Speaker 1: All right, reach around? Yet too out of a bitch? Oh, now you know why these guys make fun of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's just uh, this is going all over there, okay, so let's let's just get to it. The mics weren't on, so I'm probably gonna cut that out of the final.
Speaker 1: Why so I shouldn't repeat what was said?
Speaker 2: I mean you could talk about big fish, big chair.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew said, I can't even see myself. I don't have a big chair. And I said, all right, reach around? Is there? Molden there? No, it's like some sitting in a big chair. It was a song and I ten ninety five that we played for like two seconds. But it was a good song. It was in the alternative time.
Speaker 2: Who sang it?
Speaker 1: Reach around?
Speaker 2: Reach Around?
Speaker 1: It's called big chair? Oh okay, And I'm sure ninety nine point nine percent of our audience has never heard of it before. I would always request that song and no one would ever play it on the alternative stations. I'm shocked, you know, Like, what's what's reach around?
Speaker 2: You requesting a song that nobody wants to play, like by presidents of the United States of America or Lingenberry or whatever. The nineties bands there were.
Speaker 1: Okay, how was your weekend? Andrew? Mother's Day weekend?
Speaker 2: It was great. I saw my mom.
Speaker 1: How was Donna doing?
Speaker 2: Oh she's wonderful. We had a great dinner.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: She was very happy.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: I played Survivor again over at my friend Stephen and his husband Matt's house. I lost because Nick screwed me over. Our friend Nick screwed me over.
Speaker 1: We can't say our coworker Nick anymore. I know that dude left us.
Speaker 2: I know sad, but he screwed me over. And I will not forget this. Just let that be known. Okay, And I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: You seem like you're reaching.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because if I sit back here, no one's gonna hear me. So I have to sit all the way up here because I have the small chair.
Speaker 1: All right. So I had breakfast at the diner with Lenore. You know, we were there by nine o'clock, which was shocking. She was up early and we went for breakfast. Of course, my dad ate breakfast already early, so he's like, I already ate you know. So I just went with my mom and then my brother met us there. So there was a nice Little Mother's Day breakfast, and then for dinner, I brought Chinese food over there. It was nice. Did some work around the yard during the day, you know, And I still normally by this time of the year, I've already went and bought my thirty bags of mulch, and I have done the whole garden, but I haven't done it yet. And I'm also debating this year to just bulldoze over the vegetable garden. You love your vegetable garden on my vegetable garden, but I haven't even planted the vegetables yet, and it's full of weeds. And I know this is like like gardening segment, you know, and it's annoying me, you know. Can I just can I just say something, Yes, this is your forum, it's bull chat. So these cherkoffs on this other podcast.
Speaker 2: No, we can't mention them. We could do whatever we want. I know we can, but I don't want them to retaliate and be like, oh, look at these Really it's the bigger person. We don't need to what's twelve o'clock high. Okay, we'll go into it if you want.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to go so deep into it. So we were we were made aware of this other podcast that critiques podcasts, and they rip the crap out of us, mostly me, I think it's just whatever, it's just stupid. So, but you know what, here's the thing with this particular podcast, this is bull Chat, by the way, the sister podcast of serial Killers, where I think they may have been confused. They're like, oh, cereal, but would they run out of cereals? So they're talking about trees? You know, sorry, excuse me. They would have ripped me on that too. But what I'm saying is, if you don't know us, and you don't know this podcast, and you just started listening today, this is the very first episode you're ever listening to, you're like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the dynamic. I don't understand the stupid voices. I don't understand what they're talking about. So you have to kind of start from the beginning and and follow along our journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, we've done at this point Bull Chat and Serial Killers collectively.
Speaker 1: Over probably four hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a very it's it's a lengthy podcast, and we've been doing it for so long and it's fine, like I forget it.
Speaker 1: This is the first time you're listening. Yeah, go back to the first episode and listen to all of them because you're just not going to get what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also.
Speaker 1: Time in.
Speaker 2: But also maybe just lead with kindness and just realize that there are people at the other end of microphones, and maybe when you say certain things, just know that if it's going out to a public forum, we could all hate each other, and but what is it really doing for the collective answer?
Speaker 1: That's not the real world though. People just need to be don't really understand that.
Speaker 2: But you know, and as someone who watches terrible movies and then craps all over them and TV shows, I think it got me to realize, like, hey, someone did make that crappy movie and really thought they put their heart and so into it, only for countless people to just be like it is the shittiest thing I've ever seen in my life and make like hour long think pieces about it.
Speaker 1: If anything, one thing these guys have made me think about is that we need to do better. Like if you go back to the first one hundred Serial Killers episodes, we had a lot of sound effects we had all kinds of segments, we had all kinds of songs. Yeah, and we've just gotten lazy. What was that Sawyer just ran to the window. Okay, no, that's uh yeah anyway. Yeah, so we've just gotten lazy. It's mostly because of the stupidman Box. If you notice when we changed to the stupidman box, everything stopped because I have everything loaded in there, and I like to surprise you with things, and or for things to be in the stupid band box, I have to send it to you, and you have to load it so you hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't I literally drag and drop it into the box.
Speaker 1: Well whatever.
Speaker 2: And plus when we were doing it for a couple of episodes, you didn't play anything.
Speaker 1: Well yes I did.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 1: If you go back to episode one seventy four and see when we switched to the Stupid man you'll see how it just started going downhill from there.
Speaker 2: Oh really, oh really, episode one seventy four exactly maybe two ten okay, yeah, okay, Oh there's Nate. He's peering in some kind of important it's show stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe twenty minutes or so. I'll make all right, I'll come see you. Yeah, I need you guys to record that. Okay, it's me AND's scary, right. I knew that's how it was going to go from your conversation anyway. Oh, how's the water? Has the moldy waters delicious? I love mold so I need to I need to get my mulch. I don't mulch. You know, it's weird because multch just kind of disappears. I buy twenty or thirty bags of mulch every year, and I have to remulch every year because it just kind of goes away.
Speaker 2: What's mulch. I know what mulch is. I know what's really depressing. I when I was home at my parents, I found out a tree fell on my bamboo.
Speaker 1: Good natural selection is that what they call it. They got to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: No. I have three other bushes, and one of them a tree fell on it.
Speaker 1: But it's invasive. You got to kill some of it.
Speaker 2: No. I don't want that to happen because I love my bamboo, and but the other one it's over my head now like like a cable car. The fray. Very good, you're welcome, but yeah, I have to look up at it. That's how tall it is now. Isn't that exciting? No? Why it's not? This makes me happy?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you gonna build a raft like in Gilligan's Island?
Speaker 2: I wish. I don't think that would actually float. No bamboo floats what Gilligan's Island? I know it's weird. Is that a couple of weeks ago my dad brought it up.
Speaker 1: Why because he liked it?
Speaker 2: No, he liked Gilligan's Island. The move is done, you know if you're got to and Maryanne well, also, we were talking about how weird it is that that whole show like existed for multiple seasons, Like doesn't that get old? Like the Harlem globe trotter showed up at one point, that's right, how'd they get there? How? And then why did they get to leave? But they never got to leave? You know the in the first in the first season in yeah, the professor and Maryanne was not there. It just said and the rest like they didn't even they didn't even get credited in the beginning. Did you imagine that's sad? It's Elvis Durant and the rest saying any names? Yeah, No, that show is weird. And then it ended with them getting off the island and then going back. So why why would you go back? What was the point?
Speaker 1: You're just using my arm rest?
Speaker 2: I am, oh, because mine is so low, I'll sit here.
Speaker 1: What was this an airplane? Are you stealing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god? Going home on the plane, there was an incident. Yeah, I never I watched a video on the way down, and I was like, I wonder if, like, how do airplane incidents start? Like, I've never been on a plane where someone had to get carried off. Well, you going home? That was the plane.
Speaker 1: That's because you generally don't fly Frontier, True.
Speaker 2: Or Allegiant or Spirit or South. But anyway, I was walking to the bathroom and I saw like a guy and a girl.
Speaker 1: Were you going to pulling Andre the Giant? No?
Speaker 2: I was, But as I'm walking back, I know what it is. It's the poop story. Anyway, I see a girl and a guy and the girl's telling the flight attendant like he has to move, make him move, And the flight Attendant's like, I can't get him to move if he's not voluntarily willing to move.
Speaker 1: What was the issue?
Speaker 2: No idea? And I tried, I really tried to get like the gossip on it. So I'm like standing there because like the flight attendant is blocking the aisle. So I'm like, I'll just stand here and watch and hope that I get some more details. But anyway, he wasn't moving, and so I keep going to the bathroom and I keep walking past, and I'm like, huh, and she was upset. I don't know. I thought maybe they were boyfriend girlfriend. I got to a disagreement, but who knows. As I'm in the bathroom, I come back right right, and the girl sitting next to me goes, what do you know? I'm like, I don't know. It seems like they were arguing while I was in the bathroom. The guy got out of his seat and rushed towards the front of the plane. Did you get tackled? And he like went like this Jesus, He went like that to the flight attendant, and the flight attendant was like, back up, dude, back up.
Speaker 1: If you went like that, he would have broken a rib. You just really heard, I'm gonna have a scar there tomorrow. Okay, a scar, okay, a black and blue. Black and blue got it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, as I was in the bathroom, that drama happened.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And now I'm mad because I feel like the better drama happened while I was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You pooped on the plane?
Speaker 2: No, I was peeing. And it was an older plane, so they didn't have the two restrooms here. It was like one here and then one over here.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. And you know, when I was coming back from Jacksonville, I didn't pee before I got on the plane. So normally I go on the airport before. Yeah, but I just I got on the plane and I forgot and so I tried to go into the bathroom with my backpack on and I couldn't fit. So I mean, that's how small that bathroom was. Yeah, No, it was the bathroom situation was. It was weird and it caused so much traffic in the aisle. And I hate out if there's a first class cabin, that cause a bathroom for four wait, four eight for twelve people. You're telling me there's a bathroom for twelve people only, that's a scam. I get it when it's like a like a first I get when it's like the Polaris one.
Speaker 2: That has the bed, all the fancy lotion and the filter knows the first class like special like bed cabins that they have. Like I get that, that's like special, and you want that to feel special on that plane. Never been on that plane. I'm just old Joe Schmo. I don't ride those fancy planes.
Speaker 1: That's right, How could I?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What all right?
Speaker 2: That hurt?
Speaker 1: You hit something?
Speaker 2: Please? I hit something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't wait for you to come in tomorrow with like a neck brace on for some strange reason. Well, when you hit here, you hit my quantum nerve and then I can't move my neck.
Speaker 1: You're right, please my artery.
Speaker 2: That was like when Jeff accidentally scratched your eye and you went to the optimologist and was like, you scratched my cony. I can barely see, but was, And to this day you're like, that's why I need a glass.
Speaker 1: But that's what happened. That actually happened. Okay, once you's messed up an eye and I is messed up?
Speaker 2: Okay for real? Got it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh no, can I give you an eye a paper cut? We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: No one's giving it. First of all, I hate that. I hate even the visual of that to you.
Speaker 1: I'll visualize it anymore.
Speaker 2: But second of all, no, he did scratch your eyes.
Speaker 1: He stretched it with his nail. His sharp nail ripped my eyeball and a piece in two pieces. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: You're really saying your eyeball was ripped into pieces.
Speaker 1: I couldn't see. I was blinded by the name that you drove home. I should not have that. There's no doubt, like if I ever had a like change.
Speaker 2: And now you're convinced that that's what made you have to get glasses. Correct, they deteriorated, your eyes deteriorated.
Speaker 1: What is Scott? What is Newman saying? Newman just texted us?
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 1: Uh? I can't. I can't read that anyway. Yeah, he has some kind of technical issue he does. Yeah, yeah, no, No, it's fine, don't worry about it. Uh anyway, So I forgot what I was in my eye? Yes, so my left eye is when.
Speaker 2: Your cornea scratched. Done? All right, we'll talk more about Scott's I right after this.
Speaker 1: Why don't you have the sounder in there yet?
Speaker 2: You don't because I don't understand how this box works yet. And then my other box is getting repaired. Hey, who are these podcast guys. I can't wait to see what you say about this episode. I don't think they're going to watch this one.
Speaker 1: I think they're done with us. I think they're one and done. They're one and done.
Speaker 2: But that's why if you go to the reddit, you could see what they really are digging into. Really, Yeah, there's comments on us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like get to read that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back bye. Why would you say bye? I don't know, you know, you know, it's just it's annoying, like when kids on TikTok or whatever, like I'll be watching Cooper do tiktoks and you go, welcome back to my channel. I mean, like welcome back. I didn't go anywhere you did well, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I also really can't I hate like millennial videos on TikTok where everything is like very old were exaggerated, where it'll open up and be like so you'll never guess what this life hack is, and meanwhile it's like using a ziplock bag.
Speaker 1: I know some of those things are just so dumb.
Speaker 2: I can't hate it.
Speaker 1: It's all clickbait.
Speaker 2: It's all clickbait. Yeah, the Internet is clickbait. It is.
Speaker 1: It truly is not chatterbait clickbait. Do you know there's there's an Instagram page that I've that I've been following that I love. I don't know why. Yeah, it is called God damn it, I don't remember exactly what it's called. But whatever, it's stupid. Just forget it. You'll be like, what that's so dumb? And what is that noise coming from your computer?
Speaker 2: Wait? What is You can't tease that? And then it's just say it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's a guy that must take old Google images of buildings and houses through the years. Okay, so he'll they'll be like, two thousand and eight, this burgger king was thriving and busy, and then twenty twelve still looks great, and then twenty eighteen, all of a sudden, it's like boom, some like sad music comes on and the windows are all broken and it's graffiti, and it's like, looks like they went out of business. And then it's twenty twenty three and it's all boarded up and like half burned down. He's like, here's what it looks like now, and it's it's I don't know, I like that kind of still like I'm we've talked about this before. I'm all about abandoned things and whatever, and I love watching like old abandoned buildings and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Well that's called disaster is that. I think it's disaster porn or it's like something ruined porn, that's what it's called. Where they say like, oh, you shouldn't go check out abandoned buildings, like you're glorifying like urban decay.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of things also is you know, you'll see like I mean, you don't use Facebook anymore, but on the reels on there, it'll be like, found this abandoned house from twenty twelve, left as it was just like from the seventies, and like, no, it wasn't. Nobody left their house in the seventies and just left it and it still looks the same.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody goes over to that one mansion that what's his name had who's the one that can't say certain words and it's the face tattoo Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't believe you just said that.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, because he has the list, Yeah, I get it. And everyone goes to his mansion and they're like, oh, do you see like how abandoned and decrepit it is. Have you ever seen that one? No? No, no, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, okay, so it's called it's called run down buildings on Instagram. Hold, I'm gonna find that here. Here's here's the Burger thing twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you should show the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watch again, watch again.
Speaker 2: Hmm. You would love this page. This is very much your type.
Speaker 1: But sometimes sometimes happy music will play because they've rebuilt it into something, you know, thriving.
Speaker 2: I love when they rebuild like banks into like restaurants.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they call it like the vault. Yeah, you know the fault. Well, because the vault is still there. There are some places that will do that. They leave the vault intact, and that's like the chef's table or the VIP room. You get to eat inside the vault. And by me, there's a place called the library Cafe used to be a library. They still have all the bookshelves, really big, Paul. It has high ceilings and two floors, and it still has the book shelf with the ladder that goes across so you can get up to the top of the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I think I think it's alcohol there now, Oh but yeah, no, it's actually I have my thirtieth birthday party. There, No way, you're still this day?
Speaker 1: Yes, way way? Why because it was so long ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I'm expecting to see it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, maybe it was my fortieth. Oh my god, I don't even remember. I'm so old, I can't remember what birthday party was.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was my fortieth surprise birthday party, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh, you had a surprise birthday party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm yeah. Yeah. I don't love surprises because you know, I don't like being scared or startled.
Speaker 2: But I'm picturing in what throwing things? Yeah, punching people by accident.
Speaker 1: Now that's you. You're in trouble.
Speaker 2: This one has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: I have to go.
Speaker 2: No, that's not me. But I see the name there, I know, but I have multiple calendars on this account. Oh yeah, okay, don't worry. I feel like I'm not really prepared for this episode.
Speaker 1: We should just go. I don't want people to yell at us and say you guys suck.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: See, it's really getting in my head, don't let.
Speaker 2: It get in your head, That's what he said. Let's just we're fine. Everything is fine. Everybody's fine. Listen. They have their own podcast where they do that, and that's great. So we'll we'll just keep doing ours, they keep doing theirs. It's fine. It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: So anywhere on the way home from here, I'm gonna stop at one of the you know, garden centers, and I got to pick.
Speaker 2: We wish them the best. Let's just say that. I don't we wish them the best. I wish them the best.
Speaker 1: Why so they don't come after you and burn your house down? Well, I mean, I feel it might happen if you go too hard. I'm not saying anything. Let them do their thing. Will be. We'll take the high road. They could take the ditch. Okay, well it's fine.
Speaker 2: Now I attack him next, don't attack me.
Speaker 1: Why I'm taking the upper level and they're on the lower level.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's the GWB, then it might actually be smart, because I feel like the top level of the GWB is always traffic delays and the bottom is always like fine. Do you know why I always take upper levels of bridges? No, you don't know now, Oh, because you're convinced that the bottom half is going to fall off. No, no, no, if the bridge were ever to collapse, the upper level would collapse onto lower level, and your chances of surviving are greater if you're falling from the George Washington much falling, you dumb dick. If the bridge, if it breaks and you're convinced you're going to ride the road down into the water.
Speaker 1: No, I never said that. I think that if any bridge is ever going to collapse, it will collapse into the lower level, and so the lower level will get crushed and stay and the upper level will just fall on top of the lee. You don't say into the water, That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you don't think the pressure of the top half of a bridge, yeah, collapsing on on it. No, I think it's going to cause a structural damage. It's going to cause the bridge to collapse. It will, but I think it'll buy us some time to get off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So just like when I'm in a tunnel, I'm like, come on, just go faster, go, go, go go. I just want to get through it.
Speaker 2: So you're convinced, but that the for just some reason, only the top half is damaged, so it just pancakes. Yeah, and then that's gonna be like, huh, let me open the door and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like if the supports between the lower level and the upper level, if those are the ones that give way, at least the ones holding the lower level up will still hold the whole bridge up, and chant your chances are a little bit better. That's all I'm saying. Because if you're on the lower level, the upper level collapses on top of you.
Speaker 2: Do you know how the distance between the two levels. Yeah, is actually kind of high. I know. So therefore you have to deal with the impact.
Speaker 1: It's not that high. It's the height of a tractor trailer. It's about it.
Speaker 2: And if that happens in your fast and furious montage it collapses, then you go full vin diesel, get out of the car and like.
Speaker 1: Run to the end of the bridge, drive really fast. How are you driving with the gas pedal?
Speaker 2: So it's going to be perfectly flat for you to just drive, I believe so. Yes, and all the people who are dead under you because they flattened like pancakes. Yes, you're just like I'm fine.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not fine. I just need to get out of there.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're going to be able to drive across the bridge. You know what.
Speaker 1: I don't take the bridge that much anyway, So it's silly to think about. Yeah, yeah, that's silly. When I go from New York New Jersey, I just go to the tunnel that's thousands of feet under the water.
Speaker 2: You know. Let me tell you something, that Holland Tunnels.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's not thousands.
Speaker 2: The tunnel pisses me off so much because they've shut it down for the next year. They shut it down at nighttime. But they're doing it because they're repairing tiles. First of all, the tiles are so grimy. Yes they're beautiful now they are not beautiful. There's nothing beautiful about them. The ones in the town do like they just put in. They're already like maybe they're one third of the way in. First of all, should not take that long to tile. Also a tunnel. Also, but why are you choosing white?
Speaker 1: I just said they shouldn't be white.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting because already the new ones they laid down are already back to being this color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's nasty.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing that's a war. It's still there. That's a ward. It is right, I'm gonna put that on it. Oh yeah, oh my god, I can't wait for you to scream when you freeze on. No, I use those things, free freezer, what removers. I got a box of them in the cabinet. How many warts do you get a year?
Speaker 1: Not many? That's why I'm sure it's expired.
Speaker 2: I wart here once. I think the scar is still there, yeah, right here, and they had to freeze it off. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: These guys talking about warts. What a stupid show? Who cares about that?
Speaker 2: Didn't you learn that in radio? One on one, you guys from the Zoo show? Stupid a holes. I didn't listen, so I'm guessing that's the comment was mostly like that. Oh okay, yeah, I didn't go to radio school.
Speaker 1: But I didn't go to radio school. I didn't go to radio school. You know where my radio is.
Speaker 2: School was here. I learned from the big boys, that's right. I learned.
Speaker 1: I learned by doing.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know.
Speaker 1: I got thrust into a studio when I was probably twelve or thirteen in high school, Like here you go and I was like, what do I do? Figure it out? There was no course then, and.
Speaker 2: I will say, you still really do love radio. I do like there would be it like for me if I left, I'd be like, oh, radio is fine, but I don't like live and breathe radio like you love radio so much.
Speaker 1: I do love radio so much. I mean it doesn't pay the bills, but it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I feel like nothing in entertainment pays the bills unless you're on like the top top mid level, like if you're if you're an actor and you're on a popular TV show, But most bigalist actors that you see in TV shows.
Speaker 1: What the dude that just walked by? Which just makes me laugh. I can't the one. Yeah yeah, squirrel, Yes.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? We're just talking about something you could just break thirteen minutes in d thirteen, well thirteen minutes. We're ten minutes past our last break and we're getting this to thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: So can we make a pack that next Wednesday? You actually have that sounder in here? Somehow I'll put a sounder in there like making set. Yes, in radio school, you would have learned. That's called a sound. We'll be right back, and we're back. There was no commercial there, or there was a double or it was in Spanish. Oh is there a problem with it being in Spanish? Well, I mean this is anl this is an English speaking show. Canceled? What canceled?
Speaker 1: You're canceled?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Here we go more critiques. Our break isn't real.
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about? No, We're give us another ten minutes, right, yay? Anything else? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Can we just go? Oh no, that is not my.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's my email. Don't worry about that. We don't even know who that guy is.
Speaker 2: True squirrel, Yeah, a lot of squirreling. I think we need more structure to this particular podcast. Maybe we should bring like a segment each time, like now here's like Scotty's Random Trivia Effect of the day or of the week.
Speaker 1: That'll last about three weeks.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you come with good trivia fects.
Speaker 1: I do, and I had one the other day. I wish I could remember what the hell it was, but you know, my Alzheimer's is kicking in. I don't make fun of Alzheimer's. I'm not making fun of it. That's just how I feel. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: I was talking to my parents on the way home from our Mother's Day dinner, right and I said that the Holen tunnel you said horses through it, and my parents were like, no, there wasn't, And I'm like, yes, there was.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 2: We talked about it on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't remember, but I believe it.
Speaker 2: Bull Chad episode sixty four to two. You don't remember. We haven't gotten that far yet, episode sixty four. We didn't have bulchat back then, Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We had it, Okay, don't you remember I said it? And then you said ras Mataz plays the news. You don't remember that band from the seventies, okay?
Speaker 1: Speaking of like the songs that are on TikTok now, like from the seventies and eighties that the kids think are so.
Speaker 2: Cool now, like which ones a BG's and and and.
Speaker 1: Casey in the Sunshine Van and old Michael Jackson like ashe was listening to like you want to be starting something or whatever the other day, Like these things are coming back on TikTok and now they're cool again.
Speaker 2: But are I think the fast forwarded versions, No, because I can't stand in the Chipmunk versions. No.
Speaker 1: Cooper listens to those. But Astley has like these the real songs in her playlist, and she's playing it in the car. I'm like, all right, I can tolerate this. Yeah, you know, like some of the stuff. I look, I don't want to sound like an old man, and I'm okay with curses from time to time, but a lot of stuff, like a dad shouldn't be sitting in a car with his teenage girls listening to because it's so inappropriate. I get it that they listen to it with their friends, but they shouldn't feel comfortable listening to that music in the car with their dad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I can understand where you may feel uncomfortable. Yeah, I get that. Yeah, like for sure, do this to him and that to her, and big this and you know long that. So I'm guessing you don't listen to wop with the carls of the car it was on the other day. Oh lord baby, yep, shut that off right away.
Speaker 1: I would do.
Speaker 2: I'd feel very uncomfortable. I mean, look, we listened to two Live Crew who I know that one? No you don't, Yes, I do what they sing that song?
Speaker 1: You mean me so horny? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if that's what Diamond was laughing to. No, were you laughing to two Live Crew? Diamond?
Speaker 1: Oh she does. She listens to us through the wall. That's how not soundproof is. Dude, don't plea, don't break those crackers. I got to bring it home for Cooper. What are you doing? I just want eight cracker, so you're gonna open an entire sleeve. Yeah, take one cracker and then it's gone. Yeah, and then the trash.
Speaker 2: I'm having my prison meal.
Speaker 1: Right see, Oh she's got one. You just wasted and your dirty fingers are in there. Now you need to take that home.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm having my prison meal of a cracker and water.
Speaker 1: Well that's where you're going to be soon enough, you'll see. All right, this is just dumb. Can we just go because people are like, they're really really talking about nothing. If you would like to suggest a topic, please send us a direct Please send us a direct message, or you know, get.
Speaker 2: Them write a comment on YouTube. Anything. But I think we next time, maybe we should play a game.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the time when I texted you and I say, hey, what's the YouTube password? And you just never responded.
Speaker 2: Thanks God that I was busy last week. I see you understand. Yeah, so busy? What eating crackers? I wave especially with butter.
Speaker 1: Why are you eating on the microphone? This is not bulch, this is not Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It's a cracker. I can't eat a cracker.
Speaker 1: No, save it for after? What save save it to eat after?
Speaker 2: But I'm hungry now.
Speaker 1: But we're recording and you're eating crackers in a microphone.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: Those guys do well.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but they're not what.
Speaker 1: I thought it was supposed to be. Sex. See that's what they said. Yeah, Hey the stop, please don't. I'm begging you not to.
Speaker 2: I guys, stop, stop see you again?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 2: Oh this is sexy enough.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thanks for listening to bull Chat. We'll see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Gonna be some good cereals. Found him at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Cool, it's a picture you uploaded of Cooper.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I would hope so, although there is another one that I might want to do before that that I found it, stop and chop.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 1: You don't care. I'm you don't know one from the others. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't know the difference between Walmart and Stop and Chop.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, have a great week. Thank you, We'll see you enjoy your weekend. Follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC or don't. I mean, you know, you can watch this on YouTube if Andrew decides to post it.
Speaker 2: Andrew post it. Not very exciting. I am wearing my Walkman shirt. Wait, I said out loud, and you were like, what's that? I had a Walkman and we've discussed not.
Speaker 1: With a cassette. You didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: I had Goosebumps on tape and the Power Rangers, and so.
Speaker 1: You had a cassette Walkman? Yes? Was it the Sport one that was yellow?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, it was gray. It was a Sony.
Speaker 1: No, Sony Sport was yellow. Also, well, I had a gray one. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I doubt it.
Speaker 1: No, I believe you doubt it. Believe you did you have a Discman too?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Did you have the anti skip one that was the cool one? More expensive?
Speaker 2: I never had the I don't Maybe I did have the Anti Skip one, and I remember like buying it from Toys r Us specifically.
Speaker 1: I had, I had it in the car on a mount and you had to put a cassette adapter into the into the tape deck to use your your discman in the car because there were no CD players in the car as just yet.
Speaker 2: That's sane to think that it went from like cassette to CD to now just you plug your phone in.
Speaker 1: You forgot the eight track? Oh yeah what I yeah, that's too old for me. That's late seventies or early to mid eighties. I remember my dad's Cadillac El Dorado had had an eight track tape in it. It was always it was always Engelbert Humperdink and Johnny Mathis always cool.
Speaker 2: Yep, who are they? Literally, I have no clue. Well, thank you all for listening. A couple of Barry manilows also okay, I know him. Thank you all for listening. We appreciate you for listening. Stevie one, I guess on Monday we'll be doing a Walmart cereal or a stopping shop Cereal. Very exciting, but until next time, it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Be a stopping shop Cereal. It's a Cereal that I bought at stopping shop.
Speaker 2: Thank you for clarifying.
Speaker 1: It's a general mill cereal.
Speaker 2: Thank you for clarifying. No problem, Okay, all right, until next time.
Speaker 1: See you guys, say clink, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Clink.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second time. You gotta say clink at the end. Okay, guys, right click, I didn't do it at the right time.
Speaker 1: Idiots, Who is that a part of it too? Yeah, you guys go find it on your cell on your own.
Speaker 2: Well again, we wish them the best.
Speaker 1: No, I don't wish them the best.
Speaker 2: I wish them the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, the bullies, your bullies. Don't wish the bully the best.
Speaker 2: You just move on, No, just move on. Let it bother me, okay, Well, don't let that fester otherwise it's gonna be like your work. Bye.