Speaker 1: All eyes are going to be on the five states now midterm elections. We will have full coverage polls in Michigan closing at about nine, depending if they can count there or not, or if it's like California. I would think we're probably going to be able to make a call, you know, in my hour nine to ten on the Box News channel.
Speaker 2: I would say the.
Speaker 1: Overwhelming favorite is going to be our good friend, this lunatic, Abdul El sayed, who's been out there campaigning with AOC and Grandpa Bernie and Hassan Piker, who celebrated you know, America's socialist movement, who blamed America for nine to eleven, you know, so on and so forth, and this is now the new radicalized DSA really Communists of America Party. The silence on the left has been deafening, El sayed, calling Schumer Democrats the biggest obstacle. Fetterman's an a hole, sayed, saying he'd love to draft Chris van Holland as a Democratic Senate leader. Talks about undocumented people don't get access to driver's licenses, and it goes on and on and on, and it is it just never seems to end in terms of how radicalized this party is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then you have this woman who's running to be the next governor in the state of Wisconsin, Francesca Hung And you know, she's talking about eighty six ing Donald Trump, and it's on tape. It's about time we fing eighty six Trump.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Gives a rambling answer when asked if Thanksgiving should be canceled, says the system is not working.
Speaker 2: When asked if she wants long.
Speaker 1: Term to abolish the police, she describes having a half white son being in proximity to whiteness. I mean, this is just crazy stuff. But this is you know, this is Maine, this is Michigan, this is Texas, this is now thirty some odd candidates around the country.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: About David Coleman of the legal group, the Coleman Legal Group. They just want a big free speech case in Michigan against the Gross Point School District. He has a client, Shane Prewitt, who will join us. Both of them will join us in a minute to talk about their case in the fight that they shouldn't have to take on for our kids to get a fair education. But anyway, Shane Prewitt won a preliminary injunction in a federal lawsuit to rescind an unlawful no trespass order issued against him in retaliation for Shane posting a video showing the display of a rainbow transgender pride flag at his middle school in September twenty twenty four because of the school's objection to his constitutionally protected speech he was. I guess they sent a police the police to mister Prewitt's home to serve a no trespass disorder. Mister Prud as various school officials for further information regarding the issue and received no answers before posting the video, and despite the school acknowledging that he never threatened anyone and that his comments were political free speech, they retaliated by publicly posting his picture in a school office with a statement warning everyone that he was a trespasser anyway. Shane Prud as well as along with his attorney David Coleman of the Calemon Legal Group, welcome both of you to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks Sean, it's back with you. We were on a few years ago with Carl Manke. If you remember Mark I do or when we were fighting the COVID restrictions here from Governor Whitmer. So it's a pleasure to be back with you.
Speaker 1: Well, we've learned a lot since then, haven't we About Fauci and the lies and the origins of COVID, and you know American taxpayer dollars from the ANIH being funneled to the Eco Health Alliance being funneled to the Wuhan Virology Lab, no home for coronavirus research and for gain of function research. Talk about this case, David. We'll start with you, then we'll get changed perspective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks Sean. This is such a clear cut case. It's really surprising that we had to even bring it in federal court. We asked the school to lift this ban after a year and a half mister Prue came to us and it was a clear retaliation and punishment for his exercise of his free speech, and the school refused. They were frankly quite arrogant about it. That it was clear they would do it again if they wanted to, and do it to anybody else. So we had a hearing with Judge White in Detroit a couple of weeks back, and he issued a preliminary injunction, So now the ban is lifted. They had to remove our client's picture from the office, so he's no longer on the ten most wanted list. I guess in the school and the judge order that they could take no further retaliatory actions against him. So it's a real big win for free speech rights for parents in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that's great change.
Speaker 1: Talk about the process that caused you to speak out this way in the school and what you thought would happen and what did happen.
Speaker 3: Well, it was started pretty simple. We went to the back to school night, which middle school here in Gross Points starts in fifth grade, So my ten year old was going there and as we're going through speing convent tour of the classrooms, we would see rainbow flag, a transgender flag, not in all the classrooms, but in a few, and to me it didn't seem like a necessary part of education. So I had approached the principal like a week later about it and asked him, I said, is that something that has to stay up in the classrooms? And in short he sent me to the superintendent. Both of them had given me the web service of Hey, we don't make policy talk to the school board. So I approached the school board with an email, and I had a lady who replied to me from the school board. A member of the school board tell me their rights are protected, They're going to do what they want. And if you're so worried about an your kids see the color of the rainbow, why don't you send them to school and sunglasses? That was her. That was her reply. And after I got kind of that hostile reply from her, I thought, well, I don't have any options. I've talked to everybody that and no one will have an actual open conversation about this. So I asked to do a tour of the school one day after you. After school's dismissed, I said, could I come to them, have my son walk me through the school. I haven't seen the whole school. And I walked through and I videotaped a few of the classrooms. They had the transgender flag up, you know, the one particular flag I walked into. There was no visible American flag anywhere in the room, but there was a giant transgender flag from the ceiling of the room to the floor. It was huge. And I posted on Facebook and I asked parents what they thought about it, And I spoke about how it's divisive and and you know, half the country probably doesn't agree with it, or even more. And they didn't like being exposed. That's what it came down to. They didn't like being exposed. They tried to intimidate me. They send police to my house, They serve me with a no trespass order, so I can't ever go on any school property in the district ever again.
Speaker 2: And excuse me.
Speaker 1: You're the parent of a ten year old kid that goes to that school, are you not correct?
Speaker 3: And I pay taxes for that school?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: And that's telling you you don't have the right to go to your kid's school. Do they think that they own your child? Do they think that they have total control over your children? Do they feel that they know better than you as a parent and will circumvent your values behind your back? And if you dare to speak out, they think that their values are superior then your values, because I have to agree with your values.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, what's happened, Sean in the last twenty ount oft know plus years in this country because of the cancel culture mob, these teacher unions and the public schools in general, they've gotten this false sense of acceptance of their radical left programming, even though most parents are not on board with it. And it was that arrogance from that sense of acceptance that they had at false sense of acceptance that made them try to run that same old playbook on me. That's what it came from.
Speaker 1: Let me go back to the legal standpoint. I mean, David, you're a great attorney. I mean, you win most of your cases, if not all of them. This was a slam dunk for you. I assume you took this case pro bono and you did it because of principle, and you know, it's just sad that this is what parents have to go through. And look at the amount of time that it takes to get these things resolved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Sean. This should never have had to go to court at all. This is so clear cut. And you know, parents just need to be willing to be to stand up and to let their voice be heard and not be afraid of pushback. You know, if we don't push these folks to follow the law, they'll violate your rights every day of the week. So it's a very important case now, whether or not they're going to appeal. We'll see. They have thirty days to appeal the decision to the Sixth Circuit, so we'll see if they do. If then we'll be back in court September. We'll be getting a permanent injunction and we'll go from there. But these free speech cases, these rights of everybody, are so important, and the only way they're going to get enforced, Sean, is if parents stand up and are willing to fight and to do it appropriately.
Speaker 1: Well, look, they're so proud of what they're they're putting up in their school. Why would they care if a parent shares it on Facebook?
Speaker 2: What do they have? What?
Speaker 1: They're embarrassed that they're getting exposed. They're embarrassed that their private agenda, their indoctrination, if you will, is now out there for all to see. I would think that they would take pride in their pride, you know, presentation of course.
Speaker 4: Of course, Sean, and in fact, the principle at the middle school. The next day after Shane posted his video, he put out a letter to the whole school saying, Hey, mister Pruett threatened nobody, this is his political speech. He has the right to do it, and had said that what he did was appropriate, and yet they still banned him from the school and he could only get permission to go back. In fact, one time, mister Preuitt had to go his son has asthma and was having an attack and he didn't take his inhaler that day and Shane had to go and pick him up at the school and he had to wait out in the parking lot for fifteen twenty minutes until they would approve him to pick up his son who was having a medical emergency. It was ridiculous. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What has the fallout ben for your son and for you, Shane Pruitt.
Speaker 3: There is defamation stuff going on. He just I'm not going to really speak out loud of it, but one of those things there obviously is an issue when there's times of the essence it's medical emergency. But my son has definitely been harassed by kids. The first person that saw my picture posted up in the in the office was one of his friends. And as soon as one of these kids see it, the whole school knows about it. They call him a homophobe. He was attacked the last month of the school year this year. The kid that's been constantly calling him a homophobe this whole time, just snuck up behind him and hit him with a metal lunch box in the head. So he's he's definitely shared.
Speaker 2: His are you are you going to press charges?
Speaker 3: It wasn't that serious. I mean, he's a tough kid, you know, So he kind of shook it off and they suspended the other kid from what happened. But those kind of things he shouldn't have to deal with, obviously.
Speaker 1: But I mean they're they're horizon now. Were there are other kids that were supportive over your son?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, he has a few friends that are supportive of it. But this indoctrination that they're pushing on these kids, they continue to make it more more of a I guess a cool thing. A lot of the kids in the school now are like, oh, I'm LGBQ. Well, if you're not LGBQ, you're an ally. That's part of the plus. They keep moving the goalpost on this stuff so that they can incorporate more and more kids when it deters from the core community that the flag represents.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, And David, the irony here is that if you are in the LGBTQ, I don't even know the A and the I, and they keep adding all these letters. Maybe they'll just use the whole alphabet, make it simple so we can all remember it and sing it at some point. But you know, at the end of the day, there are many parents that don't want this. I actually happen to be of the belief we spend more per capita per student on education than any country in the industrialized world, and we have the worst test results.
Speaker 2: And you know, maybe I'm a little old fashioned.
Speaker 1: Maybe with that horrific record, maybe schools should focus on reading, writing, math, science, arithmetic, computers, AI and important topics that will benefit them in their future life. You know, maybe I'm just old fashioned. I mentioned God. Okay, then all political agendas are out.
Speaker 4: No, You're absolutely right, Sean, And education is a big issue right now in our primary between Mike Rogers and l Sied And we'll see if he wins today. If you believe the polls, he's going to win the Democrat primary.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I think he's winning, and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'll take that fight. And I hope the people in Michigan wake up because that could be their reality.
Speaker 4: I agree totally and our race for governor. We have a primary, and John James is running, has been endorsed by President Trump.
Speaker 1: He's made education, He's adorsed by me too. I love John James.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's great, and we've endorsed him a long time ago. And yeah, it's going to be very interesting to see how these races turn out today. But I expect John James will win. I expect LSIAD will win. And Mike Rogers, if you again believe the polls, Sean Rogers has a ten to eleven point lead right now on l SIED, So you know we're not we kind of.
Speaker 1: I'm very fond of Mike Rogers. I've known him a long time. He got very close before. I think that El Sayed and his associations with AOC and Grandpa Bernie and Hassam Piker are going to destroy his chances of winning.
Speaker 4: I agree totally. You know, Michigan's a purple state, we all know it. But we're not ready to abolish the Senate. We're not ready to do all these crazy things, get rid of prisons, abolish the police, and all the things that they want to do. And that's why l si ED has been distancing himself in the last couple of weeks his ads I am not a Democratic socialist Sean. It's really funny to watch him trying to backtrack from it, but it's too.
Speaker 1: I Meanwhile, well glad he was out campaigning with Bernie and AOC and Hassan Piker and Hassam Piker is apparently, according to one report, we haven't confirmed it, it might be an advisor to his campaign. Good luck with that anyway, Shane. Good for you, Glad you stood up.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 1: Thank you for helping Shane and his family. We appreciate you as always, and thanks for being on the show.
Speaker 4: It's always a pleasure, Sean. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight nine four one Sewn is on number if you want to be a part of the program Entertaining Americans Coast and Ghost.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity is on Write it Down.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity talks to the people involved in the top stories of the day every day. Sean Hannity is on al right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Your calls are coming up straight ahead. Eight hundred and nine to foot one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Over the years, you know, a lot of people want to advertise on the show. I have to vet them, and not everybody makes the vetting because I if I'm going to put my name by the company, it's got to mean something to me. For nearly ten years, Rush Tax Resolution dot Com has been a part of this program. I know these guys that I've spent time with them. They care about helping out people. They get those scary notices, those anxiety inducing notices from the IRS. They have a number one rule that they've been preaching for ten years on the show, and that is don't deal with the IRS on your own. Every other professionals, they do it every day, and you definitely don't want to hire a company that has hundreds of complaints or wants to charge you an uprun fee just to let you know if they can even help you. Rush Tax Resolution dot Com will do it for free and they will only take your case if they know they can help you. All right, So many of my listeners over the years have gone to Rush Tax Resolution dot Com. Their anxiety, their tax problems are over. Your next call now toll free eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven eight hundred nine nine eighty seventy seven online is Rush Tax Resolution dot com. You know, I quote it and I say it, but maybe maybe I don't play it enough. Linda was actually making this point to me, and I said, you know what, that's probably a good point.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't play it enough.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should play it more so people really understand how nuts this is DSA new Radical Left is. I mean, we now thirty some are DSA people that are running for various offices. We'll start with James Tellafrico. You know, healthcare is a human right, not a privilege. Oh a lot of good that Obamacare did. Nobody ever wants to talk about the failure of Obamacare. Why are so many people coming from Canada because they have universal health care, single payer system there and they come to the United States because they don't They don't have enough time to wait for the care, the inferior care that they're getting there.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 6: Healthcare is a human right, it is not a privilege. I just since we are in church, and because I said BS earlier, if you read our scriptures, if you read the New Testament, what does Jesus spend most of his time doing? It's not well, you already know, Okay, it's not preaching. It's not teaching, it is healing, healing the sick, and in matthew twenty five scripture says that's how we will be judged and how we will be saved by healing the sick.
Speaker 1: And here's Telefreco, mister sixth gender himself God is non binary, and of course championing the rights of biological men to have access to abortion. I didn't know biological men could have an abortion, so I didn't know they can get pregnant. I might have to go back to school. But he's talking here about preventing men and women's sports being a culture war fight.
Speaker 3: Do you have.
Speaker 7: Been empathetic toward and voiced support for trans people that you have not been willing to join in in the demonization of trans people that motivates so many candidates right now and that the Republican Party has relied on so heavily in general election campaigns. What's your response to that.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't think we win by selling people out, and we're refusing to do that in this campaign. This is a campaign of buy and for all Texans, and I think people are really tired of these cultural war fights that are designed to tear us apart, designed to get us angry. I mean, there are there are difficult issues trying to figure out trans athletes in sports. That's an issue where we could actually come to a policy solution. But instead, politicians like Ken Paxton, they use those difficult issues to rile people up, to divide us, to distract us in order to win power for themselves.
Speaker 1: Now this guy, remember he's running a you know, vegan campaign in the cattle state of Texas. He's against drilling in Texas. Six genders. What are the other four? Because I can only name two. You know, God is non binary. All those years, I say they are for other preyers, but that these people are nuts. Now, many of them supported by Hassan Piker, the guy that you know blamed America for nine to eleven, bringing this socialist movement, actually saying something to the effect recently that no presidential candidate in twenty eight will support Israel. To that effect, you know, ridiculous for undocumented people. Alsayed saying, you know, Alsaiad is out there campaigning with Hassan Piker blaming nine to eleven on America. You know he now wants Schumer to go away. He calls Fetterman in a hall Listen, So you have all.
Speaker 6: These plans of things to do in the Senate, who are your biggest obstacles in the Democratic costgue?
Speaker 9: I mean, clearly he's already presented himself the current leader, Schumer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, who do you think is like the biggest set of problems am ontter.
Speaker 9: Thtterman is probably the biggest issue. Fetterman is the sitting counter argument to the kind of Midwest politics that I think really can work.
Speaker 1: He's also just a the al say Ed says, it's ridiculous for undocumented people to get at people don't get access to a driver's license. Driver's license is for illegals, Okay, just to make sure, let's play it.
Speaker 9: Beyond that, I look forward to pushing forward legislation that would preempt localities from participating with ICE and using their local resources.
Speaker 6: To do the same.
Speaker 9: Beyond that, we've also got to make sure that in this state we are not discriminating by documentation status. Right now, if you're undocumented, you don't get access to a driver's license, so you're stuck. You don't get access to a lot of the basic things the state offers everybody else, and I think that's ridiculous, and so we've got to stop discrimination discriminating that way.
Speaker 1: Then you have this Wisconsin candidate for governor, her name Francesca Hang. This woman now says, we found a tape. We unearthed the tape. It's about time we fing eighty six Trump. Linda, correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't James call me get in trouble. But that very thing with putting that in the sand, which is accused of doing, I just won't make sure.
Speaker 6: Boss.
Speaker 10: I don't know where are you going with us?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean sudden shell formation. It happens to all of us, and perfectly happens.
Speaker 1: We walked by the shells, they moved themselves into just eighty six forty seven.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's what she said.
Speaker 11: In the restaurant industry, when we're out of something, you say it's eighty six, and I'd say it's about time we eighty six Trump. He represents the utter failure of our government to keep us safe from threats both viral and systemic.
Speaker 1: Then she gives a rambling answer when asked if Thanksgiving should be canceled Wisconsin, does this represent your values.
Speaker 12: Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled.
Speaker 13: I'm a chef and one of the first mules that I made that was for the community when I was sixteen was a Thanksgiving meal. Now, I always think my hospitality background in owning a restaurant for seven eight years, that bringing folks around the table to share conversation and build community is always a good thing. But Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities. And so I think there I wanted to make sure that people understood that there are multiple views, but views can evolve and the position that I'm running for right now, and I think my background as a chef will actually help me become a better governor that's able to bring more people to the table.
Speaker 1: Then Francesca Hang talks about the system not working when asked if she wants to abolish the police. Well, obviously, abolish the police, abolish the police, abolish the police. Know where she stands, But listen, do.
Speaker 9: You still warn her to abolish police the open?
Speaker 14: You know, I believe that we have to be serious about public say and I'm going to be a governor that is more serious than anyone else, and making sure that we are building systems up here that we are focusing on lowering crime, getting guns off of our street, and making sure that folks who are incarcerated, which ninety percent of those folks will be going back to community, that we're lowering recidivism rate. And it's appalling to me that, you know, for folks who are working within our prisons, they have some of the highest suicide rates of any job and occupation. So this system is not working. If we want to be serious, we better be putting these billions into the things that we know prevent crime.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the radicalization that we keep telling you about, you know, I keep telling you that they are saying it openly and putting it in writing. To eliminate the Presidency, the US Senate, the Judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolished borders, abolishizes, defund the Department of War in a dangerous world, how stupid are these people? And all deportation, eliminate ball, establish a well tax, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, green new deal, abolish prisons, abolished police, public ownership of corporations. This will upend the USA in ways you can't even imagine this is your future if you do not get involved in ninety days, and that is three months from today, this midterm election will take place. You understand why I'm so urgent about it. Why have I been saying I'm asking? Well, I ask a few things. Three hours a day on radio, that's all I asked. One hour on TV, that's all I ask. Is not a lot, you know, and then my new podcast. It's not a lot to ask. But if nothing else, please convict yourself and your heart, your mind, and your soul that you're going to vote and stop these lunatics this election year. Let's get to our phones. Let's say hi to Ron in Pennsylvania. What's up, Ron? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Nis Sean? I want to talk about the insane Democrats.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot to say about.
Speaker 10: Them, I know, but don't repeat this line You've repeated at Fox Newsmax News Nation a lot of right wing podcasters. Now you know who John Fitzgerald Kennedy was, right?
Speaker 2: I do, of.
Speaker 10: Course, for me to say that the more moderate Democrat candidate, he has to meet the John F. Kennedy standard. And as far as I'm concerned. There are no Democrat of life today that could come close to that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: John Fitzgerald Kennedy JFK dropped the top marginal rates dramatically. It became the platform of Ronald Reagan and then later the platform for President Trump. He was very pro national security, national defense. He would not be welcome in today's radicalized DSA communist party that is that now dominates. And you know, and with the exception of your Senator John Fetterman, there's not one mainstream Democrat out there. It's just not You have the best Democrat in the country in your state who's willing to speak out the way he speaks out. I give him a lot of credit. Ron, Thank you appreciate it. Man eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to John and Missouri. John, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 15: Thank you for taking my call, Sean, God bless you and Linda for doing Liberty's work. Really means a lot to us.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I we appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I'll speak on Linda's behalf or her contribution when we don't have to edit her.
Speaker 15: Yes, you get the touchdowns. But she does the blocking right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, John doesn't even know what she doesn't even know what that analogy means.
Speaker 2: She didn't know.
Speaker 10: Nice and that's good.
Speaker 13: Enough for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever you say, Okay, Okay, what.
Speaker 4: Reason I called?
Speaker 15: Just I want to talk about this Marxist madamie. I mean, we know he's as sharp as a marvel. But this taxpayer funded grocery stores. So now he's going to control who can shop there, which means is probably going to be paid by people on food stamps, which is taxpayer funded. Now, if what about control and power, why don't you just give them an extra thirty percent and not go through the whole issue of the money that it's going to cost to do what he's trying to do with the grocery stores. It's about power and control, like you said earlier, Well, let.
Speaker 1: Me give you some background on this. So Mamdannie now spending fifty million dollars already on one one location, I think it's in Harlem, and they're they're going to be offering people a thirty percent discount that means will all be subsidized on top of By the way, the front page of the New York Post yesterday. They're now, you know, crooks to cooks, was the headline in the New York Post. Woke Mam Donnie brings farm to table dining to city inmates. So we reached out to Mamdani's office about needing ID at these you know, free grocery stores, you know and government run grocery stores, and they responded, which we were very happy about. It said NYC grocery stores will be open everyone. There will be no system to verify identify residency or income. No one will be asked to show ID to shop. Now then they had this. The only system under discussion is a customer card designed by the private operator to help manage supply and prevent people from buying large quantities of discounted staples for resale.
Speaker 2: So you do need a card.
Speaker 1: Now, they don't like it because it exposes their hypocrisy, because you don't need any ID in New York State to vote. So it's just a it's smoking mirrors. It's not real. It's so typical. It's just it's an obfuscation. You know, they're they're using to all independently operated. I'm like independently operated, my ass. They're full of crap just to just outright lying. You shouldn't need any id Oh, it's to make sure that you don't you don't hoard the low prices we're giving. Okay, but you need you need some kind of ID to identify yourself as not being one of those people. But you know you can vote without any idea at all. And it's this, This is all madness.
Speaker 12: America's top defender of freedom, liberty, and American values. This is the Henity Show.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. Full election coverage five stags will be following, but the main one, main race for watching, polls close at nine pm Eastern, eight o'clock local time in Michigan. El Sayed versus Haley Stevens. We'll watch that very very closely. Bill Hemmer will be at the hammer big board. Comrade Bill de Blasio, is he going to defend these lunatics? Best election result coverage on your television dial nine Eastern times. Hannity on Fox. Will see you then at k tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.