Speaker 1: Ludis.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, Welcome to Slips and Picks, the greatest gambling show of all time. Wildcard Weekend was as wild as they come, especially when you look at the records of the entrance.
Speaker 1: We'll get into you after this whole intro thing happens.
Speaker 2: Leo's four games left eight teams total, eight teams with the hopes and dreams of hosting a Lombardi Trophy, and we're here to break down all of those games.
Speaker 1: My name is Chet Savage. I am your host, and this is Slips and Picks.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level Network marketer Chet Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, Theodore the Mule of James, with diversity.
Speaker 4: And valing college dropouts who get no hoes.
Speaker 3: The interns you're watching the SMP five hundred, not Dock Market one.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Slipson Picks. I'm your host, Chet Savage. We had a wild wild Card weekend, and when you hear from these interns about how everything went, you're gonna be wondering, why haven't I been watching these guys more? Why haven't I been jumping on board and seeing the records, because everybody knows the regular season is great.
Speaker 1: We had a fun time doing that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that matters now is the playoffs, baby, and we got a tie race between three individuals. Let's let's get over to the interns real quick.
Speaker 5: In just the nick of time. It seems we have a few contenders here playing in these playoff games. And with that being said, we'll go on with these records. Chet with an impressive ten and two, the get Go with the seven and four, not too bad, could be better, and the Mule with another ten and two. You gotta really respect this kind of hustle, this mentality these guys are bringing in this late season of football. So for that reason, you guys have evaded the enemy lists. But the only reason I bring the enemy list up is because my I've designated on there. I made a fatal mistake last week and our beautiful show Penny slips I had put.
Speaker 1: The week prior in so hand up.
Speaker 5: I apologize, it was my fault, and I'm on the enemy list. As you can see right here, JK no longer on it Back to you guys.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: Thank you interns Wild Wild Wild Card weekend. I'll start with you meal ten and two, same record as me.
Speaker 1: Feels good to kind.
Speaker 2: Of get over that hump a little bit when it comes to when ball matters the most.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? Brother?
Speaker 6: You know, man, I'm Ryan through Yo City. Where's this lady? I'm count hunted and fifties? Remember, I like chicks with big titties. But if you hate know me, it's because you didn't start in high school.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 6: But if you follow us on slips and picks, subscribe like it hit that ring, you can get money with the mule because you heard what he said, ten and two in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Ten in two playoffs, playoffs.
Speaker 4: That's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: Standing, Hey, did you practice that in the mirror before?
Speaker 7: Hip up?
Speaker 1: A little bit of stuff?
Speaker 4: That's that promo? Yeah, that's the promos the promo you just cut of promo.
Speaker 7: You know, that's what I might be tailing you this entire show.
Speaker 1: But hey, listen, tailing where is it? Tiger race?
Speaker 2: Even though Meil and I went ten and two, seven to four, you're right there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not a yeah, nothing.
Speaker 8: It sucks that it's the double digit you love to chase the double digit, the one zero, But I would like to give my clientele to focus on four and two and calling these games.
Speaker 7: Buffalo wiping out who they.
Speaker 8: Mop Steelers, Steelers Chiefs taking care of business against the Dolphins. Packers had no clue they were going to win that game. However, we love the spread and we love the points. There the Rams covering against the Lions that one than Sean McVay was rooting for both teams at the very end. But I loved that that game covered Eagles. That was if you watched the episode last week, that was the bet I felt most uncomfortable about, the bet I hated the most. And then the Texans I got that one completely wrong. Matter of fact, check called Flacco throw an interception. He took through two interceptions back to the house pick sixes four and two in the big games. Stick with me. I really like the way I'm seeing the board right now.
Speaker 1: I like that, dude.
Speaker 2: And then hold though, Joe Flackoll think, could you imagine being on the Texans offense? Ready, you get the ball, you go three and out essentially, and then next time you get in the field, you're up fourteen more points. And didn't do a damn thing that got you fired out halfway through the third man, what a deal.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's start with our, as always, our buy or sell segment. The first game, Chiefs at Bills at Bills. This is Patrick Mahomes's first game, first out of fifteen playoff games, playing away.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 2: Bill's coming off a big win against the Steelers, who the Steelers had no business being in the playoffs. We love them, we love Mike Tomlin, we love TJ.
Speaker 1: Watt.
Speaker 2: TJ Watt wasn't playing, but damn the Bills really took care of business right there. When Steven remember saying that it was hockey season and Otober no longer, Hawckeys is in him, all of a sudden, he's waving the flight like it's no big deal, like nothing ever happened. Bill's are favorite of minus three. We're not getting to the points. We'll do that in the pumper dump segment. So I'm gonna start with you, Meil, who are we looking at and why?
Speaker 6: Okay, so we know the weather is not going to be a factor in this game, because in Kansas City it is freaking cold.
Speaker 4: And then Buffalo is fucking colder, right, So.
Speaker 6: We understand that this is not going to be a factor in the game. But the factor will be playmakers, and the Chiefs I.
Speaker 4: Don't think they have them. We had some guys step up.
Speaker 6: Number four, I can not remember his name right now, rookie number four, just number four, right, just number four stepped up made some big plays with the Chiefs. Kelse, I don't know what's going on with you, but they gonna need you if y'all want to win this game. Those balls, I'm not dropping those, But I don't know what's going on with Kelse. We know that's not like him, a Hall of Famer coming once he retired. But them Buffalo Bills, they got playmakers all over the field, from receiver to tiight end to running back and also that quarterback. He is controlling the ball, making sure that offense do the right thing, put him in the right situation. So with that being said, I am riding with the Buffalo Mafi yuall me.
Speaker 4: Hands down.
Speaker 2: All if this was like a Twilight Zone type of situation, and you were placed at the Kansas City Chiefs and Travis Kelsey was placed at the forty nine ers and then at the Tennessee Titans. Would you have the same career Travis Kelsey has head.
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely better. I wouldn't. I wouldn't say better, man.
Speaker 1: I think seasons in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like we're similar. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I averaged eight hundred yards every year with the team I played on. I'm not saying that my team wasn't good, just saying, you know, I eight hundred every year.
Speaker 7: With Travis and times you can just throw it up and you know he's.
Speaker 6: Gonna That's That's what they did to me with quadruple, but triple he's double.
Speaker 7: He's taller than you.
Speaker 4: But I'm a long black, so I jump higher. I'm faster. I'll definitely jump.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's your vertical right now.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it's probably in the twenties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somewhere in the forties.
Speaker 1: Williams over here, ye two as well? You think he did better.
Speaker 4: You're running a faux fo by forty.
Speaker 2: Your lower body is way thicker than Travis's right now.
Speaker 1: You're squattier.
Speaker 2: And I remember a rookie offensive lineman Mossa in your ass in the summer camp too.
Speaker 1: That's not bunny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I it's the man. I thought the white guy couldn't jump, but you.
Speaker 1: Know they made a movie about job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know they can jump.
Speaker 1: Who you got?
Speaker 4: I like his pick.
Speaker 7: I'm going Bills minus two and a half. The Bills. They've done nothing but see blood in the water since they started off seven to six, a lot.
Speaker 8: Like Delaney growing up, busted in the beginning globe later in life. That is the Buffalo Bills. We're trusting in Josh Allen. You saw he doesn't give a ship about anything else. Once they win the game and say bring it up business next week, Bills on three.
Speaker 1: But we're going Bills minus two and a half.
Speaker 7: I love this slot for the Bills.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be like, oh, Mahomes, Josh Allen, It's gonna be magical. It's gonna be another traditional game historic. No, it's not Bills might whoop that ass by double digits.
Speaker 4: Ooh what I spun there?
Speaker 7: I felt like I was talking to.
Speaker 1: Are you give me the Bills?
Speaker 2: Ooh okay, I said to double check my sheet. I this one scares me a little bit because it's Mahomes.
Speaker 1: It's the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We've seen it so many times. The things that make me feel better. He's going away. This is the first time in January. He's trotting his ass on a plane, getting thirty thousand feet in the air and landing down in Buffalo. And I think the Bills just have a better run game. You said the weather's not gonna be a factor. There's a lot of snow going up before the game. I think that's gonna be frigid, and run game usually wins in the fridge, and I think Josh Allen does that. What also scares me is that they're playing with like their eighth string linebackers right now.
Speaker 1: I know, and that is nerve.
Speaker 7: Wracking, But the receiver a mentality.
Speaker 1: Give me the Bills, baby.
Speaker 2: Next game, Packers are playing the forty nine ers at the forty nine Ers. The points in that game is minus ey it was minus ten. That says a lot about who's bet and who in the zoo. Maybe we're having a little recency bias with Jordan Love and how he went off youngest team in NFL history, all of a sudden, winning games back and forth. Most spoiled franchise of all time when it comes to getting first round Talented Possible Hall of Famer quarterbacks. But now they got to face the best team in the NFL. I'm gonna go forty nine ers. I'm going forty nine ers and makes me nervous. Brock Perty coming off of a bye week. We got boys healthy though, we got CMC, we got Trent Williams back, we got Deebo Samuel, we got George Kittle. The only thing that's ringing in my head is George Kittle being miked up at the super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs when they lost, seeing to himself, I will be back here, no one's around, I will be back here.
Speaker 1: I will be back here.
Speaker 2: Some of the dude says that lame as fuck, but George Kittle said it coolest fuck because we know George, we know they're work here. McCarthy JJ McCarthy also did, that's a good point. That's a good point. Maybe George Kittle should put his shoes down very intricately and then lay at the goalpost and do some meditations as well. He might, you know he about that action, but I'm gonna do I'm taking the Niners. I think this spread is a lot, which makes me a little bit nervous. But the Packers.
Speaker 1: I feel like the inexperience is going to catch up with them. Being as young as they are, they might eat the cool aid a little too much.
Speaker 4: Get go.
Speaker 7: It's an upset alert.
Speaker 1: Uh oh?
Speaker 8: And yeah, you know we have some friends of the show on the Niners. Kittle up, you boys will watch Fred Warner Fred.
Speaker 7: I like the Packers. I like the Packers plus eight.
Speaker 8: I think that this will be a high scoring game because the Niners they are fairly unstoppable on offense unless the Packers can can deal a turnover. Jyrer Alexander last week stepping in front of that route getting to pick confidence in the playoffs. Let's not pretend that the Niners don't have some holes or haven't had holes in their defense all season long. The Packers, the way that they're operating on offense, the way that Jordan Love is playing, the way that they get creative in the run game.
Speaker 7: Aaron Jones anytime touchdown possibly.
Speaker 4: I like the Packers.
Speaker 7: I like Packers plus eight.
Speaker 8: And I know, I like, I know the Niners are the team of interest that I want to root for. And I love that Kittle said that about getting the Zuer Bowl. I think that they truly believe that. But they're on upset alert with the Packers.
Speaker 7: I'm taking Packers plus eight.
Speaker 1: Do you hope you're wrong though?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: I don't hope.
Speaker 2: So I got those our guys, that's that kind of our other.
Speaker 1: Team, those guys all the teams were not associately with. That's kind of out of the team.
Speaker 7: That is our team.
Speaker 8: But also that staff on the other end, when that green is my staff. They helped me get in the league, they helped me stay in the league, they help bring me back in the league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, this is the.
Speaker 7: Staff that I ride with. So really, will I be upset either way?
Speaker 8: No? I like taking Yeah, I like taking Packers plus eight because I get to still bet on the Packers And even if the Niners only win by six seven, I can say, oh, yeah, we win, Niners win. But if the Packers upset them and win, I might be taking Packers all the way to the divise. I mean, if the Packers win, I would do. Dude, the Packers win, you gotta go. Packers are gonna win the super.
Speaker 7: Jordan loved it's nute dealing.
Speaker 4: If the Packers win, they just win. They're not gonna win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: But you know, what's your peck? Who's your pack?
Speaker 4: Just a second?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I like everything both of y'all said, but I'm a lean towards Will different. I'm gonna lean towards Will just because I feel like the forty nine Ers are going to win the game. But for this show's sake, the Packers will cover to spread. So that's what I believe in because I just feel Matt Lafleur is know how to put an offense together.
Speaker 4: You saw what he did. He diced them boys up.
Speaker 6: He put in some good plays that got guys why the fuck open? And I feel like they're gonna do the same against the forty nine ers, even though they run a similar style of scheme. So this is gonna be like a man in the mirror. Whoever make the most plays is gonna win this game. So I think the forty nine Ers win the game, but I think the Packers cover the spread. So that for I am going with the Packers plus eight.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get back to the bullshit you said before. If the Packers can beat the forty nine Ers or one of the best teams in the NFL, best put together teams in the NFL.
Speaker 1: You don't think the Packers can win.
Speaker 6: The Super Bowl because I believe if they beat the forty nine Ers, that's cool because the Ravens blew the fucking forty nine ers doors.
Speaker 4: Off and and the chickens took their.
Speaker 6: Chicks, took they jackets that their chicks is making for other players and put them on.
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying that they was disrespectful. Yeah, were very disrespectful.
Speaker 6: So at the end of the day, I just think they're gonna come and knock on the wrong door and them then what is the Ravens is gonna swoop down? You know that bird come down and.
Speaker 4: You know you get scared.
Speaker 7: No, now here's what I here's what you got to think about.
Speaker 8: Packers beat the hell out of Dallas at Dallas true where they were undefeated and a completely different team score thirty points a game.
Speaker 6: When you're talking about back Prescott, like we we know when he gets to the playoffs, it's you know, he choking.
Speaker 2: We all know that one of those home videos you got huh that sound.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know he a gobbler, He chokes. We know that.
Speaker 6: So that was I should have went with the Packers, and I thought, I try to believe in Dak in the Dallas Cowboys, and they let me down once again. So I'm just saying anybody could have beat the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: I think more to do with the Packers than did the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not Matt, Like I said, he put up a great scheme. They played very well. They played sound football. Again it was against Dallas. Yeah, you're taking Packers plus eight?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, another another scary one the number ones that know, another scary one for the one Texans who just blew the fucking breaks off. The Browns are now going to Baltimore to the bank to play the number one seed of the AFC the Baltimore Ravens. Ravens are favored right now at minus nine. Now, these three, these four games that we're going to talk about throughout the day, three of these lines have moved before shooting the show. The one line that has not moved is the Ravens and staying hard at minus nine something like the meals got in his pants right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, so here, Neil, who you going with? Brother?
Speaker 4: Hey man? This is another good one. But let me start off with giving you some back data data. So CJ and demarc Rans.
Speaker 6: Are their first year, first rookie quarterback, first rookie year rookie coach to make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Man, let's give a shout out for that.
Speaker 6: You know, demark Orions showing this thing, man, young coach out here showing that you need to hire more football players to be head coaches because we've seen that they putting in work. I know that they're playing the Ravens Lamar and the high power. Ravens are explosive, number one team in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Everyone thinks they're going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Some may even say they may win the Super Bowl, right, Yes, okay, they don't. But at the end of the day, I feel like the Ravens will win this.
Speaker 4: Game, but the Texans will cover.
Speaker 6: And if they do win, hey, that's more for me, man, that's just more units to make for me to put in your pockets.
Speaker 4: All right, So I am going Texas plus nine? What y'all think about that, I'm going Ravens minds line? Okay, good, I'm going to Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Texans.
Speaker 4: Thank you, You're going to Texas.
Speaker 7: Texans. They're spicy they're spicy.
Speaker 9: Spy.
Speaker 2: Shrouds set a record in the first half of most touchdowns thrown by a rookie.
Speaker 4: Quarterback in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: The Texans are a legit ass football team and they are ripping around. You see them on defense, flying to the ball. Even when they're one on one, they're not one on one, they're five on one because guys are flowing, they're getting there, getting to stop their feet and who comes the damn Cavalry's coming now.
Speaker 1: It scares me about the Raves looking up.
Speaker 2: I know that's nine's a lot of points, and I know they've been there before, and all I can go off.
Speaker 1: Of this is my history and my bias.
Speaker 2: Twenty nineteen, they were the one seed and they got upset by a sixteed Titans who had no business being in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And we no, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: You guys had business being the play We win four of.
Speaker 1: The last five just to make the playoffs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys were on a hell of a run.
Speaker 8: And it wasn't like the Eagles where you went like where you go like and one.
Speaker 1: And then true.
Speaker 2: But it's it's very similar to who the Houston Texans, who were maybe going to be the playoffs, maybe not going to be the playoffs. Had to keep winning games and end up winning the division. Because the Titans beat the Jacks. They have been playing and escalating good ball, not saying the Ravens haven't. The Ravens have been playing good ball consistent all year. But that week, that week break makes me.
Speaker 1: A little uncomfortable. It just makes me a little uncomfortable, makes me just.
Speaker 7: A legacy game, legacy game for Lamar.
Speaker 1: Would you say it's make or break for Lamar right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, front of the show.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I just think, like, what do you mean make or break? Like break like he's a choke. He's not a playoff for you.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't win this that that narrative becomes talked about.
Speaker 1: For sure, Ken Lamar, Ken Lamar actually get it done?
Speaker 2: Or is he's just a really good regular season quarterback And that's what the people will say. Yeah, yeah, so there's a lot of pressure. You know, how much pressures on the Texans?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're playing with how much money right now?
Speaker 2: Was it Jamika Ryan that's his name. He's out there showing the film.
Speaker 1: From twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: You see these boys he's been the misfits in the two tone blue. Would they go do? Watch seventy seven? Here, look at this block, Watch twenty two.
Speaker 1: Who's that? I ask a question, who's that? That's dere fucking Henry right there? Ask who that is?
Speaker 2: Watch seventy seven again? Just because I like the player and I really respect him.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, last game, Remember how.
Speaker 7: You felt last year? That's my speech for the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're gonna get a donkey start. Remember how you felt last year? It was like I remember. Now, go out there and play walk on three.
Speaker 4: That's it. Memory when we play?
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right? Last game? Only eight team stand boys.
Speaker 2: Last game, Buccaneers upsetting the team that was in the super Bowl last year looked like dogshit.
Speaker 1: By the way he goes.
Speaker 2: It was very disappointing to watch the Lions flying high right now, they're Lions. They can't even fly. They're flying high like that. Lions are favored at minus six in Detroit.
Speaker 1: It's loud.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, yep, you're right, you're right. That's a good catch. That's a good catch. Eminem slim shady, funny rabbit is doing these didn't like we'll call it interesting.
Speaker 1: We'll call him interesting posts.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, the man's getting on there with his awesome hat, his little peaky blinders type of hat.
Speaker 1: And he's shouting at the Lions.
Speaker 2: Guy lives in a whole half of the year and just makes smash tapes. Now he just goes out.
Speaker 7: And gets boys.
Speaker 1: The son doesn't do well for him.
Speaker 2: He's got very he's got very pale skin right now. Seems it's a winter time all the time for the guy. But he's coming out and that's kind of energy. He's bringing kid Rocks somewhere in this fake white house down the street of Nashville, Tennessee, going they need these boys to win all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: He's a fan, yea.
Speaker 2: So the Lions are really cruising up. It's cool to be a Lions fan. Now, boys, where we go and get calling to start with.
Speaker 7: You the city of Detroit.
Speaker 8: You felt the explosion when they would score or have a play at the beginning of it. They're hosting another home game, and the way that people are kind of tearing up.
Speaker 7: Fans are crying when the Rams would score.
Speaker 8: It would be deafening silent, Like you can just tell that entire city is playing the Buccaneers. Bucks are going to Detroit. They had they were terrible in the red zone. Last time they couldn't score. I think it was like what twenty to six? Last time they played twenty something to six Detroit. Hadel business. I know Baker, he's playing well. I love the story with the Buccaneers. They're kind of like the underdog of the whole thing. Nobody's believing in them, similar to the Texans. But I like the Lions. Man, the momentum, the momentum going into this game, Detroit is.
Speaker 7: On top of the world. I'm going with the Lions. Lions minus six and a half.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that pick go ahead, Meal.
Speaker 6: And the change it I changed, man, I changed you go for you.
Speaker 1: The Meal is gonna go Buccaneers in Detroit.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm going Lions. Me. I changed that whole after I heard what he said. I just that just made sense to me. I just really thought that, you.
Speaker 6: Know, the Bucks was gonna come in there and knock them boys off the saddle. But the Greek lion do have wings, so I'm gonna have to go with the Lions.
Speaker 1: Griffin.
Speaker 2: Let's get a little recalling what was it about Geckos that made you want to go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got the ass whooped. I forgot about that. They got whooped on the last time they was up there. The boys got let's.
Speaker 7: Not, let's not. Buccaneers won the game. But the Eagles are were a bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bad football team. And and and that's why I went with the Bucks. And I saw the drops that the Buccaneers was having. If they do that against the Lions, that ship.
Speaker 4: Is over with.
Speaker 6: So I'm just gonna go with the Lions. And uh, hell are here for the Bucks? Yeah, hell over here. Good job Baker, Good job Baker. You started fathering everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm going lines. It bugs me that you win Bucks. I feel a little more comfortable when it's like I never everybody the triple ay stat, triple a stat, triple ay stat is a good deal?
Speaker 1: Has it been a good deal?
Speaker 2: I feel like the percentage has gone down a little bit. Yeah, I see Jackie with the hand movie.
Speaker 7: Guys who did our data? He got another job?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, said he couldn't continue to do quit John Noah, he couldn't continue doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. Guys just want to stop working for free.
Speaker 1: That's nuts, man.
Speaker 4: It was working for clicks and he's like, I need check.
Speaker 1: He got us to follow him though I started following him. We see what's going on buying.
Speaker 7: I can't keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ball with us. Never thought once to pay him. All Right, we're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we're gonna hit our parlays segment. There was a winner last week doing the twisted parlay.
Speaker 1: And we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Right for these messages, welcome back to slip some picks. We're going to talk all about the boys index parlay and our e t f f's sponsored by And we still got to give a big round of applause for this twisted tea.
Speaker 1: Baby, best part.
Speaker 2: I see you out there five percent ABV when it's a wintertime baby, you don't want that carbonation to tell me what you're gonna take a twisted tea? And what I have right here is a half and half? What what's half and half there? Half the sugar, half.
Speaker 4: Of the carbs.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the light, which means probably the same thing I just said. Regardless, they're delicious and I didn't want to do this, but the meal bagged.
Speaker 1: At the commercial break.
Speaker 2: Please God, Please God, let me just chug one more. You saw how great of a show was last time. You know, the people loved it. I would never let them down. I am the Twisted gesture chet. You told me, you told me that was my nickname, and I love it, and so for that, I'm gonna concede.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let him have it. Can you please pass that down to the meal Requick.
Speaker 2: You know you're the gesture. You're the gesture Bucky Twisted Prints, Twisted Prints.
Speaker 1: Royalty like that.
Speaker 2: I got, I got he.
Speaker 4: God damn, but he's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do regret making him do it. Thomas, all right, go ahead, cheers brother.
Speaker 8: One, two, two, three, three, disrepecting you better hurt up, guzzle you better HP and guzzle.
Speaker 4: You got something in there.
Speaker 6: I was thinking for a second and he was cheating, but he busts his ship all the way over.
Speaker 4: I needed an airflow to damn. That is that we have chocks drink together. Huh uh uh.
Speaker 1: Let's get into bout the boys Index pol A sponsored.
Speaker 2: By Twisted Twisted Prince Twisted Friends Twist Suggesture.
Speaker 1: We are here to serve you on our kingdom.
Speaker 2: First one, low hanging fruit boys. He's back after a nice little break. Got the anche right at the obliques. Right, he's out there doing his pilates, he's doing his yoga. I am taking CMC. Anytime touchdown, that is the lock of the week. That is the lock of the week. These boys want to want a super Bowl. Put it in the white boy's hands. That's what you gotta do here, Geko, who are you going with?
Speaker 8: I like Lamar Jackson anytime touchdown. Yeah, might be the more lock getting the end zone with his feet. Oh no celebration, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, this is.
Speaker 7: On the ground. Lamar Jackson any ten times. So I like that.
Speaker 4: I was gonna because I was gonna.
Speaker 7: Oh fuck yo, my fucking ankle almost got called god. I mean, we're we're chuckling right now, but yeah, but there's a hostile I can't get out of you.
Speaker 1: He goes, we're chuckling right now, but not laughing at all.
Speaker 8: I was gonna go Aaron Jones anytime touchdown, but I don't want to just to focus on a couple of games.
Speaker 7: I want to watch them all. I want Lamar Jackson anytime touchdown.
Speaker 2: You know, I believe it I'd like to see the mule switches pick to Aaron Jones anytime touchdown. No, why because I feel like if you put that together, we're just.
Speaker 6: I just feel Sam Laport is the reason why the lines are pretty well off, and it's the situation at the end, and I think he's going to get over that five point five receptions.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the receptions are.
Speaker 6: I'm just guessing, but I'm assuming that's what it is because last week it was it was five and a half, so I'm assuming they may be five last Yeah, he hit it last week.
Speaker 4: Of course he did. It's Sam Laporter. Let's be real. The man.
Speaker 6: He's out there playing with a spraying knee, okay and still getting open.
Speaker 1: You can he sprained it.
Speaker 6: That's what they said. They said they sprained something in m C L A C.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the yeah, yeah, the bone bers is no joke. Yeah, And he went out there and still played for hell of a game.
Speaker 6: He's a word add And you know I mentored them at the combine, so Sam, I mean.
Speaker 1: He had conversation. Is not a mentorship.
Speaker 2: That's a nice conversation between going to.
Speaker 4: Go and tack the ball.
Speaker 6: How to get op and how to cheat without getting caught, and it's working.
Speaker 7: So I'm going it was definitely.
Speaker 8: A situation where he walked off and you had to lean something and who is that again?
Speaker 4: You got me up?
Speaker 7: They I was no, no, no, no, I'm saying you about him?
Speaker 4: Oh you said, I was like who that?
Speaker 8: They might?
Speaker 4: I definitely was like, hey, what's his name? But I had a paper. I'm lying, I had a paper with all their faces.
Speaker 1: So I do how to talk to everybody this year.
Speaker 8: I'm going to come by this year to saying Sam might have been like this old guy kept talking about releases.
Speaker 2: After doing that, Jordan reading with me a tight end to you, trying to show like different routes and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Or he goes up to his way, Hey why'd you leave me? Are you stuck with it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It goes up to him. Thanks a lot, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're crazy that old black guy was young man.
Speaker 7: Yeah you're the mule.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the mual.
Speaker 6: So sad the porter over receptions get that locked in, I promise, y'all.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the winner, because when you hit these parlays with the boys, you put that bet slip in, you screenshot it and you put it on Twitter and then you tag busting with the boys. You were entered in a chance to win not only the bet you placed, but also a three hundred dollars winner as well, and that.
Speaker 1: Winner is Michael McIntyre. Oh my congratulations, my job. That's seventy five, Ben mac john.
Speaker 2: But you can't do that. But you can't do that. All right, let's get into the next parlay seven. That's gonna be E T f f's Easy Team Favorite Phone. We're taking the teams that are favored by the most and want to say, we're gonna put this in a parlay, make the odds a little bit better for us to make a little money on top of it.
Speaker 1: I'll go first, very simple.
Speaker 2: It's gonna go along when I bet the boys index parlay and that is the forty nine ers switch.
Speaker 4: Get I switched because I'm a what was before? We ain't gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: Here's the Ravens money line before.
Speaker 7: I like the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I I yeah, I'm with you on that Lion's money line.
Speaker 4: Right, I love the Lions. This is this is the crazy You want to switch your you want to switch your rooting.
Speaker 1: You're rooting sheet.
Speaker 7: No, this is like I love the Lions. Just this pick got you. I love them to cover. I love them.
Speaker 4: So you're not picking money line?
Speaker 7: Yeah, money on?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you tell you something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that twisted tea. I'm I'm like, I'm not only listening to him, I'm feeling.
Speaker 4: Everything he said. You hit fastest.
Speaker 1: Bet you won't do another one.
Speaker 4: I will because you will. I am a pussy man. If you would have done it, I would have did it.
Speaker 1: You just said you would have done it before you've been asked them if you would do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. Then I changed my mind.
Speaker 6: When you know, it's like when the person get pulled over, you'd be like, have you been drinking?
Speaker 4: No? Then they'd be like, I can smell it. Well I had to, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like that, but you should just tell my talent sanitizer.
Speaker 4: I usually be like, I got COVID. Oh yeah, back up.
Speaker 7: I got COVID pandemic.
Speaker 1: Take it over the world.
Speaker 4: Letting it's not come out. You know, I can't feel it. Sneeze in your mouth, covid, don't smell it. I can't smell Uh. I'm going bills money line.
Speaker 7: Why why did you switch Ravens and Bills?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: You know, because when when I got on the sheet, these dudes usually don't fill out the sheets. I'm usually the first one to get hit the sheets. I get on the sheets. Both of them got the best teams already, So then I chose the Ravens made a mistake. I'm gonna go with the Bills because the spread is a little better for the Bills to win that game money line.
Speaker 7: So you're the spread is.
Speaker 8: Better with the Ravens to win the game, but for money purposes the Bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: You're saying the Ravens are gonna win this game. Sorry, No, you're saying that the Bills are gonna win. Yeah, you don't believe the Ravens money line is gonna hit.
Speaker 6: No, I just don't know what the Texans. The Texans scare means, take the Texans. Yeah, if it's the favorite. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 2: But by your sales segment, you took the Texans plus plus nine. Yeah, we are saying now since you are going on taking Texas.
Speaker 6: No, I'll say they gonna cover the spread. I didn't say they was gont win.
Speaker 2: Now you basically just all right, did you take your Yeah, you take the lines in love with that immediately through your eyes and you're good.
Speaker 1: All right, take a break, dude. When we come back, we're gona hit the pump or dump segment right for these messages right about the Hey you not done yet?
Speaker 7: The picking?
Speaker 1: He's crazy. Welcome back to Slips and picks.
Speaker 2: Hope you enjoyed that little merch plug by the way, stored up barsool sports dot com. You and go and grab your merch from busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Maybe next year we'll do a little slips and picks merch. Maybe we'll start the season out with some slips and picks merch. Let us know how you feel in the comments about that. Now let's get into the pump or dump segment. Now, I'm gonna give these boys the four games we've already talked about. This is only four games left. I'm gonna give them the total points and they're gonna say pump taking the over or dump taking the under boys. If you forgot, this is a show kind of like stocks, and that's.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna do here. Okay, first game, is Chiefs at Bills.
Speaker 2: We already know that the Bills are favored, but the total points in that game is forty five and a half. So with that being said, Muel, you pumping or dumping.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pump this game. I feel like this is gonna be a high scoring game. We got the Chiefs Patrick Magic, we know he can put points on the board, just need them guys catch the ball to do that. The Bills, we know they got a high power offense at the firing that offensive coordinator. So these dudes is putting points on the board left and right. So I have to pump this game.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: GETO got it?
Speaker 7: I'm going dump all right, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Pumping this game. I really believe that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the Chiefs and the Bills, and I know Chiefs haven't scored them many points as as years prior, but I feel like we're gonna run to ourselves in the situation that we saw a few years ago in the ANFC Championship, whereas who has the ball last, whoever has the ball last, you win.
Speaker 1: We might even be looking at overtime in this game.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a tight, tight race that With that, I can see this going well over forty five and a half points. So I'm going to pump it the next game, Packers at Niners. This game was forty nine and a half and now it is fifty and a half. So the odds, the odds makers, the betters are all saying over, over, over. These guys are getting squirrelling and they're bumping the numbers up. Neil, where are you going?
Speaker 6: I see, I know all them dudes is pumping it up. It's because you got Shanahan and Matt Lafleair. You know they offen this is high.
Speaker 1: Same tree.
Speaker 4: Huh, same tree, same tree.
Speaker 6: You know these guys like to put points on the board. You know, they come up with different schemes to put points on the board to get the playmakers.
Speaker 4: The balls in their hands. So with that, I am pumping this game.
Speaker 8: Pump pump. I like a pump here. I like forty nine Ers offense. I like the Packers offense. You're right from the same tree.
Speaker 2: Let's get high, let's get hot, and the Packers will be able to thought a little bit. Being in San Francisco, the weather's gonna be nice. That ball is gonna be slinging everywhere. They're gonna be slinging that thing all over the yard. Texas at Texans at Ravens. Total points was forty five and a half and now has gone down to forty three and a half. Makes me a lot more comfortable about my pick. All go first on this one. I'm expecting a pump all the way. I'm expecting a pump all the way in this game. I think Lamar Kobe Bryant eyes the whole thing. That's really exciting.
Speaker 1: I think CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud and his offense along with Nico Collins bumber tank bells out. That's a big bummer because they had that one to two points right there. But they were efficient and running the ball on the perimeter against the Browns and they did a great that. I know that Ravens have a really good defense, but when you're able to do the pin poll technique with the tackles and the titans, we used to call that trailer tractor taxi uber those types of things. You get a guy out in space like Laramie Tonsa who can move really well, has great feet, leaves you a big opportunity to gain those efficient type of run plays, which is four yards or more and with that, I think they'll be able to keep the ball, you know, get those safeties to come up a little bit and then finally take it over the top and that type of situation which gives me a pump.
Speaker 1: With forty three and a half points.
Speaker 6: Meal man, I like everything you said. That shit was beautiful. It was fucking beautiful. Thank you, thank you. The shit really just hit me. I daydream for a little bit, but I'm back.
Speaker 1: Really liked what you said. Didn't hear any of it, but I'm back.
Speaker 7: Played earlier this season.
Speaker 6: Okay, where did college go again?
Speaker 4: In college?
Speaker 2: University of Michigan, babe, baby, and he been fucking balling.
Speaker 6: The dude said he took up yoga this offseat this last offseason, and he just put him in his police in mind and now we see it on the field. I am pumping this game because I feel like he is going to have a game against these boys. We need them to. We really need them to. CJ, need you to. And if y'all didn't know, CJ is from the peak town Pomona baby represent yes, indeed, so you know, get this done. I'm a pump it because I feel like he gonna throw them. He's gonna be putting points on the board.
Speaker 1: I think he's a blue and red guy.
Speaker 4: I think he's a blood Oh really yeah. I think his father was the neighborhood he was in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, his father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think his father. Yeah, yeah, he's aot.
Speaker 6: No, not a shot. Is that good parents? His kid, made sure his kid went to a great school. He didn't go to Pomona High actually moved him out of Pomona so he can go to a better high school. So I mean that with that. Man said, you know his family is great. But again I think he was on the red side.
Speaker 1: Yeah that makes you mad?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I would have made represents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he represented the city now, so that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Ahead, get what he got pumped up. I already know what he's thinking. I know they'll get go. So well, I know what he's thinking. What I know, you want to pump this game. But you just saw the meal and I pump and it makes you want.
Speaker 4: To say dump. Of course, of course.
Speaker 1: Was that spot on.
Speaker 4: He don't like to be ho, he don't like them triple as.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about the triple A.
Speaker 2: Is it's if you're seven and four, which is a hell of a stat to have after the wild card week at weekend, but your two buddies were ten and two. You've got to shake it up a little bit by having a couple of Hey, I gotta swing a bigger stick in the.
Speaker 1: Situation, so he not necessarily What makes you say dump?
Speaker 8: Because a point a lot more aligned on the majority of games, and there's like a couple that are different, and that's like, to me, that would be enough.
Speaker 7: To swing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there are several that were kind of different on I like, I just like with it going down and seeing that the Ravens beat him, uh, twenty five to nine in the first.
Speaker 6: Game, Like, it's not gonna happen again, though you never know, you're right, but that what CJ plan?
Speaker 4: What CJ plan?
Speaker 7: Yeah he was?
Speaker 1: I think he was out.
Speaker 4: I don't think he came. Oh first game of the season. Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: The text pronounced dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Bucks at Lions total points forty and a half. That line has not moved at all.
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 7: I like dump. I think the Lions defense shows up.
Speaker 8: I think the Bucks struggle offensively in their season slowly comes to an end, and in the second half we're kind of talking.
Speaker 7: Hey, they've kind of had the hell of a year.
Speaker 8: All the changes in that Baker he should be he should be proud about this, Like Mike Evans, the Bucks didn't sign him extending what he's gonna.
Speaker 7: Do in free agency. They're gonna be making a lot of changes.
Speaker 8: And is this head coach is he's still gonna be the head coach going in the next year because it could be that bad?
Speaker 6: Wow, were you crazy? The head coach is going to be the head coach going into.
Speaker 7: All I'm saying, head coach?
Speaker 4: Uh, what's his name? The black guy?
Speaker 7: No, I know, I'm laughing playing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Was he an Illinois defensive mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Lovey Smith was Hey to white people, black people all looking like, it's okay, but also.
Speaker 1: How similar do we look like to you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Oh that one.
Speaker 8: But what I was saying is before they've made it this far, like Bulls has been on.
Speaker 4: The hot seat like oh yeah, you definitely that is so true. With my pick, my fault, what do you want to with my pick? You know I'm gonna dump this game.
Speaker 6: I just don't think the Buccaneers can score points even though with with the with the game against the Eagles, they could have went over, but they didn't. They thank you, thankfully they didn't go over. And I don't think they're gonna go over forty eight and a half points.
Speaker 4: With the Lions though.
Speaker 6: That scares me because the Lions could do that if the game gets out of hand.
Speaker 4: But I don't think it's gonna get out of hand. I think it's gonna be close. Uh.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna dump this game. Uh, just the only one I really was really worried about.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens. It is the one you're worried about. Yeah, that's the only game.
Speaker 7: What are you doing? See that right there, question.
Speaker 4: Mark, that's the only game.
Speaker 2: I'm word No, I'll dump, thank you, I'll dump. That's a nervous little pick I got there. Apparently I'm gonna dump this game. Why I don't know, but I'm gonna dump it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of the lines showing up.
Speaker 2: I like the thought process of Baker Mayfield having the yips good one week, bad one week, kind of the consistent theme right there, a little more of a roller coaster Baker.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dump this game. I'm gonna dump it. We're all good. You guys feel good about like boys.
Speaker 2: There is no underdog segment or Monday Night football or Thursday football because maybe it's the playoffs. It's the division finals, so division finals. It's the divisional week, so that's the end of the show. Enjoy it at the time, comment like subscribe. Tell your friends we're enjoying doing this for you. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we love doing it. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Jet Savage.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to the playoff penny Slips Parlays. We are here champion or divisional round weekend, not championship weekend. I'm already thinking about next week because I've already seen who has won this week. And this week we will be picking our own parlays. There's no team parlay, no team parlay. And then we'll also I have a player pro parlay as well. And I just now remember that I love that I can kick it off. Yeah, go ahead. The Texans Ravens game. I am picking the Texans to cover plus nine Packers forty nine ers. I'm choosing the Niners minus nine bucks Lions. I think the Bucks are gonna upset the Lions. We're going Bucks plus six and a half and Chiefs Bills we're rocking Buffalo minus three.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I like these picks mine. You know, there's only four games this weekend, so these parlays are gonna get a little close. But for my parlay, I will be going Houston Texans plus nine and a half. I'll be taking the San Francisco forty nine Ers minus nine and a half. I will be taking the Detroit Lions minus six and a half, and then I'll be taking the Buffalo Bills minus two and a half. So a little bit of a separation on the Lions Bucks game. But if it was the same, this wouldn't even be fun.
Speaker 9: And this is usually how parlays go, y'all know how it is. You lose one leg and that game will probably be the leg that decides who brings home this cash.
Speaker 5: So what JP's saying is take both parlays, but just switch out the Bucks and the Lions.
Speaker 9: And it's guaranteed, guaranteed free money. The last one that I had prepared because I messed up the instructions. I had Lamar Jackson plus one and a half passing touchdowns, Aaron Jones anytime touchdown, and Baker Mayfield over one and a half. That's plus eight twenty one odds for divisional weekend. We're about to stack the bread for next for championship weekend, so that for the Super Bowl we go all in on the kickoff.
Speaker 5: I love it, all right, we'll set it up with the last thing.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, we have our rock up sock and pick them. As you'll know, it's been undefeated except for like four times. And this week we're rocket with the closest game on the board, and that game is the Chief Verse the Bills. Now, y'all saw how we picked this game. But let's watch how Destiny picks this game.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good luck.
Speaker 9: Bills, Chiefs naturally on one punch man, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: Dude, that's literally throw every single cent you've ever collected in your bank account on the Bills minus two and a half.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's no way it doesn't win. As you we are we you just watched the.
Speaker 1: Games, all right? Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks thanks again Gas for tuning in. Again, apologies for last week.
Speaker 1: I'll be better.
Speaker 5: Hopefully it's not this past.
Speaker 1: Week's this week.
Speaker 5: That being said, cue the outro music.
Speaker 6: Nothing