Speaker 1: That we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, don't way I getz, saying you a conscious cell will be desire teal.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging a y.
Speaker 4: Ain't come along.
Speaker 5: But the media has tamed down a little bit.
Speaker 4: They like it us much better now.
Speaker 3: I think if they don't.
Speaker 4: Well have to just take them on again.
Speaker 3: And we don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: Violence is never the answer of This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health. But you can only push people so far.
Speaker 5: People interpret and feel and experience denied claims as an act of violence against them.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to that we have coming to your city, don't the way I getz and saying you a conscious zeal.
Speaker 1: The New Sean Hannity Show, I'm the scenes on freaking.
Speaker 3: News and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload. Hey, it's Marcus Simone here for Sean Hannity. Uh and we got with us. This is a book you have to get, you know, Miranda. Oh you're not here yet. I forget what I said. You don't have to get it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk to her. In a second. It's actually a great book, Miranda Divines new book, and uh, hey, Elon Musk. They love to go after Elon Musk. Oh did they love to go after Elon Musk? So I think it was Joe Kanca came up with this. He's he's the new Putin. Remember they would just trash Putin because you know, just to go after Trump. Now it's Elon Musk. Here's the guy who's a genius, literally a genius, the smartest guy, the greatest inventor. You know, at the beginning of the country, it was George Washington, and hanging around George Washington was Ben Franklin, who was the greatest inventor at that time, a wealthy business guy, a great inventor. And that's what Elon Musk is. He's the Ben Franklin of today. And it just drives the left crazy. Why because he bought Twitter, which was just totally corrupt. It would shadow ban any conservative, It would throttle you down if you didn't agree with them. It was censorship, and I mean out now censorship. Miranda Divine is the best example of that. She was the reporter who broke the laptop story. It got censored from Twitter. She works for the New York Post. They actually the New York Post is the oldest newspaper in America, the most prestigious paper in America. Forget the New York Times, it's the New York Post. They actually removed their account from Twitter. This was total so elon. Musk buys it, rescues it, freeze Twitter, turns it back into free speech, free expression. That's one reason they hate him. Oh hey, by the way, Musk is a campaigning against Wikipedia, and you got to join him on that. He's calling it Wokipedia. Wikipedia is like Twitter, it's total censorship. If you're a conservative, you get trashed, you get your entry on Wikipedia is so biased and slanted. You know, if you're the conservative commentator, it'll say questionable, conspiracy, theorist of controversial. If you're the liberal commentator, it'll say brilliant journalist. It's just totally slanted. I used to have a problem with my listening. I finally got my listing removed. I don't even want to be on Wikipedia. It's just awful. And the people that started I remember once the chairman trying to help me out there, but even he couldn't control. He said we just lost control of it. The left wing liberal trolls that edit to Wikipedia just won't let you do. They can't battle them, so must urging everybody. Do not donate to Wikipedia. They're always begging for money, you know why, because it's so slanted and biased. That's why they can't make any money. That's why they can't run Averata, they can't do anything. So don't donate anything to Wikipedia. Don't get involved with Wikipedia. Don't trust anything on it. You know you can always you know, you can always look it up somewhere else. You do not need to go to Wikipedia. Hey, what happened to Miranda Divine? I don't know she'll turn up. If you watch Instagram or any of that stuff, you see a lot of videos. There's some great accounts where they post video pictures every night from mar A Lago. What's going on there? You see Trump coming to dinner and it's a ballroom packed with people, and he's got all these people at the table with them. It's fun to watch every day see what famous where with Trump that night at mar A Lago? And sometimes I put video in the Christmas was a big night there. Hey, By the way, you don't just even if you're a member. You don't just show up for Christmas dinner. It's three hundred and fifty ahead for Christmas dinner. New Year's Eve is the big thing at mar A Lago. It's thirteen hundred a person New Year's Eve at mar A Lago. So when you see eight hundred people in the ballroom multiplied by thirteen hundred, I can't do that because I got a d in math, But you can imagine how profitable this place is. Now, when you see the pictures of mar A Lago, you'll notice that Trump is with his big table of people, and the tables next to him are his friends. And then you'll notice these red velvet ropes around that section. It's all roped off. Now, the rest of the crowd, it looks an older crowd, but if you look at them, they're beautifully dressed. They're wearing tuxedos, they're wearing these beautiful gowns, the most beautiful jewelry. Now here's the problem. If you walk into that crowd, the women in those gowns will turn to you and say how are you with those accents and drive you nuts. Now that's why you never see Milania. There they always say there's something wrong with the marriage. The marriage is fine. She just can't deal with those people. You know, once in a while she'll be there. But to get to the table, you got to walk through six hundred of them. And it's the same conversation with each one. You remember me, No, I don't. Yes, you do, No, I really don't. Yeah you met me, I don't remember you remember me? No, I really don't. You remember. I don't know who you are. So she doesn't want to do that, and Trump loves it. Donald Trump loves people, loves doing it. So then after dinner at mar A Lago, he becomes the DJ and he could do it off his iPad. Yeah, you can run the music off your iPad as the DJ. And he actually starts spinning and he's got an amazing playlist on that iPad. Christmas dinner, it went from Andrea Bocelli to Elton John to Elvis Presley. So he's playing all this music and he gets up and he does that Trump dance, which has become the number one dance in America, the Trump Dance. Now, can you imagine if you said to Joe Biden, hey, after dinner, you'll DJ. You take your iPad and play music. Can you imagine Joe Biden try to do that. Imagine Joe Biden tryn't even use an iPad. The Trump dance is so popular. Could you imagine Joe Biden creating a dance sensation. What would it be? Just shuffling, just drooling and shuffling, falling over, falling over. Yeah, that's the Biden dance. Walk into the wall, Just walk into the wall and stop, not know where to go. Now, if you think about that, this cover up, this was the greatest scandal in presidential history. You know, Roosevelt was in a wheelchair, and they really didn't let the country know that. They only shot him from above the waist. That's not the worst thing in the world. I mean, the guy was competent mentally, was fine. He was running the country, he was making great speeches. It wasn't that much of a cover up. Now, JFK Marilyn Monroe not to mention he had a lot of women coming and going in the way. All right, that's a cover up, But that's personal behavior, that's his personal life. That's not anything to do with the job. Still competent in the job. Cuban missile crisis alert, sharp private life. You know, if i'd meet those old time veteran reporters and you'd asked about that Marilyn Monroe stuff, they all knew. And if you said, well, why didn't you, Well it was a different era, they always give it it was a different era. Now it was because he was a Democrat. Same thing with Roosevelt, he was a Democrat. Believe me, if it was Nixon with Meril Monroe would have on the front page the next day, it would have been breaking news. But they covered it up. So but again that's personal behavior. But you've got a president who is totally in common competent, who can't see straight, who can't think, can't run a meeting, and then we find out there were nine cabinet meetings in four years, and you know in twenty twenty four only one cabinet meeting and Joe Biden didn't run it. Joe Biden had to run it. So you got a president's totally incapacitated, can't function, can't think, can't talk, can't do anything. That is the greatest cover up in presidential history. Take a break. Oh okay, you're very subtle here. Well, you can know you'd never even noticed that. All of a sudden, there's an old these station on the air here. But it's a the Paul Revere in The Raiders. Sounds like it, I don't know. Sounds good though, but hey, follow me on Twitter. It's Mark Simone and why at Twitter, Instagram, Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, and don't forget to check out Hannity dot Com. Watch Hannity tonight, Fox News Channel. Back in moment, Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity, Doobie Brothers, Blackwater. How's that you want to make this a contest? It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Uh, we're gonna talk to Miranda Devine, but we can't get her on the phone. Now. It's not her fault.
Speaker 6: She uh.
Speaker 3: Texted and she's something wrong with Where is she somewhere where the cell service is all screwed up? And well, we'll try to get her. Not we'll get her in the next half hour. We'll take some calls. In the meantime. Let's go to Jean, who's in Montana. Jean, Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Mark, thanks for taking my call. Hey, first, the Sinner we get the old gerber baby out of office to better. Oh, Joe Biden, Yes, yeah, it's a gerber baby, old apple sauce. All right, So I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 3: But what are you nervous about?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm being on the radio.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'll tell you the secret. The problem is, don't think that they're you know, just don't use stop them. Think that there's seventeen million people listening, that at this moment you're speaking to more people right now than you'll ever talk to in your entire life, and that if you make even the slightest mistake, you could be humiliated forever. Don't even think about it. Let's put that out of your head.
Speaker 1: Good thing, I'm making a call. Oh so here's my thoughts.
Speaker 3: Just pretend you're talking to one person, okay, with seventeen million people listening. But go ahead, now, you sound fine.
Speaker 1: Gene, thank you. The IRS provides TEX breaks yes for Americans buying new evs. Yeah, necessary out of pocket medical costs like big deductibles are only tech deductible once they reach ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What there are so many middle class and retirees that have I'm going to say maybe thirty forty thousand income, so imagine having like nine thousand out of pocket.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I understand what you're saying. It's a good point. It's pretty logical. But you know, one person might have five hundred in medical expenses and another might have five million. That's part of the problem now, I think the real problem though, You know, they keep trying to figure out the insurance and how to cover and how to You got to get the cost down where it's just ridiculous, ludicrous, out of control medical cost. Why is it five thousand dollars a night in the hospital room? I could go right over there and stay at the Ritz Carlton and get the finest suite and it's twelve hundred a night. Why is it five thousand in the hospital? Why is it twenty two dollars for an aspirin in the hospital. I can go to Costco and get a box of five hundred aspen for like eight dollars. It's the cost. They're out of control. You know, you know, you bring up a good point. I hope this is one thing Elon Musk and Doge looks at. Get those medical costs down to what they should be. Get them realistic and then that would solve a lot of this. Genia did very well. We have time for one more real fast Let's go to Brian and North Dakota. Brian, how you doing?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Good? Mark? How are you doing there?
Speaker 3: Let me check? Not bad? Not bad?
Speaker 4: Okay, still gotta lose a little weight for me yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you from Canada? Says North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Well no, I'm a US citizen.
Speaker 3: Oh but you said he like a Canadian?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you know, I got a little uper blood in me too.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, well I was I'm a US citizen and I'm not sure about that. Let me see your papers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I tell you it takes a ton of them. It doesn't like walking across the border and swimming across the river and getting here without any problems.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, Well, I'm glad you're here, and thanks for calling, Thanks for checking in with us. We'll take a break and then we may have Miranda Devine when we come back. It's just possible. If not, we'll take some more calls. One eight hundred and nine four to one. Sean is the number. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Oh, wait a minute, I'm all confused here. I thought it's twenty five twelve. It's just twenty eight to twelve. You see, I thought it was time to go. Is Brian's still there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, Brian's still there.
Speaker 4: Hi Mark.
Speaker 3: Oh, We'll start over like it never happened. Hell, hello, Brian, where you calling from?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean I was only rushing you because I thought we had to get off at twenty five twelve, But I was looking at the wrong thing. It's twenty eight twelve. This is what they call a hard break. You know, you hear them say that on the radio. We have a hard break. What a hard break means? A normal break means you take it when you take it. Hard break means it's got to be at that second or the computer will cut everything off. But what do you want to say, Brian, you're from Canada and you move to North Dakota.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, anyway, I was. I'm a usis and was a permanent resident in Canada and one of the few things most Canadians don't know, and also the US doesn't know. Yeah, you know, for US to be able to take over or accept Canada, as part of the US. Is that Canada itself is still a commonwealth internationally chartered as a commonwealth to England.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's fascinating. I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds fascinating. What do you mean it's uh, you mean it's not part of England anymore. They have no control over Canada.
Speaker 4: No. In nineteen ninety the English throne granted Canada, the Commonwealth of Canada, the authority to govern itself.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and you're doing a hell of a job there with that, Trudeau.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So well everybody thinks Trudeau is the prime minister and head a Canada. There's actually one physician higher than Trudeau's the prime minister of Canada to England. Yeah, the last one that the person that was that I met, that was that was appointed by the Queen yourself. He was a admiral of Her Majesty's Navy. And so for us to be able to we would have to negotiate this with okay, I mean sorry, with England.
Speaker 3: All right, Brian, Well, thanks for calling that. That's fascinating. A self no idea what you're talking about, but it's fascinating. No, I understand what you're saying. First of all, we don't want Canada. We love Canada, it's very nice, but we don't want to take it over. We don't need it. You got enough problems here. And it's more just we need to do something about Trudeau. Frankly, he's got to go. He's got to go, or he's got to listen to Trump. This is Trump taunting him. You know, Trump loved wrestling pro wrestling and kind of learn a lot from that. One thing you do is taunt the opponent, try to unnerve him. It's step one of negotiating. So that's what that's all about. Greenland. We really do want that. We want it's filled with minerals and oil and it's a crucial location defense wise, and China's trying to get their hands on all that. And that's another reason we have to have with Canada. We don't want. We just want you to get a better prime minister and do things a little better. Hey, we'll take a break. We'll see if we have Miranda Divine when we come back. It's Mark Simone here on the Sean Hannity Show, Fiky New Straight from These This is the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean. He'll be back soon. We'll take some calls. Eight hundred nine to one, Shawn is the number, eight hundred nine for one, Sean. We'd love to hear from you. Hey, By the way, New Year's Eve. You don't want to go out on New Year's Eve? Not good? Not good. Now. I go out every night of the year, seven nights week. I'm in the middle of New York City. Every night I go out. I go to nine different places. I love to go out. The one night I do not go out is New Year's Eve. If you can go out early, but you know I'm talking about six o'clock, seven o'clock, would be home by nine. You do not want to be out on New Year's Eve. It's the worst night anywhere you go. Now, if you go to a great, great restaurant or wherever you go, they got an incredible menu, they got a great crowd. If you go New Year's Eve, they don't have that menu. If you go tonight and open up the menu with three pages of great anything you want, go New Year's Eve special New Year's Eve menu, it's like three things. It's the three things they want to make for four hundred people all at once. And it's not the regular menu, and it's not the regular price. It's like seven times as much. So it's if it's one hundred dollars tonight, it's eight hundred dollars New Year's Eve to get you do not want to go out on New Year's Eve, not to mention the crowd of people that never go out, and it's just the worst night of the year. Now if you go out the next night, now forget the next night. That's January first, Holiday, January second, go out January second. Every place is nice and quiet. You can get right in. They got the full menu back. It's back down to the regular price. Look out the window, we're looking at the right out there sixth Avenue. You can see towards Radio City, Rockefeller Center. The sidewalks are packed, you can't move. Tourists from all over the world. By the way, New York City doing better than ever, all time record for tourists coming this Christmas season, all time record. Besides regular traffic in the streets, cars, pedestrian traffic is at the highest level since before the pandemic. Real estate is doing very well, we're actually, according to Steve Cues of the Great Real Estate Reporter, we're actually starting to get a shortage. That's the ice machine. We're starting to get a shortage of commercial real estate. Companies are having trouble getting more office space when they need it. So the tourist season, big, big, big week is Christmas Week, New Year's all time record. Just you always tell how well New York is doing middle of the pandemic. Go look at the finest hotel in New York, the Plaza the four seasons they ritz carlb And look at the price to get a hotel room and be like two hundred bucks. Go look at it right now, it's like any hotel room in a top hotel two twenty five hundred three thousand. That's because they're doing incredibly well. Now, it's also because the migrant crisis they're putting in the hotel. So like two hundred hotels have been taken off the market in New York. Hey. Now, the other thing is we got a lot of traffic, and we've got a crazy left wing governor who's got a big problem because she's not only left wing Democrat, but she's not very bright either. Now, when you get that combination. She's like a not so hot look in aoc just not very bright. And she's the one that Hey, and you got to blame Andrew Cuomo for this, because he started it. She's come up with this thing called congestion pricing. Cuomo Andrew Cromo actually came up with it, pushed it through and got it done. But she's given it to us in about a week. What it is, they'll charge you a fee to enter like the best part of Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, which is sixtieth to thirty fourth, where it's where everything is. It's where we are right now. It's where all the top stores are, it's where the Broadway theaters are, it's where all the best hotels are. It's where all the premiers and office buildings, skyscrapers. Congestion pricing, she's going to charge you money to just drive into this little neighborhood here. You can come into Manhattan, but you come to this part of Manhattan nine dollars and then they reveal that, well it's nine dollars, but they might crank up the price now and then, uh, you know, if it's a big holiday, they'll crank up the price. If it's what they call a gridlock day, they'll crank up the price. This has got to stop now. If you're in the middle of America laughing at us, saying you people in New York City have got the worst troubles, be very careful. If they get away with this here, it's gonna come everywhere. You're gonna get it next, and it's gonna don't don't laugh. If you're out in the suburbs, you'll get it in the suburbs. You'll get it in your suburban saiting. Oh oh, you want to come to the main big shopping street congestion fee And what they do is they have a license plate reader above the road and it's all done automatically. You know, in the old days of tolls a million years ago, every time it was a toll, you had to reach in your pocket count out the money, so if they raised it, you could feel it because you had to take more money out of your pocket. But now it's all digital. You don't even notice four dollars. Next you know it's seven dollars, but you don't know because they don't tell you about it. So be aware of this. This is now hopefully Donald Trump can stop this. There's a lot of stuff he's got to do for our cities. Besides fixing the economy, besides strengthening our military, besides ending the wars, he's got to do something about crime. He can do something about it. He can get rid of these release all the criminal crazy das. The governors can fire them. Trump can withhold federal funding unless they do that. As we're talking about earlier in this show, the Feds can come in and set up a task force. They'll work with the NYPD and they'll make the arrest and if the local DA doesn't put people in jail, the Feds will take the arrest and they'll put them in jail. And he can do something about this congestion pricing. They cities all depend on the federal government for funding for everything. He can withhold it unless they get rid of that stupid congestion pricing. Hey, you already paid for your car, and you paid a tax, you paid for the gas, you paid a tax. You're going to park and you're going to pay for that and pay. Oh you want to actually drive it, Oh congestion pricing, You want to actually cross the street? Nine dollars it's got to stop. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Walter in Florida. Walter, how you doing. Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Mark so happy to hear you, and a happy New Year to.
Speaker 3: You and your family. You two, where are you in Florida on the space because my brother where like Cape Canaveral. Yeah, yeah, well it's sound like a live selling you're in space there, A.
Speaker 5: Little lived here all my wife and also worked on a space shovel program for almost twenty years.
Speaker 3: Really, what you do?
Speaker 5: I there was a space vehicle test electrician mechanic in Wow.
Speaker 3: Now that's impressive.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately I had to suffer through all the tragedies that we went with the Challenger in the Columbia. But I called not to do that, but to say and applaud you for don't go out on New Year's because we call that down here on the Space coast amateur night. Actually it's all the way across central Florida. It's amateur night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well you know they're not nightlife professionals like yourself there, but it's all it's a go out and you're wasting your money. You can go to the same place three nights in a row for the same amount that it'll cost you on New Year's Eve. So don't do it. Good call Walter, Let's go to Hey, Carlos is in Miami. Carlos, How you doing, Hey.
Speaker 6: Mark, thank you, Thank you for taking my car. You're a great host. Sean will be very proud of you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thanks, Looten.
Speaker 6: I have a radical idea. And let's see, I'm not an attorney, but you know, Nobody's happy with all these pardons that Biden's done. So what if okay, this is my idea that I drew up. What if before Biden's term is over, they file a lawsuit for Amendment twenty five making every pardon that he did.
Speaker 3: You could get the twenty fifth Amendment. Obviously Biden's qualifies for that like no one else. But I don't think that would invalidate the pardons.
Speaker 6: Really because then but you do it near the end of the tour, so that Yeah.
Speaker 3: But once the partons are signed, that's it. They're signed, and when he signs it, it then has to go to the Justice Department and they have to approve it, which I believe they've already done. Once they approve it. The pardons in no matter what happens.
Speaker 6: No matter if he's twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if he did it beforehand, then that's different. But yeah, once he's and it goes to the Justice Department, they've got to sign off on it. Once they sign off on it, it's done. You remember what was that bad? The worst parton ever was Mark Rich. Clinton took a lot of money from a huge donor, huge donor and a friend of mine, actually Denise Rich. But the husband, Mark Rich, the ex husband was a fugitive. I'm the lamb, and he got pardoned while I'm the lamb, and Clinton signed it. Huge huge donations. But it went to the Justice Department and nobody would sign it. It was too dirty a pardon. The people that have to sign it would not sign it. So they had to hunt around and find somebody in the Justice Department and sign it. And they finally found a guy named Eric Holder, and he signed off on it. His reward, he was later Attorney General of the United States. Carlos, are you still there?
Speaker 6: I have another idea?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's what I was afraid of. All right, go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, yeah, real quick invention. Yes, that can save lives. Uh huh called Emergency Medical QRC.
Speaker 4: You can look it up.
Speaker 3: It's uh. Well, I was going to go out tonight, but I guess I could cancel and do this. I'll look this up. I'll spend the night looking this up.
Speaker 6: E m QRC. Uh huh emergency medical. And what is it to uh you fill your information medical information? Uh case of an accident or.
Speaker 3: Or oh all your information's there. I hate to break it to you. I have that in my iPhone. It's in every iPhone. But the only difference is the only difference is the phone is right on me and it's in there, and everybody knows to where how to get it out of your phone.
Speaker 6: Negative, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: But there's a section in your iPhone where you put all that in there, and if God forbid you ever in the hospital, they can open it. They can open that up without opening your phone and see all the medical information.
Speaker 6: Mine goes on the lock screen.
Speaker 3: So you just talk. You know, if you were on Shark Tank, they would have already thrown you off five minutes ago. But Carlos, thanks for calling. Good luck New Year's Eve. Uh hey, we'll take a break and then we'll take some calls and make sure you follow me on Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, Twitter, Mark Simone ny A Twitter. Oh, listen to me. I'm on here in New York on seven to ten w R Flagship. You can hear my show podcast. It's on the iHeart app or iHeartRadio. And of course go to Hannity dot com and tonight nine o'clock every night, nine o'clock Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll take some calls. Next one eight Sewan is the number. Hey, it's a Sean Hannity show. Mark Simone here for Sean. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Tom in New York. Tom, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: How you doing good? Good?
Speaker 7: I just want to call because I have.
Speaker 3: To Yes, what your pearl? Moranda Devine's phone? It keeps cutting out? Oh no, no, go ahead right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to comment.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go again. Hey, your phone keeps cutting Now? Where are you exactly in New York? Oh?
Speaker 4: Let me let me I'm buy Buffalo, but let me pull over.
Speaker 7: I'm driving.
Speaker 3: Oh well it's buffalo, you know, probably twelve feet of snow there.
Speaker 7: Melted out.
Speaker 4: Uh huh can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, okay, I just want to comment. Last hour, somebody said that over the next four years are going to be wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's going to be at all the chaoss. It's going to be kayak. It's going to be people just tearing down Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I know what you're saying, that the fake news will go crazy and it'll be a war on But I don't know. We might be in a new era now the fake news really got humiliated and people are tuning out the fake news and these big corporations that own all that or being careful. Now might be a different era. Now, might be a little different he would you explain to people in the rest of them, Mary, what a garbage plate?
Speaker 7: Is a garbage plate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's big up there in the Buffalo Upstate area. No, I can't believe you don't know that. Yeah, upstate. It's in a restaurant. You ask for a garbage plate. What it is? They just throw everything they make on this one plate. It's actually the greatest thing in the world. Hey, all you restaurants listening around the country, it's a great idea. You know, you can't decide the entres. It's like a buffet on a plate. They just throw everything on there. But thanks for calling. Let's go to John in Pittsburgh. John, how you doing, Hey?
Speaker 8: Mark? A couple quick points. You were mentioning the worst thing about the media, which is they don't have to be accountable when they lie, cheat and steal, unlike every other profession in the world. If I lie, cheat and steal, it's not going to work out very well. And even though it's not very elegant, the only solution I can think of it's for people like you and Sean to call up Joe Scarborough place a public bet with then in the next year, there's not going to be an abortion ban or Project twenty two.
Speaker 3: No, I understand what you're saying. That's good, or you could just wait the year and people will see it never happen. That's what's happening now with MSNBC. They realize everything they told them was a lie. There's no twenty twenty five project, there's no national abortion ban, and they're they're just slowly but surely destroying themselves. It always happens with the left wing nonsense. It happened with Ducacas and all, they go too far to the left, they get too arrogant, they get too carried away, they overreach, and they just lose the public. Democratic brand is in the wilderness right now and it will be for probably two to four years before they recover from this. And that's the good news. I think this is just the beginning. Once Trump takes office and things start booming and things get fixed, and the economy's going and inflation comes down, that's going to even damage the Democratic brand even more. They will not recover for a long long time. Oh I hear music. I think that. Can you believe we actually made it through? This whole program wasn't easy. I had two out of three guests actually make it. That's good. But hey, you can listen to me. I'm on our flagship seven to ten wor in New York. But if you go to the iHeart Apple, you can find my podcast any place you get podcasts, iHeart Apple wherever this podcast. Of course, watch Hannity every weeknight nine o'clock on the Fox News Channel. Showing'll be back soon maybe with some news who knows, but well you'll hear. Thanks for listening. Take care,