Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Master along with Tim Static. Let's get to some stocks down the move with us as Bloomberg News cross Asset reporter Donita Seikova. She is here in studio Fox. We were talking about Fox on Friday, not Fox on Friday. We were talking about what Fox.
Speaker 4: Box Yeah today, And the reaction on Friday was very good. Rocco was up twenty percent on Friday. We're seeing completely different reactions. Rock itself is down just about one percent. But the reaction we're seeing from Fox Fox shares the ticker is Fox a dumbling seventeen percent. Really not catching up on that optimism we're seeing in tech stocks, in stocks more generally. It's coming off these news that Bloomberg reported on Friday that Fox Corporation has agreed to acquire Rocco in a deal that's valuing it about twenty two billion including debt. We're seeing quite the reaction there. This is not the first such acquisition we're seeing from folks. Of course, we saw two b and to B has been growing really fast for them. They're acquired in twenty twenty. It has about one hundred million subscribers.
Speaker 1: Can I watch the World Cup on t B?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just that's what I'm trying to fink you.
Speaker 4: If you're happy to watch the ads, yeah, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you have to watch the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the thing. Both the to B and Roku, they have really pushing that.
Speaker 3: PHEB to bvah to be quick search offering?
Speaker 4: Are they offering it.
Speaker 3: Free streams of selected major matches and open ceremony. Looks like I'm paying for another streaming service twenty six feet World Cup quick start Well for like a dozen streaming services.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 4: That's what they plan to do. They plan to keep them separate so you can pay for a few more. So and Brocco will be separate. They both have about one hundred million monthly users. But there has been this big move. You know, obviously Netflix is offering cheap tier subscriptions if you're happy to watch the ads, so it's been getting pretty competitive. It's very interesting that if this deal has happened, this will be the third largest US television slash streaming platform, and it's going to be huge and it means a lot of competition for Netflix and Amazon. So very interesting space, but clearing investors are not too happy when it comes to the Fox stock, and that's actually not too great for the view because you includes Fox stocks as well.
Speaker 3: It's getting camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my top decliner a little later.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to be safe with that one.
Speaker 1: I to all you reminds us that two b's free, Yes, but if I want to buy the other matches, I'll have to pay for some sort of stream another streaming service. Sebastian Escobar reminds us that you can watch on Telemundo on peacock if you want to watch the games in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Ah mab be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly fun. Let's go to SpaceX second day in a row, second day as a publicly held company.
Speaker 4: Just second day and then superlatives don't feel like a second day. So just today the stock is up sixteen percent. Of course, the ticker we've been talking about this sps SPCX of sixteen percent today, nineteen percent rally on Friday, and the numbers are just crazy it's already the sixth more valuable company in the US just today. The value added is three hundred and forty billions and the market cup is two point four billions. That is so part part trillion, the two trillion, that's just a few hundred billions below Amazon. It's just crazy that in the span of two trading days we're getting so close to some of the biggest companies.
Speaker 1: One of them is profitable ones not Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's an aspect future customers. Yeah, the future.
Speaker 3: It's you're betting on the future, right, future businesses. Just get about thirty seconds Strip Advisor.
Speaker 4: We've been seeing that trend of major financial companies pushing deeper in hospitality, consumer experience. That's what Trip Advisory does. They have sold there the FOURK, which is like a European booking service to American Express for seven hundred million, and American Express now has a few they have Rezzie, they have Talk and now they have a fork. So you go to American Express, you book your trip, you book your dinner, you book everything. What too much?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just so I don't know.
Speaker 2: The stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio check back with US throughout the day. For the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.