Speaker 1: The best Bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and daytime. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions. Welcome, It's time for listener Q and A. What's up Abby? How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Why do I always get a little nervous on these questions? I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Well, don't be nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need to be their hard hitting question the fifth.
Speaker 1: It's always an all of them.
Speaker 2: I mean I played the fifth.
Speaker 3: Maybe at least answer two of them. But yeah, okay, So we're gonna start with.
Speaker 1: Some compliments because we love doing that.
Speaker 3: So sweet Katie and Ashell wanted to say she loves the best bits and you and Abby are the best.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Darcy and Texas said love you too.
Speaker 3: Jessica says I just love my fellow Wichita girlies. We've got Lisa who says I really hope you and Abby have found the right men and you're both happy.
Speaker 1: Same, same, same, same same. Emily said, awesome job on the half marathon.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, that was so nice. I love compliments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, starting with some love. I'm trying to bring some more positivity into the world. You like that yeah, a struggling out here?
Speaker 3: Or are new guys okay with posting on social media and being talked about on the radio? Liz in Oklahoma, Abby, you start, because yours.
Speaker 1: Was the hard lone.
Speaker 2: What was the question? You didn't like?
Speaker 1: What were you doing lunchbox?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Like I heard, I just were our new guys? Oh man in uniform? And have you said his name? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't said. Okay, she's head and all right?
Speaker 1: She said that was the nickname we gave him. She's head okay with the uh?
Speaker 2: Are okay with?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like? Are they okay with the posting on social media and being talked about on the radio?
Speaker 1: Liz in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so mine, he doesn't care about the pictures. And then like he was like, do you want to just like say what you're gonna say? First? What you tell me? Because one time I think I talked about him, and then I think one of his friends or something heard about it and brought it up and they're like, oh my gosh, I can't believe Abby, blah blah blah. And he was like, what I didn't know she talked about it. So then he was like, oh, are you just out there like willy Nilly talking about me. He wasn't like mad, but like you know, he was just kind of like, let me be in the loop.
Speaker 1: That's why, let me know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Because so I don't really talk about him that much because I also feel like it's his life, you know, and so I don't need to go exposing all these personal things about him. So if it involves us, it's okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, not like directly speaking just on him, right, I got you, Yes, my my man in.
Speaker 3: Uniform, good Caroloss. He like post and he's like, oh, yeah, that's cool. He saw the photos are are soft launch that I pu. He's like, oh yeah, that's cool. He saw the video of me talking about him, He's like that's cool. It's very He's very chill, very calm, not affected.
Speaker 1: I'll randomly be like I talked about He's like, oh that's awesome. What'd you say? And You're like, oh that sounds good.
Speaker 3: Like very unaffected, unbothered in a lot of great ways.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's a good.
Speaker 3: Now. I still tell him much like you. I always tell him when it happens and when it gets brought up.
Speaker 1: But I so.
Speaker 3: Far, no no cross paths nobody's like been like is that you, because I don't think anybody can put to into together yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you going to do a hard launch? Because I feel like the guys you've dated in the past, you've never added.
Speaker 3: I did my first, my first like as far as dating relationships on the show, I did my first boyfriend that I was dating on the show. He was on my socials. The second one I did not. I've done like polar opposites, I don't. I think I've realized that my social media correlates to how safe I'm feeling in real life and about it and how I feel about the situation in a way. Also in the first one that's like the polar not exactly true at all.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird, but I've had at least like in that last relationship, I think there was a part of me that never wanted to share because I knew I had some gut.
Speaker 1: Feeling, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I do think there will be a time when I do a version of hard launches. I don't know if they'll be like full blown hard launches or if they'll just be like, you know, fun little like here's been some pieces of him kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I struggle with that too, because people are always like, you know, because careful people like to ruin good things, you know, And so it's kind of a struggle between how much do I actually want to share, Like I'm okay with putting it on my personal like Facebook page because it's just my friends only that can see some things, I guess, so I think that's fine to keep them updated, yeah, and share with them, so, you know, just.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know, Yeah, I know, I haven't. I haven't really decided yet. I do like I want to boast him.
Speaker 3: I'm like I said, I'm so giddy that I'm like, I want to share him with everybody.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, never mind, I don't take it back. I know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever you want to do, really, it's what you're comfortable.
Speaker 3: But I do have a fun, like little video idea that I'm gonna throw on him that might be a cute little like another soft lounch will be a hard lunch.
Speaker 2: Mine is so against like social media. He never posts, you know, like it doesn't he's not on TikTok or he doesn't even have TikTok. He's just so like bond.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like this man in uniform isn't ever On, Like he has an Instagram and it gets deleted from his phone and then he'll like read it and I'll get like a random message from him.
Speaker 1: He's like I'm back and he's gone again. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: Never On doesn't know anything about social media either. He's hilarious about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's funny because it's like opposite of you, like you have to know everything about oh yeah, very much. So that's funny, and you're not on social media all that much. So I'm really not I know it works for you, guys. I posted for the first time in three months and then it was him, So yikes.
Speaker 1: Abby is not in her influence her era.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you have you guys been on a double date with your new booze?
Speaker 2: I all I want to. We kind of almost did, yes, and I was really excited, Yeah that we do need to. There was an event we were both gonna be at and then something came up, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were both gonna go with both of the men.
Speaker 2: Dang, And I was like that's the speaking, but you won't even be here.
Speaker 1: I know I need too soon, but I should be back next weekend so we can.
Speaker 2: Get somebody realizing. That'd be fun. It would be so much fun because we need to know what each other is talking about.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures and now I'm like, okay, I really want to see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we are planning Natasha, and we have tried and it almost happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not quite yet. Okay, we'll be right back. Take quick break.
Speaker 3: We got some more questions, starting with Cabby and Boston. Would like to know if you've started writing another song yet.
Speaker 2: Oh man, things have taken that. The half marathon has kept me little preoccupied and busy. Okay, there's a lot personally, So no, I really haven't. But there is a song that I have ready I want to cut, like, go in studio and cut it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So technically you have already written another song, yes, but it's yeah.
Speaker 1: I have, you just haven't recorded it, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing one at a time. You know, I'm not one of those. It's like I write a hundred songs, like most I just write record.
Speaker 1: Is it a love song?
Speaker 2: No, actually, this one is not. Oh it is the one that we wrote because it was before I met She said yes, she said yeah forgetting like before I met him. Yeah, before I met Cheeth heead So I was just like, oh, I don't need no man. It was like right after my love it, I love it. I was like, I want a feisty one, a sassy one.
Speaker 1: You got your carry on away before he cheats moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, kind of like basically yeah, kind of basically yes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eric would like to know if there are any plans for a Talk to Chuck podcast coming back.
Speaker 2: Oh, dang, I don't think so. I think that is in the past. It was really fun. I wish we would have done kind of like a last episode, like a farewell, but no, and I haven't seen Chuck in forever. I've texted Sammy and Chuck because we were both on it together. All three of us were on it together. We just kind of sometimes do updates, and they were like, oh my gosh, you got a man. They were shocked because like I was always a single one, like looking for a guy, you know, and so, but yeah, I don't think there's going to be sadly because I really liked that it was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well that's a bummer.
Speaker 2: Sorry Eric, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Favorite marathon you've done from Natalie and Okinawa, Japan.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it has to so I've only done I did two or three in Wichita and then all of the others I've done in Nashville, all the rock and that rock and Roll half marathon, the one for sent Jude, Like, I would definitely recommend if you're gonna do one, do the one in Nashville because there's music every two miles.
Speaker 1: That's why it's called rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's live music, which is awesome. There's so many distractions, like you forget you're running sometimes and you go through different neighborhoods, Like you go through twelve South and there's like all these kids and families lined up to like high five years take a little parade, yes, And then in the gulch there's like all these workout gyms that are like in tents and they're like playing music and they have confetti and like signs and like so it's just you're always you're not actually thinking you're running. And then there's just so many like sites to see you're going through all of the cool neighborhoods in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've heard it's like a crazy courso at the same time, it's very hilly. It is very Yeah, it's off crazy. Yeah, it's rough, but you can kind of walk it and run it, you know. It's all about like for fun. If I walked it, I'd be there for ten hours. You wouldn't I would I do like a little jogd be like two says, I'd be like, okay, back to walking.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, would you actually do it? What do you think about doing it?
Speaker 1: Walking it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Running? No, yes, jog run.
Speaker 3: There is not a world in which I run any I ran a five k and I wanted to cry.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I ran a mile.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 1: And by the mile and half, I was like I'm walking.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: And that was a fun one. It was a powder It was like a paint run.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. The Color Run. Yeah yeah, IVE always wanted to do that one.
Speaker 1: It was in such a county zoo. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: No way, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a really cool run. But literally, by like a mile and a half done, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot. I think the Glow Run sounds fun too.
Speaker 1: You heard that fun? I like those?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But like the most I will ever do is a five k, the most, Oh my gosh, Scoopa and I were talking about.
Speaker 2: There's one at Disneyland. Yes that I want to do so bad.
Speaker 1: I'll do the five k that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I meant the half, but okay, you can.
Speaker 3: They're literally not a world in this lifetime of me running.
Speaker 2: A half in mirth, not on your bucket. I hate running.
Speaker 1: I hate running my I hate burpies. And that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that is a lot. Did you get the runners high? Though there's two mile? There's user row keep going.
Speaker 3: There's literally no runners high for me. I even on a treadmill, Mike, this is the most boring crap I've ever done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, treadmill. That's rough.
Speaker 3: Like you think I'm good. I can run a mile on trem I'm like, yeah, I got this. You put me outside, it's like half a mile. I'm like, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Is not the same.
Speaker 2: The National one is hard because you start on Broadway and you get to go down by all the bars, but then you turn and you go all the way up to Membrand, which is and then up music row, so it's like two miles round pill. No.
Speaker 1: No, if there's a five day version, yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever gone running with Mike D or Bobby Josie from West Virginia would like to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mike D is at a whole other level. I mean I used to be really fast in high school in college, but when I moved here, I kind of got out of running for a little bit and got out of shape. Mike is insane. One time I saw him and his wife at a park and he was like sprinting, but I I think he did like ten miles that day.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: His splits are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always like posting like twenty miles. I'm like, I just woke up.
Speaker 2: I know, yes, he always does. He's like Saturday or Sunday runs and I'm like, are you kidding me? You just went twenty miles. That's almost a half mirror, I mean a whole full marathons on a casual weekend.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And then Bobby doesn't like to run, does he. He doesn't like to do long distances, so I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. I'm not sure why she included Bobby, but she did so.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'd run with me. That would be the most random run ever. That'll challenged him to a race.
Speaker 1: He'd be like what.
Speaker 2: No, he'd be like, I'm busy, No, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna take one more quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This is kind of like a little advice one. But we're gonna start with Tracy from California.
Speaker 3: She wanted to ask us, how is dating in your thirties versus dating in your twenties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, well, I want me to go first. You can go first, I would say, like in your twenties, you're not as serious because you still have so much time. You know, You're just like, oh, the world is my oyster. Why would I want to just go with one? I'm just kidding. Why would I want to be tied down to one?
Speaker 1: I'm not gidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I had a lot more like commitment issues in my twenties, Like I was so scared to commit for some reason. Like I'd be like, oh my gosh, and then I would look around and be like, oh, shoot, is there someone better out there for me? Or you know, but now it's for one thing, I'm like, I feel like time's kind of running out, but I'm a lot more mature.
Speaker 3: I'm like, time is not running out, by the way, I know you like running.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I said that time is not running out. You're not even halfway through your life, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: Why did I say that?
Speaker 1: It's making sure?
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 2: Thank you? See I need the It's really thought, why do we keep getting dark lately on our show? No, okay, I don't know. I didn't mean to. It's really not running out making sure, I guess in compared to your twenties it is, but still it's not anyway.
Speaker 1: You're still not even halfway through your life.
Speaker 2: Go on, there's so much time left.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I just more mature, I guess, and knowing that I'm If it's not someone that I'm compatible with, or if I see red flags, it's not going to change. Like you know, they're not You can't ignore them. They're not most likely not going to get better because it's really who they are, and so you just they're not for you. So I've learned that you just want to find someone that's that's easy. It should be easy, and that's what I feel like, I've finally found something that's not so difficult all the time, and you're like arguing or picking at each other.
Speaker 3: So yes, I'll piggyback on that and say, I've only been in my thirties for a very short time, so I don't know that I can speak to it so so much as Abby can.
Speaker 1: But twenties, for me, I learned a lot about who I was and what I was after. And I have always been a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 3: I've always believed in the best in people, and that definitely translated in my love life. So I think for me, the most glaring difference is that I became a little bit more pessimistic as I got older.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Like in my twenties, I was very much like, it's like the movies. I'm a Disney princess and everything's gonna be perfect, and I'm gonna have a white picket fence and fancy cars.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like mash you know, like you play the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't you know.
Speaker 3: I had so much learning to do about what real life relationships looked like.
Speaker 1: And I still am that way.
Speaker 3: I still have that very much like hopeless romantic part of me that like, I do feel like we'll come back into play, especially I've already noticed it is feeling safe in something.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like in my twenties.
Speaker 3: I was a lot more like Willy Nilly, very like optimistic, very open minded. I got into my thirties, and I wouldn't say I became close minded, but I just became a little bit more pessimistic and a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Real about what things really looked.
Speaker 3: Like might have been, just with the way that dating culture shifted too as I went through all of that, because that was definitely different than for I feel like a lot of times we were the spark of the dating online generation. So it's probably a lot different than if you ask somebody who is you know, in their fifties now and they're like, what was dating verse twenties and thirties look like? So I would probably say that's the most stark difference I could probably pinpoint mm hmm, but who knows. I mean, I got lost in my thirties, left so mine that could share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm still in my early thirties. You are time like present.
Speaker 1: So you have a little bit worse experience.
Speaker 2: But I think it's so easy to be pessimistic and just have a bad attitude about dating. It is, but it's like you can't get wrapped up in it, you know, because I was just like I'm giving up. I'm giving up, and it's like you can't give up.
Speaker 1: You keep going, and you know, I R I never had that.
Speaker 3: I never had that. I always had this like I'm going to meet someone. I think it was this determination that I deserved to find so so I never had that, like I mean, I had the frustration of like this is so stupid, Why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: This is never going to happen.
Speaker 3: In moments, but there was always a part of me that was like, no, I'm going to find somebody, and this is going to happen.
Speaker 1: I always had a hope of it. Like the hope was never lost.
Speaker 3: I think the for you, like that's not true for me, And I think it's because I was so much of a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 1: It was still lingering in there. But the pessimistic side of me.
Speaker 3: Was just like that I couldn't believe everybody was good and I couldn't believe that, you know, people were who they said they were and that people are actually genuinely have your best interest at heart. That was where my pessimistic side came out in that, but it was still very weirdly believing that I was going to find it, which I'm not sure how that managed to happen.
Speaker 2: So and yeah, that's how it should be. You should have like a positive outlook.
Speaker 1: You should But so, okay, thanks Tracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah you advice I'm making friends in a new city from Sadie oh Man, I would say that you should go and do things that you really like, because the only way to make friends with things that are like minded for you is doing things.
Speaker 1: That you enjoy. So whether you join like a Rex sports team, you go join a gym.
Speaker 3: Or you I mean, you're not it isn't like this isn't like the movie scenario. You're not gonna go eat at a bar and you're gonna make friends that way. You know. My first friends that I had in Nashville were made through going to events for work.
Speaker 1: I would meet people that way.
Speaker 3: And if you can't do that, like one of my first friends was my hairdresser and I became great friends.
Speaker 1: Like just getting like services done, you're Sadie.
Speaker 3: I believe you're a beautiful lady and you're probably going out and getting services done on different levels. You might be able to meet people that way. It's another way or just yeah, going to try new thing if you like going to the gym, if you're a plates girl, or your yoga or weightlifting easily a way to start making friends. It's not easy to date that way, but it's easy to make.
Speaker 1: Friends that way. So joining things that you like, I think would be my tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Mine would be like, don't be scared to go alone, Like, don't be scared that you're going to walk in and everybody's looking at you, like, oh my gosh, what a loser. She's alone, Like, no one's looking at you, you know, in that way. And I was so scared for a while that i'd walk in they're like, oh my gosh, you see that girl sitting over there. No, And I feel like moving to a city, that's the perfect time because you can be like, hey, you can walk up to a group, go to a writer's round, like that's where I met a lot of mine was. I used to go to like writers' rounds and we'd be just standing in line or like in the bathroom and I'd be like, hey, I just moved here, like how long have you lived here? And that's all you have to do isould be like, hey, I just moved here. I don't really know anybody. How long have you been here or you know, how long is this your first time at this venue. I feel like that's like the prime time versus I think it's harder now for me since I've been here so long. I can't just be like, hey, I've been here ten years, but you want to be friends.
Speaker 3: You know, so like if you technically could just be like, hey, I'm I'm kind of new here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then they realized that that was a lie.
Speaker 1: Like hey, i've been here a while.
Speaker 2: I've been here a while, but I'm always looking to meet new people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think people really are open to it, like yeah, And I think to your point too, like when you are out and doing things, just being open to meeting people.
Speaker 1: I think we when we.
Speaker 3: Go and do things is nate Like naturally, as human beings, we kind of want.
Speaker 1: To be closed off and keep to ourselves.
Speaker 3: When you want to make new friends, you kind of have to be open and just like smile, like be a friendly face, and more people are willing to talk, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, yes, when I would like one of the times I would say at the Tin roof bar, I had a girl cheese and I had a beer in front of me, and I was just talking to random people that would walk by, like because they'd say something like oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd chime in. Was I probably weird for sure? But it allowed me to.
Speaker 3: Look friendly and feel and I made friends that way, you know, So to your point, I think being friendly is part of that.
Speaker 1: Also it is, and we're willing and wanting to be friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't there Also I mean there's like Facebook groups too, like girls groups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think those works. There's girls that go on walks. That's the big one. I don't know what it's actually called.
Speaker 3: It's like girl walk girls girl walk now, I can't remember it, but they do like big walks. And I know a lot of people have made friends that way, just depending on what cities you're in.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm sure like a bumble of friends. Actually I was on there, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did that, but I made one girlfriend that way.
Speaker 3: We didn't other friendship did not like go anywhere. We hung out like twice, so it was kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a bizarre one.
Speaker 2: That does feel like interesting. The first meeting could be a little awkward, and I don't know that just unless you're like, hey, I'm going to this show or I'm going downtown with other friends if you want to join maybe something like that. I don't know, And I.
Speaker 3: Think Saiti you're in Nashville, there's nash there's a Nashville Girls group that you can post on and I know a lot of people who have like gotten a concerts together from that page.
Speaker 2: I've seen that too.
Speaker 1: We love that. Okay, advice this is our last one.
Speaker 3: Advice on dating apps, like which dating apps to use and for somebody who's newly dating. These coming from also from Sadie, Lindsay Jinny. I think there was also a Sarah.
Speaker 1: To ass so we had a few of these.
Speaker 3: But yeah, advice on dating apps, what dating apps to use, We'll start with that.
Speaker 2: I liked hinge the best because I felt like it was just I like how there's prompts you know, and the way cheese head and I.
Speaker 1: I love that you have to keep remembering.
Speaker 2: What I know because I just don't. Your sounds a lot better. Mine sounds like I'm calling.
Speaker 1: In all fairness, I asked you for a nickname and you came up. What he said, he's.
Speaker 2: A Packers fan. Yeah, and so he has like a big cheesehead that he wears the games and stuff. But okay, what's fine. He would be he likes the name cheesehead, or he would anyway he was. His was like a two truth and a lie and I was like, oh, I bet this is a lie and he was like, nope, it's actually this one. So it's easy to like start conversation I think in that or like comment on a picture, or I just yeah, but do you like it better? Like on Bumble, the girl has to initiate. Well, I guess they may have changed it.
Speaker 1: Now now apparently, which is stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you liked it better than they. I mean, the guy would initiate.
Speaker 3: So I loved Bumble mostly because I had such a strong personality and it allowed me to weed out people if they couldn't handle my strong personality already, you know what I mean, Like, if you can't handle a woman coming to say I do, we're gonna have lots of issues, But you know, my view of that changed a little bit. Hinge ended up being where I met Man in Uniform. And actually what changed about Hinge. I had been having such a bad experience on Hinge and I realized it wasn't because I was getting.
Speaker 1: Matches or whatever.
Speaker 3: My profile was so like fun and flirty, which is how I am, That's my personality. But I realized it was too fun and flirty, like I was too trying to be fun versus me showing that like I'm serious I want to meet somebody, because apparently just saying like I want to life partner wasn't enough. That everything else needed to be like dead serious.
Speaker 1: Kind of in a way.
Speaker 3: So I did change my whole like I revamped my profile actually right before I matched with Manuniform, and it was like it was still flirty and it was still like cute, but it was really much more serious, like I was like green flags, I'm looking for, this is what I want to happen on a first date. It was very much like about intentionally dating versus it being.
Speaker 1: Like hah, I like tuckle bell, which is what it used to be.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it is important to put exactly what you want, so it's like I'd love.
Speaker 1: To write the right people. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that was attracting like fun and flirting people, which was great and they were fun, but it wasn't serious.
Speaker 2: So you really have to think about it, is this person knows nothing about you. They are solely going off of your pictures and your descriptions of yourself. So if you don't have much on there, they don't have much to go with. So it's like I feel like, kind of like what you did, that's great, you know, to put like the what you're exactly looking for, and like I used to like put you know not sure, no, no, no no, I did say relationship, Like I made it clear I'm looking for a relationships, so they're like, okay, she's not about hookups, you know, Like that was very clear to me that that's not what I.
Speaker 1: Well see, that's what I thought too. Mine literally, is that looking for my lobster?
Speaker 3: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Reference?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Friends, yes, good job.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure if you were going to get a second is I'm looking for my lobster like in parentheses life partner and because that was like the option on there or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'd still have people on there, that were like, want to hook up?
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking for my lobster. Do you think lobsters hook up?
Speaker 3: What? No?
Speaker 2: Then did people read did they not get any sigh?
Speaker 3: So it was revamping my brofi will definitely think change. I did get even like in that timeframe of a meeting man in uniform, I did have a lot of really good, like actual legit matches that were happening from that.
Speaker 2: So I also liked it better is I used to like talk back and forth so much for like two weeks or three weeks, and just like they you string each other along, I'm not here to be a pinpal, right, just meet up? Like I love that. He was like, hey, what are you doing Friday? Like can I take you here? And I was like yes and hello, same like.
Speaker 1: And in uniform it was like five messages and we were off.
Speaker 2: Yes, Cause it's like, it's so much better an hour of conversation rather than texting back and forth for two weeks. You're gonna you're gonna wait, save so much time doing that.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the difference, because it's just top of mind for probably people who have been listening Cowboy Twister, Cowboy Yes, yes, we talked on bumble for like two and a half weeks and I should have.
Speaker 2: Known that sign.
Speaker 3: And that's how he was when we were dating. Never wanted to make a plan, never could come anything. Then Man in Uniform, it's like we're off to the races. Person He's like, we're going on a date. I'm like okay, yes, and here we are. That's what he's like in person, So.
Speaker 2: Like you are.
Speaker 1: And I don't know that this is one hundred percent everybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I do think a lot of people act on the dating apps how they're going to act in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I do. I mean I was Man in Uniform, was Cowboy? Was were you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So that's four four at four. I don't have any other sample size to go off of here.
Speaker 2: But if they're like non responsive and taking forever or like canceling and stuff, it's like they're most likely that's kind of who they are.
Speaker 1: And it's hard.
Speaker 3: It is part of that whole, like you know, they're just not that into totally fine, but like pick up on that and be like okay, cool, I'm moving on, you know, Like it's not hard.
Speaker 1: We're humans. We literally like each other.
Speaker 3: Or we don't there's not a we want to make it really complicated and it just isn't right.
Speaker 2: It's really not And I would get so hung up, like I'm like, oh my gosh, that guy unmatched me. Why? And now then I was just like who, okay, bye, like your loss. I guess, like, I don't know why you're playing games, but I'm not here to play game.
Speaker 1: There was Abby.
Speaker 3: There was a guy this is before Man, like in the timeframe before Man in uniform, that.
Speaker 1: I had went out with and I had told you about it. I had came back and I was like, I that was such a great first say, oh my gosh, we had so much chemistry. It's a great guy.
Speaker 3: I I mean, I got random, sporadic messages from him after and I was like, what is this like why?
Speaker 1: And I'm so glad that I just.
Speaker 3: Literally was like, yeah, no, I'm out, just let it go. I'm just not I'm not even I don't.
Speaker 1: Care that we just have this.
Speaker 3: I'm just whatever, We're moving forward, because no, we don't accept that kind of behavior men or women.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't go that way.
Speaker 3: You should be wanted, you should be pursued, and you should feel that way mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I totally totally agree. Yeah, you're like, you'll know, it shouldn't be confusing, you know, just just let them go. But you have nothing, you know, it's like you went on one day. Now they're being weird. Okay, you don't want that. You don't want weird. No, they can go be that with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think we kind of answer the newly dating questions. I think we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't waste a lot of time, you know. I think it's better in person, and don't be scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to meet up on the conversation you're not trying to be a pinpal.
Speaker 3: If you are, then go for you. But if you're not, don't be a pin p. Film me on the receiving then one thing, they're in jail. If they're trying to be pinbal, you never know.
Speaker 2: Can I call you at one pm tomorrow? I have fifteen minutes to talk. They say that, and you're one phone. I liked call from Oh my gosh, someone from the called in the show from jail to me. Oh and I was like did you did you say yes? He was like yeah, and he was like I was like, is this serious? Or is this a prank? And he's like, no, I'm here. And it was like all these guys, like I heard a lot of guys. They were in like a correctional facility.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say?
Speaker 2: He didn't say much. He was just like I want to talk to Bobby. I'm like, what do you want to say? And he didn't really have much to say. So I was like, it's got to be interesting.
Speaker 1: But heyang he uses one call on nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so think I forget your name. Thank you. I've never done I've never done that before. This is they never accepted.
Speaker 1: This is where I leave us. I swear we're gonna bow out gracefully.
Speaker 3: Okay, where they can find you all that good stuff on Instagram, Abby Lee Anderson and on x at Singing Appy all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm at everything.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging out with us, Okay, I have I have no words, I haven't good week and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Bye you. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 2: Platforms and follow at
Speaker 1: Web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode