Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined not on this Tuesday morning, on this Monday morning because we're tamping a day early because of the holiday, by Chris Welsh and Andrew Ericson Fellas. It is not only the week of Christmas, it is the week of the Fantasy Championship. We were just talking a bit before we started recording about how we performed in Week sixteen in the Fantasy Semifinals. It was not a good week for me. I will make the title game in a few places, but not the leagues I care most about. I'm going to get edged out in the scott Fish Bowl Finals. I had a very strong week actually, but everybody did and I will not make the finalists there. You know, we were talking about some of the content leagues, some of the industry leagues were in together. A lot of disappointing performances for me at least, and I faced Jonathan Taylor in a number of places, which was pretty much an auto loss. Welsh, how did your teams fair this weekend?
Speaker 2: We did pretty good. The ones that's survived. Coming into this week, I think I'm in going into two Championships, and then I'm still in the championship round of the Fantasy Pros Online FFPC. The Fantasy Pros Online Championship. They just take the final three weeks, they round them up. I had a very strong week. I had Brian and one team. It was like Brian Thomas and Bijon. It was a very very strong week on that team, so hoping to make some cash, make some cash. But there's a couple others. I had that classic by the way where it was like the prior week stinker, and then I look at those teams this week, bup, bup, bup would have just like done some demolishing specific can't do that. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. Yeah, flex leagues, I would have moved on to the championship. But no, Bueno Erickson, how about you, buddy.
Speaker 3: I had three teams left playing in the semi finals. One of them was lost. I got destroyed, so that team will not be moving on. But two teams and the one that I care about the most I've talked about before four on this show, Puku Nakui, even though he didn't really have a good game. A team has Brian Thomas on it, So he's been helping a lot. And Jane Daniels so j Nails obviously had that monster game against the Eagles, and that's gonna propel a lot of people, so including me. So unless something very weird happens on Monday Night football, I should have at least two teams advancing to the championships. So yeah, looking forward to Week seventeen and get to these emiss.
Speaker 2: Isn't it incredible too? I forgot this. So I have like two in the championship FFPC and my favorite thing, because you said your your favorite league is and I've done this, mentioned this tons of times the Pentathlon. I'm playing in the five event league that my friend Derek and Riper at the Athletic Is put together. We are first place in one of the events in the super Flex League and we had Jalen Hurts and Jalen Hurts gets knocked out. Also destroyed my wallet right before Christmas. Thanks a lot. I hope he's okay though, But isn't it amazing when you get those other players that pick you up, like in that one I had justin Jefferson, like we look like like we're gonna just score low and then the rest of your players, like they know it's happening, Eric Erckson, They're picking you up, They're bringing They're saying, we're gonna pick up what Jalen Hurts lost and we are going to play for you. It's like a Christmas miracle, Justin Jefferson and a host of other great guys. You just I don't know, We'll always remember those guys that pick up the slack for the quarterbacks or the big players that we lose, you know, in the first quarter of the most important time in fantas.
Speaker 3: Why team morale is so important, So Andrew Week said, it is. You drop all your bench guys. You pick up Nick Chobb, you pick up Tank Dale, you pick up you pick up Chris Godwin, Rashie Rice, all these guys that deserve to be on the ship, and you pick all them, throw on your bench, and then they become a league winners.
Speaker 1: Get him right your team. You get him a ring, Get him a ring that does bring morale. I will I'll be facing Mike Mayer in the finals of our Fantasy pros Dynasty league that we have. So that's that's one fun one and I'm hoping if I get a miracle tonight, and again we are recording this on Monday morning because of the holiday, this will be released on Tuesdays. So we don't know yet what's happened in Packer's Saints. But if I get a miracle a bad game from both Jacobs and Jaden Reed, then I might be facing ericson in one championship as well. But it will not be.
Speaker 3: Like luck, because I'm gonna be starting Mason Rudolph so Ron Christmas, so you better watch out.
Speaker 1: We will be talking and here about how we did in week sixteen, our predictions, and then mostly looking ahead to week seventeen, so again, you know, just to emphasize again probably too much at this point. We are taping this early, so we're gonna do the best we can as far as like if guys are playing or not, as far as we might include some Packers and some predictions. They obviously haven't played yet, so if anybody gets hurt or ends up not playing, you're listening to this later in the week, maybe after the holidays or right before Christmas, or however you want to do it. Just bear in mind this is early Monday morning. We want to get to get everybody a show, but we also wanted to give ourselves and our editing team, who does a wonderful job all year, a break on Christmas, even Christmas, So that's why we're rolling early. Let's see how did we do in week sixteen? Ericson as of now, and you do still have one prediction waiting to see how it does tonight. As of now. You got literally nothing right from last week.
Speaker 2: It was the meanest you've ever been. I was like, Erickson's gonna have done good. You're like and awful. It was a bad one.
Speaker 1: I was updating it throughout the day yesterday and I had like all the predictions written down and it was either deleted if you didn't get it, or leave it in the outline if you did, and it was just delete, delete, highlight cut.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was brutal for.
Speaker 3: Franklin. We knew golf, Yeah, well wrong, try frank That did go over his receiving yards prop he just didn't catch, and he didn't catch the store Marvin had the long reception, not Troy Franklin. Although Bonnicks didn't even really throw the ball down field at all. It was all checked out. So there's that one. Uh, Christian Watson is on Monday night, so we don't know about that, so that one's gonna hit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yes, Ericson's logic of the world, which is pretty sound by the way, it saved me in multiple spots. That way, there's no chance Erickson can go oh for five. So I'm gonna now that hard on. Christian. What was your what was your prediction on want So?
Speaker 3: I think it was I think it was over his receiving and touchdown.
Speaker 2: So all right, everybody already knows what happens, and you know that.
Speaker 1: He you listed a bunch of the ones you had. He didn't list the big one that we've been talking about for like a month, which was traded.
Speaker 3: I swear like Kyler Murray just doesn't. I don't know, Like he sees Martin Harrison, He's like, I gotta throw a fade to Martin Harrison. He never catches.
Speaker 2: Ever, Kyler Murray stinks. He stinks. Oh, he had McBride in the end zone, overthrew him, which then.
Speaker 3: Turned into a past interference call and then they DJ Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you watch that play, it was like, you know, a full set. It was like three tight ends or whatever. It's play action. McBride goes to the left wide open. Kyler Murray never even looked over there and went to DJ j Ellis because I bet it. Of course I ride with Homie. I go, I'm on trade McBride two straight weeks on money and I'm like McBride, DJ Dallas. Kyler Murray hates trade McBride and I don't know if you guys saw too trade McBride not happy after the game, had a few words about how cooked they got. That was recorded Cayler Murray's rough as was.
Speaker 3: My last one, last one I got wrong, I should say.
Speaker 2: You had it was.
Speaker 1: We did it at a time where we thought that Carson Wentz might start for the Chiefs, so you had him having a good game. So that one's a little unfair, got butchered. He never really have the opportunity to, uh that was to see how he did. But for you, let's talk about Wels. Wels did much better. You know, some of the ones he didn't technically get, but like if you are, for example, you had Bucky Irving getting a rushing and a receiving touchdown. He didn't get that, but he had a good game like that spiritually was correct. You were right about Lamar Jackson exercising demons against the stealers, but he didn't technically throw for three hund yards.
Speaker 2: So like, hey, but I said three touchdowns and I had sad three hundred total yards.
Speaker 1: And he was like, you were spiritually correct for sure.
Speaker 2: That's manifested accounting.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: And then you were. You were definitely like objectively correct on Jerome Ford eighty plus yards in a touchdown and George Kittle doing well against Miami getting his hundred plus yards. So you you hit spot on on a couple of these as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what I remember too, Brian Thomas, I think had that huge play this week, and I put it in my brain that I had put that on there. The one I got really wrong was Kim That was from the previous Thomas having that. Yeah, I would say, soothsayer as Erickson would say, like, I'm gonna give myself the points. I nailed all of those to a very high degree. Kem Coleman, big fat, stupid idiot direction. Why would I think he would do anything whatsoever. But I'm gonna take I'm gonna take four wins on that with one loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rest of them you maybe missed if you were like betting their props like technically, but you a win for the overall prediction on the on the rest, and to be clear, you only needed to get one of them right to do better than Erickson.
Speaker 2: Because again, because if you don't remember Ericson, everything you did was wrong, just if you forgot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into our week seventeen predictions. It'll be interesting to see kind of what direction you guys took these, given how early in the week we are doing this relative to usual, But we're going to see if I mean like, it can hardly be much worse Ericson. So we'll start with you, what's your what's your number five prediction for week seventeen.
Speaker 3: Jackd Abbins is going to come back off of injury reserve and rush for one hundred and thirty four plus yards against the New England Patriots. First of all, it's a great matchup and Jack Obbins is eligible to come off the injury reserve. And I just cannot stand any more of the Gus Bus experience on just too much. On Thursday night, the guy is sitting on like twenty yards, he rips off this like the longest run of his career, seemingly and destroys all of the gust Edwards unders that I had on Thursday night, but scored two touchdowns. I'm sure he helped a lot of people and their fantasy champions discuss Edwards, So shout out to the gus Bus. But I think that Dobbins, if he is eligible to play and comes off ir that they're going to throw him right back into the fire because I think Dobbins he has incentives. There's a reason why I picked one hundred and thirty four yards exactly, so he gets an additional one hundred and fifty K for each of the thresholds that he reaches in terms of rushing yards. So he's at seven sixty six right now, but he gets to nine hundred, he gets an additional bonus. He gets to one thousand and fifty, he gets another additional bonus. So I'm going to expect that, hey, he can get to one hundred thirty four yards, get that first bonus because I put him over nine hundred and then even a week at we could see him run a lot more. So I like j Dobbins bouncing back here. It's a great matchup against New England Patriots. They can't stop the run. James Cook got there on not even that much volume last week, going over one hundred yards. So I like Dobbins and I think that I wouldn't be hesitant to start him in fantasy, Like I think you should start JK. Dobbins if he is eligible to play.
Speaker 1: I was surprised when I saw on the outline that you put specifically one hundred and thirty four plus yards. I guess it makes sense that it would be base around some kind of incentive. Welsh, what do you think about, you know, maybe not specific one hundred and thirty four yards, but Dobbin's having a big day and being a very viable start in what will theoretically be his first game back, assuming he is officially activated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the logica. Again, they'll like the one thirty four. This will be the like he goes for one hundred and you're going to spiritually say he was pretty right, and I'll be like that was right, but like, yeah, like I probably wouldn't pick the one thirty four because he's, like I don't see him like hitting the incentive and then pushing at that hard in that first game back. But if he has like a hundred, he's probably within the distance where next week I would be like, oh, now we're gonna go like hard, We're going to go on incentive based numbers. But yeah, I think the only thing that worries me is him coming back and you know, like having this very very vast history of injuries and it happening again this year, that they would want him a little bit healthier, and you don't want to give him twenty plus carries, so I would be worried he'd be limited to like you know, ten to twelve just to get his feet under him. But he has had some big explosive plays this year, so I don't know, you know, if I were playing Sate, like whatever his rushing yard prop is, I think I'm going to want to go over it this week. I think that's a play because incentives are in the uh when say the rear view kind of in the review, they're like, they're right there, but I'm not sure, like we're going to hit that one thirty four. But I like the logic of what's happening here because you want to get him set, you want to get him going, and as you know Erickson was talking about off air like the other week, and a lot of people do it is incentive time. This is the time where people are like going heavy on yards and catches. That's why Mike Evans is a big play right now, and knowing these type of things are really important. I think it was didn't someone ask Baker Mayfield about this last week with Mike Evans and He's like, I'm paying attention to more of the you know, the thousand yard club incentives than he is. So yeah, I think that the logic is really sound here and JK. Dobbins getting some run is good. Just worried about what the volume looks like.
Speaker 1: Quickly ericson, I know it's definitely too early for rankings, but what kind of range do you expect Dobbins to fall in for you.
Speaker 3: Top twenty four? I would say probably at RB two range. I mean looks. I mean James Cook had eleven carries last week out one hundred yards against Patriots, right, so even if Dobbins gets ten carries, that might be enough to get some do some serious damaging. I mean, the Page's defense is so bad, like they can't stop anything. So the Chargers are muscle wing territory. They're trying to make a run at the postseason. It's good matchup, but on Saturday too, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's your number five prediction, all right?
Speaker 2: The first one I'm gonna go with almost like caveat here because there might be a player issue with it, But the main crux of it is going to be going down the Odric estimate train, and we're gonna go Adric estimate pulling off seventy five plus total yards and a touchdown against the Cincinnati Bengals. Why I'm giving it a caveat. Jalil McLoughlin is fully healthy and available. Let's just move this to him. Let's just put this over to McLoughlin. I like this in play for both of these guys. What I do like is estimated this past week nine carries forty eight yards against Chargers. That's a tough one and a touchdown, averaging over five yards per carry. What did I do with Jerome Ford? Last week? We picked on the Bengals. Who are the Broncos playing the Bengals. The Bengals still giving up the tippy top. This hasn't updated here, but going into this past week, the Bengals were giving up the most fantasy points to running backs, the most receiving yards two running backs. So if McLoughlin is active, I really like this plus seventy five because he's going to be heavily involved in the receiving game. This is a little bit of a Javonte william thing on the receiving side. But Arodric Estimate getting more carries. I know they want to. They want to see more out of him. If McLoughlin is not there, they can get in this game. Adric Estima going to get over those ten carries, have seventy five plus and just rip off what you can do against the Bengals, because we saw it from Jerome Ford. So seventy five in a score for Adric Estimate, assuming Juliel McLoughlin is inactive.
Speaker 1: Ericson, this would be clearly the best game of Estimate's young career for fantasy purposes. Do you think that it'll play out the way? Well, She's it.
Speaker 3: I hope so, because I love Estimate, but I hate Champayn and this is just this is a classic Hey like Estimate. It looks like the guy like he even started the game last on Thursday night, and the broadcasters messed it up saying, oh, Jamanti Williams up the medal for blah blah blah. Wait, that's not Jamante Williams, that's I'm just Esterday starting the game. And I'm just I'm just so sick of being bamboozled by Sean Payton when it's like, oh, the trend say that this should be the next guy getting the volume, and I'm terrified if mcloffain comes back and then adds another wrinkle to this prediction. The other thing too, that I concerns about is the game script if the Bengals get a lead like his estimate even in the game anymore, because I love Javonte in that's pass catching role. So that's where I get concerned about where this con potentially goes off the rail. Again. I would love all the conference where it'll be like love estimate, it's a great matchup, and I think that Fantasy football wise, like there are gonna be people that might need to start estimate, you know, even as like a flexor an RB three play because it is a good matchup for him and went in doubt. I think attacking some of these softer matchups makes a lot of sense, But I just I don't think I've ever been right like backing one week of a sample size of this broadcast backfield and then following the next week it being correct. So that's my only hesitance on it.
Speaker 1: Who do you guys think wins that game? By the way, it's huge for the ANC playoff picture. Bengals are laying three and a half at home, it's.
Speaker 3: Only three and a half. I'm on taking the Bengals. Yeah, I just I'm taking the bank the Bengals are. The Bengals are playing much better right now, like they're winning the games that they should beat against bad teams. The Broncos defense has not been playing nearly as well as it was to start the year. And I don't know if bo Nix can can keep up with Joe Burrow. I mean, this offense scores like thirty five points a game.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like which version of bo Nick shows up too, because we've seen this incredible, like really accurate, get the ball to everybody version of bo Nicks, and then we've also seen that like rookie version just show its head. The thing also is like if you could stop Jamar Chase. That's like a feat in itself. But then they'll just they got t Higgins and then they've got Chase Browns. So yeah, I don't like hooks like that. I probably would take the Bengals at this point, but you know, back just real quick on the logic. You're right, if the Bengals were to get out really really quick, this could be disastrous. But I would think one of the things the Broncos are going to want to do also is you want to control the game, and you want to control the clock, and that's something estimate rattling off over five yards per carry against a Chargers defense last week really works well for them to want to use him to control the clock. But you know, he's probably going to come out third downs. That's where Javonte comes in again, assuming McLaughlin's not there. But my assumption is, if I guess by this logic, maybe I would want to take the hook with the Broncos here, but I guess I am leaning a little bit Bengals.
Speaker 1: It's the highest total of the week at exactly fifty. I mean ericson you said, like, you know, the Bengals are scoring thirty five a game, you got to keep up. If you take out the back to back at Ravens at Chiefs where the Broncos didn't score much. Since Week seven, their points scored are thirty three, twenty eight, thirty eight, twenty nine, forty one, thirty one, twenty seven. They've been a very very productive offense for really the last two months here outside of just that one back to back game against the two artist teams on their schedule. So that'll be a really fun one and, like I said, very big for the AFC playoff picture. If you are thinking about betting that game, we've got a special offer for you all. Unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today and use code FP free to start betting smarter, not harder again. That's promo code FP free. Betting Pros Premium gives you exclusive access to cutting edge tools that take your betting game to the next level. Our Same Game Parlay tool creates winning parlays with ease. Our prop bet analyzer and Prize Picks. Prop bet cheat sheet uncovers the picks that provide the most value. Our betting systems allow you to create and back test custom strategies that help you find value and maximize your bank roll. Take the guesswork out of betting. Download the Betting pros app use code FP free and start with today ericson what is your number four prediction?
Speaker 3: Naji Harris is going to finish under fifty rushing yards against the Kansas City Chiefs on Christmas. Note presence for Naji Harris, just Cole. You look at Najia Harris in the way that he's been used over the last couple of weeks and hasn't been great. The usage has been down. He's been out snapped by Jalen Warren in three straight games. Harris had a twenty eight percent snap share on Saturday and that was the lowest that he's played all season. So the team is really leaning more on Jalen Warren, especially since George Pickens has missed so much time. And this offense hasn't been as effective overall. They're not moving the ball effectively with Russell Wilson, but not running the ball great with Najie Harris, and it's a tough magic Againstkansady Chiefs. Joe Mixon struggled. I know we talked about mix in on the starter shit show about could this be a guy that you're potentially sitting this week? And he wasn't really productive against the Kansasity Chiefs, So tough matchup for Naji Harris on the ground. So I'm going to lean towards taking the under on him as I think that he's kind of hit a ball at the end of this season. Take the underunt Najie Harris in his rushing yards against Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I strongly agree with this one. Welsh is are we all co signing it together or are you going to go against us? No?
Speaker 2: Complete co sign Like I was putting together something before we did this show about Jalen Warren, like let's go back to Jalen Warren. Let's go into that. And I think they need to lean on him more. It'll probably be more in the passing game side. So yeah, I'm completely with this one.
Speaker 1: Where do you expect to have him ranked Welsh go first Nase, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't even tackled that. I would say it's probably going to be in the probably the thirties, like the between somewhere between twenty eight and thirty two is my my gut on this. How about this? No McLoughlin, Odrick Estime or Naji Harris this week?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you think see the way I think, I think it seems like could be close when you say it like that, But I think about, Okay, well, RB committee good matchup, RB Committee, bad matchup. I'll just take the running backs and the committee in the good matchup, which is the Denver Broncos running backs over the Steelers running backs.
Speaker 2: Estimate over Nause you heard it. I think I would do this. I mean, obviously my prediction without McLoughlin being there, I would take If McLoughlin's active, I take him over Nause. I just are not going to be able to run super great. So I'm I'm completely with this here.
Speaker 1: Eric Santa. If I said Harris was RB thirty one, would that be too high, too low or just right?
Speaker 3: That seems right in the range because you can't like completely bury the guy, even if you don't necessarily think he's in a great spot because he does get enough volume. You think he gets touchdown equity. But I mean he's definitely gonna be ranked behind Jalen Warren, you know, base on what we've seen over the last couple weeks and especially if the Steelers are chasing points, you're going to see Jalen Warren out there catching passes from Russell Wilson, probably not from Nause Welsh.
Speaker 1: What is your number four prediction for week seventeen?
Speaker 2: All right, number four, we are going to my first touchdown boy from this past week. Isaiah likely, Isaiah likely. We're going to get back the game. We're gonna get one of those big Isaiah likely games. We're gonna get another touchdown. We're going seventy five yards. We've got a touchdown in five catches up against the Texans, which is being played on Christmas. This would be the late Christmas game here. So when you're looking at the Texans wide receivers currently giving up the fifth less least receptions going into this past week, this hasn't Again we're doing this Monday morning, so some of this data hasn't updated. But going into week sixteen, they had given up the fifth least receptions to wide receivers on sixty targets only thirty four catches. So they are giving up some big plays, but they haven't been you know, they've kind of been locking some of that down. So in a respect of also not being able to like really really run on this team, even though they're going to still do it with Dereck Henry in that play action. Where are the advantages over the last month, and what I gave you, by the way, was the last month as well. On wide receivers, they're giving up the sixth most Fantasy points to tight ends over the last month, a couple touchdowns. I likely had this touchdown this past week. He's a big breakaway play guy. I think this is a really good spot for them to get him in the slot, get him out for some of those big plays, break one of those big plays. Again. On the wide receiver side, they're giving up a really low amount of receptions, but they've given up only five hundred yards on those thirty four, So if you take the value of where they're guarding against tight ends, and Mark Andrews, by the way, has been fantastic and he's going to keep continue getting those targets. But I think this is really going to be about Likely and them locking down those wide receivers and Andrews and Likely getting open and making those big plays. And you saw Lamar Jackson was targeting him in the red zone as he likes to target his tight ends when he gets in the red zone. If they're not running, it's going to Andrews or it's going to Likely. So I like Likely to have a big step up spot here five to seventy five in a touchdown against the Texans.
Speaker 1: He's only hit seventy five receiving yards in a game twice this season, and one of them was that We one explosion, So since Week one he's only done it once. I think this is also a really nice call. Zay Flowers is not practicing. There are only two games away from playing because they're playing on Wednesday this week. So with that quick turnaround, they're talking like their optimistic Zay is going to play, but you never know just how limited is or just how the shoulder is going to You look, when we get to Wednesday morning, you know Nelson Agilore has the concussion seat. Baben played and caught a touchdown, but obviously he's been dealing with the foot injury as well. So Andrews and Likely are the two reliable healthy options in this passing team right now.
Speaker 2: And no Justice Hill. You know, my BET's completely crumbled last week. Justice Hill is one of those guys they like to have in some of those short line throw with the concussion, there's no chance he plays. Even more reason why I like Likely to be more involved in that passing game, kind of taking some of that role from Justice.
Speaker 1: They will use Likely in the screen game, for sure, they Hill is better at it, but they do like Likely in that role even as a tight end. So I really like that. I think the five catches is like definitely happening, and I could see him breaking one to get seventy five yards out of them. Ericson do you like Isaiah Likely this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was going to bring up to Justice Hill point too until Wells brought it up. I think that's really key because you saw both both tight ends play pretty significant snaps. Andrews was at seventy six percent on Saturday and then you had Isaiah Likely at sixty six percent, and they combined for three red zone targets. The routes were split pretty evenly, so usually it's a case of one guy's running route the other guy's blocking, and it becomes very problematic. But with all the injuries kind of piling up for the Ravens at some of these pass catchup positions, obviously Deonta Johnson no longer factor, not like he really was anyway, But he's not coming through that door anytime soon to get targets in this offense, so Likely Again, it player that when he's gotten opportunities, right, that's always been the issue with him, When he's gotten opportunities, When he's gotten targets, like he has stepped up and delivered. So yeah, I think that this makes a lot of sense. We know he's got upside attached to a passer like Lamar Jackson, and Houston's defense is pretty tough against the run. A lot of their touchdowns this year have been through the air, like that's how they've given up a lot of their production. So even if Likely doesn't get the seventy five yards necessarily, I feel like you really feel good about playing a tight end attached to Lamar Jackson has touchdown equity and if they sell out to try to stop Derek Henry, then you could see Likely falling in the end zone. So I do like that a lot.
Speaker 1: It's the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all of the hoops, football and hockey action at DraftKings Sports Book. In the season of giving We're being gifted college football and basketball, Pro football and basketball and pro hockey too. Almost twenty four to seven. So many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Go to the DraftKings sports Book app and place your bet. We've got the reverse doubleheader from Saturday coming up on Christmas Day, the other end of the round robin, Chiefs Steelers coming first on Chris Ravens Texans second. Both road teams are favored Casey laying two and a half points, Baltimore's laying four. Biggest game of the week, though probably Packers Vikings an incredible NFC North matchup, Minnesota's laying a point and a half at home. Also Denver Cincy hugely important game for the AFC playoff picture. All in all, it's shaping up to be an amazing week of games. Lines and odds are subject to change, of course, And here's a gift for all new customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. So download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use code Fantasy pros that's code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. When you betch just five bucks, Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one night one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill case you know. In resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario Bett must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkang dot co. Slash b ball.
Speaker 1: Ericson let's go to prediction number three.
Speaker 3: Chicken conquo tight end for the Tennessee Titan scores a touchdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars. So conco last week, he carried over his usage that he got two weeks ago double digit targets, he had eight with Mason Rudolph and Rudolf came him a relief of Will Levis and they carried over. He had eleven targets, thirty three percent target share, caught nine passes for eighty one yards, but he didn't score. And it's funny because on the VP Prop show, Joey p said that Nick Westbrookine and Calvin Rearley with ball score, which of course they both did, and I pushed back, It's like, well, I think it's going to be a conco that scores. And of course no touchdowns for Chicka Conggo, despite the fact that he let the team and targets have the most yards and he played nearly every snap. He played eighty five percent of the snaps, which is one of the highest of the year for him. So the Titans have really gone away from a tight end by committee when they were using some of these other players. It is really now Chicka Konko as that main tight end pass catcher and I love the matchup against the Jaguars. Third most touchdowns allowed to tight ends this season, so a Conko always led the team in targets the last two weeks, and that's because Mason Ruff has been the starting quarterback. So I think it's going to carry over here in a great matchup against a really bad Jaguars defense. Mason Rudolf has shown that he can be competent, especially in plus matchups to get the ball to his playmakers. I think a Conco's really stepped up so among like tight end streamers this week because a Conco was still available on the waiver wire. He's my number one guy that you should add this week and potentially start in a great matchup.
Speaker 1: I know, again we haven't really settled into rankings for the week yet, but like again, give me a range for a Conquo that you expect him to fall for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's probably going to be in the Breton Strange Jake Ferguson type of range, and it's going to come down to like matchups, I would say, you know, this week obviously sure or heading into the last week, strangers kind of like the tight end streamer d Jor and he laid an egg unfortunately against the Raiders, But a Concquo was kind of in that range similar to me, not as high in that tier, but I think that he's going to be in the summer range, probably inside definitely inside the top fifteen, and probably sneaking inside the top twelve. So I mean, he's just been hot the last two weeks and I want to ride that, especially in a great matchup.
Speaker 1: Well Chicka con Quo tight end. Let's say thirteen too high, two low? Just right?
Speaker 2: No, I think that's like just right. Like when you asked the question, in my head, I was like between ten and fifteen, fifteen is probably the floor the target share as of recent That like makes me feel really optimistic. I guess what they did in the second half too, Like that team just they like rough to why and then all of a sudden it's coming back and they're doing the thing. So yeah, I think like fifteen, I'm trying to determine it was like him versus let's say Brenton Strange. Do you see a con Quo as the upside play versus tram Mean Strange as the stupid bumble. He can get a nice target share, but it's just Brian Thomas ericson when you look at that, if someone was like, Okay, Brenton Stranger or con Quo, I need to make up points which one are you siding with in that question?
Speaker 3: I think a Conquo because you've seen it with him. I mean, look, he hasn't even scored a touchdown last two weeks, right, so he's been doing it without touchdown equity. Imagine if he scores a touchdown in a matchup where the Jaguars allow a lot of touchdowns to tight ends, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just they don't like that, or they do. But I'm saying the Titans, it's just like Taji Spears. It's like everybody but him. That's my only problem. But I guess you're saying, like your point, the matchup is like really good for this to finally happen. I just don't feel like he's first or second read in the red zone.
Speaker 3: Ever, Well, you could argue that strange. I mean, he's clearly behind Brian Thomas Jr. Like he's behind Brian Thomas Junior in total targets in volume. But a Conquo he has more targets than Callan Ridley last two weeks, and Mason Rudolph is the quarterback. So I think just a target projection, I think a con Quo will out target strained because he's the number one who he's been the number one receiver on his team, and I like the matchup for him. Jacksonville defense versus Stranger's matchup against the Titans defense. I like it.
Speaker 1: Wellsh what do you got for your number three?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Fingers crossed the Jordan Love made it out of the Monday night game because I'm jumping into Packers play and I'm going with Jordan Love. We're gonna go three hundred three touchdowns and well even I'm gonna throw in a little side piece here for Jayden Reed to score a touchdown going up against the Vikings. This is gonna be I guess I'd have to like analyze the slate, like when I'm staring at it, I'm not sure there's a game I care about, more like I don't care about the Niners anymore. Niners and Lions could have been a good game, it won't be. It's not Packers. Vikings is everything. That's everything that I want. So I love Jordan Love in this matchup. Also, you know you're gonna get him into a dome and you're gonna get him out of weather. Vikings. Going into this pass game, we're giving up the most passing yards to quarterbacks over the last month like a wild number. Now from a fantasy points perspective, if you're looking at that, they're not at the tippy because it's not a bunch of touchdowns. And going into this past week they had had four interceptions. But I love Jordan Love in this matchup, I think they are going to be slanging, slinging the ball and you can pass on the vikings, and I think that is exactly what they're going to do. What is the line you were saying earlier, I see forty eight and a half. I'm actually surprised because what was the game that was fifty?
Speaker 1: It was Denver Cincinnati fifty. I actually when I was putting together, you know, it's kind of preparing the read for the Draftings sports book, I was like, oh, you know, that's a great game, Packers, Vikings. That's gonna be the highest total of the week. And I went to just double check on DraftKings, and since e Denver is a point and a half higher, so they're at fifty and and like you said, I think it's forty eight and a half for green Bay, Minnesota or forty nine is what I'm seeing now. So it moved up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think I would play the over anything under fifty, so I'm gonna also, hell, let's go with it. Let's tag the over. The only thing I think that could hold against that is like Josh Jacobs has been incredible again knock on wood for whatever happens in the Monday night game. But maybe it's an anticipation of them being able to run and slow the game down. But you can pass. You can pass in volume against the Minnesota Vikings. So I really like Jordan Love in that spot. Christian Watson, Dobb's been getting involved, They've they've got the whole crew, They've got the entire crew, and Jordan Love is going to show off in that divisional matchup. So three hundred three touchdowns and like I said, let's throw a Jaydon Reid's score in there. Let's go with the over. Let's play it all. Game of the week.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just point of order to make sure nobody corrects me. The actual highest total the week. I hadn't scrolled all the way down to Monday. It is Detroit San Francisco that's up at fifty one for the totals under on the week. Seventeenth slate, I would tend.
Speaker 2: To total for the tick the team total for the Lions.
Speaker 3: Taking a week off from the Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might want to do that, erics and ericson. So let's assume that the Packers take care of business tonight and you know, come out of it looking relatively healthy and there's nothing wrong with the guys that Welsch METSI here for his prediction. And do you like Jordan Love having a big game, Jayden Reid scoring a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Yes, because if Jane Reid scores a touchdown week seventeen probably means he didn't do in week sixteen and Christian Watson scored instead. So love that first of all for Jayden Reed, So thank you Welch for that. And yes, the Minnesota Vikings are the one matchup that is going to force Green Bay for volume, right, because that's been the biggest issue with these receivers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We all know the super talented, we all know, ah my god, Dobbs and Reid and Tucker Craft and Christian Watson, but they all get like four targets and it's not enough to feed fantasy football managers what they want to have. But the Vikings are the one defense that creates volume for their opposing teams. We're seeing it every time that the Bears play that team. The Bears are throwing the ball all across the yard. So I like Jordan Love tier to have a ceiling performance because even in this matchup against the Saints, like again, I don't know exactly what happened, but it wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Love throws the ball twenty times, it is efficient. But they give the ball to Josh Jacobs thirty times and he scores all the touchdowns because they can just dominate with the run game. Minnesota, that's tough to do because they have a much tougher run defense, so it could force Green Bay to throw more. And so when you get those ceiling games from Jordan Love, so yeah, I really like this call. Welsh.
Speaker 1: By the way, for anybody watching on YouTube, you can see I'm starting to get blinded by the lights. I'm in my mom's office because I'm traveling for the holidays, so I don't have my usual setup, and her office you look like.
Speaker 2: A pop star. You look like you've painted part of your face.
Speaker 1: I kinda do. Her office has this like nice view of a pond in the backyard and the sun is coming off of the the East coast. Well, listen, I've been I grew up on the East Coast. I've i was born in the sun's terrible. Yeah, this is this is My right eye is getting blind. I'm gonna come away from the show like half sunburns on just a quarter of my face. Ericson, what's your number two prediction?
Speaker 3: Anthony Richardson, He's gonna throw for two hundred yards?
Speaker 2: How many attempts have this past week?
Speaker 3: This is part the bit he had eleven yea and he averaged over eleven yards per ten. That's what I'm saying here, right, So the New York Giants right defense, you can easily run the ball on. So I'm not expecting a lot of passing volume from Anthie Richardson, although the fact that the game is on the road sometimes weird things happen, especially when it's just like, oh, the Colts are going to destroy this team, YadA, YadA, YadA. I mean we saw last week they let the Titans somehow crawl back into that game when they were up massive and then you look up, this is a one score game. So maybe it's a little bit more competitive. But specifically, looking at the Giants, we were on Darnell Mooney last week. We liked him going over his receiving yards, which he did even though he didn't catch any like really deep passes from Michael Pennix. Michael Penix was targeting the ball downfield, because that's how you beat these Giants team. They're dead last terms at EPA per target on deep ball passes, and that's the one thing Anthony Ridgarson can do. He can throw the ball deep, he can chuck it downfield. It leads the NFL and deep passing percentage and average depth to throw. So I'm not saying, oh, Richardson, take the over on his deep passage or his pass attempts. I have no idea what that number is going to be, but he's he's gonna launch a couple of balls here, and if they're ever gonna hit, it's gonna be in this particular matchup. So I'm gonna take the over on Richardson. Again, his line is probably gonna be at one hundred and seventy yards or something extremely low, because yeah, that's kind of what we're working with here with me.
Speaker 2: But Uh yeah, it might be like one hundred and fifty, like you can't get out. They do not want him throw. I will tell you this though, I almost did the same thing. I almost played the same one just because the matchup is so great. They didn't need you. They did the thing that they want the most, that to protect Anthony Richardson, to make him not make stupid decisions and tap out and want to leave the game because he's tired. So what they do Jonathan Taylor and Jonathan Taylor went ballistic and he was awesome. If he which here's the only other problem. You might do the same thing. You might have another three touchdowns this week. But I like I like this call because I do think there's gonna be a couple big plays involved. And you know what I almost put in here was ad Mitchell. Watch out for Mitchell, because I mean, Reggie loves him. They want to get him the ball. He's a playmaker. If I were to have like a little side one, I'd add to this. I think I'm gonna play overs on ad Mitchell this week because this is that matchup where they can have those big plays, and I kind of think he's going to have one of those they want to get him the ball. I just like that guy, so I'm gonna take overs on him. But I like this play even though he throws eleven times.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know? And sorry if you said this. I was distracted trying to fix the blinds so I could survive.
Speaker 2: You were killing me by the way I'm watching it like you had your face up against the camera and then you had like a sun mustache.
Speaker 1: Was doing the best I could to do it subtly, which is kind of impossible. But at least I'm not gonna lose my vision after this show, So I apologize if you said this already? Do you know how many times Anthony Richardson has had two hundred passing yards this season?
Speaker 3: Ericson, isn't it a funny game? Two times?
Speaker 1: Welse?
Speaker 2: Do you have a gues say once?
Speaker 1: He's actually done it three times, but two of them were Weeks one and two he had two hundred and twelve against Houston and week one he had two hundred and four against Green Bay in Week two. Since Week three on he is only done it once. Do you remember which game it happened?
Speaker 3: Well, Jet, there's Jets.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, very good? Okay, I have a game I want to play. Since you have the stats up, how many games does he have more than fifteen completions? Let's first guest, Eric, so boys.
Speaker 3: Guess well, it's probably going to be no more than three because he's only gone over two hundred passing yards three times, So I would say two.
Speaker 2: And I guess one.
Speaker 1: It is three, but it doesn't necessarily coincide with.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what's the least amount of completions he's had going over two hundred yards?
Speaker 1: The week one, if you remember, he went nine for nineteen exactly two hundred and Twelvey.
Speaker 3: That's the stat line. In week seventeen, nine for nineteen, two hundred yards.
Speaker 1: That was when he had the big, the incredible sixty something yard pass.
Speaker 3: That's happened again. That's all I can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nine for nineteen a week one for two hundred and twelve yards, it was seventeen for thirty four and week two for two hundred and four yards. It's from eleven point two yards for attempt to sit from week one to week two and then and then against the Jets it was twenty for thirty for two hundred and seventy two yards, which was his best both in terms of completions and yardage on the season. So we'll see what he does against the Giants. Well, she give me your number two prediction.
Speaker 2: Number two, Jmo is gonna do it again what he did last week, and he is going to light up the San Francisco forty nine ers. We are going one hundred plus. I actually was gonna go one fifty and he just said, like one hundred and forty three. But I'm gonna go one hundred plus while also having a forty yard plus play. I'm also going to throw in first first touchdown might be in play here with Jamison Williams. You can get past that fotynd and secondary is just not that great, and you're gonna have a manra you know, playing that short in line, which is gonna take so much focus. You're gonna have Warner who is gonna give that middle of the field protection locked up on La Porta. They're going to be able to run, and that's I think the thing they're going to be the most scared of. It's attempting to stop run. Looks like they probably lost Dre Greenlaw again and they're gonna be stacked up after a couple early runs from Jamier Gibbs. They're gonna rock a play action. Jamison william is going deep. He is gonna burn past these this secondary, these safeties that are just big hitters, just big hitting safeties. You saw what Jameson Williams did this week, whereas just straight line speed, He's just not gonna be caught up. And I think the Lions are gonna do that again. I just think he's gonna have a big blowout game against the forty nine ers. He's getting targets. This is what you can do against them in general. And you know, if Tyreek Hill could catch the ball, he would have had a much bigger game. Just multiple deep, big drop passes that Jamison william is probably not gonna do. Plus, I mean, fortd Anders can be really really good tacklers, but that play they like to run with Jamison Williams where they go about fifteen in and then they just kind of set picks and let him go. That might be the play as well. Either way, Jamison Williams one hundred plus, he's gonna have a forty yard plus play. And though I'm not a watching the actual touchdown to this, I do think a first touchdown is in play against the forty nine ers, and that'll probably look you know, ten eleven to one or something like that. So those are for the betting people.
Speaker 1: I had a friend of mine ask me a start sick question yesterday morning, and I steered him away from Jamison Williams, So that was unfortunate. Erickson, What do you think about this one for Week seventeen?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was very wrong about the Lions in the entire Actually it's funny because I was watching this game, or I was watching on red Zone, I think, and I went to the other room and then I hear the screen the TV like blaring like, oh, like something big is happening. I run in and I just see Jmo just like running freely down the sideline or like down the field, and immediately picture that Simpson's gift where the guy walks into the bar and he like puts his hat down and then he picks it back up and immediately leaves the room. Literally how I felt. I was like, well, I'm done with this Lions game, Like this isn't going to work for me.
Speaker 1: Have you watched the Simpsons?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: I was about to say, do you know what character that was it's the.
Speaker 1: Grandpa, right, Okay? Yeah, because you said, like, yeah, that guy, I was like, does he not know?
Speaker 3: I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: I've actually I've actually not watched the Sis ever myself, but I know enough to note that that is like Grandpa.
Speaker 2: Does he have a name or is he just Abe?
Speaker 1: That could be wrong? Yeah, no, I mean it's a total blind spot for me. You know, growing up, I you know, didn't really watch you know, that kind of television, and then I just kind of had moved past. It was past the Golden Era by the time I was old enough to be interested in a show like that, and I just turned to other other shows. So it's definitely a blind spot for me.
Speaker 2: Side note, What do you think is the most shameful show? If you haven't watched that? People will not let go.
Speaker 1: What do you think is by the way, it is Abe? I got it right, I just looked it up, so oh good take.
Speaker 2: So what do you think is the number one shame show if you haven't watched it? People just gasp because I think mine is Seinfeld. I'm not a Seinfeld guy. I never watched Sign. I watch a couple of episodes, I know but it's not my thing, and I feel like everyone he gets very worked up about that. Is that number one? Or with the Simpsons like Trounce.
Speaker 1: I think Seinfeld is a really good call there. I am a huge Seinfeld fan, so that one I know very well. But I think that's when I can imagine like getting a gasp from it. From some of the like not comedies, you get into some of the like like The Wire. You know, people are always surprised like I've seen a couple episodes, but I haven't finished it all the way through, like I want to know some of those big ones people who people who like Game of Thrones and I am one of them, like are like, oh, you got to watch it. But I don't think people are like taken aback when you haven't seen it. It's more just like.
Speaker 2: Breaking Bad to me is the one where it's like breaking bad and breaking back. Let's ask ericson how many of any of these shows have you watched?
Speaker 3: I watched mostly all these you haven't named. I haven't watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like you are a Seinfeld guy truly truly probably like friends in the office, like for for my generation at least, that people will be like, holy cow, you haven't seen those that's insane.
Speaker 2: What's more offensive to not watch Breaking Bad? Seinfeld or those two or that what I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say different like show I feel like they're on the different ends of the spectrum. Or Breaking Bad is like something you like need to like lock in and focus binging, where Seinfeld you would just like have on in the background while you're doing something else.
Speaker 2: Because it's like people are gonna let us know in the comments, what's the show that is the most offensive? That's something This is.
Speaker 1: A pretty like male skewed conversation as well. You know, this is a lot of shows that like my guy friends talk about. I have a lot of like female friends who talk about like grays and that I mean and not that you know men can't enjoy those shows too. But I wonder if like, depending on kind of the demographic, you would get a different answer from people that are shocked you haven't seen something.
Speaker 2: But yeah we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll see what the what the folks say in the comments. I'm really I'm really happy with myself that I pulled that Abe name because I have seen one episode of The Simpsons ever, which really it was the one where the gift from it that people see is like where Homer's eating a lot of donuts, like getting like four donuts.
Speaker 2: All the episode. Yeah you okay, so this is a battle here, me Seinfeld versus you Simpsons. I think Simpsons is insane that you haven't seen. I guess culturally, like like if you're like twenty five, maybe you didn't grow up on the Simpsons, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a little older than twenty five. But yeah, I mean it was like just a hair. I mean, I definitely have friends my age you have watched it. It's like it's not like people my age can't have seen the Simpsons. I just kind of missed that boat and then didn't ever really circle back to it. And now it's like, what, am I going to go watch thirty seasons worth to catch up?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 3: Yeah you could, Yeah, You're already so behind. It's like I'll never catch up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's like similar with like reality shows, like not that I'm that into them, but like I have a friend who's rewatching for the first time all of Survivor, and I'm like, I'm not going to watch forty seven seasons of you can.
Speaker 3: Watch compilations of someone that already did it, and then you can watch it like six hours a.
Speaker 2: Twenty minute video breaking down thirty seasons of something I love that rock Stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's That's a lot we do on New Year's Day now, right, she's gonna binge the Simpsons episode. I yeah, we should. We should make it a pack for twenty twenty five that will each knock one of these shows off our list that we we kind of owe it to ourselves to watch. I completely lost where we were on our Jamison.
Speaker 2: With William burning everybody.
Speaker 1: Did anybody else have any other thoughts at Jamison?
Speaker 2: I'm just surprised, amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't have anything to say about Jwan Jennings back to back down weeks. But I mean, he's got a bounce he's playing. It's right, like listen, he's got a bounce back. He has to buddy.
Speaker 2: You know that was in my head. You know, it's the first thing I woke up to. But here's the problem. They're done. I didn't even know they were eliminated and when they played, but it was earlier game. They're eliminated. They're planned for nothing. How funny is it when it's the most, when nothing matters anymore, Deebo steps up, Deebo has his one game. As soon as they're eliminated, nothing matters, and no one cares anymore. That team doesn't care anymore. You had George Kittle talking about like, well there's still two games and if there's football in front of me, and I'm gonna play, and they're just they stink like party's not making good decisions. He's making bad throws. They're not blocking for him. They don't have a running game. They can't establish a running game. They can't establish the pass game. Juwan Jennings, you can pass against. The Lions is in a great spot. I just don't know if brock Purty is gonna be upright the entire game. I don't know how hard they're trying. I think they're gonna get blown out. I think they are gonna get demoleg They're playing for nothing. They might have an top ten pick in the NFL draft this year. What are we talking about. They're gonna get blown out? What do we have an early line on it? I'm gonna look here, spread Lions by three and a half. I'm gonna ladder that up to ten. That's insane. I'm going to let also, brock Purty sucks at home. He's like the worst quarterback at home, and they're at home. I'm going to I'm gonna bet it. As soon as we're done with this three and a half, four and a half half, I'm going up to nine and a half. I'm not gonna play the ten. I'm gonna gowhere. Bet every every single thing I have in my account, everything I want off of my first touchdown parlay, I'm betting on that.
Speaker 1: I guess all the way is maybe like Detroit is not going to put everything they have into this game because they're you know, they're gonna have a short week ahead of the next week, and that's the week to really like clinch the on seed division. Like the Vikings keep winning, like Week eighteen is what they're saving it for. Like I can't think of another reason why what if.
Speaker 2: The Packers win? If the if the if the Packers win and beat the Vikings this weekend and then Monday comes around, Monday could be critical. They could win, they could clinch.
Speaker 1: Minnesota wouldn't be able to win a tiebreak I haven't looked into that.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty sure. So the Vikings play the Lions the last week, yeah eighteen, and the winner of that game, assuming that both teams win in week seventeen.
Speaker 1: But if, but if the Vikings lose this week and the Lions win, will we eighteen matter? I I don't know that it does or doesn't. I haven't checked.
Speaker 2: They're both thirteen and two right now, so it would because then I guess, if I don't know, I to lose and the Lions win. If the Vikings win, I believe I'm looking, they would have the same conference record. Yeah, I don't know that. I think that might come down to like fractional issues here. It doesn't matter. The forty nine ers are Trochio original, so many different plays, it doesn't Yeah, back to the original point. They're gonna Dan Campbell. They went for a fourth and four and they're thirteen and one or whatever the hell they are this weekend. They're not gonna lay down for the forty nine ers to play into next weekend. They are going to foot to the gas. They're gonna put a forty spot, a forty burger on the forty nine ers. You know what laddered up to twenty the nineteen and a half in favor of the Lions. They're gonna kill them.
Speaker 3: They don't make glad. It's that big.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I want to let everybody know that they have the chance to help shape the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. Hopefully they are hearing this after enjoying that long detour we took and not rolling their eyes about it.
Speaker 2: Please take them time.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute or two to fill out our quick easy survey at fantasypros dot com slash survey and leave a review at fantasypros dot com slash review to help us improve. We want to be putting forth the best possible product we can, and we hope everybody, whether it's the off season talking dynasty or getting an early look on the twenty twenty five rankings, or in season trying to help you win a title, we hope we can help and that you have fun listening to us and that you, you know, appreciate all the fun we're having on this show and all the work we put into it. So if you want to help us shape this show going forward again, you can go to fantasypros dot com slash survey to fill out our quick easy survey or and leave a review at fantasypros dot com slash review to help us improve. We really appreciate your support, and we definitely thank everybody for listening here all season long and especially you know during the holidays. We've got one prediction each left remaining ericson what's your number one for Week seventeen?
Speaker 3: Well, the real b rob please stand Brian Robinson versus p John Robinson Falcons Commanders. I believe this game is being played on Sunday Night Football, but it will not be Kirk Cousins revenge game. No, It's going to be Michael Pennix under center for the Falcons, and I think Brian Robinson for the Commander, is going to bounce back. He had one of the worst games you could possibly ask for. Fro May started running back against the Eagles, could not run the ball. He had ten carries for twenty four yards. He had two fumbles. So it was an absolute disaster for Brian Robinson in a spot that yet we knew that the Eagles were was a tougher matchup, but it was one that he had produced in earlier this season, so I thought that he was okay, like a lowland RB two, but I mean he completely underwhelmed and tanked in the Fantasy Football semis. But I think he bounces his back here. I think that the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons is much better than against the Eagles. In the last eleven running backs to face Atlanta have gone over their rushing yards projection. I mean, look at the Falcons, they've been better against running backs over the last couple of weeks. But to me, it's a lot of the opponents that they've played not exactly the best. I mean, the Giants, the Raiders, like some of these teams that don't really have great offenses that haven't really been able to establish any type of run game against the Atlanta Falcons. But some of these better teams, I think Atlanta will follows more into that category. I think Brian Robinson's going to have a bounced back performance. So I'm gonna say he goes over one hundred and twenty five yards from scrimmage. I think he scores a touchdown against the Falcons. Again, without Austin Eckler, he still has an elite role in this offense. Like he still played sixty three percent of the snaps. He got two of his three targets for seventeen yards, so he's still involved in the receiving game, and he still sees all the red zone usage. He went zero for three for rushing inside the red zone against the Eagles. I don't think it's gonna happen two weeks in a row. Are we really going to see double digit touchdowns from a Lamendes, Aikias and Jamison Crowder who I didn't even know was on the Commanders again until he scored two touchdowns last week. That's not gonna happen again. So I think Brian Robinson's gonna get back of the end zone, get back to producing at that level that he's produced mostly all year long. So if you though b Jon Robinson still might outscore him, I think Brian Robinson's going to have himself a day against the Falcons.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna matter for me if Brian Robinson has a good day, because he absolutely finished me in half my leagues this week. I had so much invested in Brian Robinson all season long, and it was a good pick, you know, in the long term looking back, but it really cooked me in Week sixteen.
Speaker 3: That was that was sure not the only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure I'm not. Well, do you like Brian Robinson in this battle of b Robinson running backs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm picking between them, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Take Yeah, I think like that. I just meant to you like Brian Robinson and he happens to be facing Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're going to try to like get him back and more more involved and you know, get the confidence going. It was funny like earlier there, I remember us talking about like Jeremy McNichols and he doesn't do anything, and they started throwing him the ball because they just couldn't trust Brian Robinson. But you're not going to get these massive, big touchdown games every single week from Jayden Daniels and it's gonna be like you said, like it was really really rough man up from a run. And that was also why, like stupidly I wasn't super into Jade Daniels. Like the Egals defense is really tough. It just got a lot worse when you had Jalen Hurts out and then being able to control the offense even more more opportunities for the commanders. But yeah, I think Brian Robinson is a much better spot this week. They're going to give him the rock, they throw them the ball, They're gonna get him some touchdowns, get that confidence back up off the two fumbles. So I'm with this one.
Speaker 1: Let's look at your final prediction here, Welsh Final one.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans incentive time. We are in Mike Evans' incentive range and do you remember what they were at you rattled them off recently on the spot. It was like, it's like eighteen catches and two or three hundred yards he needed to get to. He's under two hundred yards for the.
Speaker 3: Ninety I think it's like ninety one yards per game the next.
Speaker 2: Two weeks, Yeah, it's he has eight hundred and eighteen, so it's like, yeah, essentially ninety It is actually ninety one on there, and then there's some reception prop I think he's got to get to seventy four an incentive as far in his contract and as well as a touchdown. So I'm saying all of this is this past week seemed like a really good spot where he was going to be involved on the touchdown side. Did not happen. This coming week, they're going up against the Atlanta Falcons, who going into this past week were number two in touchdowns given up to wide receivers. Also from the fantasy perspective, their top six in points given up. Mike Evans is scoring two touchdowns this week. We are going to lock in. He is going to lock in. Mike Evans is going to get a litany of targets up against Atlanta and we are going to get Mike Evans scoring two touchdowns. It's as easy as Baker Mayfield only looking his way. We went Bucky this past week. Hopefully we get I actually, I guess I went a buck scoring two. This week. We're going another Buck scoring two. But it's Mike Evans in incentive range for the final two weeks.
Speaker 1: Ericson what do you think about Evans? Where you going to have him right to this week?
Speaker 3: You think top five? I mean all the incentives are there, and well, so I'm not sure if you misspoke. You meant to say Panthers, right, because that's who Panthers.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sorry, I say no products trying to make sure I'm glad you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, yeah, I mean this is a matchup that, again, Caroline is a team that you usually target for you know running backs, but it's really hey, however, you want to score, make your choice, right, And and the Buccaneers their number one priorities like, hey, get Mike Evans into the end zone, like that's what they want to do more than anything else. So yeah, Carolina, again, if it wasn't for Marvin Harrison unable to catch all these fades, he would be scoring touch. I think it's the Panthers too, So I think this makes a lot of sense, especially Kate Auten misses again if he's out, just focuses on on Mike Evans's that number one target. So yeah, it's just it's always funny because it's gonna be interesting to see what the books open as his receiving yards, Like I think the last line of closed it like eighty two and a half yards, which eighty four is like you're just like, this is such a big number, but it's like exactly because that's the pace that he has to be on, So that's why they put it at that number.
Speaker 1: So yes, so no, does he get a thousand, Yes, he's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So and by the way he's gonna do it, I put myself in a rabbit hole as soon as I said, the Falcons in my head, and then I started looking, by the way, it's even better. The Carolina Panthers giving up the most receiving touchdowns and I believe it's like twenty plus on the season to wide receiver. So it's a phenomenal matchup. I undersold myself for whatever reason. I was staring at the Falcons and I said that, But yeah, it's an even better matchup. And Mike, you gotta you gotta smash the Mike Evins stuff, like right when it opens up, because to your point, it's probably gonna rise five yards. If they do anything under eighty, it's gonna go back up. I bet you it's gonna push eighty five to ninety close to close because of like you said, they got to get to that ninety marker, and that's why we're so close to one thousand. There is one touchdown that's a part of the incentives, and I just I gotta go and look, I have a bookmarkd what the reception side of it is. But he's really close to one of the levels of receptions, really close to the yards, and he needs that touchdown. So we're going too against an abysmal Carolina Panthers defense.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Panthers give up receiving touchdowns to all the good players except Trey McBride for some reason. All right, we'll get out of here on that prediction. Thank you everybody for tuning in. Thank you again for everybody like us who've been listening all season. We will be with you throughout this week to help you in the Fantasy championship games. We're gonna have a few shows that we're not doing that we might usually do, just in terms of some housekeeping to let you know what to expect. But we've obviously got this show coming out on Tuesday again. We did record this Monday morning, and then we're gonna have our usual Thursday show and Friday show as well at the end of the week, plus some betting shows too, So be sure to stick around and look for most of the usual shows that you get every single week. And we are here also on Discord and social media and everywhere else to help you lock in that Fantasy championship and hopefully some nice winnings. Boor Welch and ericson I'm Ryan Warmany Thank you again for listening, and we'll see again next time. Thanks for Lis sitting to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros