Speaker 1: Oh Joe Well.
Speaker 2: Anthony Richardson is reportedly looking for an extension of the McVeigh Shanahan laflora tree which to learn from. This comes in progress from Eliague. Willis showed under Matt Laflour in Green Bay this past office. Of this past season, it led to a three year, sixty seven point five million dollar contract with the Dolphins. Injuries limited Richardson to seventeen appearances and a performance when he played well when he did play, left a lot to be desired. He has thrown for twenty four hundred yards, eleven touchdowns, thirteen interception while completing about fifty percent of its passes.
Speaker 1: O Joe Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could it West Coast system help Richardson revive his career? Similar to Willis.
Speaker 3: I think any system would really help him if you lock in. It's not about the system he's in. It's about you locking in. It's about you taking what you do serious, not rapping, not all aside quest not all your hobbies that you focused in being the first one in and being the last one out.
Speaker 4: It had nothing to do with the system. It's you. You know that.
Speaker 3: That's That's all they come down to. Uncle, That's all if the work you put in the results show up on Sundays. Yeah, when you don't put the work in, Joe, the results show up that you ain't put the work in, it shows up on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Absolutely don't get at the results you didn't get for the work, the work you didn't put in there.
Speaker 4: That's all they come down to.
Speaker 2: But but, oh Joe, you remember when we was talking about this. Let that man have other things. He ain't got to be there all day. Now where they had the chat, jo Joe, when you was I was on this thing in the barn beginning where y'all at the chat.
Speaker 4: Now, that's the one position.
Speaker 1: Let him do what he want to do.
Speaker 2: Let him if he gets his work done, oh Joe, And not just having to play the game at a very bad high level, Joe, extremely high level.
Speaker 1: You played at a high level.
Speaker 2: I tried to tell him, if all you do is what the coaches ask you do, you'll never be great.
Speaker 1: No sid, no side.
Speaker 2: But oh ya, oh, your big mouth, You and O Joe don't know everything I said. Okay, I said, but at that position, it's all encompassing. Hey, but but I want to know chat. Where are y'all at now that y'all criticized, Oh Joe and I man, you don't know. I said, it's a bad look that he left the game because he was tired.
Speaker 1: It's a bad look. I said.
Speaker 2: They had a team think about it, Oh Joe, they had a team, damn meeting about a rookie quarterback. Yeah, I've never heard in my fourteen years of playing, Yes, in my years of covering something of this magnitude. But the chat people that's never played want to tell guys that's been in the locker room, that's been leaders in the rock locker room and what it takes to be great. But now they no more than us. But okay, I'll let y'all have it now where y'all at ain't hurt not one person. Yeah, it's and people saying, oh Joe Man, Man, don't talk too much. But you're never said I didn't know what I was talking about. Hell boy, them shop boy, they shown't talk a lot.
Speaker 1: When have you heard him say they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's the one position you can't take. No, you can't cut no corner, Joe Man, you can't cut no corners. You can't you can't you got to be you got to be invested in the until about twenty four seven on the field, off the field, in the film room.
Speaker 2: Hey, and that's why want to be great? How great do you want to be at it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That's what it comes down to. How great do you want to be at it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you can be really good and do it half ass? Yeah, the same thing. Oh, Joe Man, we said. I was on what you call when I was Undisputed and I talked about Kyler Murray Man. Let that man have a life. I said, do you understand what it tastes to play that position? And y'all need I said, let this think it for just a second. They put in his car track that he would spend X amount of hours away from the facility watching game tape. Do you understand what that means? Okay, I'm gonna let y'all have it. I'm gonna let y'all have it. Y'all know, y'all right, y'all right, y'all right, you can do it both. You can play card and all your time and your off time, and you know, hey, you do all what.
Speaker 1: You want to do.
Speaker 2: No, but why you moving up the ranks and you while you moving up the ranks as a card player in the USA or the world. You dropping in the NFL ranks as a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's somebody working trying to catch you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and if you ain't working, you don't get exposed on Sundays either way.
Speaker 4: Either way, that's how I go. You can't that's one position you can't hide on.
Speaker 3: No, hell, I know you can't have one position. You can't hide Joe, everybody else. You can everybody else another. I can roll coverages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can bunt you, I can stack you, I can push you in motion. The one position I can't hide of the quarterback because guess what, he got the ball every damn.
Speaker 4: Time, every time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And hell, it ain't in to piggyback again off what you said at the beginning and and putting them in a new system. For hell, young Bull came from the Giants and did extremely well in the system that.
Speaker 4: You just had yourself with the same players until he got hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh till you're making sense, boy, stop damn.
Speaker 4: Same system, same like that. I mean, I'm I'm just being I'm just being truthful.
Speaker 2: Yes, when we say this, you know we Tommy we buck dancing. I'm just I want to listen.
Speaker 4: I ain't one of them.
Speaker 2: We don't get the chances that they do, so don't have the chances up that you do get. Once you get there. It's easier to get there in stay than it is to get out and try to get back and back.
Speaker 1: Bro, you see the money that they give it and the cap just going up.
Speaker 2: Bro, make you three four hundred million dollars and then say kick rocks, I'm gonna go smoke Weed, I'm gonna play card, I'm gonna play whatever.
Speaker 1: Else, get whatever that. I don't know the video. I just know call dude.
Speaker 4: After you get your money, though, after you get your money.
Speaker 2: Yes, autely, that's all I'm saying, guys, I won't. I want guys to get all that money because it's there for you to get it. But don't pro don't let these people gas you up, talk about you can do other things. No, professional sports is a full time job. A quarterback, just like just like the NFL, NFL used to be a seasonal job.
Speaker 1: It ain't no more.
Speaker 2: It ain't no more because guess what, oh Jo, there used to be times we didn't talk about football and may was the draft half of in April. You took a break. You ain't talking about the Junie. You ain't talking about July. You ain't talking about the guys went back to training camp. Now they covered the drafts, not excuse me. Now they cover the combine, balls to the wall. Now they talking about OTAs. Now they talking about who reported and when they're reported. It's different now, and it used to be teams would give you an opportunity, They would wait for you to develop.
Speaker 1: They ain't waiting no more, Joe. They got too much money tied to it, said hell no, we'll go get something else.
Speaker 3: They very impatient. It's a good thing. It's a gift.
Speaker 4: There a curse.
Speaker 1: It's a gift.
Speaker 3: Then it curse though, because now the impatience when it comes to owners and wanting the satisfaction of having success right away just by getting the high draft pick and throwing and giving them a lot of money.
Speaker 4: That's not the way things work.
Speaker 3: Now that that might be the way things work in business, but yes, that's where you throw money at us at a business and it gets you what you want. And it'll work that way with young quarterbacks. You got to give them time to develop. There's a learning curve on oh joe.
Speaker 2: You see that in business, if something not going well, what they do, they'll fire a CEO and get another one. He ain't doing They'll find another one and they look at the quarterback as a CEO.
Speaker 1: Yes, but so they get his answer. Up, I didn't get another one. Hey, but look how many quarterbacks and came into the league as a rookie and really been effective, like real way.
Speaker 2: Yeah ship, I'm talking about as a rookie. They are like r G three R three. Will you when you look at being effective, so you said, like being effective million years yea had because of the playoffs handed handed to where you made the playoffs and let's say you was, you know, you had a decent playoffs.
Speaker 1: R G three Jane and Daniels, Jay and Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, first year j Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hell, Michael Vick had to sit and wait, Carson had to sit and wait.
Speaker 1: Brady sit and wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh uh uh. Peyton didn't sit and wait. But Peyton said, I wait, I just I root for somebody to throw twenty seven interceptions so I can get off the list because I got the most interceptions in the rookies have a rookie said, I want somebody to breaking all the rest of him.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe Payton was horrible boys that came in. Oh that's right, da.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, because he took Tony Romo's spot off them. Yeah, got hurt, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that means but it's hard, Joe. It is hard for that guy to come in and he got to be and be the leader of a team first year a rookie.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, is it tough because of the game the NFL and college. The NF feels is a lot faster than college. Like your processing has.
Speaker 3: To speed up way faster, Joe, Yeah, way faster. And obviously at that point it becomes a mind game. You know, it's a mental game. I know it's a physical sport, but hell, the game is ninety percent mental, ten percent physical. You have to know what everybody else is doing. You have to know what everybody else is doing. And then when it comes to being able to read and process the defense, not only the route scheme, that combination that you have going on, but knowing what the defense is doing before they even do it, so you know exactly where you want to.
Speaker 4: Go with the ball.
Speaker 3: So you're able to think, you still able to think and read and react fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you think about Tom Brady and you think about Peyton Manning. Some of the greatest quarterbacks that there are, and they're not physically imposing.
Speaker 4: You know, they're not the fastest. You know, they're not the most athletic.
Speaker 3: But they beat you here every time, Joe, they beat you here every time.
Speaker 1: Process.
Speaker 2: That's that's there at the middle eggs. Oh, Joe, you know Drew Reeves got bitched. He was the reason that they got a little more pick.
Speaker 3: Real remember that they got Eli Oh yeah, he said, yeah.
Speaker 2: He came about he got bitched for Doug Flutie.
Speaker 4: You ain't know that. I ain't know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how they ended up.
Speaker 2: They had the little more pick, they ended up training it and getting Philip Rivers. Okay, yeah, But also, Joe, you understand you dealing with guys that's been in the league eight, nine, ten, eleven years, and you're asking a guy to come in and be the leader. Guys want you to prove it in this league before you lead them. They need to see you to do it. They want to make sure that you you that guy. Yeah, showing you the guy, and they'll follow you forever.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cause they watch it, they watching, they see who the first is your quarterback. You can't be the first day, You can't be the last day in the first to leave. You gotta be first and last, first in last to leave, no question, last, first.
Speaker 3: Joe, Joe. You gotta want it, Joe. You gotta want it. You gotta want it.
Speaker 2: Got to and you gotta want it more than somebody wants it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Hey, I might have been a clown and they might have called me all they wanted to Joe, but boy I wanted.
Speaker 1: It, Joe. You were locked in.
Speaker 4: I would let Joe.
Speaker 3: I ain't had no choice, Joe, I talked too much Ship, Yeah, I talked too much trash through the week purposely.
Speaker 4: I'm finna give your bullet to boyd material.
Speaker 3: This is this was finna happen, and I'm finna go in and practice, and I'm gonna go do exactly what I said I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: And it ain't nothing you could do to stop it. Nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't care, and I don't care what defense you run. I don't care how many people you put on me or you finna get the work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, every week.
Speaker 3: Every week was it was a challenge. It was to me, it was fun and I just turned the fun in entstainment. But I had to put the work in, Joe, I had to study.
Speaker 1: And they'll see it once they see that you serious about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The work that the way you practice, the way you meet, the way you study, the way you're prepared.
Speaker 3: That's why, Joe, the way the way I just explained it is why they never told me to stop what I was doing, because everything unk just said. That's what Marvin and all them they got to see that part. Yeah, the way I practice, the way I study, I was shack.
Speaker 4: I was shot.
Speaker 3: See the rest of the world saw the finished product. They saw the fun. Yeah, they seeing the trash talking. They not seeing all the work I'm putting in to be able to pull that ship off.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's it.
Speaker 2: They know, and that's why coaches let him do what he did. That's why I didn't have a problem with my coaches because they know they knew how much time I put in the study it. They knew how much effort I put in in the off season and during the season to keep my body right. They didn't have to worry about anything. But guess who else was watching your teammates?
Speaker 1: Hell? Hello, been watching all right, guys? Time for our final segment the evening. It's time for Q now quarterback man.
Speaker 4: Blue eighty blue eighty Alert Alert Alert alert alert.
Speaker 1: One of those justin Field's hits. It's over. Were you were? You missed the bliss and don't slide the line to pick it up? Big three? What up? Yo?
Speaker 2: Can you give them some more details on how to join the discord to send videos? All I can think about is last night I so looked up smoke o'bika looked like smoke o'biga boy. The link the link, Carson. The link is in the chat Filthy McNasty Best podcast in the game.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Let's say that the DC has the number one draft pick? Uh? Should they try to hold on to it or package it with more picks? A D for Gianni's much love always O yo getting no money?
Speaker 1: If the well, I don't eve, what are they?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the DC team? Now?
Speaker 2: They're not the Bullets Wizards. If the Wizards get the first overall draft pick, what should they do with it?
Speaker 1: They? I wouldn't package it. I I it's it's some phenoms in here. Oo you keeping if you you taking the bonds of Yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah you can. You can take that packaging with Trey and a D man. I don't know why they stayed talking about gett rid of a D. Bro. You gotta give a chance bro.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 1: Hey that that'll be a decent squad in the east. That'll be a decent squad, they say in packed. Uh no, I'm not giving up the bonds of and a D for hell no? Yeah no, sexy ed BOYD.
Speaker 2: If you could uh see a uh statistic floating above everyone's head.
Speaker 1: What would you wanted to what would you wanted to measure?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 1: So what your what? So? Your your status above your head? Oh?
Speaker 4: Joe my head? What would I want mine to?
Speaker 1: Eight? Eight fifty credits? Go?
Speaker 4: Damn, that's a good one. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Hell of a question? What you want your stat to be? Joe? My status above my head? What would I wanted to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you can measure a statistic floating above everyone's head, what would you wanted to measure?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: If the if so, if you walk down the street and you could see a stat over someone's head. What would you wanted to measure? Uh mm, that's a hell of a question. Dot, I'm thinking, Hey, she got a ninja, that's what you wanted.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you ain't even got to ask that, because there is always yet, there's always someone to some extent.
Speaker 1: She liked that. I'm trying to say, what stand would you wanted to make? Oh? She employed?
Speaker 4: Uh huh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to think a stat. Uh does she have we'll tell your body count victions? Does she have any out credit? Does she have tickets?
Speaker 3: That's a great it is, man, Damn, that's a great that's a great question.
Speaker 2: Can we come back to that somebody somebody told about body count? That's old show you line. Last night you said Jordan never let his team in the Cists. He did it eight times. Uh, he was a bulls all time leader of the Sists.
Speaker 1: Pull it up, Pull up, George Stats ain't lying.
Speaker 4: Hey man, Hey Joe was up? Man. Spirit Airlines just shut down?
Speaker 1: Oh what happened to those great deals?
Speaker 4: No, no, Joe, I'm I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they couldn't get the fight they wanted. The five hundred liven of credit. But some people to investors like, nah, we're good.
Speaker 1: Hold on. So it ain't no more Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 3: It literally just shut down the The letter just went out just now.
Speaker 1: Damn. So what's you gonna do now what you did?
Speaker 4: I'm a flat I'm a flat frontier. Damn.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie back to that other question, I don't want to know, man. I mean, if you walking around and you saw everybody buy the count old the girls, he come on, man, and it might it might deter you from taking her serious. And it's gonna if you if you try to crack that ain't gonna stop it.
Speaker 4: In nothing right, it ain't it ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't know who y'all fooling.
Speaker 2: If it will it stop you from saying, okay, making you girl, yeah, making him my guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might stop that.
Speaker 3: But I mean body, I mean body counters man. That's that's that's not that you know.
Speaker 4: I don't really treat like for me anything over like five hundred. I can't, I can't. I can't do it. What Yeah, five hundred bodyes Joe?
Speaker 1: Who you know? Who you know? Got five hundred bodies?
Speaker 4: Nobody I'm just saying that's my limit.
Speaker 1: Nobody do huh. I mean they're they're a couple of couple of pornstar. I probably got that many.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, you think you're all close to five hundred.
Speaker 3: Joe, I'm I'm twelfth. I hold on, let me get my black book, Joe, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You exactly past wild Chaveler.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me get my book.
Speaker 2: Everything I say he passed wil chavelor he say he say all of them one't teens?
Speaker 1: Boy, and you gotta be doing some humping on a day to day basis. Man, Man, ain't nobody. Ain't nobody had no sex with no ten thousand? Wik Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody had no sex with no ten thousands. Ain't nobody had sex with ten Now you see these women, now they try to have sex with a thousand guys in twenty four hours or something by the time. Come on, get on, and that's it. That ain't no sex.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Come on, man, Oh you say he called will.
Speaker 1: Hey Joe bad? Oh Joe bad camp body gonna bust you in your face?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, this we're working right now. I think she understand when we're working. This is just just this is part of the content. This is this is part of my job description. Hey Joe, I met, hold on, you know, I got them. I got everything said on my laptop. It's like my it's like my diary. Oh okay, okay, I met all right, January, all right, March we we in May?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at thirteen thousand, four hundred and sixty five women.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Joe.
Speaker 1: You ain't you just slanging that thing, ain't you?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know they used to call me the plumber. Now you know, a lot of people being clogged up. But I'm done that, Joe.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't you know, I'm done that. That's the old me, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's old.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I got them, I got them numbers, you know, back in the day, Joe.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I've been chilling.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, you a you something? Mel boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe, Yeah, let me put this up.
Speaker 2: No but no, well, like I said, it might stop somebody from like, Okay, I can't make you. You got fifty bodies, you got seventy five, one hundred. I can't make you my girl. But if they fined, they still will get cracked. Oh for sure, for sure D seven seven seven. It could be the Lakers, the players, hell and Nita Baker. Okay, seeing five, get that flatter leather belt to y'all. Put on, y'all, come on, man, man, let us live. We just Onnday night, can we look, we'll discuss this on Monday. We'll discuss this on Monday night.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, we discussed this couple.
Speaker 2: Let's let us live. Man, let me live. Oh, okay, as say we take it off.
Speaker 1: When they played?
Speaker 2: It ain't no games on Monday, is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So, so y'all want to work tomorrow or you want.
Speaker 1: To work Monday.
Speaker 4: I want to work Monday.
Speaker 1: What's tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday? Yeah, we can do. We can do Monday. Y'all got volleyball. My daughter got volleyball all weekend too.
Speaker 3: Hold on, so we got two days off? No, so we're working Sunday though, Yeah, so hold on, So if we work tomorrow game.
Speaker 2: Sunday, we should take me. There's two game Sundays. There's one game one tomorrow, but there's two Sunday. What y'all want to do? Take you tomorrow off and you go Sunday Monday. Yeah, cause you have to go Sunday Monday Tuesday because the Lakers and Thunders play Tuesday. All right, it ain't but one game on Monday. But yeah, so there's two game Monday. It's what two games? It's a game. It's a oh yeah, it's it's game one of the Spurs and Spurs timber Wolves, right, and then it's the East series depending on who wins.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, game man, y'all let me know what's up. What we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, I don't care. I ain't got nothing to do. Y'all should come.
Speaker 1: To buck, Joe, you and Ocho should take over and give on call. All right, we can do that.
Speaker 4: I'm the one that's sick.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa. You said to be cleared up by tomorrow. It will okay, man, you know that man will be cleared up by tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Now, Joe. Sound I sound much better today, though, Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah you do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You could tell when I start talking fast and my voice be high pitched. Yeah, that's how you know I'm almost back. Yeah, Hey, I be talking so a, I be talking so fast, Joe. Some time I got to learn to slow down bro, because I start, I be talking so fast. I say the same word full time before I finish my damn sentence.
Speaker 2: Or bow Knicks pick six Nightcap sponsors by Prize Picks Lakers and six.
Speaker 1: What them? Hat is gonna say about the Lakers? What the uh? What? I got that swing? Oh? Joe? She in it? Not for me? Joe, you brought a swing? Joe, Nah, I ain't got no swing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You ain't getting nothing of this stuff.
Speaker 1: I told you, Hey, it's levels to this freakingness, and I'm at the bottom. It's you and then me hold on you. You in there, You in it? You know you're guilty by association. You know, you know, Hey, I just met this man two years ago.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I.
Speaker 3: Gotta I gotta keep it clean, you know, I got to keep it clean for a little bit to the ink dry on something I don't want to get, you know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: Once that ink dry on on on on something new, then I'm gonna get back into the regular schedule program.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we all been there, Yeah, okay, all were all in there. Yeah, but Yoe, you gotta yo. I'm telling you, Joe, just go ahead. You know you got you got some toys. You got some you got to swing, y'all. Just Joe, I just mind my black business over here.
Speaker 3: No, hey, Joe, if you ain't gonna get the toy, Joe, at least try the salt and pepper trick.
Speaker 2: No, come on, man, I'm I'm more of a I'm a more of a restraint type of a person.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, old old old fifty shaves a sisty uh okay, okayd.
Speaker 2: Is sicty all fish shaves of black?
Speaker 1: That's it? Eight shaved of black? Yeah, yeah, Hey, how do.
Speaker 2: You feel about Amazon using Nightcap after these basketball games? Never seen that before y'all started talking. They use it for football too. I noticed it money because when we debut Nightcap, they debut Nightcap. I think, if I'm not mistaken, like the same night But it's all good, everybody. I mean, if you if you type of nightcap, we come up. Yeah, we come up. So they tell it.
Speaker 1: Whatever they walk through.
Speaker 4: But it ain't nothing like you know who the real Nightcap is. It ain't nothing like the real thing.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like the real name.
Speaker 2: Charles McCallum, what's cracking up? Oh, Joe King? Io Ojo, just admnute. You don't want to waste iceold's time you a quick warm up. You already admit it. You're not gonna win just by our ice, so make sure bees will never try you again.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: I grew up watching your career. Thanks appreciate it, Charles, he said, Oh yo, just go ahead and get out the way. You know, goodwill.
Speaker 1: You're not about to do anything, so all you want to waste that man? Ain't no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's too late. His ass knee deep. Now it's too ain't no getting out the way. I got some form. I'm gonna give him exactly what he adds. Don't worry about the chat. Y'all gonna see it. I promise you you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna give to who you man. You got, And it's what people need to understand. Sometimes the life, sometimes you go into battles. You know, sometimes you're not gonna win the battle, but you got a chance to win the war.
Speaker 4: In this situation with Joe, I might not win that battle, but long term, I'm gonna win the war.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going into his field. I'm challenging him at it what he do, and I'm sure win the battle, though, No, I'm gonna win the war is a difference, Okay, he could win the battle.
Speaker 1: You winning something?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm winning what's most important?
Speaker 1: Man, chat, don't even believe that now.
Speaker 4: I don't worry. I ain't worry about the check because the chat can't beat me in nothing either.
Speaker 2: Joe, Hey, Joe saying he uh, he ain't playing with you, he know, Hey, Hey, hey, uh, Joe, don't pump no fear over here at all?
Speaker 1: Hey good, good, because I don't. I don't want you scared, partner.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't get scared, Joe, Yeah, I don't get scared. Well, ice run through the ice, run through these veins.
Speaker 1: Boy, That's why I'm coming to Miami. I'm coming on his front porch. Where you think he the strongest, that you hear me? Damn? Yeah yeah you somebody You ever had somebody knock on your front, on your door, on the front porch. You're ready to fight you? Yeah oo yeah, yeah, I want to fight you where you think you're the strongest, that you think you're stronger.
Speaker 4: Don't matter of fact, I'm strong wherever I'm at. It don't matter.
Speaker 3: Joe at home away, I play good. I play good at home all way.
Speaker 4: It don't matter.
Speaker 3: Fight good home are way okay, matter of fact, we can go inside the telephone or telephone booth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, close the door, we can go at it.
Speaker 1: Don't don't thrill me with no good time, partner. I'm down, you know, Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hey, ain't gonna be too pretty for y'am telling you now?
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, you.
Speaker 3: Think you think she is sweet like a god damn jolly ranchip boy, You're not gonna be looking like ketchup.
Speaker 1: Hey, sweetest cotton candy. All right, yeah, okay, I already know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it's gonna go on it even don't go on and make sure it do.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me get the leaker, the five. I need some more for next week. We scared.
Speaker 2: Oh we we got at least get a game, Joe. But we're gonna have to be on our best behavior. You can't, y'all.
Speaker 1: Can't. Can't turn the ball over, can't have a big turnover.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no no. Uh oh, your coaching like Big Mama from Soul Food. Tell him to drink thorough flu.
Speaker 4: Man, ain't therapisu night quills all the same, ain't it.
Speaker 1: Nah? You probably need like a little hot tidy, some hot tiss. What what you got on your can't nothing help him?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: But that shot? He need that shot on the man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, well I'm you to the doctor.
Speaker 1: The doctor say, son, I can't help you. I won't even try.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm almost out of this thing, Joe.
Speaker 3: I got by another day on Tuesday. Hey and you yeah, you hear me, you hear I'm sounding good today.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I done lost lost my Barry white Boy's gone. You know, I ain't even you still got some rem ness. That thing could come back at any moment.
Speaker 1: Nah, nah, I hope not.
Speaker 2: Froze on is still Oh Joe, I see you want to fight the king, But are you still playing to put Paul's on? Debo fire your super suit early, praying for your speedy recovery post fight and this bullhead apply?
Speaker 4: Hey de Debo done bowed out man, He apologized.
Speaker 1: He damn, I can't see Debo doing that.
Speaker 4: He ain't had no choice that that pressure was getting on him.
Speaker 1: He the lost that way. You see Debo apped up now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah? He want he want to focus on training, right, now say he don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean you're gonna make you apologize soon too.
Speaker 1: Make who apologize if you can? Who you can hear or please? Yeah, apologize on.
Speaker 3: Hey, everything that I guarantee you, guarantee you.
Speaker 4: He's gonna apologize. Hey, listen, one way or another.
Speaker 1: That's why when it's old way up, he's gonna blame man. I don't know what the hell I was thinking about messing with old white sold man.
Speaker 4: I ain't never I ain't never said nothing about that ever in life.
Speaker 1: I said, when it's over with, that's what you're gonna be saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't never said nothing like that in life, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say, You're gonna say it when you see me, partner.
Speaker 4: You go make me a believer, Joe, Okay, make me a believer. That make me a believer, due jiu jitsu.
Speaker 1: I saw the nightcap sign.
Speaker 2: Gonna go hard between them awards, got us some gotta find somehow fire space for the OCHO jerseys love Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey that jerseys in my jerseys. That's my name Johnson and the plus he wasn't I ain't somewhere to yeah yeah that yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay beach high yes sir.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah yeah, hey, get get your last off. Now, get your last off.
Speaker 2: Uh ocho kinko. See what happens when you eat groceries? Get well soon though, twin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: I try to tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're a grocery store that you can go in and get all your grocery from.
Speaker 1: Much.
Speaker 4: I do it in.
Speaker 1: Grocery store round I go to, I go to.
Speaker 3: I go to one, I go, I go, I go to one grocery store.
Speaker 1: It's hey, hey, you can't keep going downtown in the streets ain't clean. Button. Yeah, but he don't care. That's that's his thing though, that's his cheek.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's what you know said.
Speaker 1: Certain people got kicks.
Speaker 3: Hey, you gotta do y'all have to y'all have to learn to to to expand your palette.
Speaker 2: That's your problem, not hey, that's why you numero.
Speaker 4: Yeah. In basketball.
Speaker 3: And matter fact and everything, I said, the standard on what you're supposed to, what is supposed to be like.
Speaker 1: It's just being the freakiest you just the freakis is it?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 2: But Joe, every Joe, everybody else it's called a kink.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not a kid.
Speaker 3: Don't allow them to add definitions. No, everything doesn't require definition.
Speaker 4: It's called it's key. No, it's not you know ay something.
Speaker 2: Hey, some people like to pull here, and some people like do certain things, like the joke.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: That's normal. That's a that's that's kindergarten stuf. That's not a king that you get off on that.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's you.
Speaker 3: That's normal if you're not pulling hair and slapping and punching and spitting in the mouth and.
Speaker 4: Y'all doing what are ya? What do we do? Why are you even doing it?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Hold on? Is spitting in the mouth? Down? You spent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, you gotta try, you gotta you gotta get your good with you like you gotta pull back?
Speaker 4: Joe. Yeah, what y'all? What y'all doing while y'all leaving it? Why y'all even doing it? Damn yeah, Joe, that you gotta get together.
Speaker 2: Comments number eighty five office That is a fifteen yards fiery and he has been ejected from the game.
Speaker 3: See that's how I know you see, don't worry about Hey, that's that's why I want to see you. I'm gonna send y'all visual reference to help improve y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all here nothing, because that's the only way y'all gonna learn. Man, that's the only y'all gonna learn. Come on, bron Hey.
Speaker 3: It should be like w w E rastling in there every time. It should be something different every time, jumping off top rope, ladders, slapping, pinching, hey, leg drops, hey, hey Joe, a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: Every time. Should be like a w w E match, no script.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a challenge. I got a challenge. Host this challenging what he said on the plate after the review that what mister, what you're saying was unt necessary, it wasn't true, it wasn't true, and this will be stricten from the chat.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh see night camp A.
Speaker 2: My question is for the night what's more impressive the chase down block or the chase down tackle?
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about they talking about in football and basketball, right, Yes, a chase down block or a chase down tackle.
Speaker 3: That chase down tackle is much more difficult. Yeah, you got further to go to get to them, obviously the court. Yeah, depending where you are from the on the on the court, having to chase down and you don't have that far to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they're both pretty impressive. But man, listen, ain't nothing like boy you got that basketball because you know, like I always tell you, in basketball, you rarely get top to top speed. Yeah, you get that little fans break and you got somebody behind you who you know, like Lebron coming to get that thing. Yeah, if you ain't dunking it. Yeah, he come and slapped that thing across the glass. Question for ISO.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and five, when the Suns played the Maps, I looked at the stats and seen you played the first three games, then game four and five, you wasn't with the team. What happened? Did you get injured? Yeah, that's when I broke my orbital bone. Uh.
Speaker 1: I went up to dunk and uh stack House undercutting me like he tried to block it, and we went body to body. But I had my hand already on the rim when we wentn't body the body, So when my body swung, I slipped off and hit face first. Boom damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was out the rest of that series. Poppy Ray, what's up, king guy? So how much caffeine do NBA players take before the game? I've always wondered if they're taking pre workout or maybe black coffee.
Speaker 1: Man, you got some guys who drink coffee before a game. I don't seen cats drinking five hour energy joints right before the game. It just depends on I guess what get you going? I wasn't really. I wasn't really a high. Caffeine got because I couldn't sleep after the damn games.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It makes you jittery. Yeah, they do. Ast you drink a pot of coffee, go straight to sleep.
Speaker 4: Same a Young and Joe. I sit here drink Red Bull on the show.
Speaker 3: You know, sometime they have my coffee, but we get off and when I as soon as they hit leave, I'm sleep five minutes after that.
Speaker 1: That mean your body immune to it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll be shoot five minutes after we've done every time?
Speaker 2: Huh, Big Jades say, do y'all see?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: See trading their first round pick with a chance to get some other players and getting another team involved to maybe make a move for Yanni's happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. The only way I can see them doing that is if they don't win. If they don't win it, then I can see them probably going out using that pick to make some to make a big move. But man, the way okay, see develops they players. Yes, I can't see them really giving it up. They'll develop this guy and then in a year or two he'll be there'll be another star that they can add to the squad. It all depends on how high that pick is because the Clipper, you know Clippers, they get Clippers a lot of your pick.
Speaker 2: This say it's a top three pick. Oh, now you got some decisions to make, man, or do I move back? I'd be willing to move back to pick up some later picks because that's why they were able to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe and Joe. They were able to.
Speaker 2: Accumulate so many picks, and those picks kept getting high and high. So they got a Jalen Williams and they got a jail because they got a bunch of Jalen Williams and they was able to get checked. Yeah, so we'll see how this face figured out.
Speaker 1: Man, kills one up.
Speaker 2: Feel like you had a nightcap way before anyone else and never get credit for it. It's crazy seeing the name everywhere else. Yeah, I think Amazon. Both of their shows are called Nightcamp. Their football and their basketball show are called Nightcap Wow. But y'all know who it is. Everybody knows. Google it and see who pops up? Yeah, what you gotta do?
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: If these burner Cows tweets are really KD, does he really think they'll motivate his teammates to have a better team chemistry? Well, I think sometimes, like when you do stuff like that, you don't think it's gonna get out right. He wasn't trying to motivate his teammates. I don't know what he was thinking. Like I said, allegedly that's his It seemed to be. You know, people try to research and try to find out. I mean, he probably if it was him, he probably wished he hadn't said it. I don't me personally. I don't think Katie's a bad teammate. I think he just wants to play basketball. I don't know if he's really particularly trying to get close to guys and develop friendship. So fifteen years from now, you guys pick up the phone and you have a conversation. I don't know if he's that type of guy. Joke, right, But I think he just wants to play basketball wives there and when his time's up, he gonna go and do whatever he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably venture off and do something else and try and start and that I think that's what a lot of these a lot of the greats do. Bro. You know, when they done, they put that energy into something else. Yep.
Speaker 2: It's so obvious that you're not feeling well. On your shout out for you pushing through. Man, get well soon. Yeah, I mean sometimes that old that'd be a bull clap that. Yeah, that BC have to run his course. Got to run his course. Let it run his course on you, let it have its way with you, and then you'll be all right. Yeah, Terry bulletsaid, I need I need my Nightcap family to pray for me tonight. I lost my daughter tonight. Terry here that man, I thought, some prayers sincerely go out to you and your yes, yes, sir, damn.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, chat Terry lost a daughter tonight and they definitely need our thought some prayers for them in the family because what they're going through this is a very, very tough. So Terry, I thought some prayers go out to you and your family. Yes, sir, the go twenty twenty two LA played better. Rockets played their worst game. They even got out rebounds. Hopefully getting Fred back with KD and adding a couple of shooters will solve the issue. Reading am in gotta improve.
Speaker 1: What they do?
Speaker 2: They do? They do they do. He's a tremendous defender. He could rebind the basketball. He's not a point guard. Uh, just get back work on that shot. Because with with with with Kadi on the court, and with Van Fleet being able to penetrate, you're gonna get some shots and you.
Speaker 1: Just gotta knock him down. And with with KD being out, van Fleet being out, you know, you put those guys in positions to where they really wasn't accustomed to where they had to perform, they had to deliver direct. Yeah, so it's a little different.
Speaker 2: Slim Unk Slim again congratulates on congrass on two may. Let's be honest, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott are the same guy. Dak has never had a defense until now. Let me know how bo knicks works out. Uh, two of those three guys won MVPs. One of those guys won't multiple MVPs. Uh one of the guys, I think, what is what is uh lamar h?
Speaker 1: Three time First Team All Pro. Well, we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Look, at the end of the day we were it's wins and losses and then winning the big game and everybody has the same opportunities. Yeah, Real Sports Talk the only night cap we acknowledged the NBA on Prime.
Speaker 1: We need to change their name, their show name.
Speaker 2: Pay all y'all a percentage, tell them heyters ok se UFC KFC no man, Man was running around? Remember man to beat them? What was that last year they be? Who the Lakers? What was that last year? Two years ago they beat the Lakers? That was last year? That was last year? Orlando losing Franz is horrible for them. He has his defense on k was amazing during Game two, three and four. I think it's over for the Magic. Yeah, you definitely hate to let an opportunity like this slip away away, but then you're comfortable. They've gone They've gone to Detroit before and won a ball game. They got their work cut out for him, but they believe they can do it again. It's Madden King interrupt, Oh interrupt, uh o cho got clappho and steal king Iso, Hello, raight one through six? Who has the best mid range? Duncan Kawhi, Kobe, KD Jordan SG eight, w.
Speaker 1: H Jordan, and I'm putting Jordan first. You said Jordan was Kobe, and that Jordan you got Kobe, Kawhi, Duncan, KD s G eight. I'm going Jordan.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, Jordan, Kobe Kawhi, Shay over KD hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on hold on Jordan, Kobe, KD Kawhi, Yeah, KD Kawhi. I don't know why shaved down. There's so far though.
Speaker 1: No, he said rank him one through six, so you got to put him in order.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm That's what I'm doing. That's what I'm trying to think. I'm trying to find a way I can move Shay up. Oh Man, you need to find a way to try to move KD up, Jordan, Kobe, KD Kawhi, Shae Duncan yep. And whoever got Duncan laughs Huh, yeah, I got Duncan laugh. Risk This is for Iso.
Speaker 2: I rocked with the Nightcap fam Heavenly oh ash O Cho but Io don't pay that man Oho his money till he pays his feet.
Speaker 1: Gotta pay up with do. Hey, he can pay uncle all the hell he wants to. I still ain't paying.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey listen, I'm keeping the same I'm keeping the same energy man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Hey, there will be blood, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know when it when the blood spilled, I'm gonna pick it up. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, O yo, go to urgent Care and get that antibiodic shot. Oh man, it'll get you right, bro, gets you back in the game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Laporte get hit the spreado octaves a few times, mash burn the bullhead got oh cho or the blend that ate it everywhere but loose. Oh you're on the bitch. That man been sick for four days. Hey, he the one that told everybody he gonna be better at two days.
Speaker 4: You know, my guy, I got. My immune system is immaculate.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lebron really made people believe it's easy to get to the NBA Finals when it's not.
Speaker 1: There been uh crowing the joker has top ten already.
Speaker 2: Need to stop But my thing was, if it was so easy, why didn't somebody other.
Speaker 1: Than Lebron go that?
Speaker 2: Many times in the Eastern Conference, seemed like it was just Lebron and it was smooth sailor No, he still had to win three rounds just to get to the NBA finals. So if it was that easy, why didn't nobody else do it?
Speaker 1: It ain't easy, guys, mhm rpe.
Speaker 2: Send io some light sauce, spray, hand sanitizers, some Tennessee's whiskey with.
Speaker 1: Honey, Vicks vapor up hauls, cough drops, and some clean egges.
Speaker 2: Damn because Ojo, yeah, Ojo, just like my man.
Speaker 1: We don't get sick often, but when we do it be hell.
Speaker 2: Hey, hell bro, I know, Zeta Fino. Why don't plumbers make good baseball pictures? Because nothing they throw but sinkers.
Speaker 4: That was a good one. That was a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: Kobe Kirby, Zudo Mameriz versus David Benavidez.
Speaker 1: Who you got, Ojo? On my way to Vegas right now?
Speaker 3: Hey, I got Benavidez, man, I got Benavidez.
Speaker 1: Together man Damn?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you put them together? Bro?
Speaker 1: For a guy your side though, o joke. Oh yeah, how tall it's been to be there?
Speaker 3: That's that's six three yeah, six, yeah, he can he can go.
Speaker 2: Boy, uh ten million per rush hold on, ten million per push up for life or ten okay, ten dollars per push up for life or two million right now.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars per push up.
Speaker 2: So if you do, you get ten dollars per push up for life or two million dollars right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you to push up. Bill, be strong as hell.
Speaker 2: Man, you're gonna be looking like Johnny Bravo aint looking like a straight Wi Fi sick. Hey like the brown Horden frolbum brown worn to come up that thing?
Speaker 1: Hey what that's gonna be my job everything.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of push up your joe for to get two million?
Speaker 4: What you take it on your I take the little, the little little two million.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take the two billion on the way.
Speaker 1: And he gonna blow. He's gonna blow through that so fast.
Speaker 4: Shoot. Oh you know, my cheap ass ain't blowing through nothing.
Speaker 1: Man, cambody want a new uh what you call him?
Speaker 4: Whatever she wants, she can get it a.
Speaker 1: New burken Oh who yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You ain't ever about no burking.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh go face, but he cheat?
Speaker 4: I am, I am, I am. You know what what's on the hip and get what they want now? Yeah, within reason? Okay, ain't reason within reason?
Speaker 1: Kayler Robinson Platoon raccoon. We finally said shing goon to can coon niggas.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: As we mentioned earlier, r r P to Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 2: Uh dang, the low cost carrier UH has entered into bankruptcy and because they were not able to find investors.
Speaker 1: Uh, the cost cutting airline is no longer. Am?
Speaker 4: How do I say goodbye to what we had?
Speaker 1: So you say you're gonna play your black Frontier.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I'm a fly Frontier.
Speaker 1: But hold on, don't Delta an American flight to Miami.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think American is at my the airport and Delta is Miami. So you fly for a lot of the Hey, either one, I'm in between both.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, the.
Speaker 4: Good time that means last.
Speaker 2: Back in please this episode of Nightcap, we have a Game seven in the Orlando Detroit series, which will be Sunday. We have a Game seven in the Oran in the Raptors Cavaliers series that will also be Sunday. Game seven Tomorrow night between Philly and the Boston Celtics.
Speaker 1: That'll be Saturday.
Speaker 2: The Lakers advanced thanks to a twenty point victory over the Houston Rockets. They'll play the OKC Thunder on Tuesday. That series starts on Tuesday. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up and that is my partner and co hosts Cincinnati's on a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro that is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 1: And the third member of the Big Three.
Speaker 2: He's a seven time NBA All Star and University of Arkansas lum. He's ISO Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for making us the only and true Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Those looking to purchase a bottle of shave by Lapotier, head over to la Portierkannak dot com to purchase you a bottle. If it's currently unavailable and it's state or city near you. It is a premium vso p Kanyak, the best tasting to move this VSOP Kanyac on the market. We do have two sizes, the OG which is the seven fifty and now we have the three seventy five which is the junior. Same great quality, the same great tastes. It drinks like an XO, but it is a VSOP. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. Thank you guys for joining us. We're off tomorrow, but we'll see you Sunday. Thank you guys, Thank you guys. Thank you guys for making Nightcap the success that has become and georgiamorrow.
Speaker 1: Will see you on Sunday.