Speaker 1: A. Yeah, I ain't fall when the summer I forget fly all my life, all my life.
Speaker 2: Frank far when the summer's one of the words all my life. All Right, we're good, crazy bro speaking. Look we're here, Are we good? Mikey m all right, we're back another episode of Club five twenty podcasts. I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. To my far left, we got resident chef Bishop green Leaf. My boy be here out the pearl least. How you what cool? And let's get to it.
Speaker 1: You ain't got the sunglasses on the day you came to straight for the business. Huh, this is cool, bro, boom tomorrow right, I got young tig On notat you know, my boy?
Speaker 2: How you feeling? I'm good man, I can't go playing fresh off the birthday. How you feel man? You feel all yet? Yeah, thirty five ain't treat me too well so far. I'm feel like, oh dam.
Speaker 1: They about have done that you in the music when they see this now, crazy hell, I'm still gonna get boockey.
Speaker 2: Last mono least man. We got a special guest in the building. To my left. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He plays football with more in poor lys a philanthropists.
Speaker 2: It's a good dude. And also he has on organization. We're gonna talk about a little bit. Surely, my man from the Annapolis coach are Franklin my dog? Appreciate you pulling up my boy. Yes, sir, Yes, sir, appreciate y'all boys having me in the building for shore man. Just a five to twenty look before we get into the episode, we see the table. We just got the championship ball. You can have your product here. We're getting the promos cracking. Look, don't tell. We ain't tell y'all. I know everybody dragged their feet, but coming soon, we're gonna have something for y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna wish I did it.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about that a little bit later before we get into the episode. When the time we got to get we already ask a friar question to start the show off. So I gotta ask you. Obviously been playing football a long time. What was that one moment you was just like, damn, I don't know if I'm ready for this.
Speaker 1: Probably first practice of college. Bro.
Speaker 2: I remember being out there. I'm so then tired, Bro, I couldn't even backpedal. We had this we had this crazy ass receiver bro Bro dude, dude, crazy ass.
Speaker 1: He from upstate New.
Speaker 2: York, Syracuse. I had said something slick to him. He was a senior. He said, what Bro, That dude ran full speak, knocked me right on my ass. I can't breathe. My linebacker coach like boll we left you and Philly you could do all that. I thought to myself, like, man, I should just went home with the Villanova or something.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even one life. But we figured it out though.
Speaker 2: For risk you said like him, he said, your first your first practice and wife was different. Yeah, the conditioning. I was like, I want to transfer back home.
Speaker 1: I promise you liked it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're gonna get into it too. But I got a question for y'all. Obviously both y'all made it to the stage. It was a bigger a jump like that from high school to college or was it even worse from college to the to the league?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: I mean for me, I would probably say high school to college just because like I feel like you were in high school, you know, you playing dudes from like your era, you know them, so like even like I went to private school, but I'm like, all right, he from Bucks County, Like I don't played bus County. Before you go to college, you playing due Mississippi, Like that's when you first really get around the Miami boys. You really see what that's like. Like you know what I mean. It just be when you go to college. That's like your first time. When you get to the league, you didn't already played half of these dudes in games, Like you know what I'm saying. You get to the league, I don't played against the dude that clempsonn players against State, So it's like now they just my teammates, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like that jumped in college was probably harder. It's probably different for us like college was easy, like most of the time, it's easier for like basketball players.
Speaker 1: When you get to the league.
Speaker 2: Now you're playing grown men who got years in the league and they already established and they kind of like you're a rookie. You don't know how to draw fouls. You fouling every play. It just it's way different. A game so much faster, Like you're ain't sitting in the people can't sit in the lane and do three seconds. It's like you're on the island all the time, So it was way different.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready my rookie year. I'm like, damn so with speed the biggest adjustment for both of y'all. For me here you paint the game.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah yeah probably. I mean everything's just be going so fast, like I feel like in the NFL, it's just like I know, Jeff could probably tell you.
Speaker 1: It's just the details, bro.
Speaker 2: Like in the NFL, they said that shit finna happen at sixteen yards. That shit about it happened at sixteen yards.
Speaker 1: No question.
Speaker 2: Every time, like in college, you got like a little bit of a wiggle and like you could just be nice and be better than people in the NFL A lot of time they just boys, just be precise, bro.
Speaker 1: That's just be the biggest difference, duh.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy part about football, Like it's so detailed oriented and like especially when you're playing against some qbs, it's like really like that they know every counter, they know every offense. Like you really got to study to play the game. Like as much as people are taught like a brute sport, you really gotta know like your fucking plays and stuff. That's crazy to me, no, no question. I mean then when you going against like one of them, I ain't gonna hold you. Like when we had Luck Bro, my rookie year.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like man, he was just a different beast. Bro, I ain't even gonna.
Speaker 2: Care in practice, Bro, it was just a different energy like when he was there, Bro, like I'm talking about he wasn't he started when he practiced, the offense just moved different.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, like he knew like I'm talking about, I'm a rookie. I'm I'm lining up over too, I'm about the blitz. He don't see me. I ain't even gonna look at him. He that's him right there. He about to come to me.
Speaker 1: I'm oh, I ain't even look at you. He just understood how Like Yeah, Luck was really like that, we're gonna gettle like that.
Speaker 2: That meantim Brady was crazy because he's the great He the greatest, right, he better than pay you many?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is in trouble. See that's crazy. That's crazy. I'm gonna say this though. We played time, Bro, like my first time, like my first time, my first star wars against Time, my rookie year, I ain't what the hell was going on.
Speaker 1: He was dice and that ship up. It was bad.
Speaker 2: Adaman had just came back from like a four game suspension Thursday night.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Adam and hit me with this crazy ass spin mole. I ain't no white boy's move like that. I'm like this nigga first off of injury, he's spending like this.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He was.
Speaker 2: I played We played him when he was in Tampa Bros. With a guy bro like I'm not I'm on, I'm like year four, So like I didn't been in the league. I promise you, he still was out there was like he had like an aura about him, Like you know how Dave Chapelle said, Rick James, I'm looking at I'm like, bro, that's time out. This motherfucker let me lock in for this play. But every boy like that for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta talk about your journeys.
Speaker 2: You had one of the most unique journeys to get to the NFL, coming in as a seven round pick.
Speaker 1: You said you didn't have a combine or you didn't go to the Senior.
Speaker 2: Pro Bowl, Like, how was that process for you coming out of Syracuse and then getting to the league. Man, it was just you know, Honestly, it's kind of one of them things. You know, we didn't win a lot in at QS, so like you know, when you don't win, it's like in any level, when you don't win, even if you're cooking, you ain't gonna get the love that you necessarily deserve. So it was kind of one of those things. But honestly, bro just something I always just took it on the chin. Like every time that somebody you know, hated on me, they was doing all kind of flaky stuff during the draft process. I mean, I just kind of take them on a chain, like I'm just gonna add to the fire. So and honestly, in a weird way, like in the league, like I would rather go undrafted and like be drafted like the six or seventh round like at a certain point, because like once you undrafted, at least get to pick your shot. Like you know what I'm saying, Like when you get drafted, you know, you stuck. Like even though I'd probably end up coming to Indie anyway.
Speaker 1: But damn.
Speaker 2: And that's what we used to talk about the time before they kind of like start pretty much holing all the undrafted with the second round picks, Like would you rather to go second round the league get your check quick, you know what I'm saying, or where'd you rather be lay first round? The kind of den't or thugg it out even though it's guaranteed. That NFL grind is totally different because you got so many people confeed for spots and them gms don't really be giving the fuck that. But oh he hurt cool, next man up, like damn bro Like I was just nice, like a draint account.
Speaker 1: How do you compete with that?
Speaker 2: Like you said, everybody's gunning from the same couple positions and you play a premier position in the NFL. Well, I ain't gonna hold you say something here, i'mna just get it off on my chest. I be hating on your NBA niggas strict. Let me just get that out the chest.
Speaker 1: Start. Let's start right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, y'all boys get to play all overseas, like I ain't gonna hold you'all. Tell myself, I was never gonna play in Canada. I told myself straight up to the CFL if that was what had to go, I wasn't going to put there's nothing on the XFL. I'm not going to play in Japan. Y'all boys, got the Taiwan All. Y'all making all kinds of money out there. Y'all got your face on the billboard. Y'all got the new sneaks out there. You know I'm saying, we go out there, we in Surbia's cold. You know what I'm saying, I don't even know what's going We always the NBA boys, y'all. Y'all situation different. Y'all got the G League too. So even if you ain't start, you still out vegas tagging something living. You know what I'm saying, y'all. Still, that's a fact. Now. I noticed that with football players because like when we used to go to the club, they go crazy like na. They spend bro like basketball dudes might spend a couple of thousand football and they going twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn what they going hard. Niggas got the yeah they like we are. Yeah, probably walked in with the China Yeah right right there, right right on the big big right there.
Speaker 1: Like they going so hard. They get the size of the club.
Speaker 2: I'm in the league. That's Zaire and Neil. That the bottles. What I'm saying, your boy's been famous since you You know what I'm saying, y'all been playing for this team and that team and highlight been one mill since you was in twelfth grade. Now y'all got it rough. But that was enough that I ain't gonna let you do that to you. Ain't gonna do that kind of like if you ain't a start starting the NFL, it's like, motherfucker, don't really know you on the bench of the NBA. Motherfuckers know who you are. Like, if you ain't a star starting the NFL is like right, so they.
Speaker 1: Got big motherucker right, so they got you. What do y'all got a Nike camp?
Speaker 2: And uh, I know Kim Newton highlighting his kids with his seven or seven.
Speaker 1: Ship, Like what seven or seven or y'all like.
Speaker 2: We we got ballers like all that ship that we can watch on YouTube to check out and young enough and coming you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Stars. Yeah, that's a fact. I honestly it's crazy because like seven seven.
Speaker 2: Really becoming like the new AAU like from football wise, Like it's just the way it's growing, the way it's expanding. Uh, even like my og shot the Philly finest out on Philly uh. I mean they like the top school, top organization on the whole East coast. You know, they playing Florida, they playing in Kentucky, they playing and you know what I'm saying, And it just they got tournaments all over. It's crazy because like even now, you got teams putting they they high school teams in these big tournaments. They getting to look So that's how a lot of dudes getting the offers and all that too. So it's crazy how to just take off. Oh yeah, the cam team like that too. I think they played. I think we want to.
Speaker 1: Talk shit.
Speaker 2: You got twenty six. I didn't play. I only played. I'm cap I only played two, but I had offers so it didn't really matter. But I mean, you know what I'm saying, you had you gotta get out there on that circus. Sometimes you are on that ground. So why you pick Syracuse, man? I mean easy? It was it was honestly, it was close to home. For for like, it was close enough to like it's three and a half from Philly, so like it's close enough to where like my mama and my grandmama was my auntie. They wasn't just gonna pull up like whenever they wanted to because my auntie and then was crazy, like they really just slide if I want to temple or something. But like if something was going on, I can slide home. You feel me like something happened, so I needed to be somewhere far. But like I wasn't really trying. I had of from Arizona. Damn that should have went on that visitor. I was tweaking. It was mad as hell. I committed. Yeah, I definitely would have went out there. I should have went to my visit Arizona, State, Syracuse, motherucker snow to get away from that weather.
Speaker 1: You know your family more than me go down south though I'm not made for the South. I ain't gonna care. Really. I talked back to the to the folks too much that yeah, East Coasted different the South ship.
Speaker 2: But everybody from the East Coast, like all the people on Aanta, they from New York or Philly. Yeah, they do talk crazy though.
Speaker 1: She was was a cc or big and he was there. They had just went to the c My first you.
Speaker 2: Seen you played my division was my freshman year was Jamis and there then then d Watt was in that johnt To and State had a bunch of them boys too, so play wait Yeah. We played wait here. We played every week, was like like, I'm gonna hold you will play Clinton. We beat Clemson though, so hold on, so put some respect on it. We spent Clemson number. So let's let's put that I was there. Was there?
Speaker 1: No, it had to be that transition they went to. They went to. They had to be that. Look like that's strike he chiying shout.
Speaker 2: Battle wars and ship that's crazy. But no, they were they would we be cleansing, But we're about to say no they had.
Speaker 1: It was all goons and goblins down there.
Speaker 2: But wait was like the team we like, we probably lose the Clemson and Florida State, but we played weight yeah Christmas and we went back and forth against them. Yeah, I can see that be a good I got. I'll be waiting for They got better though.
Speaker 1: This year. They got twenty five. This year. I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit biased in this question, but who you think was better in college? Between Jamis and Lamar.
Speaker 1: Jamis and Lamar.
Speaker 2: Jamis tough Jamis teams so stacked, Bro, they had twenty two guys drafted.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's oh D Like I ain't gonna hold you. Their defense was crazy. They had the album Cook and they had Kelvin Benjamin.
Speaker 2: That's they old line was crazy the same year. Like so, like the twenty two guys that they have that started for that National championship game, all twenty two of them got.
Speaker 1: Drafted the draft.
Speaker 2: But it'd be like that though, Like that, you see Georgia putting all them boys out. They're teams the same way you like Twelfth Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody know you teams will go to George. Y'all was undefeated, y'all defense, We just gonna take y'all fifth lineback and come here sixth round. They just all go to the fucking Eagles. Yeah. But to answer your question, I'm gonna go Lamar. Lamar was something crazy. Ke really was. He was od Bro.
Speaker 2: His status was crazy and coach and Bro I was a little fighterball still. But I watched that and I said, this man was literally running for his life every single play, and he really was going crazy against the nation. Imagine if people would have went to a real football school. Now, Louisville team was tough that one year when they lost to d Y at night, they was they was tough. They could have actually won. I think that was his first hig men. They was nice, but it was just like they just never won, like they won some big games. They never won like the game to like, cause you know, in college football it's different like you if you lose one or two games is over with. So it's like they would beat like Florida State and then lose the Clemson. If you lose the Clips, you ain't gonna win the chip and then it's all over because you lost all of your divisions.
Speaker 1: Now you ain't getting in that a CC championship game, and now it don't matter. Now you're in a dollar general ball and you want twelve games anyway exactly. But college like, I ain't gonna lie. College college basketball is trash. I don't like college basketball. Just white in college football though, Bro, how you figure that? Nah? I hate because they at least got Marshall Man. Yeah, that's like we don't know what.
Speaker 2: Like, I ain't gonna hold you, bro, Niggas wasn't chicking for like too many football games.
Speaker 1: After a certain amount you sleep. A lot of people take it. That's what college throughout the year.
Speaker 2: Though throughout the college football is not as big as college basketball.
Speaker 1: That's popularity.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the whole season for college basketball does not matter until March.
Speaker 1: I don't think the don't think that's crazy, but they get crazy at March. Du get crazy. But playing games you're not supposed to play.
Speaker 2: Y'all be undefeated, y'all number one in the county, number one country all year, win the Big Ten Tournament, Big ten Tournament. Didn't get your ass spanked by Saint Mary Vincent somewhere, and now, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Never sped to play them though, Yeah, I hate the hold on hold on his team was the same way they.
Speaker 2: Got Wait till niggas you. Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Shout to North.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's great the first damn not Cleveland. See that's what But you're not even say I would have I would have been cool to losing the Syracuse not Cleveland State, right right. He's saying, we don't really look forward to it's maybe two or three bowl games that we look forward to in college football.
Speaker 1: And to me, you damn got to be a.
Speaker 2: Fan everybody named Mama tap into marsh madness.
Speaker 1: One thing I will say about that too, is the college basketball rivalry is different in football because football.
Speaker 2: If y'all both good, it's different college basketball. I you and Purdue can be asked. But when they play them two games, oh they don't matter, you'll think them niggas undefeated may be a simply hard going crazy. That's the same though with Michigan Ohio State player. They could be having a down here. They really have down years. But they both have a year. It's still gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Robbers had difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what. And y'all talking about college football is out of here. Niggas don't even know that record. You don't even know that's what. We're not finna do that, Syracuse. We ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not how when the Clippers was like, yeah we robbed with the Warriors. No, we ain't the Clippers through we we respect them. We don't do that. That's said.
Speaker 2: Third about that, you're all l B you know wars like that. That's crazy away free away, God. So you know what I'm saying. What what I gotta ask man? What was your first thoughts to come into that, Like, have you been here before before you pulled up? What was your reaction when you first pulled up in the city. You know what I'm saying, got on the soil, keep the plan keeping first.
Speaker 1: The first one.
Speaker 2: I don't know where Indiana was, respectfully, I'm not I ain't good at geography. But when I pulled up, it was just, you know, I'm from a big city, Like I went to a college town. I finished your ship. I'm from a big city, and it's just it's just it's just slow. I'm from like one of the biggest cities, so it's just it's just slower here though. In the cornfields. Yeah, yeah, field, I ain't gonna hold you on the only thing about any of that get under my skin is like everything every one of your stores is in like a strip mall shopping center.
Speaker 1: You don't got no stores on the street. Nah, pull up, Yeah, I don't like. I don't like stores on the streets. Set up Philly really is no any cool right within that. Man. I'm trying to get good with them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's tap man, you feel me. They put you on the boosy.
Speaker 1: I heard them boys an't locking them put me in now they love boy.
Speaker 2: I just ain't never been nowhere where they play boosy like in the club like but like his whole they got a Boosy set every night club.
Speaker 1: He's napping outside.
Speaker 2: Of Philly though, when you'll go to the club, Who's who's they're playing in the club? Who they I mean the guys that I mean obviously, Baby, you know what I mean? You know the guy I'm trying. I'm trying to ask because I'm on your team.
Speaker 1: Bro, I mean they're playing Drizzy, They're playing a guy like. Man, I'm on your side. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Who do they playing the club?
Speaker 1: This ship?
Speaker 2: But baby me, I mean they was playing one. I don't know, you feel me. That's a little situation. Yeah, the future obviously, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know the guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you heard now in the club playing.
Speaker 1: Trying.
Speaker 2: I ain't going, I ain't doing this today. But what's your what's you? You don't have a beef with Boosie? But like that wasn't really a thing. No, I ain't a beef. I don't. It was just it was just more so like you know, you ain't never exposed to it. So like I came out here like my teammate shout out Tom with d Lennard, he loved, he loved. So like when I first pell out, we got a drafted together that they played that set it off, and first I was dude jumping around like that. Now I ain't gonna hold you play that shit in the locker. I'm ready to go run through some ship. So that's ants row here. Yeah no not but but now now, now you know what I'm saying, I'm a part of the gospel.
Speaker 1: It took me all those minutes, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But no, he got Boosie definitely got some selects, you know what I'm saying. That's all he got hits. I got a few of them, but just coming out, I had never really they don't play that out Philly, So I just you know, I'm saying, never listened to when.
Speaker 1: You was Q. What was you listening to to get you going?
Speaker 2: When I went to QS, that's when they put me on all the Atlanta dude. So that's when I got found out about the because again you I'm with a bunch of Landa do so they put me on the migo Q. We had a bunch of concerts too, like QS, we probably had pretty much everybody out that jone like Travis Scott, all kind of people.
Speaker 1: Damn. I would never even think that about Syracus.
Speaker 2: So you got the first football They trying to get football players. They all recruit from them to the South, then they go to the Midwest and East coast.
Speaker 1: Like concerts we had, we had all.
Speaker 2: I saw the Migos, my rookie, we had part next door, all kinds of ships.
Speaker 1: Everybody put up.
Speaker 2: Like you ain't get that. You ain't slapping, like no, I never heard of no college have concenters that we did. I ain't gonna care. That ship was O d okay. What's crazy for you is you was in Atlanta when that ship was really cracking out. I seen the Migos, like, uh, I remember when they first dropped.
Speaker 1: I was in the.
Speaker 2: Club and this dude named Migo Gandalf he it's one of his one of their homeboys, and he was like trying to tell me that they was gonna be the next thing out. I wasn't gone. I'm like, you know, I'm like nah, I'm like nah, disrespect saying it.
Speaker 1: Bro cole On.
Speaker 2: They're like, nah, you got here, and they was like that ship. I'm like, nah, man, I heard that Frost you with Drake.
Speaker 1: I was gone that beat so rich?
Speaker 2: What man played like twenty five times straight in the club girls going for Jaco to get put on in the club. Man, listen here, man, I'm just trying to I like rap, bro, I like rap, yeah, but I like future too, Like you're a Future fan of course he look.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: One is better than jay Z telling people that no live.
Speaker 1: I never said the impact. What did you say? Listen? Yes, part of you go to record and part of the fai.
Speaker 2: So look, man, this is all I was saying. Jay Z is not impactful no more. Bro, He's not. The old heads is listening to jay Z when he drops, just because the young Vegas they not really tapped in. Future is all over because listen, bro, Future is all over the internet with the holes. These young niggas can relate because they fried. I'm spiritually his last name is Hendrix. That's my last name.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We wanted to say. But what I'm saying is music wise and influence. He's bigger right now than Whole Bro. Not active, let's start. Let's start there. Whole not active, but whenever he do drop, everybody listen. Though not everybody, everybody our age. You barely make the cut. You got an old soul?
Speaker 1: I do I do? All right?
Speaker 2: I just mett you this nigga twenty six. Ain't too many twenty six year olds bumping at God?
Speaker 1: Did everybody play God? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel like I hear what you're saying, but I feel like it's different. You can't compare whole, not even competing with the rest of them, my whole, not even competing with Future.
Speaker 1: He like to I'm a jay Z thing.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, like niggas ain't really trying to dress like whole or be like whole.
Speaker 1: So who who? Who the greatest reference? Oh I'm biased.
Speaker 2: I'm just Future is the best rapper ever Future. But if you go out numbers, if you listen, listen, listen, I was on the wrong.
Speaker 1: You told you. You can go back to here.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, though, if you go by numbers, it give me Drake. Okay, I don't do that. Numbers ship bro either came. It was my favorite basketball player. Le's respect Syracuse shout out to Mellow. You know what I'm saying back.
Speaker 1: Though, that's He's not better than Bron. I'm not exactly.
Speaker 2: You didn't even have to say that, though you have to go there with it. That's a great question. You think better Brown and Mike. I'm definitely going Bron, mean just just I respected him. I watched it and starts last night.
Speaker 1: I watched it all right too. Yeah. Man, that's corny at first, then you kind of get into it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to brin documentary when they started snitching, That's what I want. I want to hear the bullshit he's always when he done. I want to hear the bullshit come out.
Speaker 1: What I need to hear.
Speaker 2: I need to hear Bro, the Miami ex exploits that keep keep them in the wrap.
Speaker 1: Bron the only good one. Bro. We can't throw him away. Man, we need him clean like Martin Luther. Nah, he wouldn't. He wouldn't clean either. R P that piece of ship. Respect. It's crazy, not Bro.
Speaker 2: Have I seen the A I picked up Keeping the Test. That's that's my album. Martin was Philly Bro, not Martin Bro.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: We ain't doing that now, y'all got all the mother You ain't watched that. You ain't watch that VHS movie when you was in elementary hunt when they rolled it in my my friend Martin.
Speaker 1: One of the weakest movie is ever. Oh you would hate that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That was a class. Listen, that's a class. Give me magic school bus. Magic school A little different when you was in school. Yeah, I probably had I pass and ship that.
Speaker 1: We had walked out. They walked the TV in on us with the big back b.
Speaker 2: Yeah, school books were different than you wass they have school books.
Speaker 1: One on nine was once.
Speaker 2: Then they came out really told Marren story. I was like, yeah, he's a piece of ship. One of the weakest leaders of all time. Bro, that's crazy, Chris Boss, I don't care about Lebron in Miami. That's gonna be the best ship. They go snitch up Brown at some point, Bro, it's coming super bro. But you was a probably one of the most important draft class in the coast recent history. For sure, y'all had them hitters. You had great offensive line, great defense. Now we're gonna skip past a little bit of Rooie. You told us about how you came in. You know what I'm saying. First start his time, which is crazy. That next summer, boy, you was a part of city history. How was that training camp, like with that information going on with Andrew, Look like, how was that like for your second year in the league. Did that throw you for a curve ball? Was the team already kind of prepared for that ship?
Speaker 1: Bro? We had no idea. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean the whole training camp, you know, we were just assuming he was gonna come back. It was just but like I said, he's so cold that it's like he like one time he just jumped in and walked through offenses. They just sharped all immediately, you are, I mean, he het him like it really don't even matter, same offense whatever. And then you know it was just preseason game. Uh, I'm on the sideline and you know, you just hear the fans going, and I feel like it's actually kind of salty. I think I might be in the video just because I'm a just you know, you young boy in the league. You don't know what's going on. I just see the cameras. I'm oh, I'm in the back. I'm a that's the camera I'm in. I'm in a wave and shit, I'm like I'm tripping. But uh, I mean that was just a crazy ass moment. That's one of the time I'm just center around, like, damn, bro, I'm like, I'm a part of history. Oh ded, but shout out the love. That's my guy for sure. But definitely a crazy situation. The whole city was just like what the fuck. I remember we were saying that he had a barbecue that night. I was headed to your crib and I was watching the preseason game but Adam Schefter hit the report and I seen Luck walk off the field. They started doing so yeah, that was that night. Yeah, you had a party that night. We all said your crowd was like, damn Luck really house. I wonder who knew because I was like, I don't be because I worked in the media too, so I beat the leak shit. Don't ever really beat leak shit. You be knowing people be kind, filtered for they all stuff. But I always wondered the y'all locker room because how did y'all feel about that? Because I went from like, oh damn we up this year to oh shit, we gotta figure this shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, how go you just we about to lock in. We got all we need, you know what I mean. It's one of them type jones.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, it's just like, damn, you just lost like a generational talent.
Speaker 1: Just like that.
Speaker 2: You feel me sound like it was a definitely crazy. I mean we ended up thunk in that year a little bit, you know, we some injuries kind of fell off, But I mean, no, it was definitely crazy. I mean I but like again, I was nobody. I ain't had no clue. I was second year boy. I was really just focused on trying to make the team at that point, you know what I'm saying. But real so I ain't. I wasn't privy to none of that, Like you know what I'm saying. So I found out the same time as everybody else.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: And that's interesting because he always talk about him like grinding to get to that that that second, that second signature I was for you, Like you know what I'm saying, You come in there, seventh round pick.
Speaker 1: You had to grind that ship out.
Speaker 2: That's probably a lot of and that's why I think one of the most utter right things about professional athletes is like, yeah, you see that salary, but you don't know what niggas gotta do to get to that next page check, Like you.
Speaker 1: Had to grind that shit, especially in football.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, hard on your playing, hitting, You gotta grind that shit, I physically and mentally. I know, like you said, for you, like it was crazy and you was in a situation they wanted you to have it.
Speaker 1: How was that for you?
Speaker 2: You had to grind that ship to get to the next contract. Man, you just you just gotta win the game on different fronts. Like you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, you gotta be the best on the field. You gotta carry it the best, you know, be a good leader and all that. But at the same time, I feel like, you just gotta keep grinding, bro. And honestly, I feel like even I be telling the young boys even damn or like first of all, I'll be trying to let them know, like y'all get it, like the coach love me, sa kan Wood, the wood starting catting.
Speaker 1: All that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, it wasn't noways like that like you I'm saying. I was just telling one of my young boys to day. I'm like, man, they ain't put me in a team photo shoot to my third Yeah, like what I'm saying, Like everybody, I'm pulling up. Everybody got their jerseys on. Everybody got their sleeves on. They damn you ain't got no no, I ain't even got no time. I'm going on year through. I was a captain of the team before I even had a photo shoot. That's just what it was. But it's just like, bro, you just gotta take all that shit and stride. Man. You just really just got Honestly, I just took it personally. I just always felt like, shit, if they if they feel like I'm not this per player that I feel like I am, obviously I ain't proving it enough. So I just took that mentality like they're not gonna play me. I'm not snapping hard enough, So I just gotta keep going. And I just be trying to tell my young woes that too, Like, Bro, you gotta keep putting that in and then they gonna either they gonna support you or guess what, somebody else will too.
Speaker 1: So damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Even take a team picture, you was definitely required boy from the fire. I'm one of the extras, and that's.
Speaker 1: Because you want a team fighter. Yeah, that's crazy. That's a lot of diggers to get in one picture though, team like fifty three three that's a lot of niggas.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, like, man, y'all don't be having guaranteed contracts in certain situations. Ain't no way in here I can play like that.
Speaker 1: That's like, I'm not like that's respect.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, y'all still go out there and risk your life, like play hard every day and you don't even know if it's guaranteed. When they told me your ship might not be not guaranteed, I left. I was like, I'm gonna here the COVID year all retired and they was like everybody was calling me, like you should come back.
Speaker 1: And play one more year. We just need you. And I'm like, yeah, you're gonna guarantee me. It was like we do partial. I was like, can't tell me go home. I'll be shitty. What Yeah, we don't need you no more.
Speaker 2: The NFL is crazy though, because it'd be like niggas gotta get like a certain amount of receptions said, is that a part of your deal or no, mine's not necessarily, but without this deal I signed was a little bit just not for my role now though, honestly, but for for I mean, it is crazy though again I told you I behating on the NBA players. First of all, half some of these niggas don't play. It's like ten niggas in the NBA that just haven't played in like two years.
Speaker 1: Design like these niggas don't play. Still getting the big check, big living. You talking about shout out design living. Look how you live get paid? Gonna workout?
Speaker 2: I see the clip with dude was like they were talking about he was a freak athlete.
Speaker 1: That's the game. That was the most accurate description I ever heard about. Like, Bro, ain't nobody on the coach just chilling getting the bag.
Speaker 2: Hell know this is the NFL. Bro, It's crazy. Bro, it's fifty three people.
Speaker 1: Bro. Let you like you ain't finna what? No? Hell no, right about it? There? No, they just cut down and cook. Yeah, how did they work? I hate the way that people say he wanted to be released?
Speaker 2: That work though, Like you a good player, seeing like cold players, they be like he got released.
Speaker 1: I'm like why they do that?
Speaker 2: Well, it'd be honestly, it's funny how they worded and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Happened to just be the media playing tricks.
Speaker 2: But like they got contract, they got guarantees in the contract, so you cut them at a certain point. Like I don't want to speak on everybody's situation, but some people might have in a contract or again guaranteed this. If they get cut this, they gonna get no man. So you cut them. They still getting that nine M. They really double dipping, like you know what I'm saying for the next John. So yeah, So went.
Speaker 1: To Orlando, Jersey. You need even go even go? They tell me you just don't even come. They told you don't come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had left Boston. I got traded to Orlando, and they was like, you don't want to be here. You want to try to win something, right, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, the team told you that. Yeah, they I knew them though. They like, we're playing always sad.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna want nothing. We're gonna wave you, so you can double dick. We're gonna pay you, but you're gonna sound another team. The NBA is way more transparent than y'all. But they it's like they it's like the NBA. I feel like they want their players to get paid. I feel like the Grizzlies are mad. That's like job sucking it up, Like they mad, like damn, we want to give you two hundred you tripping, bro, you beat All Pro and that'd be.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you deserved this fifteen you're like, damn like I'm putting it all in for you. Like they made the pro bo All Pro Pro Bowl. They cover man like that. That's crazy. But in the NBA, they just can't wait to get y'all gonna pay you. Sure, they love that. So that's basically like getting a buy out. Getting that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That's that wasn gonna be cool though, Bro, he's gonna be I mean, he want that bread though. And they kn't doing the running backs nasty right now.
Speaker 1: But they don't just they don't respect the running backs off. Yeah, they're violating a real big time right outside of the quarterbacks. Who get the muscle love in the.
Speaker 2: NFL pass rushers n yes, yeah, because it's all about the quarterbacks. So you got the quarterback, then who will affect the quarterback dns? And then who going to protect the quarterback? Left tip, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna pull on my coparces to go down to the line.
Speaker 2: Hell line, I'm not going down that boy, little DFO grow shout out to the guys.
Speaker 1: Y'all got it. Y'all know, y'all my boys, whatever y'all need, I got, y'all, boy, But no way.
Speaker 2: I think they one of the most underrated athletes and like sports because they big as hell and be moving.
Speaker 1: Six seven moving like bro, that's six seven, like three hundred. That's crazy. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's a nice runner four to seven, bro. And we're really walking and being and all that. And I'm like, yeah, y'all, boys, is different than damn for sure.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Before we get to some other stuff, man, I want to talk to about what you do off the field. Man.
Speaker 2: You got a wonderful foundation, man, please tell us about that. Also, if you haven't seen, shouts my boy JB. Wonderful exposa with my guy right here. That's my dog. Yes's my dog. Shout out to JB. We locked in. But you tell people what you got going on?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh yeah, No.
Speaker 2: I got my nonprofit name that to my late mother, Alicia's Angels, you know, just helping out young kids, specifically young women in Philly and Indie. Got a couple of things going got a business academy coming up next week in Philly for like three schools.
Speaker 1: Just teach.
Speaker 2: Got a couple of black owned business owners from the city, gonna have them pull up to a couple of like the middle schoolers, telling them about what don't mean to run a business. Then we got uh like this business simulation that we took from uh the University of Michigan. We're gonna like teach the young boys about, you know how what don't mean to really run a business.
Speaker 1: Like higher staff.
Speaker 2: That'd be crazy, though I'm not gonna lie be really crazy because you're teaching kids and I ain't gonna hold you. Like the middle school I went to, it's like in the middle of the trenches, like kens in Alleghany.
Speaker 1: So it be kids that's from the trenches. Now they running the store and they.
Speaker 2: Be like, I don't want to pay my servers this, And I'd be like, they'd be managers and they be like, no, I don't want to pay my staff this. He'd be like, it's different than us that when you get in that check you don't want to pay. But capital definitely be teaching the kids, you know what I'm saying, the different business and stuff too. So it's definitely you know, good jo you know shout out ww dot, you know Salsa's angels Dot org, you know, shout out.
Speaker 1: To check it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's especially like you know what I'm saying, when you get to a point to where you can pour into that, that's like the hommy.
Speaker 1: Like he coaching, like coaching high school. And that's why.
Speaker 2: That's why still to this day when I see people talk about dam that's far like really homie really after.
Speaker 1: Ye oh yeah yeah, my first year coming up? Okay, get the boy right suicide They wont huh all the time. That's all we do is damn all the new head basketball coaches.
Speaker 2: Dude, bro, you got be in shaped. He's staying being Gundy, best player, playing the whole game too. He ain't coming out for sure if you if you kill him, he's staying in. I'm trying to win. And if we're up twenty and you got thirty five, let you get forty. Yeah, I taking you here, Coach Carter. A whole lot of sisters, all right, man, So we got a lot of world from topics to get to before we get out of here. Uh speaking, the podcasts were all right now your man Marcus Jordan, is he out of pocket? Man?
Speaker 1: Run it up, sp y'all. Put his name all in the media, he'll chill nigga, y'all don't want to exploited me.
Speaker 2: So ship for those who don't know, you know what I'm saying, Lars Pippen and Marcus Jordan, they got a nice podcast coming out. I want to hear that first episode. I hope you're on the Snitcher. I'll be on there talking crazy.
Speaker 1: You always want everybody.
Speaker 2: I knew we need it because what you'all doing is already out of the pocket. Don't sit here trying to act like I'm about to play house with this ship.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. I want to I want to hear it out. That's what we're here for. Oh no, I'm not tuning in. You're not with it, hen You're fucking with it. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I just want to see the first episode dropping, and I can speak more than from there.
Speaker 1: I am interested. They all.
Speaker 2: Hey, look between them and Kalise Kalisa.
Speaker 1: Bill Murray is the nastiest couple I've ever seen. Come on now, letting down the bag. Bro and he had Nikki after.
Speaker 2: But I'm not talking about this paper is very very educated. I'm just saying, Bro, how you how you lose your lady too?
Speaker 1: He's eighty got that bag though, You got that chicken though? Fact young chicken and nos pause that is so niggas kind of chickens. I don't know, man, I just didn't like the work. That's crazy. The live is just kind of people doing that. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I got you under this. I'll let you slide with the ball. And I was really saying that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's cool, bro.
Speaker 2: Shout out to cleats and milkshake. That's tough, man, get off my music. Man Philly anthem, Oh, let's go. Is it meek or is it oozy?
Speaker 1: Is what we do? State property facts? Look at he's a real nigga. What shout the free way? God?
Speaker 2: They two different vibes, like you played Dreams and nightma is you're gonna jump up and down, get ready to turn up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got bottles pulling up a shot UZZI played, all the kids started to dance.
Speaker 1: That's TikTok. It's like tiktoking fortnite. Now.
Speaker 2: The song is hard, it's a movement, but two different crowds. I mean, they just an emotional drama. Was reaching drama just I feel like just trying to sell a narrative because that's his artist or whatever. But I would never say, like nobody in the city gonna sit here and say, oh, man, Uzzi got the new Uzzi just got the new wave. So like, but I guess what, meat didn't have the first wave because what we do was running the streets for a long time and that's still turning everybody ever, So it's like, it's just you know what I'm saying, different errors. You gotta respect your elders. Who's the best rapper and stay property beanie, no questions.
Speaker 1: And then Chris after that, you got Chris Freeway. I like PD crack respectfully though. That's that's just what I like.
Speaker 2: Chris after that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Gave all them. Yeah he was.
Speaker 2: He was a pat was the swag whole really to Chris, don't do that. He was about to do that kind of was still in his swag a little bit. That's not fair. How you figure that if you go listen to Chris rapping, how you wrapping some of the ship he said, he started saying it.
Speaker 1: After that, I said that, no flow, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Respect Hey, you talking about home. It's crazy. So you really think you think, no, no, no, my favorite rapper. You're still listening like, yeah, acting word hard.
Speaker 1: You ain't like him. He's out.
Speaker 2: I thought he was brothering with you. I was like, yeah, was hard. He didn't make no more than all of them. Tough, bro, you gotta listen. You gotta tap in. Bro.
Speaker 1: They really like that you played in the club. He like, what's the nigga like Joey B. Kennedy? Now, I'm got one like that when I come around. That's my John.
Speaker 2: That joint always in my that's always got that's one like we.
Speaker 1: In the club. We gotta play Dom or not, so you pick.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely dropping a Dommes over Dom Kennedy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let I'm gonna let my fuckers here. I'm gonna let my fuckers Ether before Ether way better anything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let my fucks listen to Ether. I'm gonna force you to listen to Ether in the club over any down can see.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. You play music in the club for the hose.
Speaker 2: None of the hose want to hear Ether, Bro, they want to hear that that Dom cool relation want you want to be in the in the in the section just fitted low ladies right now, sere guy. They don't know whom they but they know ether though. Yeah, yes, y'all women rough. I'm gonna say that all y'all women know how to slap you. I know that.
Speaker 1: I'm glad on Saturday you have had the time of all yall.
Speaker 2: Y'all got some rough. Look at motherfuckers though too. Y'all got some penitentiary. A lot of a lot of memes come from the Philly woman. Let me just ask you think who you think better w India, Philly? I know you probably. I was just asking the queens in the city, the Philly.
Speaker 1: Listen. I told you queens don't love y'all. Listen.
Speaker 2: I got about thirty of my favorite queens here, y'all. I don't gotta say, y'all that we're talking about as a.
Speaker 1: Village, yeah, as a collective, as a conglomerate, drop drop dreaming nightmares.
Speaker 2: Now you're crazy, brouh you are fried man Uh speaking back to sports man, y'all got a crazy season coming up because we finally got a black quarterback in Indy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank god, I know you reached like that. Yeah, don't do my man. J s J. But I understand. We drafted a black quarterback. We go there, we go respect to brisket as they call no disrespect my man, j B. I can't let you do that. My man. What they call him dink and dash when you're.
Speaker 2: Dash Yo, I said, nigga just got crazy. Just to the Kobe, I'm happy. We got a R five man in the city. We got the revail, we got Leah Boston to fever. We got a black quarterback drafted finally by the coach. Shot to I'm geek man. I ain't even a coat fan, but I'm excited for the city.
Speaker 1: For this right now. I'm a coach fan. I know you are. You said you're not a coach fan. Who It's not that I ever would have gainst the he got that job, ju Pi, Huh, it's on.
Speaker 2: It's on your body like your mama made him get that crazy.
Speaker 1: Respect mama team screws with the wife, friendie and them. Man. Yeah, shout out to the nigga. Can't name said becase you got Saturday defund Saturday. Sorry, he did a terrible tank job.
Speaker 2: Sorry Frank, your friend, I told you that tennis. But now I grew up a Cowboys fan until we tried to my nigga, Mark Cooper. Man, it's been step back, but I got love for the coach. Anytime the coast is good, it is do good for the city. And time the playoffs, it's more ses the dude. My friends happy, they barbecue.
Speaker 1: Y'are not good.
Speaker 2: My niggas be saying on Sundaysay it is all bad. They don't want to answer their phone. This gig we got, so I feel we're gonna have a super like exciting product. Like not that you were bad, but like you know what I'm saying, The quarterback position has been you know what I'm saying issue for the last couple of years. Now you got something to look forward to going forward, because like you said, the league is evolving.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got them boys upfront doing four forwards. You gotta have somebody who can combat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and he out here DEMI through the list and the free throw line. So I'm something I want to see it nah for sure.
Speaker 2: Now young and y'all man, he definitely he definitely a talent bro for sure, But I definitely feel like it's gonna be more exciting this year. Too, men were young. He got one of the young shouts of my man and jew from the city Man. He went to Warren. We got some Naptown boys on the team. Man got some young boys in here. But I definitely feel like it's better. I can't lie to you. Even for us though it wasn't exciting, like you we knew, like you're not scoring points. You know what I'm saying. It's tough you ain't winning, But I gonn hold you. I feel like my whole thing, we really just be wanting to turn the city up, like you know what I'm saying, Like in a different way though, like like when we beat like Reggie on the team, I mean he on the coaching staff, so like him, Cato all the old you know what I'm saying, O G.
Speaker 1: They be telling us about, you know, all.
Speaker 2: The what type time they was on because they was playing when uh Jermaine O'Neill was going.
Speaker 1: City was just O D.
Speaker 2: And I'm really trying to turn up the same way though, because I feel like when you win and when you turn this it up. Just me being from Philly, I know what that's like. Like when the city really rocking with you, bro, that's what you really want.
Speaker 1: So they have saying this ship but they was on the was no disrespect to y'all, but.
Speaker 2: They was when they was when the Thirteen Games. I don't even know if the city could get back to.
Speaker 1: That thea Halibert like that though I like Halbert, No he's cold, But I'm saying the type of people that, Yeah, that's the only thing them niggas was outside. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. They were dropping thirty and they was shooting up.
Speaker 2: Reggie was telling me. He was telling me, he was like, yeah, like we was. We had it on Smash like they was on him. Jermaine and y'all want to do that.
Speaker 1: We could be of y'all. See I'm here trying. Yeah, we can put that purple demony mo glad y'alls. I know it's the respect I ain't in. That's what the folks respect. But both for real, I think that's the thing to the culture of the city.
Speaker 2: We just don't like it'd be harder for us to tap in with y'all because we don't know. You know, I don't think NFL players really gravitates towards the city because we just don't know who you are for real.
Speaker 1: But where I feel like where is that?
Speaker 2: Indeed, I feel like that's a little bit different, like when you go to Houston or you in d C.
Speaker 1: Like Philly a little different.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say Philly necessarily, but like even New York a little different spots like you know, like all right, look, if I want to be all, I want to be seen. I want to be where it's mixed you at this I'm gonna be on these days this time with the woo. You know what I'm saying, Like, where did that be? It mixed it up? Yeah, but see Liva ain't liva no more. I believe now we got my nigga seat whole. They doing that ship at Jordia Street. We have sometimes I got ship on Sunday. That's what I honestly, I feel like, what I really think is what I always wanted to do is on some ship, like after we win this, we hold some ship like every time we so like you know, coach we in this month.
Speaker 1: I could do that and that's what Reggie and to do.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, them niggas was winning back, but that but that magging fun. Though I ain't gonna that making fun like when you win it and then you turn up, you like you get thirsty for that. We got win and Ship, I already got this lined up. I got in town, you know. I mean we'll talk after the show, no question.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Reggie, they had, they had Reggie, they had, they.
Speaker 2: Had some niggs and they still I ain't gonna hold it's still pull up, big look, still pull up, still on.
Speaker 1: There's my favorite coach player every he was more relatable to us. That's my that's you know, I know. Yeah, but I'm saying that shout the bubby and the clue.
Speaker 2: The niggas used to come to our schools, Bro, you really tap in with That's what I'm saying. We don't know how to really reach out. We're not in school no more. But I'm saying back in those days, Jermaino used to have an all star game for the city in the county, like our schools versus day schools, Nigga, and they play at the Patriers facility.
Speaker 1: All that. Ship ain't like that no more. I think we're getting the culture back though, having it getting like ar as a quarterback and you're getting the lead of Boston there that like you said, you got Haller Burton and then they give them the revamp.
Speaker 2: That's what it takes to get back to the city because the city ain't like that. We like that, we know how it is, but for people from out of town to tap in, it's not that easy. So that when the culture make everything easier obviously, but you gotta have them people who are like, all right, I'm on that, like I'm stepping outside, like you see people touch people like but.
Speaker 1: He can have it on locked. This year, I mean, the All Star Game gonna be, oh for sure, what a time.
Speaker 2: Indeed, because if y'all, if y'all really want to turn up like afrod Wins from the game, bro, like we can really orchestrate that ship.
Speaker 1: You gotta we gotta go. We gotta tap easy. It's easy, bro.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's what I feel like the city be needing too, because I ain't gonna hold you like another one thing about Indye though, like and a lot of cities like I don't know it just be like where is that space for like black people to really kind of congregate and kind of get their ship off, like you feel me on some cool stuff. Because I look, I understand, you know, the situations come up and you know, look I'm from there too, so I know how that go. But at the same time, where is the spaces where I'm saying, we're gonna go, We're gonna turn out, we're gonna have a good time. As long as you get out of here about two o'clock, you're gonna be cool. You feel me, Like, where is that at? Like you know what I'm saying. So I'm gonna bush you, bro, he got you bro streaking to turn the city up. Lionel Messi is a guy because he about to take over Miami. Oh you see how much money he turned down from SOLDI absolutely he won't be over there, bro, ship I would have went, I would have went three years, one point six billion billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how they carrying it over.
Speaker 2: There, broy Like Chris, they broke lost for Christians. How you can bring your girl? You know they don't play about that ship here though everything in the world. He's gonna have a dual partnership with the Dada, So proceeds of that jersey sale straight to him.
Speaker 1: Ain't no distribution. Imagine if y'all could have got a percentage of your jerseyself straight to your pocket. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: On top of the team, he probably gonna have ownership in the future expansion team and it's lamp Lies. Bro, that's like Lebron going to fucking shang Ha. He's going to murder these niggas and just smile and walk off with it. I mean that's crazy. That's how you turn the city where how much money he got, He had to get least one hundred million a year.
Speaker 1: At least they say they paying them two hundred a year. He's not seeing at least below three bro in Miami. Yeah, Bro, I would have wanted to started reading for three years ago.
Speaker 2: Bro, at one point crazy I would have got over the listening already already up. There's never no selfish bro. Bro, he's for the people. You're not for the people not from here.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like he don't care about no bread. Bro.
Speaker 2: He's like, I get to get in Miami, He's like already made crazy bread. He'd be taking the soccer player, THEMN the ever Bro. What I'm turning down? Sorry, wrap to live in Miami where fucking Saddam Husain used to play my fucking tag at to go down here with the goddamn Swims which wanted you gonna choose a bag the bomb. Go ahead, your.
Speaker 1: Fucking you safe, Oh South Beach thigga that died for a man contract people, good people, good.
Speaker 2: Five hundred million a year them there, But that's crazy glove hr be having a field that Brenda Hendricks Boy, I'm just saying, ain't going for a fire ass life in George pown here in Miami, turk never always, I'm nothing to live respect to them, like they're going crazy with the money because ship they bought golf dog They literally bought golf and I know all the people like Tiger there who had them buyouts and they said, nah, nah keep it in, we don't keep it lowyeral. It turned out eight hundred to turn around and buy that shit. A year later, Hey, Tiger goes to the niggas.
Speaker 1: Bro. They always be on your name, always be smut on you. You be in the media. Go get your bread dog because they owe you. They started to lead you. Ask Miami offer you one hundred and fifty a year, five years, You get one hundred and fifty years. You go to Sarr one point six three years. The only thing about bro, Bro, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Look, I might be doing that in their name, but wasn't these countries like somebody had like a grandma weed underneath they sneaker, they found it and you went like the jail for a year, the laws over season.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like that, and I don't want to go to You don't want to go to no sauty jail, Bro, you don't know what they got.
Speaker 1: And in love jail they got the prisoner's got guns. I ain't going to I've seen the dark knight rises. Bro.
Speaker 2: LEO want a real bid. I'm just sitting over there like I might just count my money every day. They ain't gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Fifty man Miami, Like Miami might be nice one point six billion, Bro, I'm over there, hundred Bro, Miami and hundred. You know what you're doing with one hundred fifty in Miami? You know you know you don't want to live It's cool. After my three years'm gonna move to Miami. And I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. He's like, all right, let's buy the war. Yeah you ready? You know they took half your ship. That's my tax I.
Speaker 2: Think about that big cap. You think them boys ain't got no taxes over there. Bro, ain't federal though. Yeah, they got some other laws where you gotta pay and get could have got them to be like, hey, y'all gotta pay for my taxes the whole they got life tax he Bro, there were toys and rust managers in the government, brother, everything.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Bro, I'll retire through that. I played them through you. I brought up a good question before we get out of here. N B a NFL, Who y'all think would be the first? Well, obviously MJ did it, but he don't count. How long do you think it was type for the first NFL player to own the team in the NFL like this year's time the Raiders, You think so, yeah, he already basically in business that's about to go down.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's majority the owner's lifetime, I don't think. I don't think he got no enemies other than probably in.
Speaker 1: The years you think he would be the majority on the Hell, that's what majority.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a long, long, long long time. It's gonna have to I don't know that's gonna be. That's gonna take a while, Bronco finess somehow some what. I think Magic might get it first, honestly.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bron gonna get he gonna get this white tea. Magic get it. But he's undefeated. Bro, nothing can stop here. Bro. Don't do that. Yo. You know what if he is majority owner, he's the real m J fuck twenty three reverse it reverse it is crazy and I don't want to hear magicate reverse it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Bro. Bro, I'm telling you got a biker forever. Bro, you do. He got Starbucks and Darn and NBA, and I told you what. He just survived the guy bro real future. And on that note, you're about to get up out of here.
Speaker 2: Appreciate y'all last, but at least hey for y'all who put up to the live show.
Speaker 1: We appreciate yib Bro. Birthday was going crazy. We're gonna run a live show back a little bit different.
Speaker 2: We learned something, but we did learn as we still know the fucking party, my boy, How was your birthday?
Speaker 1: Man? It was cool? Man, had a great time. Everybody came out. Seen all my dope boys out there.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna put nobody out there, but I've seen the old schools in the parking lots. So it was a good time this style at the times. As ze appreciate you pulling up with my boy. Follow my boys, shout them out to the where they gonna find. They are gonna see you on the field. Go ahead and get the socials out there for him? Is there on I g Z Smills on the score on Twitter? So what's your number, bro? Forty four for shrisky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I used to wear in high school. That is nasty.
Speaker 2: God, before we get out here, where the fuck did you pick for it? Is that your street number from the hood?
Speaker 1: No, I wore number four in college and the forty four some shit? You know?
Speaker 2: I said forty four? Jim Brown all, oh, yeah, so it's Jim Brown Ernie Davis.
Speaker 1: So you've got a real history behind forty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, technically, I mean also to respectfully, they gave me ninety seven. I first pulled up, well because they thought I wasn't. I was just saying, why they give a nigga.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I tell me, tell me you to give a nigga number ninety seven? Bro, y'all start off at one. I'm just asking Bromber ninety seven jerseys. Why did they give you naughty I'm saying, but it didn't. Mat. I ain't playing no real games in Okay, man. We got fun to jersey. Just the cat. You gotta put that up, the ninety seven right the jersey. Yeah life.
Speaker 2: You know I'm a st I hate the fucking Coast brough the whole.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, oh my mam, I'm getting the jersey Broun with you. I appreciate you want to show, you're getting the forty four piked out back. You're gonna bring it. Never give me the forty four.
Speaker 2: God on that note, like share, subscribe, all that good ship. We appreciate y'all. Be back next week for sure, already, man,