Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hellas uh uh up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Maray?
Speaker 2: Hey Sydney. I love everything that you're doing today. I wanted to do a little bit more for you today, for me or for the guests, because you don't never dress up for me.
Speaker 4: I guess it's a windbreaker and it's two degrees outside.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe it's lined. You know, I might be one of these heat tech Japanese uniclub.
Speaker 2: Well, I we'll tell you it's not.
Speaker 1: Ever Lane.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ever, Lane, shout out to Ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a little Christmas package in the mail. You're a few Okay.
Speaker 4: Everything I'm wearing is uh, I didn't get I didn't wear everything today, but I wore the fleece and it's it's great. I feel like I'm going upstate little cabin with my booth thang thang.
Speaker 3: Definitely okay because black people don't go to cabins as a duo.
Speaker 2: That's not our ministry, that's.
Speaker 1: Not what we do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the fleece is warm. It's a zipper yeah, half zip up. Okay, uh huh? Like I play like I might play sports, you know, I mean, but we know that you did that. But like you might could.
Speaker 3: I mean, you look like you may be like professional checkers. Yes, thank you boo, You're welcome. Thank you for uplifting me this crazy morning.
Speaker 2: I made you. Shout out to Josh Grobin. You look great, girl.
Speaker 4: You're giving me a loving basketball.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Else, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I have on my Everlaine fleets and my hoodie I mean, and my Everlane sweats, so again, shout out to them niggas. Yeah, it looks like, oh wow, she's straight. Okay, no, no, no, no no. I did a show last night and I had this hoodie on and somebody was like, thank god, another gay comics. And I was like, now, I don't know how women split checks on dates, and I don't want to find out. So I know, if I go out with a dude, I don't have to bring my bag. But like if I'm going out with a chick, we gown Dutch, Yeah, I gotta venmo her.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like when you when we go hang out, you know, I was like, you want to get one and we split that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's because we're poor. Yeah, it's not because we're dating, right.
Speaker 4: But if we were dating, I'm like you want to just gonna get on train and split this.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're not dating, and I still be like, Sidney, I'm gonnam know you when.
Speaker 3: I get to the harbor and I guess the WiFi, and then it'd be like I'm not no s Sydney for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Were you're an expert in Oh my god, I was an expert at doing two damn much this week?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Uh, I got an opportunity to audition for the top comedy club in the city, and everyone was like, you gotta do your A material, don't do nothing new, and I was like, you know what, I'm confident these jokes been hitting. I'm gonna just do some new stuff anyway, not the right time or place or outfit.
Speaker 2: Everything was.
Speaker 3: I got on stage and the first couple of things I said hit really well, and then I launched into this this new little situation some c material and uh, it wasn't the census.
Speaker 2: No no sis.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you don't like that joke.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for letting me know.
Speaker 3: But uh, and I think what it is is because in gay rooms, I'm thriving, like when when when three or more gay, beige people are around, like I cute, But when it's straight white dudes with white women, it's not always the same vibe. And this particular joke that I did, the squirrel thing, only does well when I'm in a room surrounded by gays, and so you know. Also it was white people having brunch and they were like what they wanted to call Peter? They were so confused. Anyway, the feedback that I had gotten was when you perform at this club, the booker either says yes or no, or come back in a month.
Speaker 2: She didn't say nothing to me. So that's how well I did.
Speaker 4: First of all, I was there, and I love how confident you are. You just it doesn't even seem like you be phased by anything.
Speaker 2: Did I look phased at there? Because I was like, oh, this ain't the set.
Speaker 4: Well when when you when you got off stage and you talked to me after, you were like, nah, no, that wasn't it.
Speaker 2: It was everything before.
Speaker 4: When you got up, while you were on stage, all of that, I didn't know that you were upset or like didn't like what was going on.
Speaker 3: Since I was upset, I had five minutes you can't really flip the set in five minutes.
Speaker 2: My jokes are real long winded. You know, I'll be telling tall tales. And I was like, I can't stop telling this story in the middle of this story. But since, let's talk about that seat through turtleneck. It was a body suit, looked I looked great. My hair was not dry.
Speaker 3: I was up the stairs eating burrito like they were like somebody else that we know who auditioned in past was like when she got there, she didn't eat, she didn't sit with nobody, she didn't talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: Touching the lady's knee. I told them, can I get a breakfast?
Speaker 3: Breat like cracking jokes, like showing her memes. Anyway, I think that's partially like that was also also part of the problem. Like I was real comfortable, real quick, and then I got on stage and I was like, oh, this is this.
Speaker 2: Did I learn anything? No, But that was what I was an expert on.
Speaker 3: This week is just like doing too much when I should have, Just like I knew what I needed to do and I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: But you know the thing is that these these places try to flex or comedians a lot and make us feel like, oh, we gotta be like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, so thank you, oh so glad to be here. And it's like, na, just come in, be fine and do your ship or whatever.
Speaker 4: And if you don't get past, yeah, you'd be a little upset about it, but it's not gonna stop your career. You're still gonna be doing other things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I'm in a gifted ever Lanthencer. Okay, she's an influencer. Anyway, Sidney, what were you an expert on this week?
Speaker 4: I also was an expert in doing too much. I was hanging out with our guests and the other guest that was supposed to be here. I went to their shows two nights in a row.
Speaker 2: Else it's like a fan, like a fan, two nights in a row.
Speaker 3: When I saw the instant stories, I assumed that you had just posted something late.
Speaker 2: You went two days in a row. I'm upset.
Speaker 4: That's funny because it was like the guests looked like they were just wearing the same shit they were wearing the day before.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I came to the first show because I was like, I need to scope this out, because because Jacket was like, oh, you want to open for us the next day, and I said sure, but I was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what these niggas give.
Speaker 4: Let me go, you know exactly what that going. I didn't know what our guest today gives. I was seeing him in conversation, but I don't know how he is on stage. And honestly, I'm so glad I went the day before because I was like, Wow, anything that you thought somebody wouldn't say on stage, they said it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they are.
Speaker 3: There was domestic domestic abuse jokesoo, but did people laugh?
Speaker 2: Was the crowding gauge? They were? They were all right, they were ok.
Speaker 4: They had to take a moment and then they were like, well, well also the day before, Sam Jay had like a similar joke, and we're like, well, if a woman is saying it.
Speaker 1: Is I.
Speaker 3: Watch them out, Marie, watch him out when Sam pull up in her.
Speaker 2: When I see Sam J, I'd be like, sir, no, you know, Sam J got a lot of again, I'm doing too much. Yeah, shout out to you, siss. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: So we ended up.
Speaker 4: We went after the show, we went out, we went to the box.
Speaker 2: We paid, you went to the box.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to scream into the microphone. I feel like a lot was happening, sins. I got one text and that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The text was like I'm going to the show. Now, I'm going to the box after.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I was going to the box after and then the guest's girlfriend or his boo was like, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the box.
Speaker 3: And she's beautiful. So I was like, yeah, we're doing whatever. Who paid for everything? Oh?
Speaker 2: Some uh, some industry was there and they paid.
Speaker 4: They had the corporate card down and I said, oh, I'm absolutely coming. Oh wow, okay cool. After that we went to the diner. I told them I'm not paying for anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know why you would have said anything at all. I just would have not offered to put my card down.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta These is young dudes that honestly don't give up. They knew I'm not fucking so they don't care. So they were like, yeah, put your put your money else in it. I had to let them know it.
Speaker 2: Pull your money out or bulletity out of the two. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I hung out way too hard, and I thought that I could hang and I'm sober the whole time. As soon as I walk in the box. My old drug dealer was like, Sydney. I was like, fuck, I had a new wig on. I didn't even look like.
Speaker 3: That major face hasn't changed at Alsis that means the drugs did your body get? Your old drug dealer was like, oh, Sydney. Also, how good a client were you that the drug dealer remembers you on site?
Speaker 2: I was pretty good. Ok, you had like a punch car, you had ten like stamps.
Speaker 4: No, dude, After I asked too many times for the free cocaine, that's when I had that. That's when I had to pay. I didn't have those punch cards. They were like, oh cause you know you, Sydney, just give it to me bye and get one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: But after a while they were like, you got to pay one hundred dollars for cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see now why you have no money saved. I was buying a lot of cocaine. Oh absolutely, Look at God. Yeah, won't he do it?
Speaker 2: Speaking of cocaine, niggas doing cocaine. Cocaine.
Speaker 3: Our guest today, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, he he's a he's a Christian, Yes, okay, he's a he's a friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a colleague. Yes he got a blue check.
Speaker 4: I think he got a blue check on he's a verified account and he's verified.
Speaker 2: He wears sandals with socks. Give it up for.
Speaker 3: Our rude expert, Zack box boom Zack Fox Fox.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was that rude this week.
Speaker 4: Yes, you were, like socially, No, well, what do you what do you consider rude?
Speaker 3: Because like like if someone's talking to you and you cut them off and walk away.
Speaker 2: That's rude.
Speaker 1: Why were they talking to me?
Speaker 2: Okay, see that, But also I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 6: But I mean this is like I'm I'm in Rome, I'm in New York. Y'all niggas just be rude for no reason here.
Speaker 2: It's not no, no, no, no, we always have reason to be rude here.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Also, we're not really rude.
Speaker 3: We just like we're not putting up with the bet, we don't have time to waste, we're gonna rush.
Speaker 1: We're not rude, we're just stab a nigga.
Speaker 4: La that y'all be bullshit, And that's why it's on fire right now.
Speaker 2: That's why you're on fire because you're not being real.
Speaker 1: You know, if y'all were real, it would be it'd be that's why they don't, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: The Lord wouldn't bring nothing to you that you can't handle.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, burn it out, girl, Megan, Like the Ruth is okay, r Kelly is canceled.
Speaker 2: I couldn't think of another hot song, right right, right right.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't think of a Shan Paul song. Six songs about fire?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, right? What about you?
Speaker 1: Temperature?
Speaker 2: That was from like Grand Theft Auto. We're so wrong, We're eighteen ninety nine. So so Zach Fox is on tour with Jack Knight. There was supposed to be our second guest today, but he did not show up. He didn't even text us back, know nothing.
Speaker 1: He got a new man.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, because he went to the box and there was this uh trans person that had a bottle up their ass and pulled it out and put it all the way back in and Zach having a bottle.
Speaker 1: Uh it was like a Heineken or something.
Speaker 2: It was like a family value.
Speaker 3: Bottle of it was like it was like a forty ounce yes, that they put fully in their ass, the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just imagine like that there is state farm agent.
Speaker 1: Or something, Yeah, the state farm. And at night I set my dick on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said his dick on They said their dick on fire.
Speaker 6: Like wrapped, they wrapped a paper towel around it. Okay, so it's almost like smoking it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, just like a flame broiled dick. It was like an incense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jack had his mouth open the whole time, and I was like, oh, that's his that's his type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, come on, Jacket, and it was yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they're on tour being reckless all over the place. The tour is called canceled. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because it was?
Speaker 6: It just it's so appropriate for what happens with me and him are together that like this nigga don't know how to stop. I don't know how to stop, and it all kind of culminates in this opinion that's like sometimes kind of good, but it's still like you can't really talk like half the ship that we be saying, I can't.
Speaker 1: Tweet that ship. No, I was blown.
Speaker 6: Like I've be coming from like a real, you know, a honest standpoint of like this could make the world better, but.
Speaker 3: Oh, is that what you're trying to do you're trying to make the world better always.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you give us a bit that you're like, it sounds terrible up top, but.
Speaker 3: This is really the maybe less a bit and more your opinion on something that people think it is terrible, but you're like, this actually is a good thing.
Speaker 6: I was just talking to somebody recently. I'm I mean, I know, I know Louis did this whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know, let me hear this.
Speaker 1: But the whole pedophile thing. Man, Like, no, it's not a good thing.
Speaker 6: We just got to figure out, like we got to talk to these niggas and figure out what's really going on.
Speaker 1: Because it's a disease. It's a disease, but like niggas be born like.
Speaker 3: A lot of people who are pedophiles, I feel like we're also abused as kids.
Speaker 6: But that's also a stigma, and that's not true. It's a it's a stigma, like not every person who's a pedophile, like actually like had a daddy or a mama who was like shut up, niggas throw grits on him, Like that's not always Like I just I just think we need a we need a bigger We need a bigger conversation about it.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel you feel like you need to lead, not me?
Speaker 2: What's your face?
Speaker 1: Watch?
Speaker 6: No, that's just something I've been thinking recently, like we all like people hear that word and we just shove it to like, oh, put that nigga in prison, But really it's like that's why so much? No, No, I'm being like, I'm being for real. That's some ship that I see, and I'm like, I do agree.
Speaker 3: I do agree that there is like a real big stick stigma on pedophiles. There should be, yes, but also it is a disease.
Speaker 4: Like why would you think that somebody wanting to be with little kids is like right in the head, they're not.
Speaker 6: They're sick because you acting out on that sexual desire, you're ruining a.
Speaker 3: Person, yes, and you going to it's not going to fix that, right, Okay, come on, let's take a step back, because if you take the word pedophile out and put any other criminal there, it's the same thing. Why would you think stabbing somebody is okay? Because thinking that you're gonna take them to send them to jail.
Speaker 2: Is going to fix them.
Speaker 6: Because violence is something that that can be conditioned and be taught you know what I mean. Like, men in America, we taught like, yeah, niggas supposed to beat that nigga ass like, but that's something that the country conditions us to be, Like, you know what I mean, So when you go out and you're like, I want to run around stabbing niggas.
Speaker 1: Hipster mountain born.
Speaker 6: Nobody was born, like I'm gonna fuck these niggas up as soon as they come out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, this is this is not where I thought.
Speaker 1: The conversized me very I feel like.
Speaker 2: I need to be high for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, City, I feel like you switched teams immediately, says you go to the box one time with this light skin dude, and all of a sudden, see where you're coming from. You know, the if a white dude was sitting here right now saying the same thing, you'd be like, actually, Connor shut as the fact, and now it's like because this man, you know what?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, I.
Speaker 1: Started, I threw the ball way down the field. I'm sorry, I mean prepared. I'm not drunk.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about Michelle Obama and you bought it to people touching touching. I'm sorry, Michelle Obama you know she's not here for this. Yeah, So tell us a little bit about you, like where you're from, Like, what's your background so people can be truly.
Speaker 1: Women got to get better at second dick.
Speaker 4: Wow, See this is the stuff that I was rude. Okay, So that's that's where you come from.
Speaker 3: Women got Okay, tell us why women got to be better at second dick when y'all have literally no skills at eating bytes y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear no y'all in this ship.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm saying y'all because most men can't do it most men? Are you saying that?
Speaker 3: You you with that putting it down?
Speaker 1: Are you joking? I'm positive?
Speaker 6: Come on, I pulled a thirty four year old woman out of just the streets of New York, nigga, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be eating pussy, okay, but did she come?
Speaker 1: Yes? Multiple times?
Speaker 2: Multiple times?
Speaker 1: My temples is bruised.
Speaker 2: She sat on your face. You know she was older. She's like, I need something to lean So what did you say to this woman?
Speaker 1: This till my thoughts hurt?
Speaker 3: So your thoughts? Oh that's good and that's poetry. Okay, put that on a shirt.
Speaker 2: Is that how you get them in the bar. That's what you said to.
Speaker 1: Her on the street.
Speaker 6: I've actually never pulled a woman. Okay, I've never been like a girl. I've never done so you've met.
Speaker 2: So this story that you just told us is fake.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she pulled me.
Speaker 2: What did she say?
Speaker 6: She literally tweeted me and said nigga married. She can't say nigga, but she was like she.
Speaker 2: Was, she was.
Speaker 4: That's different, they say, that's the that's my issue with like guys like you. You get all different types of people throwing themselves at you. And then I go on my DMS and I was like, why everybody looked like, uh from Syracuse they only eat potatoes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you get that.
Speaker 3: I get like legit, like is this a Sierra Leone where why dust in your photos?
Speaker 2: There's no filtering, sandals, but no lotion.
Speaker 3: And it'll be like I'd be like listening followers right with twelve followers, and it's like you are a queen, and I'm like, you are a queen.
Speaker 2: Please come to Africa. La Chilean dude, hit you?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know any Chileans. I know I know a dude that like I meant near a chili's. But I don't know, like that's so she's slitting your Also, if a man slides in my DM just like marry me, I'm gonna be like blocked and reported a spell.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: It's perfect because this guy I hang out with him.
Speaker 1: And but that's just something y'all get to get away with.
Speaker 2: They had a stalker.
Speaker 3: No, I'm afraid that somebody's gonna kill me, not like make me come kill me.
Speaker 1: No, I just feel like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was endearing to me because I'm gonna do But if I did that to one of y'all and I.
Speaker 3: I mean, I look at all your photos and be like, what does he works sandals with socks?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, this nigga crazy, Marie.
Speaker 3: They had an issue. They had a stalker that at the box. No, they had a stalker that came to the show, that been hitting you up for months or weeks or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about this. What is a stalker to you?
Speaker 3: She that just means she's ugly, because I feel like women being your dms regularly.
Speaker 2: So what made this a stalker?
Speaker 1: She?
Speaker 3: I mean, she wasn't she wasn't a stockertil she showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like she just kept hitting you up and you wouldn't respond. Were you responding? You never once sent a response back to her.
Speaker 1: You know how people do like the soft DM where it's like they reply to your story, So that's not really happening in the DM.
Speaker 6: She would do that like regular routinely. And then all of a sudden, she's at the show. But I didn't record because I didn't even I wasn't even going on her profile.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, who is this? Who is this girl?
Speaker 6: Why she like looking at me weird and shows over. We're hanging out, We're all like, let's go.
Speaker 1: To the box. We call big two big ubers.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, I'm like counting coming in the uber.
Speaker 1: Every one of my ship was like my niggas.
Speaker 6: And then all of a sudden, we're all outside waiting to go in because our homegirl had the straight just you going in here, and she's there?
Speaker 2: Was she in one of the cars?
Speaker 1: Yes, she finagled her way into one of the.
Speaker 2: I think they just let her.
Speaker 1: They just accept they just accepted her.
Speaker 2: Well for how many people?
Speaker 3: Because when it's too many people, because remember we've all alone, it.
Speaker 4: Was a lot of kids, eleven people, right, so what's what's.
Speaker 1: The twelve exactly? So nobody was like who knows her? So everybody thought she was what happened.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't really talking. That's a weird thing.
Speaker 4: Like she wasn't She didn't talk to anybody to get to finagle.
Speaker 2: She just got in the car.
Speaker 3: Where she just like waited and then like she was just yeah, she just covert about it, like she.
Speaker 2: So, what's she in the car with her head down?
Speaker 1: She was like she wasn't.
Speaker 6: And the one that I was in because if she was in mind, I would have been like, no, I don't know, shorty. But then then we're all at the box and she's just there and I was like, oh fuck. And I'm going through my dms on Instagram and I'm like like, I'm like I never really clicked her profile and I click it and she's standing right in front of me.
Speaker 2: Did she say something to you? No, that's a soft stalker. If anything, she got a ride into the city off. She didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: She just showed up. She was trying to a box. See if a dude did that.
Speaker 2: Marie, we were just talking about all the stalkers.
Speaker 6: You got if a dude did that to you. It was just in the club. Let's let's take in the back like Batman's.
Speaker 3: Imposing and gross and you know Jason Michael Myers type stuff.
Speaker 1: But you know how tall was this girl?
Speaker 2: She sounds little? She little she had.
Speaker 3: When did you hear me sayil you go from pesthelia to domestic abuse?
Speaker 1: This is this is the problem with the black.
Speaker 2: Men in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what was she wearing? She wants Sydney Sidney remembers.
Speaker 3: She looks like an American apparel worker, Like, she looks like she works in the factory.
Speaker 2: Of So she was Asian. She was really Asian? Is what you're saying to me, because that's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: She was Asian.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was as See, you.
Speaker 3: Don't remember what your stocking looked like. So that's why I said, it's a stalk Okay, so hold on.
Speaker 4: This is when I get in So then and Sydney, he's ready to get your face slighted. Hold on, Jack, Jack is like, yo, shorty keeps bothering me. This is for y'all talking to the women who were in there. Y'all should be talking y'all should be smacking the ship out of her.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: When I smack her, it's gonna be crazy. But she all up on me and she's bothering.
Speaker 1: Who was she on you or Jack? I honestly, she was really drunk.
Speaker 6: I could tell, so it could have been like she was like, well, Zach got a girl.
Speaker 1: That's usually what happens.
Speaker 6: I'm daging friends, I'm daggering in the box, like dry humping my chick. And so she was talking, I'm jumping off couches like Jamaican man.
Speaker 4: Literally, Jacket is drunk and she's trying to dance with him and then he finally blows up and he's he's like, see, this is why this happens, because y'all, women are supposed to be stepping in.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm not your security guard.
Speaker 3: Y'all are grown as men. When you saw her outside the buck, you should have been like, you gotta bounce.
Speaker 6: But we didn't know, and nobody, nobody really noticed that until we was already in the ship, you know what I mean. Like, but when we were still outside, I was still like, I don't know who she is.
Speaker 1: But no, no, you realized she was the the stalker.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, what y'all think, what you'll think about this terribly.
Speaker 6: Also, then when we see some weird shit going on, like I know what the popular narrative is that men never step in we just be watching ship.
Speaker 2: Like that's what it sounds like you did at the bottom.
Speaker 1: So we got the stalker chick.
Speaker 6: All the girls are just like, you know, a dude come up to my chick and regardless of her being my chick or whatever, Like I was probably like the last person to be like blah blah blah blah. But somebody came up to her and was like, hey, what's up, shorty. Every nigga in a one hundred foot raateis was like, hey, bro, you're trying to get y'all ass Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because y'all know her, No, this is you.
Speaker 3: I mean for somebody who's rude, you was real polite to this crazy girl because it was a percent I don't care you saying that, yes, but but she's there like the you're in danger because what.
Speaker 1: If she likes that's a bomb though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like at one point the girls was like when we was at the diner and all the girls was like, you should have told us, we would have handled I'm like, no, y'all, y'all would have done some dumb ship.
Speaker 1: The whole shi would have turned into a fight.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not stepping in for some dude who I'm not banging, who's not paying my But like, you got some your chickens here, Why didn't your.
Speaker 1: Chick handle it? You sound just like a man.
Speaker 2: The chick because I'm a nigga. But the chick that you were daggering at the club, why didn't she say something?
Speaker 1: Well, Jack, she didn't know.
Speaker 4: Jack was yelling at me and her like, y'all should be had. I was like, first of all, I just got this hair. I'm not doing this a new piece. It could still got to tag on it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I went to the girl and I said, hey, uh, people are uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: We don't know you or you went it over like a manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went over like you gotta go, and she was like, well why, I said, who do you know here?
Speaker 2: Who do you know? She's like, but like, I don't understand. I said, what if she had said to you, Sidney?
Speaker 3: I listened to the podcast she followed Sydney the followed. Then she followed me, and I was like, well, well, she might be thank you for giving us this conversation starter for the podcast.
Speaker 2: But I told her, I told her.
Speaker 3: She had leave.
Speaker 2: She left. I spoke to her. Yes, but Sydney, what I'm saying is, you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: You should have done that, but I ain't know.
Speaker 6: And also, I'm not going to put everybody else in a weird situation to ruin ay night.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put everybody in a weird situation by letting her stay.
Speaker 2: That's weirder to me.
Speaker 6: It just was like we already in the club. It was like I was looking at it and I had all the math equations.
Speaker 2: Are you guys buying bottles?
Speaker 1: Huh buying bottles? No? No, it was a you know, it was a tame night.
Speaker 2: But like they were buying bottles of beer. Yeah, I'm saying, like, were people buying her drink?
Speaker 1: I'm just That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm asking out.
Speaker 1: And also she was she was a distance away, like she never came up to me and made me feel unsafe. I was just like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Marie, if tables.
Speaker 1: Was turned, if table was turned, if tables were turned.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm not ordering two ubers for everybody.
Speaker 1: We all taking the track.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Second, when we get to the box and I'm talking to the bouncer, I'm gonna be like, she not with us a hundred she's.
Speaker 2: Not with us, or he's not with us.
Speaker 4: I don't know him, Okay, But remember we went out for like Chris and we went to that club.
Speaker 2: It was the same situation.
Speaker 3: So some girl jumped in the car and came with us to this club. And this is the thing that's weird to me is if this is how I know a girl is crazy, If she comes out by herself, I'm like, oh, she's insane.
Speaker 2: She said that she was supposed.
Speaker 4: To do things with her man that night and she canceled them to come to the show because such and such was gonna be there.
Speaker 2: You're actually your partner in crimes.
Speaker 3: She was following Jack and then she came to.
Speaker 2: The Union show. She was there.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, I was like, Jack, isn't that homegirl? He was like yo, I didn't even think.
Speaker 2: I was like, how do I know your stocker better than you do?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Sydney, you here we face this because I've got all my stockers faces already. But I just I feel like, it's what are we trying to be polite? We trying to make sure everybody's night is not ruined by kicking somebody out that makes the night better.
Speaker 1: No, it was. It definitely wasn't that. I was just like, well this, I'll.
Speaker 3: Call every man in my phone and be like, you need to come down to the box to get this man out of my face.
Speaker 2: I like, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But that's how men handle shit.
Speaker 2: By not handling it, because she stays.
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying that, like, man will jump up and be like, oh, we're finna beat this nigga. Ass Like, that's not how you can handle a situation like you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Beat this woman.
Speaker 3: You But Jack was telling Sydney and your chick that they needed to slap this chick.
Speaker 1: That's Jack.
Speaker 4: The thing is well for me why, I was like, Oh, you guys are like rude because you'll be on stage and you can say all this stuff, which is awesome. I think it's funny herefore, but then a situation like this, it's like this is the time to actually be rude, and.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, man, actually actually a moment of your time. Uh huh. And it's like, no, just tell her to leave, she's not invited.
Speaker 4: Like, don't you have like something about ugly chicks. You said something.
Speaker 2: About ugly women, how important they are? Yes, why are ugly women important?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about this because they do all the shit that like y'all traditionally beautiful women don't do, and they don't complain about a lot, and they actually fuel the life out this planet.
Speaker 3: They don't retract say it, say it louder.
Speaker 2: Why are you like you know you, you.
Speaker 6: Know the bit, like I don't have to do the whole thing. I just I love ugly women. My girl is beautiful.
Speaker 4: But when he was saying on that on stage, I was like, yo is she snaggled to f his girl and then she came out.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, the opposite.
Speaker 1: Good for you ugly women.
Speaker 3: They just I'm just saying, well, what do ugly men do for the world, because I don't feel like they do nothing.
Speaker 2: Do ugly men make the world around?
Speaker 4: Well, I've been with a lot of ugly men and I just want to say, they've called.
Speaker 6: Me back right now. Wouldn't you wouldn't circle back with some of them ugliness.
Speaker 2: If things got rough, you would real Wow, Sydney, I'm learning a lot about you today and your ever laying fleece and learning so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that ugly men are the rudest.
Speaker 2: I think that. I think ugly men are the most confident. They're the rudest. But they like the level of self.
Speaker 3: Esteem that they have, Like whoa, you must have. It's a lot of big dig energy on that ugly face, like you got. It's a lot. But I don't think that they do anything to like make the world better. They make it worse. Why Why because they're disrespectful. They are those would be the ones who cat calling, the ones, the ones.
Speaker 1: That's like, you've never been cat called by acute nigg No, never, not once not.
Speaker 3: I think New York attractive dudes they dis mind their business, be or they come over and miss, excuse me, I just wanted to come across the street and tell you got a nice as No.
Speaker 1: So if an ugly nigga came up with that approach, but.
Speaker 2: Excuse man, don't say excuse me, no.
Speaker 1: No, no no. But I'm saying, if he did, what are his chances I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Look at his shoes, and then I'm looking at his pants, and then I'm gonna look at his fingernails. Then I'm gon look back at his face and be like, yeah, you know, I'm late to a podcast.
Speaker 1: And that's why we can't call me.
Speaker 2: What good looking man do?
Speaker 4: Good looking man will be in the club, they'll see a girl that they actually like, go to the bar, reach over like can you pass me that napkin? And then you're like, oh, ship, I didn't even notice how fine this dude is.
Speaker 3: And then we end up talking to them they indirectly.
Speaker 2: Get can you pass me that napkin?
Speaker 6: I'm not using I'm just I'm just seeing how if nigga ugly? He just from day one, third grade? Excuse me, no, excuse me, excuse me, no.
Speaker 1: Event like across the street come here, honestly.
Speaker 6: So we need to have therapy for these men, like we need to be teaching them like, hey, it's okay to look how you look, but just don't snap.
Speaker 2: It isn't okay. It's not okay.
Speaker 3: It is the same people who can't call look like Kodak Black and the people that you want, because like even Kodak Black at a moment, he was like, I only date light skin girls and you ought to be mixed. I don't date black darkies. Essential quarter black, no money, and nobody knew who you were. Kodak Black money is not that long. One two Quardak Black looks like a grimlin and he's in and out of jail. He can't vote. He probably has never paid a bill in his life. He looked like he eats he done and dada dragon.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why the whole culture still listens to Kodak Black's opinions Like this nigga is out of prison, he still eats prison.
Speaker 2: Food like he's at a prison.
Speaker 6: He has a personal chef, make him like the Valveda, the pockets where you like put cheetah, you crush up cheetos in a bag.
Speaker 1: And what was a personal chef?
Speaker 3: He just got cooking for him. He got somebody making grilled cheeses with irons.
Speaker 2: Was going to Kodak Black. Somebody else told me that he doesn't like I love.
Speaker 1: Kodak I would never listen to an opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like anybody, any man with giving the opinions though.
Speaker 3: Any man, any man with a tattoo on his face I'm not listening to ever, like ever.
Speaker 2: Come out now, you know, life skins, you gotta be indies.
Speaker 1: He had a good tattoo on his face.
Speaker 2: What's a good tattoo on your Bible?
Speaker 7: Verse?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Playing hand?
Speaker 1: What if he had the Constitution tattoed on his face?
Speaker 2: The Constitution is trash.
Speaker 3: It's so bad percent I'm definitely kicking him down two flags of stairs?
Speaker 2: Do you think Constitution on his face?
Speaker 1: No? Gross? What other?
Speaker 2: What can you tell us about yourself that?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, you feel like people judge you on, but you're like, this is still.
Speaker 2: Me being nice. I'm being honest.
Speaker 6: Uh community service, no ship that people judge me on? Like what what kind of people you can judged on?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 2: Okay, well what do people judge?
Speaker 6: I get judged by men because because of uh me appreciating homosexual Yes you do?
Speaker 2: And good. We're gonna have to fix these levels. I'm sorry. Yeah, you appreciate homosexuals.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 6: I mean I grew up around them in Atlanta. That's the conditions.
Speaker 3: That's where they make black gays in Atlanta. They just churn them out like this and they come out It's like it's like.
Speaker 1: A yes, Atlanta just like a gay jack in the box.
Speaker 2: But you said they say that.
Speaker 4: They say like the savviest things like they have with they they know how to talk to other men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like Atlanta gays like New York gays. Maybe some l A GA's like really drive culture.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, no, I'm not giving l A gas That, No, definitely not.
Speaker 6: I'm not giving black gays in Atlanta and New York and black women like they bounce all the lingo and all the all the style and then it ping pin balls between them and then goes into.
Speaker 2: The end, sir, and then people are like wow.
Speaker 1: Then you know, all of a sudden, we're all doing oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like a black gaze.
Speaker 3: Who does the Kardashian wigs make Kylie Jenner feel like, oh, I invented wigs And it's like since we've been Harriet Tubman or wigs, Yeah, okay, you didn't invent wigs. The black dude that put them on your head is what's elevating you as a star. But like, yeah, so why you get my whole thing?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: So why you get mad at the Kardashians, get mad at the people who are making.
Speaker 1: Work for them.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, they gotta make money, Kyle a billion dollars to spend. Let me make some coin by putting some false slashes on her face or you know, attaching or just.
Speaker 6: To Definitely, I definitely think telling black people to not work with someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're making money top a bag. It's like kind of racist, like.
Speaker 2: Kind of racist city. You're kind of racist. Not racist. You got this Everlane Fleece owning you.
Speaker 1: Just racist a white man. Lane, But it's just.
Speaker 2: Like, come on.
Speaker 4: The person who put that like fro on Kylie and made her look like.
Speaker 2: She did she did a vogue. No no, no, no no, since that was not a fro.
Speaker 3: That was a white person that barrel curled and then teased the hell that I've never seen a black person with a quote unquote fro that looked like that. She looked like Marie Antoinette if anything, if anything, she was going back to her. A white person did that, And there's no way in hell a black person did that hair stuff. A white person curled and buffed and tweaked and that, and it.
Speaker 2: Was a straight white lady that did that.
Speaker 3: I could tell you, okay, or what about the what about the Kardashians were corn rolls. Who are doing that white people, light skin lights, white people, white women that day, Black men.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I've seen the I've seen the tutorials. Black gays be doing the corn rolls, okay, but the black gays aren't saying that they invented that. Vogue, again owned by white people, are saying they invented this boxer braids style. It's not the black gays that are.
Speaker 1: I just feel like they'd be doing it on purpose, Like they.
Speaker 2: Know now that like anything they say.
Speaker 6: Anything they say or do, will be scrutinized, so they're like, let it be you know what I mean, that's what it is. Go ahead and say like, yeah, I invented this boxer braids.
Speaker 4: If you were in that position, wouldn't you want to be like yeah, sure, I mean Beyonce does the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: No, Beyonce just steals. She'd just be stealing, she'd be stealing.
Speaker 4: But then they're like, oh, it's Beyonce's and it's like, it's not Beyonce.
Speaker 2: She didn't do that song, that's not her dance move, those are not her clothes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean, at what point are we just going to be okay. And I'm just asking putting the question out there because I know it's you know a lot, but when are we going to be okay with white people?
Speaker 2: Never? We ain't never gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: What would it take for you to be okay with with white people? With white people like a nigga wearing dreads and like, first of all, white people dredges all never never dirty.
Speaker 3: Their hair doesn't lock. It just be clumpy, clumpy. It looks like they got Elmer's gluing it. Their hair doesn't lock naturally, and that's why it looks bad the black folks hair locks, Like if I stopped combing my hair today.
Speaker 1: I just mean appropriation as a whole, not just fashion.
Speaker 4: Hearing my issue with appropriation the same styles that they're doing now.
Speaker 2: We couldn't get jobs for thank you. We were judged upon.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's ratchet, that's urban, that's two hoods.
Speaker 1: Even having a fat ass was like yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's it was like grotesque exactly, an amusing.
Speaker 3: That was my only issue with appropriation.
Speaker 2: That's the only issue anybody should have with appropriation.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, if you really valued and thought that this was the look, then you would have said that in the beginning. Now all of a sudden, now that you're capitalizing on it, on getting money, and.
Speaker 1: There's still niggas with dreads who like getting kicked out of class.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, there's like some little black girl that went to school with corals and beads and the teacher cut her hair.
Speaker 2: I imagine sending your.
Speaker 3: Child to school and she comes home and she's like, they said that my hair was a distraction. You cut my daughter's I'm cutting the teacher. Yeah, one hundred percent. But then when Kylie or Northwest or whoever has the same style, it's like, look at this cool new way to do your kid's hair, and they made while Holly Berry's kid, It's like, come on, you still haven't brushed her hair. Come on, she's only half black, so the baby's less black than that. And Halle's like, I don't have to brush it. It's just gonna it's gonna be silky.
Speaker 4: Eventually, Holly came out with that wig and you're like, you're definitely never gonna do your.
Speaker 3: That wig was like to the side to the bangs was by her ears. I just Halle Berry officially does not give her movies are trash, her children's hair looks bad.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like she just needs one good thing right now. She needs like a stand up special.
Speaker 2: Way to take it home. Yeah, that's you know, halle Berry needs some black gays in her life. That's what she needs.
Speaker 3: She don't have that, And she needs a black woman to be like, Sis, that's not what we're doing today. She needs one black gay and one black female friend.
Speaker 2: To be like mm hmmm mm hmmm. Because you could tell halle Berry's surrounded by would do it?
Speaker 1: Would you do it for the bag? Would you marine does it for free?
Speaker 3: She fucking tells me all the time, says that's what we're doing really well. Because I like to say, and this is not really true, but I like to say that I'm Sidney's first black friend. And it's not true, but as a dog's because Sidney has a lot of beautiful white friends and they all have money, and they're all skinny, and they all.
Speaker 2: You know, forever dog network.
Speaker 3: Like I just I feel like when I met Sidney, it was like, Sidney, we will go through your photos, and you were the only black girl in all the photos.
Speaker 2: And then I popped up and people are like, oh my god, Sidney, good for you with your black friend.
Speaker 1: Can I ask her a question that I asked you? Yeah, you be dating white man.
Speaker 2: I've dated white man, yes, you see, I've dated. I've dated. Yes, I've dated white man.
Speaker 1: You still do?
Speaker 2: I mean I dabble, I dabble in pink ten.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: But ultimately my thing is, I mean, I know that you don't care. You you look like you date you bang Chileans sit on your face. I would never let a white man sit on my face.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: No, Malcolm and Martin didn't die for. It's not the dream at the mountaintop for a white man to be sitting on my face.
Speaker 6: My new thing is, I won't date. It's only white women that I'm like, and that's white women of all European.
Speaker 1: You and Jack say, that's that's that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: You d like like Hispanic women.
Speaker 1: I'll did Hispanic women. I mean, yeah, I'll date it to woman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll date a Indian woman, I'll ate a person, I'll date a black woman.
Speaker 3: You know, twenty nineteen is my if you If I'm single and you white, you come up and you throw some pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm a real nigg I'm gonna take it. But you can't really.
Speaker 3: Uh, somebody put that on a T shirt, but that's merch. If I'm single and you're a white woman and you throw some pussy, take it. If a white man throws dick at me, I'm not gonna take it.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna take it.
Speaker 3: No because said I'm not gonna I'm not gonna just take it just because you don't in dick at me.
Speaker 2: If I want it and I feel like I need it, I'm gonna take it. But I don't take a white man's money.
Speaker 6: But I'm not I'm not saying I'm give me like it's like I'm just saying, if somebody come up with a slice of pizza, give me that pizza right now.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm mad at, Give.
Speaker 1: Me the pizza right now. I don't want to beg for it.
Speaker 2: Heterosexual.
Speaker 4: I mean, can someone some pussy at me like she's Louise?
Speaker 3: Okay, wait what Sydney. This is something like like you're like obviously the baby in the family. It's like some only child behead because somebody throws some you have a girlfriend, I do not at you all the time. I do not girlfriend. Okay, all right, I forgot.
Speaker 2: Forgot. That's how we're talking about this. Sydney doesn't ever Sydney.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I will find somebody that throws some pussy at you after the show. I will find someone.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be. It might be.
Speaker 3: It might be homeless, it might be it might be a woman on a bus. But you're like bus vagina, No, i.
Speaker 4: Will not take an M forty two pussy. I'm all set on that express bus, Vagina. You don't want me to throw that at you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's more money if you get on an express bus.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: No, what's that bus that go to like Westchester? I don't I don't take that bus. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with that that route. There's a bus that you have to do like two swipes against Sydney.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I don't go to Westchester. I don't. I saw the girl on the train.
Speaker 3: Uh. Let's talk about working stuff, Like what have you ever had a job where you said something so crazy that they were.
Speaker 2: Like you have to leave, oh man, because your comic.
Speaker 4: You look like you don't have day jobs like they like, no, no, no, no, they don't, they don't.
Speaker 6: I got fired from every job I ever worked. That's great, every single one.
Speaker 2: What's why.
Speaker 1: The last the last job job I had was texting.
Speaker 2: You can just put it on airplane.
Speaker 1: The last job I had was in twenty fifteen. That's the last. That's the last time. Were you doing bartending?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's this is my story right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally every job slash serving.
Speaker 2: Fired, bartender or bar back. What were you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: He was he was the of the bar, Michelle, the front of the house. He was at the little one with the grin grabbing glass. Can I get some glass? You were bussing tables? Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: Just want to make sure they always make the busser is real short too. They do so we don't have to look at them. It's so mean, see, that's why. But we don't have to look at them.
Speaker 6: I've never really said anything that got me. I'm more so done stuff. It was always physical.
Speaker 1: I always was fighting people at the bar, always like throw something, walk out, you're throwing stuff.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious as a bartender. Never threw anything at any and I regret that, right.
Speaker 6: I punched a hole in the wall at my last job, and they.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 2: You Chris browned the wall? What happened?
Speaker 6: Because they made me have a party. They gave me a like I was finn be off.
Speaker 1: I was fin to be off.
Speaker 2: I was to be off plans.
Speaker 1: And this party of like forty white people came in. They set up the whole back was a party. No, it was just like some girl like.
Speaker 2: Did they put a car down to have a minimum?
Speaker 1: They know they did not put a card.
Speaker 3: It was separate checks.
Speaker 2: That's a reason.
Speaker 1: And I got and I got and I got far enough.
Speaker 6: But I could tell like even my manager was like watching me, like what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Like because you know, I was like ready to.
Speaker 2: Leave and uh, you just leave, that's it.
Speaker 1: I just like put my hand through a long left.
Speaker 2: But you're her houself, dude? How deep? How deep in the shift was this?
Speaker 6: This was like I'm supposed to be going home Like it was like this is what you should have did midnight, Like this is what you.
Speaker 2: Should have did because I've done this before.
Speaker 4: Tell everybody, Yeah, the card is not worth the cards are not working the readers, So you got to pay cash, take everybody's stuff cash, and never come back.
Speaker 2: Take all the cash and lead.
Speaker 1: Take all the money and leave.
Speaker 2: Set it off at the bar.
Speaker 1: Set it off the bar.
Speaker 2: The card readers. The card readers not working. We're only taking cash.
Speaker 3: See if I tried to do that and I got this loud voice the manager probably over my shoulder, like what.
Speaker 1: Did you just about?
Speaker 2: The card readers? They work fine, And.
Speaker 3: Then it's me just looking dumb, like I'm gonna just put this in my jip job.
Speaker 1: Tips.
Speaker 4: I've done that on a Monday night. You know, I'm the only waitress. There's no there's no buss or no nothing. The card reader is not working. We are only taking cabs.
Speaker 2: The manager but like it's actually working. She don't know how to read.
Speaker 4: There's no manager there. You know, I'd be a manager waitress. I'll be everything. I'll be bringing out the food and if there's a big party, I'm like, listen. Every job I've ever had a cash only I've also been fired from.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but like you didn't punch a wall, you're just less, just like.
Speaker 3: A dainty bird hands. I'm not punching the wall. I'm only going to hurt myself. And you know, I ain't gonna insurance.
Speaker 6: I was just mad. It was just it was like twenty fifteen summer Xanax, Future had like what Future had like four albums out.
Speaker 1: It was just toxic. It was like that was my most toxic.
Speaker 3: Year, twenty fifteen. I think that was the last year that I had a job as a bartender.
Speaker 1: Your future set on a song, go and fuck that nigga, get it.
Speaker 2: Over with Wow, And that's how we feel.
Speaker 4: I was just like, were you taking xanax that summer?
Speaker 1: Everybody was dabbling. It was at Land, was everybody this is I'm looks like everybody was doing it. Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 3: How much is that somebody gets a prescription and then everybody just we all partake it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's communities and what is the xenx? How you feel like.
Speaker 1: You just feel like a nigga just dipped you and see it.
Speaker 2: I feel just I feel sticky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like feel slow and like molasses molasses like you're supposed to be. Everybody it's anxiety. Medication in the.
Speaker 2: South is already slow. So y'all are slower, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then it was like you got so slow that you get fast like niggas out there, like the twenty eight days Later zombies. Just like yeah, thiggas was fighting and ship people were like on XENX, on xen x, and a lot of It's like like now, like you know, there's a lot of deaths caused by XENX because people will be cutting it with other shit.
Speaker 2: Why are you cutting a xenx? Oh you guys snort the xen X. You don't just like take a pill.
Speaker 1: Some people do that. I would just take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why people are dying. They snorting xen X.
Speaker 1: One of my friends was like going way deep into that hole and it was.
Speaker 2: This guy Guy you got out, man.
Speaker 3: This guy slid into my DMS on Instagram yesterday and his whole I went to his page because he like doesn't use any real words. It's like emojis and like, you know how like dudes use numbers as letters.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 3: What like people use a four instead of an A and it's like you could have just spelled the word applecloud.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a SoundCloud is, but you know there is one illuminai Illuminati words.
Speaker 3: Every post is like a sprite bottle and like a bunch of coding and like all like and he's like selling this stuff on.
Speaker 2: His page and I'm like, this is who slided into my DMS?
Speaker 1: Is people like that?
Speaker 2: You said, nice, No, that's not like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: He's not saying any real words.
Speaker 1: He's talking to you.
Speaker 4: Will take a chance with anything, You're like, well, it might come out, it might be right, Like, No, no standard, the coding, dude is not I type.
Speaker 1: No, okay, we have standards, do y'all.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that you like.
Speaker 1: We just out here just monsters in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. You literally said, if throws pussing me, I'm a catch.
Speaker 1: If she's if she's up to standard, liked the standard.
Speaker 2: What's the code here? She's she got both legs, both arms, and.
Speaker 1: The gelegen beauty, Like she's attractive, Like.
Speaker 2: She got to be intelligent for real, she got will be smart.
Speaker 6: I mean because I'm not the one. I don't, I said, I don't go out like, hey, what's up? Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have no game. I have no pickup game. So for us to be having you, I don't pick up game. I don't I really do not. I would not like you.
Speaker 2: Got those like brownish eyes.
Speaker 6: As physical attribute brown. A woman having big titties is not game.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's all that's all that matter. Your eyes are brown, Sydney, my eyes are brown, said with big.
Speaker 3: Titt that ain't get wow, ten thousand dollars titties right now.
Speaker 6: You having titties is not game. That's that's not getting me to do nothing. There are a million terabytes of titties on the internet right now.
Speaker 2: Terror byte, Thank you Google, just see my way out. Thank you so much for good bye.
Speaker 6: I can google titty and spell it wrong right now and still just be just flooded with.
Speaker 2: This right city.
Speaker 3: I'm mad that I'm upset that I'm upset that you said you got brown eyes. Those are the worst of all the eye colors. First of all, the least impressive of eye color. You got doodoo, doodoo pupils.
Speaker 1: Got brown eyes.
Speaker 2: That's the one that.
Speaker 3: You're like, No, but it's the kind of like the lighter shade of.
Speaker 2: Brown, and it looks brown. It looks like regular like.
Speaker 3: If I hit some light in there, like, oh my god, if.
Speaker 2: You hit some light in my pupils, they'll be light to look at it? Did you do XANX this morning? Should have dilated how much sound we got ten minutes?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm looking at the lightning around now.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta be ready.
Speaker 3: You should have into the episode to prepare the unificial expert is what we do here.
Speaker 6: But that's what I'm saying though, back to what I was saying, a woman for me to be getting engaged to a point where we're gonna have sex, we had to have had a conversation.
Speaker 2: Really, so you slides in conversations, okay, because you because you're exchanging words, you think you bet it in.
Speaker 1: Everybody just flipping everything at this point.
Speaker 2: Listen, I went to a club I was.
Speaker 4: I danced with somebody for two hours, left with them, didn't even speak.
Speaker 1: Why, it's just a connection. I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 2: That's the chemistry.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's the dress, the chemistry. That was the one hundred dollars, the cocaine that she did that night. We didn't even speak and we just went. We didn't even we had a connection. No, your dick, his dick was connected to your butt for two hours. That's the connection. I have never in all my years, as a Christian.
Speaker 1: Done that, sh.
Speaker 2: Feed me and then maybe I'll sit on yours.
Speaker 1: That's what you need. A meal, Yes.
Speaker 2: That's what we have. That's the person having no words. You only eating. We're eating and talking. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm not eating like a set.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's not monsters saying.
Speaker 1: The bar for y'all is in hell is a meal like a hobo. Look, feed me and we'll talk, and we'll talk.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, Okay, look, Sidney just worked on this dude for two hours and it was actually something. We're talking and then it's like, oh maybe, I mean it's usually gonna be no, but like possibly it's it's a chance.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna just like you're not gonna grind on my butt for two hours, and then I was and we out.
Speaker 1: It was very Alvin because a man have to pay.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no money, so he's gonna have to pay. Okay, it doesn't have to pass it.
Speaker 2: I don't have any money.
Speaker 1: The answer is, yes, do you ask men on dates?
Speaker 2: But I feel like whoever asked has to.
Speaker 1: Pay, So that's why you don't ask.
Speaker 2: I mean, so why would I ask like this. This is my house face.
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 3: Do you see how stunning I look in this terrible light? Light?
Speaker 2: Get my pupils because I also have brown eyes.
Speaker 1: You see him?
Speaker 2: You look crazy? Thank you so much. Okay, so before we go, do we learn anything today?
Speaker 1: I didn't learn a single thing, one thing.
Speaker 4: But that's a that's a beauty in this podcast. You know, sometimes you just bring some of our closest friends here to talk ship.
Speaker 1: Oh Jack just texted me.
Speaker 2: What do he say? He said, you still let the podcast? Did he say I'm outside?
Speaker 1: He said, fuck, So I fucked up. I'm very sorry, y'all? Mad Huh?
Speaker 3: Can we get him? Can we get him on the phone? Can somebody can we call him in? I already feel like this is gonna be Can he call him in? And then what is he gonna say?
Speaker 1: Jack Knight in Nashville?
Speaker 5: Man is Jack died? First time, long time big fan of podcast?
Speaker 6: You got anybody you got any questions for the ladies today?
Speaker 2: Is that Chritis?
Speaker 5: That is? This is uh Chris Red. He's also in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Jack, Can you tell the can you tell the listeners why you didn't make it to the podcast this morning?
Speaker 5: I got really drunk and stayed out till five am and eight beat balls.
Speaker 2: Oh so you were with that man?
Speaker 1: Is meat set his bick on the fire at the box.
Speaker 6: Yes, I want to apologize all the good people on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Now you just you just left me in the lightning ground between these two. God damn it just tossing me around. I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hear you. You don't hear us.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. Hello, Okay, Well I hear you.
Speaker 2: I guess the technology.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess we've had enough.
Speaker 1: He can't hear.
Speaker 4: Okay, he didn't have any He's in Harlem. That's why he's there's literally no service. Yeah, it's everything except that.
Speaker 1: Oh we broke or you broke this.
Speaker 2: We at the students. Okay, Beyonce records here. Beyonce is a Forever Dog podcast member. Michelle Obama's on the way. That's our next guest.
Speaker 5: You know it's Sasha. Ain't no, Michelle, it's Sasha.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll take a ta Wow. He just said Sasha was like Michelle from Destiny's Child.
Speaker 2: You guys got Sasha?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's wrong with Sasha? Sasha is after the Dog bro don't play that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: See that's exactly why you couldn't make it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: That being said, I would also take the job on the podcast. I'm here for Bo Bo Mama.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jack, we got to hang up on you because you're not really adding anything to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, but thank you so much?
Speaker 7: Yall?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cut his mic off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you cut that microphone off.
Speaker 2: Anything you want to leave the listeners with before you go.
Speaker 1: No, Uh, Acon twenty twenty, that's what you That's what I'm going for.
Speaker 3: I mean, he did like bring electricity or something to all of Africa?
Speaker 2: Is that supposed to be him being a president of something? City? You don't know what city? Did you vote?
Speaker 1: I did in the midterms? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who did you vote for? Everybody blue? M hmmm, that's a safe safe I voted for all the elephants. Was there a Goose? Is there a blue Goops? Do you really need to know the names?
Speaker 4: You just need to know the party since you just go all the way down, you just need.
Speaker 2: To know the Uh.
Speaker 1: No, I actually couldn't. They didn't get my ballot to me in LA.
Speaker 2: That's another safe one. That's another safe one.
Speaker 1: I was really upset.
Speaker 6: I was really upset because I had got my registration there right on time, and but me and Jack had to come on tour. So I was like, I'm gonna get my manager to fill out my ballot, and they sent it. It came like two days after I could even do the ship. Yeah, so I'm pretty disappointed.
Speaker 2: It's voter suppression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that is. It didn't feel like because I was like, bro, where are my ship at?
Speaker 2: Did you follow up? Who were you going to vote for? Anyway?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna probably do the same thing and do like the what was it propped? In on La?
Speaker 6: They talking about raising Rent and all the old people. It was like, no, nigga, don't fuck Rent. I was like, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna help you out with that.
Speaker 2: Did they did that pass?
Speaker 6: I was more concerned about, like California, they're gonna be They're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be fine. They don't need my help, Like Georgia needs my help.
Speaker 2: That's what you shouldn't that's what you should know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why I really should have tried to vote. That was in Georgia. I mean, stay still like Quentin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's only done by like thirty thousand were they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna do a recount or a recount read a revote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then go ahead and go back to Atlanta and vote you got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I might have to do that because you will. Georgia. It's like it's way more crucial than in California. Like my vote in California is just like another like all of silver Lake count for my vote. Yeah, they all took care of my ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Georgia and figure it out.
Speaker 1: Georgia is scary with that ship.
Speaker 6: I feel like either people will come out or it's just gonna be even more racist to be like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, monster inc That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you were able to come and talk about literally everything from touching kids to touching hearts.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, Sidney.
Speaker 3: I don't appreciate you agreeing with any of that, but you do what you could exist.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I led with that. I think I just I'm tired.
Speaker 2: You're like, this is provocatives.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all listeners, I was I don't drink coffee.
Speaker 2: So I just neither do I, and yet here we are.
Speaker 1: I got out of an uber and was like a touch the niggas, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Wow so much to our rude expert.
Speaker 2: What do you have coming up? This is going to be up for the December.
Speaker 6: Oh, if it's December, I'll be on tour with my good friend the Cat.
Speaker 2: Big deal, thunder Cat, Yeah big What are you going.
Speaker 6: To be doing opening for him? I'm gonna switch it Up'm gonna be doing some songs and music.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, wait, you sing?
Speaker 6: I don't sing, but I can. I can get it far enough to wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You wait until the end of the podcast. That dude, you're singing. You're like doing something singing.
Speaker 1: It'll just be songs. It's gonna be I think he's on us.
Speaker 3: Sound don't you got a song called square Up?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll probably be doing and just mostly like little fun rap songs and shit, just because it's it's I don't want to give up way too much, but okay, it's a tour in like me and Thundercat, like he's a musician, like I want to make it more tailored to him, and I've been like experimenting with more like alternative ways to tell jokes.
Speaker 2: You've been in the studio being the stoop. I've been experimenting your alternative. I love that. That's great.
Speaker 3: What's your Instagram and your Twitter? You're really good at the social media's.
Speaker 6: Follow me on Twitter at Zach Fox and on Instagram at Big Justice Mind Prophecy twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Still, that's his name on Instagram.
Speaker 6: And my email is Infinite Deodor at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Is that your real email?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stupid? This is why we can't give y'all money because.
Speaker 1: The engineer looking at us like we need to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we go, come see us live for the Brooklyn Podcast Festival on January eleventh at Union Hall.
Speaker 2: The Unofficial Expert is going to.
Speaker 3: Be sold out, so you you better by your buy your ticket name, buy the ticket bits.
Speaker 2: Wow can we just do our like little plugs like that with my plug?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Well you listen by the ticket. January eleventh is a Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, ticket, Hey bye the ticket nig stab.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, well that's where we're gonna Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 7: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 7: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.