Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senter, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator It is a very big week for putting out books that are full of crap.
Speaker 3: It truly is stunning. So Jake Tapper from CNN has a book along with Alex Thompson from Axios. The book is entitled Original Sin. President Biden's Decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again. And when you talk about full of crap, I really don't think you're being fair to crap like this is This is like a book Arsonist discovers a fire he started. This is like a book Tony Montana, the drug dealer says cocaine is bad for you. Like, yes, Jake, there was a cover up, an absolute, complete, total cover up. It was knowing, it was deliberate, and you did it. You, Jake Tapper and CN in We're twenty four to seven, engage in the cover up. You knew about his mental decline, and you refuse to tell anybody.
Speaker 2: It's shocking just how bad it was. And by the way, we have the receipts just to remind people.
Speaker 3: You know, you're going to hear the proof momentarily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're gonna get to that because I want everyone and this is why we do the show.
Speaker 1: This is why we do this podcast.
Speaker 2: You're going to want to share this on social media because it's so big, and I want to change cares for a minute and talk to you about Israel. It's now the month of May, and eighty years ago, this very month, the horror of the Holocaust, the final solution came to an end. But do you know that half of all Holocaust survivors live in Israel. The pain of the past now intensified today by October seventh and the rise of anti Semitism everywhere. We're literally watching it on our college campuses and along with other elderly Jews, thousands in Israel live below the poverty line and there's no safety net. That's why I support the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. The Fellowship does amazing work providing a lifeline to these precious ones in the form of hot meals and boxes full of healthy food. And for only twenty five dollars you can help provide a food box. Better yet, three hundred and fifty dollars provides hot meals for an entire year.
Speaker 1: So give generously.
Speaker 2: You can call and have a real impact for the people in Israel eight and eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight A.
Speaker 1: Eight four eight eight four three two five.
Speaker 2: You can also go online to give securely at IFCJ dot org. That's if CJ dot org or eight at eight four eight eight four three two five. All Right, so let's go back to this lie that I think the part that blows my mind the most is the fact that Tafliver is actually probably gonna get the best seller out of this. Everyone in the media is praising him for this incredible reporting, and this is the guy that literally helped cover up the cognitive decline and dismissed anyone who brought it up on a show.
Speaker 3: So look, the book, as I understand it, was originally written by Alex Thompson. Alex Thompson is not nearly as well known as Jake Tapper yep, And he had a contract with the book publishing company. He wrote the book, and then the book publishing company decided to cancel it and said, no, we're not going to publish this book after all. In other words, the book publishing company engaged in yet another cover up because they didn't want anyone to know, And so Thompson sought out Tapper and convinced Tapper, hey, join with me. You're a big famous guy. They'll publish it if your name's on it. And Tapper said yes. And I got to say so, there are lots of.
Speaker 1: Never got a crisis waste right that's.
Speaker 3: Looking particularly a chance to make some good money. I mean, hey, what's journalism all about if not monetizing your own hypocrisy and your own cover up. Look, Tapper, some of the facts that are coming out in this book. In twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four, Tapper and Thompson report Biden's physical deterioration was so severe that his advisors discussed the possibility he would need to use a wheelchair if he won Reelection's that's how bad it was. And yet every time anyone tried to bring up those facts, Jake Tapper and the rest of the corporate media covered it up. But don't take my word for it. Listen to Jake Tapper in his own words. This is a collection of Tapper over the years.
Speaker 2: And this goes back to twenty twenty. The very beginning is him talking to one of the Trump family members, Laura Trump, and he actually like ends the interview like, you can't even say this on my show.
Speaker 3: So this montage starts in twenty twenty, then goes to twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, and then twenty four all throughout.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: Tapper for five years covered this up aggressively.
Speaker 4: Give a listen.
Speaker 5: How do you think it makes little kids with stutters feel when they see you make a comment like that.
Speaker 3: It's very clearly a cognitive decline.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable. You are no view of ita. That's so amazing.
Speaker 5: It's so amazing to me that trying to figure out an.
Speaker 1: Answer cognitive declaresatent.
Speaker 5: Biden embraces his stutter talking about it, while Trump mocks it, exaggerates it, belittles it. He's sharp physically, I mean mentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the question is physically right right or so right right?
Speaker 5: And the guy who's his chief opponent is only three or four years younger than him. Maybe, I mean, you have questioned President Biden's age, mental fitness ability to lead. Of those supporting Biden, you said, quote, shame on all of you pretending everything is Okay, you're leading us and him into a disaster.
Speaker 1: Do you worry that you damaged him at all? I don't doubt that you.
Speaker 5: Got hugs and handshakes behind closed doors today, and maybe even publicly, some of them because they like you personally. But I've heard a lot of really nasty stuff about you from your Democratic colleage.
Speaker 1: I mean, just like, what is he thinking?
Speaker 5: Exercise in narcissism? I mean false claims to the Wall Street Journal about President Biden's mental fitness and acuity. He's eighty one and his memory. You know, it doesn't seem great. It's not horrible, But I don't understand the outrage quote behind closed doors Biden shows signs of slippant quote. The Wall Street Journal is owned by Newscore, which is run by the Murdocks. Beyond the headline, there is some critical nuance here. The article is mostly based on observations of Republicans, with former Speaker Kevin McCarthy the only one going on the record. They do note in the article that most of the criticism comes from Republicans. Have you heard any concerns from anyone who has met with President Biden about him seeming a little slower now the Russians are trying to do to make us in the public not trust the our election integrity. Joe Biden has dimension all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's just stop there and give the title of the book again, Senator, so people understand what they just heard and now what he's writing. Because if you just look at the title of the book, you understand the debauchery of journalistic scumbaggery.
Speaker 3: The title of the book is original sin President Biden's decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again. And understand Jake Tapper when he was saying that he was lying, he knew he was lying. Everyone else on CNN knew he was lying. They knew they were lying. Everyone on MSNBC knew they were lying. Everyone on ABCNBCCBS knew they were lying. Everyone at the New York Times knew they were lying. Everyone at the Washington Post.
Speaker 4: Knew they were lying. Everyone knew this.
Speaker 3: Look one of the facts in his book, he says at a fundraiser in Judea twenty twenty four, Joe Biden didn't recognize George Clooney, who he's known for decades. He had told by the way he had to be introduced like Ocean's eleven. What is there, casino?
Speaker 4: You're robbing?
Speaker 3: I don't understand, like Biden had no idea. This is the same fundraiser you remember where Barack Obama had to lead Biden off the stage because he was just confused and staring out in space, and Tapper and the rest of them just lied to us and said, Aoka, no problems here.
Speaker 1: You go back, Senator to what you just said a moment ago.
Speaker 2: And it's a great point here, and it's one about the fact that they were at this fundraiser and.
Speaker 1: The president didn't know, like George Cooney.
Speaker 2: Wise, do you have Barack Obama having to walk him off stage like that was when everyone in his realm that they were even trying to I think insulate protecting from They all knew then, like this is a disaster, and yet they still went full speed ahead with it.
Speaker 3: No, that's exactly right. You know, The Babylon Bee had a great headline that summed up this book. So the Babylon B's headline was quote, Jake Tapper uncovers startling evidence that Biden's decline was covered up by Jake Tapper. And that's exactly what his book is and listen, listen to this week Chuck Schumer, because it wasn't just Jake Tapper that was lying. Every Democrat was lying. Every Democrat Senator, every Democrat governor, every Democrat house member. They all knew Biden was seriously declining mentally, and they all covered it up. Schumer was one of the most shameless because he gave his own personal guarantee about how quick Biden was. And and listen this week when when finally the media confronts him about his lies, Listen to what Chuck Schumer says.
Speaker 2: You said in June of last year, in my meeting for President Biden, I found the command and the president guilded influence to make.
Speaker 4: Fagress and key priorities.
Speaker 3: But in that same mom violent here that he not even recognized George in a fundraiser show.
Speaker 1: We're just looking forward.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the best answer I've ever heard from a politician center.
Speaker 4: We're just looking forward.
Speaker 2: Hey, we gotta go. We're just looking forward. And I'm walking off stage like we're just looking forward.
Speaker 3: I mean, so, Governor, tell me about the dead body that we found in your house. We're just looking Or tell me about the.
Speaker 1: The cocaine, the White House just looking for just moving.
Speaker 3: We're just moving for guys, Schumer, not not the tiniest bit of accountability, not the oh yeah, we're not just we're moving forward.
Speaker 1: To forward movement. The Democrats.
Speaker 3: You know, it reminded me back if you remember when Mitt Romney ran for president against Barack Obama. Yes, and Harry Reid went and lied and claimed that Mitt Romney hadn't paid income taxes, and he just flat out lied, and he did it on the Senate floor.
Speaker 4: You know why I did it on the Senate.
Speaker 1: Floor because you can't argue back with him.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's true. But there's another reason he did it on the Senate floor because the Constitution has a provision called the Speech and Debate Clause that that that immunizes members of Congress for speech and debate on the Senate floor. He did it so no one could sue him. So Mitt Romney couldn't sue him for defamation because he was lying.
Speaker 1: And he didn't sit on TV. Interesting and after.
Speaker 3: The election they asked Harry Reid about wait, you were lying, you had no evidence, And and Harry Reid, who was then the Democrat Senate majority leader, he said, well, Romney didn't win, did he like, It's the same thing as Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 4: We're just looking forward, all right.
Speaker 3: Listen to now Biden's national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, who worked with Biden every day in the White House and so new to an absolute certainty that Biden was severely mentally declining. But listen to what Jake Sullivan said.
Speaker 6: What happened in that debate was a shock to me. I think was a shock to everybody. And I've made that point before. Just finally, do you think in retrospect, given everything that's happened and everything we've talked about today, it was a mistake for President Biden to try some fun again. One of the things about being national security advisor is that you're mercifully insulated from politics and political decision making. I was insulated from it to the point where while I was National Security Advisor, my spouse was running for Congress, and I had strict rules about what I could even do to support my spouse, let alone be involved in political decision making, political calls in the White House. So I have not weighed in on those issues and would not weigh in on those issues.
Speaker 2: Let's just be clear. I've known national security advisors. That is the biggest one of crap I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to point out something really funny. There's something about Democrat men that makes them weenies. So he says, my spouse was running for congress, so he is actually married to a woman. Yep, Ben, Can you imagine any circumstances which I refer to your wife as my spouse? I mean, isn't like I don't know a man who refers to his wife as my.
Speaker 2: Spouse who's running for congress, my wife who is running for congress like that, like.
Speaker 3: The way like human beings would communicate, but but not not Democrat after.
Speaker 1: Yours would be my smoking hot wife who's running for congress.
Speaker 4: Better And by the way, do I know you well or do I know you will.
Speaker 3: Any any chance to to praise praise your wife, not your spouse. Yes, my smoking hot wife is exactly exactly the way to put it.
Speaker 1: I set you up for success there.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if there's anything you're gonna you should clip from this pod and send to your wife, like go to this minute mark in the pod.
Speaker 1: Honey, you made the pod.
Speaker 3: Actually look as you know the podcast, so that'll bell she'll be listening.
Speaker 1: This is a litmus test.
Speaker 2: One day I said thing about my wife in my show and I wanted to see if she heard it, and like her friends text are like, Ben said thing about you, and she's like, what did you say about me?
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 1: I was like, well, if you listen to the show, you would have known.
Speaker 4: It was like a great, you know that was a mistake. Don't do that. I told you, so you only I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I want to ask you on a very serious note here you look at the hypocrisy. But the most disturbing thing for me coming out of this book and how the axious reporting is that the cabinet members worried about his capacity, specifically in a crisis. Now there's been interesting reporting, and I just want to put it in perspective. He has the bad debate. There was real conversations, we were told and there's reporting on this about the possibility of invoking the twenty fifth. Not because they were afraid, I go back to the you know, worried about the capacity in a crisis.
Speaker 1: They just didn't want to lose the election.
Speaker 4: It was all politics.
Speaker 3: They were perfectly fine having someone with dementia who was not capable of decision making as president as commander in chief. So this Jake Tapper comedy book includes the revelation that multiple cabinet members were worried that he could not be relied on at a time of crisis because his mental diminution was so great. One cabinet secretary said, Biden's top aids quote shielded him in every meeting from October twenty twenty three on quote the cabinet was kept at bay another quote for months. We didn't have access to him. There was clearly a deliberate strategy by the White House to have him meet with as few people as necessary. Another cabinet secretary says that one rare meeting during the time, that cabinet secretary was quote shocked by how the President was acting. He seemed disoriented and out of it, his mouth agape. They knew they were worried. And you know what, if our enemies attacked us, this was the commander in chief that the Democrats and CNN and the lying corporate media was telling us could protect us. And and look, I don't know that I'd trust him to operate the remote control on the television set.
Speaker 2: By the way, are they going to put this on her fiction or nonfiction? That's what I want to know when you go to the store, right if you go look for like.
Speaker 3: Well sadly, I think they'll put it on under nonfiction, which they should, because it is true that Joe Biden's has had a massive mental deterioration. What they should put under fiction is what Jake says on TV every day. That's the fiction part. The irony is this may be the one truth thing Jake Tapper has has written or said in the last Hold on the Guy from Access. It's actually true. It was someone else who wrote it and his name name on it. Yeah, but but by accident he told the truth, except for the fact that he didn't admit that he's been lying to the country the entire time Biden was in the White House.
Speaker 2: So let's go back to the cabinet members, because this is the big question. I was doing Fox and I Waters World. Killy mcneie was filling in form White House pressingcretary and she was talking about then when when some of this was starting to break and I and I said, look, the headlines are amazing, but I said. The real question that I think we should all be asking, and I want your take on this, is if all this is true, and I have no reason believe it's not, who the hell was the president of the United States of America. Who was running the country? Was it thirty people that were elected by no one? I don't think it was one person. I think there's a very good chance that the FBI was the president of the FBI and the DoD was the president.
Speaker 1: I mean, who the hell was running the country?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Actually, all right, That's why I ask you.
Speaker 3: I've been asked that question probably a thousand times, and I'm gonna give you the most terrifying answer you could imagine. I don't know, Okay, I genuinely don't know. I think it was Barack Obama. I think it was Barack Obama. Barack Obama, certainly his minions, is the only president in modern times who at the end of his presidency stayed in DC, bought a big house in Calorama. Every night, their cars in the driveway, and all of his little apparachic minions are in the White House.
Speaker 4: And I think it was a combination.
Speaker 2: When Joe Biden's White House was filled with staffers. I want people to understand this. This is well reported, but this is really important right now for this story. It was well reported on that Biden and his team were the one that placed everyone in the positions of power in the Biden I mean Obama, I Saix's Obama and his team placed everyone basically in a position of powers in the Biden administration.
Speaker 3: So look, in four years of the Biden presidency, I'm in the Senate the whole time. How many times do you think I spoke with Joe Biden while he was president.
Speaker 2: I would say one to three zero, And I was saying one to three because I thought they were protecting him.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, as a senator, and that's not normal. People need to understand that.
Speaker 4: Not a single time, and that is bizarre.
Speaker 1: How many times with Obama freeing?
Speaker 4: Lots of times.
Speaker 3: I mean I spoke with Obama regularly. With Trump, I speak with him often every week, sometimes multiple times a week. It is part of the job of being a senator to work with the president, to talk with the president, even the president of the opposing part.
Speaker 2: Were there ever big lads with Obama? For example, I'm trying to really paint a picture here of how insane it is. You didn't talk to him for four years.
Speaker 4: It's bizarre.
Speaker 3: And the thing to understand is we all know Joe Biden. He was in the Senate for four years. He was a man of the Senate. When I was first elected the Senate in twenty twelve, Joe Biden swore me in. In fact, I'll tell you, without the cognitive decline, and he was fine. Now when vice president thirteen years ago, he did not have cognitive cline. And in fact, it was funny. So my girls, you know, my daughters, they're fourteen and seventeen. When I was sworn in, they were two and four. They were little bitty and my two year old Catherine, Biden leaned over to pick her up and she screamed. She screamed really loudly, and Biden said, it's okay, it's okay. It's a Democrat, but it's okay. And that was actually quite funny.
Speaker 4: I laughed.
Speaker 3: And you don't how Time magazine does little quotes of like the quotes of the week. Yeah, that next week, the quote of the week was it's okay, it's okay, it's a Democrat, but it's okay. Vice President Joe Biden to Catherine Cruz age two, and I've said, you know, when Catherine is married, hopefully a long long time from now, I intend to read that quote at her wedding and say, even at age two, Catherine knew if a Democrat tries to pick you up.
Speaker 4: Scream loudly.
Speaker 1: I like that one. So where do we go from And by the way, when.
Speaker 3: I say I didn't speak with him for four years, that was true of virtually every Republican senator.
Speaker 1: So we would say that Democrat senators are talking to him. They middle more.
Speaker 4: The Democrats talked to him early.
Speaker 3: On because they were isolating him from what the book saying from like everyone, so they talked to him a little more. When when the Senates and session, Republican senators have lunch together every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so we talk at lunch. It's they're working lunches, they're very productive. We would sit at lunch and talk about how weird it was that that none of us had spoken to Biden, had been to the White House to see him, and we all knew him. They were clearly hiding him. I actually remember one of my colleagues. John Kennedy a good friend Senator from Louisiana. He was one of the few who had seen Biden one time, and he actually told us all the story. We're sitting at the table and he said, look, he had passed a bill. He said, it was a fairly minor bill, but it was a bipartisan bill that had passed, and Biden did a bill siding, and so they brought him under. They brought him over because they wanted to say, look how bipartisan were So so Kennedy was in the oval and Biden was there, and Kennedy started striking up a conversation with Biden, and John knew him like we all did. And and Biden asked, so, John, you ever seen the cabinet room? And John Kennedy being John Kennedy, he said I lied and said no, and he said, come on, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he care where that was going? You say, now to that question, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so he takes him in there and he said. Biden begins telling stories from like forty or fifty years ago, and Kennedy said, the White House staff comes in freaking out. Miss President got to go, you gotta go, And Biden yells at him, shut up, I'm telling stories, and he said, he went on for like thirty forty minutes, and it was like listening to your grandfather who tell these same stories and ever the same stories like fifty years ago. They can remember, but but don't ask them what's happening today. And and that was and he was literally at my lunch table. I remember he was the only one of us who had seen Biden since he's been president, and and that was his one experience with him.
Speaker 2: Will there be anything now that the mees accept this as fact? They're reporting on this fact. Cabinet members were worried about his capacity in a crisis. That's what they've said.
Speaker 1: Is there going to be any oversight slash investigation? Should there be? From Congress?
Speaker 2: And I know that's a weird question because there's somebody like, look, we want let's move on, But like I do, actually, as an American citizen, want to know who was running the United States of America that was elected by no one.
Speaker 1: I want to know who was calling the shots it was elected by no one.
Speaker 2: Because whether I win or lose an election, my vote should not be canceled out by by some sort of dictator or tyrant within an administration that no one knows who's running a government.
Speaker 3: And by the way, there's a related question to that Ben which as we see the stories that apparently a substantial number of official things that Biden signed were signed by the autopen.
Speaker 1: So was he even making the decision to sign them, right?
Speaker 3: And he didn't even seem to know like some of the pardons. And I actually think you'll have this litigated. I don't not aware of any court that's ever decided is is a pardon? Does a pardon have to actually be signed by the president. So, look, every elected official has an autopen. I have an autopen, and so for things like constituent correspondence, if you write into your senator, you'll get a response back, and we try to respond substantively in the autop pen will sign it. And I get millions of those letters, so I couldn't physically sign them all.
Speaker 2: All I'm thinking about right now is how where that autopen isn't how much fun I could happen keep going.
Speaker 3: But look, it's fine for if something like correspondence a birthday wish, But the question is for something that has legal force of law. And I actually want to know did they use the autopen to sign any legislation, because it's not clear to me legislation that the president didn't sign has legal force. The autopen is not the commander in chief and the chief judges.
Speaker 2: For example, if he didn't autopeny, which means I'm truly convinced that he didn't know what was going on, he didn't know who's appointing.
Speaker 1: He probably didn't know who's pardoning.
Speaker 3: And if that happening, the parties are where it'll be litigated, okay, and that will Why is that so different, because look, it's it's interesting, like a pardon under the Constitution, all you have to have is a document from the president that said, you know, I I pardoned Ben Ferguson and and and suddenly actually only if it's a federal offense, so he can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the abuse I take, the abuse I take.
Speaker 3: But it literally there's no pomp and circumstance. It doesn't have to have gold leaf on the paper, it doesn't have to be an official it's just a piece of paper with a signature with those words and his signature, that is legally a pardon. But if you don't actually have a signature. Listen, I've been in the oval dozens of times, probably more when when President Trump is signing things and pulls out he actually so have you seen the pen? Okay, yeah, I've got I've got one of the big sharpies, like most presidents use like a sharpie to have a signing pen. But President Trump's it's a marker that's probably what ten inches long.
Speaker 1: And maybe golds like golden signature and like an inch.
Speaker 4: In diameter like it's it is massive.
Speaker 3: But he signs one after the other, after the other after the other, because that's what gives it legal force of law. If you have a president that's mentally incompetent and you have staffers running thing, it makes you wonder doctor Fauci's pardon is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Yeah, And if it's the auto pen, which I'm sure they can figure that.
Speaker 3: Out, it will be It's an interesting question, you know. I'll say a few more of these quotes from from the cabinet members. The cabinet members in this book, uh described said one said quote the staff did him wrong. If you were with him every day and you knew this was going to be a problem, why didn't you go to him and say another said quote, access dropped off considerably in twenty twenty four, and I didn't interact with him as much. A third said quote, Yes, the president is making the decisions, but if the inner circle is shaping them in such a way, is it really a decision? And here was another cabinet secretary. I don't think he has dementia, but the thing is he's an old man. The president can give you four to six good hours a day when he got tired, sloppy isn't the right word, but his guard was down. That would be the commander in chief of the United States.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to the last quote, Sata, that you just said about the people around the president. Now that it's over, now that everybody knows the cognit decline, now that the books are being written, they're telling you they may have only gotten four hours a day out of the president units Asperagra. That is maybe one of the most shocking statements I've ever heard about any president.
Speaker 3: Yet, look, it's he was not mentally capable to do the job. They knew it, and they lied about it. And by the way, Jake Tapper's whole premise that gosh, little old mea was deceived. They just didn't tell me the truth.
Speaker 4: I just didn't know. Well, Jake, if you listened to.
Speaker 3: Verdict, we were telling you the facts, and we were telling you the facts early on par I want you to go back to January of twenty twenty four. I want you to listen to a segment of Benemy in the podcast back in January of twenty four talking about Biden's deterioration.
Speaker 4: Give a listen.
Speaker 3: You and I and kind of anyone with eyes and common sense have been observing for a long time that Joe Biden's cognitive decline is massive.
Speaker 4: But it's easy for.
Speaker 3: Some observers to dismiss that and say, you know, these guys are biased, they're partisans, they don't like Biden, so what they're saying is not true. In this instance, the people speaking are the Biden Department of Justice and not any department of justice. This is an apartment of Justice that has proven itself the most politicized and partisan department of justice in history, and they have argued. So, for example, I'm going to read you a paragraph from the report. In his interview with our office, mister Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended quote if it was twenty thirteen, when did I stop being vice president? And forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began quote in two thousand and nine, am I still vice president? He did not remember even within several years when his son Bo died, and his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him, among other things, he mistakenly said he quote had a real difference of opinion with General or Aitkenberry, when in fact Aitkinberry was an ally whom mister Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama. All of that was authored by the Biden Department of Justice. And when they are describing the sitting president as a well meaning elderly man with a poor memory, the natural question for anyone to say is, holy crap. If he's not competent to stand trial, why is he the commander in chief with the authority to send our sons and daughters into harm's way? Why does he have access to the nuclear codes? Understand the description here? They say, you couldn't charge him with a crime because he's not aware of enough to have the requisite mental intent. And yet Joe Biden tonight, if he's so desired, could literally exterminate humanity from the face of the planet. As commander in chief, if he gave the order launch the nuclear weapons. Now, unless the military refused to obey the commander in chief, Joe Biden could exterminate every life on this planet. And if he's not mentally competent to stand trial, that is terrifying. So that was a year and a half ago, a year and a half ago on this podcast. And understand the entire basis at Tapper's book is he couldn't possibly know about known about this mental decline. The Department of Justice in this would be the Biden Department of Justice went into court. So the Robert Herr Report, Remember they did not prosecute Biden.
Speaker 1: And where was that? I wonder do you remember the timeframe on that.
Speaker 3: That was early twenty four. Yeah, we covered it a lot.
Speaker 1: And that with them interviewing him in twenty three.
Speaker 2: So in twenty three when they were interviewing Joe Biden, they then in twenty four told America he's so bad off.
Speaker 1: We can't even charge him with anything.
Speaker 3: So they concluded if they charged him, he would be found not competent to the convicted. That is a stunning. Look, there's a standard. There are people that are not competent to be tried. If you have dementia, if you're like mentally ill, that you're not able that The legal standard is you have to form what's called mensraa, which is intent. And they said, well, he's so old and senile, we can't charge him. So that's why they said, oh, yeah, he clearly violated the law. He committed a felony. Remember he kept classified materials everywhere, including his garage next to his antique car.
Speaker 1: Now to joke, that's real.
Speaker 3: And they said he was guilty of that, but they couldn't charge him because he was incompetent to stan trial. I want you to listen in twenty twenty three to me laying out his mental decline and MSNBC Morning Joe making fun of me for it.
Speaker 1: This was like one of their big intros. May fourth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Twenty eleven, when Republicans in the House stood strong on the death ceiling again because Democrats had had majority of the Congress for two years had passed trillions in irresponsible spend, and Republicans stood strong and said, we will not raise the debt ceiling without serious fiscal reform.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 3: Then Vice President Joe Biden came and negotiated a deal, a deal called the Budget Control Act. Vice President Biden sat down with House Republicans and reached a meaningful compromise. President Joe Biden needs to do the same thing, and I'll say sadly the reason he hasn't so far, I believe is because his mental faculties are too diminished.
Speaker 4: Right now, you know, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 8: He has such a point. His mental faculties are so diminished that he passed more bipartisan signed more bipartisan legislation.
Speaker 1: He was doing it last year.
Speaker 8: Any president since LBJ My god, if he were as coaching as he had been than twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: But he could have been like you could have gone back to FDR.
Speaker 7: What else he did without without apparently realizing what he was doing. He like held NATO together to fight Russian aggression in Ukraine, and and.
Speaker 8: My god, I know he only increased eight hundred mile border in NATO.
Speaker 4: With Russia exactly.
Speaker 1: But I guess he you know, he thought he was happen.
Speaker 8: You know, it reminds me of Ronald Reagan when he was speaking at Harvard, a Eurekan College grad and he's sitting there talking to the grads and he's making fun of his education. At the end, he goes, you know, sometimes I just sit here with a presidential seal in front of him, and I wonder what I could have been with a good.
Speaker 1: Go back and read.
Speaker 2: David, go back and read Reagan. He says, by golly, I mean, I love this. And by the way, we do know who was doing it now. It was either an auto pin or a bunch of old staffers.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious that I may have missed this. But as Joe Scarborough apologized for lying to America, no.
Speaker 1: It's probably writing a book about the decline of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: How they apologized, as MSNBC, as NBC, if any of them apologized, they knew he was mentally diminished, and they covered it up because they were partisans, and they have supported his agenda to heck with whether we had a competent commander in chief or not.
Speaker 2: It's truly an incredible story, and this is where we hope you take the show.
Speaker 1: You share it on social media.
Speaker 2: Hit that share button ford it you can send a text message to a friend so they can hear exactly what we just played for you. And don't forget hit that subscriber auto down with a button wherever you're listening to this podcast. You never miss an episode and the Centain and I will see you back here tomorrow for our weekend review. Don't miss that as well. We'll see you here tomorrow