Speaker 1: What's up this lift service?
Speaker 2: I mean Angela yee, I'm Gg maguire, I'm your girl, just Pam and it's your girl Millennie.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, as you can see, just Pam is guest hosting today with me and Gig and we have chick Lit and Millennie here. Thank you so much for having us. I'm excited to be you.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: I had you guys on way up when I first started, like early on, it was your year aniversary already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just casulation, how y'all? Like in reality TV they're on the Impact New York and it's SIT's new.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a completely different thing than like on social media, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's exciting. What's your folks? She was like taking over, it's about Millennie. So I get that because the women are the ones who are the center of it.
Speaker 1: But you're on there a couple of times, real quick in and out.
Speaker 2: Not helping her do her scenes. Yeah, not helping her with her acting.
Speaker 1: Yes, she need to get somebody else for that.
Speaker 2: I'm crying, get somebody else to do it.
Speaker 1: Get somebody she's working so I'll be at home alone and stuff. She was doing that so I was kind of jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that topic came up that you know, you're a little jealous. Yeah, but that's very vulnerable to admit that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, not jealous when it comes to like other men and so, but.
Speaker 2: You're jealous of like not having the time. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And in my head I'll be thinking like, oh, he's just he's jealous of my career, but he's jealous about me not spending time.
Speaker 1: And then she said that to me. I was tighty like what.
Speaker 2: They They were like, No, maybe I am a little jealous of, you know, you having other stuff.
Speaker 1: I really don't like doing much, so she and I have to work as often. I was like, I'm not really jealous of that.
Speaker 5: As a couple of y'all are together, y'all spend time together, y'all make y'all skits, and y'all work together. So I can see how when she goes off to do something on her own, you kind of like, what.
Speaker 2: Am I going to do?
Speaker 1: Well? The problem was the jealous part, because I could agree with the word jealous. I'm like, there's no other word for it. Was stuff that I'd be trying to get Melane to do she would give me resistance and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Give us an example.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be specific because it was like I like, I like doing the content. That's more my thing. I like doing that, and like, yo, we got to be up at this time and today's Tuesday. We used to shoot on a specific day, and she'll be like with an attitude.
Speaker 2: The attitude thing.
Speaker 4: He'd be giving me attitude too, and then he'd be surprised when I give him atitude.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was it was at the time, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But I would I would like wake up a little later because I know it's our ship, and I'll like, I'll take my time getting ready, you know a post.
Speaker 2: From like shooting, Like we shooting. It's like a team. So I'm like, I need to be on time, like I make sure i'm professional.
Speaker 4: But for him, he's if he's not ready, I'm not ready. If the way he's moving, I'm moving.
Speaker 2: But he's like.
Speaker 4: Relying on me to be like that same, what's the world I'm talking about? Like pinning point, No.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me. We don't got to tell us tell us prompt?
Speaker 2: Okay, is it prompt? Maybe? No, it's another word point point.
Speaker 1: I think that's what she's going with, like.
Speaker 2: Well, we go on point. But it is to sometimes the dynamics of a relationship change because when you meet you, guys have a certain like you're doing this, I'm doing this, but doing these things together. But things do evolve and change and it takes an adjustment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fine with the change. I was just when I was being vocal about it, she was like, that's not what's happening. And that's when I find I kind of started feeling neglected and stuff like so you're telling me you're not here, like, oh, you haven't been around off and you'd be like, yes, I have. I'm like, he's around for ten minutes. That's enough for me.
Speaker 2: Hours in the morning. I get home at ten, like that's enough time.
Speaker 1: I wake up earlier, so and she stays up later, so I'm in bed by the time she gets her energy, and when I have my energy, she's in bad So what.
Speaker 2: About instead it's somebody more cold and somebody likes a hat, Like what's that like? Because I know sometimes that could be tough to.
Speaker 1: We good on that dough. I like it cold though he likes it cold, but she does not got.
Speaker 2: Used to it, but I've got my blankets and stuff, and I just be cozy in now. Do y'all cut on all night or no?
Speaker 1: I don't like don't like to sleep, no, but before sleep, I like it.
Speaker 2: I do like to throw my leg on the Okay, that's cute.
Speaker 1: I don't like that because she sleeps on the what would you call it a quilte quilt? Yeah, and you know they really warm the comfort so you hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like right now, I think it's cute too, like you have something touching like your feet or something there. You know. I want to live in man's hurt because I was laying right here, scoot over next to me while playing TikTok mad loud, and I'm trying to sleep.
Speaker 1: Like It's so.
Speaker 6: Funny because y'all sound like like vice versa, like like he and Yang.
Speaker 3: He's not like the fief like normal stuff. That female not a comfortable like whatever.
Speaker 1: Exactly what it is. I'm like the like, I don't like that. Don't judge me.
Speaker 2: We like it. We're crying about how having been home. Yeah, but think if you would help up with her lines, that's more time you guys could spend together.
Speaker 1: But it's fun. It is fun. We do it now. Yeah, okay, good, glad we got through that one.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say I didn't see what happened, but I saw our little trailer of somebody wouldn't speak to you on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh that was Cleo.
Speaker 1: She wasn't talking to you.
Speaker 2: She had a back to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have to stay tuned to find out why. That's a nice episode of what happened. I would saying about and she ain't acknowledged me.
Speaker 2: Why, Yeah, this air already by the time you listen to me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, why you don't find out until No, not even I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Well win, but it's not all in the same one. Well, let me ask you this because Cleo has you know, she's been having some issues with things that have been happening, right, So I want to get everybody's opinion on what you think about this because Chinese Kitty has a stylist and Cleo and the stylists don't get along. Because I guess he was hired to do a job. She feels like he didn't do the job properly she paid him, so now she's got beef like until but Chinese Kitty, that's her people, and so she brings him around, but Cleo does not, you know, like that, So what do you think about that, like in real life?
Speaker 4: In real life, I definitely understand Clio's especially because you set that boundary, and like, I not get it. It's kind of like a weird place to be because that's like someone having a problem with Like I'm not gonna not bring him around because you have a problem with him, you know. So I definitely understand that. But if i'm if I want these two people around in the same room without any issues, then me I would try to mend the situation so that both parties are happy and like hold people accountable on where they are wrong.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you that since you said it, now, let's just say somebody had a problem with Chickilate, right, would you then have a problem with that person? Is it okay to be cool with somebody who don't like your man, your fiance?
Speaker 4: See, I'm a gray area kind of girl. It's the circumstances I'm because, I mean, we've been together for a while, so there's definitely moments where I don't agree with the way he does. Certain things, so I'll tell him like, Yo, I didn't like that you did this. You're wrong in this aspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's the type of person I am, you know regard, I'm not gonna be here and be like, yo, that's my man. I don't give a damn what he did to you. No, no, because I'm not doing you any favor.
Speaker 2: But would you feel away if he was cool with somebody that you didn't like?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't feel no way if I have no If if I have an issue with somebody, I'm not gonna make it like I can't be around them. I'm not gonna do that. I'm just I'm just gonna we're just not gonna be best friends.
Speaker 2: You would have put them around? What do you think, Giji? Would you be cool with somebody that if you were dating someone? I am not.
Speaker 5: Again, it's the case by K scenario, but I am not okay with my significant other being friends with somebody that I'm not friends with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my man would be like, yeah, we don't mess with them exactly. And he personally, I am very.
Speaker 5: I'm very understanding, I'm very forgiving, I'm very like, I get it right. So if I really don't like somebody, they really had to do something terribly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that because I did have a situation like that, and like the reason that he didn't like somebody was super like, it wasn't even that big a deal, and so I was able to, you know, go somewhere and have it be like dude. But if it was something major, like or somebody did something really.
Speaker 1: Bad, I can see it.
Speaker 2: But if it's just something stupid, it's like, get over it.
Speaker 4: It's definitely the gray area, like depending on what happened once the circumstances.
Speaker 5: Now with this instance with Cleo and the stylist, if Chinese Kitty knows that it's an issue, you know she's going to bring them around. Maybe she should facilitate a space for them to be able to try to, you know, so just so that it doesn't make everybody else uncomfortable, because you know how it is when you know two people don't like each other and everybody like looking at each other each other and everybody, so we don't want to create an awkward atmosphere. I would, you know, in my if it was me, then you know I would try to just like you said, mend the situation, figure out a way for them to get over it.
Speaker 2: Because I will say for clear, it's good that she is vocal about how she feels. She don't hide it. Yeah, I love that about it.
Speaker 4: She transparent. She wears her emotion on her face, on her and her.
Speaker 2: Boy and she will say it. And I like to yeh, she's transparent, she's real.
Speaker 4: She's not going hod who she is because she's trying to make you feel better about your feelings.
Speaker 2: Like now, Pam, let's get to this because Valentine's Day right is coming up? Doesn't matter to y'all, like to everybody in this room, Pam, does Valentine's Day matter to you? Do you have expectations? No? Why you ain't got no expectations because you've been disappointed? No?
Speaker 6: Because my Valentine at the time, at this time, like he like loved me hard every day and he go hard every day, So the day really don't mean it like when we first met, it matter.
Speaker 1: But now I'd be like I made a video about that, watch.
Speaker 5: Every day Valentine to make it where I got it?
Speaker 1: You get it?
Speaker 2: Do you do anything for him?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I used to?
Speaker 6: But it was like the same thing like I guess at the point we was like trying to prove to each other like I love you, I love you more.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 1: We see all like we locked in.
Speaker 2: I love that. I'm about to just get in this press to watch a movie. Aye, come on, now, I.
Speaker 7: Know I'm unofficially official official and unofficially official, so.
Speaker 1: Well what it doesn't matter to you.
Speaker 5: So I'm single right now, So all of them run it up? Am I?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Am I expecting anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not. Will I be happy if something pops up? Absolutely? You know, like what would be nice for you? If you could say, if somebody was like, what do you want for Valentine's Day? A wire wire five digits? Okay, all right, that's really nice. That would be great.
Speaker 5: I mean if you said, if anything, you know, I mean, I want to go, you know, not want to be realistic.
Speaker 1: I want to be realistic.
Speaker 5: A five digit wire transfer would make me really happy. I'm also, I mean, I know it's a little bit too late because this is airing well no, it's airing the day before, so yeah, just in case, I'm also a size window seat in Delta first class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one if you're.
Speaker 5: Really feeling if you're really feeling like you want to do something.
Speaker 3: Listen and spirit, So everybody want to book me on a in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are we going? The words of the relationship.
Speaker 5: I definitely am that that affectionate, lovey dovey girls.
Speaker 2: So I've done Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: I've sent flowers to my guys job before, and I was surprised my significant other with like the lingerie and the dinner meat and that I've.
Speaker 2: Never sent a guy flowers. The weird sent almost crying. He was so yeah with the dollar bills with flowers.
Speaker 5: It was flowers and chocolate and the teddy bear, and he was so excited it was and it was like not even like two hundred dollars, but it was just the fact that there was a thought.
Speaker 2: He was so so guys like flowers. No, he appreciated the gestion. Try I goten flowers once and what happened? What do you think? You know, what did you think when I got you to me for all?
Speaker 1: Give him back, give me the flowers and put them in the vase. But that's for you, Yeah, that's for you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna live right here on the which I appreciated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she likes them.
Speaker 3: No, but do you like him?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I still flowers to this guy job.
Speaker 6: He called me like, Bro, I know you ain't just sit. I was like, no, it was like a chocolate strubber.
Speaker 2: Was it Valentine's Day or just like Valentine?
Speaker 1: He was hot, Wow, don't bring him.
Speaker 2: All thought it was a cute work like, who's bitch of you?
Speaker 3: I thought it was so cute.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever did that before.
Speaker 2: And that's why bro again, And then you said lingerie. Do you like when MILLENNI where's lingerie?
Speaker 1: If she does? Yeah, but at the time, by the time she puts it on, I'll be tired at like five pm. That's great, beautiful love. She'd be like, I'm put on lingerie to night. I'll be there way and excited, get in the shower, and she did decided to start mopping and cleaning.
Speaker 5: Nights are always a surprise because I'm like teaming, no pennies. I'm already just straight to from close to straight Newds, so there's no you know that laund Yeah, but like I'll do like the wrap dress or like the trench coat.
Speaker 2: And then I've never done the trench coat. Yeah, I've done that. The trench me and like, no, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm about to come downstairs and some bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's about.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know what now that we're talking about this, I felt like I don't look nice around the house. Really, my hair be all messed up. I don't like I just be slepping around.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. You put the naked. That's what he told me.
Speaker 4: I used to like to do the lingerie. We'll want to do it. But he was like, I don't give a damn about you doing the lingerery. And I was like, all right, you don't give a fun.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna do it, especially that's gonna take another hour. That's like an hour to put it. Put it on for me.
Speaker 2: I gotta do the She got to make sure the house is clean.
Speaker 1: She got to take it out the draw forget she took it out and remember ship I found it.
Speaker 2: So you can't put on lingerie in a dirty house. Got to clean the house. Whatever best you wear actual pajamas in your house or do you have on like a T shirt and sweats or what do you do in the house?
Speaker 1: Me like shorts and a T shirt.
Speaker 2: So you don't have official pajamas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pajamas too, but that's like that's probably like my lingerado. I'll put it on. She likes that ship, so sometimes I put the jam on today myself.
Speaker 2: That's like, you really get me a good clone. Okay what you're wearing.
Speaker 1: I like wearing pajamas, but it's just really be like going to sleep early, shower and then really just go straight to bed, so there would be no point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you ever wake him up for sex since he goes early?
Speaker 4: No, he's a cranky waker upper cranky. I'm not you know what it is? Yeah, think no funny, want some showered? I really don't want to do anything. That's the time you went to No, I'm a morning person when.
Speaker 1: It comes to morning eleven so morning. Yeah, not that I be up cranky because she'd be trying to shed just be like you want some poom poom. You just try to just do something. And I woke up fine.
Speaker 8: She didn't telling me like, hey, do you want to.
Speaker 2: In case? Because no funny.
Speaker 4: If I'm like tired's all right, yeah, a wait for another day.
Speaker 3: Ain't trying to catch a charge or not.
Speaker 5: I don't have a penis, but I can probably say that. No man is going to say no, they don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes he'd be like, I'm talry, like, but maybe maybe it's because I'm doing the you.
Speaker 1: Want boom boom doing stuff.
Speaker 3: If you just.
Speaker 1: Come like you want something, but I gotta walk the dog first, and then I got it. I'm good.
Speaker 5: That can say I don't do all of that stuff first and then be like, okay, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: But I don't get dish washer. Why are you doing your choice? You think about what you're about the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be like two o'clock.
Speaker 3: Who's more spontaneous.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I know that. Yeah, so I wouldn't. Yeah, I guess on the phone. You can't win that about the fall, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get this engagement ring for a second. So tell us the meaning behind because it's not a traditional you know jam So tell us about that.
Speaker 1: Tell them about she wanted a color drink.
Speaker 2: So I got ahead of time.
Speaker 4: I said to him, I sent him an example of a stone like this, and I completely forgot about it.
Speaker 1: But when she asked me what does it mean, I'm like, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: When we first started, like within the first year.
Speaker 4: I wanted this tattoo to symbolize our relationship, and it was this blue, like I kind of wanted to be like a cloud of color on me blue, okay, And I never ended up getting it because I wasn't sure where I wanted it. And then so I kind of feel like, that's the blue tattoo that I always wanted, my little cloud.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: I call it kind of ring the Monopoly ring because it looked like if you when you play Monopoly, the ring, the way the diamond sits like, okay, in the prong.
Speaker 2: I don't know any where your diamond sits in the prong, your gym sits in the prong like.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to, but the way it sits like that, that's how like if you google like the Monopoly ring, that's what it looked like. I always said that I would want my I would want my engagement ring to look like that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to Halo. I don't want a bunch of extra I just don't want and just you would have definitely told me to go to So I was like, yeah, yeah, I told him to go to Greg. You bro, yeah right there he makes some ship him. Are you gonna go to when you guys get married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, M like like that no flowers to I think. I think I want to ring with kind of like like a simple one with like a little stone in it. That's that color like that I like a little.
Speaker 2: A little sizzle was in Applebee's Real Quick. Okay, So now let's talk about your podcast, right. You guys just recently were talking about virtual sex a VR sex, and I was talking about a brothel they have like the first ever brothel, virtual brothel, Yeah, where basically they have like a like a I don't want to call it a dummy, what do you call it, like a like a fake woman, you know, yeah, kind of like a blow up, but I think it's more fleshy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're talking about right.
Speaker 2: And so you path but then it's like a whole experience, a VR experience, so you get to like have sex and before. Yeah, so it's like a new thing that's going on. So you don't think it's cheating and Millenna, you think it is cheating.
Speaker 1: Wait, but that one was wild though. That's like doll in front of them console this video of the day of it's like you hold it by the side and it pumps you right, and you can put your phone. Yeah, you can put your phone on it. I'm like, that's cheating for sure.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and then they can like text the text you. They do like this thing where they can send you text messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild, and that's that's too much, especially if I get like, if I'm doing that and she walks in on me, I'm gonna feel like I got caught.
Speaker 2: With AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely that I consider cheating. I'm like, she ain't have to walk the dog.
Speaker 2: I will say, you guys had a whole conversation about it, and I was thinking about so MILLENNI is like a vibrator. Is that cheating in that case? It's just not attached to you know.
Speaker 4: What it is about the VR is that it looks you're like, it's the first person, like a first person perspective of you fucking somebody, regardless that you're doing the action, but you're like virtually fucking somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's really kind of like using your imagination.
Speaker 1: That's what I see.
Speaker 2: But that's what I said too.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, so when you like, do you be imagining me or you imagine if somebody.
Speaker 2: And then you said, you imagine it's somebody.
Speaker 8: Think about got you you cheating fall I'm.
Speaker 1: Not thinking about me stuff like that. I'm like, okay, so you're still with me even though I'm cheating in your mind. Somebodys we'll go cheat.
Speaker 2: Say that said, you might as well just go ahead and cheat with like a real person if you're gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 1: For cheating anyway.
Speaker 2: But then I'm an logic we call that.
Speaker 4: But it's dias because I asked him, like, yo, what if so if I think about, like me having sex with thor, is that cheated?
Speaker 1: I said you you say yes? I said yes.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, let me ask you this because you know, I watched nance What if MILLENNI what right? What if her ex gave her some like, gave her some money and she just took it? Is that cheating?
Speaker 1: No if? He said for both of us.
Speaker 2: It was alone? Yeah, random alone.
Speaker 5: But he just was like he's tlexed him for some money to borrow my crazy. He asked him to borrow two thousand dollars and I gave it to her.
Speaker 1: And then and then.
Speaker 5: When she was like, well, I want to even back and he was like, no, it's a gift. Is a wedding gift? As crazy as they.
Speaker 1: Got to be more than that? Not even I texted asked the money is nuts.
Speaker 2: Well, they're still friends. My ex has to be more wealthier than in order for me to ask for money. He needs to be struggling in order for me to ask for money. All right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Struggling now, whoever was if you.
Speaker 2: Had hit me up? Let me ask the lady here. If you're with somebody and you and your ex offers to give you some money because you got some things going on?
Speaker 1: Is that cheating as friends? There was already friends though, but I know.
Speaker 2: That, Well she'll tell you.
Speaker 1: She'll tell me after she got the money. Like that's crazy. No, no, you can't, you can't do it.
Speaker 5: She will have to be upfront friendship and work like that before then. I mean, technically I probably is cheating except a monetary gift from an ex. But again, like, clearly my man ain't got it. If I'm going to somebody else to get it, we need.
Speaker 1: It so heartbreaking? Wait, your ex.
Speaker 2: Would be for what Milenni's like, I'm going to do my feet on only fans with that with that, he'd be trying to get me to do that ship.
Speaker 1: It's just feet. I don't see the sexual because you.
Speaker 2: Could probably just get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's a whole separate account where they don't know it's my feet.
Speaker 2: They got to know what's yours, that's you know what it is because I know what they're using it for. And I didn't stand by. I didn't think.
Speaker 1: I can't stand like, I know what you.
Speaker 6: Are okay with their woman doing a lot of guys, all the men they're like, yeah, put your feet on it.
Speaker 1: That are not like sexually attracted to feet, fine with it because like I don't see it. You don't like video, not like to get on never Maybe it's like a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm really a basic bitch.
Speaker 1: I think we got a couple, you know. I was like, yeah, you had dirty already. Some things you gotta do, buddy.
Speaker 2: After you get married. What are you guys gonna try different in the bedroom anything? But you got engage. You said you was gonna eat ass.
Speaker 1: I'm with that show with it though that's a little ticklish.
Speaker 4: I'm okay show with whatever she is, though, I think I'm definitely put the I'm gonna do what you said. I'm a surprise spontaneity, you know, pick him up and put him on the counter.
Speaker 2: She didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Today, treat him like a woman want to be treated, and I bet you he's gonna be happy.
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 2: Like, do you ever do any like slapping or anything like that?
Speaker 1: And you'll get a.
Speaker 8: Little basic if you watch this, we're doing a little bit, a little slap grab like up here right?
Speaker 1: What about your family like that?
Speaker 2: I like to get I don't like to be slapped.
Speaker 3: If you told me to do something, it's different. I can't be like going there and watching.
Speaker 1: Just like like that.
Speaker 6: It's like a thing like if you tap tap, flap, slap is different.
Speaker 3: It's not a moment.
Speaker 1: So different. When she let though, she be letting a lot.
Speaker 2: Of you get away with a lot when you're in the moment and it's over now. For the past years, if.
Speaker 1: She let, I be like, no, I'm good. I've always been like that. I don't find that it's not appealing. One time birthday, No, it wasn't my birthday. Different one time birthday, She's like right here. She threw us over on the floors, walked through the crib. She's like, right here, fuck me on the carpet. And I was like you a little you a little drunk for you that wasn't that drunk.
Speaker 2: I had to politely to climb right now.
Speaker 1: She was like, no, we're not doing this. I was like, all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: I got mad, like some spontaneity that was in the car. Yeah, there was this was like in the beginning.
Speaker 1: I was like lit.
Speaker 2: It was in the car and we're just making out in the back seat, but my boobs is coming out my shirt and he's under.
Speaker 1: Took them away.
Speaker 2: He's underneath me fixing my shirt.
Speaker 1: O my guy before me like anything. It wasn't even a relationship. Yeah, she was lit, and I watching it. I don't like that. Ship is very sophisticating right now.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: This is especially when I'm in shure to get for this, I'd be having an excuse, so I had I broke this for when I was like seventeen, so I'd be like lifting it and put it up here. The rest he's.
Speaker 2: Sitting like somebody who put your titties away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never really was into that like if I'm sober or you're not even in your if she was like that soberly, like and she was making those moves soberly. But when you have that in your system and now you're acting different. She never done that before, Like, she's never I don't even think. I think we probably kissed once before that. Damn. Now for the fact that she was doing all that, I was like, she's definitely she was. She was lit. She had fell asleep right before this in the Pizza Rea bathroom. There was a line, so I knew she was going out of her mind. So I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: The fact that she's yeah, most be like, yes, bitch.
Speaker 1: It's never if I was lit, then it's different because we're both stupid being aware And.
Speaker 2: Do you tell him no? Oh, it feels like he's always you know what ago it's when she asked you when she gets in bed late, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, some boom boom, she should have did chat already.
Speaker 2: He woke me up for this.
Speaker 1: To tell me I might get it to you.
Speaker 5: I might you know, there might be some boom boom for you later. That's like a mom like if you be good, you'll get dessert.
Speaker 1: Tonight should do something like that, and they'd be like, all are we getting started and then letting me know and then start popping my pimpoos. I'm like, damn, oh my god, pulling out ingrowns and ship I'm like.
Speaker 2: This, this is not sexy. It's not sexy time.
Speaker 1: And she had kind of confused, like, wait, why is it going.
Speaker 2: Down so clearly she's aggrestles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she shopped it. I don't know about aggressive.
Speaker 2: Funny, man, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's great. It seems like you have really complimented about it.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I like it. Like she do this dance too, She goes, you want some boom boom?
Speaker 2: It was the dance that she about to get the.
Speaker 1: Work. He was like that dance.
Speaker 3: You know you can't ever call it poom boom after today, right, you know it's over right, you got to call it that.
Speaker 2: Now. Do you have a name for your penis?
Speaker 1: No? No, no more? What did I used to name? He's not the same? No more. We can't know what you used to call your delilah? The Lilah? Right? And then I don't know if I ever had a name. No more.
Speaker 2: We did, but I just can't remember it.
Speaker 1: You tease, And I felt like it was like a general.
Speaker 2: Or something like something like that. Wow, but maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Not Daniel ship. General Yeah does not.
Speaker 2: Like in the in the in the like in the sense of like something having like stature at attention. Yes, yeah, it's not the general. But I thought we named.
Speaker 1: This right now.
Speaker 2: General assurance.
Speaker 1: Is way too powerful for.
Speaker 2: Network bat Yeah, oh my god, I remember the last time he insinuated sex.
Speaker 4: It's been me lately, but that's because I'm so flip floppy. Sometimes I would like push he he wants it at the most random times, and I'm soddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd just.
Speaker 4: So I'm like running, I'm like doing things in the house, and then he'll try to make a move and I'm like, I'm get them my way to unload the dishes.
Speaker 2: Maybe y'all just set appointment.
Speaker 1: Like hate it, No, I don't, because it.
Speaker 2: Seems like, you know, maybe it's like at least once a week, you'll have an appointment that, no matter what's going on, we're gonna have moves around a lot.
Speaker 5: You're like in the middle of you ready to go load the dishwasher where he come up behind you and start rubbing all that ass you just supposed to.
Speaker 2: The dishes can.
Speaker 1: Wait, That's what I said. I said, you can't every.
Speaker 2: Single time, but everyone just be there.
Speaker 4: I think that yesterday though, I cut my chores short, so I cont you in the role.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I cut my chores should be wild like that, like the dishwashing is between like you gotta walk past and then she she'll funk with it like today she did it.
Speaker 1: She opened the frustations like you like that. I'm like, yeah, she wants to boopoo again. And I was like, She's like, you do right, and then she starts eating. She goes start changing the chair.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you what I've been talking about chores a lot, But what are some things that are your responsibilities in the house? And what are some things that are your responsibilities in the house?
Speaker 1: Hers is everything.
Speaker 2: That's why she'd be tired.
Speaker 1: But she likes doing everything. Like I'm saying, like that shipped to me that don't like like this, right, that's not a mess to me organized, She'll start cleaning that ship, put in.
Speaker 2: The bottles I throw.
Speaker 1: I like doing stuff in the morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Like the trages that night she wanted done, and I'm like, i'll do. I wake up way before you I could get it out. You're gonna be sleep while that's there, right, So I throw it out in the morning and I washed dishes and dishes there.
Speaker 2: Okay, you watched dishes.
Speaker 1: You're useful. Yeah, I watched. This is one. I stopped though a little watough because I washed them and put them on the We don't have like space for a dish rack, so there's a stove right next to the city. Put on the stove to dry. It's electric, so you know, you.
Speaker 4: Put that shirt on the stove and leaves put them in a dish wash away.
Speaker 2: You know, I washed all my dishes before I put him in the dishwasher too. It's crazy, but wash wash, I really wash them like I wash them so they're clean, and then I still put them in a dish washing electricity. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 4: I got the best little pause. I ain't washed my I ain't wrist them at all. I made a blue cheese sauce, I made a ranch. I put all the things that I use in the dishwashing with it.
Speaker 2: I'm just this clean.
Speaker 1: And she was like to do it twice because she thought it was.
Speaker 2: And why you didn't rink the off? I didn't need to. Why would I frint the off when they when the dishwasher did his, y'all, but they did say you were supposed to at least rinse them off. I'm gonna have to go with chickling on this, wash washed. Okay.
Speaker 1: So what's so?
Speaker 2: You take out the gary base every now and then you wash dishes, do laundry.
Speaker 1: I do my own, Okay, I don't do both of them.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I do not like nobody to do my lunch because there be things you gotta hang dry, and guys don't do that. They don't care like they put in the dry. He cares, Okay, you're drying and all that, and you don't get.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 2: That's the reason he started.
Speaker 1: My mom my mama's boy wash her do stuff the way she do everything, you know. So I kind of picked that up, be like that. I didn't always watch my we'll send out clothes to get washed. I don't doing it, We'll just send it. But they kept coming I like wearing white teas and kept coming back like stains and ship So I'm like, let me try this myself and try to It's the sober ship though for me too. That's when I started doing more stuff. I was bored, Like what do I do now that I don't drink.
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's literally like what it is though. I work out now I do laundry.
Speaker 2: And now let me ask you guys, if we were reading this article about humor and relationships, does humor ever hurt your relationship?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this motherfucker sometimes he jokes too much, and I'd be like, yo, chill every now and then we'll get it.
Speaker 2: We'll do a little you know, flaming each other just for fun.
Speaker 4: And then he starts dying and he starts laughing at his own jokes, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, relax, cut it out.
Speaker 4: And he has to throw in a little two more jokes and now little dumb and I'm like, Noah, now you're pissing me off.
Speaker 2: Now you're pissing me.
Speaker 5: Off, because sometimes human could be mean and we don't think about like as you're China, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying that's what it is. Sometimes it is mean. And Pam your a comedian.
Speaker 6: Yes, and so it's my best friend. He so hes like the king of roasting. You have like a roast championship crying and he has no chill. Yesterday, we was watching the super Bowl and I tripped over the hookah.
Speaker 2: You'll have the house.
Speaker 6: So I tripped over the hookah and he was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, We're all about to be in Vegas if you.
Speaker 2: Say the damn this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh like, and I can't go back and forth because I know he's gonna go.
Speaker 6: I say one thing and he'd be like, that's one I.
Speaker 2: Want.
Speaker 4: I throw my one in and I'm like, all right, that said, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Want to keep going with this. You don't like the house. I'm not really a hookah person here.
Speaker 2: This is funny to me because some people bring hookah everywhere, but not anymore. I used to like people have their own hookahs. I remember I went on vacation with somebody once and they brought their own hookah and it actually made their luggage get like stopped and everything. If you do it through, if you check it in, not check it in if you do sa yeah, yes, because the colds are flammable.
Speaker 1: Probably the other ones the circle ships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not really like a big hooka person. I don't know, how does it make how does it make you feel like this?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to go a lot. I used to have my own who guys to travel with hooka and all of that.
Speaker 1: Literally every since I stopped, I be doing hookah and I take that first hit, they'd be like what.
Speaker 2: A little A little like.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of just signed for me to do though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have like a they called an oil like because I'm like, this is who could do anything? Because that's like I'm like that with we a lot of weed. But I really just be wanting to smoke. You know, I've been here for.
Speaker 5: The vib.
Speaker 2: Just chilling.
Speaker 1: I like it when I don't smoke either. She has what she actually?
Speaker 2: Have you ever gotten so high that you were like praying to come down?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I've had some strips one time, he had. I did a I took an edible the night before and it was like a ten dollar nerves rope, but I didn't feel it. Like I took one third of it and I didn't feel it. So I was like, oh that ship was a trash ass nerves rope.
Speaker 4: The next day, I go hang out with a friend and were about to do some errands, like we do errands and get high, and so she said, you want to do some edible and I was like A So I take another piece of.
Speaker 2: Nerves rope another third, and that shit hit me. In like two seconds. Everything was probably in that spot, pacing back and forth.
Speaker 1: I'm like, girl, I feel this. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't even feel my I was like, am I that much of a crackhead?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't know, but this ship.
Speaker 2: I pick up a box and I'm like, Yoda is heavy. This is heavy, girl.
Speaker 1: She's like she picks it up.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: I help her move to bring stuff downstairs. I'm hyperventilaining. I'm like, I get in the car. I'm about to put it in drive to put to pop a U turn. I look at her and I said, I ain't going nowhere, you yo.
Speaker 1: I was too hot.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was in a spaceship.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I was like, she wanted to go get me like some a sandwich at the store something and get some ava. And a car left the parking spot, and I said, you know what I can do I can put this ship in park right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I can do. I put it in park. I called them. I said, yo, babe, I fucked up. He's looking at you like because he warned me. He had wanted me to stop doing so much edible because.
Speaker 2: You never know how it's gonna hit.
Speaker 5: I've learned that I can only do like edibles from the dispensary when I know the dosages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, because.
Speaker 5: You know I'm gonna take them, because you man, you be out here just eating random ship and your homeboy made it and they system made it and you don't know how much is in it or what's in it for real, and then next thing you know, you can't drive.
Speaker 4: Oh I did have this coquito though one time that's infused.
Speaker 2: And this is the girl.
Speaker 4: She she makes some self. She has a home website and everything. Ten out of ten, okay, do that. She puts it on the website to put on the label that says you only take like four ounces, wait an hour, and then that's more.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait. You gotta take a little little bit and see how it affect you before. Yeah, and then maybe a little bit ain't no return return to cender.
Speaker 1: I ain't edible by accident, I thought I was, Oh my god, roll that I was. I was just everything was just came, you know. I was tweaking, but I wasn't like because I ate it. So it was it was a chocolate, but it looked like the rest of the stuff in the box was like foreign, So I assumed the chocolate was foreign, right, and I eat it. I ate a whole chocolate, and then I eat another whole chocolate. So I hat two whole chocolates like Hershey's sizes. And then when I'm into uber, I'm like, why are you looking at me like this? And we talking the whole time, and then I get in my elevator, I'm like, damn, I don't smoke, so second hand smoke sometimes I feel it. So I'm like, damn studio. When I'm like, why do I feel like this? I laid down, like whoa, I get up. I stuck throwing water on my face. I get in the shower. I'm like, bag, wake up, what happened. I'm like, hein' addible? She goes you be okay. I'm like, I ain't, don't dare, so I just get out the shower. And I started running around the house. He ain't even showering. In fact, you say you got out the jow you didn't shot in the shower.
Speaker 2: No, you stuck your.
Speaker 1: Head and no I got any I just the water only hit my head, no soap or nothing. Nothing. I was like, I just need to calm down. And then I just started running around. And then I'm like, did you have clothes on? No? No, no. I was running around the curt naked and she's just on the couch listening to me. I'm like, yo, I don't know what it was. Though I didn't know, I still this time, I ain't know what was making me feel that way. I'm like, yo, they drugged me the uber driva. Yo. He wasn't in the Yeah, I know it. And she's like, calm down. I'm like, I know, I'm not oding to the point because I don't feel like I'm going to die, right.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm going to die, yeah, but I'm not like out of breath or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I can't breathe call the cops and gonna have a heart attack. I'm just like, yo, I can't. And I kept snapping myself out of it, but it was so much.
Speaker 2: All you could do is tell yourself I'm high right now. But you got to telling yourself throwing up. You threw up, you had a lot, yeah up.
Speaker 1: That helped, though. Yeah, it was that I kept going to the toiter to throw up, and I couldn't until I said, I'm not going no more. Right there, clean it up. Bro.
Speaker 4: When I had that double joint, the double peace, I started, I started shaking.
Speaker 2: I started having an out of body. I felt like I was loving to you out of my let me.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: No matter how many times something happened, you go back, Yeah, thank you. How to finish the story?
Speaker 1: You know? You know that's the topic we have on our pod. That's on our pod.
Speaker 8: That's what I've been like, Yo, bro, we left that subject twenty minutes to bring it back, bring it back.
Speaker 1: She won't even reply to the story that I told in the middle of her story.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna give you a guest's struggling.
Speaker 1: We get it better, though, we better we take therapy. And now.
Speaker 2: What is your does your therapist ever like take aside? I've never you know, I've seen couples there. No, she don't take us side. I'm stupid. She don't take us. She does really good at like questioning, like or just giving us clarity at what what each other are feeling, Like what's something you learned, something something I learned? You start.
Speaker 1: So to get through to my Lenny. You see how you said it was her leaving that was that I was jealous of or whatever. It wasn't it was when I tell her, like, yo, you haven't been around, so that was kind of like the.
Speaker 2: New so you need her to acknowledge how you feel that, and.
Speaker 1: It was it was even like a crazy thing. It's like, Yo, I haven't seen you. Yes you have. I was with you fifteen minutes yesterday. Yeah you haven't cooked. Yes I have. It was like six months ago. So it don't even really be like me like feeling away at that moment. It's the yes I have that I start to feel like we.
Speaker 2: Need some accountability.
Speaker 1: Damn bro. Like so if fifteen minutes was enough for me, you just was with this person all week, why you know? So I started doing that. So when we went to therapy, I was able to voice that because she was say, you're jealous. I'm like, I'm not jealous of the people. It's the fact that I'm telling you, hey, we haven't spent time and you're telling me, yes, we have. That's when the neglection and shit that I started to feel like. So the therapist would be like, do you get where he's coming from? And I mean where he's coming from? Yeah? Me, right right, And then she would she would explain it like she was explaining that her words calmer, and then like oh and then when she'd be like, oh, so that's what you mean, I'm like yeah, And then I'm like, okay, I feel better, Like it's not even the time away that's bothering me. It's the fact that you think that that that was enough, you know in your head. Yeah, So for me, that was way better. Like Maline started more just just hearing it, and I'm like, okay, now I want to know where you're coming from now because you heard me, because I feel like I'm just trying to tell you, like this is not even that deep what I'm saying to you. Why the fuck are we arguing about this?
Speaker 2: I just be wanting to know what what's the what's why are you saying it? Like you want me to spend more time with you? Say that? Don't be like oh, you haven't been home, you know.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, so I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know the real reason of why you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Up, funny, I just said this to you like two days ago. That are you taking it there? Stealing my ship?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Do you guys ever film yourself in the.
Speaker 1: Bedroom when we was younger, when we.
Speaker 2: Were younger, we haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 1: You still have it like on your phone? Probably it do? I think I have a picture.
Speaker 2: I think I have a video.
Speaker 1: Do you look at it?
Speaker 2: It's fall I haven't, no, I haven't.
Speaker 1: The ship about recording now is that it's like thirty seconds last thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm quickie, I like it quick? And do you like that efficient?
Speaker 1: She's done bad fast?
Speaker 2: It was like all right, I say, I'm one.
Speaker 1: I don't need most.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 3: Definitely give.
Speaker 2: You're like yo, like you know what what about me? He's like.
Speaker 6: Fifteen minutes and you want to do like fifteen minutes is not enough?
Speaker 1: You can't say that, you know what's the crazy thought about it? I became like this way because Millenny wanted that right, like right, like the way that I am. But you're not leaving and at even complained about that. I wasn't like that, and then I became that she did the opposite cut balance. You know, you gotta have balance. Yeah, the next three years I'll probably be like millennium and then we'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do y'all know the date for the wedding? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do, okay it this year is Timber twenty twenty four, September, fast as hell.
Speaker 2: You're actually get married here in New York is eight years? Nice? How long before the engagement?
Speaker 1: How many eight years?
Speaker 2: We just got engaged?
Speaker 3: When did you get a game?
Speaker 1: Last year?
Speaker 2: Last? Yeah? Last? So one year engagement wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically yeah, a year when I was like, yes, by last time, I already had it and stuff. Yeah, we talked about it for years. I had everything already.
Speaker 2: What took you so long to actually like do the proposal?
Speaker 1: Then? I don't really like the marriage is not really the thing on my mind, but it.
Speaker 2: Was on your mind because you had the ring.
Speaker 1: She wants marriage, right, you know, there was like ultimatum at one point. So I had it for a while and then I went to like two weddings that year, like back to back, and I saw how I made the bride feel like the bride was happy, and I'm like, isn't this the point of a relationship for her to be happy? So I was like, I could, I could? You know I could do this because somebody told me. I was like, what's the point of doing if nothing changes? And then they responded the same way. They was like, so why not do it if nothing changes?
Speaker 2: And they actually financially just for business purposes, you know, there's a lot of pluses to being married because really like the way things are set up here, Yeah, for a married couple, it actually is way more beneficial when it comes to those like Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was only beneficial if one partner didn't work.
Speaker 2: No, it's beneficial all around. You get a lot more breaks than.
Speaker 1: Game.
Speaker 4: When I'll come to I want to convince him, like he was like, why do you want to get married? I told him, like the taxes, bro.
Speaker 2: True break, And he was like, I'm not marrying you because the taxes.
Speaker 1: This ship was that marriage wasn't always on her mind, so it wasn't you know. They'd be like, oh, white took so long, Like, well, she didn't care for the first six years, so.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no big deal. But now it's like, okay, we together together.
Speaker 1: And the thing was that I was trying to explain recently though, like even more recent I was trying to explain, like marriage, just because I didn't want to marry you doesn't mean I don't love you, because it doesn't mean that to me. That means that to you, love is marriage. I was like, just don't feel away if I didn't want to do it, because it doesn't mean that to me. Like, that's not what it means. It don't mean love to me. This means this to me. So I just wanted like that understand. You know a lot of people if you don't marry me, you don't love me. He's like, whoa, I knew how to commune it, Like that's not what that means for me because I just don't look at it this way.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to hyphenate your name.
Speaker 1: No, No, I have a Yeah, she's not having my last name either.
Speaker 2: You don't keep your name. Yeah, So now if you have kids, the kids would have your last name or their kids be hyphenated.
Speaker 1: They're going to have your name. Was Yeah, there's a weird story.
Speaker 2: They like her last name better.
Speaker 1: No, it's a weird story of my name. I can't explain it. But yeah, you can't explain it.
Speaker 2: No, okay, but okay with us, find it's on. You'll discussed. These are all things you have to discuss. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I never thought about the kids ones. That's interesting. I mean, I want the crew. Do you even want kids?
Speaker 1: I do? Okay, she wants to experience having kids.
Speaker 2: So experience. I don't want to experience having kids. And you know, I think I've heard people say they got married because the kids go to school and they're like, why is your mom's last name? Why is your name last name different than your mom's and so they wanted everybody to have the.
Speaker 1: Same Where the hell was that at. I've never even thought that people because.
Speaker 2: Kids go to school and like, especially when they're young, they don't understand, like, why don't I have the same listening, Maybe you should change your last name.
Speaker 1: I heard that was my work. It is I would have changed the son. That has nothing to do with make up. Make up.
Speaker 2: You would have changed change.
Speaker 1: I was gonna change the Yeah, like got it on and just changes. It was like, wow, I don't know, Stephen got my name is Stephen. Stephen got it on. That should sound fire.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a mobster from trying to give me no crime family, but you can't have no name.
Speaker 3: Stephen got it on talking over something, but I want to.
Speaker 2: So you ain't got to be Stephen Calderon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to go on my thought and clean this whole ship up over here. And you're like, yeah, it's actually goes this way at home. I get what she says.
Speaker 2: Do you have a song?
Speaker 1: Oh she likes Madonna Drake exactly what I was? What if I picked you up from the house. You know what's crazy about reverse that used to pick me up from the crib and everything, Like, I ain't know how the job. I'm a passenger princess. Still, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: I was Drake and like singing it.
Speaker 1: I'm Drake and he picked you up from your house. You should get out. We haven't talked while.
Speaker 2: We should roll to see where it goes. So so you think if you guys got married, you would stay home and be like the manny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a lot of people that have potential and goals and stuff. I'm not one of those.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Yeah, I'm not one of those.
Speaker 1: I don't I wouldn't mind being in the crib. I'm like, you have these goals of wanting to be an actor. I already knew that, but that's why I was mad about the kids situation. When she brong it up, I don't have kids, I'm like, what, so I could be home with.
Speaker 3: The gus.
Speaker 2: Just like I said, the future even looks like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the roles reversed. That should be the name of like a movie.
Speaker 2: Or that's going to be the name of this episode reverse remember.
Speaker 1: Place places. It's so crazy when we put it in this perspective, because if anybody around us would never agree with your saying right now, really dead eyes. But when you put it like this, I'm a bitch.
Speaker 2: Some way who's normally on top in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Whoever is up, Hopefully you're.
Speaker 2: Both You're only thirty seconds and then you're done. Whoever I'm done like that, what's not done? Then you racing in the finish line, we'll be both on the same time.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like strategic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've always been and tuned in that same way. That's good. I'm like, yeah, I'm satisfied.
Speaker 1: Once I started being like love and love that ship was just wait, what happened? What was that? I usually go for another six hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't never to go back to back. No, I'm afraid that you're gonna get pregnant when you go back to back.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what so recently we just we turned thirty recently, you know, September June, so we'll be thirty one soon already, So she would say that as an excuse. Now I'm like, I thought you want the kids he got me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, allright, just wait till thirty wait the one and getting lit on my back.
Speaker 5: Though I can see y'all having a joints bachelor Rett party.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that, having joint like we do it at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one don't even She's.
Speaker 6: Like, oh no, we ain't doing he like, but why not, honey, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gonna have a spodcast, you boy, and you're gonna gett like for real.
Speaker 4: I like to travel, that's the thing, so I low, you want to go to either Turks and Cacos or Ruba.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna do her exploring.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to get like drunk drunk I just want to vibe. I want to vacation with my girls.
Speaker 2: Ready, Turx and Cacos, and then you could go to the tiki bar in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the weater with your girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and have a great time at the tiki bar. You gotta take like a little jet, you gotta take a little boat over it, and it's in the middle of the water. Don't be jealous, because my batch is better than I want to do that. Do you guys have honeymoon plans?
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 1: I actually wanted to go to Turks for the.
Speaker 2: Honey so save that for honeymoon and didn't do it with your girls. You're gonna see the flamingos. Yeah, that's what I wanted to do when I went over there.
Speaker 1: I don't have a bad to me, it would be crazy for me to excited for the bat and I don't care about the even enjoy your guys about me. It's like, I don't even marriage is not a thing for me, So to me to take advantage to celebrate the whole ship like I was like, I don't care for none of this.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of guy friends, a few, not really much.
Speaker 1: I have friends right now.
Speaker 2: They listen to this, like thanks, I have a couple.
Speaker 1: I have a couple. It's weird. I'm in a weird place right now. Like yeah, well like that ship. That ship right there changed a lot, like not drinking that ship a lot. Like I'd be like, like, I don't feel like who I was before a year next month, yeah, year.
Speaker 2: And that's a big deal though, congratulations a year.
Speaker 1: A year and a few weeks in a few weeks, yeah yeah, And it changed a lot, like throughout every month it was like something new, like a new thing I wanted to do, or like in August, I was like, yeah, I feel lost. I don't know, I am no more because you know, you got emotions now when I drink a lot, so I I ain't really deal with nothing. It was just all were getting lit. And then now I was like, oh ship, and winter was harder than summer. And I'm like, how the fuck I.
Speaker 2: Could see that? Because winter, when you're inside it's cold, you don't want to you know what I'm saying. It makes you want to when you're home, nothing to do, let's have drinks.
Speaker 1: But and then the sun go down early and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh nighttime.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I need a drink, and that's when I saw it. Now there's mad bottles in the crab, but I saw it like that, oh ship, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I like being sober, and then that makes you slow down on your drinking too. I mean I was never. I was never. He's very easy drink.
Speaker 4: I prefer Yeah, but I'm a I'm a like cocktail. I'm a vibe kind of girl. Like that's the reason why I drink.
Speaker 1: I think she didn't notice how much she drinks till I stopped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that too, Yeah, because sometimes you don't realize when you're out and you're like, I just drink when I'm OUTDC stopped drinking for a while. Remember you're like two years. Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 5: Not really, I have a drink. Ye before I would drink it all. It went from not drinking.
Speaker 2: At all for a little over a year to occasionally have I had an occasional drink. So now I'll have red wine.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm out of dinner with my girls and everybody else was drinking, but I was just drinking the mini ages.
Speaker 2: Pam is like, I think.
Speaker 3: I only drink socially.
Speaker 2: To that's me. I drink socially and that's her being a comedian and being out because when you're out working these rooms like for just Pam like blow.
Speaker 1: That was one time when we were in this room full of people. I had just stopped drinking and I was in a corner. Bro. I was like, wow, I depended on that ship so much to get in the movie.
Speaker 2: At least with me, I smoked weed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I really you know, I just smoked more or started eating edibles, you know, to.
Speaker 1: How much I depended on it, d a lot more water. So it's like I had to get out of that. Like I was not talking and Ship that was in a room and she's looking at me like the whole network, and I mean like, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I can't I can network being high. I can't like if i'm.
Speaker 2: Working, keep it away.
Speaker 4: I'm like nope, because then I'm over thinking everything. And I'm like, oh, did I just say something stupid?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get giggly yo. I was like, you know what that was about me drinking? I was like, yeah, I could have potentially ruined so many opportunities. Bro, the way I used to get lived.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I appreciate you for coming through check the m Lenny, you know, make sure ye, I mean everybody follows y'all already. I feel like, just in case they don't, make sure you follow.
Speaker 1: Us, just in case you don't. And I c l u s if they got that fast. You know, my boy used to say his name like that all the time, but then I started doing it to like with him.
Speaker 2: That was so listen the impact, But y'all do that again for for another season.
Speaker 1: How did you feel I would?
Speaker 4: I would do the impact? I felt really good doing it. You know, I made some friends. I love them and appreciate them, and yeah, it was fun being around everyone, like seeing how other people.
Speaker 2: Work and live. And it's been such a fun journey and you got to really do like your freestyles and music and for people to see that side of you even more, yeah, I get to. Yeah. But honestly, I always appreciate you guys, Like I said, they really helped me when I first started my show, coming on nice and early for way up with Angela and listen. I appreciate you guys, both of you honestly, and I'm happy to see that y'all are engaged now. I knew it was going to happen at something. I can't wait to hear weddings d and next time will be the wedding.
Speaker 1: The wedding.
Speaker 2: Would you televise it? Oh yeah, okay, I love to just you know network, I.
Speaker 6: Know I want to see the way I want to se which one of y'all getting given away.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do like a spoof series of the wedding. So I'm gonna do ship like that for it, because that's really.
Speaker 2: The She's gonna be stone face, she's gonna be crying. No, I'm the one waiting for you at the our. Yeah, let me tell you something. Right now, when I walk down the ole, you're supposed to be crying.
Speaker 1: You really want me to grow, you better drop something.
Speaker 4: You gotta put some eye drops before, Like I think you are gonna cry, it's definitely then.
Speaker 2: When you see her walking down, Yeah, it's okay to cry.
Speaker 6: If you don't cry, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: My let's see.
Speaker 2: Recently with that you you know you're not pregnant.
Speaker 3: Y'all have wait, y'all have a female or male best friend? Like, do you have a male best friend or do you have a female best friend?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No best friends. That's how we started.
Speaker 2: Okay, as as we know, who talked to who first. Okay, here we are and here we are all right. Well that is lip service. Thank you all so much for coming through. We'll check back in after the wedding in September.
Speaker 1: Yes service service