Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 3: Baby free.
Speaker 4: Rop.
Speaker 3: That's what's missing, is the rough. Yeah, but I didn't want to step over with a dessert like you did. It's a slice time for Brooklyn Boys episode number two eighty nine. That's right, not the real podcast. This is the Companion podcast. This is the real Companion podcast. It's the real Companion podcast. But it's not the main show because some people might be listening to this for the first time and they don't might not know, they might not think, they might think that this is the main podcast. You know, lots of very famous shows had spin offs. Very true. All in the Family had five or six spinoffs, And sometimes I think our slices are more funny and creative than we are sometimes.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, on the Brooklyn Boys Podcast episode two eighty nine, which was last week, I put out the call for people to follow me on TikTok and to follow the Brooklyn Boys account. Well, nobody followed the Brooklyn Boys account, but I got I don't know about eighty new followers, which is great, I appreciate it, But we have tens of thousands of slices, so really could use that number to really bump up.
Speaker 3: I need to get to a thousand so I can go live.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I definitely got some interesting possible talkbackers following me. Okay, I got Juan Vasquez following me.
Speaker 3: Now nice. He does a daily news update on TikTok every day, does you know? And it's him. You can see what it looks like. I gotta check out.
Speaker 5: I got a millennial millennial trucker, well, millennium trucker after I don't remember there's a millennial.
Speaker 3: And I got Benjamin Dover following.
Speaker 5: Me, very cool one and the same. Well, I don't know if Benjamin Dover is the trucker. He does trucker videos.
Speaker 3: A lot of inside information here. No, not for the slices. This this is the podcast. I'm talking about the slices. Okay, I love the slices. Are you shamed of the slices?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I love the slices too. In fact, I like the slices so much that I whipped Brody's ass to get to my apartment so we can get all those orders out. So I'll have you all know that as of an hour ago here on Monday, April first, not an April Fool's job not.
Speaker 5: An April Fools joke, although I did pull one on Skery, which I'll talk to you about.
Speaker 3: In week nine. We mailed out all your orders, so all your autographed, we all your well. Brody carried it to the store. But anyway, it'll be coming ups ground sometime this week hopefully, all right.
Speaker 5: If you live in New Jersey or New York or Connecticut, you'll have in a day or two. Yeah, you live in on the West coast, it may take a few days.
Speaker 3: It's all good. But it's all signed, you signed merchants on the.
Speaker 5: Way, our lots of stories which will have next episode of scary and packing up all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And this is sliced time, so that means it's your feedback time. If you listen to the iHeart Radio podcast, to the Brooklyn Boys podcast, if you listen to the I Radio channel, No, if you listen to the Brooklyn Take two. Wait a second, we don't edit here. Okay, I'll start over. If you listen on iHeart Radio, you have the talk back microphone, press the button leave one. But you already know that unless just some new people here today, which any guesses on who the first voicemail would be left from I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Go with.
Speaker 3: Julie from Julie from Queens. You mean Jamie, Jamie from Queens. Okay, Jamie for Queens. I'm gonna go with We had her three weeks in a row. I'm gonna go with Ariel. All right, all right, let's see, Hey.
Speaker 8: Rody is Scary Monock and the Air again. You guys got Spruce on the phone and I couldn't even finish the conversation and say verely started it and I'm really surprise, Scary. You didn't a man, Spruce? Are you okay? I forget I.
Speaker 3: Think you missed it? Yeah, Heim amandam absolutely I did. Yeah. Spruce was happy to be a part of that. And then later that week I saw sprazy. I saw Spruce in the hallway, so I said, dude, I'm putting you on my Instagram right now. So he was in the hall roaming the hallways of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 5: Yes, and he didn't run from the camera, so I think he still he still runs from still photography, but not video.
Speaker 3: He likes, yeah, he and he kind of likes the fame.
Speaker 9: All right, good, well, he had he had a good episode Brooklyn Boys shown from Newton here I have had Llenb's Sicilian slice before, and I had it with the round slize. I was just Taking's recommendations, okay, to try the round slice.
Speaker 3: That's why, thank you, guys. Love he liked it.
Speaker 5: I told him to try the round. I didn't say, don't have the square. I used to try the round Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, also yes, And this is for the check from upstate New York. The pushing way too many talkbacks that we're all complaining about, and then says von Valdez does it well. He's entertaining and funny, just like the trucker guy. The people that are entertaining and funny do twelve talkbacks. We don't give a shit. It's the people that ramble on about nonsense and don't get to the point.
Speaker 3: Get to the fucking boy. He's got a point.
Speaker 5: I mean in general, not anyone specific, but you know, getting to the points.
Speaker 3: Good. Looks like he's back again.
Speaker 10: I just want to let you all know that I love you, and you're long as annoying talkbacks, I guess, and we're all in this together, trying to take the public Service Announcement Guy's message and just say have a wonderful day and smile because Jesus loves you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Perfect message one day after Easter, right, exactly for those who celebrate and indulged. Very I indulged by going to Target tonight after this I record and get all the half price candy from Easter.
Speaker 11: That's right, Brooklyn. Here, Brody, you just said you drink dice. Coca has no sugar. I don't know if it's because you like the taste of the diet coke or because you don't want the sugar, But the fake sugar that's in there, the aspartain, or the worse for you, the superlose Those are worse for you than real sugar because they trick your body into thinking that it needs insulin yep, and it releases the insulin that it doesn't actually need, so you're over insulating yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to argue with his point, but I think he meant insulin insulated.
Speaker 3: I have, like, you know, insulate you. Yeah. I might might be the wrong word there, but the spirit of what he said I agree with wholehardly. Well, here's what I'll just a second. Just regular sugar is better for you than these chemicals that are in these diato drinks.
Speaker 5: If I drank five glasses of regular sugar soda every day, I would have diabetes, and I would I would gain one hundred pounds. I drink diet coke. First of all, I like the taste of it. Just for the taste of it, diet coke. Also, I tend to only drink it with my food because diet coke does give you the sugar which makes your body hungry, and that's why you still gain weight.
Speaker 3: I eat it. I drink it with my food so that.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm now satiated, even though the food the soda was trying to make me feel like I wasn't.
Speaker 3: So I don't drink that much of it. I just don't want ice in it when I do. It's also a terrible neurotransmitter disruptor, and it destroys it. Your body doesn't know what the hell to do with that, so it appears as toxic, and then the fat builds around the toxic Don't you tell you that's how you get fat? Okay, it says the guy. Second third, None of us are doctors. This is all pure speculation, per se, not doctor p Right. I learned it somewhere. I'm not gonna tell you where I learned it, right right from a yeah, learn from a top scientist. Quite anyway, if you drink regular coke, same thing, it's uh, it's it's, it's, it's, it's it's haigh for corn syrup, unless you're drinking Mexican coke, which is cane sugar. That is the only identifiable thing by your body.
Speaker 5: In the old days, Coca Cola had coc in it cocaine, which is why I got the name.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd run around losing weight. Let's put it this way. Cane sugar's better for you, the best for you, of the worst, the best of all evils.
Speaker 5: Hide from those corn syrup. That's great, awful. That's why it's just simple, simply hindes American coke.
Speaker 12: You fuck.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about ketchup on the episode.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, hey Brooklyn boys, this is Louis from the Greater Atlanta area. Just nice listening to slice time for episode two eighty eight. And wow, there is a lot of beef between the slices. So isn't that like a new segment You should have like a little jingle saying slices of beef or meat linses with beef and record that or something and then have that, you know after every segment like that?
Speaker 3: All right, yeah? Thanks.
Speaker 5: More importantly, if there's a greater Atlanta area, is there a shittier Atlanta area, Steve, I'm calling from the shittier Atlanta area.
Speaker 3: I'll say, I think what is it? Puck buck bucket buckhead? Buck heads? Is the great heads? Money? Is a greater Atlanta area? Yes? Money money, And I'm guessing although someone told me it went the ship during the pandemic, it's now it's shiphead. I don't know, Shad, but I had a point and I forgot what it was. Oh, it must be a special day. What was his day? Fools, you don't actually have a point. What was No, he wants to have a special slic beef slice. I think we should get a sponsor for that. I think I think a burger company should sponsor. Yeah, like you know, they want a beef council, beef rights for dinner. I like it? All right, where's the beef moving along? Right here? Okay, okay, this person, we need to muppets jingle move in, ride.
Speaker 13: Along, children, children slices, whatever, Come on? Let's all play nice here.
Speaker 14: Don't curse each other out.
Speaker 13: No trying to fight each other behind school yard. We're all slices, We're all fans of these guys. Just sing kum bay ours some ship. Get She sounds.
Speaker 3: Like Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 15: You know, do it for the Brooklyn boy.
Speaker 3: It's Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 16: Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right? With that voice back again.
Speaker 16: Hair brookele Boys, Jamie from Queens again. I know I'm leaving a lot of talkbacks, but fuck it anyway. I don't think that me asking for a house alcohol if the hooka place, would have made a difference. I think that these were just shady ass people who were gonna try and scamboni anyone they could in order to.
Speaker 17: Make a book.
Speaker 13: I mean, they got accused of using illegal tobacco and then shut down immediately, So that says a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would stop going there. That's my recommendation. Oh, by the way, I've been using the word scamboni on The Big Show quite a bit. It's so much so that Elvis even said it on the air. He goes, oh, that's a scamboni. I'm like, great, Oh, let's make that a household term. We're gonna start charging him for the use of the trademark term.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Hey, Brooklyn boys, Ohio, uh calling a load of boily waters more Canton bluffed in Ohio than down to Dayton. I'm driving and I'm thinking, man, it's been a couple of weeks and mister chaff and Omaha still has not given I'll say so so laying on that in drugs to be six by now probably should a hot too, you know what I'm saying A part two Broken Boys. I was also thinking while I'm driving here, we've never seen Clark Cant and Superman in the same room together. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of somebody Sam Chapter in Omaha or London aboute and the same.
Speaker 14: Songs back together.
Speaker 18: You know, I'm just saying I've never heard more of the same talkback together funny. Well, well, yeah, chance somebody Sam that first thoughts out. But if you don't know what I'm talking about, just you know, you know. And also I want to apologize. I'm sure these sound like ship found like ship, but I'm driving and they're not exactly not exactly a Riet cab in here with all the wind all right, but for the most part you can hear I was saying me, So I'm not gonna worry about it the leg time.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Right, I feel like he's driving around Ohio.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: He questioned Chad from Omaha and uh fog horn leghorns slash shoseemite Sam and then incorporated one Juan Vasquez.
Speaker 3: But in the middle that I kind of lost them. Well, I'll say this Jan Vesquez is not the other. Definitely not, because I know that for a fact. Yeah, oh, how do you know that?
Speaker 19: For?
Speaker 3: To tell me later? Why I know that for a fact? Well, Jan Vasquez was in my house, right, we.
Speaker 5: All know what he looks like. He's on social media. No, buto's he's been in my apartment.
Speaker 3: And how do you know he installed my my blonde lines. Yeah. Yeah. By the way, it was nice to see the pile of papers in person. You like that you got the papers in person? You should have taken a picture with it. I did.
Speaker 5: Well, I took a picture with a mysterious bottle that I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what what what your bougie bottle of bullshit? Okay?
Speaker 20: This is in reference to the last Lifetime shut up.
Speaker 21: Patty, Oh my god, Patty.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 22: Okay, all right, we're telling you to shut up because at least one is funny sometimes like you're just gonna liye.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's not attack people. But you know she's not done yet.
Speaker 12: Hashtags life on Slight violence.
Speaker 3: Slice on Slice time.
Speaker 23: Didn't mean to do that means.
Speaker 3: But no slice on Slice violence. All right. By the way, have you noticed the pattern people are attacking other slices for leaving too many voicemails, but then comparing them and saying, at least one is like one is looking better in comparison every episode? Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 19: Gari and Scary Scarodi Doni from Connecticut here, listen. There's been too much negativity amongst the slices. So I've been sent by a chat called the on Mobili to improve slices experience. When listening to the Brooklyn Boys podcast, my first order of business is to complement Scary's phenomenal posture. You clearly do Alexander technique or something. Whatever you do, it's clearly giving you a good core strength which gives you an immediate post posture and confidence. And of course that exudes a vibration that spreads exponentially out from wherever you are.
Speaker 3: He's talking about my recent workout regimen. Thank you. What was that in English? Yeah? I understood him. All right, I'm lost. I'm working out these days. It sounded very technical, but I didn't understand it. He's definitely reading it off of something. But I'll take that as a compliment. That's aura. Look. Uh, that was a moment of positivity.
Speaker 5: By the way, did you guys see the vineo I posted on Sunday night. I don't know if it's still up on Instagram, but Scary posted nine videos of amazing food in Brooklyn and then his instant story when right from his all its food to him working out the gym.
Speaker 3: To be working out. Yeah, that's how it's done. Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 23: Brody's Scary.
Speaker 3: Scary.
Speaker 23: Brody's dead is from CT. I don't know what took me so long to leave this talk back, but I'm talking back today about Brody going to the heart doctor and having some clown come in here chomping her gum like.
Speaker 3: An unprofessional loser. Thanks.
Speaker 23: Listen. At the end of the day, people that are in the medical profession need to use Layman's terms. It's really simple. You didn't go to medical school. You're not a doctor and you're not a nurse. So if you're speaking to a patient, you need to explain to them exactly what it means to them in a way that they can under Sorry, guys, there's part two, so it's called Layman's terms. Right, speak to someone in which that they can understand. If someone didn't go to medical school, they don't know what that number means that's associated with the test that you got, or hey, oh your blood pressure it's good. Yeah, it's great, you've got a great number. What the fun does the number mean? It's not difficult to say it to someone, so they get it, and that would really piss me off. Brody on one hundred percent of your side, that lady's a fucking schmuck. And you know if that was me, I would have been like really angry.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 24: Day it's l D from c A.
Speaker 21: I griepe so did her, but she didn't have grik soa, so I took pomegranate juice. Pretty they good this season, but it was the last one.
Speaker 3: LD Nice.
Speaker 5: Next week is the last episode ever of criby enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't. I have to go back and watch them. I'm going to be pretty deep, pretty sad. Yeah, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 5: They showed coming attractions of next week's episode, So they showed clips of Larry being yet all that throughout the years, and Larry from season even like three seasons ago. He didn't look the same at all. He's lost a lot of weight, he's gotten thin. In fact, they called him frail this episode, this one that just yeah, so you know it's time. I guess I'm going to miss him.
Speaker 25: Hey, Brody, this is somebody from somewhere. Thanks for explaining the Valdez and Vesquez thing with the coffee, He said, sure. I was really wondering about that, and also wondering if that's like scary and scary. Probably that's been explained on the Big Show, But is there anything with that?
Speaker 24: No, scary scary?
Speaker 3: Everyone calls me scary Valdez. You're hearing scary. You're hearing it wrong.
Speaker 5: Scary's real name is scary, skier, skier, not scary. Yeah, lazy people might go, hey scary, Yeah, exactly, it's scary.
Speaker 3: Brody and Sky.
Speaker 25: Rody I love the Slice Time parodies both of them. I have a question. I'm embarrassed actually in the first one. I love it, but I can't figure out some of the words after a phenomenon and your opinion doesn't have to be one, and your name and your B to B doesn't have to be You can't figure out what they're the lyrics there.
Speaker 5: And your name does in other words, to leave it talk back, I wrote, and your name doesn't have to be one because when we start it's lifetime. Eighty percent of the talkbacks were one by this right, And then we switched to the other video, which is tell all your friends you could be on Yep, there you go.
Speaker 12: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Maria for me aning City, New Jersey.
Speaker 14: I don't know if you're aware, but there's a lot of slices out.
Speaker 9: There that are saying they're not getting notifications.
Speaker 14: For new episodes, and I'm one of them. Just wanted to make you guys aware that's the show. Bye.
Speaker 3: All right, Well we need to look into that now.
Speaker 5: Didn't we find out that you're only getting notification is on the five or three oldest that you've been following the longest.
Speaker 3: Gota We gotta look into this some more. Yeah, more too, That's what the answer was. Yeah, I know, but like I get notifications for serial Killers, I get notifications for all the other podcasts on the Elvis Strand Network.
Speaker 5: We'll look into it. Here's your notification. We do two episodes every week. Just check until we fix it.
Speaker 20: Hello, I want to apologize for missing Slice time last week. What a busy first week for me at Disneyland.
Speaker 24: I hope all is well.
Speaker 20: And as always, Scary Jones the here coming ring home the fucking Jingles.
Speaker 24: Slice for Life.
Speaker 20: Danielle from Connecticut, Chow Chow.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 6: It's Becky from Phoenix, Arizona. I'm here at the Dimondbacks home opener, and I thought of you guys because you're such baseball fans. It's been a crazy game. The Diamondbacks scored fourteen runs against the Rockies and just the third inning. Anyway, I hope you and your Matt have a great season of basketball. Slice for Life also love the Trucker guy. You guys should consider having him as a guest on the podcast.
Speaker 3: From his truck and the Mets started with an OH to three record, so they've played three games. They still haven't scored fourteen runs yet, so we are we are off to an awful start with the Mets. Yeah, the game's on right now, I'm afraid to watch it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast, we will.
Speaker 3: Be right back, all right, Part two Slice time. We got some more of these coming up. I wonder if people dug into what we were saying about the conjoined twins, because a lot a lot of stuff has been coming out over the weekend, including the tweet where what's her name? Abby? Who got married? The conjoined twin answers all the questions just here. I know you all want to know, So here it is. Is she really? Oh my god, Yes, I'll read it. Well, we should know we should do this. We do it on The Brooking Boys.
Speaker 5: But can I tell you that our friend Elliot from Elliott in the Morning at DC one on one and New in Washington, d C. Yeah, he did a similar conversation and he asked about sixty percent of the same questions we did and then had some interesting commentary and questions that we didn't have. If you have a chance to listen Elliot in the Morning on iHeart Radio app, Yeah, listen to his conversation. He one of the things he said was and I got to bring this up on the next episode. Do they rock paper scissors to who wipes their ass?
Speaker 3: That's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But she answered a whole bunch of questions, very intimate questions, the butt stuff. She you'll see I did. It's on Twitter. It's all over Twitter. And she answered all those questions in Twitter. She answered a few very important intimate questions, similar ones that we had. Really yes, cool, can I go now? And so you know, just so you know, just take a look. Just no, it's I sent you the tweet. Did you just now? Well no, it was. Well one of the slices tweeted us and saying, is this an April Fool's joke? I'm like, no, no, they said, she has. This person has the same question as you do. I didn't see Aple fools joke tweet. All right, you look and I'll put the next one, all right, Rick and Steve, Steve Rock gainst Steve.
Speaker 2: Rock against Steve, Oh, Steve, don't let you go down that many from the Browns, Florida, Romahall, New Mexico, worl the else she's from. She probably loves your deep down inside one of these things you got, you're gonna hook up. She loves you Rock and Steve Rock and Steve Rock and Steve looking boy.
Speaker 3: All right, that came out of nowhere. Did you find the tweet yet, Brody? I did, Yes, I did, I got it yep. So she yeah, she answered some of the questions. Oh my god, yeah exactly, Oh my god, yeah, oh oh yeah, oh yeah, exactly. Well we'll save it for Brooklyn boys. Oh my god. Right, okay, that's something I didn't even think of. But but yeah, all right, that's not all my questions. But her response is only make me ask even more questions. I got more questions, right, Okay.
Speaker 14: Look them boys. DJ here from South Jersey. It's been a while.
Speaker 22: I feel like we need to launch a full blown investigation. Cowboy Trucker has has way too many personas. You have Trucker himself chat from oh potentially Jan Valdez.
Speaker 14: How does he keep all of this straight?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: This seems like way too much for just one person to do.
Speaker 3: I guess we haven't watched Moon Night. Yeah. No, definitely not wand all right no Moonnight, Moonnight, Marbil comics Moonnight.
Speaker 5: He has three different personalities, so if anything is possible.
Speaker 3: And look, we're talking about conjoined twins who have like one body. Holy crap, yes I have, Oh my god, yes, oh my god. This tweet is unbelievable. Great, oh my god.
Speaker 26: It's the area from upstate New York. They explained that the lady was sick or she was late for work, so she couldn't contribute financially to the powerball pool. I think at that point, whoever's in charge of the pool should have contacted her and given her the option to contribute, and she could have possibly mowed the person the money.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 26: I agree with Scotty when he said that there are so many people who contribute to the pool each week that he just can't keep track of everybody. And it's not his responsibility. It shouldn't be his responsibility. People should be responsible for their own contributions. If they want to contribute, then they should contribute. But if they're not going to, then they should not have the right to part of that money if they decided not to contribute to the powerball.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, so I would have been shiped out of luck. But I put my money in just to lose it. Yeah, and I did it again. Tonight. Yes, what's going on, Brody? Real quick? I'm looking at this, at this tweet, you can't get past the conjoint on tweet. Hold on, I'm not going to say everything. But she says, yes, I have sex with my husband. And then she says, yes, my sister Brittany is there. Well, where else would she be. She's attached to you and she feels it too. Yeah, but but that wasn't one of the questions. I know nobody asked, is Brittany there? Of course he's there. Of course they're conjoined. Yeah, nobody asked that question. Yes, I want to follow up. Oh my god, there's not enough information there. Okay, goodbye. Oh I can't, I can't. We gotta do another episode just on this. Oh, I got so many question He's.
Speaker 26: Been contributing financially to the Powerball pool, You're long term consistently, and Scottie b sent Scary a text reminding him about it, and Scary still forgets. Then Scotty should not be financially responsible for Scary forgetting right.
Speaker 3: I'm shit out of lock. I think what we've established.
Speaker 27: This orn kanefas South Florida. I think I'm on both of your sides with it. I'll take a thing granted. If you're in the office and you say no, this week, I don't want to play it, and they went, of course, no, you don't get any winnings.
Speaker 14: That was your fault. It's like anything.
Speaker 27: It's like I got friends I do sports betting, and I got people who are like, oh, I want ten dollars in that, and I'm like, well I put four dollars in. So but if you're out of the office and you always do played and grant, yeah, you should definitely they should actually text you to ask, hey, we should this.
Speaker 3: Week, right, I feel the same way he's back.
Speaker 27: So yeah, I mean that's what I under saying is palk. It wasn't brought up. They should text you if they know you always played, Like if they were friends and colleagues, they should be like, hey, we know that you're sick or the officer on do you want in on this week?
Speaker 3: Sure? All right?
Speaker 27: Orn for from in South Florida.
Speaker 24: That's all your day, guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: I I gotta jump in here for a second. The tweet that was sent to us is a form of fake account. That's not how saying those things.
Speaker 3: Aw man, I needed to believe it was real. Yeah, but I need the real answers. Those aren't the real answers. In fact, there's a Twitter warning right under it. I know it, sex, I don't care. There's a Twitter warning under it that says this is not their account. Damn it, damn it is right or in South Florida.
Speaker 14: I don't know if my last one on through.
Speaker 15: But about the Google reviews I've put I have about fifteen thousand views on my Google reviews because I do very in depth detailed reviews, especially about contractors because I did my house.
Speaker 27: I do it for my work, and I got to say even at restaurants, I do a lot of them, and they always ask for Google.
Speaker 14: I've never had anyone else for yell thank you.
Speaker 27: I think Google's a lot farther because that's what people use for, Like they type in findag restaurants to drive to.
Speaker 3: They look at that thank you. I rest my case, fuck up, yes, Google, But anecdotal evidence me, Yelp is a bunch of fucking trolls.
Speaker 5: I had Yelp reviews. I'll never use them, all right, don't help the word I hope I didn't hear especially that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Google reviews for the win. Hey, vert and scary?
Speaker 28: Is Dylan from Iowa about to conjoined twins? I personally would start thinking like kind of scary honestly, Like what if you got to have sex with the one that your girlfriend and the other one didn't want to and she you know christ right het that ship that's crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, what if the other one says no means no, but your wife is like yes means yes. That's just a tip of the iceberg of the amount of questions I have. By the way, I expected the entire of all these talkbacks to be about the twins. Well, I think the next few are going to be that I can con THEXT couple.
Speaker 28: Yeah, bro, scary Going from again, yes, back on that topic, what if one of the twins, you know, like you said they were getting they got pregnant, how and a kid? What if on the twins wanted to get an abortion? How would you legally stop the abortion? Like if one wanted it and one didn't, what would they do?
Speaker 3: By the way, these talkbacks are just they're they're just provoking more questions. Yeah, I think no one's gonna have answers here, it's everyone's just gonna be throwing questions because now I'd like to know that too.
Speaker 5: I have more questions that I'm gonna save for the Brooklyn boys. Okay, but it's about them being teachers.
Speaker 29: Scary and body Rock and Steeve over there from the Bronx. First of all, Brody with Maddie from Brooklyn. She was the one started name calling. It insult, not me, Okay, I just reciprocated, So all right, it's not really in my nature to do so with a female, so I'm gonna squash it. She probably won't because she seems very immature and very ignorant and as we were today, like a fucking all right, no, no, let's not.
Speaker 5: Let's please keep a class keep it sta follow on TikTok though they classy san diago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, this is from Brooklyn.
Speaker 29: I'm just wondering with Brody moving to his new pace, they're gonna invite carry to your new pool?
Speaker 30: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a great question because if you think about it, it's not his pool, so it's the community pool. You don't have to clean it. And yeah, but I still got to be in the same body of water with you. So what would you care if I showed up at your pool because a lot of strangers are going to be in that pool. This okay, First of all, it's a great question, danks for bringing that up. If I invite you, Yes, you're not gonna just show up to my pool, though you gotta have like you gotta sign in and show proof of being a guest. I still have power, I know. But it would be nice and nice pool. They have cabanas. Let your hair down a little bit on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have cabanas and and lounge chairs and right, yeah, all right, there's no DJA, no boys.
Speaker 31: It's you boy, shady jewe bobster, and it's always brody and scary. Having been in VLA for many years, I can tell you if you have a more expensive car, you're supposed to tip more. Now, if that actually happened, that would be great. Those guys tend to be more juice and both me and Brody put together, and it transcends into tipping in a restaurant, like Brody says, because both our luxury items. If you're having a high end steak and you drive a high end car, you should tip more.
Speaker 3: Peace.
Speaker 31: Oh and quick callback to earlier in the episode, Slowman Shield and drfatloss dot com. That was a shady, inappropriate commercial step in.
Speaker 3: Not cool, he said it, no jingle, he said it not it's slipping' not step in, but very good otherwise like that.
Speaker 32: Hi Brooklyn boys, this is Mary from Marlton. I just wanted to comment on the conjoined twins Abby and Brittany. Oh my god, I have so many questions my husband. I went to a Google and reddits spiral after listening to the episode. My biggest question though, as a slice is would they both get free dessert? Apparently they both work as teachers, and then the get half the salary. Happy Easter guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wait a minute, by the way, get one salary, not half the salary.
Speaker 3: Get one salary. No, I own hope they get two salaries.
Speaker 5: Get two people right now, here's my question. If one of them gets fired, she still has to show up to work with her sister every day, exactly, as if that was the worst thing they had to deal with.
Speaker 33: Hey, b boys, Christie from Saddlebrook scary. I could not agree with you more. I run my office lottery pool. There are eleven of us. I collect the money, and if somebody forgets, we are still going to split the money with that person. That person has been paying three dollars a week for several years. I've been doing this. We play, whether it's a ten.
Speaker 12: Million dollar jackpot or one hundred and ten million.
Speaker 33: Very surprised with Scotty B. I had no idea he was so selfish. But I love you, Scotty, and I love my podcast. He's not as much as I love the Brooklyn Boys, though, thank you. Do you mean to tell me you can't live on forty five million dollars? That's how much you would get if you shared with your fellow coworkers, right, who typically play the lottery with you, and that's after taxes.
Speaker 3: Scary couldn't share it, he couldn't live off.
Speaker 33: Maybe rethink your policy.
Speaker 3: Well, Scotty B is cut from the cloth that Brodie's cut from. They both are the same attitudes. So I'm small with my money. He's more frugal. Well, thank you for taking my side. I appreciate you. Rules of rules.
Speaker 13: Hey, brook the boys shave me from Queen's again. I agree with Brodie. I would never do an Ai massage. I can imagine that shit turning on you like how you say they would. How get off my back? You're breaking my bones.
Speaker 14: I can't do that, Dave.
Speaker 13: Like no, I've seen those movies with AI and robots and ship going Dad, and it does not end well for anyone.
Speaker 5: Okay, Skynett goes off the chain and all of a sudden that things open your back bombay doors, Well, like, get.
Speaker 3: From my butt. I'm curious to try it. Hey, do you think hold on?
Speaker 5: Do you think the AI massage person would bleach Greg T's asshole?
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 12: It Hi, this is unique from Pennsylvania as far as the messuses, like the professional massuses being replaced by machines or robots. I really don't know if that would happen, because since you get a lot of therapy from just a human touching you, there's therapy in touch. I don't know. Thought love your podcast, guys.
Speaker 3: I would like the thought.
Speaker 5: So I read an article that said, you actually have a tablet under you, but you know your face in the hall.
Speaker 3: It goes in the hall. All want that hand to go. But what you're concerned about is when this thing goes hey wire and has a mind of its own.
Speaker 5: Right and like, especially if I'm on my back, that's dangerous.
Speaker 3: You're on your bed, I would imagine even if you're on your stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to squeeze my ass, that's one thing. But if I got the private I got the junk in the front, that's dangerous.
Speaker 3: You might get it. You might get a bonus, A bonus, a bonus. Nope, nope. Someone walks in the room and like, how's it working for me?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 34: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: I thought it was pretty funny and quite on brand for Scotty B to say he's looking forward to listening to your podcast, because he was on it, so it would have been nice for him to say he listens to your podcast, but take care well.
Speaker 3: We all know that he doesn't at all. They don't, you know, they don't listen to listen to their own killers.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm listening to see if they're playing my jingles, but I'm still listening again.
Speaker 30: Yas Hannah from North Carolina formerly New Jersey.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was a problem.
Speaker 35: I think they both wanted to marry him, but legally they had to just pick one of them because polygamy is not legal, and they're enjoying everything together, all three of them.
Speaker 24: That's my opinion.
Speaker 5: Do you think the sister's in on that you thinks she's when one's down for the count, that one's down for the count.
Speaker 3: I would have to think that her sister is on board.
Speaker 34: Well next to board, Brody, Scary Scary Brody, have you ever going to argue?
Speaker 3: Here's the debate team iPhone bitch team iPhone. That's right, iPhone bitch.
Speaker 36: Yeah, Brody, Scary Scar Brody.
Speaker 3: Remember the old.
Speaker 34: Podcast episode with it were they over promised and under delivered with Greg Tea and I mean the Jersey Kid and Scary yep. I feel that Scary is doing the same thing with the jingles. What happened to always promising and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's right slacking? My boy? Thank you one Brody motherfucker wow, thank you. Yeah. The old podcast of the Affair Show also on this channel before episode zero. Check it out sometime. I will say that was one of the common themes of that podcast was like under promise and over deliver.
Speaker 30: Hi Brody and Scary Scary and Brody. This is risk from Brooklyn. I've never done a talkback before, so this is super cool. I wanted to talk about the conjoined twin conjoin twins conjoined person.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know twins can join.
Speaker 30: I wanted to know because I was doing my research and apparently they have like two organs, like two hearts and whatever. Yes, what happens if one of them die? Well, I'm confused about that part.
Speaker 3: I think I think they both die. If one does, you have to carry her around with I gotta be honest. The questions I had were a lot more sexual, fun and sexual. You have the wonder they weren't morose. Yeah, but there's so many. I just got so many questions, all right, I would imagine unfortunately they both passed.
Speaker 30: If one passes, Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that Brooklyn is spelled incorrectly on Slice Time episode two eighty five.
Speaker 3: What is Scary Jones? I'll look at that. How do you spell Brooklyn role? I'm looking at it right now, you dumb ass. Wow, I'm slacking. How just spell it? B r oh okay l N.
Speaker 17: As always, it's Brody with Scary tim from Young Totown. Gentleman that showed you the Casey's pizza that I went through in Indianapolis. Saw that let me tell you what it was.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it was ship so it was pizza. You know, it's a lot more people are coming out saying it ain't all that, and the people that say it is haven't tasted real pizza.
Speaker 37: Tim from Youngstown and as always, Brodie with Scary. This is the gentleman that showed you Casey's pizza. Yeah on Twitter, mister Brodie understood, and hey, Scary, how do I get me a Sloman's doorbell? And also did he get me a discount for doctor.
Speaker 3: The Fat loss for I love to hit the jingle on Casey don't beat a Casey jingle. They're doing my commercials for me. I don't have to even say it anymore.
Speaker 5: I'm doing Casey in appropriate product endorsement, not cold Casey that afternoon.
Speaker 36: This is from Omaha, and it's always going to be a Brodi with Scary. I have been thinking about it, and maybe, just maybe I may consider up in the whole Brody with Scary business and just go back to the former Brody and the other guy as not to give him props at this time, but there is one thing that must be done. Let me tell you a formal sincere apology from Brody's sidekick would have to be made to me ons lifetime, and also the next podcast episode for condoning violence upon me from Madeline the Metallica hater from Omaha, and also a sincere apology to Jamie from Queen's would also be in order for you cutting her off after only eleven and a half talkbacks.
Speaker 3: He continues, Hi, oh no, he doesn't. I need to digest that for a second. See he's got the same the same left out last humor as seventy sem They're both very funny guys. Maybe they can join twins.
Speaker 38: Hi, this is Reggie to the woman who was doing the math in correctly with her imaginary dinner with scary Excuse me, it was not blood on the toilet seat.
Speaker 18: It was jelly.
Speaker 38: I thought I made that perfectly clear.
Speaker 3: It was jelly.
Speaker 24: Don't you know? Don't you know that she was excited to have you back after only your twentieth glorious vacation this year, where you probably spent the whole time searching for post balloons left behind Tonio clippings in the carpet to make yourself a necklace or something. Otherwise, it will continue to be Brody with scary, and I think a few of the other slices are on board with so see you later.
Speaker 4: Hey, broken by about it's always Broadian scary, so talking about the conjoined twins. Are actually been following the story for a very long time. So this is more. If you want to call, I can be on the phone talking to you guys. But uh, Brody, you remember the twins that one is the alpha twin because it was like two seconds older.
Speaker 3: It was the same concept.
Speaker 4: One of them is like the alpha Siamese twin and you know so, yes, they have two heads, two brains, two hearts for longs, one rip cage. They have four kidneys, two livers, so I wonder if they can drink more so because one is the alpha twin and also conjoined twins don't live that long. They probably one of them said, you know what, this is the only chance we have. This guy wants to give us, you know, the d and let's try it. I mean, if you don't like it and look away, he broke And it's always burning scary. So Brodi, this is you trying to sell your house in Facebook marketplace?
Speaker 3: Hey, is this house available?
Speaker 4: Yes, the house is available, So does it come with this four wolves. Yes, the house comes with this four brown wolves. So does it come with the garage in this room?
Speaker 24: Yes, everything that you.
Speaker 3: See in the house is gonna remain in the house. But is it available now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: A broken and so was Burnian Scary So who things? Shout out to spruce, spruce and the loose spruce. We love you, I love you. I want more of you. When can we have more spruce? Can we can sprinkle it? Then once a month? What's it gonna take? And the other thing? Brody, if you're in Scary Jones's house, can you please take a picture of the peanut butter. I need to know what peanut butter this die buys. That's twenty three.
Speaker 3: It's almond butter. And uh it's yeah, it's it's in. You know what you could have taken a picture of today today you were here today. Take a picture of something else, bougie he bought all right? Can't wait? Oh in the shampoo we got to talk about scary shampoo. Holy sha't feel free? All right?
Speaker 38: Reggie? Here this is for real tour. Andrew Allen, I meet the gentle guidance of a realtor. I wanted to know if you have discharging the house from pipes and people, does that drop the value of the house or raise it?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 7: I like you.
Speaker 3: I like her warped sense of humor. All right, and the last one here, it's only ten seconds. What could they possibly what pearl of wisdom can they get across in ten seconds?
Speaker 7: Brody?
Speaker 38: What we all really would like to know? Does your new house have a pool that's scary? Will be denied.
Speaker 5: Well, as we addressed earlier, is a pool in the complex.
Speaker 3: And I may deny him just because it's funny, Just despite Brody, I'm gonna become best friends with one of his neighbors in that complex, and they're gonna let me in the pool. So I will be in Brodie's pool, come hell or high water, intended. And that's all we have for Slice time.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for your talkbacks this week, so much more conjoined twin Talk episode two ninety and scariest apartment stuff and what I did to him on April first.
Speaker 3: And I do believe people are starting to have that Kumbaya moment Brody. I think they're starting to get along less hate this week. Wait, somebody hears rocket Steve's comments about it, though
Speaker 1: Reactions this podcast all depends on you.