Speaker 1: Kay thinks she Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Dead ass. I was in that home Stockholm, Sweden that was.
Speaker 3: For the first show maybe dead ass. Hey, I'm Kadeen and I'm Devout and we're the Ellis's.
Speaker 1: You may know us from posting funny videos with.
Speaker 2: Our boys and reading each other publicly as a form of therapy.
Speaker 1: Wait, I make you need therapy most days? Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh and one more important thing to mention, we're married.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, we are. We created this podcast to open dialogue about some of Li's most taboo topics, things.
Speaker 2: Most folks don't want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Through the lens of a millennial married couple. Dead ass is a term that we say every day. So when we say dead ass, we're actually saying facts one hundred the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Were about to take philosof to our whole new level.
Speaker 3: Dead ass starts right now.
Speaker 1: This episode is dedicated to I'm still smiling, my queen.
Speaker 3: Do you see me over here?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: I got so much guys stuff to tell y'all about this girl. I have I ever told you all about how she refused to talk to Beyonce when we was at the studio opening I'll tell y'all that.
Speaker 1: But that's not what we talk about today. The first a we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I didn't refuse to talk to be. I just got cold feet.
Speaker 1: You refuse to talk to yo. I'm not gonna jump to that story.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Today is gonna be a fun episode because we're just recapping the opening show for the Renaissance tour in Stockholm, Sweden, and how I got there.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, y'a.
Speaker 3: So getting my hair done at home. Deval is in Toronto filming, Yes, and my girl Essen shout out to Essence, was putting in my full lox because I was getting ready to go to Cabo and actually know she was taking out my full lock.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: So she's taking out my phon lox and Deval and you know, he calls me and he's just like, hey, okay, I'm like what but you know TP is about to call you. Make sure your answer phone. He's going to ask you if you want to go to Sweden. And I was like, excuse me. He's like, he's gonna ask you if you want to go to Sweden. Just make sure you just say yes.
Speaker 1: So just this is this is a funny story.
Speaker 4: I had sent Tyler a video of you doing the cufet challenge.
Speaker 1: I believe we were on vacation. You had the whole catamaran.
Speaker 4: Yes, that, and he was just like he was just like, your wife loved Beyonce that much.
Speaker 1: And I had told him the story. Oh that's how it ended up.
Speaker 3: And then I'm wondering if y'all know the actual Beyonce story for us years ago.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have to unpack up in this episode.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of sixty degrees of separation because that story also includes Tyler Perry.
Speaker 3: It does right, you're right. So he said, you've got to answer your phone. So I'm like, okay, got you copy. So I'm still thinking that that was probably delusional because he's been on set for like sixteen hours at this point up in Toronto. It's day maybe forty two for him. I'm like, hey, he's over it. I'm like, Teller's about to call my phone. I looked down at my phone. I missed the call from Tyler Perry and I was like, oh, shoot. So he texts me shortly after and pretty much was just like.
Speaker 4: Oh, which is crazy to me because you always have your phone on you. You always missed the important calls that I'm sending through to you. I call her, she missed the call. Tell me he gonna call that you missed the call, but you always have your phone.
Speaker 2: I missed the call.
Speaker 3: The phone was on my lap and I probably didn't feel it vibrate or whatever. So then I get a text mention from him pretty much just like you got about one more time before I call you, you and not answer your phone.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, oh shoot, let me call him back.
Speaker 3: So I called him back and I said, Bro, you know I'm over here playing single mom because your boys up in Toronto. Filman left me with these kids for six weeks. I don't know if I'm coming to going to what date is? So you have to forgive me for my answer in the first phone call. So we laugh and we chitchat catch up for a little bit, and he's like, yeah, there's a rumor going around that Beyonce is going to be performing in Stockholm, Sweden next week.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh yeah, oh yeah, there's a room.
Speaker 3: So I'm starting to sweat at this point right because the downstairs was freezing. I had the ac oncause I was taking my hair out. Bruh, I'm sweating at this point. So I was like yeah, and he was just like yeah, I mean, if you're available with something, we could roll out or you know whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, if.
Speaker 3: The rumor happens to be true, keeping in the loop, That's pretty much what I said. And yeah, and before I knew it, I was on a plane, not a plane, his plane to Stockholm.
Speaker 1: So this is the crazy part wild.
Speaker 4: He he called me first and he was just like, YO, how would you feel if your wife went to Sweden to go see Beyonce?
Speaker 1: I was like I will feel. Please please this a week before Mother's Day?
Speaker 4: Like, yo, like give us something that's small about she's been with them kids by herself for almost.
Speaker 1: Six weeks now to do please save her?
Speaker 4: And he was like now, I just calling, you know, to make sure it's appropriate, and I'm like, t make ahead, Like do your think I think she would enjoy it?
Speaker 1: That was him. Yeah, he told me he had a group going, but he knew that you loved Beyonce.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that he knew.
Speaker 3: That's how thought that that just that's a small testimony to how amazing. This man isn't thoughtful because here I didn't even think he still remembered me. But now that's true. We have developed a really cute relationships. So yeah, y'all, I was in that hell.
Speaker 1: So question no matter of fact, I ask this question when we come back KAO.
Speaker 2: Talk because listen, I've been humming and singing.
Speaker 1: We got yo.
Speaker 3: Literally, I told you, I told the val back in twenty twenty two, when the year ended, I said, all right, I think we could put the Covert Challenge to rest at this point, right, I think it's fair to say that we've all had our fair share of the cover of challenge. However, the minute she announced that there was a tour coming up, I said, oh baby, we're gonna have to crank that shit back up. So I made sure I still had my one too, So I was on the plane and everything we were practicing and all that good stuff. I had TP practicing and whatever. He left me hanging and you left me hanging out. We got to see it Beyonce in America now, So that way we can actually do the Coffin Challenge together.
Speaker 1: This is evidence that is never enough.
Speaker 3: It is never that's not it I'm just saying, he owes me the Covert Challenge, but I owe you anything.
Speaker 1: The man took you on a private jet to Sweden.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Beyond shows, and now you're talking about something you owe me.
Speaker 2: No, this is proof.
Speaker 3: You just owe me the cover of challenge together with me simultaneously five six, ready ad together bye, but never enough.
Speaker 2: That's it. You can even come do it at my doorstep and I'd be satisfied. We wouln't even go the god to go see the show again.
Speaker 3: But no. We have a lot of songs that we could pick, but I'm going to sing one in particular that has been a staple I think for this show. Karaoke time. Okay, Baby, there's like a whole. I can tell y all about the whole, like all the songs that say she sings, I can pull one from the show. But I feel like at this point, you know, since this is dead ass Podcast and Beyonce essentially wrote a song for us and for me, this was the song that I came out to at every live show if you came to a live show this last leg and even back in what was it August or September when we did two shows, yes the Yeah yeah a guest. So if you were any of these shows, you knew that this was the song, right, go ahead. I'm not nervous. I'm not saying. But the funny thing is I had there's not really a song part to it. It's I'm that girl. But she says, I'm dead ass, dead ass, I'm in now.
Speaker 1: So that's why you kept saying that.
Speaker 3: It's not the diamonds, it's not the pearls.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm that girl.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm that girl.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would help you sing that, but I'm not singing. I'm that girls.
Speaker 3: Stopping me, These montherfuckers stopping me these months, stoping me, these mothers, stop at me.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 2: You could pick up that part.
Speaker 4: Well, I just got to know, like what is it about Beyonce that makes you women go crazy?
Speaker 1: Like? What is it?
Speaker 2: She's an amazing performer. It's the performance for me.
Speaker 3: If I could see Beyonce in concert all the time, that's what I would do all the time, Like just do that. Since I'm not I don't need to buy your products. I don't need to buy I just want to watch you perform over and over again and that's just it. And I will play your album on repeat and I'm support in that way.
Speaker 2: But that is it for me. Beyonce the performer.
Speaker 1: I've seen my wife act like this.
Speaker 4: You are acting like how Jackson would act if he messed that Curry.
Speaker 1: That's how you act essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she's she's mom, she's fly.
Speaker 3: Everything that they've been able to do with Beyonce and her image and just keep her so pristine. I love that. It's aspirational for me. And in my next lifetime I'm a singing dance just like that.
Speaker 1: So here you can sing and dance. Now, why you gotta wait till your next lifetime?
Speaker 2: Saying did you just hear carry out leotard?
Speaker 1: Go in that room and go I'm on that hole, dead ass, I'm mad girl, I'm mad girl.
Speaker 2: Stopping me, stopping me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: Like my shirt too.
Speaker 1: She's been wearing that shirt for two weeks.
Speaker 4: She ain't never watched it because she wore that shirt and beyond you see it got makeup stings on.
Speaker 2: Just now because I put it on after the fact.
Speaker 4: She ran to put that shirt on old fast, didn't look look mess the shirt up my face.
Speaker 1: Look all right, your face looks great.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn no how So anyway, let's go pay these bills and we'll be back.
Speaker 1: So we're back.
Speaker 2: All right, We're back, y'all.
Speaker 1: So let's let's dive in at a time. Let's dive in.
Speaker 4: Okay, first we have to talk about this connection Beyonce, you me, Tyler Perry, all right, First and foremost, in twenty twelve is when the big argument happened with Kadeen and I on that clip that went viral on the Cherry Sheppard show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it was told at a podcast show or whatever.
Speaker 4: That Cherry shepperd show about Kadeen going crazy because and y'all probably heard it too, because I did also do told that story in l A, And I told the story in LA after you came out.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Surprise. But I couldn't get these tickets.
Speaker 4: For Beyonce for the Beyonce tour in twenty twelve, and that was because Kadeen had ran up the credit card and we.
Speaker 1: Was broke, and I didn't have the money to get the tickets broke broke.
Speaker 4: So fast forward to twenty and nineteen, we're at the Tyler Perry studio opening here in East Point, and we're walking down this red carpet into our right.
Speaker 1: It's Diddy. It wasn't Ludacris. It was Diddy. Oh Diddy, it was Ludacris.
Speaker 4: T I was there and they were all looking around, and it was just like, Yo, this is crazy because the studio opening was ridiculous. It was like black Excellence on a thousand. It was a three hundred yard red carpet fifty six yonds wide. But to our left, my gosh, to our left was jay Z and Beyonce. And I'm from Brooklyn, so you already know what jay Z means to me. Kay love Beyonce. It's a lot of noise going on over there. Tripple was playing with toys over there earlier. Now she's slamming bottles on the floor.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all hear talking a Siri, but.
Speaker 4: I look over there and say, Okay, that goes Beyonce. Kay doesn't even turn her head that direction, and she goes, I know who's over there. I'm like, yo, I know who's You gotta go talk to Beyonce's talk to Beyonce. I can't talk to Beyonce. I'm just like, yo, just go talk to Beyonce, like and she was like, fine, you go talk to jay Z. So I'm like, fine, I'm gonna go holler Hole real quick. So I walk over the whole you know what I'm saying, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: He was like what's up? And I was just like, yeah, I'm from Brooklyn to you know what I'm saying, grew up in Flat Bud. She was like, Oh, that's what's up. This is nice. This is very very nice what Todd is doing for everybody. It's very nice. I was like, yup. So I look back over Kate still standing where I left her, Beyonce nowhere in sight.
Speaker 1: So I said, I'll be right back, Hole, I'll be right I go back. I said what happened? She was like next time.
Speaker 2: I was like, my dress is pretty. Though. That's the one interaction we had.
Speaker 1: She said, your dress was pretty, your dress is nice.
Speaker 4: Thanks, and you didn't even you probably didn't say you probably didn't even say thanks.
Speaker 3: You probably was just staying at In my mind, I said thanks, but I might have just froze.
Speaker 2: That's probably why I'm staying there by myself.
Speaker 4: Yes, So the funny thing is I told Tyler that story, did you I did. He was laughing because he knows how much of a personality you have, just like like Kadeen Froze, I'm like yes. So then when I sent him the video and then he called me back and I sent him the video like months ago.
Speaker 1: I sent the video on twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Then when he called me bout it, I was just like, Oh, this is definitely gonna be a thing. And I said this in a bunch of interviews, like Tyler has become more like a mentor than just an employer. You know, he knows that I have a lot of stuff going on with the podcast, towards the Patreon, the book, towards all the things that he has done as a media mogul. He's watched me, you know, have successes in these areas, so he helps me, you know, through those things. So our relationship is not just you know, boss employee. You know your boss and your employer your employee. It's more like, Yo, you're trying to do these things and get to this level in life. Sure I can help you. I can do this. So we built that type of relationship.
Speaker 3: So it's great and he speaks the same kind of life into me as well too, which I really appreciate and I really don't take for granted the times in the moments that we've had like along with him where we can just really just learn, learn, and I'm literally like a sponge in those moments just listening to his wisdom, and it's what an awesome, awesome human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a really great human.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so yeah, So after the whole Sherry Sheppard thing, now Kadeen got to actually go to the Beyonce concert. But not only just go, she had to fly in style. There was a carcane picked her up, took her to the private airport. She got a private jet with a couple other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a dope crew with us too. It was really really fun. We had a good time, I mean just there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, Stockholm is a beautiful I mean that city is probably one of the cleanest I've been to ever, Like it looks like they powerwashed the floors every night. So it was great because during the day of course, we got to walk around, we got to shop, and not only did we get to see the show for the first night, which was the opening night, he was like, yeah, we can just stay for like the second night. So we didn't even know that he had shows or tickets for both nights, which is crazy, which is crazy back to back shows. So it was an insane time. Yea insane time. Got ready. Uh Eva called me last minute and was like, hey, we were wearing all black to the Catser. I was like, girl, way to let me know this now as I'm literally packing for us to go away, So we were not all black, trying to make it a vibe. Mister Perry was in white and it was It was dope. We had a really good time. It was great to see me back on stage after not seeing because while a while I've been to Yeah, i've been to two of them. Actually my best friend Tiffany had taken me a couple of years back.
Speaker 2: I forget which one that was, but.
Speaker 3: We were in the behive so funny story with this one now. So I had all these like micro moments would Beyonce that I feel like, at some point it's going to be in a moment where homeword is gonna be like sitting on the couch with me, that where.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like, that's where it's gonna be eventually.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be there eventually because I've had so many micro moments with her that's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah listening, y'all can't see me on Frozen? You can you hear my? Y'all? Can I hear me Frozen?
Speaker 2: Broh?
Speaker 3: So Tiffany is like, yo, I have tickets where we can either be in the seats or we can be.
Speaker 2: In the hive.
Speaker 3: So I was like, hive me, hive me, because on her stage, if you've been to Beyonce show, she always has the hives on either side, like the left and the right of the stage. So we were stage left at this point and I'm in there. And this was shortly after her hair got caught in the fan.
Speaker 2: Do we remember that?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you remember it with you ont me know, but you only knowing all the Beyonce te But anyway, her hair had gotten caught in the fan because you know, Beyonce is known for having her face.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, see the disrespect I gotta deal with though I don't be knowing the t yo. You can't tell a Beyonce and nothing about Beyonce. They claim to know everything.
Speaker 4: Edge of the stage, going like, this is a fig got caught in the fan.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stay in my camera. I knew that why are you gonna stay in my camera?
Speaker 3: You could have said that your camera, bring my camera back, let me finish my story.
Speaker 2: Soll Yeah. So this was shortly after.
Speaker 3: Her hair got caught in the fan and I had actually I had my curly weaven kind of like this right.
Speaker 2: It was a middle park situation going on.
Speaker 3: I was like, yes, I was giving Beyonce vice with the hair and whatnot, and I'm literally standing close to one of her stage fans.
Speaker 1: So let me guess you put your hand the fan.
Speaker 3: So fan, right, So I'm getting some of the residual wind and I'm having my own moment over there because I'm just like, clearly like I'm Beyonce in this moment.
Speaker 2: As I'm watching.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't get that, no.
Speaker 3: Exactly, And I'm like, is it like pulling the crossover wind from Beyonce to me?
Speaker 2: Maybe you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So we're in the hive or whatever, and she comes over to the hive now because she's interacting with the high now, and I have my hair. Okay, baby, So it's just the hair is flowing, and I'm like, oh my god. Girl. She reaches down to me, grabs my hand and says, you better watch your hair on that fan.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, she spoke to me. She spoke to me, and I was fine for the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: She grabbed my hand and was like, girl, you better watch your hair on that fan, like she said it in the mic.
Speaker 1: Touched my hand.
Speaker 4: You never wash that hand. Everything sticky ass. I knew there was a reason why that hand was sticky. Don't wash your hand, nasty.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was a moment where I was just like, ohoot. So I had been to that show before. And then there was another show I had been to. I want to say it was at the Barclay Central Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: I don't believe, but it was when we were in New York.
Speaker 3: So I finally feel like I was able to slowly redeem myself over the years after you so blatantly told me that you were going to not let me go to that show in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: After I so blatantly told you, or after you so blatantly didn't pay the credit card build or we didn't.
Speaker 1: Have the money for the credit cards.
Speaker 3: For those of y'all who have not heard the story yet, yo, I was making payments on the credit card, senty dollars more than the minimum. If the minimum is thirty nine dollars, and I paid sixty dollars to me, is giving more than the minimum? Yo, Okay, it's not my fault that the interest rate was Wow.
Speaker 4: Crazy, It's terrible. We're supposed to be speaking to people about financial literacy. That is not how financial literacy works.
Speaker 3: Guys. This is also Kadeen postpartum depressed after Jackson.
Speaker 4: This is what year now, twenty twelve. This is a Beyonce fanatic. There's no listen. They are so deluded. They are so delusional that she expected me to find a way to get these tickets although she had spent the money for the tickets.
Speaker 1: I was going to buy the way.
Speaker 2: We're planning for the Beyonce tickets.
Speaker 3: If I had known then, I would have put a little bit more on the minimum.
Speaker 4: Also that that would have been the reason you put more on the minimum for the Beyonce tickets, not because it's just responsible.
Speaker 3: That was a sacrificial learning moment because in that moment.
Speaker 2: Now I had to. Then, in that moment, it clicked to me.
Speaker 1: What clicked that You wasn't seeing literacy, That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's different. She told me a lesson. You taught me a lesson on how to be a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yo yo, Beyonce, get credit for everything.
Speaker 2: It was a group. It was a group effort between you.
Speaker 1: You don't get no credit for that. I had to pay that bill off. But I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Listen, I love Beyonce too, I love jay Z, but you're not getting credit for me paying a credit card bill that she ran.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm talking about my mindset at that point, I was just like, oh shoot, Like this was something that I really wanted to do that I could not do because I did not have a way to do it because I was not being fiscally responsible.
Speaker 2: Now I'm being physically responsible.
Speaker 3: If I could think about a moment in time where the tides turned for me, that was it.
Speaker 1: That was the moment. I'll receive that.
Speaker 4: But I'm glad you brought that up, because since we're talking about being fiscally responsible, I got a bone to pick with FedEx. Feel all that part bone to pickle, So listen to this.
Speaker 1: I know it was in the news. They've been talking about this.
Speaker 2: Before you did this. Can I take something real quick?
Speaker 3: So I had done a TikTok video right of me, acting as if I was texting Tyler Perry to say I'm gonna need to.
Speaker 2: Be to get raised and some time off so I can get.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Oh so I didn't know so pretty much you had me all set up in this.
Speaker 2: I had not because when he hit me, I was like, how does he even know that? I like piance like that. I didn't even know, like what the deal was.
Speaker 4: Now you posted on TikTok. I had posted it on my Instagram. I remember I tagged him in it.
Speaker 1: He was laughing.
Speaker 2: He was laughing. Yeah, so I'm just like, listen, this is what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: So after doing that, I was like, man, I was really like hoping to get some tickets. And then we fell into this situation that Deval was going to explain to y'all.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: You know how they say, these motherfuckers ain't stopping me. These No, these motherfuckers stopped us. They stopped us dead ass. So the day the tickets came out, we were on tour right. My driver said it was just like yo, he's from d C. He was like, yo, I got an end with FedEx Phil. I got box seats because I'm a season ticket holder, I can get the Beyonce tickets.
Speaker 1: I'm like, say less.
Speaker 2: Literally in the green room about to go on to.
Speaker 4: The Today's Show. Right, how much is the boxing? He goes twenty thousand dollars? I said, oh, man, So I'm like, man said, like the fuck?
Speaker 2: He started blinking like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was blinking because I almost had a stroke just thinking about all that money to go see Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I was like okay.
Speaker 2: Because it was a box that held ten ten.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, So if I invite ten people and it's gonna be food and drinks, it's gonna be including stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna charge people because I'm getting my money back.
Speaker 4: One thing I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make a business out of something, Right, I'm gonna get a tour bus or something, and I'm gonna invite people and I'm gonna charge them to come on this fucking trip. This is all I'm thinking, right, But I just wanted to make sure I had a seat for me and my baby. Because I was like, I just told the story on the Sherry Shepherd Show, and these tickets is available and had I went to the behive thing through American Express, I got weightlisted. I went through my city car, got weightlisted. So I was like, this is my only opportunity. Fine, I'm gonna invest in this opportunity.
Speaker 3: Y'all had to see the confidence with which Javal had his laptop, like, I'm not to go tickets right now.
Speaker 4: If y'all watching a Patreon The minute them tickets and I seen I was looking for ways and they said city card.
Speaker 1: I said, that's the same card.
Speaker 2: That I paid it off.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I paid it off. I said, this is the sign. This is a sign I gotta get this. I got my computer.
Speaker 2: I was like he literally was like that he was.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like he was like, babe, no, don't worry about knowing. I said, Yo, don't tell me, no Streuss, your man got you? Yo, didn't I say I got you? Don't I get shit done? Don't I get shit done? And she was just like, yeah, you get see done. Daddy gets So I was like, I get ship done and I put this stuff in and I said, I'm gonna get an email on Monday. They know who I am. I'm a city car holder for fifteen years. I'm gonna get period tickets. Period email comes on Monday. I seen the joint pop up with the Beyonce on the horse thing all that. I said, Okay, I got that email. Open that bitch up. He said, you've been waitlisted. I was like, these motherfuckers, so that all that happened to me twice. So now said tells me he can get tickets. I go, boom, What I gotta do? He said, you just gotta put the money down for the box and it's yours, like you got the tickets for August August Fair fakes Field, August August Fils.
Speaker 3: I went so much as to scope out of ear B and B book that joint say we're gonna have a whole house party with whoever we invite to come along.
Speaker 1: Was prepared. We was prepared.
Speaker 2: But it was going to be a moment. Man, it was gonna be a moment.
Speaker 3: I was making personalized Beyonce boxes for everyone in attendance.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, she was. She was like so focused, and I was. I was excited to be able to have that full circle moment with you. So I was ready to like, I was gonna do the behind thing with her and do with the dance bred I was gonna do all of that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do everything right.
Speaker 2: You were really gonna do it? Yes, rehearsal schedule too, you have rehearsal.
Speaker 1: I did I kid you not. She gets to call from Tyler and I'm like, dang, I got these tickets. It's twenty thousands.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: She can go with Tyler watching in Sweden. We're gonna come back, make an experience of it for ourselves. While she's away, I get a call from Said and I see it sets calling. I don't know why he's called. I start call him back. A couple of days go by, A couple of days go by. Kay finally comes back. She tells me everything is happening, and I say, let me call Said back.
Speaker 1: Let me see you know why he called me. He called me back. He goes, Yo, we got a problem. What's the problem.
Speaker 4: FedEx Field is now saying that the tickets that they sold for the box for Beyonce is no longer going to be available. They're going to refund or they're going to allow people who already have the boxes to keep their boxes if they're willing to pay two times the price. I'm like, what, bruh, what like what kind of business is this? And he was just like, this is the business of Beyonce. Everybody else is trying to make so much money off of Beyonce that they're doing all of this. Un Like, this is like morally wrong, Like we we booked these tickets months ago. What if we booked plane tickets? Uh Airbnb's what? Like what if we had plans? And now you're telling me you're just going to either refund me my money or I got to pay two times more for the tickets.
Speaker 3: It was it like some fine print or something in there that you have because that doesn't seem like it's even ethically allowed, Like is that even a thing?
Speaker 2: Can people do that?
Speaker 1: To be honest us, they can because they're doing it. I mean that's why NBC.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm surprised they wouldn't have like lawsuits or like something, because that's that's essentially.
Speaker 2: Not scalping.
Speaker 1: But that's the key gouging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tickey gouging sounds like it's me but I guess this is a private event. It's not a sporting event. They reserve the rights to, you know, do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what the legal thing is. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: I didn't look into it that much because you would already went to go see Beyond, right, So I was like, fuck fed Xfield.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving them no.
Speaker 4: More my money, you know what I'm saying. At first, I was trying to figure out a way, but I was.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we were to be blessed enough to stumble upon another opportunity where we can't go and like, because I wanted also for us to make it an experience with some of our closest friends too, You and I you know bus for a long time.
Speaker 1: But it won't be Field though. No, I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You that we'll find somewhere else to go.
Speaker 1: Like that pissed me up.
Speaker 2: Somebody else to do it.
Speaker 4: And when they say you can't, ain't stopping me them, Nigga shot me sure, because I ain't paying forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't care how close I am to that damn fan.
Speaker 3: And you wouldn't even have been close to the fan because like for example, in Stockholm, we were in the suite, but the suite is of course all at the very top, and then we had access to the Ace of Spades platform.
Speaker 2: But I'm assuming down low.
Speaker 1: But I'm assuming that's what it is.
Speaker 4: If you buy a shoe, it gives you access to you know what I'm saying, You get access.
Speaker 1: To certain things.
Speaker 2: Now that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now we're not going to be in the Bee High, but will be in that Ace of Spades lounge or some other lounges.
Speaker 1: Because just because you're in the suite don't mean you stay up there.
Speaker 4: You can still go down into the concert right right, And that's that's what I was hoping for.
Speaker 2: Right and I was literally in a suite right next to.
Speaker 1: Blue and Root, Me and Jay, So you felt like family.
Speaker 2: It was it was given family, It was given Auntie. It was.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Beyonce was busy. It was her first show. I understand this, it was your first show. Lots of press. I know that we couldn't connect in that moment. I'm gonna let you rock. You know what I'm saying, because I understand what it's like. You know what I'm saying. It's a lot going on. You got a press room.
Speaker 2: On tour.
Speaker 1: I understand international pop stars.
Speaker 2: I never said that.
Speaker 3: I am saying I can empathize with what I can imagine the pressure is like.
Speaker 2: So it's all good. The kids were good.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you right now.
Speaker 2: Jay was cool.
Speaker 3: You know down your mama mss Tina was there in full effect on the Ace of Spades platform having a random time, having a random time.
Speaker 4: Kay went out with the family after listen.
Speaker 2: She's like, girl, lear can you sit that is? I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna watch you. I'm not gonna watch you.
Speaker 4: I hope to God that I am successful enough as an artist, as an actor to have the type of fans that Beyonce has like that. In all honesty, yo, I hope people ride for me the way the behive rides for Beyonce, because.
Speaker 1: There's a difference. There's a difference, you know, there's a difference. Beyonce was on the.
Speaker 4: Horse Kadeen being a leotard on me, glitter and everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I'm in that hope. I'll be in that hope all the way in there.
Speaker 4: Four boys came out that hope too, So that's.
Speaker 3: The fact, take a break, nobody, nobody else.
Speaker 2: It's coming, without doubt. But you're gonna have that baby.
Speaker 3: And you know why it's gonna be even great, right, because you're just so relatable, so personable. You're just like a good dude. You're a bomb ass dude that your bomb Yes, shout out to TPS. TPS made it happen for me too, man.
Speaker 4: Psy, I said, look, Yo, because of you, I ain't had nothing on Mother's Day. Yo.
Speaker 3: I texted them and said the same thing too. I was just like when everybody asked me what I want for Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing. She want nothing.
Speaker 2: I didn't want anything. All I did.
Speaker 3: All I wanted on Mother's Day was to sit at home with my husband, my boys, Mom and dad were here. Y'all grilled for me, made dinner, made lunch. The kids were in the pool. It was the first official pool day of the year.
Speaker 4: She split my American Express card in Sweden shopping, So don't forget that though for somebody who ain't want nothing came back with a lot of bags.
Speaker 1: It's only because you're looking around.
Speaker 3: To me, because I got some deals out there and it's tax free, so I got the tax back taxes coming back to the car. So you know I'm you know, I'm a frugal shopper. I'm gonna fign me a deal and I'm gonna make it make sense. And I'm a ball on a budget period.
Speaker 1: Kadeen, dead ass Kadeen. And now a couch? See a couch? Right?
Speaker 4: She would buy a couch for twelve thousand dollars. And I'll say, Kadean, why you buy this twelve thousand dollars couch? It was on sale?
Speaker 1: It used to be twelve thousand, five hundred. How could I beat that sale? The foul? And I'll be like, and that be her face right there, this demonic last.
Speaker 3: Right would you be to same one? Throw me over that couch? And I'm like, see it's so comfy. It's the right height, your leverage perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you. That's all I looked at.
Speaker 2: That's all I'll be thinking.
Speaker 1: The couch is the right height so that I could throw.
Speaker 3: You firmness, you know, absorb the shock, give you give.
Speaker 1: She's been this happy ever since she's been bad. Episode.
Speaker 2: I love that for us, and I love that for y'all who are listen.
Speaker 4: This is how happy she's been she's she walking around skipping, making lunches and dinners.
Speaker 3: And shit, and I g le's go put some energy on these bills and now we'll be back. All right, listen to letters. We are back and I'm going to dive into this first room right here. Hi, kending and vow. I love y'all, Love you back, man. I'm just so happy, y'all. Okay, go ahead. I just wanted to know, after being together for twenty years, how do you become so obsessed with each other?
Speaker 2: Chill?
Speaker 3: I'm asking because my previous relationships never worked out. And during the relationship, I became tired of my partner. I guess because he was and emotionally abusive. I think that'll do it for you. There were legitmy days where I did not want to be in his presence because it was that bad. I want marriage one day, but a part of me is scared. What if I get tired of my partner? Vice versa. Any help would be appreciated.
Speaker 1: My advice is never the advice people want to hear.
Speaker 4: That every time I give people this advice, men and women, they always get upset.
Speaker 1: But it is just a fact.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, is make sure your kids don't be screaming in the background when you're trying to do a podcast.
Speaker 1: That's the first advice.
Speaker 3: The number of cameos that Coda has probably made y'all have to forgive us. You know, we working from home parents take our kids to work every day type shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is always my advice, right, And it's contrary to what people are preaching. Right, Okay, people always preach except.
Speaker 1: Me as I am. There's going to be change. There's going to be this in this Sener.
Speaker 4: You gotta deal with me the whatever the way I am, right, I don't believe in that. I honestly believe that Kadeen fell in love with me, lusted for me, and became infatuated with me a certain way. And that was when I was healthy, I was working out, I was doing everything, you know, I looked a certain way. I feel like it's my responsibility to continue to strive to be that version of.
Speaker 1: Myself even through the change.
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm getting older, my mind changes, the things I like change and stuff like that. But if there are things that I can control that you like, I wanted to keep myself that way, and I would want you to do the same thing. For example, when you met me, I was a Division one elite athlete, so I was ripped, I had abs, you know what I'm saying. I worked out a lot. I was I was always motivated to do more. I want to always be that person, no matter how old I get, because I know that that's what intrigued you. So not just the physical but everything, the fact that I'm always going to keep going. Like even people say, like, why do you go so hard? I go so hard because that's who I was when my part and fell in love with me. That's who I was when I was trying to be the best version of myself. Just because I found someone doesn't mean that I stopped trying to be the best version because I'm comfortable. So ultimately, my message to people is stop being comfortable. You meet someone, you fall in love, and you get comfortable, and you just say they're gonna accept me this way, I'm staying here. No, that person met you on a journey of you trying to be the best version, so you should continue to try to be the best version for that person throughout your life, not settling. And it's the same thing I want for k which is why I think I'm still so infatuated with K. The last couple of months, I watched K say, you know what, you gotta respect me. I don't have to have kids no more. I'm no longer worried about getting pregnant. I'm about to put everything I can into being the best version of myself.
Speaker 1: You work out more, You work out days.
Speaker 4: I've never there's been days where I was going to take a day off and I seen K walking on a treadmill, and I was like, I can't take a day off if she's working.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I've watched you just work.
Speaker 4: I've watched you up into this laptop and focus on booking more deals and doing more content and just being the go getter that you were when I met you when we were the teens.
Speaker 2: You're right, that actually makes so much sense.
Speaker 4: That made me, That makes me just fall like, that keeps me my fire going, like look at her goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You're right, because both of us when we met had a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I had just won a pageant.
Speaker 3: You were just getting into football, and well you did it in high school, but you just got a scholarship to have ship. Well, you walked on you earned it. I loved from day one the drive that you had. And I think for me to answer her question, were you done with your thoughts? Sorry, yeah, I'm done, go ahead, okay, for her to answer her question, like, what is it that keeps me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: So it's the doing life with someone having set so many goals and watching the dreams unfold and strategizing. There's a fun for me in that strategizing on how we can actually achieve these things, and the curiosity that also lingers when I think about who this man is becoming. Right, So the growth, the growth and seeing him evolve in different phases of our life from being a husband and then being a father. Seeing you as a father, for me is probably some of the biggest turn ons, Like when you don't even know because I'm just watching you in a different facet other than just being devoured my friend or devout my partner, devout my lover. I'm seeing you as devour the father and how much you pour into our sons, and that in itself is exciting. So there's just all these moments of excitement over our life that I just can't wait to see what you're going to do next, and that's just me, you know, along for the ride with you, but also to being a spectator in a sense that for me is just like it's everything. Her saying that she was emotionally and physically verbally and abused, like, yeah, that's that girl.
Speaker 2: That was exactly what it is like at.
Speaker 4: Some point when someone's doing something to you that you don't want, you're gonna get tired of it, so that I wouldn't even consider that someone that you should try to keep the fire burns.
Speaker 1: You got to remove yourself from that situation.
Speaker 4: But as far as keeping the fire going, you did bring up a good point about how we keep setting new goals for ourselves.
Speaker 1: And this will going on.
Speaker 4: Don't mind sharing with y'all having friends who are in a different point of life than you, who are doing better than you, and those lives it has always been inspiration for Kadeen and I.
Speaker 1: For example, and this is the truth.
Speaker 4: Kadeen's best friend Tiffany, who took you to Beyonce the first time, was married to one of my best friends, Steven Bowen, who played in the NFL and was making five million dollars a year as a defensive lineman for the Redskins and us going to events and looking at their life was inspirational for us, and it made us get together in the car rides home coming from their million dollar mansion in Leesburg, Virginia, and look at each other and be like, Yo, we're gonna get there. And I think about it now, Tyler Tay making you on a private jet and then you're coming back home and we're having these talks. We look at each other and we go, we're gonna get there.
Speaker 3: It's like the parallels there, you know, parallel. Like we would leave our apartment in Brooklyn and Crown Heights with Jackson. He was a baby at the time, didn't have Cairo and Kaza. Jackson was maybe like two three, and we do road trips to visit them in Virginia and we just pull up to.
Speaker 2: The house and be like, oh, yep.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time I pulled up to their house and I was like, look at this house. I mean huge, it was like eight bedrooms. It was a huge, huge backyard, beautiful everything. And then we would spend a weekend having a great time with our friends, and then we would drive back home and then you know, turn the key to the apartment and be like, damn one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah we but one.
Speaker 4: The thing is, though, we would be with them and always talk business. Boat was playing football, but Tiffany always had an entrepreneural mindset and she and I would sit down and talk about like what would be next, like what are we doing.
Speaker 2: At the time the next business.
Speaker 4: I was focused on TV film and Kadeen was doing makeup, so she was starting Harlem hookah and opening other businesses.
Speaker 1: Haven't been definitely a staple in Harlem.
Speaker 2: Great finger foods and who could all that drinks?
Speaker 4: We used to go there enjoy festivities. But it was the inspiration from seeing a lifestyle that you don't see growing up being from Brooklyn. So I say all that to just be like, if you're with somebody and you want to figure out how to keep the fire burning, set goals with your partner right once again, shameless plug We Over Me. The main premise of We Over Me was the way it started was Kadeen said to me, what do you want to do with your life? I said, I wanted to do that. Martin was on TV. She said, how are we going to get there? That gave us her common goal, and that always gave us something to work on.
Speaker 1: So even when we're at our worst or when we're like not.
Speaker 4: Feeling each other, we would always sit down and be like, don't you want to be able to do this? We can do this. We could be out in the middle of an argument and business comes around. We find a way to work together to make it work. And that's allowed us to continue to push through those rough times, and after a while, the rough times are fewer and smaller and farther in between. That's the fact, and that's just where we are now, like, and it.
Speaker 3: Just becomes a testimony or an added piece of the story of how you got it, And that makes the road so much sweeter when I really think about it. Absolutely, Like in those moments, a lot of the denies and the nose and everything, you question things like why am I even doing this?
Speaker 2: Or am I even on the right path?
Speaker 3: Or we should maybe not be you know, thinking of these dreams that we had set out right, and then it just makes sense it just wasn't the right time, or you know, everything has to happen, even some things that we have in the works now. I'm like Deval we weren't prepared for these things absolutely, so always trust God's timing. That's off topic, but on topic.
Speaker 1: Yes, l'am all right. I hope that helps you.
Speaker 2: Yes, you want to read this? Sext one is just no longer, but number two.
Speaker 4: Hey, Davalen Kadeen. First off, I love y'all and you guys are doing amazing. Thank you so much. More wins for sure speaking into existence. So I previously wrote to y'all, but this is an edits. I have been with my boyfriend for about six months now. I love you, guys. I love this guy so much, and he loves me. I can feel it, and I know everything is going amazing. He supports me more than anyone ever has. We're literally each other's hype man, know what that's like. He's twenty four and I'm twenty. We're currently both in school. He's in aviation and I'm studying for my bachelor's degree. Hopefully we're both done by this year. He wants us to get married by next year. I want that too, but I'm really conflicted because I feel financially he's not doing well. He pays his fees for school and other expenses. I'm accustomed to a certain way of life, and I want him to be secured financially before marriage. I don't know if I'm being selfish, but he doesn't make an effort to spoil me with even the least amount of money. We split bills on almost everything, even the small things. Sometimes it's awkward that I want to pay everything, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Hurt his ego. He makes some slight jokes, like I'm rich and got money when I tried to pay for some stuff for me or both of us. I see that as a red flag. I see a lot of potential in him.
Speaker 4: I want to stick around, but what if things keep going on this way even when he makes a lot of money one day? To be honest, I love seeing I love to be honest. I see love as giving, but don't see him doing as much. What do y'all think about this? Thank you joy?
Speaker 3: She's twenty four, child twenty four and twenty and year twenty. Now you might be spoiled by your parents, families, somebody else, you know. I don't know who you've been spoiled by in your twenty years of life, But twenty four, syst if I looked.
Speaker 2: At and judged Deval.
Speaker 3: On the number of the amount of money that he made at twenty four, granted, and what he was doing in his mindset, Like, granted, it was a little different for him because you did have your short stand in the end, but then lost everything and we went back to being broke in Brooklyn and having to rebuild.
Speaker 2: You cannot base your entire.
Speaker 3: Idea of what life will be like with him at twenty four.
Speaker 2: Are you in it to build with him? Or are you being in it to see what he can give? Now that's what it sounds like to me. Yeah, so that's you guys.
Speaker 3: Are Yeah, career girl, Where is he supposed to be getting this money from If he's trying to put himself through school and he's paying his school bills and whatnot, that's exactly what he should be doing. If he's paying his bills now, is it to avoid having debt later having to repay loans? Like? What does that look like? I think we need to practice a little patience here, give him a little grace. And Deval has said time and time again on this podcast that men have it hard, particularly because in their twenties they don't have it all together. You can't expect for anyone in their twenties, male or female.
Speaker 2: To have it all together.
Speaker 3: So I would say to you, sis, if you feel like there's a connection there.
Speaker 2: You guys love each other. It's very much giving.
Speaker 3: De Val and I when we were kid bro where if I had it, he had it, and vice versa if he had I mean, there were so many moments where it flip flopped.
Speaker 1: Can I just I just this is what I don't.
Speaker 2: And I didn't feelin way about it.
Speaker 4: He's twenty four, she's twenty. There both in school when you were twenty, I was twenty. We were both in school. It never crossed my mind to be able to pay for things for you. I just didn't have it. I was in school and you never asked me if anything. We lived off of the stipend you got from your ra bonus yep, to get food and when we when we went to your plan and my meal plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the money I got from my dad.
Speaker 4: I got one hundred dollars a month, and my brother sent half of his pel check, so it was one thousand dollars I got for the entire year, which gave me an additional one hundred dollars, So I got about two hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars a month gas money.
Speaker 1: That was good gas money we would go to Fridays. I will put it on my credit card.
Speaker 4: But I don't remember this whole idea of who pays for what in our twenty we will build him this generation is I don't get it.
Speaker 1: But it's all about what can I get? Who is paying for what?
Speaker 3: You're paying for what? Yes, a lot of that going on. Just don't get it, like I need all of this right now. Showing me means purchasing these things or giving me this lifestyle. I mean, it's unfortunate because I just look at I know social media has a lot to do with it. We saying time and time again, like the standards that people have around what it looks like to be courted and wooed in this time is just very skewed.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's very skewed.
Speaker 4: I what's crazy is she says, I want him to be financially responsible before we get married. Right, he pays for his school and stuff, but he doesn't splurge on me, or he doesn't do anything special for me. I'm like, what if he's being responsible by saving whatever money he has, or he can propose and buy a ring because she doesn't have to buy You know, I'm not even getting to this.
Speaker 1: I've said this so many times. Yeah, I feel like men.
Speaker 4: Are responsible to do all of these things and we have to do it on your time. When you get to sit back and say, well, I'm waiting, I'm waiting, lay sis.
Speaker 3: Don't lose out on a potentially great man who you could build with far into your twenties and thirties and beyond because you're concerned about what he can do for you now in this moment. If he's a good person, if you guys are connected, if you love him, if you see ambition and drive, like Dval didn't.
Speaker 1: Have nothing, I had nothing in I had.
Speaker 3: Ambition, he had drive, he had charisma. I was like, oh, he's going to be like we could do this together. It wasn't about what he could have done for me in that moment.
Speaker 4: Not to cut you off, I wonder if we grew up in this generation, would we have made it because I had nothing and if your mindset was I need to be with somebody who can do for me in my.
Speaker 1: Twenties because not for you.
Speaker 3: My parents we didn't live a lavish lifestyle, but I was able to get more than when I needed, I got what I wanted, I was able to do extra.
Speaker 2: So I came into it thinking like, Okay, well my mom and dad can do it for me. But it never crossed my mind like, oh well my mom and dad were able to do all these things for me. So there for you at twenty.
Speaker 4: Crazy, Yeah, that's that's crazy. I'm going to pray for you. It sounds like y'all have a great relationship, and I hope that you put the basis of your relationship on what you guys are building now and not on who pays for what and what time.
Speaker 2: And that keeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's a lot of pressure to put on anybody in their twenties, male or female.
Speaker 2: Like, that's a lot. So just some food for thoughts, is you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some food for thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: If you want to be featured as a listener letter, please email us at dead ass Advice at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: That's d E A D A S S A d V I C E at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: That's right, cause why these motherfuckers ain't stop you. These motherfuckers ain't stopping you. Dead ass. Okay, sorry, I had a moment with y'all came back to me as a moment of truth.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Here's my moment of truth. You got your I got my moment.
Speaker 4: My moment of truth. First of all is fuck FedEx Field. Okay, that's number one. That's okay. I ain't never been a Redskins fan. Well now a Commander's fan. Shout out to my boy boy. I know you played for them, Hatch. I know you played for them, my boy bag, I know you played for them. You know I love y'all. Fuck FedEx Field. That's my moment of truth. And one number two, I've realized that being a fan of someone who was great right also gives you inspiration to be great.
Speaker 1: In your own right. Oh my goodness, When I look.
Speaker 4: At how much Beyonce made you smile, going to the event made you smile, it inspired me to work harder, to be able to create the type of lifestyle that you can do that all the time. And then I got stole this. We be on the same thing, on the same It's always about the biggest I look at where we was then and how it inspired us to get here. Now, I look at where we are now and how it's inspiring us to go further. And I say that because I know that people say that we are inspiration for them, and I hope when they listen to this they realize that you are inspired by people who are continuously looking for inspiration from others.
Speaker 2: A fact.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is the inspiration isn't Beyonce. The inspiration was Tiff and Steve at that time. The inspiration is now Tyler, and the inspiration is also Beyonce for you because it's like I get to see someone who is doing something great and it's like, wow, if she can go out there and be brave and do her things great. And these other people who are bringing me to these things are inspiring me to live a life stule to be great, I can do.
Speaker 2: That too, absolutely.
Speaker 4: So that's my moment of truth is continuous, continuously be inspired, Find people who inspire you, work to be in their presence and work to be who they are in those moments so that you can continue to ascend in life.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say it's funny because it was kind of overlapping with your idea of that. But I was going to say, as my moment of truth that it's bigger than Beyonce. Right, It's bigger than just seeing her in concert, meeting her a couple of times that I did in passing. For me, it was what I took away from that moment, having that experience with Tyler and some friends. It just made me so invigorated to come back and find ways to be able to do that for me and my friends.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I want to be able to do that, and I.
Speaker 3: Has to share these experiences with the people who I love and be an inspiration to other people the way they inspire me. So it's bigger than going to Sweden on a private jet. Is bigger than seeing Beyonce perform, It's bigger than all of that. It's ultimately boiling down to surrounding yourself with people who are doing better than you, who are smarter than you, and not looking at that as a failure because you're not there yet, but find it yet.
Speaker 2: Just finding ways to get there. Because since that trip.
Speaker 3: Since TP's opening up the studio, there's been so many moments where you and I were just like, Yo, this.
Speaker 2: Is this is feasible.
Speaker 1: It feasible. See it.
Speaker 2: This is feasible. We see it like, we can do this, you know.
Speaker 3: So if there's nothing else that I took away from this entire experience is that I can do it.
Speaker 2: We can do it, and I love that I have a partner I can do it with.
Speaker 1: So let's get it.
Speaker 3: Let's do a baby, all right, y'all, be sure to find us on Patreon if you're not yet, because baby like an episode like this is funny.
Speaker 2: Y'all can listen to it, and it's funny, but you gotta get.
Speaker 3: Like the full effect with the facial expressions, the camera work, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So Patreon gang.
Speaker 3: If you have not signed up yet, be sure to do that so you can get exclusive dead Ass podcasts, video content, and follow us on social media.
Speaker 2: Dead Ass the Podcast. You can find me at Kadeen I.
Speaker 4: Am and I Am Devout, and if you're listening at Apple Podcasts, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe dead Ass. Dead Ass is a production of iHeartMedia podcast Network and it's duced by Donor Pinia and Trible. Follow the podcast on social media at dead Ass the Podcast and never miss a Thing