Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with your love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know? She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last, come in to kick it and at the end we leave it with is a list of spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, you'll folks say it's list.
Speaker 3: Oh folking, we dig it. No this do what you do? No do what you do? No kids, do what I do? No fish.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Flagman Bro and welcome to this week's episode of Leff Alert. Were on time this week'll because I'm at home for the weeks of Thank God for Jesus, I am here today and today is such a very special day. First of all, today is my puppy, Dexter's second birthday, but today is also my happy this co host, the very beautiful, the very talented miss icon't miss the one boy. Happy birthday, Bobby Hi.
Speaker 3: I feel older and wiser.
Speaker 1: You leavers are taking over, baby, you leavers are taken over. I know. Tell me you tell me you had a good lunch today and not Chick fil a. Good God, Bobby, No, I did it.
Speaker 3: We went to a restaurant called Jimmy's. I had scollops and steak tips.
Speaker 1: It was delish, very good. Happy birthday, Bobby. Do you you don't look at day older than thirty nine.
Speaker 3: I wish that's the size of my coughs.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to say, you were supposed to say, that's the same age.
Speaker 3: You're twenty.
Speaker 1: I know, no, no, no, I'm thirty now. I want to be. The twenties is still dumb. I gotta be in the thirties. Twenties are still real dumb. God, I was done in my twenties.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you please, you don't have to tell me I do. I would never want to go back like people will say, Oh, wouldn't you like to do it over? No, my teens.
Speaker 1: I'd like to have that strength and that stamina. But our damn so don't want to have that wisdom because it was not well. Anyway, we are to hear this week and to celebrate left alone and to tell Bobby Clifford Happy birthday, Happy birthday too, and uh yeah, we're gonna get into it. I'm back. I'm still on tour with Tiffany Hattis you guys, so please go to Tiffany Haddies dot com for the tour days. I'll tell y'all at the end of this episode of Leftlane because it will not be a very long one. It wasn't very much that happened this week political wise, political wise, but a couple of our town halls that we'll get to. But let's start off with the with the story Bobby of the young man in Florida who was being followed around in Sarasota, Florida. He was being followed around by He was just in a neighborhood walking and he was filming, and so a few a few white guys. One guy rope past him in the car and they were following him as he was walking, just asking him questions, where you're going, what you're doing in this neighborhood. You don't look like you were long here. And luckily he had the temperament and the composure not to be combat of and argumentative because he is in a Stanyard ground State and he got away. I mean he didn't get away. There was no altercation, you know, it was nothing verbal even really, but the one guy went to his car, it looked like to get a weapon, to do something to this young man and one of his one of the other guy his name was Steven. The white guy who went to the car to get whatever he went to get. One of his friends that was with him said no, no, no, no no. But had this young man been aggressive or had a slippy mouth like mine and would have went back and forth, this could have been a very different outcome on this story. But the moral of that story is this is what Trump's America would look like. This is what Trump's America would look like. That I can't walk in the neighborhood because I don't live in here. I might maybe I'm looking for a place to deliver something, or I'm going to visit a friend, but I gotta be questioned by the neighbor the by the people in the neighborhood. I'm not certain case in the house, just like I'm about to break in the house or nothing. He was literally just walking through the neighborhood feeling this is what what Trump's America would look like. So make sure you guys get voted, and make sure that you are registered on vot dot or because my partner, Helb's name was just removed off the vote off the voting list, so she has to reregister. The last day is the twenty sixth. I employ you on the twenty four, twenty fifth. Check a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Because and if you have the chance to, I would say vote early. And you know who voted early? Were you already know this? Georgia had had early voting.
Speaker 1: Jimmy made history with those numbers.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine? They're not telling us who's what and what to but his his dream wants to live long enough to be able to vote for Kamala Harrison. He did it. God bless them, Thanks for continuing to lead us. Who are you talking about, Jimmy Carter?
Speaker 1: What you didn't say? You didn't say his name. I knew what you was talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so sorry. I thought they said Jimmy Carter up front. So yes, God.
Speaker 1: Bless her President. President Jimmy former live to be a hundred.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine? Yep, God bless them. And he just he just continues to lead us. So I thought, isn't that terrific gun level.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to go on record and take that as an omen because the last time somebody got out, got out of a sick bed, or got with John McCain and he voted against Trump for something, he's a he was a lifelong repair get rid of ACA. Yeah, and we ended up winning. So I'm going to say, I'm a hold on to that that hope right there, that the fact that Jimmy Carter held out to become one hundred years old just so he can vote for the Democratic Party in Kamala Harris, that we're going to win this selection. I'm going to hold on to that candle hope right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but you've got to go. It is it is so razor sin. It is like literally fifty to fifty and depending on the polls that you read, one could be up by one, one could be down by one. They both had, as you know, big media blitz's town halls. They've really been trying to kind of shake the trees. The ground game is where it's at. Setting there their sarrogates themselves and getting out there in those swing states super super scary stuff.
Speaker 1: And podcasters are having a lot to do with this. I wish that we were on that list to be interviewed in, but we will. We will be because we want you guys to listen and download and get us and get our numbers up. But yesterday, yesterday, she did a town hall with our boss, Charlemagne the God on the Breakfast Club and I listened to the audio. I actually listened to it in real time when it was on MSNBC, and I thought it was great. I thought Charlemagne really asked some tough questions. He allowed call us to call in and ask questions, and I love that he put a feet to the fire, but he didn't put her in a box. He asked her questions that we really wanted the answers to as American people, especially as black people of some of us, and he just really went out there and she answered the questions. And then she left to go from doing a show with him to go today to do a show with Fox. Or was that yesterday? So I love that she went. That was today? She did Fox with what's his name? Uh Bear Brett Behar yep Brett, and who I thought was uh he wasn't disrespectful, but he was a little mega.
Speaker 3: He wasn't he was he was trying to get he was trying to feed the mega. I don't know if he is mega, but you could clearly see that he was trying to feed that that branch.
Speaker 1: I didn't like the fact that he was cutting off her answers. He would never finished her answers when he asked her question, and then we asked her question. Before she could finish the answer the first question, he cut her off and asked another question. So, Kenneth, I think he was trying to dishovel her own purpose.
Speaker 3: Well, that's sort of the name of the game, right not being fresh. I mean, they're not going to when you're on the opposite, you know, like when well he hasn't Trump hasn't gone on a Democratic page or or even a you know, kind of an independent page. Chris Chris Crmo's been asking him forever and he's an independent and he hasn't gone. But they would, they would ask the hard question and they kind of press. I just don't like.
Speaker 1: And Trump, and Trump keeps a bowing out body. He keeps bowing out of.
Speaker 3: The absolutely like the sixty minutes. He absolutely could have gone for the sixty minutes. He was upset with Leslie Stall. He needed some sort of apology. I have no idea why, you know, I don't understand. You know, he gave a reason, and I went back and looked at the old interview and it wasn't what he said at all. So but I think, you know, who knows he might be able to turn the other side if he was able to speak. But no, I thought Charlie Mane did well. I thought he held her feet to the fire. He was very welcoming. But you know, he gave her a list of the reasons why. You know, there are some issues that you know, the same agenda going forward. She said thank you. She you know, people should say thank you because you need to hear things three times for, you know, for to actually resonate. But I thought they both handled it. I feel like she's getting more and more comfortable. I don't know about you. The more she does this, I feel like she's more comfortable with her answers.
Speaker 1: Well. I love the fact that because she's doing so well in the posed Nick and Nick with him, that everything that she says there now not trying to steal, weaponize against her, and she realizes that she has to just speak in a certain capacity. She does sound a repetitionous on quite a few things, but she did point that state of fact out yesterday that sometimes you have to say things at least three times to people in order for it to resonate in their system. So I understood that. But my vote is going for the Democratic Party no matter what. So my mind is made up. I'm not changing. In fact, I feel out my ballad today and my son is still on his as we speak. I am going to share a fun fact with you guys. I don't know how happy I am about it, but I have a brother who's forty six, I think he is, and he yesterday informed me that he would not be voting, and so I was like, why are you not voting? He is Muslim. He says he don't trust none of them, he don't like either side, and woo woo wooh, I say, and that's understandable. I totally understand that. So then I had to go another way and say, well, what about me. You know, I am your brother. I am transgender, but I am your brother. And those nine hundred pages of Project twenty twenty five will make me invisible in this in this country. What about your son who is of driving age and he's a black man? When Trump has given the police for who said he would give the police for antonomy if he is elected. What about your daughter, who you know, is nineteen, who's of birth and age. She could possibly get pregnant. And you know, and I could not reason with my brother yesterday and he usually listens to me. So if he is indicative of any kind of way, is that how these young men are out here thinking, Bobby, I don't even know what to think. But they said it's only twenty percent of black and brown man that is questioning that. But you know, numbers are numbers. You never know.
Speaker 3: But what the numbers for white men? Because it's not just she's having trouble with men, not just with black and black and brown men. But you know, we've talked about this before. I feel like some of the people who don't want to vote, that they want to sit it out. Those are the biggest squawkers. Those are the people that are the most dissatisfied. So shouldn't they be the first to vote and give their opinion and try to pick the people that are put into power sitting on your ouse is it's no way, you know, it's not going to change anything. If it were my brother or sister, I would I would say shut up. If if she didn't get in and he got in and he's not happy with your brother wasn't happy with what was going on, you get no say because you know you didn't try to do something about it. But I'm a miserable bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Bobby, I personally believe this, Bobby, I'm gonna tell you this. I think a lot of me and a huffing and puffin out loud. But as they watch Trump on all his town halls, the way he is publicly deteriorating right in front of their eyes, I believe that they're still going to talk. They're mess but on the ballot they're going to vote for her, and I'm also to save. I believe that. I believe a lot of they're gonna still talk. I know I would do it, and we'll never know. And I don't even care if we don't know. I just hope I just need us to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm with you. I Yeah, I don't under I think a lot of people are not saying exactly who they're going to who they're going to vote for, And you know what, maybe that's what we need. You know, we don't necessarily need everybody.
Speaker 1: To violence is golden.
Speaker 3: It is, it absolutely is. So I just if you're hearing us, please get out the vote. Please get your votes in early if you possibly can. My whole family. I mail those off the last of it today, not mailed. I stuck them in, you know, our town ballot box. I would really be interested to see. I don't know if any of the talking head shows are going to say what's happening in Georgia. I think that might be a little indicative. The latest CNN poll says no leader. It actually says forty seven for Trump fifty for her. But I don't believe the polls. It's just a group of people in a group of times.
Speaker 1: On this podcast. We're going to keep employing and pushing. We are losing until we win.
Speaker 3: It's the truth, and that's why I guess that's what happened to poor Hillary.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: All these people came out after and said, I am so sorry that I didn't vote. I thought you had it in the bag. No, don't assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do not assume it's going to make an ass out of you and mess up a double ass out of our country. And I want to keep our country. By the way, we want to say Happy Indigenous Day. We just celebrated Indigenous Day on my love this. I love that they changed it to Indigenous Day because they found out that Christopher Club was ain't discovering shit. He got lost and bumped into America.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Joe Biden. I think in twenty twenty one he was the first president that came forward and started using that word. So yes, and I loved having the day off. It was kind of nice. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Georgia was going heavy for the hedn't counter ballot rule and Judge ruled on it and said you might be able to have it, but it's not going to be for this election. So I am sure that people are losing their again.
Speaker 1: We have spoken about this on that and learned the October fall is about to be something. I'm telling you. They are pulling out all the stops, which is why I employ you guys. Please vote. Every vote counts. I promise you your vote counts. I promise you your vote will be because we are oh yeah, back to the wall. And I'm telling you right now. According to a study I read, he is planning on removing and from the Constitution period articles eleven through seventeen. He wants to do it with with the Constitution, but articles eleven through seventeen will be worked, will be first, and that would make us slaves again, we would lose our right to vote. Just all kinds of stuff, just ridiculous. But you gotta see him and listen to him talk. Because she had a town hall where she took questions, she did interviews, But he had a town hall that he was supposed to take questions from his people, and he not only did he not take questions, he played crazy music, all kind of abstract music instead there and doing his little dance hold on Bobby and for thirty eight minutes. And that's not what's even the worst. He left those people stranded in the desert. Twenty buses were supposed to come back and get all of those people who believed in and he left them stranded in the desert, and the desert is cold at night. Some of those people got physically ill, And I'm like, if this is indicative before. He just show y'all what he gonna do when he can hit you when you get y'all vote, Because he said out of his own mouth, I'm quoting almost verbatim, I just need your vote. If you sick, get up by the bed and come and vote. He just needs your boat. Because he said this on the very last time, you won't have to do it again. I don't know what that means to y'all, but what I heard, what I heard.
Speaker 3: Who Yeah he was that they were out in the desert. The reason it stopped. I think he started with his rally and his usual rhetoric, and then it was so hot that two people had passed out. So the first person they kind of cleared away, and he had music going, and then the second person got cleared away. And then they're saying he played from his playlist, It's a man's World.
Speaker 1: Ave Maria, No, no, no, let me tell you what gat me by IMCA, by mc A. I'm like, well, wait a minute, isn't your agenda not for the LGBT, But oh but you played MCA from the Village People, who was an openly gay group. Yeah, make it make sense to me, Clifford, make it make sense to.
Speaker 3: Me for thirty minutes, can you? Or they said that he was he just played all that and kind of danced around.
Speaker 1: Well you know what about the mebody? Nobody in his camp stopped it. Nobody was like, okay, let's nobody did that. They just let us lappen.
Speaker 3: They must have sat there. So who was on that was it? Who was on the on the stage with them? Was it was it that Gnome that Christy Nome was on the was on the stage with them? I believe, yes, Maybe I maybe I have it wrong, but I believe it was her. Why didn't she say?
Speaker 1: She said, and smiled and looked as if she was in her place. The problem, that's the problem. Everybody walks around him on the h shelves in fear. Said what you said on the last episode or the episode before the left that when he walked to the room at mar A Lago, everybody applause. I think that's what he expects for people to do outside of mar A Lago. It's not going to happen. Player, it's not going to happen. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't, I mean, he declared, I think it was yesterday he was. He was at a rally and he declared himself the father of I v F. This is the man that's doing that, did away with Roe V Wade. That's what he's he's hanging his hat on. And how is he the father of IVF? I don't I mean creepy?
Speaker 1: So IVFT pope became. When did they do IVF twenty years ago? I think it's maybe twenty years.
Speaker 3: Ago, probably even before that, you know, probably even before that. Yeah, and its infancy.
Speaker 1: They should have asked him what IVF stands for.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure he has absolutely no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh if he would have said igloose vertebrae and firestorms, I would have screamed. And so when we do the rest of America, because I guarantee you he probably don't even know what it means. Don't ask me what it means either. I don't know. I got my two antiprotected me.
Speaker 3: I'm double protected in vitro fertilization, not to be confused with interuterine insemination, which is what Walls's wife had. But yeah, if he example, he's his rhetoric is still going. He's not committing to a peaceful transfer of power. He is still amplifying and going on and on about people who have crossed him. He had there was a gentleman, what is his name, Howard Lutnik, who is going to be taking over. He's his transition team, and he's absolutely nuts. He's saying that the people that he's hiring because he's kind of bringing people on. Trump did admit that his twenty sixteen team he was a little too green and he picked the wrong people and that's why they didn't work out. But one of his key things is they have to be loyal to him, which is what we've heard. We're hearing it over and over and over and over again. So I don't know what that means, but that.
Speaker 1: Means that means that they won't pull a Mike Pence on him. And because he wanted Mike Pence to break the law, he wanted Mike Pence to go against the constitution, because he wanted Mike Pince to do what he wanted him to do. He also wanted Rathenberger to give eleven, seven hundred and eighty votes. And I just want to say thank you, Georgia for coming out today. I saw red hats in the land, but I saw plenty of others. I thought, I just saw a lot of voters. They made history with how many people came out. Was this should show you how important this election is.
Speaker 3: Like God, I mean, he's talking his the Bible as you were talking about earlier, and he's got the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in it. And I thought there was a separation of church and state and in the Bill of Rights that's what you were talking about. He's got like all sorts of amendments center missing. So it's crazy why eleven through seventeen would be missing. I have absolutely no idea, but crazy. There was an rest near the rally. They got that Verne Miller. I guess he was a Las Vegas man. Nobody was supposedly ever in danger, but they've got him, and they I think he's been in and out. I think they are these ployees still body, honestly, do you think? I don't know so, because he likes to be spoken about. I wonder we've spoken about that before. I don't know if he's is horrified, but yeah, I don't know. We're still talking about it, right. He's in there. He you know, all publicity is good publicity.
Speaker 1: Yes, the the scariest part is that Jack Smith I don't know. I know they're pushing the case back, pushing these cases back, but Jack Smith is still filing and still filing and still filing. Okay, my opinion all that learn Why did we wait till now? Why didn't we do this last year? I don't well, I had this information last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a while. It's a matter of trying to get it in slam. You gotta somebody has to listen to it. Somebody has to allow it. It's gonna and look at the mess that you know, he's been pushing a jack all along, and it's still where he's at. If Trump gets in, obviously all of this nonsense is going to go away. He will pardon himself. He's already said it so, but if he doesn't, he's got big problems. I don't necessarily want to see a president or former president of the United States in jail. I just want him to go away, you know, I don't want him to be able to participate any longer because he's not doing it. And you know the way that the forefathers had outlined.
Speaker 1: Listen, he only doing it for payback. And here's the thing. He is blatantly saying out loud that he's going after he said the enemy is then from coming from with he is willing to turn our own military on us, now on us, not the National Guard, the military.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's absolutely crazy. I don't And what bothers me is people like this lutnik and other people that are joining his crew, anybody who speaks for him, his daughter in law. Everything is spun in such a fashion it's and I know these are reasonable people and they know what the actual truth is and they know they heard him say whatever. But like that Brett Bear, she was Kamala Harris was pushing and I liked it. She was pushing back. She wasn't letting herself be steamrolled and she said, no, that's not the way it is. And people were saying it was contentious. I don't think it was contentious. I think he was trying to do his job and she was doing hers. You know, I didn't get any animosity. I didn't like that when he didn't like the answer though, he was trying to shut it down, like, let her get her answer. You asked the question. Now she should be able to answer, not you pivot to a different question. But we're going to see what's going to happen. I mean, make sure everybody's got a plan. Please, if you could get a birthday wish, it's that everybody actually gets out there and votes. Make sure they're nana and their papa and every mimi and their ducky and whoever the heck else you have. Please make sure that they all have a ride to vote, or that they're getting those early ballots in and you're actually putting them in a box or handing them to a person inside inside the voting group, not just stick it in the mail. Go a little further.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have no intence of mailing in mind, we're going to take it to actually put it in the ballot box because I am so not trusting pretty much anything this election. Make sure nobody writes on your ballots. You know, y'all know the rules that we tell y'all every week. Make sure you check vote dot orgs to make sure that you are on the registrar's list, because three million people's name have been removed who vote regularly. So it is preponderous the way they are doing the things that they are doing. But all we can do, ladies them, is they stay diligent. Vote, Take a friend, tell a friend, try to persuade somebody if they're undecided, you know, and if they feel like they don't like either candidate, especially if they black a brown, or check any of those pages on those nine hundred pages a project twenty five, tell them to vote against that, which means that you have to vote for Kamala Harris because if you don't vote, it's a vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: It really is. Yeah, and he needs He says he won't run again in twenty twenty eight. I don't know. I think they'd wheel him on out.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. I don't think he's going to like giving up that power. But anyway, that's the skinny meaning on that. Did you see that that Biden is giving six hundred millions for the electric grid resilience to get the people back up and running at full speed in Florida. I kind of liked that. I think he just executive ordered that. I don't think it had to go through anything.
Speaker 1: I loved it buying buying standing by FEMA, and I saw that they were putting out all those laves of our people. People were missing out on getting help from FEMA because they had spread so many rhetorics, so much bullshit and rhetorican lives that people were afraid to go to FEMA because they thought they were going to have to pay the money back, they were going to lose their home. It was just crazy, crazy, crazy crazy. This is body Clifford. Yeah, this is why you need a body Cliffer, because you have to do your research. All you have to do is do your research and you'll find out what you're missing. Because who Bobby, you make me? You make me research things?
Speaker 3: Well, it's sad, I think FEMA. These people are down there, they're out, they're away from their families, they're in a crappy area. So if they have no water and electricity down there, the FEMA people don't have it either, unless they have some sort of generator in the trailers. But they're down there, going door to door and they have people. There's one guy that's already been arrested for making threats against the employees. So they had pulled them for a little while, but now they're back out there because they're trying to get that initial seven p fifty slash seven seventy out to the people. So at least people have a little something in their pocket and encouraging them to go online and fill out that that application.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let me tell you something. All we can do, ladies and gentlemen, is rally together. I'm trying. I'm holding on to the glimmer of hope that former President Jimmy Carter, who just celebrated his one hundred birthday, held out and he's still alive. He did nothing, He hang it on in there steel, but he held out to make sure that he could cast his vote for the Democratic Party. And that to me was just like a glimmer of inspiration to let us know if this old man who former president only one term but always and has lived a wonderful one hundred years, listen, if he could do it, we could service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of service. He might have only done one four years in the White House, but my god, he was building houses and habitats for humanity. He and his wife for rustling. They didn't stop. They are some incredible, incredible people, and then they make you realize that you've got a dust off and we've got to do better ourselves. You know what I saw and I thought of you? Did you see that? Because you brought it up for the last time about Milton how somebody had tied their dog to a fac animal cruelty and taking them away. Yeah, they're taking them away. He's gonna he's decompressing the poor dog, and somebody else is gonna be put up for adoption soon.
Speaker 1: I would like to adopt that dog, even though I got four over here, I would like to adopt that dog. By me. That story really enraged me. That said, let me know how much I love animals, because that head, I'm like, Okay, at least give the I know you can't take your horses or some things, but at least give them a fighting chance. Animals are naturals.
Speaker 3: No, it's the truth. And you are right. You said they're natural swimmers, and they are. At least he could have found a higher spot he could have gone. If he had to swim up on a roof, he would have You don't leave him on a four foot fence. He didn't even give him.
Speaker 1: Like a chance, like I not with a chain on his neck. And I'm telling you something right now. If we don't vote right, it's gonna be changed on a lot of necks and they won't be four legged animals. So I'm telling you guys right now, I employ you to get to the pole. Make sure that you have your children if they are voting age, or your seniors if they are voting age, help them out, Help them to the post. Get there, get it done, because oh, there will not be a do over on this one. There will not be a do over. No, this word to him, it's a one and done. If he gets seen, this is it. Like Kenny Longer say, this is it. I'm not laughing at that. I'm talking about make no mistakes with that ballot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Bobby Clifford, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being here with us.
Speaker 1: Bobby, we love your birthday and we love you here a laugh and learned. Bobby, you just enjoy, especially when you ain't talking too much shit. But yeah, you just the joy.
Speaker 3: When I have my mouth closed right.
Speaker 1: Might be to open. You might need to open it a little more often, but anyway, that's not this kind of show. Thank you guys for joining us here at laugh and learning. The motto has been the same and will not change Here a laugh a learned. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Is, a mind is a terrible thing to waste, just like a vote.
Speaker 1: And we don't want to waste your vote. And some of y'all already wasted your man. But we're trying to bring you back, get your man right. We got an election to win, because I'm telling you right now, the alternative of Kamala Harris losing is too scary to honestly think about. It's really too scary to honestly think about. Check those pages, those nine hundred pages in Project twenty twenty five. And I guarantee you, if it ain't you, it's somebody in your immediate circle that those pages will affect. Becauseious, because and for.
Speaker 3: All of us, there really is, even for the people on their team, there's still something that it could be twisted in a way that it's for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So be cautious, be smart, be American, be American. And let's get this, that's the name of to show. Be cautious, be smart, be American. We never did take a break in. Oh okay, thank you guys so much for joining us. We appreciate you. Can we put seeing you guys next week. Go Laugh and Learn. Thank you. Tell a friend to download us on iHeart under the Black Effect Network, Spotify, Apple, Amazon, or wherever you listen to your podcast Why why don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn