Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision? Wait, are we starting? Okay? Static with what the microphone? Yeah, he ain't got static from the south. What's going on? We don't say that. I didn't static day he was the Rappers. It was on that song. Y'all remember static? Yet? I think Satic was on Lollipop? Can we just go back to what the your problem is? What's your problem with? You got to be for us? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So my problem is y'all said, I look like I don't bathe Wait, no, that.
Speaker 1: And you agree with it?
Speaker 2: What somebody give thee yes?
Speaker 1: If you was a little taller, you would be my man, what are you talking about? I would never say you smell?
Speaker 2: You literally started it off saying like he's the one hotel who doesn't smell bad. And I appreciate it. It was all good from that point. And then you was like, but he talks like somebody who don't babe, And I was like, what, oh.
Speaker 1: You do all the positive? Should I be preaching?
Speaker 3: I definitely said that because I can feel like I would say.
Speaker 1: That now, bro, I'd be preaching positive. Show Booth doesn't do that at all. No, he doesn't smell, but you do look like like I don't bathe.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just say it like this, that's crazy handsome. You're handsome. But the way that you talk and the way that you be pouring into the fact that we must stay healthy. It gives not just food but illuminum, and aluminum is what we need to stay fro And I feel like, if Doctor Browner's runs out in your house, you're just gonna use nothing but water.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would. You know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Taking that might be too processed for one one. Nobody doing a three on one and thinking it's.
Speaker 1: Okay if I can clean my floors with it. Not for real, you know it shouldn't go on your body.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody should be bathing with something that could be a shampoo conditional handbody wash.
Speaker 3: I do like Doctor Berner's, but it got in my pussy one time, and that was not only the.
Speaker 4: Membermint when you got to keep that shit away, Yeah, maybe it's gonna make.
Speaker 3: It just literally came down from anyway. So what's the problem. You feel like you look like you smell grape.
Speaker 2: I feel like I look like, yeah, what you mean? Absolutely absolutely, I look like I look like what I love.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like this. You're a bunch of men. I would never say anything. You will agree with her on the back end, or I was like, what on the back end? Did I agree with you?
Speaker 2: It was like he does, he does, he does, and you were spaced out and everything.
Speaker 1: He was looking down. I'll who the said?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: This him? My friend? Why would you see here?
Speaker 4: Calls beef the turmoil amongst the see this is what the Joe Buddens fear does.
Speaker 1: Now and we don't have it's not gonna be ready, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna say tonight Eden. They hired him cause more beef between.
Speaker 4: That's fine, Just so you know, that's a that's a bleak because we don't give that motherfucking platform. No no press over here. So now we call the edits d no the other words. But we don't have to say that again.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh it's a platform.
Speaker 4: We're just not gonna give them any fun hell one, Oh yeah, we're not run here.
Speaker 1: All of them are bad, but that one particularly, oh.
Speaker 3: Any all of them think I'm ugly with big teeth, and I just want you guys to know I'm getting bracest anyway, Well.
Speaker 1: All of them think I'm ugly period.
Speaker 4: Y'all, welcome to another episode of horrible fucking Decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mandy b a k A.
Speaker 4: Peg Bundy aka Peg Marcle aka Peg Motherfucker Stallion aka dead Batch. Hey, y'all, I'm weazy and aka getting braces.
Speaker 1: If you too, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really excited for them. By the way, let me tell you what's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Actually, my man brought it up.
Speaker 3: He was like, bro, it's kind of funny that Mandy got veneers, which is like perfect teeth, and you're about to get braces.
Speaker 1: All are really Oh, I ain't gonna hold a different tooth. I told you.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna have the same struggle as me with embraces, though I ain't gonna hold you. What maybe the way these teeth collect pubic hairs. Oh my god, I ain't gonna hold you. It's the worst. If I'm down in a bootle hole, if I'm eating koochie. If if I'm down and I don't expect everyone to manscape baby, I'll be having to get through giving oral sex just knowing I'm gonna have to go in and pull pubes out of the these teeth just be collecting fucking pubes.
Speaker 1: Hate it. I'm not gonna. Oh, I mean I have to.
Speaker 4: Like I have my my my floss and like my brushing, Like, bitch, I keep a little carry on one in my person now, Like if I'm gonna be sucking, kissing anything, bitch, I'm brushing my teeth. Baby, these things I'd be like, fuck and it kind of bothers me, but I just gotta ignore it. But you know, sex sex assycon.
Speaker 1: I be hating it.
Speaker 4: I be hating it, and I like to like I always like to go from oral to mouth. If I'm sucking you, you gonna taste you. If I'm looking at you, you gonna taste you. So I like going from oral to to kissing immediately after, right, but before it Like it's a quick it's a quick jump. Bitch, I gotta get that fucking cube out right now. It was stressful, it's stressful.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking forward to racist.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm gonna make them look cool. But I just I had a long journey with trying with my teeth. Right, So I tried in viziline and then I tried smile direct club and they went bank from and then I tried riistic bracelest from the inside, and then I couldn't speak English.
Speaker 1: So I feel like.
Speaker 3: Race is gonna look cool. Also, they have gold braces. I was like, oh, it's gonna be like a grill bitch. They made a bracket to show me what it looks like. My teeth looked yellow with gold and don't do that.
Speaker 1: So that's so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically I'm just getting plain silver, no colors, no extra shit, just cool shit.
Speaker 4: And I can't wait till you come on here and start giving us dick sucking tips with braces, because it's gonna affect that for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it is because I had the linguistic ones, which is inside the dick goes inside.
Speaker 1: But what would it matter if they're outside?
Speaker 4: I mean to me eight pubes again. But also I wonder if it's gonna like cut up your mouth at all, because you know what I mean, like like your mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't need you to not be on my team because you fucking don't while you had them. Yeah, so what do you know? But they're gonna chop up the inside of your mouth? Well, they told me, I gotta put the wax on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I had a whole crying fit when I had the inside braceist.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't suck you dick anymore. He was like, bro, you got to calm down to day three. He's like, bitch, you could.
Speaker 3: But he encouraged me to get the braces because he was like, I really think you will be fine with bracest. He's like, I think adult bracest. You have to have a look for it. He's like, I think you're fine. The only thing that makes me feel a little dumb with bracist. I feel like this aesthetic is fine, right, but wearing like a gown going to a wedding, getting dressed up, I feel like I'm gonna look dumb.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know it's possible, but at least off my teeth whatever.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened to me, and you guys probably heard a week or two ago, YEP about my fake foursome.
Speaker 1: It was very fake, but.
Speaker 3: It was it was inspiring and literally Andy said on that episode, it's so dope in things, but deficial.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to get back on there, And boy did she get back on there.
Speaker 4: So y'all, this whole episode is gonna be about thruffles because I just got in and out of one since that episode, grand opening, grand closing, baby goddamn happened quickly.
Speaker 3: I think you manifested it because you were like, nothing lasts more than two weeks.
Speaker 1: I probably did well. It lasted a full month in totality.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna get into throufles what it means, and I guess the part of the opening sentiment of this podcast, I wanted to explain the difference between a unicorn and a throttle, specifically because when I was bringing up on Instagram and Twitter that I met a couple and that I was dating a couple, everyone immediately started calling me a unicorn or it's like, oh, are you a unicorn again? So I was a unicorn during Mexico, and you guys please go listen to that episode. I don't remember the episode title, but we'll put it in the description of this episode, so y'all can go listen to me on a solo vacation ending up with a couple that was that was a unicorn situation because I went in and had fun with this couple and left. I'm not interested, and I think I've been saying that a lot. I'm not interested in casually having sex with anyone right now, and I'm not interested in not liking who I'm having sex with. What about your current casual sex partners, I don't really I don't have any locally, and the one that I have like casual, my main one. He don't live here, but we talk every single day, so we keep up with each other's work life, families, like all the things. So to me, that's not casual because there's an ongoing still relationship about what we're doing when we're not having sex.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: And you know, I mean, I'm not interested in also fucking someone that I don't really like. So when it came to this couple, I know that I like women, I like men. I know the capacity that I have to give right now. So in terms of threuttling, threatling is like we're all dating each other, there's a title involved. I'm I'm a part of investing in building with the man as much as I'm investing in building with the woman, in friendship, in a sexual experience, and all those things.
Speaker 3: By the way, I want y'all to know the reason this episode. Well, I don't know if you plan on doing this, but when Mandy told me when they broke up and why, I was like, I think we one hundred percent need to talk about this because I don't want to shade women, but it generally seems like threattles ending or threesomes going wrong is at the hand of the women.
Speaker 1: Oh not as all women accountable, bitch. I mean for me, this is a little sidebar.
Speaker 3: But okay, I was feeling sensitive to this already because okay, there's a clip of doctor Umar that just came out and or I don't know, it could be old. But basically he says, if my daughter came to me and said her man cheated, I'd be like, babe, sit down, let me talk to you. And he asked is he a good provider? Which I hate the money comes first?
Speaker 1: I mean, we got bills, don't pay himself.
Speaker 3: Is he does he take care of any of it at home? Is he pretty much all around the man you need? And basically the boundary was like, did he.
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it a oops? Was it a one time thing?
Speaker 3: You should come to him and say I don't like you doing this and let him know how you feel. About the infidelity. But you need to expect that a man will cheat occasionally. So I sent it to a group chat. He swear to God, you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might have to insert that clip. Yeah, I said you should expect a man to cheat. Yeah, let's do a light paulic.
Speaker 4: I want to hear the full context of him saying this, so we can we can addit this part. So, yeah, here's the clip from doctor um that kind of started an argument in my group chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me hear it.
Speaker 5: If my daughter comes to me to say, Daddy, my husband cheated on me, I'm gonna say, Princess, give me a hug, sit down. I need to talk to you. Is he a good provider yes? Does he take good care of you yes? Does he have a disrespect he raise his hand to you know outside of this cheating? Is he pretty much what you need in the man? Yes he is. What do we know about this woman? Was this thing purely sexual? Was it a hit and miss? Is it a work romance? Or is he really killing this woman? If she tells me this was a hit and miss, I'm gonna tell her go have a conversation with him about his infidelity. Let him know you do not like it. But there's two things I want you to think about. I will never tell you not to leave a man because he cheated. If you want to leave him because he cheated, go ahead and do it. But I want to ask you a question. How many men you expect to find out there who are never going to go outside that marriage, at least occasionally to experience another woman. I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying it's not realistic to leave a good man for a noops. I'm gonna tell you you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll god, Okay, Well, I have a few things to say about that.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, what what's up? Two things that I felt? Okay, I'm gonna tell you what happened in this group chat. Then you told me okay. I wrote this sentence in the group chat with two close homegirls that I really trust, and I said, damn, I fucking hate that women are gonna see this and really believe this. Even though I'm that bitch that doesn't think sex is that big of a deal for oops, and I'm in an open relationship, I actually think this.
Speaker 1: Is wrong when people practice monogamy.
Speaker 3: My homegirl hits back and like, that's basically a roundabout way. That's kind of crazy coming from you because you accept cheating.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, that's not what ethical non monogamous people accept. Like, that's that's the frustrating part.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: That's that's so when you're ethically non monogamous, the the idea yes, sex and exchanging bodily autonomy and fluids with other people isn't as alarming. But we both felt cheated on in our previous relationships because these niggas lied and betrayed the boundaries that we set for.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, except I asked for it. She's like, I have a bunch of homegirls that ask for it and they changed their mind. Eventually, you change their mind. I'm like, look in monogamy. So I ended up, you know.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I felt like she.
Speaker 3: Was judging me, even though she's like, I'm not jugging judging you. But if I accepted that, I feel like I would have no self worths And I'm like, whoa, oh, and that shit really oh fucking hurt. Because when I was dating hospital did, I wanted him to fuck other people. He would be at working at a bar and I'd be like, ooh, I want you to go pick up somebody. I want you to like fuck somebody and let me watch. And d he hated me talking like that, He hated talking about threesomes. He did not like shit like that. And I literally wrote her and I was like, I don't know. If you think I'm doing this because I want to keep a niggad, but like I really have kinks, then maybe you don't understand, like I have a lot of things I like to indulge in sexually. Then the conversation comes up of she thinks sex is sacred, and I'm like, bro, the sex I have with my man is sacred, but I do believe we could have sex with other people and it'd be fun and not as deep.
Speaker 1: I do believe this.
Speaker 3: If I didn't believe this, I couldn't do this show for everybody every week.
Speaker 1: As a true believer of this.
Speaker 3: Now being that person, I can still watch that doctor Umar Klip and empathize with people that are monogamous. I had a homegirl Mandy recently whose husband kissed another woman.
Speaker 1: She's fucking losing her mind. Now.
Speaker 3: On the other end, I'm sitting there like damn bitch is just a kiss. You've been with this nigga almost in years, but for her it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck.
Speaker 3: Am I to tell you your man didn't deceive you, that what he did wasn't wrong. And that's why I really don't like this whole We have to accept cheating shit. Some of us are much more open minded to you know, different sex with other people and relationships, and some are not. So to watch that clip of doctor Umar saying he would say that to his daughter.
Speaker 1: Here's my two takeaways from it.
Speaker 4: I want to lean into a bit of what he said, but then also lean into the fact that like your friends in the group chat, they uphold kind of Doctor Umar's point in saying it. And look, I'm gonna bring up well the tweet that I brought up the other day. But my one thing is he goes into asking about the finances, and he goes into asking, well is he a good man to you? Then he includes do he put his disrespect and hands as in you? It's disrespectful if you betray my trust. It's disrespectful if you're not considering my emotions and the things that I set forth in this relationship. So the fact that he combined disrespect with physical abuse. I didn't like that because there's a lot of ways for a man to disrespect you that don't include him laying hands on you.
Speaker 1: Right eat eating.
Speaker 4: My other part in this specific clip as well, is a man literally telling his daughter, well, do you think you're gonna find a man that doesn't do these awful things to you? You may as well stick it through with this specific man. And I want to bring up a clip because I do think a lot of women feel this way. So there was a Twitter that went viral a couple of weeks ago, and I screached out at it because I was like, he's god damned desperate as bitches. So she tweets not me finding out that my fiance is still seeing his ex and they've been meeting frequently. Our wedding is in the next six months. I'm conflicted about the decision I should make. Also, if I called the wedding off, what if I don't find a guy that will see me as a potential wife. And that's kind of what doctor Umar was leading into. The desperation that women just want a man period.
Speaker 3: Is hard, it is, but and that's the reason we stay with niggas that ain't shit, right, I mean auilty of it too.
Speaker 1: I mean we yeah, same, But I don't think that no woman should.
Speaker 4: Feel like her whole goal in life or the end all be with thal is whether or not a man claims you as a wife.
Speaker 1: Like this reeks of.
Speaker 4: Desperation, and that's what I think a lot of people have lost, like self worth and value in the ways that they accept these men and how they show up in their lives.
Speaker 3: I know that we are in a place where a lot of the value that people feel is through love. I understand it's been like that for years, but the love through partnership and through an unhealthy partnership is not one to be celeom. So long story short, you know, I started to feel offended by her, but I realized I'm not. This is not a friendship that will end, This is not an argument that will last forever. But I realize is I actually just felt more sympathy for the women that told their friends that aren't me.
Speaker 1: See, I don't give a fuck. I can have this.
Speaker 3: Dialogue with my homegirl that's monogamous and we done with the conversation. Yeah, but I literally said to my boyfriend after because I called him about it. I'm like, this is the girls that listen to my show. None of their homegirls are gonna welcome their thoughts or their kinks or their desires with open arms, and they're gonna talk shit about them right after. They're gonna be like, Ugh, this bitch talking about she want to fuck two niggas.
Speaker 1: Oh way, Like that's a no.
Speaker 4: I have friends right now that are heterosexual monogamous women. You should hear our conversations. First off, bitch, you'd and cheated on every nigga you're with. I need you to step into the fact that you were actually not monogamous. Like a lot of my friends lean into all of the surface layer, like the traditional values is what they claim they want. But I'm like, but bro, you cheated on every nigga you Bro, you actually enjoy dating even like or you'll date multiple men because you don't want to lean into the title because you enjoy seeing multiple people at once, and you just women want to be non monogamous because they don't.
Speaker 3: Women are so jealous me too. Women get very jealous, so they're like, Nah, he can't do this, I can't do this.
Speaker 4: So they're there's a sucking lot off. Let's be very clear on the other end, I have. I've had men that I talked to, men that I dated, I mean shit, even my ex because I wasn't jealous, because I didn't care whether he was in another bitch of space or not, or eating a bitch pussy right in front of me. Because I didn't show those jealous tendencies, they felt like I didn't like them as much. So men also lean into well, bitch, if you ain't acting crazy over me, you must not like me that much.
Speaker 3: Such toxicity is something that makes us feel value, right.
Speaker 4: Y'all make y'all feel value, not me. Don't bring that toxic shit over here, Mandy.
Speaker 1: Not to call you out, but I believe that the bitch hold on. You aren't even see it.
Speaker 4: If you are watching all you bitch on, h tell me, tell me if this is not a thing, No, tell me to break up.
Speaker 1: As many times as you did, you were in a high low.
Speaker 3: Like up down, updown. I felt this, So when you were going through it, I knew I didn't like it, But Mandy, you kept going it back because it felt good.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we don't know. You think you don't like it. But you're responding.
Speaker 4: We have not had the actual episode around the psychological abuse of a narcissist. That was a part of the dopamine that I wanted from the highs. I just wanted to keep feeling that. But let's be very clear too, in that moment, with it being my first relationship, I also felt like going back. Like I thought love was hard, relationships are hard work. I can't give up on this, like that's when the he got the maddest when I gave up and didn't want to fight over him anymore.
Speaker 1: Like to me, that's in within. I didn't want that. I absolutely I feel like a true rejection of it, though, isn't it so to me? I finally walked aways, but I did not want that. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 3: I want it, but I was responding to it by going back. I mean, but that means we people are So maybe then the thing is not Maybe nobody likes toxic relations toxic relationships.
Speaker 1: Maybe they don't like it.
Speaker 4: But the balloon shit niggas go on there and literally say, oh, no, I need a bitch to argue with me a little bit like I'm not arguing with nobody.
Speaker 1: I'm not raising my voice me.
Speaker 3: Like when not even toxic shit though, makes people feel like they have something that's worthwhile.
Speaker 4: And get I get that being maybe the majority sentiment I'm saying, I don't want to argue with a man as much as like we can get on this pod, I can get in front of any camera and debate people in my personal relationships, A nigga not gonna raise his voice in me. I have not been in a position where niggas ever laid his hands on me. I am not in a position where if it gets to talk, you can go like you can leave or all all all exit, all stop the conversation. I'm not into doing that with any lover of mine.
Speaker 1: I hate arguing too.
Speaker 3: And my last relationship wasn't necessarily very like intense verbal like bashing or anything, but it was a lot of up down, up down. To me, that's toxic, and for some reason the high and low of it going back felt good made me feel better.
Speaker 4: But it ain't made me feel good. I'm gonna tell you now them narcissists. I can't wait to really dig into that. I think I'm still understanding like like you guys heard like and it's funny because a lot of y'all in the comments. When I talked about finally seeing him a year later, y'all were like, ooh, uh, you're still unhealed or ooh, you still are dealing with trauma. Bro That relationship was traumatic. I would absolutely never get myself back into a relationship like that again. The signs of literally me not even wanting to confront him because I told you of the thirteen times that we broke up, he broke up with me eleven of those, but they weren't even breakups, they were, oh, bit, you gonna question me about what I'm doing. I don't like to be questioned about my behavior. So I'm gonna put you on ice and I'm gonna give you the silent treatment, and now we're broken up, like I'd never had any control over that. And it was just like, damn, I can't tell you when you hurt me. I can't tell you when your behavior is crazy, or I'm catching you in a lie and I'm telling you I know that you're lying, And instead of holding yourself accountable or even apologizing, you're like, oh, yeah, I'm not doing this because you're not gonna tell me I'm a bad person. This isn't working, and he would break up with me every time. That was not at all what I would So towards the end, I stopped even bringing up the things that didn't make sense, like bitch you and Panama pursuits. You don't have a fucking job, you have a fucking funeral to go to every other week. Ain't as many people dying in New York, nigga like, and so instead of questioning him on that behavior, because I just wanted to enjoy the happiness of our relationship, I even stopped questioning him because if I questioned him, he's gonna leave.
Speaker 1: Like that didn't feel good to me, but I did. I just enjoyed the highes of it.
Speaker 4: But there was absolutely a psychological abuse that was happening that when we talk about abuse in our relationship, we don't talk about the psychological. We talk about emotional, we talk about physical, we talk about sexual. That nigga was fucking with my goddamn head, and like, that's why it took me a year Bro, the fact that I couldn't be touched by a nigga after him. I know, y'all was making jokes of like my celibacy after Bro I cried with three different niggas, like bro. I was with Green Eyes in Atlanta shortly after, and I was on my phone talking to like my agent. He was pumping gas and he comes in the car and I put it down and I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm texting my agent.
Speaker 1: He was like, but you could be on your phone.
Speaker 4: I didn't even realize like what he had done to me, so like, nah, that wasn't anything that I would have wanted to say in It was my first relationship, and I was weak. I was not strong enough to feel better about myself to leave that situation. Because he did make me feel good and it felt good to finally have a boyfriend, but it was fucking embarrassing and I would never put myself in that type of relationships ever.
Speaker 1: I don't blame ever again women when or.
Speaker 3: And it's weird because like, you can't really shame women when they want a relationship that bad, cause it does feel good that not that someone shows you, right. I actually think it's a different thing. We date so much, everyone's so bad that when there's one that kind of works out, you're like, ooh, finally, I don't even really know if you are excited that you feel like you've gotten chose. It's just kind of like, damn, I've been playing this game so long and it's finally like, all right, found someone that wants to be on the same type of page. I really don't know if women are there, like I got him and you didn't. I think it's just like, oh, I feel relieved. I think that's my different I see it's not always this thing of like a woman is feeling that much.
Speaker 1: Value more than they know they could just stop dating. Dating is you know what's crazy?
Speaker 4: So I feel the opposite right now, and that's we're gonna get into the topic. So when you talked about meeting that couple on the app and having the foursome, a part of me with even having that conversation with Jozzie and her saying I wasn't really gay, and you know the fact that I really I was just head a romantic bisexual.
Speaker 1: I was heavily I joined.
Speaker 4: The app to see if I can meet a couple, especially because your couple was fine. I said, bitch, there ain't fine couples out here looking for other people I am. And so luckily Wezi didn't see the couple already I was in the group chats and sent her the date with me and them to Vinnie and all that. So I get on this app and uh, it's you know what, we ain't even gonna do vanilla shit.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that different.
Speaker 4: Basically, I was gonna talk about the different ways to meet couples, but I ended up getting into my throuttle. I met them on field, and to me, I was actively looking for people that were not only in kink but in lifestyle. I loved that they put if they were done the capital K. Yeah, so capit house. So I met this couple. I ended up meeting a matching with the guy, and of course she was tied to the profile as well, so they both were like really fucking good looking. And I was like, oh, so me and him talked for about a week because when we matched, I was in the d R, so I wasn't or I was just about to leave the d R, and so we kept talking even while I leave left to the DR and was taking off all the boxes. I was like, just so you know, I'm dumb, like and I see that you're in a d d LG DDLG.
Speaker 1: For those of you who do not know? Is daddy dom little girl dynamic? And so his woman was very sub He's a black guy, she's Asian.
Speaker 4: I was already coming in with the stereotypes like, I don't know how I'm fit the motherfucking mat I don't care.
Speaker 1: There's a stereotypes.
Speaker 4: So so basically we get into the app and.
Speaker 1: He immediately puts us in a three way. Uh you want to go ahead? Oh? Look, she's like, bitch, bring my car free. God. So I liked it.
Speaker 4: I think meeting on the app allowed us to kind of talk explicitly about what we wanted, and that's another reason.
Speaker 1: Why I matched him.
Speaker 4: So on his page he said not looking for ons os, y'all is one nice stand.
Speaker 1: He said, not looking for ons and looking for a girlfriend. Oh, let's you wanted to say unicorn girlfriend. Let's get into that. Yes, Oh I talked about that.
Speaker 3: No, No, we said we were going to So a unicorn, specifically, by definition, is a single woman looking to join a couple just for sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The word throuple has become a phenomenon because it's really a couple that.
Speaker 1: Brings us all want to grow with both people, that.
Speaker 3: Brings them in to join in in their dynamic and union. Now, I would say in the case that you were talking, so you asked about my thropple earlier, Yeah, mine was definitely like everybody is together, right, we were really sharing every day?
Speaker 1: Were they allowed to see each other with what? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So that's my point, right, thanks Dave. So basically in my throttle free Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's not the choice. We want to make sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, these niggas, we know who they support. Bitch, but I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Maybe if I find out Zaara is pro Israel too, I'm gonna be fucked.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not. I mean, I'm a hypocrite. I'm bisexual and fucking eat Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. I'm a part of the alphabelt.
Speaker 3: The day that they listened the companies, I was like, I'm gonna act like I see Starbucks.
Speaker 1: But anyway, but it goes to my delta miles. The stocks are plumbing. That's made them take off the pins we want all he's got a fucking Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you know where about uh long story short, So I was in a relationship with a woman. For those of you who have been listening to Horrible. Yes, this is already a story that's been told, but I think it's important to note. Yes, I was in a relationship with a woman. We were looking for a male you in a korn. Once that male unicorn came into play, we realized we really liked this dynamic and wanted a boyfriend. From there, we proposed it and became a throutle in our throttle. We were all pretty much equal, even though her and I had a very strong face of being in love and we were there before him. Everyone was allowed to see each other separately. Everyone was allowed we had separate relationships. And by that I mean her and I with her eye and him was all different. Me and him had a differ relationship for me and her, they had a separate relationship that even I had to learn to appreciate. I remember the day I knew it was real real. I called him and I was like, nigga, let me tell you about it, and he was like, yo, hold on, I got to call you back because she had a really bad day at work. And I was like, oh, that'd be like call me. But in that moment, she just wanted maybe to be coddled by him. Maybe he has a different energy than me. Fine, and we really.
Speaker 1: Shared each other.
Speaker 3: Decisions were made in our relationship each other, including when her and I felt like we weren't working out anymore and we had to break up.
Speaker 1: Him and I just kind of fell.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I'm realizing I might be leaning more into considering a poly dynamic because this was I mean, clearly since my relationship. I'm looking for intimacy and romance.
Speaker 3: So they said that they wanted a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: But so I was like, this is perfect, great, and me and him were one hundred percent on the same page.
Speaker 1: He brings her in and it seems like we're all on the same page. So then we date.
Speaker 4: If you guys want to listen as well, we went on multiple dates and we went to the sex club together. If you guys want to hear about the sex club, please join our Patreon because I share that experience on our town hall for the month of August, and baby was wild and I did something that I thought I would never do. Here shut up, so just go listen on Patreon. The bitch is not there, it's o Patreonamn.
Speaker 1: No, but too much.
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to get them know, just go on pat comback Slasha to hear about the blood. There wasn't even blood, bro shut up. So anyways, so we have this dynamic. It's great, it's perfect. I'm liking it, and I'm like, this is what I want. Also, out the gate, I let them know I'm not cutting off any.
Speaker 1: Of my niggas.
Speaker 4: So one of the things that I really wanted to bring up before getting into our kinky sex and these boundaries with Thuffols was the conversation around getting tested immediately, Like we're talking about Lincoln and he's like, okay, let's do Jersey City. And I was like, ooh, if I like you, I might have to bring my overnight bag. And he was like, hold your horses before we do anything, like I need recent results. I was like, oh, say, let's so we had planned a fucking meet on Monday. I couldn't get into get tested until Thursday, so I knew the first time we met we weren't going to have sex. It was just gonna be a date because I didn't have my recent results. And I wanted to this up specifically because the internet I don't even know which camera is mine.
Speaker 1: The conversations with my.
Speaker 4: Friends in the internet around getting tested has been disgusting, Like I had other partners of.
Speaker 1: Mine at even Alex.
Speaker 4: When we read at dinner bro Alex asked me if I had AIDS because I wouldn't got tested and got got prepped.
Speaker 1: He was like, do you have AIDS?
Speaker 4: And I'm just like the conversation around requiring your your partners to get tested, especially if you're non exclusive, especially if you're casually dating or having sex with multiple people, especially if you don't notice bitch from a can of paint. When I told my friends that they wanted test results and I was like, bitch, immediately made my appointment and was like, say, let's I don't mind going to get tested like I get tested, especially like when I was with my ex bitch. We fucked enough bitches and was at the sex club enough bitch. I was getting tested even with that nigga. So if you don't think I'm not gonna get tested for a new that requires that, y'all are crazy. But my friends made me feel dirty or made me feel like I was like doing something I shouldn't be doing because I was going to get recent test results or what I should expect them to be dirty, because why are they expecting you know, I was like mine, both of them sent me their test results like they had just gotten tested three weeks before meeting me.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, but how they make you feel that way?
Speaker 4: They made me feel that way because it's something that they don't do with their partners, and they're like, why is that something that's being asked of?
Speaker 1: Like is there an outbreak? Is there something that looks wrong?
Speaker 4: Like niggas, I think assume that you should only be getting tested if there's a smell or an itch or a fucking bump somewhere. And I'm just like the fact that this becomes an uncomfortable conversation. I just also saw a tweet where someone was like, yo, I asked this nigga for his test results and he started a argument with me.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I mean, let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons I got with my motherfucking uh, my fucking an x is because during COVID, I remember twenty four to seven hitting me up and wanted me to go see him and me asking him like, you ain't got no symptoms of COVID, right, He made it seem like I asked if he was a motherfucking monkey or something. I really people don't like the conversation around like just making sure they're healthy.
Speaker 1: They see it as an insult, like bitch, you think I'm dirty.
Speaker 3: My partner and I've been tested twice, I mean since being in a committic relationship. This is before when we were just dating, no, but since being in a committed relationship. And I remember when he got tested and sent it to me. He kind of laughed about it, like you have you now, and I'm like, yo, I really wasn't accusing you anything. I want this to become regular, yes, And he was like, yeah, of course I understand.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 3: I'm like with that little comment, I know you probably think I think that you dirt has something. Yes, And I just want us to keep on this together.
Speaker 4: That's why I would love to start forming in some way, even with this pod, with our social post, with something just initiatives like get tested week, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh, side of this is making me think of something.
Speaker 3: So we were talking about how our friends made us feel, yes, and what your friends just made you feel away. When I called him, I'm like, yo, I feel like almost everybody in my life that isn't like in this lifestyle, must think this of me, like I'm accepting cheating, right, Niggas.
Speaker 4: Think I'm easy and I really like the.
Speaker 1: Because it makes me feel like you really think I'm ugly? Wait what wait?
Speaker 3: What I really believe And I'm not saying I'm Beyonce or anything like that, but I really believe I can get anything I want. I believe money wise, I believe anything health. I believe I'll have whatever the fuck I want, including niggas, even if it's yours.
Speaker 1: I believe I can have it. Oh, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: And so hold on Instagram, baby, it's too easy. Like my friend said, bit you gotta chill, bitch. I will watch a movie on HBO Netflix, look up the cast yep, going like a couple of this niggas pictures in this movie like he he and my dms.
Speaker 1: Bitch, it's that easy.
Speaker 3: I really and not even and I'm not even an ig like meet people people like I just really feel like there's nothing as a no bitch like you think that's anything that stually got me tight because I was like that nigga got me too, Like this is a lot of the lit niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. Mine is the greatest.
Speaker 3: But if anything went wrong, I would not feel.
Speaker 1: Like the world was over. No me neither. Now.
Speaker 3: With that said, when we're on the phone talking about this, I'm like, Bro, I really hate this notion that like I'm doing something wrong. He's like, listen, we have so much communication. He's like, think about when you find somebody attractive and you tell me and we laugh about it, or I could act jealous, or you can have a feeling, like think about how much we're talking.
Speaker 1: How much are monogamous couples talking a lot about.
Speaker 3: Their inner thoughts, about their feelings about sexual thoughts other people.
Speaker 4: Which monogamous couples can't even like other people's pictures own, Like they can't even say what celebrity hall passes.
Speaker 1: They might have like what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like it goes straight into a day and be like, hey, if you're gonna be mad that I less super met the man, we can't be together And we could end this now because a bitch is gonna want to hop on Jason Momoa's face.
Speaker 1: Bro, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: There's so there's such a big like disparity in what we think respect is and he says to me like, I don't want you to feel this way because we over talk the check ins that we have, like even last week, I'm having like such a depressing week just with like family stuff and whatever. And I'm like, Okay, we gotta close it right now, like you need a break. I feel so bad for the foursome couple because I've been dodging them, But it's not even like I don't want to do anything with them again. I just I can't right now, you know. But yeah, it's such an open diamic And he told me, I have felt like monogamy has been based on lies. For me, it is like so that's so, that's why I got on this app, and a part of me.
Speaker 1: Loved that everyone was open. Baby.
Speaker 4: I'm we date separate but together, but this is the love of my life. I'm not leaving her, but I'm open to dating other people everybody that I know on Hinge and Twitter and all these Let's be very clear. I know that there's a saying, right and I think I said this to you well too, there's we all have one life to live, except for these niggas.
Speaker 1: They be living multiple lives. May be having a.
Speaker 4: Wife, a girlfriend, a baby mama. They hold on, they have different, different friend groups.
Speaker 1: They do. These niggas have multiple lives. Yet no, no, no, I ain't gonna hold no no, I love my truth.
Speaker 4: These niggas will have whole new I told you my ex was going by his first, middle and last name. Nigga had three different lives. He was out here living like bro. No, no, no, don't do that. I go by Mandy. I ain't even out here living as a Manda unless I'm paying a bill or booking a flight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am me.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers will be on a dating app talking about, oh, I'm only here traveling for work all the time, his wife lived forty minutes down the street. He just acting like he only in town for work. And these are real life stories, okay. Or the niggas you meet will spend a whole weekend with you, love you and MB and then go goes talking about man, I was just working all my mental health. No, it was your wife's and it was all the anniversary. Nigga and y'all went on a trip together.
Speaker 1: Fuck you mean I did want to get into the hoar derve.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about this throttle and the boundaries and why it was grand opening, grand clothing. So before we get into what went wrong or not what we're wrong, just how it ended. I did want to share our full experience having sex together because it was different. It was different in a way that I hadn't experienced it before, and I want to share with you guys.
Speaker 1: So again, they're in a DDLG relationship. I came in.
Speaker 4: It was like, Nigga, I'm a dom that's it. I don't mind switching, but I'm a switch when I take dick, but everything else, I'm pretty dominant in the bedroom. So this was the most different type of fucking threesome I've ever had. So first off, she got us matching outfits. If that wasn't a start to it. So we both take a shower together after we come back from the beach. So we had a whole per day on the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: It was so cute.
Speaker 4: We played video games together, we were competing against each other, winning prizes.
Speaker 1: It was super fucking cute. Let me put this in my notes.
Speaker 4: Take to beach. Oh the Jersey Shore was it? So we go to the pier, we come back to the house, bitch. She We take a shower together, me and her, and then she's like, wait, let me find this. I bought us outfits, so literally bought us matching outfits.
Speaker 1: Fish net outfits.
Speaker 4: I was like, well this niggas do this, nigga spoiled. So we get dressed, we go to the couch, and immediately we start making out with each other. So we start making out. She starts rubbing on me, and then I immediately go to licking her nipples, going down and eating her out. So he's watching me and her play on the couch. Now she is very sub and only sub.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 4: They don't even have a switch dynamic. But me and him have already talked about how I come in as a dom. She knows I'm dumb.
Speaker 1: So we go.
Speaker 4: From I'm eating her pussy and then he goes and also where they've been together for a year condoms. They still use condoms, which I like because I let them know I didn't want any children. So even though I got fully tested, I was still going to require a condom. So I hear him putting on I was like, oh, okay, I'm about to fill the dick. I'd already sucked it because we went to the sex club together.
Speaker 1: So I was ready to take it. I was ready to take it.
Speaker 4: I already sucked it. I already sucked it. And so how was this dick? The dick was good. The dick was good. The dick was good. But still in his mind, I know, he's focusing on being a dom, so he's still very interactive with her, and this is where the dynamic change. So he goes, he starts fucking me, then he sits down. I bounce on him while he has her like eating my pussy the whole time. He has her working the whole time, and I'm like, oh, whoa, this is like, this is this is kind of hot, like and then it gets to the part where he fucks her.
Speaker 1: He goes full on into fucking her anally. He liked anal sex.
Speaker 4: So I'm watching this cuz y'all know I only do handle once a quarter. That bitch don't had a goddamn dildo on her ass the whole time, getting her ass ready to take his fucking dick anally.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, whoa, Okay, we're really being kinky with the condom.
Speaker 4: Even the toys had condoms, don't they nump together. No, no, no, they don't live together.
Speaker 1: When when you had ask.
Speaker 4: Me, I had assumed because when we had been in a group chat, she was sending me pictures of them together.
Speaker 1: She just goes to his house a lot, So they don't live together.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: So anyways, he's just really kind of yeah, and I was like, you know, I like that. I love the little niggy and got a force to put on a condom. So baby, it was great.
Speaker 1: So he's fucking her Analie, and I'm like, oh, this is hot. So I go behind him.
Speaker 4: And start look at his balls while he's fucking her. He ass but this is where the dynamic gets crazy, right, So finally we get into okay, he.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck both of us.
Speaker 4: Now we get in into oral sex, and this is where bitch my dammeter turns on and this just feels real crazy damn meter. So he's very verbal to her, telling her. So she's now down sucking the fuck out of his dick. We're making out. He is a fucking phenomenal kisser. So while we're kissing, though, he keeps stopping to tell her what the fuck to do, Like, bitch, sucked this dick, you know put it all that, bitch, Oh oh all that? Like what bitch like she is a full cook subish. So he's talking too much for me, So, bitch, I started slapping him in the face. Then I take his motherfucking mouth while he's like trying to like push her head down on his dick, and I take his face and I hold it like this, and I start smacking him and I open your mouth and I start spitting in his mouth and making him do spit bubbles with my spit bitch, and he loved it because he talked about it. So I literally literally start like so I'm literally like smacking him while he's because now he's talking too much for me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, you like how she's sucking your dick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like how she And then he goes back to talking to her, and it's like you're talking too much again, So bitch, I stand up and fucking sit on his fucking face like while he's fucking trying.
Speaker 1: So now he's trying to talk.
Speaker 4: Now now he's literally still trying to talk like because he's and I'm like rubbing my fucking pussy all on his face, like you're talking too fucking much for me, Like, shut the fuck up. So I'm riding his fucking face and I don't know if the shroom kicked in right at this moment. Bitch, that nigga made me come so God, bitch, my legs locked.
Speaker 1: I ain't even gonna hold you. I'm never gonna get my pussy eight standing up again. Bitch. I almost fell broke an ankle or something. Bitch.
Speaker 4: I had to focus so hard on not collapsing on that fucking nigga.
Speaker 1: You hear me, I was like, good, that'slly. Just the hold.
Speaker 3: You know sometimes when you're in group sex and you're like, everything is such sexual, Bitch.
Speaker 1: It was so sexual.
Speaker 4: I got downe and I was like, bitch, I'm breathing heavy, and he immediately turns right back into the dom you see. I made her come, you like I made her come while you sucked my fucking dick and went right back into doming her.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh boy, wow, how's it ending? So it ends with all of that was way too much for this bitch, So let's get into the horse. We all just came. We all just came. I end up going back. Did he come on both your face?
Speaker 4: Where did he come. Oh no, he came up, so he goes. By the time I come, bitch, I'm good. Oh yeah, I got it down. Okay, look good, good deeds, because I'm like, wait, how did he? He came on both of our faces. So she was down there second, and Dick and I went down there to join her. And then he's like, oh, I'm gonna come, and he wanted he wanted to come just on her face, and I was like, bitch, I took it off her face and put it on mine. I was like, I was like rubbing my handy.
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 1: My face, Oh no, I want some food.
Speaker 4: And so then I start taking it off her neck because bitch, he came all over.
Speaker 1: So then I start taking it off her.
Speaker 4: Neck and putting it like this and making her eat it off her neck. And then I just put in and we just started kissing with his nut all over both of our faces.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, we sat.
Speaker 4: Then we sat, uh, we got some water, and then we started watching watching drunk History.
Speaker 1: Literally, she had never watched drunk History before. Did you sleep? I slept it?
Speaker 4: God, they had a fucking king bed, because baby, when we all slept in my house and my queen, it was given.
Speaker 1: You guys at your house.
Speaker 4: They stayed in my house after after the sex cluff that y'all could hear on our Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, but house. We were in a full fucking relationship for.
Speaker 4: The last two and a half weeks and it recently came to an end because, uh, we heavily did everything together, which we've done brunch, we've done the peer We've done bar hopping, we've done dinner, like, we've been on dates. Like this is like, oh, I'm in love. I this is what I love. She's sexy, He's sexy as fuck. He like we have Me and him had so much in common. I'm learning about her and then I'm like, kinky, wise, this is just great and it's like intimate, like what the professions.
Speaker 1: Without Uh he owns real estate properties and then he's also in finance, and then.
Speaker 4: She is a teacher cute and so let's get into sub mind you do, mind you? So we all we all sleep together like we're I'm like, this is great, this is great. I just I came. I'm having a good fucking vombit like it was huh. So basically the next day, mind you, we have not really She was very clear on our first meeting that the last girl that they tried to date it ended because she was overly facetiming him and was more interested in him than them. And I was like, oh yeah, bitch, I kind of like both of y'all, so don't worry about that. So I I to not make her uncomfortable. I was like, I'm not not gonna speak to him outside of spot speaking to you.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 4: I go against the grain and sidebar with her. Okay, So I sidebar with her to check in with her because now we've had a few dates, we're texting every day as a group. We just had a whole nother date we had full blown sex. Let me check in with you.
Speaker 1: She pretty much told me she a lot of me and him make her uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: How did you do you want me to go through this? Because I want to know we checked will because I wonder if you had to read between no one. I do also want to tell you guys too, what I also love and what I'm learning from because clearly I fucked up in the past. I did ask for both of their permissions to share details on the pod. Are you guys comfortable with me, like if you guys were on Twitter. I know I put emojis over their faces, but they were even open, like you can openly share us.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm joining this. I checked in and asked for if like what they were.
Speaker 4: They were like, you could share whatever, We don't give a fuck, And I really appreciated that. But I am checking in and asking my partners now, like what I can and cannot share on the pod. My band made it clear he's like dick, So so you know, I just thanked her for sharing that experience with me. Thanks for allowing me. You're amazing. Thank you for your patience. She immediately goes into it's not easy being a sub sexually, goes into the psychology of it and all those things. Mind you, now she's dealing with two doms, so we immediately go into where she's at psychologically.
Speaker 1: Care for her. Oh yeah, we Oh, we.
Speaker 4: Were cuddling like I for what I believe after care to be. Everyone got water, like he gave both of us water specific to her, though.
Speaker 1: I mean that, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: We hadn't talked about what aftercare specifically is needed and wanted.
Speaker 1: But we both changed into regular clothes. We hugged each other, He.
Speaker 4: Got us both water, he was heating up the food that we had gotten earlier. They checked in without me, so I assumed it was fine, and then me and her cuddled watching drunk history. Like me and her were more under the covers together.
Speaker 1: But you did up rubbing her head. I mean I was pushing her head down too, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before you read this, yep, as he's an experienced dom Yeah, hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I already think that's a fail. What is you bring another woman in? I'm sucking your dick while you're eating her pussy. You're calling me a bitch, talking to me crazy. This is super intense scene and it wasn't all about me right after, like I need.
Speaker 1: Well, No, they did.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't change. They were in the kitchen. I went into the back like they had their alone time. So I don't know what after care looks like to her. I wouldn't say it was a fail because I wasn't around them fully after. But then once they got done checking in with each other however they normally do, because again I don't know what that normally looks like. Me and her absolutely checked in. We changed clothes, and then me and her cuddled and I rubbed her. I was rubbing her shoulders, I kissed her like and that I did. I thought I did my part in that because I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, yeah, you probably did, but if you weren't the one that dominated her in a new dynamic, I.
Speaker 1: Did a little bit too. Okay, I dominated both of them.
Speaker 3: I feel like for if I would have just experienced that, Like I just got dominated really hard this weekend by my man, like real bad, like I was asking for everything. By the way, there was almost like a mark from slapping, and like after it, he had to hold me really tight, like constant rubbing, like massaging, talking about how much he loved me, like I ain't gonna live.
Speaker 1: I didn't have that, I would have died.
Speaker 4: I think that's a conversation that if you're in those dynamics in a room, like because we've talked about it, like they have such I don't want to call it violent sex, but it's such. It's aggressive sex that literally she's said she's cried sometimes he enjoys seeing her cry. There's another guy that I'm talking to now that literally enjoys seeing bitch's cry during sex and.
Speaker 1: I don't let him know. Yeah, when we have it, I'm gonna let you stop before I start crying. Bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't want to motherfucker cry to your sex unless I'm on shrooms and it feels so good and not and came and squirted all over the place that my os was water bro.
Speaker 1: I cried too, and what's crazy? I want to cry? That's the only I didn't feel like I needed a safe word.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if anyone's experiences, but the way that I could explain the cry that happened to me, I started crying in the middle of it, from the slapping and the spitting on me and the shit talking. And I was like, am I crying because I don't like because I was turned on? I was getting widder and wedder. Am I crying because this matches the scene? Or am I crying because of what's happening? Like I did not want it to stop, But at the same time, I was crying, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, what does this mean? Sex is weird? So okay? So we get into he said it's not easy being a sub yes.
Speaker 4: And she ends it with she said she's navigating how comfortable she is sharing her partner in casual vanilla spaces as well as the bedroom. She said, I just want to say I appreciate you, And I said, trust me, I can only imagine I enjoy my time with y'all outside the sexual space and excited to spore more there with you guys in a dynamic that is new but also pleasurable. Feel free to be open with me. I gave her the floor and did I said, feel free to be open with me. I'm not here to compete with you or make you feel like any more of the giver than you already are, because, oh girl, and I wanted like, because as a sub you are taking in a lot, but you're a giver innately, you might not feel like you can speak out for yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, here go. My best was like, she was like, bitch, you need to be a teacher.
Speaker 4: I said, bit, how A'm teaching a couple how to treat me when they're not comfortable.
Speaker 1: You need to be a teacher because you're doing a better job to get right now.
Speaker 4: So she did say that it's hard for me to figure out how our dynamic is supposed to look like when in this space. I said it's new for me too, but I guess that we can customize it. Then we get into I'm not sure what you guys discussed initially, but I wasn't looking for an actual polythrup over romantic relationship, and I said, damn, wish I didn't.
Speaker 1: I deactivated that bitch. I thought I found you. I ain't need to be on the AB. No, MO deactivated it.
Speaker 4: Stop looking because I was like, oh, I'm in a dynamic that I want to put focus into. Let me not sit here and feel like I have to keep going on dates. So I literally asked her. Then I said, what is it? What is it you want?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: I just know his page said that he wasn't looking for O and S and that y'all.
Speaker 1: Were both looking for a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Clearly after the convos we have all had, it seems blurred, is what I told her, because I'm like, I'm thinking we're all on the same page. We don't went on dates, we're at brunch talking about boundaries, we're doing all these things together, and I guess I didn't pick up that because they're in this DDLG. I'm thinking he's speaking for them, and I not realizing she may just feel like she's along for the ride with what he wants.
Speaker 1: So what he wants and what she wants is a bit different.
Speaker 4: So she said, he said he was looking for our girlfriend. I didn't notice, and then I told him to change it to no one night stands. I've always told him, I daily, I'd want to be in a committed romantic relationship and marriage with a fun and interesting sex life with friends that we consider genuine friends that we play with. She also went into the fact that, and let me go down to this her big here we go, Her big problem was the term girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So where he's.
Speaker 4: Now already because she's calling me a girlfriend, She's like, I can see how that can look like a girlfriend, But to me, a girlfriend, which I am now is much deeper than that. It's love, it's building, it's family and friends are involved, et cetera. So it doesn't sit same for how casual he makes a girlfriend feel.
Speaker 1: So I could also see there's a.
Speaker 4: Dynamic where now you're looking to place a hierarchy on this because because now the term entitle of a girlfriend means so much to you that you don't want me to have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But to be honest, I get it.
Speaker 3: But like, I know, our girlfriend to me does sound playful, not to diminish, right, but you're looking right, I'm just saying, it's.
Speaker 1: I'm y'all's girlfriend. I'm not just his. But then that's where I get it.
Speaker 4: Then she started going I told him, oh, this is about being cooked. He wants to be he wants her to be a complete sub and then he she pretty much goes into Then it made me uncomfortable when y'all were kissing. It made me uncomfortable that he was showing affection to you on the pier, like I don't want you to talk to him the peer, And because I had already known she didn't want me to kiss him outside of the bedroom.
Speaker 1: It was like his arm was around my lower back. We might have her at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was he He was the one is such a great fucking job bro. I was like, oh, I love this. She didn't want me to receive any affection. She just kind of wanted me there. And I was like, everything that you're describing is placing me as a unicorn. But also it feels like you feel there's a competition or an insecurity around how he may show up for me and that's not okay for me.
Speaker 1: Does she acknowledge that? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, I said, also, because then she's like, well, we can still be friends and hang out, And I said, oh, bitch, I got.
Speaker 1: Friends and I hang out with people to know you bitch, you got me fucked up? You want me to read it? I bitch. Hold on, bitch, you go. I am very clear with what I want right now. I think, so, she said.
Speaker 4: She said, I think to be safe in a sexual relationship, there needs to be honest into your in paracy, says his name king. Community are more inclined to be honest, I said, I agree they are. Are you okay with hangouts, friendships, and occasional physical experience, no pressure, but whenever the time time allows us to hang I said, I'm entirely fine with that. I'm not pressuring or forsing anything that's not there and don't want to sell myself or convince someone of anything else. Hold on, She goes back into I wanted to share, where I say, no, I don't need that.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: So she goes back again me explaining the difference between younicorner relationships. She said, so the casual hangouts and friendship isn't something you would want. Sounds like you're more interested in polyamory. And that's what I realized with our conversation too. We're literally dissecting labels and titles. This is a poly relationship you want. You don't want to be a unicorn, but you so we're the girlfriend title. We're literally just dissecting our meanings of these words. So I said, I need affection. I have a lot of friends and colleagues and casually hang out with people every day. In any sexual relationship I have, I need the affection and intimacy, and it seems like those things I cannot get from his name her man. I would want those things from the both of you. We can absolutely continue hanging, but I wouldn't want to be sexual with y'all. Then I said, I haven't been Polly before, so I can't say that's what I want entirely.
Speaker 1: But I don't like getting hung up on titles and labels. She then.
Speaker 4: She then wrote I appreciate it so much that Da Dada the next morning wrote both of them, thanks guys, this was a great experience. I'm gonna let y'all get on the same page.
Speaker 1: Let me give you a lot to see. So yeah, that's where we're at.
Speaker 4: So basically, this whole dynamic, I think is being introduced into a relationship. I think because she's a sub, she's down to try it out, but she's not fully comfortable in voicing herself to her partner, and I think wants to do this to just make to please him, And for me, it would have been a waste of my time because if I'm coming into a dynamic where you're so insecure about me growing my own relationship with the man, but yet you and I can kiss in public, you and I can sidebar, you and I can do all these things, but you're limiting me to doing that with the man. Bitch, I may as well just go out and be a hoe and charge niggas for this experience. I'd rather fucking sleep with a couple in Fiji or Aruba or.
Speaker 1: Borrow vacation then fucking New Brunswick. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Like, bitch, I would rather be a third for a couple that the bitch let me say this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when Mandy said this to me yesterday.
Speaker 4: I love that you want to try to call cap all my messages, Yeah, bitch, I told her I don't know. I don't believe I got friends. I got friends, so I hang out already.
Speaker 3: I was so annoyed with this because of the conversation with my homegirl about me accepting cheating, because she's like, I've met so many women that do this and they end up not being happy years down the road.
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, I'm really not that bitch, and this bitch no offense.
Speaker 4: Don't call my bitch because that's just so y'all know I'm talking about to both of them. And I said, uh, once you'll figure out and get on the same page. I would like to be reconsidered. Yes, like I really like objiction.
Speaker 3: Just like, but this bitch basically entered into something that won. You can tell they didn't communicate enough. They thought it was hot, they thought they were kinky enough. I don't know who's to blame.
Speaker 1: I think both of them, they both. I think mainly him because.
Speaker 3: You know your bitch and you know what I'm saying, and as you're them, let.
Speaker 1: Me get it at Your bitch was because of the dom that dynamic.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean as a dom. If you are a true experienced domb, you are full. You have so much language around what that stub is comfortable with you reading cues, body language, you.
Speaker 1: Are having constant conversation.
Speaker 3: You may be a great dom in sex, but you took this somewhere else and involved another person. To me, this is no different than a nigga doing girlfriendshit with me and then telling me they don't want a girlfriend. And I really did not like hearing this because when I spoke to you about this, the first thing anyone that I said, really they want a girlfriend? This is at your studio, and you said, yes, they do. They said girlfriends said girl said it like.
Speaker 1: Two or three times.
Speaker 3: And so now what I actually feel she didn't really do anything wrong by communicating what she couldn't handle. But I will be honest by saying I think she should have dealt with her jealousy alone first reevaluated it, had a conversation with him about it before even saying that to you, because I feel like she tried to sidebar to get you to be a unicorn without fully telling him how that made her feel. I do not think she let him know how jealous she was feeling. I also think it was super unfair for her to continue on in seeing you in different relationships and different scenes and differ.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I do believe they sidebarred that night after our sidebard. I don't think she told him that because well because she she The next morning, when we pretty much broke up with each other, she texts me, I appreciate you so much and I'm so sorry for all the misc miscommunication slash confusion with us. We are on the same page when it comes to the ultimate goal of what we want in life. That level of affection and intimacy that you want is understandable, but I don't think it's something we can get.
Speaker 3: They never had a three some before, they've never had a three sex.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was And this is why I.
Speaker 3: Literally have told people friend of mine that just got married, they were like talking about a threesome right.
Speaker 1: One of her.
Speaker 3: Homegirls is a vibe and like wants to fuck them and it's super respectful of boundaries.
Speaker 1: I'm like, God, you cannot do this.
Speaker 3: You have to see how you feel with a random bitch first. You have to go have a sex worker, suck as dick, be around him, see what things are are making you feel away.
Speaker 1: Don't just involve someone, especially when.
Speaker 3: You care about and then later you're like, oh, now you lost a friend and you fucking made this whole thing awkward. I do not think people should be involving someone to that level. I can tell already from her feeling jealous from a kiss during bro that kisses the kids during set.
Speaker 1: And oh, but I called you. We was kissing that niggas kiss We was kissing, kissing. What was she doing when you were kissing?
Speaker 4: Bitch sucking his dick like she was fucking pleasamb And I was up there like and we were. And then I'd go from like the long sensual kisses to slapping him his motherfucking face and spitting his motherfucking mouth and tell him get nigg.
Speaker 3: I think that this is just sad thing about it though, Well, is a sub really just felt powerless? And to me, that is never where the sub should go, Like when I'm asking to be slapped in the face or called a bit or be spit on or whatever. These are things I'm talking about before, and I just can't see a world where they really talked about I just don't believe it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. I think that we're the things that they've done. How they've expressed their sex life to me, it seems kinky, it seems.
Speaker 1: Enjoyable, but it doesn't pleasurable.
Speaker 4: But I also think that this is another thing that I realized, and I wonder this. She's a complete sub and she's saying that that takes a toll on her psychologically. And I wonder if the way he kissed me, the way he reacted to me made her uncomfortable because those that's not a dynamic he sees from her, like.
Speaker 6: Even like, like, even though she's a complete sub, maybe there's a maybe she wants to be more of a switch but feels like she's too much into the sub role where now it can't be changed.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that she wants to be a switch. I think what really can transpire from being a sub is a little bit of humiliation. Like I don't know if I could be subbed the fuck out in front of someone else.
Speaker 1: Ah, Like that's what I'm talking about with I told her she did a good job. That's not enough. I mean it can be condescending. I mean, no it was. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying yeah, But how psychologically I get that it can be a lot because to be fair, bitch, couldn't be me.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be.
Speaker 3: Could be either, And I'm a sub sub. Most of my stories in the book we wrote bro have to do with subshit.
Speaker 4: Like we went, we went and we got oysters, we had to wait while he goes went and got keys made.
Speaker 1: One time and she talked about she talked about.
Speaker 4: You know sometimes the dom sub doesn't turn off, and you know the ways that sometimes he talks to her.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, yeah, he ain't gonna talk talk to you in no way around me.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm gonna let you know that right now, because niggas don't talk crazy like around me.
Speaker 1: And she was just like, but I don't know if also just that talking like.
Speaker 4: She saw a different part of him or he acted differently when we were both around him, that maybe also made her uncomfortable, like damn, you're changing around this other bitch. But it's because my energy, my personality, how I show up demands.
Speaker 3: You know, happy to be saying, just so you know, I do not like couples that can't figure their shit out, that.
Speaker 1: Want you involved.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was just a whole different dynamic. They've been together for a year. I really hope they get it right. I would reconsider joining them again if she gets it because I like her and I like this really a turnoff though, like I still fucking both. No, it's a turnoff for me to hear that, Like, I just don't like hearing when people that are exploring different types of sex involve other people. And then to me, to be clear, none of us have family members have been taught classes like he's forty, she's thirty two, I'm thirty three, Like they still ask for a girl. But no, But what I'm saying is none of us really know yet, and the same way I said, well, let's customize what works for us. This is all very different for a lot of people to even be having the ability an authority to explore these types of relationships without like it being awkward with their families now having to know, like it takes a lot for people even our age the same way your friends even want to be judging about you and how you navigate shit, This takes a lot for people to be like, actually, I'm not monogamous and I really want this.
Speaker 1: Type of lifestyle and take a lot.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that her expressing her feelings is wrong. I'm just saying for people that can get on this app, for people that are ethically no monogamous, for people that can do all that you don't.
Speaker 1: They don't sound like they're great communicator with each other. They wouldn't.
Speaker 4: But it's what you said too, like or someone's like, damn, you wasted your time.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 4: That way my time, And then I think you text something like damn. I wonder who's more wrong, And I think I responded to you, bro. I don't think anyone's wrong. I think she's entitled to feel how she feels. I'm glad that she expressed it to me. I knew I wasn't someone that wanted to tiptoe around what that dynamic could look like, because I really wanted a strong dynamic with him as well, and I exided I think that that's the problem when we date people, monogamous or not.
Speaker 1: A person will tell you exactly what.
Speaker 4: They're looking for or what they don't want, and instead of listening to them, you might try to shape shift into making it work for you.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't have worked for me.
Speaker 4: And I was just glad that she was able to tell me what made her comfortable and uncomfortable because a lot of people don't know how to express that in dating or in sex.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually think she knew that before, though, So that's kind of what's annoying to me. I think someone that couldn't handle watching you kissed during sex knew they couldn't handle She just went with it.
Speaker 1: And that's why I kind of all, fuck it. I'm kind of okay.
Speaker 3: That's why you're taking this down.
Speaker 1: With you would not feel that way.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with actually being I guess this ain't gonna sound great. I'm okay with being a guinea pig. I'm okay with going into a dynamic where they're still trying to figure it out. Me and my ex figuring it out to where, oh, bitch, I don't I knew. I didn't want to throuble with him. Bit ch'all want a unicorns where I didn't even remember bitch his name is. The next day, go suck my nigga dick and be gone, suck my nigga dick, sleep on the floor.
Speaker 1: I didn't want all that affection of dating.
Speaker 4: I used to tell you that when you and your ex would go out and you're like, oh, I want to go on a date first. Now, bitch, we're gonna go to a sex club. Fuck this bitch and be out. Like I knew that that's what I wanted. So like to me a couple figuring out what works for them when including other people. I don't mind a little bumps along the road. I just happened to come across where they didn't really uh what I are not the pavement, yet they still had a little bit of crass in our foundation. I'm fine with that being a thing as long as they're able to work through it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you guys want to be my unicorn, I'll tell you I won't put you through any of that shit.
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's consensual. I'm not just making a bit sleep on the floor. I'm not talking about okay, oh no, no, no, no you did. I'm talking about oh God, like you want a unicorn though you wouldn't get back into a throuble.
Speaker 1: You want a unicorn. I'll tell you that oop. If you guys are interested, my nick is fine, and.
Speaker 3: I think for me unicorn, but not unicorn like you have to like dip out, will never see you again one night. All the type shit, I'm not ever going to be in a throutfle again.
Speaker 4: Okay, but wait to end it all, I actually still would love a thruffle.
Speaker 1: So even though this.
Speaker 4: Experience was a little shaky, I'm looking for a throatfle. Y'all both gotta be fine. I'm telling you that now, and preferably he has money because I'm too dumb. I realized I was trying to pick up too much of the shots and shit, I was like, let me let him do everything. I'm still a sub one. I don't want you to let me do Yeah, but why.
Speaker 1: Would you never do a throutle again before we got out of here?
Speaker 3: So uh, at this juncture in my life, I don't want to do a th throutle again because, Okay, my relationship is really solid, okay, and I don't really need outside energy fucking up my foundation, especially when.
Speaker 4: So like fucking threesomes. Doesn't that that doesn't count as outside energy?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I mean like being able to take on someone else's emotions, emotions, things like that, like to me throuble. But again, I was in a thruple where we were all really indebted to each other. I'm not looking for that. I mean, I told him recently, like, I really don't just want to fucking bitch. What I would love is we're dating someone we fuck her. I would love to get to the point because I'm in LA every other week where maybe they can have sex without me and I'm feeling comfortable. I'm not at that level of comfortability yet, but I would love to get there again because I was there in my last thrupple.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't even want me texting that nigga on the side. He was like, well, what if you can't be free? And she was like, nope, y'all can't hang out without me either. She ain't want none of that, and so that's why I was like.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm not ready for that, but I want to grow there. Okay, Okay, I think I'm the opposite.
Speaker 4: I think the reason why coming into a couple made sense to me was because I felt like I could give less of myself, which I think is where I'm at. Yeah, I can't give one person my all. I don't want someone super highly focused on where I'm at what I'm doing. Would like I like the idea that bitch y'all go have fun like or that I just didn't have to give too much to someone. I'm in a place right now where maybe I ain't got a lot to give. And when I if we can make plans and do that, that feels good. But a part of me is just not at a place where I think I could fully be with one person right now give that energy to just one person.
Speaker 1: So I'm giving the energy and I can't give it to too Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's too much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, you can slide on my DMS. Let me know if you're in the New York area, slide in mine. We are healthy. Not baxed, but waxed and shout out to Wolf not boxed.
Speaker 4: But I knew your mother, like your car was faked when we got back on tour. But I ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: I know it was. I told like, oh yeah I got my car, bitch, bitch a closure was he here I go.
Speaker 4: That was one of our breakups that Nigga broke up with me because I went and got baxed without talking to him. He said, you're making those decisions. That was one of our breakups. He broke up with me because I want to got the COVID, the COVID vaccination.
Speaker 1: I was like, kovid.
Speaker 4: I said, nigga, we about to go back on tour and I need my money. Shoot me up with whatever. Nigga, you just took acid and you mad.
Speaker 1: I got a goddamn COVID vaccine. Bitch. We'll be on drugs every fucking week and you mad. Bruh.
Speaker 3: But then just gave me four xanax and I only need it one. Right, My nigga was like, let me throw out the rest.
Speaker 1: Throw out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all no that anyway, we don't well, let me keep going going sometime manifested my men. Let me manifest our girlfriend. So I would love it if you like to go out for Dan like Dan. That's what we do every weekend. We love dancing every weekend. I like to eat, bitch, I like making breakfast. You know, you gotta like Nina. But yeah, I'm not necessarily comfortable with dating without each other at the moment, but I would love to get there. So you know, if you just want to fucking fineance nigga and me, damn me.
Speaker 4: And if you want to hear more about my two and a half week thruble relationship, uh, join us on Patreon cuz we did go to the sex club together and had a really really good, interesting time, So I'm gonna share those details on the Patreon. You guys can also hear about our first date. I recorded with Wheezy and shared what our first date was like. So go on over to our patreon. That's patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions. Also, if you're checking us out on YouTube, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Drop some comments below. If you had a successful or non successful throttle, we'd love to hear it below.
Speaker 1: Tell us who you agree with, disagree with, who's wrong, who's right? I don't fucking know y'all be arguing every week about.
Speaker 3: Something yeah, oh no, yeah, what's the girl? Justin what do you agree with me? And saying Nigga's right?
Speaker 1: I agree. They weren't ready, which is why I bound out.
Speaker 3: I know they have three I don't you know, because if they did, they would have known about the kissing bony. Yeah, they didn't really know their boundaries, and I was just willing to, like, Okay, well let's create them. I mean, me and my ex created our boundaries. We went, you know, when me and my nigga was talking about it. I was like, oh shit, Mandy and the couple broke up already. He's like, what happened? So we started talking about jealousy, and I was like, you know what's crazy. I feel like beauty wouldn't make me jealous because like I want to fuck a bitch that's bad as fuck right right. But I was like, Manny thick and that girl lint and I was like, nah, she has a nice azed body, though I mean you thick. And I was like, I feel like if we fucked a thick bitch because my nigga like a big bud. I was like, that might make me be like really not in a way where like I would be like, oh, we can never fuck her, are going to be super insecure, but I would try.
Speaker 1: I was really trying to think of the things that would make me feel slight jealousy. I think definitely something I don't have.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel very confident in who I am and what I look like, but ass I may never get there.
Speaker 4: Like even the nigga that I told you like, did we talk every day, like the one I don't really talk to about on this podcast much. When we had a threesome, and it was a threeesome of a bitch like that wasn't even white girl skinny, not at all anything like me.
Speaker 1: The only thing I asked was who gave better head?
Speaker 4: I just said because I couldn't even fuck so because I was on my period, so he fucked her.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel any type of fucking jealousy. I was like that bit, yeah, don't feel jalous. During this said I'm trying to think of what I would I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I realized though too, that ended as well with the double face come shot. That must be the way that I enjoyed three.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what niggas want. That's the dream in a well, I like it. I have to come on their face to have a three.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I might actually fill away if you fucking her and come? Where is it for me? I want to see it? Goddamn anyway, see you next week, See you guys next week. This has been another episode of Horrible.
Speaker 4: Chob Please child, please welcome to a bonus episode of Patreon kind of improm too.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna let Weezy lead this. Where were we going? Didn't you say you wanted to update them on? We knew we was recorded last year. Yeah, but no there was no outline since so.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean we're catching up the Busterny's gonna have a fucking goddamn seizure this helllining delivered.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start doing a fake outline. I don't put ketchup must times.
Speaker 4: Kind of what they do be every time you do a outline, we really don't stick to it.
Speaker 3: I just don't find the need to when I know that we can have a good conversation, like be super regimented.
Speaker 1: I know maybe what I want to talk about as far as the juice goes.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I maybe this may help explain it a little better now, especially in my life with making different shows, with having another show, even with for fact's sake, I kind of have higher expectations of being able to go on the fly with you.
Speaker 1: Not saying it's on you. But I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I've said this so many times with different conversations, or even if we're talking about a project with somebody else, I just don't need it with you. We just did someone else's podcast. I didn't really see her instructive question too often at all. I just don't find that it's that necessary, and sometimes my most favorite conversations with you were the ones that were impromptu, Like I have an idea of what I want to talk about with you today and opinions I want from you, But I also feel more relaxed and less pressured on a Patreon episode to do so. Patreon has become home for me a little bit. When it comes to doing an episode, I like, oh, well, hope they know that's changing. Not really, it's still going to make me feel more comfortable to be on Patreon with what's changing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, what episodes have been some of your favorites that you've seen in conversations with Andy and I over the years.
Speaker 1: I definitely see it both ways.
Speaker 2: I do enjoy impromptu. I think sometimes there's a certain magic that comes from just like on the fly, you know what I mean. But then I also have seen plenty of moments where the structure is needed, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: And we have the structured show so that can't die like and I think that's probably why I don't feel so.
Speaker 1: I know we got our hord drive, I know we're going to talk about news.
Speaker 3: So even if there's nothing there, I already in my brain knows something I want to talk about that happened in the news right.
Speaker 4: But to me, I would like to see that because a part of me likes to come in either a little bit more researched or coming in with an opinion that I can sit with for a little bit, especially because niggas don't like my opinions anyway, I don't feel as prepared to explain myself in the quickness that I may need to, or to combat your questions to my opinion with hearing about it right in the moment. So for me, it's a comfortability thing of going in knowing where I stand on a topic and being able to defend my opinion knowing you may disagree and come back.
Speaker 1: At me with why do I feel this way?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think even that was that was very prevalent in me just sharing how I was enthralled at seeing Chris Brown on stage and seeing the power that he has and us immediately going into discussing supporting a domestic abuser Like to me, that frozzled me because well, I wasn't ready to stand on that being my opinion, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't have to research while you're supporting him.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, that was just an excuse, not an excuse.
Speaker 1: That was an example. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So that's an example if I know I'm coming in talking about JD. Vance and the political landscape and what thought like to me, just I yes, but even that, I wasn't ready to get into the conversation about domestic violence because it wasn't on the outline. So to me, on topics that are just strong like that, not where we're just giving comedic relief, I because I have such insecurity with my ability to explain my point in a fast paced thing being questioned being why do you stand on this opinion? To me, I want to come in and be firm about my opinion, knowing that it may not be one that most people have or will agree with. So to me, I just I see so many times where I'm like, damn, I could have explained that better, or Damn I wish I said this, Damn I wish. So when it's those well we have outlines or the outline structure. To me, it's even why I ask you, hey, I haven't gotten the outline yet.
Speaker 3: Well, if you are also cool with doing ketchup and mustards, no, no, no, I know that.
Speaker 1: So this is what this episode is. Oh, I didn't know that because we've done three. I just didn't know. Yeah, I didn't know. You just had a Patreon episode. I didn't know this was a ketchup a Mustard.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, if it's a ketchup at Mustard, I love that I get to explain why having that outline a few hours before or a couple of days before we record an up. So it is important to me because this has been quite the insecurity that I've had in getting into deeper conversations on this show where I know we're gonna have different opinions because I do have an insecurity with my ability to form fucking sentences. I know I do this for a living now, but I just want to have a strong stance in my opinion where I can explain it effectively.
Speaker 1: That's all, Like you.
Speaker 4: Feel me like, that's really That's really where I've gotten into. And yes we have, we've both done all these other projects. To me, even pre production was a really big thing with a commility. So you just called a segment from our bonus content over on Patreon.
Speaker 3: We have so much more bonus content, BTS, live episodes, hundreds of hours.
Speaker 1: How are you not subscribed? Go right now? Patreon dot com Backslash Rebel Decisions