Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of radio gold. Every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's Greatest tips.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba, ringing, bricking Bubba.
Speaker 1: Pass degree that these drinking bub bubb Oh, it brings.
Speaker 3: Me to my knee. Twenty one minutes past the hour, Ricking bub we're talking about what a lot of you. Yesterday we was starting to tweet out, wanting the update on how dad did doing commercials for Bellton and uh.
Speaker 4: And so we sit down the MICUs up.
Speaker 3: We're side by side and you we're discussing, you know, all the different things about uh, the incredible technology and I mean like right there, you look at that picture. If you can see it, he has the me in you can't even see them. I mean, the technology is incredible. And so one of the things, where's your mom mat by the way, you may see her in a little bit in Little bro at one point. So anyway, you wait to our calling, Rick said, you did good? Please please do she well, you know she's beautiful. She ought to be it, Rick, But you know how she is. So so anyway, I'm I'm thinking it's pretty good because at this point I'm being the broadcaster. I'm doing the name of the company, the phone number, free exam. I don't really want him in that world, you know what I mean, tried to take over. Anyway, keep in mind when I get there, and listen, when I get there, I've got on an under armoured black polo or whatever it's called, golf shirt whatever, and they tell me, hey, if you've got another shirt, And I was prepared because I said, you don't want that logo and they said no, So I get a Rick and Bubbas shirt and put it on. There's another logo. Yeah, but that logo is okay because we actually have it. So some of you don't think we do. We do. But anyway, so anyway, uh, they say at the end, what was the line?
Speaker 4: Was bell tone helping the world hear better? Okay?
Speaker 3: And they said, I tell you, And I say, I see, I see the producer he's whipping.
Speaker 4: He goes, I tell you what we want coach to do that line.
Speaker 3: I'm not that boy. So so anyway, so he goes, Now, now, when am I supposed to do that? I said, that when I give the phone number that's you, then you go complete phone number that that's you. Man, that's that's that's.
Speaker 4: What I'm supposed to say right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then he says, bell tone helping the world here better, but more importantly helping me here better.
Speaker 4: That's what he say.
Speaker 3: I said that, I don't know if you're important in the world.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: I said that, I don't know that people want to hear you say that the world don't give he said, I got to tell you something I ain't nearest turned about the world down myself.
Speaker 4: I've been able to hear you know.
Speaker 3: And then of course you know, we get he wants to include in the spot about him hunting fishing.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't want.
Speaker 3: They don't. I'll tell you, I'm issue. I want to hear him gobblers and what he said, I'm like that, I don't. Then the guy's kind of I said, I don't think they want the outdoor part. Well, I'm gonna tell you this, they're missing the boat because if you think about it, because there's a lot of guys like him, that's the thing that convinced him to go. You're right, said he could hunt missing. Maybe need to feed him in camouflage with a different one.
Speaker 1: And and then I and the other one, and it's saying and.
Speaker 3: Then the goblin, goblin. But I did do this one, I said, I said, Dad, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: You're on a roll.
Speaker 3: Now, you you're you're, you're count you're settling in. Now, please do not talk about breaking wind and and how you heard he thinks that's a really funny. Wait, wait, it is funny.
Speaker 4: It is that for us? How about this one?
Speaker 3: One of the was the open line. One of the one of the owners of the company said when when they heard us say on there that he just texts that he had just broke winn.
Speaker 4: It sound like a tomic.
Speaker 3: He's just slaved off. He knows it's funny, so he wants to put in there. I said, Dad, he wants to use it. Dad, I was gonna tell you they're not gonna run TV spot where you're talking about how loud your for it. Okay, that's that's not gonna happen. Let's go ahead and mark that off the great line. Everybody here will love it, but that is gonna be edited to that and you can't tell it to the family, which he does brought up again this last week. He loves, he gets his go to when there's a new person in he us tell them about it, tell you about these here and things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't forget, don't forget.
Speaker 3: If you look at the if you look at the two of us here, we we are.
Speaker 4: We are the spawn of Bill Burgess.
Speaker 3: Yes, so all he is is just a higher grade of what we may be that may be diluted by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, has.
Speaker 3: So many good lines when we were growing up.
Speaker 4: I think I've stole a few of the Oh gos Rick.
Speaker 1: I also caught him doing this, you know what you can take here and yeah, he'll do that just because he kind of.
Speaker 6: Likes, like make some feet back. It's like having to brown and golden egles.
Speaker 3: Here's the first thing I forgot to tell you this week. We should get there and we get him micked up. He goes, Hey, I here, I can hear I hear him talk to me right now. I said, no, Dad, we'd some mic for us. It's it's not a two way. Well, I can hear them. Oh wait a minute, that's my here, Nate. That that's good. So so that it really goes well, he does a good job, and I don't know how it's gonna turn out.
Speaker 4: God love the people have.
Speaker 2: To edit it.
Speaker 4: But but anyway, so so he really does a good job. We get it done.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm now moving on to go speak somewhere in North Alabama.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't want to come in. Hey, I'm Rick and Rickle Bubb.
Speaker 3: I got Rick and Bubbas shirt on, so I'm gonna go back to the under armor shirt for that event. Okay, wardrobe change, Yeah, so I put it on. Okay, y'all, this is gonna own y'all. So so anyway, so we go and say by today this super job is all good, and of course then then starts you know this is the next thing. Well, when's it gonna run? When we're gonna see it like that? AFTERCA I really don't know now what channel's on now, he wouldn't say the channel it was. Uh, he wanted to know the channel on his table, like yeah, yeah, yeah that you live in Jacksonville. It could be different. I don't know where this channel is on. Well, which one is it? I said, it's channel forty two. Well, I don't know what the wing got forty two? I said, no, you have it.
Speaker 4: It's just you do.
Speaker 5: Dad.
Speaker 3: It's just you'll have to find out where that is on. So when is it gonna be on? I don't know, dad. Mom, when's this gonna run? Oh? Yeah, I don't know. I said that when I. If I get a copy of it, I will email it to your mom. Okay, And all of a sudden, I'm sitting there and all of a sudden I hear and this is my new hot tech.
Speaker 4: Mom.
Speaker 3: I hear in the room, Mom, mom, Mom, Mama, mom, mom.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking.
Speaker 3: I said, what in the world. Oh, Mama goes, oh, that's my phone. That means one of y'all calling me.
Speaker 4: Did she put that in?
Speaker 3: Put a wringer if it's one of her kids. They start screaming, mom, Oh, she's showing off now, And I said, I said, since she got on Facebook, she's just she said, she said, you should have seen your face. I said, well, Mom, your purse started screaming.
Speaker 4: Mom Oh, I gotta get that.
Speaker 3: That's where your sister and so anyway, uh so I go to speak.
Speaker 4: Now, this is this is good. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: So I get there and I came by the office to change and you'll get a drink of water and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So I'm headed on.
Speaker 3: I'm roll. So I meet the pastor and we spend some time together, spend you know, probably about forty five.
Speaker 4: Minutes together getting ready for the event and all this.
Speaker 3: And he said, all right, he said, get ready to go out there and we will go start with He goes, Hey, can I can I just ask you something? I said, true. He goes, is this part of your message? Is this some kind of visual? I said, I'm sorry? What He goes? You know, your shirts inside out? Right?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 3: He said? He goes said I I say, is this a prop?
Speaker 4: Like you got to turn your life inside out?
Speaker 3: I said, I said, no, just the fact guy who's had a lot going on to that's.
Speaker 6: Always that's what your sign? That that o that our plate is overflowing? What is it in a restaurant? Inside out?
Speaker 3: You know? You try to be cool like, yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: To back that tag.
Speaker 3: I said, I realize I'm about take stage in thirty seconds. Form I borrow bathroom. He said, Man, look at that. He's gonna do an inside outs. We'll be back more ricking Bubba.
Speaker 4: Right after this.
Speaker 2: Ricking bubba, ricking bubba.
Speaker 4: So how's your tongue?
Speaker 3: Do it moment?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: It hurts still, Yeah, it's hurt. I hope to get it well by next.
Speaker 4: Have you have you thought about have you thought about? Have you thought about? Start up?
Speaker 3: I've bid it over the years.
Speaker 6: Big No, I'm asleep, you know, and yeah, watch you when I'm awake so much.
Speaker 3: I guess I just keep it going.
Speaker 1: You can't wear a mouth piece with that seapap, Yeah, I could have you.
Speaker 3: Have you talked to a doctor about having the t r S procedure now, the tongue reduction surgery?
Speaker 4: I bet that would hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, from what I've heard, it's it's not good to be horrible. You know, when you cut your tongue, cut part of it, I'd be out for weeks.
Speaker 1: Can you know how you go on a diet to lose weight and then can you put your tongue on a dit? No, the tongue doesn't need I know. I'm just thinking maybe they're if you just lose weight, does your tongue? Well, how do you how do you lose weight?
Speaker 3: Cardio and exercise or that? Could you do tongue exercises to make it leaner, it might make it strong it up. I want that. Well, here's the problem that down with. Well, here's the problem. Get a little weight and lay it on the tongue. The tongue has no fat. The tongue is a muscle. So it's just a big muscle. You may make it bigger. It's just it. That's a big tongue, thick to that's a salty dog, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: It looks all scarred up and up and down the sides like it's hit a curve.
Speaker 4: Just wake up in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's got stretch marks. You know how you suff your side walls? Did you just wake up? Or does it wake up when.
Speaker 6: You's been doing I've done it. I've bit it so many times over the years.
Speaker 4: Now scarred up. Have you considered putting like curve feelers?
Speaker 3: You know what I need?
Speaker 6: I need a brace in there to keep it off.
Speaker 4: Of wealth sleeping them out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if you ain't got any other crazy crap you're sleeping, give him something.
Speaker 6: Like it looks like I'm going on a moonshot now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's get his mouth pieces in his seatpot. And then he had that thing for his pointed toe.
Speaker 7: He had.
Speaker 3: Drawers, well, and you put the curve. Look, you put the curve feelers on it. And then when it hit as soon as it hurts your teeth, you know, like like it makes you like you follow some driving and wakes you up every time heart shocks. You made menial little shot.
Speaker 6: Now I need like a tongue, damn to push it back, hold it back for the.
Speaker 1: Rails, like when you little kids go bowling that. Yeah, just keeps it on the Yeah, something like that. You need something, man, Yeah, and so do you? I mean, do you just clamp down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But not every day. I don't buy my tongue. But I can't chew gum because I bout the inside my cheek. It's horrible, horrible, manchi gum. I think it's because I still got all my wisdom teeth.
Speaker 3: Chewing gum is annoying to them all what they never gave me in trouble. I gotta standing teeth. Yeah you did.
Speaker 1: You have a big tongue as a kid. It grow with always to see a pictures of them as a kid. It's mainly tongue. Hey, I wonder if you lose weight, would your tongue get smart.
Speaker 3: No, why the fact, that's what you always say about. Just every time we got a problem fat people always y'all laughed at you might.
Speaker 4: I don't know you.
Speaker 6: Might anything that hurts, well, they want your fat.
Speaker 3: No matter what I mean. I mean, people get ridiculous with it. You sit there and you go, you know what, man, I tell you, we're just having trouble. We we got more going out than we do coming in. And the checking account. Well, if you lose some weight, you have more money.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They tied to everything. I don't think what I says. I've lost weight and went down.
Speaker 4: A hat size.
Speaker 3: Greg, that's not we're all looking at you. You ain't right, yep. I had to pull it up a notch.
Speaker 4: Greg will give you all kinds of speeches about what losing we can do.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, y'all just make fun of me. I just tongue exercises. They've got them. It's not lacking in strength. It's it's too wide. It's physically too big. Yeah yeah, but I mean get after it. You know, it's trying to pull a car into a garage. It ain't watering.
Speaker 4: It is. It's just like me. It is just like me.
Speaker 3: My mind feels like it's swelling when I start. When I start working out, I actually weighed more because my muscle mask gets even bigger. I'm going and exercises for big face. Yes, yes, face, we got right here? Stop this is Oh that's not Your crown does not get small. I'm actually grown hair loads and white.
Speaker 4: Right. What happened to your I don't know, Rick, do you bin into the hat theory?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're from the same gene pool. You got outstanding hair. I don't know what happened. I don't either.
Speaker 3: You got hair if you see our cousin, though, Jeff Burgess the same problem.
Speaker 4: Really well, Rick, don't.
Speaker 3: You do something about that? Can't you get some shots.
Speaker 4: Fixed, some care whatever? Yeah, for an endorsement, m's it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tongue exercises may ease sleep apnea and stop biting tongue. Something I'm reading along and it is right here. Thirty nine percent of patients bite their tongue that have sleep appen in.
Speaker 4: Are you being straight up here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You get their song exercises, you can lick, look follow the watch, look at me, watch this go.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 6: How is that going to happen being too like all sides of all your lips. I'm not gonna do that, so.
Speaker 3: I'd be doing that. I have this is this is only gonna make the smacking worse. And that's gonna help. Now we'll go back, and it just says, are you looking at speed?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask you to stop doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to help, right, I mean, I can't figure out we try to help bubb or get take them to lunch exercise.
Speaker 1: Tongue groups reduced their obstructive sleep avenue.
Speaker 3: There you go, right here. I'm gonna print this off for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: There might be a tongue exercise class, kind of like CrossFit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I could just wrap it up a spin class. You ride by, seg and we're going. You come, We'll be back more ricking bubb after this ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba. To the phones, we go eight six six, We be big. To Elizabeth in Mississippi. Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Elizabeth? Going head?
Speaker 8: I think merjuana should be legalized in the United States because we can replace gas with it. It burns so much cleaner. We can replace plastic with it, so that's less than the landfills. It kills cancer, it helps depression, it's many things.
Speaker 6: Automighty, it does it all? Does Elizabeth? Let me ask you this, and I might be stepping out here. Are you a recreational user of this drug?
Speaker 8: I know? I just I support the medical and like the hemp because we can grow one acre of hemp and replace four acres of trees, and it grows so much faster, and.
Speaker 4: What and we're going to run our automobiles on it?
Speaker 8: Did you say, yes, we can use gas?
Speaker 4: We can use gas with it?
Speaker 6: Mate, you make gas from Marria Jauana.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're talking about that.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the Devil's letters.
Speaker 8: Well, the first four car was ran off the hemp.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the big Chief, the King's grass.
Speaker 3: How you keep people out of your tailpop?
Speaker 4: Elizabeth? You know you you do smoke pot? Don't you?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you might.
Speaker 6: I just I had a feeling you might have that.
Speaker 1: Dley.
Speaker 4: I bet we're talking tom Hamburger is a minute go. That was a tough.
Speaker 3: We were talking about, don't you Elizabeth?
Speaker 7: Uh No?
Speaker 3: Where do you? Where do you work at?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 8: Now I'm gonna stay at home mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, four.
Speaker 4: To you, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Where the kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The uh so you the you don't you don't smoke it around the children?
Speaker 8: No, sir?
Speaker 6: Where where do they go when you're Where do they go when you tear one down? Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, they usually got a babysitter.
Speaker 6: So you hire a babysitter so you can go out and smoke marriage you wanna?
Speaker 8: No, I don't hire a babysitter for that.
Speaker 4: No, but when they have a baby.
Speaker 3: You just said, though, are you saying opportune? You're saying if they have a babysitter you, you will roll a fat one. Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I out with some friends and when maybe I can hear something, they'll roll one. Y'all'll hit it.
Speaker 3: Y'all, So you have, what's.
Speaker 4: Your medical condition?
Speaker 6: You have friends that come over. You have friends that come over when the babysitter is there, so y'all can sit around and roll one?
Speaker 4: Or do you go with them?
Speaker 8: Well, it's healthier to smoke a jorntan from kids and cigarette?
Speaker 6: Well, well really, so, so you do? Or you don't smoke in front of the kids.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying that that it's healthier.
Speaker 6: If you did right, it's got to be great for them. What about people who smoke pot being delusional and crazy?
Speaker 3: Do you see any problem with that?
Speaker 8: I don't think that pot would make them that way. I think before you smoke it.
Speaker 3: You're Yeah, have you seen your dad old? There? It may enhances theme. And this is just from the studies I've seen throughout the years. Do you find that people who smoke pot on regular basis it's tougher to get them off the couch and say someone.
Speaker 8: Who doesn't, No, because if you're a lazy before you smoke, you're gonna be lazy after you smoke. And there's like plenty of sports players and everybody else that smokes.
Speaker 7: It in there.
Speaker 4: I don't know you're correct about that, but makes it okay?
Speaker 3: I well, I'd like to be able to burn one down then go stuff and tank taking. I mean, I think she's doing something. Yeah, I found like a perfect world plastic bottle. Gosh might get it either. I didn't realize that that marijuana was the answer to our problems.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I know it did someny things I know about about it.
Speaker 4: People that thought it did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what if what if we had all this hemp playing it everywhere and then we had a forest fire. I mean, if you're down wind from that, we're not gonna get a thing done.
Speaker 8: So if you go out and get drunk or take pills, you have a chance of killing yourself.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So, Really, the the behavior that getting drunk and pills and let's say other things calls maybe we should avoid.
Speaker 3: Right, we're missing the positive influence of pot on our society.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: And how much?
Speaker 3: How many times a week will you you do that? Get your hit?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, if it ever became legal, it would probably.
Speaker 3: Is it glock?
Speaker 6: You have?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 3: Are you just do you have? You have medical issues?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well it helps with a bunch of medical that But.
Speaker 4: I mean, what's your situation?
Speaker 6: Uh, Elizabeth? In your case, what do you what's it? What is your problem that you needed?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I get bad in moraines and.
Speaker 3: Arthritis.
Speaker 8: Just about any deal that you hate you can replace it with.
Speaker 4: Have you smoked any today? Elizabeth?
Speaker 6: How long ago did you smoke some before you called?
Speaker 5: Probably been a.
Speaker 6: Few weeks, Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Time just got away?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I appreciate your point.
Speaker 6: Of view, and I hope you get the feeling better. I know you got a lot of ailments there.
Speaker 3: Does your husband does you.
Speaker 1: Do it too?
Speaker 3: I know he does not smoke?
Speaker 4: No, sir, does he wish you wouldn't?
Speaker 8: I just wish people would do more research on it and realize that it's not bad.
Speaker 3: Well does your does your husband want you to smoke it or wishes you would not smoke it?
Speaker 8: He would rather may smoke one and smoke cigarette?
Speaker 3: What about smoke nothing?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: How about how about a no smoke?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What about just nah? Not I'm smoking something?
Speaker 8: Well, there's so many benefits.
Speaker 3: To well, right, and you're about to rope you can make out of it awesome. Well, you know what. Thank you for your call, Elizabeth. Thank you and enjoy being Floyd's dark side of the moon today. Yeah yeah, yeah, wow, Well she's kind of different. What just happened? I think she proved her case. Can I tell you I've seen people want part to be legalized, and I think we all know why. It's the same reason people want gambling. They come up with all these side products they just won't say. I just would like to build a smoke and I be hassled by I like the gamble. I just like to gamble. You know that's fine, just say that it helps scoops. No, you just want to gamble. You couldn't care less of it helps Rick. And you do realize everybody that drinks and takes bills are gonna stop and just start smoking pot stop. And none of them found their way to those other items from pot. Right, that's never happened. And I know and I know the potheads that I've known in my life, they're a motivated But I've never seen the car run off of it though I missed that.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: And make changing Chung movie up and smoked. They had a van made out of it, remember that, but that wasn't real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what Wade is standing by?
Speaker 3: Wade?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the program, buddy. How are you? I'm good, doing good good, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: I appreciate your uh what y'all do and what you stand up for.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I want to come in on the on the Ray Rice situation. Uh maybe you got I mean, but I'm totally lost now. I thought we live in a society nowadays where if for any reason, a woman gets downgraded or looked upon or look down. Yes, I thought I thought they were supposed to stand up and and have a big hoorah and and to say, how dare you treat women this way? And we deserve all the right equal as men do. And now here women are uh in support of ray Rice by winning kgs and and uh seemed like standing behind me.
Speaker 3: Well, I can explain that to you if you, if you would like, because there there's there's something going on right now, and I'm not saying it's positive. Way, don't don't misunderstanding. Okay, I'm not saying it's a positive, but I will give you a reality and this is and I'm not trying to grand stand here a little bit, but but the sports media is a little bit to blame for this.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: The sports media is now trying to become as politically correct as the mainstream media and sports fans are saying. And it don't matter what the topic is, even something as important as this way, and you make a good point, they're just tired of it. They're like, hey, can we just go to the ballgame? Can you stop with with with pre with with with you know, we got to hear Bob Costas give us a you know, a gunlall speech. We we got to hear about alternative lifestyle. We gotta we got to hear about that. We got now, we got to hear about this. Now, we got to hear about that. And the sports fans, especially football fans, are going, can we just go to the ballgame? You know, redskin fans are not really making a stand one way or the other that that's their team. They just want to their team play.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: These women wearing Ravens jerseys, you know what they're saying. Can I just go watch the Ravens. I'm a Ravens fan. Can we have our football season? Everywhere we go at work, it's a bunch of guard garbage our countries, every time we turn on the headlines, it's a bunch of garbage. We got one little place where we go just to try to have fun and forget all this garbage. And that is our football team. And I'm not saying that it's right for your football team to become the center of universe. You've heard me talk about that over and over and over. However, that's what this is. Right now. Football season is almost here. People are watching camp and their team is zero and zero. Everybody's got a shot at the super Bowl. Nobody's undefeated, you know, and this is supposed to be a time where football fans go, Here's that what I've been waiting on. I've tolerated, you know, trying to act like I like soccer. I've been through all this and now I'm finally going to get my football season. And y'all have to give us this in pregame. They is tired of it. And I'm not saying that that's necessarily right. I'm just saying that is what it is. This is tired of it, and and and and they and they're like, look, hey, raise woman forgave him. They didn't press any charges. Can we have football season now? And and hey we like to have our running back back. I'm I'm just telling you that's the reality of it. That's what this is all. It's not that women have forgotten about women's rights or they think women should be treated poorly.
Speaker 4: That's not what this is about.
Speaker 3: These are women who love the Ravens and and and they're ready for football season. You know, We're not saying nobody cares about the plight and what what Native Americans have been through in this country. They just want to see their team get on the field. Hey, work called the Redskins. I don't even know what that means. Can we give our team?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 3: It means a football team, you know what I mean? Can Can we just have our season? And and and and and ESPN and NBC and CBS and ABC are are partially to blame because they've gotten to the they thought that they they there's nothing that looks worse. And I've been guilty of it. Okay, I've been guilty of it. Is when you kind of take yourself a little more serious than you really should. Hey, guys, y'all talk about games. Y'all, y'all talk about a game. You give stats. Your life revolves around watching athletes throw balls around, and you tell us what the scores are and are whereby is in the sports conference? My gosh, you're upsession over fantasy football. You spend your time pretending to have a team, and then you want to give us some kind of life commentary. I mean, it's kind of like you realize you're a sports announcer, right, you know, and you're gonna take yourself so serious you don't whether you're gonna say redskin or not. I mean, are you kidding me? I mean, can y'all just tell us what's going on in the game? Can you take us to camp and all this other stuff that we deal with daily? Can we go over here and deal that away from here? And not that you don't do not that it's not important, not that sports can't sometimes teach great life lessons, know what I'm talking about. But they're going so far now. I think the sports fans just sick of it. Yeah, and you know what's sad about that, they're not even gonna take things seriously. They probably should because they're just so tired of it.
Speaker 6: We're really more worried about as sports fans. The best way to attack the Tampa two defense? Absolutely yeah, And can you throw the out pattern to break it up?
Speaker 3: I mean that's the question. Look, a football fan right now knows it's supposed to care about what's going on in the world, but it really doesn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, they know they should, they know they should.
Speaker 3: You really go to sports to get away from all that, that's right said, Well, it goes back to this again. You know why a lot of times sports teams have become so popular if you'll look and go back to where that started. During the time the team started, it was a time that that particular city or state needed something to kind of rally around. You ever watched the movie Sea Biscuit. Why that horse became kind of a big deal was the depression, and then it became an underdog everybody wanted to kind of pull for. You know, a lot of times people got into these sports teams because my gosh, everything else they face was so demoralizing and so horrible. This was a moment where everything was kind of good for a minute.
Speaker 6: And you know what, one of the places that I think we have been the most successful is stamping out racism is in sports, absolutely because we have a common goal.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying that sports is just a game, because it really isn't. But there there's I think there's that that law of diminishing return that Bubba you know, has talked about, and it's so true. Oh, anybody's ever cranked the lawnmower.
Speaker 4: You pummel people to the point where they go, Okay, can I I'd like to have football season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: You know, and and and it's not just the people that make football.
Speaker 4: They're idolis.
Speaker 3: Some people that just like to have a little escaper of now then you know who do have it in proper perspective, But they'd like to go watch a football team play.
Speaker 4: They'd like to you know, sit there.
Speaker 3: I mean, my son and I we're talking about, you know how, I'm telling him if if the Packers get a shot the coach this year, we're gonna beat him. He says, you're crazy. I don't like the NFC. I'm AFC. That's fun, you know. And not one time do we talk about you know, gun laws. Not not one time do we talk about alternative lifestyle players. We just want to talk about our teams, you know. And and and I think that's what's happened here and now when something comes along that maybe you think, wow, they should take that a little more serious.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You got them to beat down this one. Want to see their sam plug? Yeah, and uh, and it just it's it's ruining this thing. ESPN is becoming more and more difficult to watch. I mean, it really is. I mean, and I enjoy all the build up to a game, but but I don't and and NBC, I just don't think I can hear from Bob cost Us again. I can't be lectured by Bob cost Us again.
Speaker 6: Before, to be honest with Lessily, with that bad did job. Yeah, unless it's when his eyes were red.
Speaker 3: I really couldn't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said earlier this morning, unless it's a game or whatever. I really rarely go and listen to the shows anymore. I just go to watch the game.
Speaker 3: It used to be. It used to be a great time.
Speaker 6: I used to love the pre game and all the behind the thing scene.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the build up.
Speaker 3: Now, yesterday them live at the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: That was I saw them that.
Speaker 3: That was nice things like you know, I was glad to see that because I'd seen Michael sam stretch about as many times as I could. Yes, okay, I mean we got a camera man. We watched for a half hour to forty five minutes him stretching and jumping over a couple of dummies.
Speaker 6: We were talking in the break too, Rick. I mean, if you if you keep down this politic correctness and it is what we call a slippery slope, and you do away with the Redskins, then they'll.
Speaker 4: Just go after another team, no question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think every team in the NFL could be a victim of political correctness given the time to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, you're right, because you mentioned the Raiders. You can't let that go on.
Speaker 6: Well not Rick, what about Well, let's just let's start with the cowboys. They took the land of the Native America Indians.
Speaker 3: How can we.
Speaker 4: Glorify Can we glorify cowboys?
Speaker 6: How can we put their logo on our chest and say they're America's team? What I mean, We're just that's institutional races.
Speaker 3: And we raise a generation of boys that played cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 6: I mean, how can we allow that to happen? What about the Minnesota Vikings. We're going to glorify rapists and pillagers. That's people who steal from other people.
Speaker 3: How can we allow that to happen.
Speaker 6: There's no way to bring our children up screaming I want to be a Viking when I grow up. I mean, you just keep going down the list, you know, I mean, you just you pick any team you can it out to some ridiculous political correctness scenario. What about the New York Giants. Oh, you're saying that they're bigger than everybody else, that's more important.
Speaker 3: They're a bully Rick.
Speaker 6: They're glorifying bullying on our streets.
Speaker 3: We can't have the New York.
Speaker 6: Giants change that name, change it, change it.
Speaker 3: No, you know, we could look at the New York Jets. They haven't offended anybody because they never beat anybody. So just leave that one alone, right you know? Yeah, I mean you just run the list.
Speaker 6: And so what about the San Francisco forty nine ers, rick people who just ruined our countryside for pure greed.
Speaker 3: I know, they destroyed the west of our streams.
Speaker 6: They took all this goal out, they stole it. Somebody else lived there. I mean what I mean, it's capitalism running UK. We cannot have the forty nine ers glorified.
Speaker 4: And who are we to put a football helmet on the beloved dolphin? Oh?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: We can't have this precious gift out there, the dolphin who is just almost human of the fact that he can't walk and uh and and and and can't survive on land, and but who are we to glorify that with with a football masko do?
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna get into the fact that it's a fish, it's not a mammal. I don't care what you say. Rick, what about the New England patriots stole land that belonged to the English who had stolen it from the Indians to begin with. It's just they were handling stolen property, right, How can we say that the people who started this country. I mean, look at all the problems we got. Obviously they were evil.
Speaker 4: Right, And how about this? And then it's it's part of that.
Speaker 3: It's the root word of that horrible word patriotism, which means we think we're better than everybody here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Rick, what about the Buccaneers, Oh, my goodness, pirates we're gonna I mean, they might as well be Republicans. I mean, that's that's g o P right there, grand old buccaneer party. You know, we can't have that. I mean Saints, oh, the Saints than they all Bible thumpers that are gonna judge us. That's right, we can't have that. That may be the worst of the worst, that's right. Funny that the Saints are in the Orders, right, but I will go into I won't go into the comedy there.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, we do have a Baptist seminary in the Orders because we want we want these people to be ready.
Speaker 6: Yes, right, and you know again, the Chiefs they're out. I mean, we lost them with the Redskins.
Speaker 3: That's gone. You can't have that.
Speaker 6: And then we're gonna we're gonna start glorifying animals.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, what are we talking about? The Seahawks.
Speaker 6: They steal French fries from people. Rick, they're birds of prey, right, I mean, and when they're not stealing somebody's French brother pooping on one of our statues to our city leaders, we can't have that. How can we glorify that behavior?
Speaker 3: And you just go on down and you can't and you think were the answer is maybe the teams you should represent colors with that.
Speaker 6: You got problems with that, right, Houston Texans trick, Oh, we're gonna glorify Texas. It broke away from Mexico. Oil stole land, and it is the home of evil oil.
Speaker 4: Don't you forget oil?
Speaker 3: The most obvious story. You're gonna let Cleveland get away with the Browns?
Speaker 4: No way?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: How much more racist can Cleveland browns be? Right? Why don't say brown bag? You sure can't say brown.
Speaker 6: And even a more disturbing question, if they're the Browns, why do they have orange helmets. I know, really that is that's a franchise in disarray on its own, and that's why they never.
Speaker 3: Want Oh could you get him more evil than steelers, polluting.
Speaker 6: Steelers, dirty air, dirty steel industry. You've robbed the mother Earth of resources and you put it in the air, and we got global warming because of you, we got black lung. And all you did was build cars and high rises for evil people. I mean, it's good, gracious, how can we have that?
Speaker 4: And how about this?
Speaker 3: It's rid of that. I think how many people are offended by now the term the packers. I mean it talks about you know, obviously harvesting and impact.
Speaker 4: I embrace that one.
Speaker 3: Well, what I was saying, though, is go back to the original intent Gray. I was about to say, Greg, now you can't.
Speaker 6: They're killing animals, Rick, right, they're draining their life blood.
Speaker 4: Away, right.
Speaker 3: And it's also some people uses a negative phrase for the ALTERNTI Lostyle group. So I mean there's all kinds of problems with that one. Yeah, I mean, it just it just goes on. And no, we haven't talked about the Titans. What about the Titans? Rick Eve.
Speaker 6: Offer us that that we can all be equal because they're better. They're a Titan. They're better than they're bigger, they're stronger, they got power. What about my vote? What about my my input? What about my opinion?
Speaker 3: The Titan stumps me out.
Speaker 6: I can't have it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank thank the Lord, though that the Titans at least got rid of that offensive oiler name.
Speaker 6: Well, don't you think that ain't in the back of their mind. They still they know where that baby blue comes from. One word Dan Pastorini.
Speaker 3: They twist the Texans in that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, elite Texans used to be your country, But yes, you.
Speaker 6: Represent and you think that's that's over blow humor, But that's that's what political correctness.
Speaker 3: Leads where it came from. So you'd have told me ten twenty years ago a brown bag was offensive? Bubba. I thought you were joking then too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, rick What about the chargers, Oh, we can't have that.
Speaker 3: They're leading, They're out in front of everybody else. They're charging. We should be passive.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, ricking bubba, Bubba.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the product shreddies?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 3: Y'all were telling are up four hundred percent their main customer base Americans and what are they? Shreddy shreddies are older neutralizing underwear the company, why would you want that? Well, they've weaved a carbon cloth called Zorflex into the rear panel.
Speaker 4: They said that.
Speaker 3: They said it can squash the smell of flagulence two hundred times the average emission. That's where that's where they fallowen off. There's no average emissions here.
Speaker 6: I started to say where did they do their testing at? You remember when they used to sell time X watches and they would strap them to the bumper of the cars. Yes, and they said can they survive the back roads of Morocco?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know where did they test these at? Do you remember how funny that was? Because I love when they throw you a curve. When they said can it handle an elephant? Stumping it? Right? He goes, Nope, I can't. But anyway, what they're claiming is in two thousand and eight, the company began to serve customers who had digestive track problems and the embarrassment of that, and they thought that was their customer, the embarrassment. Yeah, well, now get promoted here, I know. They said, Now, Greg, and this is this is the BET's clark is the company. Their spokesperson said, we branched out because bottom line, everybody breaks wind. Wow, yep, not just people with digestive track problems. How long are you they can figure that out? Greg, men's box, you're briefs thirty nine to forty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, Lord for the shreddy.
Speaker 6: Greg, tell me what you used to say about the power company that used to own me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean if you if you couldn't break Win in public in a meeting, I mean you weren't management material.
Speaker 3: Women's undergarments thirty one to thirty four dollars, y'all getting a little bit of a price bright well so, and this I guess they're claiming because I was raised being told that women did not break Win. Found out that way, I started to say, I don't know how that could be by the way, found out that wasn't true, right the So anyway, so they've got some kind of filter in the butt of it that if you blow wind through it, it kills it. But I'm like, I tell you're really committed to that if you spend that much on Paari underwear, Well, and it goes back to would you just blame it on somebody else? It gave the money.
Speaker 4: It it goes back to a couple of age.
Speaker 3: Did you mention the price? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I just talked about thirty nine and forty five, Yeah, for men, and then then a price break for the ladies. Thirty one expensive stuff it is, hey, we talked how.
Speaker 4: Much they call for me forty five? And then from in all.
Speaker 6: Fairness, I did acknowledge I was not paying attention as I was reading age.
Speaker 1: I did the same thing this morning, Bubbas.
Speaker 6: Yesterday you were when you were arguing with him, staring in the other direct. Did you notice that this morning Greg tave me off. He'll be there and at the sign argue with him.
Speaker 3: I'm talking in the microphone, mak him a point. Well, and when he's in deep thought and he's rolling, that's what he'll do. Uh. It has an active charcoal cloth pad, Bubba, Men's thirty nine to forty five that's on them, muggs and then women's thirty one to thirty four. Is that just for one pair? Is that like a six pack? That that's a great point yeaheah. The product that that stops the stench supposedly the flat D flagulence deodorizer h what do you say the flat d What if you're the guy the flat d flat?
Speaker 4: How do I see what we have here? Is the flat deck?
Speaker 6: Based on that price, it's gold plated.
Speaker 1: Well here, Trick, I mean I've bought it. I've bought almost thirty pair of breeches for thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 4: How about this?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't hold up better than normally.
Speaker 6: I mean I know that that we don't, you know, work in a normal environment here professionalists, we do not, But we don't. I mean, I'm shocked to know that people don't enjoy doing that at work like we do.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I would like to see them test it on me for fun. I like to see them tested on my old class. When you can drag it through Bruce.
Speaker 4: Harmon, Oh boy, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean if Bruce Harmon can wear a pair of these and you stop that, then you've done something. I'll never forget one he dropped in nineteen eighty one. He dropped one. He dropped one of it. He dropped one in a high wind, and he couldn't do anything with it. Win couldn't evenlow it. And uh, I mean outside I'm talking about it.
Speaker 6: I will say this, Rick, that that was in the pre probotic days.
Speaker 3: It was you know, post probodic.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've achieved levels now that you thought was unattainable that point.
Speaker 3: I don't want to rob a generation of you doing a cheek sneak and all, and all of a sudden, you sitting there and you start to giggle as you see the front moving toward people, and you.
Speaker 4: Can't wait for the first earse to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean that's just part of the see it's slave.
Speaker 4: Just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: How about when you're when you were read. You can't rob people of that.
Speaker 1: How about when you're dating, taking your girlfriend out for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh well, he's trying to hold it all night.
Speaker 6: This was there's a difference in in the lay light. Are using it for your own fund?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but using it as a weapon. I don't want to rob people of that.
Speaker 6: And I don't know who who in the that was in the school business designed those chairs with those plastic you know, the desk and it. I mean if you if you did a harmonic test on those things.
Speaker 3: I mean they're like amplifiers. You know.
Speaker 4: I put on one of those choir things. You know, the projects behind.
Speaker 1: It I'll never forget the prettiest girl in my class when I was in high school.
Speaker 3: She fell aslate. She didn't know she did it when she was slate girls did that at that time. Well, you know, I was the one who had the who had the courage. There's a lot of surprises for us, but I was the first man to have the courage. When my wife said, I don't know why y'all think that's funny, I said, know, the better question is why don't you think it's fine?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, try that. Let's look at it from that a. It did well for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back ricking bubba, ricking.
Speaker 6: Bubba, rick lot going on in the world. Of course, you know, this thing with Sony in the interview has been unbelieved. I mean, this is something's gonna be in the history.
Speaker 4: It is. It is.
Speaker 6: It's the first battle in the in a of a sober warfare, and and Sony and the US lost.
Speaker 3: We wasn't ready.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't really. I mean I mean that we buckled.
Speaker 6: And as a matter of fact, Sony has reacted to this, and Adler, if you'll bring up Speedy's computer, we've got a new picture of the new chairman and CEO of Sony.
Speaker 3: He just took the reins last night. Kim Jong meet the new CEO of Sony. There it is now Rick.
Speaker 6: More stories are coming out North Korea, apparently now. This is from a Defense Intelligence Agency report that it was recently declassified. North Korea dispatched covert commando teams to the United States in the nineteen nineties to attack nuclear plants and major cities if a conflict broke out with North Korea. According to the report, they said five units of covert commandos were trained for the attacks inside the country. According to the report, the Reconnaissance Bureau of North Korea had agents in place to attack American I'm sorry, American nuclear plants. The document states at North Korea Ministry of People's Armed Forces nice name, the ministry in charge of the military established five offices in early nineteen ninety to train and INFILTRATEE operatives in the United States to attack nuclear plants and major cities if hostilities broke out. Now, the driving force behind this plan was that that at that time the North Koreans did not have a missile that would hit the US with their current nuclear weapon okay. North Korea is known to have at least two long range missiles now capable of hitting the United States, one of them wrick known as the Dong one, and then the Dong two.
Speaker 4: I knew that way, Greg.
Speaker 3: Suddenly Greg's in on the Christmas part and we're going to lease the dong.
Speaker 6: Well, and he said that even more comical, you know, run into truth sometimes more comedy oriented than, I mean than.
Speaker 3: Fiction could be.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: The two stage Dong rocket that could hit the United States is known as the long Dong.
Speaker 4: That's not true. It is you just that's not true.
Speaker 6: You just made I'm telling y'all, I can't How can I make that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. How do they not know?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know this another country, but surely slang's international.
Speaker 3: Some's not not huh.
Speaker 6: The disclosure of the report, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, comes amid threats of North Korean agents to conduct six September the eleventh style terrorist attacks against US movie theaters. So they were going to do that, well, they're they're saying that they had capabilities, that they had agents in our country ready to attack nuclear plants with with a with a dong missile or just have well they those would be commandos. But they also had the series.
Speaker 3: Of the Dog missiles. First of all, I ain't buying all that about we got commandos gonna do this and do that.
Speaker 4: Look, I know you can hack in on computer. I'll give you that, but I'm not convinced of that.
Speaker 1: Other And as far as the as far as the dogs and they're how successful they'd be, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Well, you know there's a lot of dong hot.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well that's it. Bring out the dogs. Mad enough, you you'll release movie we released, don't okay, wanted to Okay, we trash.
Speaker 1: We can stop because we're gonna go too far. Really, I'm just saying, that's what they're That's that, not the name of it. That's what Baba saying. He's just reading verbatio.
Speaker 4: What's the new one?
Speaker 3: But if we can't read a story, then you know, be don't be mad at us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I can't the name of it, be mad at North Korea. Listen, the name of it is. They named it twenty six letters long shot and it ends it ends in d O n G. The amir Can Western press just says the last because that's all they can say. Nobody can pronounce all that.
Speaker 3: You think it's done? Or is it? Don do o ng is done?
Speaker 4: Your dunge is do you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just didn't know. I just want to make sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've heard the reports people give it. I mean, I'm sorry, it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: G O n G is gone, So do o n g has to be done, has to be. It has to be. And the one that goes the furtherest is the long doll.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 6: What it's called the multi stage intercontinental Ballisticness.
Speaker 4: I'm not you know, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You'll keep this out. We shoot long dong at you. Okay, maybe we should call it long range DOM that that would be better. I'm just telling you. That's what they call.
Speaker 1: I think if we just say dog, it's of course the short range doll.
Speaker 3: Right Rick.
Speaker 6: The document, the documents that we're released, we're based We're based on a defector identified in the paperwork only as Jackson and his former Air Force officer who was working inside North Korea for the Reconnaissance Bureau. The nineteen ninety eight document stated that the officer had been captured by North Korea and was teaching North Korean US Special Forces tactics. So see they had one of our guys that was spilling the beans on that line.
Speaker 3: We had empty scamp.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I saw an article where a haircut may not be in charge anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He disappeared for a while and came back limping. He said he had foot surgery, but they said he may.
Speaker 4: Not be in charge.
Speaker 3: Could our new lasers that the Navy have could it slice the dog?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean if it was coming in, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's been tested against intercontinental ballistic.
Speaker 4: That what it does?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be hard to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know, the size and the speed of the attacking rocket would have a lot to do with it.
Speaker 3: Rick, I don't know. Which is a simple question. We just don't know. Okay, eighte six six we be big as the number.
Speaker 4: Teresa says she to inform Boba of something.
Speaker 3: Uh, Teresa, go ahead, Teresa, Yes, Teresa.
Speaker 5: Wish y'all a happy father's dye.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Teresa.
Speaker 5: I don't have nobody to wish one.
Speaker 4: So, oh God bless him.
Speaker 5: And Bubba needs to know. I'm sure he's not aware of this that Friday's the thirteenth is a full moon and they will not be.
Speaker 3: Radio is killing. Just listen to the phone. Listen to the radio, Teresa. It makes you sound like that you're on some sort of prescription drug. Please keep the radio. Please, don't did you do to your dear hang up?
Speaker 4: And don't don't you tell Bob about the Friday.
Speaker 5: Okay, Friday's a thirteenth is a full moon and they will not be another full moon or Friday's the thirteenth until two thousand and forty nine.
Speaker 3: And I think you know what the that means.
Speaker 5: Means that none of us is going to get to experience it again. But I wanted to tell Bubba that he's behind on his stuff because he should have done seen there.
Speaker 3: Yep, thanks Bubba for letting us all not know that's one of this is your area? My friend? How she found out?
Speaker 4: How did you find out about that? Terisian?
Speaker 5: Oh? My niece from Georgia. Send it to me on my oh wild fi.
Speaker 3: So the one from your WiFi? Yeah, so that's that's the one, the one from Georgia. All right, you'll get him some food, okay, y'all.
Speaker 5: He'll have to get on there and look at look it up on the computer. Twenty nine, twenty forty nine before there will be another full mon, no.
Speaker 3: More full moons on a Friday thirteen.
Speaker 6: I heard that to you, so but see, well here y'all buy that.
Speaker 3: Frankly, I think I got a little time.
Speaker 4: I probably see it.
Speaker 3: Who's going to be twentyty nine?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Thank you for remember this.
Speaker 3: Call those stats like that out there, nobody can check between now and then, one may happen to I.
Speaker 6: Know, Rick, I'm not superstitious, so it wouldn't affect me. I mean, it was just kind of a worthy things. Well, I didn't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I didn't want to.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to, you know, Teresa superstitious, but I don't believe in taking chance.
Speaker 4: But but she wanted to know.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I'll usually he's a smart Well let me tell you, Let me tell you, just let me tell you. While you were watching Dear Kitty and not paying attention to this, this woman has told all her friends Bubba's gonna bring it up. He's gonna tell her abody about it, and she day after day she's been waiting on it.
Speaker 1: And finally she said, what heck, I guess I'll have to tell him. She knows about the moon. But boy, that that delayed too blocked.
Speaker 3: Her that I can hear myself.
Speaker 1: I kind of I want to tell Bubba and then just Paul. I'd like to tell Bubba full met somebody's talking sounds like me in the background.
Speaker 3: No way, I said, place, I'll be seventy one. No way, Well.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna even remember, or they made one happen and nobody will know it. I want to tell Bubba, there's a full minute.
Speaker 4: I love that for me. In the background, that woman in the background, so.
Speaker 6: I was like me a lot.
Speaker 3: Let me wait and see what I'm saying. Let me see if I'm right about that.
Speaker 1: I gots hey, it's speedy, and this is rick and Bubba's Greatest tits, flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Ricking Bubba's Greatest tits, Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba