Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 4: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG, dot co, slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: I got Mike Guyson freaks out. Check this out, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike Tyson freaks out on the reporter for calling him a gimmick.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to the sound from Mike. My questions for Jake.
Speaker 5: Jake, you say you want to be a serious boxer, and you want to be a contender and be a title holder. So then when, at some when in your career, are you going to actually fight a contender in your weight class and not do gimmick fights.
Speaker 3: I think he just called Mike Tyson a gimmick. Mike Tyson's fifty eight years old or will be at the time of the fight.
Speaker 5: Yes, so much as I respect Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Will why did you just call me against? I didn't call you anything? Why did you call me? I didn't call you anything.
Speaker 6: It's been four years in this sport and I've done more to it than any boxer in the history of the sport. So in due time, sir, I will be fighting for a world championship, and I will be shutting you the fuck up and making you eat your own words, just like the rest of these fucking punks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, talk your ship, boy, fuck you talk about niggaig nigga. No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not going for no, I'm just watching. I'm just watching. I know one thing. I know one thing. If goddamn Jake make a mistake and hit Mike Tyson and pissed Mike off, they doing eight round two in a round. Now you funk around and hit Mike the wrong way and Mike snap on you ass and decide to add pression. Open up, man, listen. I don't know if Jesus got that wheel, but somebody better be driving. Yeah, somebody better be driving.
Speaker 2: See see Jake Paul tried to put so you called Michael gimmick. No, when are you gonna fight a real fighter that fights routinely, that's not fifty eight years of age who's not well.
Speaker 8: If he thought Tommy Fury, he forought Tommy Fury and lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fighting fighting Nate Robinson, fighting the guys that he come on with, yo. Yeah, we got to pray for him too. He got kidney problems. Nate Robinson, man he ain't been the same since Jake Paul had his booty in there when he knocked the mail. But we're praying for Nate Robinson man got Kitty.
Speaker 3: I think, I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Listen there there's I think what what Jake is doing is strategic, as most boxers do, to build their resume until they until they can get to the big the big fights, the good fights, and and build themselves up as far as the resume goes till you get to the big money fights. I mean, it's the way all boxes have always done it. I think people know they fought real boxers. They fought guys that actually box.
Speaker 2: They're not fighting They're not fighting retired football players or retired basketball players. That's not Stop saying that, O Joe. That's not what boxers do. Boxers might fight guys that better than that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say, yes, they start very small with the competition that they are much better than until they hold their skill to get to the better fighters.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: I think because he I think because Jake doesn't have a boxing background, he doesn't have a boxing background.
Speaker 8: He's starting this route until he gets a little better.
Speaker 7: Then he can he can go and face those that fight for a living, because hey, listen that do.
Speaker 3: You realize what weight class he in? What way class would he be in?
Speaker 2: He weighs one ninety nine, so he's gonna have to be He's gonna have to be a weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's dangerous. Dropped out in the one seventy five. Hey, did you just see what I said? That's dangerous exactly.
Speaker 7: That's dangerous with a real fighter, with real rings experience, that's life. That's dangerous. I respect Jake Paul for what he's done, but it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: There's levels.
Speaker 2: We talk about it all the time about your levels. Can you talk about he want Canelo at one sixty eight.
Speaker 7: That's dangerous even that one sixty eight with him being one ninety or whatever he is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he can drop down and then hopefully he doesn't have a rehydration clause and he can balloon back up to one eighty one eighty five.
Speaker 3: But he ain't. He ain't seeing nobody in the one seventy five.
Speaker 2: He not better be ben a Vedev, better BFI from him.
Speaker 3: That's dangerous.
Speaker 7: No, And that's the only that's the only thing I can say because you don't have the ring experience, you don't have the experience in general.
Speaker 3: What you've done in the past for year has been fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Remember Java Bobo beat the brakes off of Canelovent five.
Speaker 8: Yeah, before that's that's different animal.
Speaker 3: That's a different animal. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You look at where he is wait wise, right, he's one ninety nine, so that means I mean he can drop down to one seventy five.
Speaker 3: I think one seventy five.
Speaker 2: I don't see him going all the way down to one sixty eight because that's gonna take a lot.
Speaker 3: Because he's the big man. He walks around as a big man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's one of the things that really helped Floyd because Florida is not a naturally big man. So Florida they had to drop about five to eight pounds and get ready to go fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, I know a lot a lot of people talk talk shit about Jake.
Speaker 7: They don't like about, you know, what he's doing the way he's doing it, But.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 7: He found he found a niche he found a niche, he submerged himself in the game of boxing. He put a team around him, and he's been taking it very serious the past four years. I mean, I know a lot of people will talk trash about him, but what he's done for the game of boxing and the entertainment value and aspect that he's brought to the game, it's been dope.
Speaker 9: Well I'll tell you this.
Speaker 10: July twenty when he fighted Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson in the hens and shoulder, shampoo out.
Speaker 9: Of your head.
Speaker 10: That telling you right now, big end of it for him. It could be the end of it for him. Man getting hit by Mike. I wasn't getting the ring with Mike. He better than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, you remember when Tommy what was what was the guy that fought what was Tommy?
Speaker 3: Uh? The white guy? You remember the white guy? Oh Joe who the heavyweight?
Speaker 9: But it Bean?
Speaker 2: No Butterban was a nance that you know, until he got his ass knocked out and there wasn't no, it wasn't cool no more.
Speaker 3: What was the white guy? Tommy? Uh?
Speaker 2: He thought he fought uh uh? He fought uh stallone, he fought Rocky? What was what was the real name Ivan Drago? No, no, dude, he was an actual.
Speaker 9: Bosser talking about that Russian what was his name?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He ended up, he ended up, He ended up catching aids. You know what I'm talking about. Tommy Morrison, Tommy Mas Tommy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he for a tyson.
Speaker 2: No he thought he thought Ray Mercer like to kill him. Real, yes, go back to look at that fight. Ray Mercer like to kill him.
Speaker 3: Dang uh.
Speaker 2: And I think the thing is in there. You know, he didn't have any background, but I mean he fought. But man, like I said, I think I think because boxing, the really great boxes, they start early in the development. You gotta be able to see those punches. Oh cho, Yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: What gets you out of there is when you get tired and you don't see that punch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the it's the ship you don't see. It's the ship that you don't see that knock your ass out.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Normally it's uppercut because it's coming from your blind spot or overhand something something that's coming from a blind spot, you know, a jabb. I mean sometimes you obviously catch your flush on the tin. It can put you down, flash down, but them punches that you don't see that come from your blind spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, and.
Speaker 7: People boxing boxing is the art man. There are very few that do it the right way. But the ones that do, man, it's a beautiful thing when you know what you're watching. Watch it when you listen, when you watch the Kurt Stevenson fight, when you watch Boots fight, when you watch Caleb Plant fight. I'm talking about fight fighters that are so technically sound and they put all put it all together, it looks like a fucking dance.
Speaker 3: It looked like it looks like a dance.
Speaker 7: When you the movement in and out in distance and just creating angles and just all when when they put it all together, Man, that ship is phenomenal.
Speaker 9: Watch.
Speaker 7: I'm about skillful boxers. Band Rodriguez. I'm trying to think of Emilio Vargas. Some people in the chat might not might know who I'm talking.
Speaker 10: About you, but but Bud Butter's up there to But.
Speaker 2: Because he did that number on what you call him, he did that number on drunk drunk, but.
Speaker 7: Up there, but up there, But you did you notice the skill set of the fighters I just named.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of defense skills. Matter of fact, defensive defense is their offense.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, but what you take all the guys you name which one you take it over?
Speaker 3: Bud? You taking your care over Bud?
Speaker 7: No, come on, they trained it, you know. No, no, no, no, no, no, no no. I know one thing. Everybody, everybody I just named, I beat their ass. Though you get them.
Speaker 9: I got my money, I.
Speaker 1: Got my Hey what and you're gonna be And you're gonna be just like Drake.
Speaker 2: Drake took another massive l He bet five hundred and sixty five thousand on Tyson Fury to beat you after Kendrick Lamar claim Drake had a gambling condition in the song a five hundred and sixty five thousand dollar bet. Drake lost Sundays Everyway title fight between Tyson Fury and you think didn't prove didn't help to prove Lamar wrong.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I ain't no money to drop money to him.
Speaker 7: I still don't understand even though Drake has the money to do it, Drake has the money to lose. I still don't understand how people gamble. I want to be responsible. If I'm going to lose something, I want to be on the end of why it was lost. I don't want to put it in the hands of anybody else, and I don't want to have to rely on anybody else for me to keep my goddamn money. So, I mean, there are gamblers out there. Drake is one of them. I think Michael Jordan is another. There are other NBA guys that that have heard the stories on you know, yeah, you can get been a.
Speaker 8: Million dollar two million dollar hands like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Like what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 7: And I just like hearing the stories. I don't I don't see how they do it, you know. I don't even want to pay the damn bills on time. And we got people out here gambling, wait millions and two million, like, I mean, it's what they do. It's a part of their lifestyle, in their life, and I can't say nothing. I can't set it because I'm cheap. I'm the cheapest motherfucker in the world and always have been and always will be. I just like hearing the stories.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, it's time for your favorite segment. It's time for soccer cap Manchester Wild's fans for a fourth straight EPL champion title.
Speaker 3: After finishing above Arsenal. So you now with Joe.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen those that are in the chat that are fans of the beautiful game as I am Manchester City, listen for one.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to Manchester City. But I was hoping Arsenal.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say they bottled it because Arsenal did have a great season. Unfortunately, Man City wins for the fourth straight time, winning the EPL Championship, first four p the English football history. Unbeaten in forty three straight home matches Man City this season under Pep Guardian, listen to me real quick six PL titles, two FA Cups, four EFL Cups, two Community Shields, one Champions League, one Super Cup, one Club World Cup. Unfortunately, Arsenal the last two PL seasons, zero titles in twenty years, zero trophies in Europe in thirty years. Again, shout out the Arsenal for the last two PL seasons. Second and wins, second in points, second and goals, second and goals conceded five second and goal difference by sixteen gave man City a run for their money this season. Hopefully next year Arsenal can pull it off. But again Pep Holland folding Rodrigo.
Speaker 3: Silva.
Speaker 7: Congratulations of Man City and their fans. And we'll see you guys next season. And that is it a soccer cap?
Speaker 2: That soccer cap from ojo Ocho love locker guy so loved that time.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny.
Speaker 7: I think people don't understand how much I love the game of soccer. I've ended relationships in the past. I broke up with women in the past over soccer. If I had a if I had a choice, bubba, if I had to choose between watching a soccer game or having sex with someone that was that was a dream of mine or or a crush.
Speaker 8: I'm choosing soccer. If bubba, I'm not playing.
Speaker 7: Listen, listen, listen. Let me take my glass off so you can see my eye. And that's so you understand I'm not playing. I don't play when they come to soccer. If it came between a soccer game and being with real, guess what I'm picking.
Speaker 3: I don't pick. You're right, I'm picking real. Let me start.
Speaker 8: You give me stuff, y'all get me in trouble man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, I ain't nothing. I want to watch more than that.
Speaker 9: I don't even watch damn kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, hell, I put you on down with he to the top. Boy, hero, you say you don't even watch your damn kids.
Speaker 11: Hey for that?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, Bob, give the pop siler say daddy'd be right back.
Speaker 9: My kids called me the other day for me to come over here. I have something at the crib.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got COVID, Babe. I can't come over for y'all boys. Hell bro Hey, Hey, true y'all heal bad please y'ally.
Speaker 9: No, man, ain't stopping that on you. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 7: Soccer soccer it is man. Soccer comes before any and everything. But I tell you no lie. And it's been like that for years. Matter of fact, I done got fired by the NFL, my dumb ass. When it came tying the warm up for NFL games. I'm out there with the soccer ball, dribbling and going around the god damn field man.
Speaker 8: Paul Taglebu passed that rule dout.
Speaker 7: Then Roger Goodell. When Roger Adelle came in, he passed the rule down. Please get the soccer ball off Chad's cheat before a football game, Marvin Lewis took my ball. I still ain't got that damn ball back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well you rich. They ain't gonna go nowhere. I'm groake.
Speaker 10: So you know I got I got the gigging in, I got the gig, proved my love.
Speaker 9: I ain't got time to be playing no games.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh check this out, guys. White friends wanted her husband to pay for their meals. Let's take a listen to the sound.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you're the only man at the table. Why are we doing text? It's all winning here. I'm not I'm not responsible for paying everybody.
Speaker 9: I got the birthday, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm responsible for who I brought. Okay, you're the only man at the table. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Hold on, we were all doing Russian roulette, paying for credit cards and all that.
Speaker 3: Now of a sudden, you want to slay checks. We don't twenty twenty one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wait, things were different twenty one.
Speaker 3: But I didn't sign up today. Okay, there's nobody I'm doing that. I'm are you. I'm wait a minute, y'all. Hold on, this is my birthday, for real, don'tkay?
Speaker 1: Why not if I have had anything?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, I didn't get its birth.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, we're not doing but you know that is the same.
Speaker 8: But you don't pay for a seed. Okay, well no, no, no, no, everything on the I don't care how you are to do anything.
Speaker 3: I just shold them, Well, I'm sorry I.
Speaker 4: Did, but you always pay like.
Speaker 3: You're the only man at the table. You're not gonna pay the case you can't see, but I don't. I'm not. I'll get my whole thing.
Speaker 8: You've got a one hundred dollars for this whole table and it's my birthday podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm only saying, you man a king, Are you even getting me right now? Okay? If that was the case, I would have just you hey for one.
Speaker 7: I love when I love when I get to see skits like this on Twitter all the time.
Speaker 3: Obviously I've seen this before.
Speaker 7: It's it's somewhat of a skit, but I like it because it gives it gives situation, give you something discuss, It gives us something to discuss, a real life situation. And part of the problem is is a lot of women, a lot of women date guys that make fast money and and and they lose a sense of reality and thinking that when you when you date and you go with us regular folks, us regular folks, you can have your friends and we can pay for everything at the table. But you got to understand who you're dealing with at certain times, because when you're dealing with certain people, you can't move and have them cover expenses for your friends when you go out.
Speaker 3: Now, when you're dealing.
Speaker 7: When you're dealing with your local dope boy who are making fast money and it's okay, and he invited all your friends and he pay for every goddamn thing, or you're dealing with people that are part of the one percent that play in the NBA, they're playing the NFL that move like that and can operate where they're they purchase what's the word I'm looking for where high earners like the purchase for everybody.
Speaker 3: High value? Yeah, high value, high value. Man, you get it, you get it.
Speaker 8: But that's a regular that's a regular, regular dad, a regular dad.
Speaker 3: Come on, seven hundred dollars, dub you got that? You covered that up? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Double females giving me what I want. Absolutely, That's the only way I'm anything. Everybody else gotta be willing them down and ready then I cash out. I'm asking you pay for your own You pay for y'all. You you good, I got you.
Speaker 2: That's the way I do that. You want to quit pop quote, Mmm, I can't do it.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna pay for everybody's tab and ive you ain't getting him.
Speaker 9: No, I don't work that.
Speaker 3: Way with me. Look, yeah, man, that be they be.
Speaker 2: Look I mean, I thought, if it's your if, if she your girl, y'all supposed to pitch in, all y'all pitch in for you.
Speaker 3: If that's y'all girl, that's your homegirl, All.
Speaker 2: Y'all pitch in, and y'all cover the town, right, not me because I'm her dude, but I cover all y'all.
Speaker 8: Well, it depends. It depends on who to dode is.
Speaker 7: Now, there are there are dudes out here that day women, and when it's someone's birthday, there are dudes that cover the whole tab.
Speaker 3: So sometimes women are used to that because they're.
Speaker 7: Dealing with dudes that I don't know how they get their money, but they always cover everything. And a lot of dudes have been fooled to pay for everything because it makes them.
Speaker 3: What's the women say?
Speaker 7: Oh he a real one, girl, He pay for everything, you know, And to me, women, it gives women no leverage and they have no power when you have a guy that does everything financially.
Speaker 9: If he doesn't.
Speaker 7: Everything financially, you have no leverage and no power because all you have to offer.
Speaker 3: Is one thing.
Speaker 8: And once he get that, then he's free to do whatever you want because he.
Speaker 3: Every damn thing.
Speaker 2: Sell them one of dollars. That's a child support paper for up people. Bad they about to give up a child' support for month defeed.
Speaker 6: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, now, now I will do this. I've been out and I see everybody.
Speaker 3: You know, they a hair.
Speaker 2: Here's my card, and you know, they try to explain to the guy, will take one hundred and fifty off my car, will take seventy five up. I say, don't worry about it. Goddamn, I'm excuse me, I said, God damn, you're here. Come man, he got to be. I ain't got all night. Y'all, Come past that man twelve credit card and you heat. You say, take one hundred and fifty off yards, Take seventy five off yourd Take one hundred and fifty off yard, Take thirty two dollars up.
Speaker 3: Come on now, yeah, and did somebody pass out? Well here I got one hundred dollars on it.
Speaker 2: No good, Well you to have four drinks, order to Seafood Tower, and you're gonna talk about one hundred dollars and you know them drinks at a restaurant, Oh Joe, twenty five dollars a piece.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't go to no restaurant for nobody, but real, I don't go. I don't go now. But I'm just no.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, hey, hey, you but you know them drinks when you take real how much them drinks?
Speaker 6: Talk?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey, I try to get a drunk, you know what I mean, get the tipsy?
Speaker 2: I mean, am well, damn, I should have brought my own bother here. Just told y'all to bring me a glass of ice. I know she watching?
Speaker 3: Are you watching? I know she?
Speaker 8: And here.
Speaker 3: Send us some money real quick, Rell, send us five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So hey, hey, doub your girls say, hey, dub, I'm going out me and the girls. You show up. She got six of her girls. They ordered, They had a good time. They ordered to drink.
Speaker 3: They order. You don't have about two or three drinks of peace. You know, whether they lemon.
Speaker 2: Drops or are moscow you out cosmopology, whatever whatever it is.
Speaker 3: They drink, you're order to stag.
Speaker 2: You know, they gonna somebody gonna get the lumps and somebody gonna get the crab.
Speaker 3: They don't order the advertizer, the.
Speaker 2: Bill come out the bill fifteen two bands. So by the time hold on, if it's a party of six or more, you know, eighteen percent gratuity is already attached to that.
Speaker 3: What you got on that dog? It just depends.
Speaker 10: Like I say, one or two, I'm willing and I'm paying for the whole thing. But you know, like I said, if they ain't, they gonna have to come up.
Speaker 3: They want to.
Speaker 10: Somebody gonna have to cash out from something I ain't taking care of that. I just can't do it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: Hey, you just said fifteen two thousand for the for the bill.
Speaker 3: Oh oh joe.
Speaker 2: When you start getting drinked and you start ordering them seapool because you probably gotta get it, you got.
Speaker 9: But what you eating that though?
Speaker 3: Say the same right?
Speaker 2: Eat that mastros Bell Cristo forty eight. If you go to what's that place? A live?
Speaker 3: What I mean? Prime one twelve? What's that in Miami? What? What what the hi for? Prime one twelve? Oat?
Speaker 7: Y'all on, hey, listen, I didn't been to Prime once. You have a few times. You know, Miles is the owner. You know, I sit upstairs on the little balcony overlooking everything I go. I go up real when I when I first met her, when I first met he, and I was trying to be fancy and let her know, you know.
Speaker 3: I move a little bit. I'm like the mayor around here.
Speaker 7: And you know, my my bill, it wasn't it wasn't that fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I just took I just took my daughter.
Speaker 2: My daughter just graduated from a from med school, and I took her.
Speaker 3: I took her.
Speaker 2: I think it was probably about probably about fifteen fifteen people. And with taxing gratuity, it was I paid like thirty three hundred dollars. Oh heck, you know what.
Speaker 10: I got to spend one hundred fifty and be good for about sixteen people at Golden Corral.
Speaker 8: Hey, but you you could have went to Piccadilly's and had it. An't got the goddamn bus.
Speaker 2: That was my baby, that was my great baby. Graduated med school. So I told her wherever she wanted to go, wherever she wanted to go.
Speaker 3: She was good. Hey, that was that was that was that was, that was, that was her.
Speaker 2: A couple of her best friends, a couple of her instructors that really helped her because she was you know, she was at a down time and she was thinking about dropping out, and they kept her up.
Speaker 3: I said, so whatever you want, baby, it's good, okay, all right.
Speaker 7: That that that's that's that's that's understandable, and that's acceptable.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 7: I'm but in any other scenario or circumstance that kind of money, no, not not the funny thing about it. I'm sitting here talking trash. You know how I tip, I tip like that, But to actually pay for a meal for the amount I tip, oh.
Speaker 3: Hell no, But you tip? Oh everywhere?
Speaker 7: I got a thousand, two thousand every time, every time, no matter where I go, every minute, hey, but but every time.
Speaker 3: Like for the past is no matter where I go.
Speaker 7: But the fact that I'm paying for a meal a thousand to two thousand, Oh no, that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: That ain't happening.
Speaker 7: Not a bill, a bill twenty dollars, the bill, fitty dollars, bill eighty dollars. I'm tipping a thousand every time. But you think I'm in order a thousand dollars worth of food and drinks.
Speaker 9: Drink that man, y'all messing up the game.
Speaker 10: Where all this ship you were doing fifteen two thousand even, No, No, I.
Speaker 7: Ain't making no see. I eat it small, I ate it, Cuban spots, I eate it, Bahama Breeze. I eat at Twin Peaks like I eat it regular normal stuff. I just leave a tip because I understand when it comes to the service workers in the service industry, they don't make a Liverpool wage and they rely on their tips. So that's why I always go overboard and tipping. But now I don't eat at the mice strolls and the Prime Winter. I don't do that five star shit. But you ain't gonna see me there, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster, Piccadillys. You'll see me at Golden Corral. I'm at Twin Peaks. Hey, my homeboys restaurant here Smith. Hey, you know Kevon Webster from the from the Broncos. Remember Keyon Webster And he got a restaurant called Smith the Webster Man, my dog, my dog at the city. He got I crave and I got a Cuban spot. I go to right here in Miami and uh and Davy called Havana Cuban cuisine.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: I rotate the same restaurants the past fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I tept like when people when they the people that clean my room, I normally leave like, hey, can you clean my room? I'm getting ready to leave for a couple hours. Can you have my room clean? I give I leave like sixty dollars. I tell the front desk, can you have my room clean?
Speaker 3: Left? Sixty dollars. The money that's on the table, that's theirs.
Speaker 2: Boom, Hey, extra towers or whatever I need, like just what I was leaving, and they was like, I say, can you clean my room? I called down. They hadn't send anybody. Man that lady left that room left or she was cleaning one room. She got that cart went on rock, you went on Diwe there clean that room? Left me some extra towers. Yeah, I don't I don't mind. You know, people do a good people do a good service. I don't mind. I don't mind. I don't mind pay. You know, I don't really go out. I don't really go out to the like when I when the kids come, when I go home to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I go to uh what I go to?
Speaker 8: Hey, tell me a matter of fact, if you I leave for Atlanta in the morning at seven m tell me where restaurant to go to?
Speaker 2: Liners Man toastone line, that's a baby you and you in Atlanta.
Speaker 9: No, I'm in age Town. But what I'm saying you go to atm Man, I go to Chops.
Speaker 3: I go to Chops because they always gonna work with me.
Speaker 2: They're always gonna get me in even if I call thirty minutes before I come. They're gonna accommodate me. My kids shell if I go with Jordan or somebody like that. So if I need a table for six, they gonna take care of me because I've always been going there, so I always go there.
Speaker 3: And it's expensive.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, my kids gonna order steak, they gonna get the lobster besk, They're gonna get this and say, have a good time.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. I ain't gonna take none of it with me. Toast.
Speaker 9: When you go to Agetown, though, go go arster hood. I got you on. Mean you come down to time.
Speaker 2: I'm allergic. I'm allergic the shellfist go. You don't want to go that af djack that for d jack in that little that little pocket, that little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah, that little diamond. That what I hey dog do the same thing. And I won't swell up. It'll swell up, but I won't swell up bad. Please. I don't know what y'all talking about. Maybe oh man, she's green, man, she's sleep man.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, here you here what it is. It's time for our favorite segment. It's called Spello Sinko dub. I don't know if you watch that, but oh Joe spelling beat champ.
Speaker 8: Once I put that hat on. Once I put that hat on, you know what it is? Hey chat, that's for y'all. Chat huh.
Speaker 7: And never forget, never forget. I had one semester at Hall but before I got the on out.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm. Academic scholar.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Oh Shoe, your first word is jubilant.
Speaker 3: I can tell by the interaction. Reil is a very jubilant person.
Speaker 11: M jubilant, I mean jubilant, jubilant, jubilant, jubilant j u B j u b I l e n t.
Speaker 3: J u b I l a n t jubilant that's what I just said. No, you said e j I said A.
Speaker 8: I didn't say E. I said jubilant l A n T. I know, I know, I know, I'm not trip.
Speaker 6: I know I.
Speaker 3: Said j U b I l A n T not e l a n t.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: For when the chance said you're oh for one, the next word is vivacious vivacious.
Speaker 3: Well, how are you gonna cheat me out my word? Though?
Speaker 8: Hey, baba, you just heard me say hey, right, I said, hey, l a n A l a n T.
Speaker 9: Chance said you got your wrong, o Joe.
Speaker 12: That's why the next word is vivacious, Bye bye vivacious. Yes, one would assume that you have a very vivacious personality.
Speaker 3: Hey, that that I do? That I do.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie to you about that. I do have a vivacious personality.
Speaker 8: Now I don't know how to spell that, motherfucker, but I'm gonna do the best I can do, the best you can.
Speaker 3: Vivacious vye vy. Don't look at the chat, just keep just just look at me. Go ahead, I ain't got no check. Fine facious v I V A c I O U s vasis you start playing with you boy?
Speaker 8: Bray what you talking about what you see what that shirt saying?
Speaker 2: I saw with the chat, I saw what the chat saying to okay, industrious.
Speaker 3: You talk about the chat. I don't need no chat. This is what I do. I N d u as t r I oh u a s I don't need no chat. What you talk about? This is what I do. Don't play on me. Look at my shirt? What is satan? Next word? You're you're you're tooth for one enthusiastic. I've been too for one. I'm more than tooth for one. What you talk about, I'm enthusiastic. Excuse me? Your two for three? You missed one? Two for three enthusiastic. Yes, E n t h U.
Speaker 9: S I A.
Speaker 3: As t I see correct, It's correct. What's your thought?
Speaker 2: Was doing?
Speaker 3: Happened? I went to Harvard. I worked hard for this.
Speaker 2: To talk about with me, you're three for four. The last word is benevolent. Benevo with me to talk about the last word is benevolent. Benevolent, benevolent, benevolent.
Speaker 8: Who is that?
Speaker 3: It's like a Christmas Christmas cown? No, we know, but don't worry about it. Benevolent.
Speaker 8: Okay, hold on me, let me take let me take me, let me take me have the shaves off that this is an important one for me because this means a lot to me.
Speaker 3: But benevolent can you use it in a sentence please?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: People that give are considered benevolent. Ah, like in church?
Speaker 7: Like the offering, Yes, oh, the benevolent the offering in church. Well, it's it's a tough one here, unc ma'am. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: Buff. You want to help me out a little bit.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna hit you with a couple of words. B E N E V O L e n T.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 3: Correct. We out here, Let's go. Now it's time for dunk own.
Speaker 8: Hey what I went for was four for five?
Speaker 3: Right, four for five?
Speaker 7: Hey, that is one thing about it. Well, it's one thing about it that Harvard, that Harvard education did me. Well, why that Harvard education did me?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: They can't tell me. I ain't no scholar. Hold on, hold on, put let me put my reading glasses on so.
Speaker 3: I can see. Now, take this hat off. I don't need that no more. Yes, sir, man, I was a good one.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: I felt good about that too. Back.
Speaker 8: Hey, I think it's the faan you shirt that's that's why I did so good tonight. Duncan uncle chat y'all pay attention now you READYNK you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Don't yes, all right?
Speaker 8: Don't don't cheat Now, I don't know who that is talking to you and you year to the left. Don't don't cheat.
Speaker 3: Nine, that's ask been sitting to your left. What she always says in the chair. Okay, don't tell ask, don't give you none of the all right. Question Number one?
Speaker 7: What team is the oldest franchise in professional football history?
Speaker 3: I would say the Packers, the actme Packers.
Speaker 8: That is absolutely motherfucking wrong. Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals started playing professional football in eighteen ninety nine in Chicago under the name the Morgan Athletic Club.
Speaker 3: You are both, but they were not a football They were not professional. They were not an NFL team. Did I didn't say? I didn't. Did I say NFL? I said professional, that's thought.
Speaker 8: I didn't say NFL, I said professional. I said professional football history.
Speaker 3: Look, okay, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Know old one.
Speaker 3: Don't don't try. Don't try to move the gold post narrative. You own the NFL, the NFL started. Go ahead, you are on and one? Okay? Question number two, which.
Speaker 7: Which NFL team offense was nicknamed air Coriel during the nineteen eighty NFL season, The Chargers. Okay, I knew you was gonna know that one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: I gave you that easy one just to bring you back, just to bring you, just to be your confidence up, to bring you back down to reality. Question number three, Yeah, I know you're feeling good about yourself, but you're gonna get this one wrong. What city did the Tennessee Titans play before taking up their permanent residence in Nashville? What city did the Tennessee Titans plan before taking up their permanent residence in Nashville.
Speaker 3: They started in Houston as the Houston Oilers, and then they went to.
Speaker 9: Damn you know this?
Speaker 3: Come on now, well nah they come there?
Speaker 2: They no, because when I when we played them, they played at Vanderbilt Stadium, so they were in Nashville. Right.
Speaker 7: So are we saying like, let me let me read it to you again, let me read it to you again. Could you sound like you're fishing for the answers? And don't look at the chat. Don't look at the chat close.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, closed, a yeah, look at the see it and talk to guard.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, what city? What's he did?
Speaker 8: The Tennessee Titans playing before the key word is before taking up their permanent residence in national Able.
Speaker 3: The only other seat I can think of is Memphis.
Speaker 8: No see hell hell no hell now see see you're cheating now, you cheating, Joe.
Speaker 3: What only other city you can think of was Memphis? Me, and you would have said Memphis from the get go.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I needed clarification I gave. I just read the question off the scene. I appreciate you give me clarification.
Speaker 2: You're saying not Houston because they were the Houston They were the Houston Oilers. They left Houston went to Tennessee. Now when we played them, they played at Nashville Stadium. They had nothing to do with the question that was asked. The question clarification you asked me to use it in the senters. Okay, all right, Memphis was a correct answer. But I know you got that from the chat. So okay, oh lord, have.
Speaker 3: Couple. Yeah, all right, here we go. Chat.
Speaker 7: Y'all stop writing answers down man before I jump in the chat, man, and and and and and go ahead.
Speaker 2: You know you say you can't see the chat. You ain't got no chat, because don't I ask you stopped looking at the chat? And spell you say you don't see the chat.
Speaker 7: No, I can't because I would have to have I would have to have my laptop. I have to have a second page open for me to see it. Now, you got the phone, you got your phone over? Go ahead, my phone. It's my questions. I don't have YouTube on my phone?
Speaker 3: No I don't. I got a cricket. I ain't got no damn YouTube. You got cricket mint mobile? No matter? Here we go.
Speaker 7: What NBA team saw a high difference of two feet and four inches between two players?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: And muggsy bowls? And what team do they play for? I must say Washington Bullets. Okay, okay, you got that one right, you got go. You got that You better stop playing with shape. You got that one right.
Speaker 7: You got that one right after you after get in the last year. I got to get in the last two.
Speaker 3: Wrong, I'm long on. I paid all hell lot of long.
Speaker 7: Don Now okay, okay, what are the most rebounds? What are the most rebounds? Will Chamberlain ever got in one game fifty five against who?
Speaker 3: And then you see what he did? Dub you see what he did? I shot that thing up the rock. I don't need that. Stop playing with me. You gotta tell me the team. That's not what you're saying. You ain't let me, You.
Speaker 8: Ain't let me finish the question. I was trying to finish the.
Speaker 3: You see what he does? Sorry, you asked me how many was the most rebound will ever got in the game? Right?
Speaker 7: And now I mean to finish the question. I would like I would like to know what game and who is playing against?
Speaker 3: You don't know. If you don't know, just say you don't know. I got it, right. I ain't gonna let you add on. Okay, I'm gonna give your bonus question. I'm gonna give you on this question. Who's the only.
Speaker 8: Player in NBA history to accumulate twenty thousand points in his career despite averaging fewer than fifteen points per game?
Speaker 3: I kind of like being tied with you. I don't feel I need to answer this question because right.
Speaker 7: No no no no no no no no no no no no no right now, which you're scared of? What's kind of like being I'm I'm an academic scholar. I went to Harvard, so you would. I'm expected to be able to spell all kinds of words in it. I studied the dictionary. Now, when it comes to sports, you say you know basketball so well, I did?
Speaker 3: You said you right? You say you aol? You you should time. I don't need.
Speaker 2: I don't need the bonus. Okay, I don't need to. I don't need the extra hours. I don't got enough over time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you're scared. You're scared. I'm gonna let you slad. I'm gonna let you slad. You're scared. You want to answer anyway to the bonus? Answer was Robert Parrish? Mother played one hundred years? Did he played? He played with the Celtics, he played with the Bulls.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he played with anybody after that, but I know he played with the Celtics at the Bulls and he played a.
Speaker 3: Lot of years because I played. He probably played like thirteen or fourteen years with the Celtics. Okay, we joke. It wasn't no time. It was no time four for five.
Speaker 8: No no no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: Because listen, one of the answers you looked at the chat to get that Memphis answer.
Speaker 3: To get no chat. I don't need to look at no chat. O choked. Everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody know that you had looked at the chat got the thing. But they know unc be jetted getted to him.
Speaker 3: Hey, you went Savannah State. I went to fam. I know that's that's I know. I'm a rattler. Wait, what's Savannah State?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: What's y'all? What y'all is tigers?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you know what happened when you know what happened on the rattler by the tiger, it died.
Speaker 2: Not no Siberian baby. Siberian tigers were by four five hundred.
Speaker 8: Hey man, rattlesnake poison to have a Siberian tiger dad in two minutes.
Speaker 2: Nah, we don't even worry about them. You don't eve worry about no Ralph. First of all, you don't be no where Ralph snakes over there and then maybe some cold roos, but not no rattlesnake. But you know what, All right, guys, it's time for our last segment of the day and it's called Q and eight m uh shot, Lee Jr. Said, great comedy show tonight, Bubbadub. Yeah, we appreciate dub coming on jumping on with us. We know you love basketball. I want to give him some white guys. But hey, Dove, tell them what days your show come on?
Speaker 3: What are you on? What time?
Speaker 9: I'm on Monday through Friday? On YouTube on the Bubba Dove Show.
Speaker 10: I'm dropping every Eastern time three three pm Eastern time, every day Monday through Friday.
Speaker 9: You can catch that show.
Speaker 2: There you have it, Mars, the nugging should be a shame to themselves. The Ken Bam Tumbo rolling over his grade. Actually, but Tumbo is still alive. But they stole that from Bubba Dove because with Bubba one, a team loses. He always says that great players are rolling over his grade. So that's a I'm homage to Bubba Dove. Laney Rae said, miss Nightcap, but fail made it home from Vegas Live. I have to wear my glove shirt every game now since I wore tonight and they won. Go was Are you guys superstitious about anything?
Speaker 3: Dumb? Let me start with you. Double you superstitious about anything?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I don't like nobody cut poles. I'm from the south Man, so if I go around a pole, you gotta go arounding with me.
Speaker 9: You can't.
Speaker 10: You can't cut that pole. You're gonna get me. Okay, we can't split it, Yeah, we can't split it.
Speaker 3: No superstitious. Huh you superstitious. Yeah, I mean it might be weird to some people.
Speaker 7: Uh, but but for me, anytime I partaken horizontal or vertical activity with with the love interest, uh, we always have to say a prayer, a prayer before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying a prayer after because I'm glad she made it.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing happened because the half of baby black Halbu coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, ain't. Ain't no hamm on it on this end.
Speaker 7: So the prayer that I always put in was the hope that she still stayed after finding out.
Speaker 2: But see that the thing, see but see her, see you small like that, See when your boy, See when you got a spike. Now you need a sledge hammer. You driving a nail with a tag Camemer on the wall.
Speaker 7: I mean, listen, all of all of us, listen. I wasn't blessed. I'm not I'm not ashamed of that. I'm not ashamed of that. And I wasn't blessing.
Speaker 3: We'll put that baby d on them. I did I did. I tried. I tried white. You think this is white? Why you think this one ain't left yet?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey dog?
Speaker 2: They say, oh, to be flying up under these like a mechanic working on the rag, flying up.
Speaker 3: One of me.
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 3: It's right. Listen. I told you, I told you, and I tell you again. Listen.
Speaker 8: Three inches at ninety miles an hour does damage.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's all that matters.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You you ain't you ain't They ain't doing nothing? You ready, I tell you, ain't do it. I tell you what.
Speaker 9: I'll be so close to mind. I'll be so close to mine being like back pockets.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all need to stop. Man, don't tell you how to be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 7: Hey listen, listen, man, listen. I'm glad I can live in my truth. Man, So I'm not feel free. I'm being able to live in my truth and not worry about what nobody sayd y'all can make fun of me and talk shit all you want.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, it's what it is. But I get paper cuts, paper cups. They staying a little bit more.
Speaker 7: They hurt, Oh, they definitely hurt. They definitely hurt. And you know I get in there, I get the talking. And you know, before before I do anything, you saw the movie. You saw the movie three hundred, right, but you saw the movie three hundred any time. Well, with that one in there in that bedroom. Now we're not coming out the shower, and I scream, this is Sparta. Oh bitch is own. Oh it's all I'm finn. I'm for the kick walls in indoors down.
Speaker 3: Boy, you hear me. I don't play no game badly.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you anytime, you really small fellas, all of you that that aren't that aren't will and doubt. I'm telling you, the more you talk, the more they lose, lose interest in the fact that you are not really developed in that area.
Speaker 8: You know, the more you talk, you just it just it just ah, it's a mind thing.
Speaker 3: It's mind games. You gotta play them. You know, we got to do other things. That's what you aim for them. Try to convince yourself. I gotta convince them.
Speaker 2: You try to convince yourself. You gotta love your line in the harbor. You know, it's a rowboat.
Speaker 7: That's fine, that's fine. And you know, listen, hey, listen, robot, get you from the point bad. Please tell you I got I haint got that gotta time bout Joe. I ain't got that kind of time.
Speaker 3: Okay. I found somebody that loved.
Speaker 5: Me for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I ain't got that gotta tie man. Yeah, she loved me. Yeah, I love you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I found somebody love me for me. And I'm part of the any Beating Committee And that's okay. We out here shout of the Miami beats in the.
Speaker 2: Chat, go stand to please tell the truth. You know, Michael Jordan's to go. You know, Lebron is not the goat. He talked two or three. Tell the truth, Bro, That's my opinion. I mean people might say Kobe, people might say Kareem, people might say Jordan. But to me, Lebron, that's my truth. That's jan Hines said, Oh, Jo and Bob, which quarterback? And this year's draft would be the best after the first five years of the starter in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Who you taking, o, Joe? You said this year in draft? Yeah? The quarterback? The quarterback, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, jam Williams, Jade Daniels, Drake May, j J McCarthy, bow Knicks Jr.
Speaker 3: It's tough. It's between Kayler Williams and Jadon Daniels.
Speaker 7: If if I had to lean towards one, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Jayden Daniels.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like Kayler Willis, but I think.
Speaker 7: Jayden Jayden Daniels has a little bit more freedom and a and a little bit more upside because of the dual threat that he can be.
Speaker 9: I'm going with bow Knicks, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 10: There with Sean Payton, yeah yeah, I think after the five year I think he's gonna be begging all ship Sean Payton, A girl shouldn give.
Speaker 3: With Drew Brees, well, he ain't do it. He ain't do it with nobody else.
Speaker 9: He was gonna do it with James, but James had cataracts.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what, oh Joe, I really like I really like what Chicago has done surrounding Caleb Williams with Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You got some good pieces, Royndie Man.
Speaker 2: Rome, uh uh h, d J Moore, Keenan Allen, Yeah, Cole Mett.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I ain't gonna do none in Chicago. Gonna boys scared for they live down in Chicago. I wouldn't even want to play.
Speaker 3: But listen, I like, I like what Jaydon Daniels got to work with and Johann Johnsonville and mclauren. What's you called?
Speaker 2: Well, hey, jam and MacArthur got he got Justin Jefferson, he got Addison, he got t. J.
Speaker 3: Howkinson. Yeah, like he got some slouches. Yeah, yeah, he got some boys over there too.
Speaker 2: I don't really know a whole lot about the o c at Chicago, Uh O'Connell. I'm pretty familiar with him in Kansas City now kandasity excuse me. In Minnesota, Yeah, Sean Payton with with Bo Nickson Denver. I I don't know who Raheem brought over that in Atlanta. And he's probably a couple of years away from getting an opportunity to play, so he's probably gonna start with probably a two year lag time, right at least a year at least a year now they start out losing Michael Penis, Ay, just be ready because you never know. I mean they probably telling you next year or the year after. But prepare yourself as if you're gonna go in right now. So you know what, instead of just taking Chalk, I'm gonna take JJ McCarthy Minnesota. But I love what Caleb Williams. What they did for Caleb, They gave him some weapons. He got some weapons. They drafted receiver at nine, they traded for Keenan Allen. DJ Moore is still there. Cole committed. Is a nice tight end. Hawkinson. You remember Hawkins and Toy. I think you Toy knee.
Speaker 3: So it'd be interesting to see how quick he can get back up and will he start the season on the pup list or will he be ready to go started week one early September. Kember Norwood Jr.
Speaker 2: My question is who's the best team, best NFL team in the NFC South coming into the twenty twenty fourth season. Well, I think you have to take Tampa. They won the division last year. I don't think they did anything to take a step back.
Speaker 3: No, they haven't.
Speaker 7: And yeah they gave they gave Baked that goddamn money, so you know he's feeling good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got gave his money too.
Speaker 9: He deserved it, might deserve oh for sure, Mike definitely deserve it.
Speaker 2: But I like, look Baker quick, look Cleveland Carolina, the Rams. He's playing on on a like, you know, six seven million dollar contract. He earned the thirty million dollars a year. I don't think they paid overboard dub They didn't have to give him forty five to fifty million dollars. He's making a nice salary. I think he can live with that. Plus he's in the state of Texas, no state income tax. I think he played well enough to show because it was gonna be tough now, because you know they got rid of people like well the meyor fact that they entertained and ended up going out and getting to Shaun Watson tells you what Cleveland thought of him.
Speaker 3: He goes to Carolina.
Speaker 2: It goes to show you because and look at what they gave up to get him as opposed to what they gave up to get Sam darn showed you what they thought of him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I get the RAMS situation. What you call him was hurt. Matthew Stafford. He wasn't gonna be the start of there. They was never gonna get rid of Matthew Stafford for a Baker Mayfield. But going to Tampa, playing with Mike Evans, playing with the other ghost, they got another side from Penn State. Chris Godwin. Chris Godwin, I think he acquitted himself very well. I think he earned I think he earned his pay day and I deserve he earned his pay day. And I would say they are for me. They would be the best team coming into the season.
Speaker 3: Boss.
Speaker 2: Lady, hey channel, your reaction to us starting a friends was so sweet. What do you think a woman can do?
Speaker 3: Say? Where make or a man that makes him feel like a king vice versa a man to his queen? What can she wear? I don't. I don't care, not about no clothes. I don't care. Hey, my favorite color, but niggi brown? Hey put that on? You can't go wrong with that. A T shirt? Hey, hey, I mean it's all that that lingerie.
Speaker 2: That stuff looks good, you know, I guess in the magazine back, you know, back in the magazine and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But man, flee, I ain't got that kind of time.
Speaker 8: I like, look, put on the tank top, your bonnet, you know as it like the.
Speaker 9: Reunion T shirt. I like when they put on family reunion tea, sir, the old grandma and grandpa on the picture.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, come on hey, and you know what you know what I'm saying, Hey, it come to your ways. I didn't. I didn't need to see the car.
Speaker 2: I didn't come to I don't need to come down to you need either five to your ways like though like yeah man, like New Jersey, like Majorsey they used to wear in the NFL, had it fitted rock. That's all I need. That's all I need. Man, girl, you about to be in a heap of trouble. I'm coming to bed.
Speaker 3: You know what can a guy? What can a guy where to make his woman feel like a queen?
Speaker 9: Awhere? I won't about take still aware, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't tell you that thing. I don't tell what I would make you feel like a queen about forty five minutes ago. You don't know nothing about it. That's that's what I already.
Speaker 9: Took it und packed king down here in texts.
Speaker 2: Hey just a little your little just a little fuck your little accident, see all the other stuff. See that's why I don't like it. I don't like my food hot. Everybody told me mayo mayyo food stuff. I don't like to do all that blowing. I had to get right to that was like, hey, fool dope, be ready to go.
Speaker 9: He ever took you, ever took something and something don't show up?
Speaker 3: No, you know, hey, hold on, hold on, damn. But that that happened to you?
Speaker 9: What what I ain't got no baby, sugar, God gonna sit that back on cash. Ain't gonna God for me to refund that. I requested that back immediately.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, no, no, Hey, that's what. Hey, that's one thing I can say about old Llow. Ain't never let me down, Never let me down.
Speaker 3: Hamma. I put that baby on him.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, dog, I put them down, put that diamond on him. Yeah, heople show he for show. He won hunter. I ain't said that diamond, God, but it's the closest thing for one hundred percent that they got.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what she told me too. Yeah, that's my baby told me. He said one thing bout Russell. No, she called me Russell. I ain't bulls your baby. Might she sleep now? But she oh black Hammel No, yeah, she called Russell to love muscle. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And when I hit the dough, yeah right away. What hey, We we gotta get you married, man. We gotta get you married.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Stop trying to bad be y'all.
Speaker 8: We gotta get we gotta get you married. Because it's too many. It's too many, that's willing and ready man.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: You women ain't with for damn many old try to get married.
Speaker 3: Man, he thank you.
Speaker 9: You got your queen.
Speaker 3: Man, everybody, I got a queen, I got somebody. I got somebody for you too. I ain't got time, I got I got one for you. Got money you ain't got.
Speaker 8: She's not a liability, she's an asset.
Speaker 2: I got somebody from you, Hey, dub out of totally. Sometimes you gotta slay a lot of dragons before you get.
Speaker 3: To your queen. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The queen up at the tower, and they gotta protect it by some dragons, so you gotta get calling them dragons out the way.
Speaker 3: I ain't listening to old joke.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you man, y'all, y'all, y'all purpose in life and fulfillment and for y'all cup the running over like y'all wanted to. Your life will never be complete until you final way.
Speaker 3: Oh oh that cup running over? I know it running over. They don't run it over as much as you think it can.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 2: I ain't talked about that couple. I'm talking about the other kind of club that would say, I don't know what you're talking about. I spelled by Drake. That was the only coup and exactly what you're talking about. What I'm talking about week different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You watch your fine Man, you're trying to get up. You sere bubble he always every time. Man, you need to all get bad. I got somebody.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm telling you, I got man, I got say Hey, I got somebody perfect for you.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 7: You know she bringing about three hundred thousand, three hundred thousand, Yeah, that's perfect for you to half.
Speaker 9: A thousand for stress.
Speaker 3: No, she got a bad too.
Speaker 9: You ain't gonna better tell her nor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she listened. She listened that. I think that's one of her best.
Speaker 9: They got daddy problems different.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I want to have daddy problems. I'm daddy. I have to do I will fix it.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Yeah, she will confide in you.
Speaker 3: Dub it. Gonna take an awful lot for her to leave you. That's right. Hey for y'all.
Speaker 2: Hell man man dumb about his mind, y'all heal? Hey, guy, Hey, that this was a great show. Guy, Thank you for joining us again. Please make sure y'all guys hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you guys for selling out Shade by Laportier. We're only taking pre orders. We're gonna be able to clear out all back orders. Thank you for your patience. Guys have been dming me, Guys have been tweeting me that you are starting to get your shipping in and I want to thank you from everybody at UH Laportier for making sure that your patience.
Speaker 3: I greatly greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Please go follow my social media company pages on all platforms, Shayshape Media and my clothing line. Eighty four Nightcap merch released this weekend. The linco is pinned in the chat. Quantities are limited and they're selling out fast. We're offering free shipping on all orders over one hundred dollars an additional ten percent when you order two or more items. To show you, guys, our appreciation for what we've been able to create and what you've helped us create. Use code Sunday twenty for an additional twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you Bubba Dove for joining us. I really appreciate you. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite OG. Shannon Sharp bottom left, He's chat o Yo Senko Johnson. We left the Risotto. Our Carell didn't come up and join, so she ain't getting no shine to night.
Speaker 3: He's from Liberty centyn.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 2: He's a Bringle Ring of Fame, Hoartery. He's a pro bowler. He's an all a pro, one of the all time great route runners in NFL.
Speaker 7: History, the greatest route runner in NFL history. Let's get it together now.
Speaker 2: Tonight, tonight, tonight, We're gonna let you be the greatest route runner in NFL history and last but not lead a new member to the club Shay Shape Family. Bubba dub is YouTube page Bubba Dub Comedy. You can also follow him follow him on ig Bubba Dub ninety four. Hey Bubba Dub, I appreciate you, look forward to see you soon. Thank you all the best of your shows. Catch him every day three pm Eastern Monday through Friday, Bubba Dub Comedy. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: We're off. Congratulations to the Pacers.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the Timberwolves they make their respective conference finals. Western Conference Timberwolves Eastern Conference Pacers. We'll see you tomorrow. Night Oh, Jo and I, We're back.
Speaker 3: Thank you,