Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, let's just hop into the phone tap today the phone Tap, starring Danielle Monara.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: So Christine emailed and says, my mom walks her dog and never picks up the poop. Please call her and tell her that the people in the neighborhood are upset about this. She loves her dog and she will not be very happy.
Speaker 1: You love doing poop, phone tap, love poop poop is your friend. All right, here we go, Danielle doing the phone tap. Let's listen in shall.
Speaker 3: We got off? He's high.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for Leslie.
Speaker 3: Please speak.
Speaker 2: My name is Cheryl and I'm calling from the neighborhood. And people have been really upset with you about your chihuahuas. Yeah, because you're letting them poop on everyone's lawn and you're not cleaning up after that.
Speaker 1: That's no, it is true.
Speaker 3: That is not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know there's a lot of people who are actually putting a petition together to have you get.
Speaker 1: Rid of the dogs.
Speaker 3: They're good to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding you. They're like little tiny rats in the first place. And you're letting them just poop anywhere they want in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make sure off from now on that I do pick up every little single poop that is there.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you think it's a little too late to pick up the poop that's there, because we have pictures of you just leaving the poop and walking away.
Speaker 3: Listen, you know what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna work. I don't have time for this, so I cannot talk to you. Ken.
Speaker 1: I'm working too. I'm working on getting the poop out the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, I will make sure that from now on, every single thing is picked up.
Speaker 1: Well, now, what about the pictures I have right now? Hello?
Speaker 3: Got yourself? Is my health?
Speaker 1: Is now a better time?
Speaker 3: Look? I don't have time for this right now? Okay, Like I said, I make sure that from now on, every single poop is picked up and nothing is going to be left around. But also make sure that you check on everybody else's dogs to make sure that there's no big dogs poops all over the place, because I've found plenty, especially even in my own front lawn.
Speaker 2: Well that's not I know that the dogs around the neighborhood. Don't poop as much as your dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, okay, goodbye.
Speaker 1: There's little poops everywhere.
Speaker 3: Listen, enough is enough. I do not have time for this.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you have time for. You know what I have time for.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for stepping on poop and getting it on my brand new manola blnnis that's what I don't got time for.
Speaker 3: Oh really, listen. First of all, if you own a pair of Minolas, you wouldn't be living in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh yeah, I spend all my money on shore. Yeah right, goodbye, don't alright.
Speaker 3: Me, goodbye, don't hang up on me again. Hello doctor, help you?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can help me. You can stop picking.
Speaker 3: Oh come on now, and now this enough? Please?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you give me answers that I'm looking for that.
Speaker 2: I want to know why you would like your two houras poop all over the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: How many times do I have to tell you I do not do that. And like I said, from now on, I will strictly make sure that if in case I have left anything behind, that it will be picked up.
Speaker 1: Okay, and guess what. I also know you don't have a license for those two months, and you know what, I could have them picked up like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you know what, You do whatever you need to do, and just leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Why are they so important to their dogs?
Speaker 3: What do you care?
Speaker 1: I do care. I'm a concerned citizen of the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, So then you should be watching for other things and shootings and things that are going on in the neighborhood instead of constantly watching my dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know what, what about the poop that's already been there in the picture.
Speaker 3: Anymore anywhere it has been We've got pictures of you walking away from the right fine, okay.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, limit admitted, Say you're right.
Speaker 3: I am not gonna admit anything I.
Speaker 1: Walked away from poop. Just say I walked away from pout, like.
Speaker 3: I said, If you do what you need to do and stop calling me at my job, Okay, say I walked anything.
Speaker 1: Say I walked away from poop.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna say that because that is not so. But it is so.
Speaker 1: I have pictures to prove it.
Speaker 3: All right, Fine, then do whatever you need to do with your pictures.
Speaker 1: Well, then say I walked away from poop.
Speaker 3: Don't you have anything better to do. I'm not gonna admit to that because I did not.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is say I walked away from poop. It's very simple.
Speaker 3: Listen, please enough, leave me alone. Okay, no told you this is a doctor's office. I don't have time for your enough it's enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is exactly what you've been leaving around the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say I walked away from poop. You just did that. You just okay, okay, I can't believe he said it before I said, I am not going to say it.
Speaker 1: You just said you walked away from poop.
Speaker 3: Are you done?
Speaker 2: I still can't believe you said I walked away from poop. But anyway, this is Danielle mon Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I knew it. I'm being phone tapped.
Speaker 1: You mean phone taps.
Speaker 3: I know there was no freaking way You've gotta be wearing Manolo's in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Christina is the new phone taps. Christine, Hi to mommy, I told you to pick him up. Elvis Duran's phone tab.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre.
Speaker 1: Recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the morning show