Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, Armstrong and Getti and no he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: And finally no, everybody has to start getting a little more excited for America's birthday. Come on, our big two point fifty is coming up. It's on July fourth for the kids in our public school. And I think that's a pretty big.
Speaker 1: Deal a joke.
Speaker 3: I get it, and I get why people laugh, but it angers me. Since I got two kids in school. It angers me and just reminded me this is not a school thing. But my son was watching I think it was Netflix. They got a bunch of biography documentaries on about.
Speaker 1: Various big names.
Speaker 3: Throughout our history, and Henry started watching the Teddy Roosevelt one and he came to he so I had to turn it off.
Speaker 1: He said, all they do is talk about what a racist he was.
Speaker 3: Just, you know, just the way everything is now, everybody from the past in America, let us explain to you why they were actually terrible and why what America doing this was terrible?
Speaker 1: Right right, Which is a deliberate tactic, but it's also that horrible egotism of presidentism where you pick out an Abraham Lincoln and explain how you're so much better than Lincoln was because you have modern attitudes. It's just so self serving and it's you know, Orwellian trying to pervert your history so you don't know who you are as a people anymore. So Bill Maher was talking about patriotism and the two hundred well specifically the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the country, and we're going to play some of that. I was struck, and we talked about this last week that back in two thousand and one, pre nine to eleven, by the way, nearly of Americans were extremely are very proud of their country, just under ninety percent, and in twenty seventeen it was seventy five percent. And now overall it is fifty six percent, and it's ninety percent of Republicans and just under thirty percent of Democrats. I was in the twenties for Democrats, twenty nine yeap of all ages. Yeah, correct, wow, and Democrats. Democrats are a much younger cohort in general than Republicans. But yeah, and I would argue, and I'll keep this brief and then we'll get back to Bill Maher. As I often say, kids learn what they're taught, and they've been taught by their entire by the school system, their entire lives for the reasons we've talked about, that they should be ashamed of being Americans, they should be ashamed of their privilege, and that it's a bad country. It's the most racist country on earth. They actually were saying that during the War Woke Apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Well, and if you don't feel that way among your young hip crowd.
Speaker 1: You're kind of an idiot, kind of yeah, you're really really a poultroon right. So I was glad to hear Bill Maher talking about this the other night.
Speaker 2: Every election year, Democrats seem to remember patriotism for about an hour at their convention when they're trying to win back swing voters. The whole message of Kamala's speech in twenty twenty four was.
Speaker 1: Take back the flag.
Speaker 2: That's why she talked about America like a pageant contestant.
Speaker 1: The greatest privilege on earth, the privilege and pride of being an American. Hard to believe she lost.
Speaker 2: Huh, Well, you can't take back the flag in an hour. If the rest of the time you treat patriotism as something vaguely embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Vaguely embarrassing, I would say specific contemptibly embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if some if you're I can picture certain picturing certain specific people, But if they are like standing around having a drink or whatever, and somebody said something up with America ish, it would be vaguely embarrassing. It would be kind of uncomfortable with that person, uncomfortable for them that they said this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Out loud, right, Yeah, yeah, indeed, Yeah, he goes on.
Speaker 2: I remember from nineteen seventy six. Oh yes, I remember. I was twenty and I wore a Bison tennial T shirt that whole summer. Inflation was around six percent, mortgage rates were almost nine There was actually a thing called the misery index. The average person earned far less than they do today. They had a smaller house and watched a tiny TV that had three channels, mostly I love Lucy reruns. The closest thing we had to euphoria was Three's company.
Speaker 1: Our AI was cliff Notes.
Speaker 2: Women had just won the to get a credit card without their husband signing off on it, and there were no women on the Supreme Court and only nineteen in Congress. Do you think filling up your tank is a headache?
Speaker 1: Now? Back then, being online.
Speaker 2: Meant you were waiting for gas.
Speaker 1: We ran all those. That's a week or so ago.
Speaker 3: Somebody pointing out how much worse the situation was for the average American in nineteen seventy six than it is now.
Speaker 1: Yet we were more fond of our country, right, yeah, almost universally final clip.
Speaker 2: La had smag days, buildings had asbestos, radio had disco duck.
Speaker 1: Things were bad, man so bad.
Speaker 2: I was forced to sell everyone drugs just to cheer them up. And yet, and yet it didn't stop us from making nineteen seventy six one big p. Did he freak off for America? Because ask Joe Biden, you only turn two hundred once, so so come on, it's the fourth go let this year's fourth because another excuse for partisans soaking. Let it be an excuse to be really hungover on the fifth.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting that he is willing to say or notices that the Democratic Party is not patriotic. It's almost hard to imagine not being in favor of the country you live in. I can't quite wrap my head around that. He can be very unhappy with a current administration or various policies, But you really, you're not patriotic. How often has that ever happened anywhere on Earth in the history of the planet, Where people aren't patriotic about the country they live in.
Speaker 1: And failed miserable countries, it's pretty common there. Even then there's a certain national right. So do you just said something there? So in failed miserable countries it's come to not be patriotic. How about in successful will continue to be successful countries? Does that happen? Oh? Yeah, well it's happening now in ours because those who want to overthrow the system have gotten hold of education, so they've convinced a couple of generations of kids. This is a failed and miserable country in spite of all the evidence. It's really it's rough. Rich Lowry was writing about this, and he says, even if you have contempt for the party in power, and this, you know, the whole let's not make this about Trump, for God's sake, is true on both sides of the aisle, and we'll get to that later. But even if you have contempt for the party in power, there's the country's founding, it's constitutional system, it's stupendous wealth, it's great heroes, it's victories in two world wars, it's natural beauty, it's endlessly interesting, fair minded and inventive people to feel proud of. Many Democrats are unmoved by these things, or consider them sources of embarrassment. The founding tainted by racism, the constitutional system an antiquated obstacle to progress, the economy rigged by in four billionaires are heroes, feet of clay or worse. And the keyword here is systemic is in systemic racism, which suggests that racism is not a product of historical circumstance, but endemic to the American project itself, probably irredeemable.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all internal, domestic stuff. How about the view you're taught about our role in the world.
Speaker 1: We make the.
Speaker 3: World worse and cause wars and make it more violent, not make it less. Yeah, I'm very cynical about this, like incredibly cynical about this.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll turn around. I think that.
Speaker 3: Growing pause, aggressive, happy cultures have a lifespan to them, and for some of it, for whatever reason, they just they have a lifespan to them, and.
Speaker 1: We've turned into.
Speaker 3: Spoiled, entitled trust fund country that is going to complain about our amazing lot in life until.
Speaker 1: We've destroyed it. Yeah, I think that is part of it. It's the whole cycle of strong tough times and strong people, etc. That we all know. The Other half of it is, though, as I said, we allowed the far left to get hold of our education system, and you think the battle is probably lost. Maybe I just can't admit it. I'm reminded of certain tragic circumstances where an infection got out of control in the patient turned septic and died, sometimes at a healthy young age. I've got to admit, if somebody put a gun to my head and made me bet in some weird compulsory casino, I would bet that we can't save the patient. I hope I'm wrong. I pray i'm wrong. I work, I get up in the morning trying to make myself wrong that the infection of our education system, thereby the hearts and minds of our children, it's too late to solve. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, we used to think a cataclism could turn it around. The pandemic was a cataclysm and it made it worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but this is yes because it's fundamentally different than it ever was before. That supports my theory. Before we were a family that but bickered like crazy. We were a couple of brothers that fought a lot, but if by God, somebody threatened our sister or threatened our family, we would band together and be absolutely inseparable. That was the United States for a couple of centuries. But now, because kids have been taught to hate their country, if a threat comes, they divide to their camps. They're no longer part of the family. They're ashamed of the family. That's the difference.
Speaker 3: I think nine to eleven happened George Bush went to ninety some percent approval rating. Would that happen with any president of either party at this point?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Not a chance unless they transcended party. And this too shall pass the incredibly divided Trumpian era. But what happens next, I don't know. Because of the factor of the kids, like I've been talking about, I could see a Marco Rubio or a Rama Manual or somebody like that doing the right things in the right way and rallying the country and it being a lot better than it's been lately, but it won't be like it was. I don't think until we get control of the education system again and get the infection out of our bloodstream. So you got some pot, Yes, I am calling for detention camps, very cush, very maane, perhaps prison islands for gen z oh. I got a thing about how.
Speaker 3: The young crowd is so tired of they're burnt out at work. If you're already burnt out and you're twenty three, life is going to be long.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. I can't even summon up a laugh. It's like so funny, it's horrifying. I got the stats on that. I think I might have a.
Speaker 3: Reason why they might be right, or where they might actually be feeling that.
Speaker 1: I think so anyway, lots of stuff on the way, stay here, bart hey, Yeddi.
Speaker 4: A family is searching for answers after a Tesla crashed, killing seventy six year old grandmother Martha Avila. Her daughter, Jennifer Barber, was in the backyard when authorities say a Tesla Model three was speeding before veering off the road, slamming into the family's home in Katie Tech, where Avila was inside. The forty four year old driver Michael Butler, allegedly told deputies he was using his car's automated driving system. Now investigators are working to determine if that technology played a role.
Speaker 3: Was having this conversation with someone over the weekend? Go interesting to watch the rollout of this. Every time a self driving car makes a mistake makes national news. People human beings make mistakes thousands of times across this country every single day, including fatal ones, right, that don't make any news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about that as I listened to it. The you know, you spend your life trying to figure out humanity and by the time you do, you die. Uh. But yeah, here's a new technology that's unquestionably great. But wait, it caused a problem. And everybody's like, really, what what happened with this new technology? Right?
Speaker 3: And I am I'm really concerned. I think this will happen. We're gonna have the right to drive taken away from us. I do think this will happen at some point, and the argument will be these things are safer. They don't even need to mandate it. No insurance company will give you insurance I'm not gonna let you pilot this with your hands and wreck the be much more likely to wreck the car, and we have to pay for it as an insurance company. When in a you know, self driving car, my risk goes way way down. So that's what will happen over time, but for right now anyway, we react to the rare somebody getting hurt by.
Speaker 1: A computer.
Speaker 3: Much more than we react to human beings, and there is some psychological weirdness there. If my kid got run over by a self driving car, it would somehow be like worse than if a person made a mistaken I'm not sure, or seem more unfair, not worse where you know, I don't know how it could be worse, but more unfair somehow, or more preventable somehow, or something.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I'm trying here. The person making human error is part of the world we live in and always has been. You just accept it as being human. But a company introducing a technology that goes sideways and kills somebody that's rectifiable, Maybe that's it. Ellen.
Speaker 3: I've grandfathered in the chance that a idiot twenty five year old driving way too fast in our neighborhood might run over a kid, right, but a self driving car. Nobody was ever predicting robots killing someone.
Speaker 1: Or, as you pointed out many times, a middle aged soccer mom in a minivan driving way too fast and all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't know where this is going. I don't know if states will allow the self driving cars like fully autonomous vehicles for those of a stone, I don't know when that will happen. Insurance companies are still allowing you to drive, then when they turn out to be safer.
Speaker 1: This, this is all going to happen fairly soon. I think I could see you could self ensure for collision and damage to the other vehicle. I mean, if you have enough money, you can, but liability insurance if without the you know, you know how insurance works. You have a huge pool of people and you dilute risk in essence, you spread it out so you pay a fraction of it because only small percentage of people ever need to make a claim. But if they do what you've suggested, they'll do and I think you're right, Yeah, you will have to like have your own ability to pay off any liability claim, which could run into millions of dollars. So driving by driving yourself could become the province of the very very rich and nobody else unless you're a law breaker. I could see that easily. I think it. I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many decades this will take, but it'll be really frowned upon the idea of a human being piloting a two ton vehicle down the street.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Thoughts on fatherhood coming up, stay with us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I forgot I keep forgetting the look up ones the next time the United States plays soccer. We kicked the ass of Australia on Friday, and I've looked this up like three times and I can't remember it because I don't care, so damn it.
Speaker 1: You care enough to look but not enough to remember. Anyway, I'll figure that out. While you're speaking of sports. I love this. Then we'll get into the substance of the segment. But the Babylon B, which rarely disappoints, MLB rebrands to MLBTQ plus in an effort to better reflect the league's values. Major League Baseball announced that it had officially rebranded from MLB to MLBTQ plus on the yiels of a controversy over players writing Bible versus on their league mandated Pride uniforms. Commissioner Rob Manfred felt it was time to make the league stance on gender and sexuality crystal clear. Quote. This is who we are now. Nothing is more critical to the mission of Major League Baseball than gay stuff. This rebranding reflects the core purpose of our league, which is to talk about who is having sex with whom. We're not here to just throw a ball around or collect hit, saves and wins. This isn't about some game. This is about sexual deviancy. Wow, this isn't about some game. This is about sexual deviancy. According to league sources, several players push back against the change, asking if they could instead just play baseball. Quote. I'd like to just throw the ball, said one pitcher, on condition of anonymity. You know, like baseball, try to throw strikes and get people out and all that. I'm just not quite making the connection between this game and gay stuff and publishing time. Manford announced further plans for the league to promote tolerance by banning all Christians from playing. That's pretty good, right, that's really fun soccer.
Speaker 3: The world's most popular sport are So I'm told so in Australia to nothing. We're in first place in the group D standings by a lot and we take on you got to play everybody in your group. So we beat Paraguay, We beat Australia. The only other team left in our group is Turkey and we play them on Thursday. They have zero points so far because they have accomplished nothing in their first two games.
Speaker 1: Boy, we are gonna smoke Turkey. Huh oh, let's see, or we're gonna what a deep fright, We're gonna deep fraight. No, that's not a thing and ring their next Yeah, there you go winner, love it. And I'm sorry when do we play? Have you forgotten already? I don't have five minutes because I don't care. Turkey Thursday, Turkey Thursday. That's right, yeah exactly, That's how I'll remember. Thank you. So I thought this was wonderful. None of this is anything we haven't talked about. But Alex Berenson wrote a piece for the Free presses that fathers are not mothers. And he writes about and we have decried this for the longest time, the stereotyping of fathers in the last fifty years or so. Maybe he says it starts practically at birth. He remembers reading The Berenstein Bears for his kids, and in every book, hard working, practical Mama ran the house, she cooked clean, took care of the cubs, pot bellied, and titled dopey Papa got in the way. He was surprised at how unsubtle the message was, and it shouldn't have been. The idea that father knows best is long gone, and for decades, if not generations, the media hystereotyped fathers is goofy, hapless fools who depend on their superhero wives to pay the bills and take care of their kids. When did they write Berenstein Bears?
Speaker 3: Because I actually had this conversation over the weekend as we're trying to nail down When did the turn happen? Where all the sitcoms TV shows portrayed Ad as a just really more in the way than helpful. Did the family tried to succeed despite Dad being in the way all the time? Early nineties sometime because you know, you had a Huxtable in the eighties with the Cosby Show. Somewhere in the nineties, the dad became mostly a detriment to the family. Thank god Mom can overcome his idiocy and sloth and everything to make the family work.
Speaker 1: The baron state bears actually started in nineteen sixty two and stretched on for years and years after that. I think that's when it became when you're talking about like omni present, and I was thinking about this very thing having read that paragraph back in the actual really male dominated, paternalistic culture of the earlier part of the century and everything. The idea of scure that was a way, you know, humor does this. It questions power, and it suggests changes that might be good. And it was fine during the father Knows Best era or whatever to poke a little fun at dads and their foibles. But then it passed some sort of weird tipping point where it became not a challenge to authority but like punching down in the way that a lot of progressivism is that men are stupid and toxic and must be kept down, and fathers must be mocked at all costs, because to let up on that beating would be to embrace the patriarchy. I guess it's like, you know, you still see all these programs for women in college and trying to get women to college and women in law and stuff like that, and like women dominate undergrad and grad school and law schools. And it's like, all right, when do you stop punching or when do you just admit it? Something different? And I think that happened with dads anyway. He points out that meanwhile, feminist academics crank out research claiming father's coast and married households where both parents work, they don't do any of the child caring or housework or blah blah blah, And he points out he knows lots of folks middle upper middle class, suburban urban families. He knows, he said, nobody confront is conforms to that stereotype. He doesn't know anybody who died. I don't much less everybody. Oh no, I know, not at all. Me neither. I don't even think I've met that down Nope. Yeah, anyway, he says, in all the families he knows, childcare is split mostly equally. Sometimes when the fathers are the primary wage journers, they get a break a little bit. Same split in reverse, though, when the women of the house make more, et cetera, et cetera. In your home. This may not be the case. This is not about everybody. This is true for everybody. It's just that the stereotype is far far from accurate. And then he goes into some stereotypes. The blue collar dad, the emotionally distant blue collar dad who hardly notices his daughters and whose interest in his sons begins and ends with their ability to put a perfect spiral on a football. But other than that, blue collar dad ignores the job entirely. Meanwhile, the white collar dad, he describes, where is that, I can't remember where the hell is that? It doesn't matter, But the point is in both cases, dad is uninvolved, pretty much useless, and throughout academia Hollywood in the media, the only good dad is a feminized gentle Oh there it is. If the white collar dad father is a fool who tries but fails to share parenting, is blue collar counterpart ignores the job entirely, So at least white color Dad's enlightened enough to know he should try, But he's still an idiot in a buffoon. Throughout academia Hollywood in the media, the only good dad is a feminized gentle parent who never raises his voice, is always ready with a hug, and never lets his kids take a risk or get hurt. Otherwise, in other words, the only good dad is a mom. And here he gets to the point these lies, and they are lies, have real consequences. They discourage men from being fathers, and they discourage fathers from being the kind of fathers they want to can and should be. I believe that completely. Then he goes into you know, some of the some of the things to embrace as a dad that I also thought were terrific, you know, and he goes into a bunch of detail, have fun, don't complain children, complain your stoic, be tough, reject gentle parenting and its idiocies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the underappreciated art, I think is probably the stuff that's difficult to identify because you don't understand the way you have just absorbed it being around you. And that would just be that seeing someone who doesn't complain much gets just the getting gump and going.
Speaker 1: To work every day, just that without ever mentioning it.
Speaker 3: But what that puts into your brain as a oh, this is what people do without even thinking about it. It's just like it's built in subconsciously to your mind. This is what my life is going to be, because this is what I've seen my whole life. There's no value too high you can put on that as a as a.
Speaker 1: Just forming a worldview for a person. Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, I would agree. This is kind of a tangent. But I remember when I was a lad or a young man, I had a boy's I don't know, do we get the heart for that? Yeah? I can see kind of a fuzzy coming into focus me as a young fellow with the harp. Yeah, it will be allowed glass well played. Oh and my slimmer handsome as a devil anyway, Ah, what was I saying? Oh? Oh, that's right. I had a boy's view of heroism. And there are certainly heroes like this, the rushing into a burning building to save somebody, you know, the hero in battle, which is absolutely a legitimate sort of hero. But I had not not really comprehended the idea that often heroism is the day after day grind, because there's no burst of adrenaline and clarity of purpose. No, it's just gutting it out. Yeah, and what's more heroic than that?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I've talked about this before. That's what Richard Nixon was talking about earlier in that clip we played with his dad. But I've talked about this before, the whole a tough guy thing where I have known some guys that are really into being tough guys. It's funny most of them that I'm thinking of were not dads in the traditional sense. I wonder what that's all about, but anyway.
Speaker 1: It was the tough guy was who could beat up who.
Speaker 3: No, And they were also people that weren't great at getting up and going to work every day.
Speaker 1: For their whole lives.
Speaker 3: That is what requires toughness, the going to just the steady living life, denying yourself the things, the pleasures of life, you know, to provide for your family. That's way what it requires, way more toughness than an individual fistfight. But that is not what's portrayed by some dufices I've known in my life who consider themselves tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same is true of you moms too, one hundred percent. Sure. It's carrying the load and carrying it and carrying it and carrying it. That's heroic. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, that always goes without saying. I just since yesterday.
Speaker 1: Was Father's Day. Yeah yeah, indeed in the mood for a blasted gentle parenting? Sure always. Here's how Brown University, of course, explains it. Gentle parenting is all about the parent child relationship. Parents are meant to display empathy, respect, and understanding by communicating and connecting with their children. Contrary to many other styles of parenting, punishments are not part of gentle parenting. They are seen as unnecessary, disruptive to the parent child bond and as training children to an external reward rather than to their own internal emotional and moral compass. Has this worked for anybody?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Never. Here's an example, a specific example, again from Brown University and POI I take all my marching orders from Brown. They offer a potential speech to a gentle father that he might give to his son, because you know, never hold anybody accountable for what they do. You just sympathize with them. So Sun hurls a toy at his sister. I've seen that sort of thing. You were mad, so you threw your toy at your sister. But throwing your toy could hurt your sister. Let's think of some other things we can do when we're feeling mad. That wouldn't hurt anyone or anything else. An he writes again, No, two huge mistakes m M. First, you imply being mad might justify throwing the toy. You're offering an excuse for an unacceptable action. More broadly, you're implying to your child that you need to justify your demands for him to behave as you wish. You do not you'll behave as I wish because I'm your father. Period, Then through time whether your stewardship is wise and justified becomes clear. But no, you don't have to justify your orders every time you give one. Yes.
Speaker 3: That's why before you become a parent, you can't imagine yourself saying because I said so. But once you're a parent, that is a very good reason for you to do something because.
Speaker 1: I said so. It's a very good reason. And of course that doesn't mean you're acting arbitrarily. Means your children need to understand that you may discuss choices with them and consider what are reasonable objections they have, but once you've given them an order, you expect them to follow it. Your family has a chain of command. You are at the top period period. With kindness and patience and compassion. But you're at the top.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, maybe ninety eight percent of the time, But I can't claim claim always.
Speaker 1: They came to me, did you have to mention that now? I'm sorry. We will finish strong next final follow up thought or two on what we were just talking about are Alex writes, what's so dumb about the general parenting model is that it presumes children don't want to be told what to do. Of course, children want to be told what to do. Structure is comforting, particularly for children who are just beginning to understand the world and it's complexity. Too much choice can produce paralysis and anxiety. Yeah, guidelines, I would put it like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dogs and kids both are happier when they've got strict rules. Yeah, the choice makes them uncomfortable and scared psychologically. It's just horrible to like feel it makes kids feel from what I've been told, because I didn't grow up this way, just like insecure to not have boundaries and.
Speaker 1: Rules, right, Yeah, yeah, no sense in what's normal. I'm reminded of something really thought provoking I came across a few months ago about how, for the first time, one of the reasons everybody has so much anxiety these days, and I wish I had time to look into it more. But is that, for the first time in human history. You can live anywhere you want, You can do anything you want for a living. You can be any generation I'm sorry, you can be any religion. You can have sex with anybody. You can buy anything. It goes on and on and on. Human beings have never been confronted with so many choices about everything that was just kind of decided for you. You can marry anybody you want, dump them, marry somebody else of the opposite sex. It's just too much. We've got to talk about that more. Check Clark, GISs time stop. Jack and Joe live, God go and if they don't give can they'll be back tomorrow. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. Here he is pressing the buttons in the controller of Michaelangelo. Michael, what's your final thought? Yeah, Bill Maher. Earlier in the hour, he mentioned cliff notes back in nineteen seventy six. And I hate to confess it, but there were probably times in my English class when I didn't exactly read the book, and those cliff notes came in. Well, maybe handy. You know that's shameful, Michael. I hope you're still ashamed today. Check of final thought.
Speaker 3: Boy, I never thought about that. I'll just use this form my final thought with AI bots. Oh my god, anything you ever read. Give me a paragraph on what that book's about. Give me a little more about this character.
Speaker 1: That character. You could easily in ten minutes get everything you need to know. Right, I tell you what I changed my mind. Give me three paragraphs on it now? Five Yeah, Oh craziness. Too many choices is making us insane.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people who thanks so a little time go to Armstrong and geddy dot com all sorts of pleasures that wait you there, including the swag Store.
Speaker 3: We will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm Strong and Getty, Kenny Show, the On Song, he Ky Show, guest the podcast on Strong and Kenny on the Man. Maybe I'm just a rube and they actually like it.
Speaker 3: But it was the worst flavor I've ever had in my mouth, and I have had.
Speaker 1: Excrement in my mouth kind of extrement. Let's make that clear. Yeah whatever, The on Strong and Getty Show and the podcast on song yety on the Man Armstrong and Getty