Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Getty. I just came across this. I was perusing various Twitter feeds, came across Ian Bremer's and he tweeted out. He said, from my pal Freed Zakaria, who is due too has a show on CNN. They're friends. He said, As someone who has criticized much of Trump's chaotic and counterproductive foreign policy, I would not hesitate to nominate nominate him for a Nobel Peace Prize. And that's around the Israel Hamas Palestinian situation. And Ian Bremer said of that, seconded by me, So there's two prominent lefty, big time Trump criticizers who think he should be winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's the Hamas conflict or more the bringing together the Gulf States?
Speaker 2: And is yeah the whole thing, all of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, far from over. But yeah, interesting, wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, yet Trump's biggest critics would hate that so much. Trump is the most mixed mixed bag.
Speaker 2: In political history.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm looking at what we're letting the Houthies get away with right now.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And Trump's like, well, as long as they leave us ships alone, it's not our problem. I think he's wildly wrong, completely wrong. Uh, there's more to it than that. The Euros need to do better and step up. But the idea that we just each country protects its own ships and we let the houthis close down the most productive shipping lane on Earth.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And Trump's copper tariffs is inexplicable. It's bizarre. I don't know what he's doing. There's a thing with Brazil that I think is insane. On the other hand, the good stuff is so good. I can hardly believe it's happening. What he said about weapons of Ukraine. He told NBC this in an interview. That will run and meet the press. We'll have that for you after we do this. Yeah, one more thing. It's not clear to me yet, the whole Zoran mom Donnie thing. It might be a flash in the pan and people say who in like two years, or it could be one of the biggest political movements on the left we've seen for a very long time.
Speaker 2: I don't tell you why I'm saying. I do think he's gonna end up mayor in New York. But yeah, well it could be more than that. But to stay with us, please. But first, it's the Friday tradition. It's time to take fond look back at the week it was.
Speaker 1: It's cow clips of the weekd of the Gorilla, Henry Whips.
Speaker 3: Of the Week.
Speaker 2: You guys need to get off the board. You're not scaring anybody. Come on, man, yes, man, I wish I ate a couple more. I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I exceeded ots by twenty five percent, retaining customer growth.
Speaker 4: The TSA saying effective immediately, all passengers will be able to keep their shoes on through security. The company saying some individually wrapped crackers may be incorrectly labeled as cheese that may have peanut butter inside.
Speaker 5: He go guy.
Speaker 2: They called this area flash flood Alley.
Speaker 1: Four months of rain fell in a matter of hours.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 5: Right now they're popping off deer gas canisters and folks are just running like crazy and it's just chaos out here.
Speaker 1: The FBI is offering fifty grand to anyone who helps them identify and convict a pro who allegedly fired a gun at federal immigration officers. I think different. I have lovely lines. What are you talking anyway?
Speaker 2: Elon Musk vow to retrain his AI system known as GROC.
Speaker 1: Those changes appear to have prompted Grok to use some anti Semitic tropes.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk breaking even more from President Trump, saying he will create the America Party.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a UFC fight. We're gonna have a UFC fight. Think of this on the grounds of the White House.
Speaker 3: The letter I sent to the Nobel Prize Committee, it's momon in you for the Peace Prize, which is well deserved. We get a lot of emotion thrown at us by poop the.
Speaker 4: Russian leader unleashing his largest aerials sold yet on Ukraine.
Speaker 2: So who are last week?
Speaker 3: I don't know what? Don't you tell me?
Speaker 6: What does it say that such a big decision could be made inside your government without you knowing?
Speaker 3: I would know if a decision was made. I will know.
Speaker 4: President Trump now saying the US will resume weaponship ins to Ukraine.
Speaker 7: Hey, come on, man, how about that?
Speaker 2: What was the tuneless singing at the end. Wow, all those people pouring out their love to Ozzie and then Joe attacks him like that.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, it was fairly terrible in his elderly ears.
Speaker 2: And we never did get to this. So and you heard a little bit of eclipse of the week. So originally Trump was asked several days back about the whole pause and weapons to Ukraine. He said he didn't order it. Who did? I don't know? You tell me. Then he was asked more about it. I like clips sixty three there, Michael, and I heard this decoded. It doesn't make any sense when you hear it the first time. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So yesterday you said that you were not sure who ordered the munitions halted to Ukraine. Have you since been able to figure that out?
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't thought about it, because we're looking at Ukraine right now and munitions. But I no, I have not gotten into it.
Speaker 6: What does it say that such a big decision could be made inside your government without your knowing.
Speaker 3: I would know if a decision was made. I will know. I'll be the first to know. In fact, most likely I'd give the order. But I haven't done that yet.
Speaker 2: So that was a typical Trump like nonsensical statement. You know, he is so good at that, and he gets away with it in a way that nobody else can for some reason, I.
Speaker 1: Think partly because people think, how to hell with this? I thought this was interesting.
Speaker 2: So Joe Scarborough the other day on MSNBC said that was that message from Trump was to heg Zepp and others. Decisions this big do not get made by anybody but me. That's what the point of that convoluted statement was.
Speaker 1: Ah, and with an unspoken because Trump often will fire people, but he waits till you know, the heat is off. Then he you know, so he's not seen as reacting, but he was absolutely saying you will be canned if you do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Scarborough said. He said, I think it was a decisions like that only I make decisions like that, and if anybody makes a decision like that again without my knowledge, they will be going which.
Speaker 1: And maybe the people who already did it are going to is my point. That was so convoluted nobody could possibly follow it.
Speaker 2: And I apologize.
Speaker 1: But yeah, interesting, Yeah, that's fine that this sort of wrestling for power and influence and the flow of decision making. It happens in every White House. It's just a little more public than Trump's.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if books will ever be written about any of this, because, as I've said many many times, Trump uniquely kind of just everything is in his own head. I don't know if he's having He's not like writing a lot of books about this or any I don't know if he's having long discussions with people. I think this is all inside his own head. How did it take him so long to figure out what Putin was and come to this decision? Anyway? Trump does an interview with Christian Walker, which will air in its entirety on Meet the Press on Sunday, but parts of it have already come out and promos by NBC. Trump previewed that he would make a major statement on Russia on Monday, with no additional detail. Yet, I'm disappointed in Russia, he said a major statement to make on Russia on Monday. So the fact he said I'm disappointed and I've got a major statement to me means that it's going to be about that. Sure, you know, in time?
Speaker 1: Was he ever appointed? That's been my my.
Speaker 2: Question all along?
Speaker 1: How are you disappointed in Putin? He did precisely what Putin does and always has.
Speaker 2: You're disappointed? How are you ever appointed? And also this asked about I.
Speaker 1: Mean being disappointed in my dog for not passing a calculus test. How the hell did I ever have the idea that he would? But again, Trump is Trump.
Speaker 2: Very much like that. It's exactly like that. Also asked about weapons for Ukraine. Uh, we're sending weapons to NATO, Trump said, And NATO is paying for those weapons one hundred percent. The President told NBC We're going to be sending patriots to NATO, and the NATO will distribute that. So the patriot missiles we are going to be providing, I guess. And what the big announcement is on Monday. I assume it's going to be about the sanction. So okay, and a whole bunch of people died in Ukraine last night, with a continued onslaught from Putin. He is not backing down at all. Where this is going. I don't know Putin assassinated. I think we got a clip about this, but Putin's people, I'm sure Putin called the shot. Assassinated a top Ukrainian spy in Kiev the other day. I don't know if you've seen that video, the guy's walking out of his apartment complex there in Kiev looks like a neighborhood committee. Or in the United States, somebody runs up with a gun, shoots him five times, sticks a gun in the shorts, and runs off. Wow. And Ukraine, if you don't remember, has assassinated a whole bunch of people in Moscow, a couple of generals, a couple of people in charge of various munitions, things that they took out over the last year. So both sides can reach the other side, I guess they really want to. But the main point being, Butensnome showing zero signs of backing down. In fact, he's ramping up, so I don't I don't know where that's going.
Speaker 1: Also, this hour is Mundami the kamie just getting started.
Speaker 2: The comment it's the first time I've heard anybody say that. Really, that's a plus.
Speaker 1: Speaking of communists, Harvard is exploring a new center for conservative scholarship to counter well to reach a settlement with the Trump administration. Interesting stuff. I've heard a number of pundits who are usually fairly careful about throwing around terms like communists say Mandami is a communist government run grocery stores, and we're going to seize the means of production. What else do you need? New York is going to elect an actual communist as mayor and perhaps several more.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is something among other things on the way stay here.
Speaker 5: America is reportedly on the verge of a French fries shortage for real because of all the cold, wet weather this year, fewer potatoes are expected. This really tells you all you need to know about how we eat in this country. The two artist foods in America to get are French fries in the popeye'es chicken Satewe.
Speaker 2: It's National French Fry Day, which means nothing what it is. We talked a little bit about this yesterday. Sunday is the one year anniversary of Trump nearly having his head blown off by an assassin, and it's making me remember that cold, crazy period. It would it had been just what ten days after Biden blew up his presidency with that debate. So Trump gets shot on a set. Is this one of those episodes where you can remember where you were? Do you remember where you were when you got the news? Anybody? Yeah? I do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was on the freeway and my friend called me, Yeah, did somebody in our text chain alert us?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: I think that's how I found out. I think it was me. Actually, yeah, I think it was you too, Michael. Anyway, I flipped on the television and started watching, and like, I think I got on the TV before he was even on his feet. But yeah, I absolutely remember where I was. And then my son, who suffers from all kinds of anxiety everything, was running around the house in a panic and worried something was going to happen to us. I had to calm him down. But yeah, and then within a couple of hours, I was on a bunch of different radio stations because Glored knows people need my punditry after a major historical event like that. But it was the next freaking day that Joe and I got on airplanes and flew to the convention, which is just stunning. I mean that all that happened in that period of time, And I remember I was sitting next to a guy who does security who had a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours later was wearing a T shirt that had a picture of Trump with the bloody face and the.
Speaker 2: Fist in the air. Quickly that stuff got out there.
Speaker 1: And then two days later, after he gets shot, he walks into that arena in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: We were there, and the crowd goes nuts those two days after.
Speaker 3: I mean, that.
Speaker 2: Period of time at the USA Today's that's the front page story today. Just kind of looking back on that and interviewing various historians, so like, wear this ranks is major events in US history because it's just a stunning little period of time. Yeah, I mean, you can't overstate its power and significance, and a bunch of the historians saying and it continues to this day, and how it brought in, really brought in Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and a number of other people they quote who brought them in, if not completely into the fold, like Elon Musk, but like much closer to Trump, just for a variety of like human emotion reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as you've pointed out more than once. You know, there's the expression the dog that didn't park, it was the nuclear bomb that didn't go off. Trump not being murdered on live TV. I mean, just I you can't imagine. You can, you can take a shot at it, but you can't imagine the chaos, the ugliness, the horror, the instability that could have echoed for decades.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yes, yeah. But he walked into the arena two days later, didn't say anything. Remember, they just announced him and he came in and he had the big bandage on his ear and the crowd went nuts. And he had he looked, he looked affected. And then by Thursday we were we were there for that. I left. I went over and had some key lime pie at the restaurant run around the corner from the building. It's not surprising as a gay. Now, Uh, go ahead, you see did you use your pocket fork? I have my fork right here, I have my keep it normal. That is not even it's not normal. It's not normal to carry a fork with you, a big metal fork, come in contact with a pie. But I remember he gave that speech. That was what the It was the longest speech anybody'd ever given for an A nomination acceptance. It's like two hours long, hour and forty five. It was something insanely long. It was so long.
Speaker 1: I listened to an hour of it, caught an over, got back to the hotel, turned on the TV and he was just getting warmed up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's not a crazy beach. And he walked over there and he hugged the firefighter. Yeah, oh man. Else, the whole the whole week was just it's surreal. It really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of one year anniversary look backs over the next week or whatever. But I wanted to bring it up just because the shooting was a year on Sunday. Holy crap, what an event in US history. And like I said yesterday, not one in a million people would have reacted the way he reacted in that circumstance. He's just such a unique individual. We have more to commons to hear.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: Everything is what you put into it. And there's an expression in tech which is garbage in, garbage out, and that's really what's happening here. If you program it a certain way, it will respond in a certain way. AI is people. If you really think about it's data about people, and whatever you tune it to do, it will do.
Speaker 2: Huh. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: It's like an extremely impressionable child. But it seems it can pick up anything, any habit, any idea.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting and interesting thought but it's you know the fact that Elon had called out Google for their AI being so woke, and he was trying really hard to not have his AI be influenced by people, and then.
Speaker 1: It drew a toothbrush mustache and started to command Germany in essence.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's a little more of that person on CNN talking about AI and Elon.
Speaker 8: He's building something else here that has to do with the data and the information collected and using it for various things. They just linked up Tesla with Groc, and so you're starting to see sort of what's coming into view, which is he's trying to create an AI that does things for you but is not focused on Twitter anymore.
Speaker 2: Really, there's Groc in my cyber truck. What is it going to be doing? Trying to keeping you, trying to convince me that you aind the Nazi Party. I mean, I don't know if I need now. Yes, we're working on that demit, Yeah, I don't know. I could see it being useful in a variety of ways, but how it all is meshed together can mansion. So I was listened to this theory before we move on to the I was listened to this theory and I need to there's apparently there was a who's involved in the podcast Peter Thal one of the old PayPal billionaires and another super smart guy. Anyway, it was the idea that if you believe there is something else beyond you know, what we all experience, you know, another plane of reality, God, the afterlife, whatever is it is? Is it reaching to us through AI? Is it like, is it somehow AI tapping into that and it is?
Speaker 1: Which No, No, it's just computers that can answer questions. But thanks for us.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, so I'll listen to that podcast and get back to you because I don't quite understand the premise, but that's what they're going with. Yeah, yeah, wow, No, no, it's not. It's just it's a it's an outgory and then it goes with the next indicated word.
Speaker 1: So it's good at helping you plan vaga. Oh there's something else you said. I wanted to comment on and it flitted out of my head. All right, well, let's just move on. Maybe it'll come back. Zoran Mamdani Mandani the Kami. He is likely to be the next mayor of New York City, the most important city on Earth. Arguably, maybe not as all the money people and I predicted this, but it's freaking obvious, so I don't get much credit.
Speaker 2: All the money people in New York.
Speaker 1: Have held frantic all night meetings saying, all right, who are we backing, Let's figure this out, but quick then let's give him enough money to do whatever they want.
Speaker 2: So they beat the friggin communist. That can happen. See Joe Biden. I mean, you know, in case you don't remember, he finished like in seventh place in every state leading up to South Carolina before the money people, the powerful people said all right, we can't.
Speaker 1: Have Bernie or Elizabeth be the nominee. All right, so what are we going to do here? So sometimes that happens, right. Indeed, well, similar thing is happening in New York, and some greater urgency. I have a feeling was lent to it when it became clear that allies of the Kami, who unexpectedly won the city's Democratic mayoral primary, they're plotting primary challenges against all of the city's top Democratic incumbents, including Haakim Jeffries, the minority leader of the House of Representatives.
Speaker 2: Let's see that.
Speaker 1: The CNN reported Mamdanni's allies, notably key leaders of the Democratic Socialists of America who are freaking America hating communists. They are dangerous. They are bent on the overthrow, violent or otherwise of the United States government.
Speaker 2: I am completely convinced of that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're talking about running primary challengers against Jeffries and several other incumbents, including a representative Richie Torri's Jerry Nadler, who's a waste of his considerable amount of skin, Dan Goldman, and Yvette Clark.
Speaker 2: It's considerable mode of skin slip bat in there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh. The intraparty tensions come at a precarious time for Democrats who are facing plummeting approval ratings and struggling to rally behind a national leader ahead of the twenty twenty six midterms. So they are absolutely on the front foot Mamdani and the Democratic Socialists of America, and they are determined to take over a substantial part of New York's congressional representation.
Speaker 2: So that's an interesting angle. And then the Wall Street Journal editorial board yesterday they had this article, Chuck Schumer's Mundami ma'am dannih Chuck Schumer's Mamdanni test just that Chuck Schumer and all the other major Democrats in New York have always endorsed the Democratic candidate for mayor. Is Chuck Schumer going to keep his mouth shut? Or is he going to endorse the guy and keep it his mouth shut? Would be pretty loud, right. Is he going to not endorse the Democratic candidate for mayor of New York?
Speaker 1: Speaking of frantic all night meetings, I'm sure he and his minions are doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, what an interesting spot to be put in. They mentioned that a couple of people in on this cabal are a state a New York State senator who's a Democratic Socialist of America guy, and the radical left is alive and well in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Does the Republican Party love the idea of Mamdani being the mayor of New York for the next four years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I keep going back and forth.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be an awful, awful period of time for New Yorkers. But in the same way that San Francisco had to hit bottom, and other cities that we both love, like Portland and Seattle, they just had to hit bottom. Evidently before they got turned around finally. Daniel Lurry's doing great working and his people in San Francisco, and it's turning it around. Although undoing all that damage is going to be just incredibly time consuming, inexpensive. But does New York have to prove the case one more time that progressive policies are a nightmare before America wakes up to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of intelligence, the regular kind I mentioned Harvard, Harvard is allegedly discussing an effort to open a new center for conservative scholarship to quote support viewpoint diversity. They're talking to potential donors and say it will not be partisan. Harvard is considering a conservative scholarship center like Stanford has the Hoover Institution, which is something because Stanford is woke as hell, I mean, like disturbingly, but they have the Hoover Institution within their umbrella, which does fantastic work, think tanky work for conservatism. The center, which could cost as much as a billion dollars, would aim to promote viewpoint diversity. As Trump and Harvard continue broader negotiations over what will it take for them to get their federal funding.
Speaker 2: Hey back to mom, Donnie briefly, just because I came across this and meant to get it on earlier, as the mainstream media is finally now kind of digging into this guy and finding out all kinds of things that oh and there's so much, so many things that his opponents would have loved to have a hat out there when they were running in the primary. But his dad, who was a professor, writing on in praise of the suicide bomber, clearly the prime objective of the suicide bomber is not to terminate his or her own life, but that of the others defined as enemies. We need to recognize the suicide bomber first and foremost as a category of soldier. His father wrote, when suicide bomber were a big thing killing Israelis, So there you go. His dad, who was the professor at Columbia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, radical Marxist, absolutely avowed Marxist.
Speaker 2: That's something you think this will actually well, I think it's actually gonna happen. I don't see how he's gonna lose. I don't think it's certain that he's gonna win. But who would win. You can't say it was certain.
Speaker 1: You can't beat him. You can't beat something with nothing. As they say, the great Eric Adams. You think they would really looked intellectual, brave, leader, the commander of men, Eric Adams, half wit, half crook, half aware of his surroundings.
Speaker 2: Eric Adams.
Speaker 1: That'll be a slogan old haves the Eric. Yeah, what a nightmare. How does this keep happening? I mean, well that's much disgusted, But how do you vomit up? Joe Biden as the leading light of your party and then this commonist and the only person who can stand up to him is Eric Adams. Well right, well, the person running against him in the Democratic primary with a shot was freaking Cuomo, who is a full on crook, a full on you know, sex prom walking, sex problem. It's just all kinds of a grandma murderer, yeah, obstructor of justice. And he was the he was the hope that Conservatives or other Democrats put their weight behind. I mean I would agree, how do we or come on, excel seor excelor? How do we end up with these horrible choices all the time. It's because people don't want to get in politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and who can blame them?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 2: And I love New York and I love you wow. And I wouldn't want to. I don't even know what all my tweets are throughout history, but I wouldn't want to run for some office and have to defend everything I've ever tweeted. No, No, certainly not.
Speaker 1: But well, and then you can make a legitimate statement or have a legitimate stance on a legitimate issue, and the extremist from the other side will come for you and your spouse and your children and the rest of it, even if not physically, you know, online, reputationally, whatever. It's just I don't know if democracy works anymore in the Internet age. We got two choices, monarchy now or unplug the Internet. We'll have a Twitter poll and you can vote.
Speaker 2: I just saw the video the little kid who got stuck in the claw machine. It's kind of a cute video to me.
Speaker 1: You leave them in there for a good long time. It's like having your kids smoke a whole pack of cigarettes back in the day. Or leave them in jail for six hours before you bail them out.
Speaker 2: Scare them straight exactly. Let him get really hungry before you let him out, that Neil. They'll learn not to mess around with an amusement park. Whatever you call that. Howl's the kid about three that's old enough to learn exactly we.
Speaker 1: Will finish strong Nextarstrong.
Speaker 4: The stunning upset at Wimbledon, American Amanda Anisimova advancing to her first Grand Slam final, the number thirteen seed from New Jersey, beating number one Arena Sabalanca of Belarus. So now'll face eighth ran to Agashwantek Hooland on Saturdays. She could be the first Americans to win Wimbledon's and Serena Williams in twenty sixteen nuts and if American Taylor Fritz wins in the men's semis tomorrow, it'll be the first time an American man and woman will be in the Wimbledon finals in more than fifteen years. I think I advanced to Wimbledon finals just forgetting through those names tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, thirteen verses eight for the final.
Speaker 1: Burners with their fur names so difficult, David, Right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Like the women's tennis. Kind of used to really be into Wimbledon, he said, Wimbledon. That's not Wimbledon, David, Wimbledon with the d I just don't care, you know. I used to like tennis a lot. It's just there are too many sports. And I'm not saying it's a bad sport or you shouldn't watch it.
Speaker 1: There's just there's there's so much entertainment everywhere, every minute of every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're at a restaurant while we're on vacation. In one of the matches was on with Number one where she got pushed, and uh, it was it was exciting, it was fun to watch.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I thought, why don't I watch this more often? And it's because you just said there are so many other options. Yeah, where it was.
Speaker 1: At the other day, it was the end of the semi with Djokovic and some plucky youngster sinner. His name was It's easy to remember because we're all sinners according to the Good Book. Uh but uh, I watched the last couple of points and I thought, damn, that's entertaining. Yeah, that's Those are some really really good athletes doing their thing.
Speaker 2: At a high, high level, but just so much all the time.
Speaker 1: So there's breaking political news that Dan Bongino is clashed with Pam Bondi over the whole Epstein files thing. So pissed off. I know he was so pissed off he took.
Speaker 2: The day off work Friday.
Speaker 1: Because they'd gotten into a big conflict at the White House on Thursday, and he just, what do you say as a young hipster.
Speaker 2: I can't even. I can't even, he says, right, says, I can't even with you to Pam bond over the Epstein files of all topics.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, that, two sources familiar with Bongino's positions. He was increasingly displeased with Bondie's handling in the Epstein case because she had publicly over promised an underdelivered disclosures about an Epstein client list that apparently never existed. Then Laura Lumer joins in, she's a Bondi critic now apparently, Yeah, I don't know, speaking of I can't even. I can't even with the palace intrigue.
Speaker 2: It's all per or is it an argument over performative He is gonna say, it's all performative politics? But is it all an argument over that? Because none of them do any of them think there's anything to this story? Maybe Laura Lumer does. I don't know, there's there's no I heard somebody point this out upun it the other day. I never thought about it, but it seemed pretty obviously. Why would there be an Epstein list who would keep detailed records of Jim Jones sex with a sixteen year old on this date, on this I mean, why would you have those records? Blackmail?
Speaker 1: I suppose, yeah, come on, now, come on, blackmail, and or he was working with the intelligence agencies and that was part of his toolkit for getting people to comply.
Speaker 2: You're one of the he's europe full. Here's one of the he's with the Massan people.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you a link to a website. You got a loog at it.
Speaker 2: Hey, kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. There's Joe final uts Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody to wrap up the show for the day in the week. Michael Angelow, our technical director, has a final thought.
Speaker 2: Michael, Yeah, my message is for you Internet trolls.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have the Hana virus, and I keep a clean home.
Speaker 2: There were no mouse droppings in my house. Katie Green has a final thought.
Speaker 4: Katie, Now, I did have a listener contact me on Twitter Michael and say they like your.
Speaker 1: Voice like this ohoh yeah, Well they won't stay anticipating my final thought.
Speaker 2: But Jack first, it's ken more of a I'm about to die sound than a sexy sound to me. But my son's doing another one week boy scout trip. We had to go buy all the ARII gear that they suggested that ain't a cheap hobby, the whole uh backpack and sleeping bag fingy eh.
Speaker 1: My final thought is, yes, Michael Angelow has a respiratory something or other, cold or whatnot. In his voice when he talks to us in our heads is a lot lower and I keep being startled by, like, who is that? So it's you know what it sounds like? Is Michael is transitioning? He's a transsexual, A rare case of a man transitioning to a different.
Speaker 2: Man who simply has a lower voice.
Speaker 1: I want to be a man, but I want to be a more manly man. Can I transition to that? Armstrong in getdy or I pick up another grueling four hour workday. So many people to thanks, so a little time good Armstrong getdy dot com. Hey, if you see something over the weekend you think we ought to be talking about, send it along. Y'all are great for that email it mail bag at Armstrong E Geeddy dot com.
Speaker 2: Well you're there.
Speaker 1: Check out Katie's corner of the hot links pickups.
Speaker 2: Me and ge Swag have a great weekend. Trump claims a major announcement that he's going to make about the whole Russia Ukraine thing on Monday. We'll see, we'll be here, we'll see it then. God bless America.
Speaker 1: Audio smofo, how much wonder if you have out day today?
Speaker 2: Hell Friday? I got time to jam this day because.
Speaker 3: My mother would say, who died and left them?
Speaker 2: Boss? Congratulations, except I have serious concerns. Yes, we drank beer. H you're ranting again. Let me just not ranting.
Speaker 1: So let's go with a buying great Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that high note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Gaddy