Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Spencer is on the phone today for it to catch Cheeter. He's been married to his wife Lauren for three years, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Spencer, Sorry you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, because I'm a really big fan. I listen to your show all the time. Man. One of the problem I'm having right now, I kind of recognize from listening to your show so often the red flags and such. So I've noticed a few of those recently and it's really thrown me for a loop, and I'm hoping maybe you guys can help me figure this out. We've always been really close to my wife and I, like you said, we've been together for three years. Red slag number one, I guess wasn't really a red flag until the second one came, and that is that our intimacy has really just kind of fallen off. He's always had a really healthy physical relationship, but lately it's just kind of been non existent. And I know sometimes people go through phases, and that's what I thought it was until red slag. Number two. He has been staying up, like texting at night on her phone with someone who she says is her friend, which you know might be the case, but it's weird because like when she gets a text message, she responds with one or two words, puts the phone down. She doesn't like to text. Right now, she's like on the couch and night, sitting next to me, not paying attention to anything that happened in the room, looking at her phone, texting long conversations and smiling about it. It just it feels weird. Yeah, it's making me a little crazy. I gotta be honest. But she says that she's talking to her friend Caitlin. Okay, so that was what's likely for too long. Number three. My wife doesn't really like to go out very often. She's not into like the clubs in that scene. But last week she went out with the girlfriends she says, which you know I wouldn't have any problem with her she wanted to do. It's just really strange because she doesn't do that sort of thing. She went out all night and like went drinking and stuff, which is great, But when asked her what she did or where she was going it was just going out. Well, we went out and that was like the end of it, which is super weird. And then red light flag number four is what made me have to call you guys. When she came home from that night out, she smelled like a man's cologne. It wasn't mine. When I asked her about it, she said that one of her friends she was out with meta guy and he sat next to her at a bar. I'm not buying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, usually don't get you don't get smelling like their cologne, usually for them sitting next to you.
Speaker 5: I mean, unless he's one of those super obnoxious sprayers, then there is a good chance you leave smelling like it. But I think the texting and giggling while sitting on the couch with you is kind of standing out the most to me because that was just But isn't that also kind of negligent if you're cheating?
Speaker 2: That's so I think some people just open Yeah, I think someone.
Speaker 4: Was right next to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like some people just assume, like, oh, they'll never guess if I do it right here, you know, get caught in plain sight sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe did you happen to ask her what was going on with her friend Caitlin, Like, is she in some type of situation a breakup drama?
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I did. She said that she needed moral support, which I didn't get any more information than that. She didn't seem very forthcoming, and you know, maybe that's the case. I guess that's why I'm calling you guys, because I want to believe my wife. I will, but I've got this feeling in the pit of my stomach and I don't know what's to do about it.
Speaker 3: Well, so you said that you have a different way to try to catch her than the flower thing that we do normally.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, yeah, she knows that. I have really had my eye on some gym equipment because you know, it's a new year and all that stuff. And I think it'd be a really great idea if maybe because at her job, she has like bonuses, and her next bonus is coming up very soon, and they usually give away these big Amazon gift packages, like like a five hundred dollars gift card kind of thing. I was thinking maybe we could call her up and say, yay, get in the gift card. Who do you want to send it to?
Speaker 3: We could do a double gift card. She gets one and then also this year giving it to somewhere. You can send it to somebody special. Oh okay, keep.
Speaker 2: It if it's just one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want her to be like no, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 3: Then we'll play a song, come back, call her, and then see if we can catch her cheating.
Speaker 2: And hopefully she's not, but we'll see if we can catch how she is.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Blue, I'll come back.
Speaker 3: You're to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Spencer is on the phone and Spencer thinks that his wife, Lauren of three years, might be cheating on him. So we're about to call her and see if we can catch her. But before we do that, Spencer, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I guess real short, I've noticed some really weird behavior lately. She is like texting and doing like weird giggles and stuff while she's texting, but she's not a text so that's strange. He's towing out on like girls' nights and drinking and stuff, and that's really outside of her character. And then one night she came home smelling like some other guys cologne, which kind of like made me lose it a little bit, and I had to call you guys understanding help me get to the bottom definitely. So, you know, I thought it might be a good idea if you guys called her and maybe said that you work her job, giving her her bonus and this year it's two five hundred dollars Amazon gift cards kind of things. You should get them too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see if she sends one to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey is this Lauren?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It hey Lauren, This is Pete up here in HR. How you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: How are you great?
Speaker 3: Really good day to be in HR, because all we're doing is calling up people and saying we got the yearly Amazon gift card bonus is in and they're five hundred bucks this year.
Speaker 2: Congrats. Yeah. It's a nice day for.
Speaker 3: An HR person when you don't have to call people and be like, hey, you're fired, you know that?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Nice?
Speaker 1: Sweet, that's awesome. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this year is actually cool because what they've done. Is We're doing five hundred dollars Amazon gift card for you, and then also another five hundred dollars gift card from Amazon that you can send to somebody.
Speaker 4: Special to you.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's a nice you guys.
Speaker 3: We will obviously get you yours. And then do you want to send your other gift card to somebody?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know who or do you want me to you know, you want to send me an email or I call you back or something.
Speaker 1: No, I can you just type it in now and like if you have it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can just take the down the info now and I'll say I'll send you all the stuff to let you know how you send it out.
Speaker 2: It will be still like a week or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Well, then who would you like to send it to.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send it to Gavin, all right?
Speaker 2: And yeah, last name on that Gavin? Uh got you?
Speaker 4: I can't stick Why who the Gavin?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who?
Speaker 2: Lauren? This is actually the Jewel Show. That's your husband Spencer on the phone.
Speaker 4: This isn't funny, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know absolutely no. I planned that, whether you guys know it or not. I set this whole thing up and this pandemic?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about? Who is Gavin?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you Gavin is.
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who are you? What is this? Is this funny to you? I don't is there? Like you're my wife? Well, I don't understand what is happening? Why do you think this is funny? You're growing some guy named Gavin and you're laughing in my face about it.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm not trying to think. Guy, here's it for you?
Speaker 4: Well? Who is Gavin?
Speaker 2: Did you have some cocktails? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gavin is the name of your child? You're a student to be born child? Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: We both listened to the show. I know that Spenser loves it.
Speaker 6: He also loved the specific segment to talk to talk about it all the time. So I kind of set this up and planned it so that he would think I was cheating.
Speaker 7: I put all the pieces into play, and it felt it literally felt exactly like I wanted it to. I. I mean, now, some guy bought sheaf gas station cologne.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Prank you you right away, But yes, I'm pregnant, and this is what I wanted to tell you.
Speaker 4: Amazing. She's an evil, super genius.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, that's amazing. So did you really need without talking?
Speaker 1: It was something we talked about. You knew exactly what I was talking about when I said that. Well, when he got into.
Speaker 4: Contact, my head was so clouded. I didn't even think about that. Oh my god, this has made my day. I cannot wait to see you. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Maybe I love you too.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah, you did lie to us, but I'm not that mad about it.
Speaker 2: He didn't know. I think payback's fair too. Congrat thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Guys, the Jewel Shows to catch a Cheater