Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellancamps and Camrad Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamridguge. Hello, Tam, how's it going going?
Speaker 3: It's going It's a going you know, a rough the season started, and it puts you into that mindset of worrying about what everybody's saying and all that crap, and you know, took a couple of days and I'm like, Okay, I feel like a human again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You like there's that like whirlwind of like wanting to be able to control like everybody to see this, Well, how can you not see this? And then then it's like you know what efort I know, I know ef it. It's just crazy. It is great, good premiere.
Speaker 3: Did you like it?
Speaker 2: I did. I thought it was good. I thought there was a good start to it. What I like is that I think this season, I know you can't talk on it, but I think we're going to see so many different things happening. We're on so many of these shows it's one storyline, and I feel like on this one, we saw a little bit from everybody right, and which leads to a better season than when everybody's fighting over the same shit the entire time.
Speaker 3: I was so excited that Sofia was on the first episode. Of course, she's not excited because she's really had a glow up since she filmed the show.
Speaker 2: She's on a.
Speaker 3: Workout, she's working out every single day, eating healthy, she's lost weight, she looks great, she's gone back to blonde. And when she saw the first episode, I don't even think she watched the whole things. She saw clips of herself and she's like, Mom, I don't look good. Oh, I don't feel good about this, and why couldn't we have filmed it after I lost it? And I'm like, you look great?
Speaker 2: Stop it you look it did look great, and I loved seeing your dynamic on the show because we haven't gotten to see it.
Speaker 3: And somebody said, oh, like, people have been very nice and they're like, oh, she's a total theater theater girl or something like that. Yeah, And she's like, Mom, that's like is that an insult? Are they insult? I'm like, no, you're just you're artsy.
Speaker 2: You're cool, You're unlike us, You're actually cool, You're like a cool kid. Yes, she has her own style, she's great.
Speaker 3: Yes, she makes her own clothes like she's just got it all.
Speaker 2: She has got it all. I guess before we get into recapping Jersey, we have some headlines here. Oh yeah, Bethany and Luanne reunite in the Hampton's. Within the Instagram parrousel, Bethany posted a video of lu Ayne hugging Bethany's daughter, brand, saying life is a cabaret. A follower commented that lu Anne wasn't tagged, asking if she was blocked, which Bethany replied, yep, Lol, that is just so rude. But also if somebody's blocked and you're not, Yeah, why would you put them?
Speaker 3: Why would you if you don't like them, that you don't want to follow them, why would you take video of them with your daughter and then post it.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's let's make one guess. Why you want people to talk about you?
Speaker 3: You want people to talk you want Bethany wants is people to talk about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she doesn't care what the circumstances.
Speaker 3: She's got to use her daughter.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. I mean she's doing a good job because here we are talking about her but then Luis It says Luyanne's feud with Bethany is back on. After watching Bethany's video and still being blocked by her social media, I realized she's just used her daughter to get to me. It wasn't a genuine reconnection. To watch the video. It hurt my feelings.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sad. I know I can relate. She thought, Oh my gosh, you know we're both no longer on the show. You know, fighting on the show is one thing, but fighting off the show, like ten years later.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long Bethan New has been off, but it's like a whole other thing, Like it's just so childish.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, this next story, I don't know that it's actually true, but I hope it is. Fadri Park's negotiating her return to Real Houses of Atlanta. Cynthia Bailey filming more and more scenes which we love. Are Cynthia soirs to say that the powers that be are working hard to negotiate Phaja Parks return to the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Everyone was hopeful that Fadra's contract would be negotiated in time for her to attend Cynthia Bailey's event at Lake Bailey, but they're still trying to work out some details. The biggest hang up, we're told is Phadri's current contract with Married to Medicine. Yeah, I know, soirs to say. Cynthia Bailey has been filming more and more scenes in recent weeks, way more than she originally agreed to film as a friend. It's Unclaire. If Cynthia will be promoted to full time housewife. That is a that I never thought about that, but it could be possible that she is going to be promoted to a full time housewife if that's what she wants because of the loss of Kenya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and because she is a voice of reason. And even though people win watching the show don't necessarily like the voice of reason they had, like you know, they're boring, they're this, they're that. Actually, a voice of reason is a necessity. And every friend, girl, yes, like you want that one stable person like I mean pretty much like Dolores. Yeah, Dolores cough cough like it.
Speaker 3: Heather, Heather on our show, she's the reason. She keeps it good with everybody on the cast.
Speaker 2: Well, this next one is from Heather Gay. She reveals she was too ashamed to ever share, and her new memoir, Good Time Girl. The last few years have been full of experiences and adventures I never expected to have, Gay told people. Leaving the LDS Church and becoming a real housewive changed my life in so many ways, But at the same time, it also revealed the good time girl I've always been. Now, with time and distance, I'm able to reflect on funny escapades I once thought I'd be too ashamed to ever share. Gay dives into the success and mishaps She's faced as a lifelong reveler in all things indulgent, including high school trips to Tijuana. Fans of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City can also look forward to behind the scenes stories from the show. Gay describes awkward dates set up by her co stars, as well as an inside look at what happened on her trip to Bermuda. This book goes where bad Mormon was afraid to gay, says and I. While I won't be flashing the audience anytime soon, the cover is a nod to the girl I might have been, and to the parts of me now I'm finally ready to embrace. This book will be published on December third, twenty twenty four, and is now available for pre order, So pre order The Good Time Girl if you're.
Speaker 3: Now how did you feel about her Girl's Gone Wild book cover?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like Heather Gay is very aware of what she's doing, and I feel like this was probably the plan from day one. I'm going to release Bad Mormon. See how it does not spill all the juice, all the tea, and then I can have a follow up.
Speaker 3: One thing that I would scares me a little bit is her revealing behind the scenes stories of the show that's not something that Provo is going to love.
Speaker 2: And also that she's promoting that she's going to like. It's one thing to slip a couple in there, but to actually promote that's what you're doing. I bet it. I mean it probably is a little bit of her storyline this season. And do you think Bravo had final approval?
Speaker 3: They had to have right then the Salt Lake, the I mean following, it's all like trailer's coming out. So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Take some heat off of Orange County right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get some other drama up in here. This next one. I need to take against why Shannon Badour still drinks after her DUI I want to be open and honest. This was released with People magazine. Dave Quinn wrote the article along with somebody Else. Shannon storms Wadoor faces backlash this season for her decision to keep drinking after her headline making DUI an alleged hit and run, but the reality star and mother of three says her relationship with alcohol has changed since then. I acknowledge that I was drinking a lot a lot back then, but today I'm not, storms Wadoor, explaining that she will still carrying a lot of pain from her divorce from her ex husband David and in the miserable relationship she was in with ex boyfriend John Jansen. I was using alcohol as a coping mechanism, and I know I can't do that anymore. She also said she enrolled herself in one of the trauma behavioral wellness facilities for a month of intensive outpatient programs which had an alcohol component to it. She also finished her community service and will wrap up her nine month alcohol program this September. She keeps her circle very small in a close knit group these days, and her drinking limited. If I choose to drink when I go out, I keep it at a minimum, and one or two drinks typically is what will happen. There's a part of me that enjoys a cocktail, she adds. I like the whole sit down, take a breath, be with your friends, have a cocktail, and have dinner that routine. If I get to the point where I think alcohol is negatively affecting my life, then I will address that, she says. If I find that alcohol is messing up my life like it was when I was using it to cope, then I'm gladly going to talk about it to people who don't believe me. I'm sorry that you feel that way, but watch this season and check in with me at the end. See what you think. Do you think that I'm more clearheaded and I'm walking down the healthier road again? Think I'll see that.
Speaker 3: I will be doing a press in New York shortly, so I'll be able to respond to all of this.
Speaker 2: Then parts of this article I can see when you're in a bad place in your life, you drink too much, and I guess time will tell.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Jennifer Aiden on Watch What Happens Live? Did you actually see.
Speaker 2: What I watched it this morning. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: First of all, she would shut up, and then she just the thing she was saying, she wasn't taking accountability for anything that was She small part of her, well, a big part of her admitted that she's been talking with bloggers about the stuff that we've all seen plastered all over the place.
Speaker 2: Well, the part that I really kind of got to me is like Gary Jeannetti is really funny.
Speaker 3: I was dming with him last night. He is hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious, and she wouldn't let him get a fucking yes.
Speaker 3: Like I know.
Speaker 2: Even Andy had to say, let me get a word end please.
Speaker 3: I know it's bad. So Jen says that Danielle's hair girl didn't do her hair, but did you notice she had the new Teresa hairdoo. Teresa's doing that natural croll look and I'm like, wait is that? And Andy mentioned it isn't that Teresa's. She's like, no, we have naturally curly hair. She said if Danielle's girl did her hair, she absolutely would pay for it. Jenna says she felt bad that she aired something that happened off camera regarding her fight with Danielle, what was that? What does she what is she referring to?
Speaker 2: She's talking about the photo shoot with the hair girl and the blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: She's saying she ain't started. She is nice star, Sorry about the blogger drama. Jen says, I mean, listen, I just want you to know that all we all talked bloggers, bloggers are fans. They started as fans. We are very good to our fans, and some get more invested than others. Is there a very big lesson here? Absolutely? Andy then asked what the lesson is, and Jen said, don't talk to anyone, don't talk to bloggers. Don't be candid and naive and think you're being nice to a fan and attempt to not make them not like you. Okay, that line was like, shut up, sit down and shut up. Seriously, you weren't just yet. A lot of people talk to bloggers. Yeah, we all have our favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah we love and a lot of people, but it's a different story.
Speaker 3: We don't send them screeners and we don't give them information about what happened in the show to try to get ahead of it, to you know, talk badly about cast members. And by the way, most good bloggers would not entertain that. They will not entertain that. If that's the kind of bloggers you're talking to, then you need to move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that as far as even anything, even the conversation about Jackie, when she's saying that, you know, yes, I pretended to like her and then actually now I do like her. I just didn't feel she was like I felt like she was doing her best to try to get that funny little comment in all the time, but it didn't come off as that. It came off as like, just try to be yourself for a second and then maybe we can understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: So that she did meant about the blogger thing. Teresa absolutely did not admit to the blogger stuff. Now there was stuff out there with her name on it, so I don't quite understand that she basically Jen Aden was having the bloggers do her dirty work, is what it was not.
Speaker 2: And then jen says, as far as she knows, Teresa hasn't talked to Danielle.
Speaker 3: I'm actually obsessed with Danielle after this episode.
Speaker 2: I I thought, but what did you think about this episode overall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's just not doing it for me at this point me neither and just not doing it for me. You can't have a cast divided, you know. The one thing that I did notice that all the girls except for Teresa went to Melissa's event, her Envy event, but when it came to Teresa more goals didn't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also, even if they were there, barely anyone was shown. It was so separated. It all felt like phony, little small talk.
Speaker 3: It's not bad, but it's not amazing. Yeah, I'll just put it that way. It's not bad considering how they're filming, you know, separate well once again, and what would make it good is it put Teresa and Melissa in a room together and have it out. Yeah, but that would be good TV.
Speaker 2: Well, it starts with Melissa, Joe, and Melissa's mother go to dinner, Donna seeing a new Italian guy. Melissa says her mother has changed after being widowed for the second time. Melissa says she's been forgetting things recently and needs family more.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing we did find out that Melissa's seventy five year old mom's Golden Pea is single and ready to mingle.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, a golden pee The Golden Pee.
Speaker 3: Okay, is Edwin a bad driver?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I just figured all guys were because I want to throw up. When Annie drives, I think he thinks he's a race car driver and he drives a race truck, and so what turning is at the last minute and then you go sideways and then turning again. And I will say to him, did you secretly want to be a race car driver? He's like, yeah, I did. I'm like, you're making the rest of us sick.
Speaker 2: Well, that's it depends on what car wherein. I know that sounds weird, but if we're in the Tesla, I always get carsick because I think there's so many windows.
Speaker 3: Like the You need to get those glasses. I got these glasses off of Amazon for Ava because when she goes to Big Beer she gets car six. So they're little round glasses and their tubes and then a round circle on the side, and they have water that flows through them and for some reason they work.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, they sound like those little glasses that are also like straws. Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: They look like straws, like little straws, and they have liquid in it, but there's a circle to see through and then circle on the side of your Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, all right, guys, we'll do a tap the link for this one, tap.
Speaker 3: The link for that on Teddy's like to know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Also, my favorite housewife thing is when they go into an empty restaurant and they're like reservation for the idays. Three. Well, once again, Dolores proved to be the MVP. Margaret and Dolores are having a one on one to be to clear the air. Margaret says Jackie tried to put something in Dolores's head to pull them apart. Margaret was upset the night of the reunion that Dolores went out with Teresa and Louis, after saying Dolores wouldn't have done it if she was still with David, and then Dolores's response was so good. She goes, yeah, none of us would have been to dinner, including myself, if I was still with David.
Speaker 3: David did not like to go out. Is that what she's insinuating. I think I don't remember David so much anymore.
Speaker 2: He was barely on. But Marge thinks Paul prefers Teresa over her. Dolores says that's not true. Margaret separated herself from them, and then Delora says, Margaret talks a lot of shit, but she's not gonna let this ruin their friendship. Do you think, I mean, once you hear that, like there's one thing, like a little bit of shit. But I felt like in this scene Margaret kept being like, oh, I say nothing, Well actually I did say that.
Speaker 3: Well you should never say that, because bring on the flashbacks and it's Margaret talking shit. But by the way, that could have been anybody, any housewife from any franchise. They could have shown flashbacks and people talking shit. I think it's a pre risquid to be a housewife, you have to be a shit talker, for sure, for sure. But I love what Margaret said. I never said a bad word about you. Notice how she didn't say Polly. She was very good at her words, very good good she Margaret is very good at I didn't say a bad word about you, but I did say a bad word about Polly, maybe possibly, I mean least she owned it.
Speaker 2: But also, in what world I'm not trying to be an asshole about this, but in what world do you think that Dolores, after one jillion years is going to completely forgo her relationship with Teresa. For Margaret, it is not happening.
Speaker 3: She I mean, I think we people don't know is that Margaret and Dolores are really good friends. I get that really really good friends.
Speaker 2: I do not believe and one friend can be in control of who you're friends with and now either.
Speaker 3: Do I yeah, oh, I know what you're saying, like the whole housewife term she was in your ear to not like me, like we're going ass women. Nobody tells me. I don't tell you who to lie like on Orange County, I don't tell you who to like. You know, it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, and it also like that's what I mean. I don't care who Lauris is actually friends with or closer to or talks more to. I think that Margaret does an excellent job of when she wants maintaining those friendships on camera, so she gets that closeness. But I also don't think that Dolores really gives enough shits to say like I'm cutting off either friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, I don't give a shit about what Danielle's dad. I can't hear a storyline when I don't see the dad. If the dad'sn't gonna if the dad doesn't show up on We Live It. Yeah, I've been listening about this dad the entire season, and now there's no dad. I need to know what Dad says.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I mean also I need to know what the fallout was with the brother, what actually happened, because if a fallout is so bad that then your parents stops speaking to you as well. It should be we should be able to get some information, but we're not.
Speaker 3: We're still getting on the bus. Make it go away, make the story about the dad go away. They have what two or three episodes left.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna go away, and I doubt we're gonna see him.
Speaker 3: If Daddy doesn't show up, right, it could happen.
Speaker 2: Listen, he knew more than a day before that his wife was getting eyelid surgery. Don't come on, that.
Speaker 3: Was I like, it was eyelid surgery. It's not like, oh, she's going in for her So she's going in for eyelid surgery and maybe a little bit of tucky underneath her.
Speaker 2: Chin, and then next week she'll get her tits done.
Speaker 3: I know, Yeah, Grandma's getting her tits done.
Speaker 2: Like poor Graham's like, she didn't even she didn't sign up for this either.
Speaker 3: But Danielle says that she's not strong enough to reach out to her dad. Nate looks at Danielle's father as his own, since he's own father passed away. Nate wants to be the one to bring them back together. I love when Nate says, work on your faces, no werewolf faces, please.
Speaker 2: And then she does want and that part did.
Speaker 3: He's very animated. She I mean, I'm really loving her. And I like when Danielle says she isn't going to say anything to Jen the devil, and fifteen minutes later, she's all, you look like shit. By the way, I'm going to say anything to the devil. Oh you should have caught on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I'm not gonna say anything to the devil, not even able to walk, Like there was no reason to even say anything at that point, but I bill needed to. But yeah, in regards to Nate, we're having to even get secondhand info from Nate about the dad. Is like, Danielle, I beg of you. We're starting to like you, but we need to move on.
Speaker 3: I need to move on. Bye bye, Daddy, Bye, Bye Daddy.
Speaker 2: Then this part I actually agreed with. Dolores says this friend group needs professional help. Yeah, there are fights between Jen Fessler and Rachel, Margaret and Jackie, Jen Aiden and Danielle. Delores isn't sure any of the women can make up Tonight at the fashion show will be telling. Also, why did Marge need to say that to Jackie Listen, I haven't been loving Jackie this season necessarily, but why did she need to say that about the clothes from envy?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I mean, like, not that they're always trying to make Jackie envy of their outfits or anything, but that's exactly what Margaret was doing. I think I think.
Speaker 2: She was trying to make her feel insecure. I think she was trying to try to tell her you're getting pushed out.
Speaker 3: Do you think the jet that Melissa did it on purpose? She gave half the girl's clothes and half the girls she didn't, just to cause some drama so people will talk about envy.
Speaker 2: No. I think the girls called or we're talking to Melissa and saying, oh, we'll where something from the store, and then she sent it. I don't think Melissa on her own would have sent stuff to only a portion of them.
Speaker 3: Well, there's let's put it this way, and I understand that there's if I had a clothing line, there' certain people on the cast would be like, oh, yeah, I'd wear it, and then there'd be other people like, no, I'm good with my Louis Baton, or am I good yeah Chanelle or whatever, certain people like maybe she didn't feel comfortable asking everybody. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but I don't think. I mean, somebody I can't even remember who was. Maybe it was Melissa, but somebody said, oh, they called about the clothe you know, like Petinia Love.
Speaker 3: When Jackie walked in and it was so awkward and she's like hi, guys, and Jackie starts saying, well, you talked about me, and then Margaret's like, no, I did any pathetic fame, horror loser.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like a little I I didn't want to, but I ended up having a little bit of empathy for Jackie because regardless of how the women all feel about her, she still is being paid to be there a friend of on the show.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but everybody except for Teresa arrives to Melissa's fashion show. I thought thought that was very telling because all the girls are good with Melissa except for Teresa. But when you do the flip flip it over to Teresa's event, you got you're missing quite a few.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Frank comes in and he gave me the comedic relief I needed of this episode when he continued to say, Coasto.
Speaker 3: Rico, Costa Rico, Frank, we missed you like you miss Costa Rico, And I'm like, wait, rewind that did he just say Costa Rico?
Speaker 2: Okay, tears welling up in my eyes. But then I do feel bad for them When he did the flashback of the dog, I know him and Joe had a hug like we do love Frank.
Speaker 3: And then you see Jackie just popping around trying to fit in somewhere, and I'm just like, and then Delores is like, Jackie is overly dramatic. I don't know how Margaret did this for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Jackie, Jackie, no, just But the problem is, I think Jackie thought she was gonna have a really good season this year, because we remember during our interview. Yeah, yeah, that's where you sometimes you really think things are gonna go one way.
Speaker 3: So poor Frankie didn't get to propose in Costa Rico? Is that in Mexico? Do you remember Alexis saying that years ago we went to Costa Rica?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: As she goes, I know where Costa Rica's to Mexico. So maybe Frankie, you should try Mexico. Maybe I'll have better luck. Sorry about your dog, that was really sad. It's so hard to lose a pet. Trust man. Now, Yeah, well, in this episode, I think is the first time I ever agreed with jen Aiden. Is it normal to have a fashion show without your own fashion.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of that myself because I'm trying to think of like other housewife fashion shows, but it's always their line. But maybe instead of it being called a fashion show, you know how there's like buyers events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't I'll have a fashion show when but she had a line with but that was her clothes, that was her line, right, I don't know. I mean it's probably just a great creative way to promote your on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also if there were buyers there that they see your style, they see what you want. But I mean, I think it was a smart move either.
Speaker 3: Way of fact, what was you talking about about jen Aiden being shady? As about the male model that supposedly was in the back seat, Melissa?
Speaker 2: She just but then just say what happens? Like, yeah, I was just trying to be funny. I thought that was going to be left on the editing floor. But that's where Andy, that's where he's like, you know what, go freaking kick rocks because.
Speaker 3: You got well by the I mean people are saying it on Instagram. There's a look on his eyes, the look on Gary's eyes. Every time she was talking, it was uncomfortable. Now this they're on episode ten. Yeah, this is the first time she's been Has anybody else been on twice already?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like this whole season has become a blur because we've been talking about the same thing the entire season.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're stopping that, Like last year, I went three times. The only person that went when once was Jen everybody else went three times. I'm wondering if they're kind of scaling that back too. I feel like everything in Housewives is kind of being scaled back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to well. I also think because opinions are so strong this season, they don't want to give too much. But then we get Teresa getting ready for her live event for her podcast, No Mistay Bitches.
Speaker 3: I think it's we should call it Audio's Bitches at this point audios bitches.
Speaker 2: But the part that really really got to me was I thought that, like it was, I didn't realize, even though the name is Namastay Bitches, that they were going to be talking about peace, how you find your peace? Could you imagine should we do that?
Speaker 3: Should we do I'm going to do one about peace? But Teresa says, this is a good Melissa, not the evil bitch my brother married. That's where I start my piece at calling somebody at evil bitch evil. But I mean, Teresa, tell us how you really feel back at all?
Speaker 2: I really I feel at peace?
Speaker 3: That bit that, you know what?
Speaker 2: I felt like this entire Nomas Day scene reminded me of you know, and you've been at a barbecue for a long time and somebody like leaves out the macaroni salad and it just gets to that point where it's like, what in the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what coagulated lump of mayo?
Speaker 2: I felt like this was about what is going on?
Speaker 3: I mean, there is not a scene that doesn't start out with Teresa in her anomos day bitch's attire.
Speaker 2: But what I'm confused about also is when did those two have a falling out? I thought it was a Brav Melissa not well, we broke that.
Speaker 3: We kind of talked about that in our podcast with cause a big controversy within them. I believe she Melissa Feaster then went on to her their podcast and denied it, and then after they broke up, I think she has admitted it, So something went down. I think it was just really right.
Speaker 2: But did this happen before? Were they did this film before Bravocon? I think so yeah.
Speaker 3: And I have been always been friendly with Melissa Feaster and like we will be text. I did her podcast way back when before it was an Nomstay Bitches, it was something else, and uh, you know, I just reached out to her to see how she was doing and all that stuff. And then somehow those text messages were leaked on a blog site and I'm like, okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to that. You no, thank you.
Speaker 3: That wasn't cool at all.
Speaker 2: Well, then Danielle tells Jen Aiden that she's surprised the whole place didn't burn down with her in it. Teresa says she wants to fix the relationship. Jen says the answer no. Danielle tells Jen she looks like shit. Jen says, so do you. Dolores tells Jen she's a tough girl and she can handle this. Jen says she can't handle it the correct way since she wants to pop the bitch.
Speaker 3: And the way she did it, pop the bitch, I'm gonna pop that bitch.
Speaker 2: It would be like the thing I'm gonna pop that bitch. No I'm not, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, I think Jenaden would I know.
Speaker 2: But it just the way it came off and made me get.
Speaker 3: Well, did you notice how frazzled Jen Aiden was that Danielle showed up. So she started talking to some random girl. And this girl's just sitting there going this girl, this is crazy, asshole, bitch?
Speaker 2: What is she doing?
Speaker 3: Why is she telling me all these things?
Speaker 2: Make it? Why are you telling me these things?
Speaker 3: And Derenda is finally off pause. We're so excited to see the audience. She was there, she was waving up Polly. She was sitting in the front or second row, or whatever it was. And yeah, but thinking about Teresa wanting to fix their friendship but has no interesting fixing her own friend her own family.
Speaker 2: I could maybe just because she was at a peaceful event so she wanted the piece then, But I don't imagine it's going to continue on like that. But can I can you explain?
Speaker 3: Well, she got an a for effort for trying.
Speaker 2: She did try, But I love Dolores, but I don't understand why she's so mad at jen Why I did it?
Speaker 3: That was confusing to me at the end. Is that what you're talking about? Yeah, where she starts yelling at jen Aiden, like don't go after Teresa like that. Yeah, I don't know, but I Danielle had me dying, decease dead this entire episode, her facial expressions, her conversations with her husband. By the way, you look like shit, did you? I'm surprised that you didn't catch on fire in the church, But I just wish that she would have said that you look like shit to jen Aiden with a different outfit on.
Speaker 2: I know that was a toughie. That was a tough Why is dan Why is Dolores so mad at jen When Danielle was poking at her, but yet she let Marge's obvious shit talking about her and Polly slide.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that's a great question. Can't answer it for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I would We need to know who we need on Dolores.
Speaker 3: We need Delores on. Actually, I would really like to have Danielle on as well. Put her in the twat seat. We need air take on what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need her on. We need Delors on other than I think we can wait a little bit on the others until after the no reunion reunion.
Speaker 3: No, oh that airs that that records today films? Yeah, the VHS. What is it they actually film their reunion, not reunion today. I'm assuming this is gonna be a one episode situation.
Speaker 2: Should we go to a road? How quickly can we make it to Jersey? Right now?
Speaker 3: It's probably filming. Oh no, it's at the restaurant, that's right. I mean there's got to be people staked outside because that was released, trying to get some kind of information or something like.
Speaker 2: Melissa's old nose and the guy from behind the velvet rope they're there.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely, the guy we had the velvet rope. Do you remember he used to sit outside.
Speaker 2: Watching the bos live. I went to high school with SO and so. Sure you did.
Speaker 3: We have a few fan thoughts. Okay, Maria zzzz says Danielle the worst dress from New Jersey is a clown for telling Jen she looks like shit. Okay, Maria, I don't know. She has her own style and she is the glittery, bougie Jersey girl and I got you got a lover for that, Sarah Kurd. Even though there is plenty of drama on board Lena A. Kathy was on watchra Happens Live. I hope they bring her back with Rosie, Keeth, Teresa and Melissa. They said, now, we didn't even really talk about that. So Kathy showed up to watch Hapva's Live with the tray of goodies that she had baked for every Are they going to bring her on? Bring her back? I mean she bought a lot or a house across the street from the Gorgas.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if they brought her on in a friend capacity of something.
Speaker 3: I would love to see her. Although we don't know what's happening with Jersey, but and I.
Speaker 2: Think it's hard and I think these shows struggle when the pauses are even longer, because then so much happens off camera, Like I'd rather let's just get right back into it, let's bring a new cast. I don't think that either of Danielle's friends are gonna happen, even though we see them in every single shot.
Speaker 3: Was it Tiffany, the dark haired girl, the one that was in the Envy fashion show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tiffany, Yeah, and the other girl seems really nice too. I don't remember the other girls. Kyla is the redhead. She was sitting in the audience.
Speaker 3: Next remember her. No impact?
Speaker 2: Well, well we shall see you, guys.
Speaker 3: But Mario Keeke says, redundant, boring, standstill, sinking ship mortifying.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you really feel?
Speaker 3: I know, well there, I went through all the Instagram, you know, comments, and not one of them was positive.
Speaker 2: It was positive, but we tried to find some positive.
Speaker 3: Listen, guys, we know the show's not great right now. It's not we get it. But they're doing the best they can and they're doing it. It's not unwatchable, but it's not ideal.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's better than Potomac was, right, absolutely yeah, absolutely yeah. Now hopefully Dubai is going to bring it.
Speaker 3: Is Caroline going to be pregnant?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think things are going down that much.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think downtown downtown.
Speaker 2: But we will be back more. This week. We've got Dubai, then I've got OC and.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow I have the watch party in La that Bravo was putting on. I don't know if there's tickets left, but if you go to Brava's website, they are selling tickets to watch a sneak peek of episode two at a bar restaurant. I think it is in La.
Speaker 2: So I was out at Jack's.
Speaker 3: Uh, No, it's not. That would have been Uh, that would have been cute to do it there.
Speaker 2: I'm like that nickel Mine. You guys, if you want to see am go stand outside of Nickelmine.
Speaker 3: And they'll be I'll be bringing a couple of my friends that you guys all know.
Speaker 2: So and it's a hundred bucks. That's not so bad, No, not at all. Go for it, you guys, have some fun, and thanks for tuning in to another episode of The Twats Bye,