Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys get reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: That's right. It's Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episodes three, forty five and beyond. I'm Scary Jones. There's David Brody over there. Yeah again, ready to get gearing up over there, over here, now over there, yo, yo, you're ready. You're ready to hear what the listeners had to say to us this week. The feedback from all of the Brooklyn Boys episodes, well, mainly the last one or two. Most people are caught up, but there are some people that are traveling through. We see those numbers going up in those early episodes.
Speaker 4: Well, my realtor who I talked about on lest the last two episodes ago, yep, about sticking his hand in my hot tub, he texted me last night wanted to know if you can leave it talk back, even though it was two episodes ago. Sure, like, yeah, you can do that if you want. Absolutely it is what it is, right absolutely, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feel free. This is if this is your first time, Welcome. This is not the Brooklyn Boys podcast. This is the podcast about the podcast. Okay, The companion episode basically the episode where you leave talkbacks based on stuff you heard and so this might be a lot of inside jokes if you didn't hear the main episodes, but it's all good. We welcome all, well, welcome all, love all.
Speaker 4: If you're new to the Brooklyn Boys, then go and listen to an episode that doesn't say slice time on it, because this is the episode about the episode. So if you want to leave it talk back, you got to listen through the iHeartRadio app, click on the little microphone button, and then you get to be part of this crew of people.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be amongst this company? Decide for yourself. Here's our talkbacks for this week.
Speaker 5: It's pizza delivery Guy. I'm listening to episode two oh five, and Brodie talked about why do humans have to wipe and animals don't. It's because of all the trash man made food that we eat. Our bodies don't want to process it down, so it causes our shits to be nasty.
Speaker 6: That's hit period.
Speaker 7: You gotta wipe it.
Speaker 5: If we ain't God giving food, it come out nice, come.
Speaker 3: Out nice, all right?
Speaker 4: So let me let me address that as a non scientist, uh, I find it ironic that the pizza delivery guy is talking about not eating. And by the way, I would say, I would say to you, uh, if I googled what year toilet paper was invented, I would imagine it was so long ago it was before processed foods. So I don't think that's the reason. I think poorly designed human being. Buttholes is the real reason why we have to wipe. Well, because dogs eat all kinds of crap also, and and they have hair all over the butts.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it's still okay. I don't want to hear this, say no, he has a point. Actually, you're wrong. Yeah, you do know anything about science.
Speaker 6: You're wrong.
Speaker 3: You know when you're eating healthy things. Really the Olympics, the perfect the perfect poop, by the way, is an S shaped, light and fluffy one, Okay, And that that should be. And if you have enough fiber, if you've got all things working for it, they're nice. Okay. And he's right. If you're a vegan, If you're a vegan and you eat healthy with no chemicals, no process all natural whatever, let us know whether or not you wipe, because according to a splivery guy, you don't have to ever wipe. I got nose. You eat nothing but healthy food. That's not true. Vegans will probably have the worst craps because they're all processed all the stuff that they eat. Think about that for a second, all the stuff they eat, those beyond burgers and all those stuff that's all so chemical.
Speaker 4: You are if you are an organic person that only eats uh God's food. According to Pez's delivery guy, let us know what life was like never having to wipe.
Speaker 3: Next caller, Oh wow, you are you have a very close mind, David Brody. You're not to have a closed mind and a closed butt, you are? You are starting this off on the wrong foot. All right, let's go.
Speaker 8: Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 7: It's Keelan.
Speaker 9: So my first little.
Speaker 10: Thing just talking about is I'm listening to the morning shows morning and they were talking about Gandhi, you know, and they give Gone the oldest praise for her podcast, great, wonderful. But then Elvis ask Scary how many episodes are Brooks and Boys, And Scary goes, oh, three hundred and six to many, and Elvis goes, oh, three hundred something too many?
Speaker 6: Why shoot on?
Speaker 10: The podcast is a great podcast?
Speaker 11: Elvis?
Speaker 3: Come on, Well, I think he was, you know, it was tongue in cheek. I think he was joking around, right, I mean that that's what he does. I kind of get on the butt of the jokes, right, So I suppose you see it's funny.
Speaker 4: When Scary told that story to me, he just said, oh he didn't he didn't lea, he didn't mention the part about too many.
Speaker 3: He just said, oh huh, yeah, like that right.
Speaker 4: And I made a whole deal about it, saying he obviously hates the podcast joking around. What Scary left out was him saying the three hundred and forty too many or whatever. Yes, Scary is the whipping boy on the show. He's there as a punchline. Elvis happens to be a big fan of our podcast and very supportive, always has been. He's just not going to go out of his way to compliment it because that would be complementing Scary, and that's not Scary's job to be complimented, right, Okay.
Speaker 10: And one more thing. I'm listening to episode one ninety four and Scary went and saw a psychic in Atlantic City and Brody to skeptics, of course, and Skeary goes, oh, my aunt Millie came to me, I would be so taken aback and confused, and Brody comes back with, what.
Speaker 11: Did you and your Millie make out or something?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 10: That was very funny, quick witted Brody, thank you and okay. The final one is this all right? So scary? What if your mom came to you? I think he would love that kind of I think he would at least that's.
Speaker 8: You or your dad.
Speaker 7: Would that make you a believer?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 14: What if he gave you some really comforting.
Speaker 10: Words or spoke about some things that only your family and friends knew about that he wouldn't know it? Would that make you a believer? And obviously he wouldn't be a plant.
Speaker 3: Let me know, well, from she's asked you both of us, I'm missing something there. If if if, if a fortune teller spoke words from my father, she said, if my father came to me and spoke no, Yeah, my father was not much for words of wisdom, So if I suddenly got words of wisdom from my father, I would not believe it was him, and I'd be opened. I'd be open to get receiving messages and words of wisdom from my mom, and I would and I believe that it could happen. But my mother, that's me if my mother was able to give me words from beyond, she wouldn't because she knows I wouldn't believe it. She'd be like that, Why waste my time? My son's cynical.
Speaker 7: Brook The Boys fall from Jersey talking about is the ceiling is not ceiling? Scary paying thirty dollars for peanut butter?
Speaker 15: Is it stealing or is it more.
Speaker 12: Like arm robbery of you or Roberty?
Speaker 14: How about the.
Speaker 7: Paramurn free the fucking everything free shampoo they picked Git Alls for.
Speaker 9: Do we call it robbing you or do we call it stealing?
Speaker 11: That's sure?
Speaker 16: But anyway, see you, Hey.
Speaker 3: Scary, Brody, Brody and Scary.
Speaker 17: I'm on episode two sixty five and I just want to let you guys know you can't be saying hey g O O G L E. It's the same thing as saying hey A L E x A. That's right, because my phone went off and it turned the podcast off and I'm sure nobody wants that. Also, shout out to Scary for taking a picture with me back at Elvis's book signing in Huntingdon a few years ago. Really appreciate you, guys, Brooklyn Boys for Life. Follow from Colorado.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a Colorado Holla here.
Speaker 18: I just want to let you know that wasn't a whole Colgan impression. That was a man, Randy Savage. I'm just showing just talk.
Speaker 3: You guess he's fucking with us.
Speaker 18: I hope you guys had a good week. I'm glad we got back to back to back episodes this week. I love you guys, Tokyo later.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Vinny, Thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 19: Come on now, Scary, I know you're gonna fucking old lady for a brand new BMW and ryphones.
Speaker 3: I'm just fucking okay, thank you, sir.
Speaker 20: Well, let me tell you something slices what you're gonna do with's Scary Jones, David Brody, the Brooklay Boys podcast runs, well done, you brother.
Speaker 3: That's clearly how Cogan. That's not macho man Randy Savage.
Speaker 4: That's not a great hulk Hogan. But he threw in a brother at the end, so that's fine.
Speaker 21: Hey, guys, I was thinking out loud to myself when I was listening to you guys talk about all the different side effects of these drugs. You know what gets me every single one of these says, like, for example, Jardians. Please do not take Jardians if you're allergic to allergians.
Speaker 3: How the fuck would you know if you're.
Speaker 21: Allergic to it You've never taken it before? Can someone answer that for me? Every single commercial says this, I can't. I don't understand. How how could I know if I've never had it?
Speaker 3: How would I know? I'm just saying I can make it.
Speaker 21: Make sense, guys, take it makes sense?
Speaker 3: Well, Berdy, this is recorded. Feel free to wait till the end of her talk about before saying anything.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's here. So with a lot of with a lot of drugs they have, you can look up the ingredients and that might be a main ingredient that you're allergic to. So you might be allergic to, let's say, an anti inflammatory, or you might be allergic to penicillin, or you might be allergic to flab adubadops. Right, And then you look on the side of the bottle or you look on the ingredients and it's got Flabba doodoe bops in there, and you're like, oh, I'm allergic to that, So I can't take this product. So it's not necessarily that you're allergic to a sky Rizzy. It's that there's ingredients in sky Rizzy that you know you're allergic to because it has something in there that you can't take, thank you.
Speaker 3: So there you go. Yeah.
Speaker 21: Also, let's talk about the ninety eight year old slamming it with the eighty two year old.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: First of all, who is ever too old for sex?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 21: Like we always talk about how people are too young for sex. Yes, but when you're that old, you should have a right to get it in, do whatever you gotta do. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 21: My mom was a nurse. She used to say that the STD rates inside.
Speaker 3: Of some of these retirement homes.
Speaker 21: You wouldn't believe how many of them would be on pills for Okay, so I'll tell you guys a story that my mom told me.
Speaker 3: God Rest her soul.
Speaker 21: She was a nurse and in Alzheimer's a dementia unit years ago, and she had walked in on one resident performing oral sex on another and man and woman obviously, but anyways, she said that neither of them, unfortunately, because it's upsetting and it's sad, could remember that they were married, so they had spouses outside of the place that weren't there with them.
Speaker 3: But they both had all Alzheimer's, so that's not cheating.
Speaker 4: Now, wait a minute, what if they did know and they used their diagnosis as an execuse.
Speaker 3: Okay, then that's clearly wrong. But Brodie, let's let me remember. Let's have some fun for a second. Let's assume they both had Alzheimer's and you and me know no at the same exact Think about it for a second. Would they be to blame if the both of them seriously had this condition and they honestly didn't know, I would say they're not to blame.
Speaker 4: I give them a free pass not cheating. What if they're wearing wedding rings. Wouldn't that be like a subtle reminder they might forget what that symbol does, so what that means? That's not how it works. Or if they had pictures of their spouses on their night tables right next to the bed.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how it works if they legitimately didn't remember, but I don't know. I don't want to think about it. I'll take their shot on this one. Yeah you would. It's a free pass.
Speaker 22: Brody and scary and ever scary and Brody, it's well from CT First off, big shout out to all the veterans. Let's just put that number one first and foremost. Also, I never got passed in on the phone call. That's just fucking insane. A little scary if you ask me, but also scary. Yeah, like you've been Robbin forever. I think everybody knows by now that she's your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 22: So yeah, Brody is right, just say Robbin like everybody knows she's your girlfriend. It's like, do you have to remind people like, in case you forgot, this is my girlfriend?
Speaker 23: Guys?
Speaker 22: You know I do have a girlfriend, guys, in case you forgot?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 22: And also, who the fuck pee is long enough to have a conversation? I pee like twenty thirty seconds tops, only enough time to say hey, and then I'm out the door, Like who peas that long?
Speaker 3: Well the fuck To address your first question, let me just say this a lot of times, because we are seasoned veteran broadcasters. Occasionally we will throw in a context clue just as a nod for new people, because there are constantly new people that are experiencing the podcast. The same way I would say producer Sam from The Big Show from the Elvis Durant Show. Yes, we know the the lion's share of the people listening know who that is. But if there's a new listener to this podcast, they'll clueless. So it doesn't hurt here and there. Occasionally putting that word ahead of who the person we're talking about is correct, and that's we've been trained to do that from the very beginning. So all right, now the peeing thing. Did you want to address that, Brody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So first of all, when you walk into the bathroom, there's the figuring out what urinal you want to use, Yeah, right, strategically spacing between you and the other person. That's a few seconds. Then there's the like getting your pants undone, and that's a few seconds. Then you might have like a second or two before the stream starts.
Speaker 3: Will is talking about the act itself being twenty the thres no.
Speaker 4: I've peed for thirty five forty seconds if I had a lot to drink. And more importantly, sometimes you just kind of you don't pee right away, you're kind of chilling.
Speaker 3: Then you start peeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then after your peek a little shake action, you know, I can have a conversation in thirty five forty seconds, of course you all right.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, ladies, now's your chance to pee for more than forty seconds, because the commercials are right here and Scary now, I would hope that that's enough. That's enough time, right, you think.
Speaker 4: What you did there before the commercial break was what they call a segue, nice segue into commercial.
Speaker 3: You like that? All right? That was very professional? Yeah, very very professional. All right, here we are, we're back hopefully you are too. From the guys.
Speaker 24: This is Reesa from Wiscon and I just wanted to weigh in about the Morning show situation when Scary got fired. When they packed up that box of your stuff there, did they happen to put the jingles in there for you? Because if so, could you bring that box home with you because I'm really missing that.
Speaker 25: Order.
Speaker 24: Come on, guys, Kerry, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Let's go, No, the jingles were not in the box. First of all, that's that's caller of the week. I already know it's caller of the week. Second of all, if you didn't know, like if she was lying about being from Wisconsin the way she says Wisconsin is definitely from as someone who would say it.
Speaker 4: Who's from Wisconsin? Ringer so dead Ringer? Yeah, so you went caller of the week so far I can't.
Speaker 18: I guess.
Speaker 3: Well, here we go.
Speaker 23: We know it's old cowboy Tucker here one more time.
Speaker 6: Yes, I guess you know, bro, that wouldn't hurts.
Speaker 23: You know that you wouldn't pale the cowboy trucker here who would never deny you, never deny you, to collaborate with.
Speaker 6: You on a song parody. Ooh, that really hurts.
Speaker 26: Sorry that I'm not a one of them.
Speaker 23: Or Ferguson or one of the Kardashians or miless Iris or one of them people of that nature. I guess I'm just a blue collared truck driver that brings no value to your life whatsoever. So it doesn't matter, right, I don't matter, right, mo. I thought you were a man of the people. But Jesus, I don't know what to think anymore.
Speaker 6: I'm so distrut.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, wow, see you pissed him off. You made him upset. Oh no, no, I broke his heart. I didn't piss him off. It sounds like he's all I said was.
Speaker 4: Many years ago, back in the day I wrote parody versions of hit songs when the artists would come in and I would have them sing I don't know. Like I had a Jason Maras, remember that song. This is the remedy right that song?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: I had him due this is a parody of my original I was about the Elvis ter Ran and the Mieazu or whatever it was. I had him do a version of the remedy called the parody, and it was all about the morning show. Jason Moras available. He went into studio with me and we did two versions of it. I had Taylor Swift. I had Taylor Swift to a song.
Speaker 3: I think what the cowboy trucker was saying that he is making himself available to you and maybe he should collab with you on something.
Speaker 4: No, he was saying, I why didn't I previously asked him, Well, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: That's not a thing. I say. Well, you guys get together in your spare time, see if you could cook something up collab. He wants a collab with you, Brody, Okay.
Speaker 27: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: That's Chuck MANGI own rest in peace. Thank you didn't play that much of it.
Speaker 23: Gary.
Speaker 28: This is Christy from Colorado gives producer Sam or break. She is doing IVF. Of course he's going to be hormonal. Give her a break for you know, naming the phone tap for gosh sake. I mean, really, the poor girl's trying to have a baby her break.
Speaker 3: She's going through IVF. She told her story on the Big Show. We're talking about Producer Sam from The Big Show. But she the talkbacker here is telling me that I should give her a break and not throw her under the bus on the morning that she labeled the phone tap the wrong thing and we played the wrong phone tap the morning that they quote fired me where she was. I was the last line of defense, and I should have listened to it to make sure that the audio was what it said. It was all right. I don't know if if that has anything to do with your work performance, is it? I don't know, prote I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also, when you leave it talk back, you got to set up what you're talking about, right, Well, she's that's what she was talking about.
Speaker 3: I just oh, I left that being said. Uh, she basically I threw Sam under the bus because she was the one who technically made us play the wrong phone tap. But everyone was blaming me because it's my job to check her work after she does her job. So that's what she's trying to say. But I don't know if one has anything to do with the other. I don't know. I don't listen. If the pilot of your plane cressed into a mountain, no, does that mean hormonal? She says to be like, Oh, I don't know. It's okay because they were I don't know who knows. I mean, I see, I guess what you're saying. But I don't think that you're one won't have anything to do with job performance.
Speaker 28: Scary Christy from Colorado, Oh she's back. John Bunjovi had throat surgery. He had an implant put in. There's a documentary on Hulu called thank You good Night, so that gives all the information about his throat surgery and all the touring they did.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 28: We will be lucky if he tours again.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So that's in reference to the Brooklyn Boys episode where we were talking about when they pulled the mic away from their faces and they pointed to the crowd to fill in those notes on the high registers of those songs. So yeah, so he probably can't go there anymore. But physically does that make any sense? Brodie? You're early quiet here? No, no, listen.
Speaker 4: If John can't hit the notes anymore, whether it's age or physical, mental or whatever, God bless them, he's still touring, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, she's saying, because that we we may not get another tour. He may have done damage.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe maybe he does an acoustic set down the road, you know, or I don't know. I hope he'll I hope his voice comes back. We allso i'd like to be able to Yeah, of course, we never want to see rock legends retire. So okay, what do we got going on here?
Speaker 3: Is this a cowboy trucker classic? In the baking has a hell of an intro. I don't know, folks, people leaving these instrumental uh talkback sets? Another leak? Okay, keep going, Okay, let's not talk.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, thanks for holding man. You know, I was busy there, you know.
Speaker 25: But you know, Scooty, he hate to break it to you, but broad his rat ship rolls downhill, and that's the way it is, buddy.
Speaker 26: But as shit roll downhill, you have a right to roll that ship down the hill.
Speaker 3: That is very true. Okay, okay, thank you. He gave his own hold music. That's what that was. Yeah, the last it took him three of them to establish it. Three he left three talkbacks in a row before he said a word. Yes, you could continue to take that ship and roll it, continue to roll it down the hill.
Speaker 26: So forget about being nice and all that, and I don't want to hurt nobody and all that crap. Just go down, you know, roll that shit down the hill. Go to that person that did that and tell them you fucked up.
Speaker 6: And I'm in deep shit, but.
Speaker 26: I'm pretty sure Elvis is going to get some of that ship rolled down his hill.
Speaker 6: So that's the way it is, buddy, accept it, And that's the way it is.
Speaker 26: Already loud, thank you, And you know, I think that you guys just got to lex, you know, and let things go. You know, too many vacations, too many vacations there. You know, you need to tangen up ship, you know, cancel labor day vacation, don't go to the Jersey shore.
Speaker 6: Get to work, man, do your homework.
Speaker 26: That way, you won't have these kind of problems because you let things go, you get too comfortable. And this is what happens and then you're crying that oh Elvis got after me.
Speaker 14: Boy.
Speaker 6: So take this as a learning experience. Okay, you screw it up.
Speaker 26: Okay, start with a clean slate, get to work and triple check, quadruple check. Make sure everything is checked out before you let it go out. Forget about going all the all of those booshey bar. Maybe you might not make it to that Wednesday weddings. That's a good excuse not to make it to the Wednesday wedding.
Speaker 6: But you know, get to work, man. Okay, that's the only way you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do it, all right. I don't see the correlation here. What does what does taking vacations have to do with screwing up? Yeah? I mean maybe if you're well rested you won't screw up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that's the that's the opposite. That means take too many vacations. You're out of practice, you're out of rhythm.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, we could do this. We do this show with our eyes closed. We we go right, we bounce right back to it. And by the way, there will be of an education of education of a vacation, an edumacation of vocation coming up at the end. Of August. Yeah, it's been too long. Scaries, exhausted the week, the week. Now with the week leading up till Labor Day, I'm planning something. I'm kind of excited about it. Brodie shaking his head. Uh, doctor, you can't watch the vacations. I can't with the vacations. Let's just move. You should take one yourself. I'm telling you. I'm on one.
Speaker 29: A lie, doctor.
Speaker 7: Then I have problem the Jardians.
Speaker 11: I should give me a call.
Speaker 7: So I feel like I have a rash between my balls and my asshole. That's no so I love, but it's killing me. I kind of feel like my limbs about to fall off?
Speaker 3: What should I do?
Speaker 5: Please call me?
Speaker 11: Call me please?
Speaker 20: I don't want to my limbs.
Speaker 27: Wow, okay, Scary and Brodie Rock and Steve over there. I got a little situation. So I'm traveling from New York to Pennsylvania right now. I stop at the rest stop to use the bathroom, and there's a guy that works there about the bedroom door. It's probably have to be two parts because little lengthy. So anyway, I walk with a limp.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 27: I don't play a lot, but I walk with a limp. So he says to me, He's like, hit the handicap button on the side there to get in. So I didn't want to be a dick and say why I just the fucking handicap that door bought and open the door when I'm obviously walking. I'm not in a wheelchair. But I know I would say you because I walk with a limp. My arms are fine, song obviously capable of opening a door. But again, I don't want to be that dick and say, why am not I the handicapped door when I'm walking? Fine, I'm not in a wheelchair, says as the door does open for people who are on wheelchairs, as it.
Speaker 3: May of my box. Well, I think you know he was trying to be over accommodating because you saw you're walking with a limp. Nothing wrong with him offering it. You don't have to accept that, but that's fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with scary. Yeah, it wasn't making fun of you, you know. All right, all right, let's take a break, shall we, BOYD podcast? Yeah, all right, let's go more talkbacks on the way.
Speaker 29: Chewing Body, Body and sewing over there rocket Steed from the box. Valdez's question do I Agel's voice or both of them.
Speaker 3: No, on, I did say your voice.
Speaker 30: I can't think point whether it's the accent or I don't understand most of what you say, but I don't like your voice. I'm sure you're a good guy, but your voice makes me fucking.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, let's not let's not be Slice on Slice Crime. Please, well, hold on a second, I too am bone to pick with Juan Valdez. Now that we're on the topic. Oh, whoa whoa host on Slice Crime. Yeah, here we go Slice on a host on Slice Crime, David Brody. It doesn't Juan Valdez a ka Wan Vazquez claim to be one of the biggest longtime slices Big Family Show. Yeah, he's been in your apartment. He's been in my apartment, yes, yesterday. Gandhi from The Big Show gets a gift in the mail. Lo and behold it is a I guess oil on canvas painting hand painted picture of Gandhi. Gandhi's face has a bunch of flowers blossoming from a from a flower pot. Very cool and creative thing and it looks like the person spent a lot of time on it to do that. Painting for Gandhi. Who did that painting? Juan Vasquez aka Wan Valdez. So so he is spending a lot of time and energy to make paintings and gift other members of our morning show. But yet in all the years that we've known him, he's given us goatsambul we got nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he gives us content and talk backs. And if he gave us paintings that would have no value, that would hold on, hold on bat, that would have no value to our listeners. Yeah, but what he does for us is he gives his time and effort and creativity and sound effects sometimes and the sketches he does, and that's for everyone. He gives presents to everyone except Rock and Steve over there in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: But we haven't gotten free shit for us for a long time. Don't you think it would be.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a different story. I wouldn't mind getting some. I haven't gotten grape soda in a long time, free shit for us?
Speaker 3: What's up with that? Alabama? Grape soda has not shown up and we haven't gotten any T shirts sent to us. Hook your boy up something. But Juan Valdez takes his time and energy to make Gandhi a painting and that that means a lot. That means the most because he put the time and energy into it of his own. He didn't just go buy something and send it to us. I mean, what if what if he found a painting and just looked like Gandhi? No, he hand painted it. And I'm very jealous that she has a hand crafted painting on her desk now that Juan Valdez made. Okay, where's the look like?
Speaker 4: A scary Would you like a Scary Jones handcrafted painting of you?
Speaker 3: What would be great to do a Brooklyn Boys one? Don't you think I'm all right without it? Let's speak for yourself.
Speaker 16: Oh heyay, thank you one. The Eldez a nice compliment. Yet the PTO, Well, it's the industry that I chose to be in. You know, I'm not jealous of anyone if they have like one thousand vacation days, it's you know, hey, that's what I got into. And about the the stealing, we will do that in port number two.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks for teasing ahead.
Speaker 16: Hey, this is m J from Pot two. Okay, that's the ceiling. One time I was in a store and they still would have a code for the workers. If somebody was shoplifting in one of the aisles and I heard the code because I knew what it was. I don't know, it's so many years ago, the person taking the stuff, but I whispered the bitter leave. Now they're on to you, and then you know I had the felon or whatever can get out of there. Part three. Yes, about the water in the shopping cart. No, I'm not going back. I'm sorry. I'm not drinking the wagon back and going, oh, I forgot to pay for the water. If I'm actually this did happen to me. I was in this store. I forgot I had the water in the in my cart. I pat, I kind of almost was paying for my stuff, and I go, oh shoot, And I told the guy I didn't pay for the water, and you know we rang it up. That's different and I'm not going back into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 16: About the insurance fraud with the phone, not not a good thing. You know you're not gonna you know, karma comes back. Trust me. I've been in positions where you know I might have did something wrong and some hell comes back. I don't care. Whatever doesn't come out in the wash will come out in the wrench. So love you guys, Trucker, you crack me up, Man Valdez, love you, love everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you MJ. But yeah, I'm not going back either. She's with me on that one. You heard that the water at the bottom of the cart and you're walking. You're in the parking lot already. If that water is there, like, you know what, I've screw it next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you what you can do because I did this at Target. You take the UPC code off of the wrapping and the next time you go to Costco or Target, have them scan it and pay for it enough to go back at that time. But you should go back and do that. You know I've done that. That's a healthy compromise. Thank you, all right, I like that, Thank you?
Speaker 15: All right, eight guys, I know you know, we all know you guys should have been Joe Rogan in the podcast Awards a few years ago. And here's something just funny. He's talking about celebrity desksin three here.
Speaker 13: We go and the other guy, this poor guy. It always happens, right, Malcolm Jamal Warner, the kid from the Cosby Show. He dies and then nobody thinks about it because right the day after Pozzy dies and then.
Speaker 31: Whole coging guys, you know, dying threes.
Speaker 32: Yeah, like that, celebrities dying threes.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe Rogan, I know you're the world's most popular podcaster and you make ten million dollars a month, but they don't die in threes. You just stop counting. And Michael Malcolm Jamal wa get fucked. Okay, Chuck Manzi only got fucked. Connie Francis got fucked. Barah Fawcett got fucked because she died the same day as Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Malcolm.
Speaker 4: People cared about Michael Jabal Warner because not everyone cares about Ozzie. So come on, Joe Rogan, give us some of that Joe Rogan money.
Speaker 15: Here's another one. It gets even better listening to this one.
Speaker 3: I'm Malcolm Jamal Warner.
Speaker 13: But then also is you know his news got blown out by Ozzie and now Hulk.
Speaker 15: So it is weird that they always die in threes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what that's all about it, but it's so common cosmic pntribution sounds going on.
Speaker 3: It is like there's a pattern to the universe.
Speaker 1: Where that happens.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so, but as far as you know, Hey Brody, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: That was the end of that one. All right, well, thank you, all right, I paid the same clip twice. Basically, Hey Brody, I.
Speaker 15: Thought about your trick using the navigation system not putting your home address in there. And you know what, that wouldn't work for me because I have my my registration and my insurance card. I keep that in my glove box, so that.
Speaker 3: Would work for me.
Speaker 15: David Brody, I don't know where you keep yours. Maybe you keep it up your ass.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you keep it.
Speaker 3: A look up, Brody, I don't keep it in a findable spot. No, clearly it's up your ass.
Speaker 33: Yeah, that's like, Hey Brody, it's Andy the bus driver. So das just talking on Slice time three forty four about getting your car stolen. You said, don't set the home to your home, which made sense, but then you said, nothing in my car has.
Speaker 19: My address correct, So I'm still thinking. I'm like, well, wait a minute, registration and insurance. I mean, I don't really keep mine in my car because I forget to put it there. Only was still on the counter, but doesn't that have your address?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the registration is in my wallet. Okay, but what about insurance card? Actually I have both in my wallet. I don't keep anything in my car. Yeah yeah, I'm with him on that. Yeah. We don't keep our stuff in our car, keep it in our wallets. Yeah. Oh boys, it's risk of not findable.
Speaker 16: Okay, hey bee.
Speaker 14: Boys, it's riska This talkback is in regards to scary calling Robin his girlfriend forever. My great uncle who's like ninety eight, calls his girlfriends his lady friends. He gets a new girlfriend like every month because they keep dying lol. But anyway, he's always like, oh yeah, my lady friend. And I'm like, is that your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Like why, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I'm like, why did you say that?
Speaker 10: It's really cute.
Speaker 3: Though it's euphimistic, it's fine.
Speaker 14: I meant to send this talkback a while ago for Asian Boy Mic. The reason why I said Asian boy Mic is because he always says it's your boy Asian Mic, and so I don't know why I said Asian boy Mic. But this is my apology because he got offended. I wasn't trying to offend. I think it was just a dyslexic moment. By the way, the last Slice Time was literally it should have just been called the Cowboy Trucker and Juan Valdez Slice Time because the amount of talkbacks those two left.
Speaker 16: One time, I.
Speaker 14: Was responding to something a few times, remember Scary about like using the bathroom at a restaurant and tell me your tips and tricks. And I sent a few talkbacks and then Scary you were like enough rifco with the talkbacks, So like, why did I get in trouble but other people can send five million?
Speaker 3: No, because I was very I'll tell you I was last week's wait, anti what what what? I'm not sexist and anti semitic, Okay, all right, but I was very salty on last week's episode. I thought I made it clear how exasperated I was that they were leaving seven, eight, ten, twelve talkbacks in a row. It's just it's it's very selfish. Don't do that many and that does that That goes for everybody. But if Brody says something, don't make me be the bad copy. You know you agree with me, but you're trying to kick fans the people. I'm telling you how it is, and Brody feels the same way. But Broty's being a pussy. I'm telling you that Brody was just as just as just as salty as I was. About the amount of talkbacks left by a few individuals less, I wasn't. I wasn't salty. I would say that some of them were unnecessary, some of them were over the top, some of them were could have been windled down a little bit, yeah, but still very you know, some of them very good. You can get it into two or three h Sometimes you don't need nine. You don't nobody needs nine.
Speaker 4: The issue is why were you nasty to Rifka? That's why I was not nasty. You know why you should apologize to Rika? Because when Rifka left the talkback, just now you what she did. She said, Hi, this is Rifka. I'm calling about when you reference, and she explained why she was calling. She set it up beautifully, and whatever she says after that is goald.
Speaker 3: Rifka is a role is a role model talkback? Then here Sleeven though she's a woman and she's Jewish, right.
Speaker 14: Why yes, I am leaving another talkback because.
Speaker 31: Apparently there are no rules.
Speaker 14: Just kidding, just my last talkback anyway. I do love Cowboy Chalker and Juan Valdez. Theirs are hilarious. I just thought it was funny that I send, you know, a few in a row and Scary says, stop Rifko with the talkback, But everyone else can send a lot anyway, Love you all, kisses.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just policing this to keep this a better podcast for everyone one so we can continue to move forward on stuff. All full momentum is always great. It's nice to reflect a little bit and talk, you know, leave some information and things about the past and comment. And that that's what this podcast is supposed to be about. Right here, is commenting on other things. But let's continue the narrative. Let's keep it going, Let's keep it going forward. Like I'm not to see what I'm doing right now. See what I'm doing right now? Talking too much? Yes, people are getting annoyed. But this is this is the equivalent of leaving eleven talkbacks in a row. Yet I'm getting salty, I'm getting over. I'm going over and over the same material against the button. Scary. See what I'm doing here, This is the equivalent of leaving twelve talkbacks I'm continuing. I'm going on a tirade. I'm not stopping. I'm saying the same thing eleven eleven different ways. I am a man of the people, but I'm not a man is scary? Shut up? All right, and let's get Brody's a pussy and Brodie felt the same way that I did. End of story. Let's go all right, you want what you.
Speaker 18: Eating any here? That the whole thing with the Billy Bob thought and where am I? I thought of me perfect sense. It was you won't believe where I am? Shit, I don't even know where I am, so how could you believe it?
Speaker 3: Kind of thing.
Speaker 18: It was a little funky the way they said it, but didn't make sense.
Speaker 4: No, it was funky the way they said it.
Speaker 34: Thank you Reggie here, Okay, I didn't know that the Slice time jingle was based on an actual song.
Speaker 9: So now that I'm youtubing it and listening to it, it's.
Speaker 3: Like mind white lines.
Speaker 9: And it's because the words aren't right.
Speaker 35: What to Lie's time and and your lyrics are so much catchier, Brodie, like, it's a better song.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 20: I can't believe this.
Speaker 9: For the first time ever.
Speaker 6: The other day agough.
Speaker 9: I heard the song that one of your other theme songs from Brooklyn Boys was based on, and that was a shock of my life too. I was like, what what did the podcast starting?
Speaker 16: And then I was like, oh my god, this.
Speaker 3: Is a song weedam Boys? That's right. Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't write.
Speaker 4: I mean the AI songs I write are original, but other than that, it's parodies. They got to be based on something.
Speaker 3: Yea and yeah, and we've discussed a great length both of those songs being parody. How did you miss that? Yeah? What's that?
Speaker 4: And by the way, uh, the Boys from Brooklyn is No Sleep Till Brooklyn by the Beastie Boys. Also listen in order, that's Daughter by Pearl Jam I Hate and the Boys are Back in Town. That's the Boys are Back in Town right Bye by Thin Lizzy and and Uhggie, all.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, there's another one. What do you got Prody Boys.
Speaker 4: Are Back in Town is also uh bon Jovi does a version of it, and uh, oh, Deuce about Spruce Deuce is by Kiss.
Speaker 3: I didn't write that Spruce song. It's a party.
Speaker 9: Reggie here, okay. I used to manage several hotels. We never shocked the pool, not.
Speaker 34: When people came, not while they were there, none of a lot.
Speaker 9: So don't even decide to swim based on that. We're not cleaning that pool. It's not happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's nasty.
Speaker 9: Okay, Skyler from New Jersey, don't believe anything.
Speaker 7: Reggie says.
Speaker 9: She has never once worked at a hotel, so she has no idea what they do with the pool.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Skyler for Reggie's bullshit.
Speaker 8: This is Jenny checking in from Ohio. I'm listening to the conversation about the ninety eight year old woman who has a boyfriend and it's sexually active in the nursing home. I actually just read a study done that says sti's are more of a concern in nursing home than they ever used to be. Where people are sexually active and they're not as concerned about sti's. A lot of them don't even realize that it can happen. So that was quite an interesting read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, wait a minute, that's an STI sexually transmitted infection infection.
Speaker 34: Okay, Scary's a liar.
Speaker 16: Scary's a liar about the back hair.
Speaker 9: He was the first customer I ever had at back hair today, sweater tomorrow. I removed all of that back hair with all sorts of equipment that made him a sweater.
Speaker 3: Come on, all right, Reggie, I need Skylar Skyler, please disproved Reggie's theory.
Speaker 9: Excuse me to the person who doesn't like.
Speaker 6: One belve is his voice.
Speaker 9: That's a racist. That's a racist that you better stop, and you better stop. That's from racism.
Speaker 3: Stop the racism were Skyler? Where's Skyler from New Jersey telling saying that that that Reggie spewing more bullshit that I've never gotten my back waxed from her.
Speaker 4: Also, that's not example of racism, not liking somebody's voice. But I appreciate you sticking up slice on slice support.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Laura from Connecticut. I had Linme disease undiagnosed for almost two years.
Speaker 15: I was so sick.
Speaker 11: There was times I couldn't get out of bed. I was crying in pain. It felt like someone was like ripping my back apart. It was very debilitating. And my doctor never treated me and sent me to a holistic doctor because they said I had fibromyalgia. And she was the one who told me and I can say I went from working out six days a week, walking three four miles a day to not be able to get out of bed and an excruciating pain. So I'm hoping he's telling the truth. Of course, we don't want him to be sick, but at the same time, it's a very serious illness and it can carry with you for the rest of your life. My aunt got congestive heart failure from having lime disease.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think Justin would be in the press lying about that, So that's just my case conversation.
Speaker 11: That's Hey, guys, Laura, if I'm Connecticut, I just feel like it's a phone tap. Who cares if you're heard it twice during the week. I don't understand why it's so serious. I hate when they call in or text and say, oh, you guys did this.
Speaker 16: You guys did that.
Speaker 11: We're listening to you for free. Get over it. That's how I see it so scary going forward. Just check them, no big deal. You and Sam check it, make sure nothing's wrong, and then you don't have to worry about it. But people need to calm down. It's a phone tap. They can get over it exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You know, you know, logic leads the way. Logic is the light.
Speaker 12: All right again, this is a boy horn. I am very happy nothing makes me happier than you and enjoying your pain. It is inspired.
Speaker 3: Accidentally clicked on a sauce on the side with Gandhi talk back and that's Gwan leaving it for Gandhi. Okay, God, you have to play it now. See if he mentions.
Speaker 12: Us a Gandi, I'm very happy nothing makes me happier than you. Enjoy your painting. It is inspired by your fable filter that you put on everybody and Van goes Sunflowers because you are my song flower. I'm happy you like it. I've been trying to reach Andrew to bring that painting up for about two weeks, but no, Andrew does not answer. He dms A gandhis point one and maybe next time I want to come up. I want to see you guys, hang out with you guys, you know, maybe have some breakfast next with the serial killers and all the stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, one, you are I feel like he's cheating on us. This is our cold play moment. Okay, so this is like this is like every I gotta talk here. This is like every eighty sitcom where you overhear the answering machine message, yes one, you want to hang out with the serial killers? And guy, what did I tell you at the top of this cast? He made a painting. He made a painting for Gandhi. My fat finger pressed the wrong button and I accidentally played that that was a that was meant for Sauce on the side with Gandhi. It's clearly labeled he left it for the right podcast. But I feel like, all of a sudden, we put him up on the Kiss camp and there he was exposing himself to us, cheating on us. David Brody now.
Speaker 4: Was like, first of all, it sounds like he's bribing his way onto the coming up for a visit. Yeah, and never once did he say, uh, you know, maybe hang out with Skeery.
Speaker 3: No at you, He's been to your house. He doesn't care anymore.
Speaker 4: Look, I want to say this, Wan, we know you love the Brooklyn Boys podcast. We appreciate your talkbacks. As always it's brody and scary. But it would have been nice if you said, hey, Gandhi, it's your boy. Wan Valdez as always is brody and Gandhi. I would have been okay with that, but but and I don't. And I love that you like Gandhi's podcast. It's a great podcast. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you could like all the podcasts. We're not like all the podcasts.
Speaker 3: But you you strategically or suspiciously rather left any mention of us, and I feel like one you can set the record straight. I feel like maybe you're hurt because Scary was so salty about your talkbacks last week. And I just want you to know I'm still a fan. But maybe you owe Scary of painting. Now, Yeah, maybe I'd like to see a painting. I feel like we violated some code, Brooklyn. Sorry, I gotta apologize to Gandhi. I actually have to let her know that I I played her talkbacks because she's gonna bypass that now. Shit, that's my fuck, my fuck.
Speaker 31: Up, Brooklyn boys. John former man from Long Island, current inmate at the local correctional facility, using his one phone call to leave you guys at talkback regarding the last Slice Time episode from your responses regarding what I did for my wife with her broken cell phone. Man, you guys know how to hit it where it hurts. Really, I don't know which one of you guys called the Feds on me, but man, if you were going to scream me like that, you could have at least bolt mistake dinnerverse and if it was Brody, he is now two for two for getting a mailman fired. So thank you very much for that. Well, I hope you guys have a great day, and I look forward to trying to get out.
Speaker 3: Of this place.
Speaker 31: And hopefully these do reach you, and not because I'm leaving them on a payphone in this facility, but because I'm not sure how much room there actually is for all these talkbacks in between the forty seven thousand talkbacks that the trucker decides to leave each week.
Speaker 3: Now, man, you got to ease up on that.
Speaker 31: Thanks, guys, I guess I love you.
Speaker 27: Guys.
Speaker 7: Have a good one.
Speaker 3: He's doing stick by the way, So that's just a reminder to everyone if you don't remember, that's the guy who lied and has said his wife's broken phone was stolen so he could get the warranty on it. And he's claiming that we rather yeah, we turned him in. Very funny nice callback aproo boys, boys and mine.
Speaker 32: I don't know how I missed it, but like this was a slice time from like around like three forty one. So Maddy, he's from Brooklyn in the Bronx. I didn't think you Italian, but you did give all some Latina vibes to me for some reason. So Transylvania, So that makes you Romanian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well a.
Speaker 32: Buddy of mine like married a Romanian girl and had like beautiful twin boys and some young men. Now and guess what's scary my boy has in Jamaica as well. So like Asians speaking Jamaican. There you go. Hey Maddy from Brooklyn Bronxmhachi, what those I don't know that's remaining for how you doing? Okay, I don't know how much I see it, but I just hear Maddie from Brooklyn from Bronx say that we're gonna have a weekend wedding and start saying and she told me to start saying for it.
Speaker 3: The mommy just say yes.
Speaker 32: Well don he from CT dis your answer. And I have some multi million dollar real estate deals going on in progress.
Speaker 3: So if that's if.
Speaker 32: They they go through, I'll make a lead for Dona Bougete weekend wedding for us should they all go through, you know, and scaring Brody will be the guest of honor. That's an LV Monald Grant Mersus for a wedding fairs for everyone. Hey, mommy, how do you feel about Wan Valdez and truck it for my groomsmen?
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, shout out, shout out to T White Senior, by the way, who sent me a bunch of videos of Asian people in Jamaica speaking with a Jamaican accent.
Speaker 3: Okay, crazy, crazy visual. All right, and now the final talk back of the week. Here it is.
Speaker 23: Hey, there, fellas, it's made an old cowboy trucker heeling more Tamia surre Barberino. I guess you know, I'm still a little distrut about all those people that got asked to new parodies with Brody, except for you know who.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm still you know, I don't know. No, I thought i'd get on here before you d up the episode.
Speaker 23: And you know, even though you can't see me, I'm stretching my forehead with my middle finger.
Speaker 6: Yes, and oh here I got to natche my nose too.
Speaker 3: There you go, Brody, Well, there you have it. You've effectively really made him upset. He's he's disheveled the windows out of his sales. Brody, how are you going to make it up to the Cowboy Trucker? I'm not. I love him, though. I think the two of you should collab on something. It would be amazing. It would be you guys would blow it out of the water. I don't do that. What No, I don't write parodies songs with celebrities anymore. So, well, he's not a celebrity. He's trying to tell you that. Oh, he's a celebrity in my eyes. All right, you could read between the lines there, Cowboy Trucker, it's not what you want to hear. Bro Bro, you just want to collab with that. I'm not doing that right now.
Speaker 4: So, in other words, in order to write a song with Cowboy Trucker, he'd have to have a hit song and then I would work with him on rewriting it about the Brooklyn Boys podcast. Correct, right, But he's he doesn't have a hit song out, so I wouldn't have to re what would I parody?
Speaker 3: No, the two of you can find another artist hit and the two of you collab on writing and singing. I don't collab on I don't collab. I think you guys could do like Summer Nights, like Summer Love and had me a blast, you know, with you know, the male there's the male part and the female part. You guys could draw straws for the who's gonna do the Olivan Newton John part? But yeah, but something like that. No, yeah, all right, Bertie scratching his chin. He's thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. Not gonna lose sleepover it, but he's thinking about it. We'll see it in just a couple of days with Brooklyn Boys, Take forty six getting reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby,