Speaker 1: This is the most dramatic podcast ever and iHeartRadio podcast. Chris Harrison coming to you from the home office in Austin, Texas. I am solo today because I have an incredible guest to talk about her life, her story. If you just read what has happened to her and what she's gone through, you would say this is a crazy, tragic story. Yet when you listen to Maria Manunos, when you hear her voice, you realize it is anything but tragic, and that is all about her perspective. And Maria Manunos, if you don't know, I'm sure you do. Journalists, television presenter, actress, hosted Extra and E News and has been a TV correspondent on Today's Show and you name it. Marie and I. I was trying to think if we've worked together. I think we have it at points throughout the twenty plus years we've both been in Hollywood together. I know we have worked alongside each other on red carpets and at events and obviously hosting The Bachelor and stuff for some twenty years. Are pathsive crossed. She is a wife, a mother, an entrepreneur. She has an amazing podcast that she has started because of all of the health stuff that she and her mom have gone through. It's called the heel Squad. So let's get into it. Let's welcome to the most dramatic podcast Ever. Maria Manunos. All right, Maria Manunos, ringers off, smile is on, We're good, We ready to go.
Speaker 2: We're ready, Chris, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the most dramatic podcast ever. Thank you for joining me. You are somebody I've wanted to talk to for quite some time. Not only do you just have this amazing charisma and charm and wit, and I've always loved to watch you and work alongside you as we have for well, I hate to say it probably decades now, but you have an amazing story as well that a lot of people followed, and I know the audience to the most Dramatic podcast ever will love diving into all of this with you, and so I appreciate you being here.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 1: I know you are incredibly busy because I know you have a two month.
Speaker 2: Old Yes I do that ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: I am amazed at the smile and the fact that you look like you may have gotten five to six hours of sleep which is pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, don't tell anyone. I'm definitely sleeping.
Speaker 1: Really, so Athena, your beautiful daughter is sleeping through the night, eating like all is good. Don't tell anybody. Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 2: Well, the pediatrician told me today, she goes, do not tell anybody that she's sleeping through the night. They'll kill you. They'll be so pissed.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of that's kind of a thing. So I got lucky with my two kids. I had friends who had the calligey baby, the ones who you had to put on the uh washing machine or whatever to kind of rock them asleep, or they drove them around the neighborhood all night long. So I've heard the horror stories. Thank god that wasn't me, and apparently that's not you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm like I said, I'm even scared to say it now. Seriously, what any bad juju coming our way?
Speaker 1: No, you're smart, You're You're only two months into this. So much can change, and it will, you know.
Speaker 2: I really think Chris, God just gave me the reprieve. God was like, this, poor girl, she's gone through so much, Let's just give her a good baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, the least there.
Speaker 2: Are good babies and bad babies. I don't believe there are good babies and bad babies. They're all good.
Speaker 1: There are more challenging children and less challenging, especially at every stage, by the way, but especially when you start, and it is just such it's such a change for you and Kevin to go from this independent. We can go anywhere, do anything any reservation we want to. Now your life is controlled by this little nugget. How much has it changed?
Speaker 2: You know what? We weren't those people that were like, we didn't live normal lives. Chris like, I worked crazy. I was a human airplane. I did ten thousand jobs at once. And then health crises hit our family and so the last seven years was caretaking and cancer and that kind of stuff. So we haven't had the normal. Like even Kevin and I's courtship was ruined. We never got like a proper courtship. We didn't get married until twenty years in basically, you know, so everything happened later for us. We were never those people were like, oh, we're like traveling here this summer. We never did that stuff until the last few years. We've just started traveling a little bit, and so, yeah, we are so grateful for this change because it's what's been missing in our lives. I've won this for so long. I've been really feeling that that whole, and my parents kind of filled it because I always looked at my parents like they were my kids. I took care of them, I spoiled them. But it was time for me to have my little bit.
Speaker 1: When they say that clock is ticking, whatever that is, you were feeling.
Speaker 2: That, I was, Yeah, I was scared.
Speaker 1: If you're not asking yourself those questions as a human being, as you were about to be given another human being to care for, you're crazy out of your mind. Or maybe you're just so arrogant that you think you're perfect at everything. If you don't think that, you are not prepared. I just don't understand that because you are given a child, a human then you just go home and that is just not a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was thinking yesterday the first time I drove her in my car, and how slow they used to call me Maria ANDRETTI. I love speed, I love driving. I was triving like such a snail, so scared doing the cross and the car, praying to.
Speaker 1: God were you just looking in your rearview mirror the whole time because when Josh was my first, my son who's now a senior in college. By the way, it will happen very quickly, so don't worry about any sleepless nights or when she when she throws up on you or what. Just enjoy it all. But did you drive around that first day? I remember leaving the hospital and just looking like, is this He's still back there? He's still back there, Just constantly checking and looking like what is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a fly home because she was born in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, true, So Athena by the way, for people that don't know, born via surrogate in Wisconsin, and obviously you guys live in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, we flew and got home. I think by the time we landed in our actual home it was like one o'clock in the morning. We had been gone for three weeks, just you know, on baby watch because we thought she was coming early, and of course she came a day after her due dates, so she really stretched our Wisconsin time out. We had a lot of you know, what's funny, it was the one time in life that we had where we had nothing to do and just an abundance of time. So my dad, Kevin, and I would just go to different restaurants throughout Milwaukee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and we just enjoyed absolute, like peaceful nothingness for so long, just anticipation and excitement. It was really cool kind of together time. But yeah, we came in the middle of the night and it was just my friends had already helped me set up the house, thank god, and we just all ran to our corners, unpacking, setting up, getting her ready. And then the next day we took a deep breath and we're like, Okay, we made it.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of cheese curds in Wisconsin. That's a lot of time. What was your relationship with the surrogate and do you have a relationship now or will you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, they're family for life. They gave us the greatest gift in the world, and we really built a great friendship with them and love them. And you know, they've already come visit. They came out to visit two weeks after we brought them out so they could go to Disney, and we just we love them.
Speaker 1: I'm curious, obviously, It's hard to answer because this is their perspective, But what is their feeling when they're around Athena? Are they just excited because she's in such an amazing, loving home and an amazing loving relationship.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Both of them were on my show Heel Squad, and they talked about the journey with us and how rewarding it was to see us that moment we became parents, so they'll never forget that moment and just how special it was. And her husband remarked on hearing me talk to friends on the phone, He's like, hearing you say it's so great to call people with good news from a hospital for once. Yeah, he was like, that just moved me so much. And I realized, like what we just did. And so when they came over, it was great to have time to see her in her environment and the kids, her kids or their kids were so excited to see her in their environment and kind of have that closure. And so, yeah, we're hoping for an annual trip. We have a home in Connecticut, so I said, every year, you guys got to come in the summer and come visit and enjoy each other.
Speaker 1: So that's very cool. What an amazing story, and just the fact that Athena will have that much more love in her life is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You mentioned health and cancer tumors, etc. Let's dive into it. Let's go back. So you are living this life with Kevin. Life is good. And then you and your mom, who has since passed away, both had brain tumors simultaneously. Yeah, to even say that, it is hard to wrap your mind around.
Speaker 2: My mom was diagnosed in early September or late August twenty sixteen with glioblastoma stage four brain tumor, and then a couple months later in April, I in twenty seventeen was diagnosed with the men in geoma, which is a benign They didn't know at the time for sure what it was, but you know, once they operate they can get all the pathology back. And they confirmed it. And I had the top researcher in my studio here and she said it was like lightning striking to have this happen. It just doesn't happen, she said. So it was very strange, but it definitely took me on a whole journey of health and wellness and caretaking and shifting my whole life into I think my purpose and my mission.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to ask you, and that your researcher kind of took it away. I was wondering if doctors ever said to you and your mom, like, how this little cluster could have happened, if it's just this weird once and a bajillion anomaly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know, and they're not hereditary, they're not technically connected in any kind of way, so you know, and I just called it my gift from go because it was my gift. It was my invitation to change my life. And I am a much happier person now. I am just so much calmer. I am, ironically, even though you'll see there are more health battles that happened. I lived a pretty unhealthy life though I look healthy. I was in toxic environments, toxic you know situations. I was eating fast food twenty four to seven just to make the day because I was working twenty hours a day and seven days a week, and you know, I was so hustle, hustle, hustle. I can do it, you know, And so I always say life is in your health is an accumulation of your choices. So at some point I got better about my choices. My best friend convinced me to quit fast food, so I quit the fast food and then you know, just eventually the wheels come off the wagon. And I think that though we haven't done a lot of research on IVF, I don't think IVF did me any favors either. Because you're introducing all these synthetic hormones into your body. I knew it wasn't a good energy for me. I felt it. I did not like the idea, But hormones grow things. So now, whether the brain tumor was in my head at that point or not, I now started feeling extreme head pain and other symptoms that led me to the brain brain tumor discovery. Wow, and so who knows?
Speaker 1: And you go through surgery, you get the brain tumor taken out, but that wasn't the end for you. There was cancer following a brain tumor. So when did you get the cancer diagnosis?
Speaker 2: So that was earlier this year. You know, there's so many things that have happened in my life. I also the caretaking journey is really really arduous and painful and emotional, and a lot of people get cancer, taking care of people with cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: And so there's a woman actually who created a clinic in Mexico called Baja Dgate. That's where I took my mom on two different occasions to help her when her tumor was growing. And she created the clinic because she got cancer taking care of her mother who had cancer. And the clinic basically their whole mission is we don't just take care of the patient, we take care of the caretaker as well. So when my mom was getting vitamin C infusions or whatever, so was my dad. He was right next to her. Now, I was also the caretaker, but I had to keep on working.
Speaker 1: So I've never heard that that's really So they're making a direct correlation between someone who has cancer and the caretaker.
Speaker 2: I don't have research on it. Yeah, but but that's why she founded this this this place clinic and caretaking. I mean, you'll see, I'm pretty sure if I have the statistic right, it was you know what, Actually, I can pull it up because you're gonna it's gonna blow your mind. And the caretaking crisis is such a major thing. This is the message of what is what caretaking is in terms of the toll it's taking on women's bodies. So forty three million unpaid caregivers, mainly women in this country. Stanford found forty percent of Alzheimer's and dementia patient caregivers die before the patient they're taking care of. Wow. Fort yes, and Alzheimer's is about to overwhelm the system in the next twenty years. So I don't have statistics on the cancer, but that statistic on the Alzheimer's just shows you how much of a whole caretaking takes on a person, So I do think that that also was a problem. There was also a really crazy statistic about the amount of people that got diabetes after getting COVID, So post COVID, I got a whole bunch of other shit that happened onto immune wise, and I was trying to get to the bottom of all of it. In the interim. I got another one called type one diabetes last June, and so I'm dealing with the type one diabetes. I'm having these weird pains. I'm going to the hospital. They're telling me I'm fine. Well, they missed a tumor that was two centimeters in November last year that doubled in size by January. Of this year, and that was on my pancreas, and so they diagnosed me with this pancreas tumor and I had surgery February sixteenth. They removed the tail of my pancreas, my spleen, seventeen lymph nodes, and then I also had a fibrary the size of a baby. So though I did not give birth to a baby, I have a C section scar from the fibroid baby they took out. And so that was the beginning part of this year. And I'm lucky because this is exactly what Steve Jobs died of. And so if mine was growing that rapidly in two months, I'm like, do the math, where would I have been by the time end of June world around when Athena was born. So it was really scary. But the thing that's scariest is when you hear tumor on the pancreas, You're like, oh, I literally looked at the radiologist. I'm like, so I'm a goner.
Speaker 1: Right, that's usually not great.
Speaker 2: Like white as a ghost, Chris, He's welling up. He's so freaked out. He's like, you need to go to the hospital right now. And I'm like oh my God. And Kevin and I just numb, but having gone through so many crises, we're like, okay, just stay calm. We get to the doctor now. My doctor is like, this better be the dumbest radiologist that ever happened in this world. He's like, this would be the cruelest joke in the world. We do an MRI, they confirm the tumor in the pancreas. He's now crying with me in the lobby, like.
Speaker 1: What the yeah, that's worth a what the f.
Speaker 2: And Kevin is like, We're going to be fine, guys, stop crying. We're gonna be fine. We're going to be fine. I meanwhile, he's terrified because he knows we have a baby on the way, and I'm just like, how could God finally bless me with a baby and I'm not going to be here for her. And then the more I thought about it, the more I realized, well, maybe this doesn't make sense, Maybe this isn't the story that I'm thinking the worst case scenario. They started shifting my energy into possibilities. And I use this technique called choose wonder over worry, so I would say, I wonder what it's going to be like when the doctor calls me with good news next and he would, I wonder what it's going to be like when I get to the other side of surgery and I do great And it happened, and so I started doing that and helped. But there was a period that was scary, and my doctor didn't show me the report, thank god, where they said they thought it was at our non rome and a carcinoma, the badst tumor that so I always get the good tumors, if you can have the worst tumors, but the best of the worst, right exactly. My mom wasn't so lucky.
Speaker 1: But when did your mom pass away?
Speaker 2: My mom passed away two years ago in May.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I marvel at and I guess the only thing you could do is is laugh or smile at this point. But I marvel at your attitude. And you mentioned how it your philosophy has changed, life has changed. What was the what was the impetus for that? Because you could just as easily have gone down the other path of being bitter, angry, pissed off at the world, and yet you're not. Because it did take your mom, and it did affect your dad, and it has clearly affected you and you've been through it. How are you this person with such positivity?
Speaker 2: Well, I always do remember how blessed I am, and I always like, even with the brain to I'm like, I've had an amazing life. Yes, there have been a lot of painful times, but I've lived a life that you know, one percent of people could ever live. So if this is the end, this is the end. I had, you know, a great ride. I know I'm super blessed, and I also am always thinking so many people have it way worse. Yes, I had my head, saw it open, and I've got all these cuts everywhere from the other surgeries and stuff. But I'm strong and i can handle it, and I have my family around me, and I'm good. I can do it. You know, when my mom was passing those six months we were on the East Coast with her giving our safe passage. Sometimes my dad would be like cooking and he'd break down and he say, why us, Maria, why so many things in our family? And I was like, Dad, why not us? Why everybody else? We can't always think it's going to be someone else, or why is this unique thing happening to us? One in three women and one and two men will get cancer. I just did stand up to cancer. That's the statistic people. So what we need to do is we need to come to grips with bad Shit's going to happen. How are we going to handle it? I choose to go through it with humor. It doesn't mean that I don't have my down moments. I was on my knees thinking I may not get to meet my daughter that I've been dreaming of for so many years and struggled so hard to get So I was crushed, but I didn't stay there. It's how long you stay there. And and that's you know why I'm on this, Like maybe you call it a health crusade, whatever it is. With my show, I want to help people get as healthy as they can to minimize and mitigate what might be coming. Right, So some of us have made a lot of, you know, not so great choices. The mac truck's coming. Can we slow it down? Can we get it to veer to the left, right?
Speaker 1: Or when it does hit you, you rebound from it quicker you have a better chance of surviving that hit. Yeah, but your I guess the best word is perspective. You have amazing perspective, And that's when I had read all about your story. And obviously I've known you for years. I know we're not like best friends, but I've always kind of kept up with your story because I knew you, and I'm like, God, her perspective is amazing. And that's the difference to me of people that become relentless and perpetual victims as opposed to as you just said, very astutey, and I think you just crushed it. How long do you stay in that misery? How long do you remain a victim before you say, Okay, what do I do now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time to get up, Rocky. It ain't about how hard you hit, It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. When I got out of brain surgery, Chris Kevin was filming me, because I was like, film everything. I want to know everything. Yeah, And the first things I said out of surgery was that quote. And it's really, you know, there's certain things, certain mantras like that life is happening for me, not to me. Those are all mantras and quotes that help me get back up. And you know the reality is, no one's calming to save us, like we have to save ourselves. We've watched all these Disney movies going to be rescued, and we're the ones that have to rescue ourselves and it's not easy. So you try to surround yourself with good people, and humor is a really great way to get through a lot of things. And then we have to look around and just say someone has it worse. Doesn't mean we can't have our feelings. We are entitled to our feelings, our emotions. It's going to be harder some days than others, but we have such a short time here. How do you want to live that time? So if that was my only you know, two weeks or three weeks or three months, like you know, maybe I was headed towards Steve Jobs, how did I want to live those moments? And I've watched enough inspiring movies to say I'd rather be like them, And so that always inspires me. Is those people who are quadriplegic and they're, you know, at the Olympics doing unbelievable things. I'm like, I don't know if I could do that. I really don't know. I don't know what it's you know, what it's like to be in those situations, I can walk. You have to think of what you can cand do rather than what you can't do. And I don't know, it's just it's worked for me. And listen, I had a great role model. I watched my mom. We were talking about this and crying at dinner last night, me, my dad, and my mom's best friend. My mom heard you have a brain tumor. She smiled. She went into surgery brain surgery with a smile. So what was I going to do? Cry?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had a role model. I saw another way. And so I think if enough of us see another way to handle crisis, to handle something rough that happens in your life, something you didn't deserve. Right, we always have those moments when something should be happened and you're like, I don't deserve this. I'm a good person. Why would this happen? Yeah? And by the way, you're entitled to a little of it, of course, But then, how do I want to spin this? How do I want to make lemonade out of this? Because lemonade is meant to be made. God is pivoting you. I say God, you can say Universe, you can say whatever you believe in for me, God is pivoting you away from something for a reason. God pivoted me out of so much I didn't belong in for a reason, put me towards the path I needed to be in. And so I just I've always just been like, God, take me where I'm supposed to go. I'll be a good person, I'll work really hard. Just show me the way. I don't know where. People always thought I had some master plan in my career or whatever. I'm like, I'm just going I'm gonna go wrestle here. I'm going to go do that over here. And I just did whatever was in front of me. That felt good, and because I know that there's a path and I know I'm going to be taken there, and so I was. And that's what I'm doing every single day, and I'm lit over it because I'm helping myself, I'm helping my loved ones, and I'm helping other people take control of their health.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that perspective. I love the attitude because I fully believe in that as well. Well. That look, head, take your moment, have a pity party, but then figure out why what's next moving forward? I fully have lived that myself and I love that. And as you look back, I'm curious because I know now there are thousands and thousands of people who look at you, listen to you, listen to the Heel Squad, and now I'm sure reach out to you if you could. And I don't know if this is fair, but is there one change? Is there one healthy habit? Is there one moment where you look back you're like, that's the biggest or that was the thing, okay.
Speaker 2: And this is not being promotional. This is your accountability partner. Every day. I always say, if you want to get healthy, you got to hang out with healthy people. If you want to make money, go be with people who are making money, like you have to surround yourself with what you want to be. And so I always tell people listen to my show Ohel Squad because you're going to be continuously exposed. It's a good brainwashing, and so you're gonna be continuously exposed to new techniques, new modalities, new ways of thinking, new health experts, new health hacks. And so my formula for people for their foundation is get your circadian rhythm in in play. So that's getting outside just before sunrise, seeing that change in light that sets your circadian rhythm. It tells your body what time it is and what processes it's going to start doing. And then throughout the day, if any of you work in fluorescent lighting, oh my lord, we got to kill the fluorescent lights. Go outside, even if it's for two minutes. Pretend you're a smoker and you need a smoke break. Just go outside and get that light in your eyeballs. Your eyes have your retinas have UV receptors. That light is so important to your body. So I'm outside every morning at sunrise. Just before I get that light, I go inside. After fifteen minutes, I feed the dogs. I go get Athena. I bring her outside where both I'm in a bikini, she's in her little diaper, and I feed her first feeding outside in that fresh early sunlight. It's the most medicinal sunlight. We're told to stay away from the sun and no, hold on, add some toxic sunscreen on top of your skin. That's going to go to your body. And the common denominator across most are all cancers is low vitamin D. But stay away from the sun and hold on, make sure you put that toxic shit on your skin. Yeah, get in the sun, build your solar callus very slowly, and get that medicine. Your body is like a solar panel for your For.
Speaker 1: The light, guys, obviously Maria is not spinning her winter in Wisconsin or Chicago.
Speaker 2: Well, then you need red light inside.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say, I was asking if you believe in the uh, the salt saunas, and.
Speaker 2: The yeah, I do. So there's little red lights you can buy for cheap, and you can at least be getting that light in the winter months that you're missing from being outside. So it's circadian rhythm getting the light. Blue blockers, blue light toxicity I thought was bullshit. I thought it was a scam, so we'd all go buy new sunglasses or new glasses. It's not. It actually raises your blood sugar. I'm Type one diabetic. For a moment, I'm going to heal that. But anyway, blue light actually raises your blood sugar. It does all these bad things, and it's I mean, it does a lot of bad things in young people, so very controversial. But Jack Cruise, doctor Jack Cruse said, one of the worst things we can do is put our kids in front of blue light, and that means tablets, phones, TVs, and so blockers are really really important for during the day when you're in blue light and then at night full blockers. So you'd see Bono wearing those red glasses. Pretty sure he was wearing blue blockers that whole time.
Speaker 1: We always thought he was just being cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, block the light, the blue light from your indoor lighting at night, and that helps to not interrupt your circadian rhythms, so your body will produce melatonin at the proper time. You have to eat your food before sunset. It's actually becoming a thing now, so it's becoming the cool thing to do early dinners. I've been doing them before they were cool.
Speaker 1: So people in Boca Raton, they've eating their dinner at four thirty. They've had it all along.
Speaker 2: They've had it all along because you want your body when it's producing melatonin to not be interrupted by having dinner at a PM. And your body's like, wait, I'm eating dinner now, and so you got so you add that in and that is like my biggest thing for right now. You do those things and ps, please get a natural path on board. You got to know and this is what I share on my show all the time. Chris is you have to know your team. You're the coach. You putting quarterback in the kicker position? Are you putting the kicker in defense? No, know your team. Your Western doctors are great at diagnosing mostly er your heart attack, you broke your leg, stitch you up, give me a life saving pancreas surgery, and diagnosing and prescribing, prescribing, very good at prescribing. I mean they yes, it's a big part of their their medical meeting, and so we love them for what they're great at. Where they're weaker is healing and getting to the root cause of something. They're great at the band aids.
Speaker 1: And stuff, and in typically nutrition they spend about an hour of med school.
Speaker 2: Yes, on nutrition, and Hippocrates said, the father of medicine said, let food be thy medicine. Why are we forgetting that? So if you get a natural it doesn't make money. This is true.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different that's a different podcast for a different time.
Speaker 2: So get a naturopath on board. Yes, who's going to spend two hours with you in an appointment and go to the root cause of why you're having diest of issues and if you're having excuse me, forgive me. Diarrhea and flatulence and all that stuff, and gas and bloating. None of that is normal. So you need to go talk to a doctor. And so that's my formula.
Speaker 1: God, that is huge. I love it. By the way, the passion behind everything you're talking about I love as well. Before we go and we could go on for days on this. I do love the quote that no one's coming for you, you got to do this yourself. At the same time, I have to imagine that Kevin, your husband, who has been there every step of the way, must be a rock.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was. And you know who was unexpectedly a rock was my dad. I don't want to tell my dad because he had been through hell already. The last thing I wanted to be like, oh, by the way, now I have the other worst thing in the world, like.
Speaker 1: His two girls, is you know two loves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really, really rough and so but you know what was amazing is he handled it so well. He was such a rock, and it was what I really needed. I needed to really get to be the daughter and be taken care of. And I gave him that that gift. A lot of us always try to protect our parents now I think it's like the trend right, yeah, but I now gave him the gift to be able to be a dad and take care of me, and I got that great gift right back. So it was amazing. And Kevin one hundred percent total rock, not gonna lie. This one really frightened him. He was really scared, and we were having conversations about how I wanted Athena raised because we were so afraid in the first week when we were waiting for information. But at some point he shifted as well, and he was like, you're gonna be fine. And I'm like, are you sure, And he's like, yes, I'm sure you're gonna be good. He's like, probably gonna need surgery, but you're gonna be good. I'm like, okay, but are you sure.
Speaker 1: He sounds like a wonderful guy, and I want it. I'd love to have you back on again because the podcast is Heal Squad by the way, with Mariamo Nunos, and this consider this a band aid of getting you on this path. This was a small band aid on a bullet hole. For the rest of this please go to Heal Squad. And I agree. You are the sum total of the five best friends around you. You are the sum total of what you surround yourself with. Listen to people that believe in healing and proactive maintenance and medicine, and I totally agree.
Speaker 2: So I won't ever just give into the diagnosis. I always say, like, you don't know the story's ending, so why are you creating it by catastrophizing. Believe in hope, believe in possibility. Okay, and if you're wrong, and you know now you're that person that made the mistake, to believe like you went through it with in a much more peaceful way. And I read this really great quote in a book recently. I'm going to have this guest on my show, and she said, when they say it's incurable, it just means they haven't found a medicine that goes with it yet. So we are healing unhealable things all the time. I've already done it. I got sidetracked with this whole thing, and I'm getting back on it, and eventually I'll tell the story of a miraculous healing that did take place. And I'm already reversing all the conditions that I've got. The autoimmune stuff are all reversing based on the circadian rhythm, the blue light glasses and all the different healing things that I'm doing, and so healing is possible. So just remember that.
Speaker 1: Healing is possible. I love that, Maria men who knows. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the time, and we will do this again soon.
Speaker 2: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at the most dramatic pod ever, and make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. I'll talk to you next time.