Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Caddy Armstrong and Jet and arms of my workspace has become completely disordered. It's just it's out of control. Mm hmm. And I think it's a disordered mind, disordered workspace something like that. Dude, maybe we should take an hour and simply tidy. I think it's a reflection of a maniac a sort of living environment. Live from Studio C, a dimly let room within the bowels of the Armstrong in Getting Communications Compound. And hey, y'all on a Tuesday or under the tutelage of our general manager, Peace and tranquility. Wait a minute, they did what he said? What they So do you know where we are currently? I've been trying to get a handle on that because I was watching a bunch of news when I got up and since then, and a lot of it was recorded, like you know, news that happened really really early in the morning, and so I wasn't watching it live. But so it's all recorded, but it keeps getting surpassed by breaking news. So where are we currently? Trump announced a ceasefire last night or late yesterday afternoon, he said, hey, Israel and Random agreed to a cease fire. Then there were all kinds of news stories floating around saying Israel has An agreed to a cease far, Iran has An agreed to a cease far. And then by the time I went to a bed, both Israel abed my bed. By the time one isn't enough. Any bed will do, just any bed near me. Once I went to abed, Israel and Iran had agreed to a ceaspire. Yes, And I was reading some of the commentary on that. Ian Bremer said. On his side, he said Iran has as an expression recently used in the Oval office, Iran has no cards to play, so he wasn't surprised of a sea spire. Okay, so where are we currently, well at this minute, I wish I could tell you in a definitive way as of this minute. Well, the last I heard, and I'm checking again, the idea was that, look, you got operations going on, you got planes in the air, you got missiles you're launching at Israel Iran. Everybody you know, you got like twelve hours to mop things up. This was yesterday, last night, and it would seem that the mopping up has not stopped according to the President's intended timetable, so he's pissed off about it at both parties. He's mad at Israel and Iran. Yes, yeah, In fact, he said some shocking strong things about Israel which I thought were ill advised, but that's just me. Well, he doesn't. I was just watching a really interesting discussion with the Washington Post leading analyst of this sort of stuff, and I think he's right, and that Trump is a make trade not war guy. He doesn't understand why anybody would ever want to do anything that disrupts their ability to just make money and live your life, which I understand on a certain level. It is amazing that human beings ever want to do anything other than figure out a way to, you know, just better your life. And you would think you would, no matter what you disagree on, come up with a way to figure out, how are we both going to move forward and better our lives. Well, I think net Yahoo has to go to him and speak a language he understands. Mister President. This problem we have with Iran and its proxies, it's like a leak. It's like a water leak around the foundation of a hotel you're building. And if you just wait till you've got the leak dealt with ninety per and then you start building, you're just begging for a problem. We gotta get the leak stopped one hundred percent. It's gonna take a little longer. Well, I expect the ceasefire to happen. I could be wrong, but I expect it to happen and hold at some point. It just it doesn't make sense to me that it wouldn't. Iran does have no cards to play. They got nothing, They've got nothing to play. Obviously Israel wants the war to stop. Uh. Well, the question becomes one hundred percent. Has Israel accomplished what it thought was necessary to you know, push off Iran's nuclearization for whatever time period they deemed as the minimum. That's the only question to me. If they still have a couple of sites to take out, a couple of you know, manufactures of the electric motors of centrifuges or whatever it happens to be, you gotta finish that, and and an artificially imposed, hastily announced truce is not necessarily going to allow them to accomplish that goal. So yeah, who knows, but Trump is annoyed. I know that. As one old international hand I saw on one of the channels who's followed a lot of wars for many, many decades, said, ceasefires and lands of wars always go this way. There's always like last minute. It's like separating two boxers at the bell. They're each trying to get one jab and as they get away, which is horrifying if you've ever read or watched all is quiet on the Western Front. I mean the idea that they're and this has happened in many wars, including that one World War One, where there are generals that want to like take one more hill. I know the ceasefire, the war is over, but I don't want to take one more hill. I don't care about that particular nineteen year old who's going to die as I take that hill. It's just absolutely horrifying, but it is a reality. I guess, yeah. I think it's less that than what I was describing. Honestly, from the Iranian side, it's just a apathetic I mean, like pitiful effort at face saving going on right now because they aren't achieving any strategic goals whatsoever. By shooting their missiles about they're just depleting their supply of missiles. So I'm just looking at the headline on CNN Trump, I think they both violated the ceasefire. Fox Iranian missile barrage kills four in Israel. They're going with at least a headline right now that doesn't suggest Israel did anything. They're both still lobbing at each other. Yeah, be interesting to see where this ends up. I'd like it to stop. I'd like all kinds of frequents when we've accomplished the goal. But yeah, in general, of course, ye ormonger neo con that's what we're talking. Oh, you're right, gosh, there's no answer to that argument. That's an old over work at you in the argument working with a neocon, which is like the term fascist or what was the other one we had yesterday. That can mean anythani. Nazi means anything anybody you don't like for any reason. So whoever, for instance, whoever cleaned out the fridge last week and poured out my dream clearly a Nazi fascial Nazi neocon versu sort of Nazi o'conn. We should start the show officially because the clip we've got is so good. It just happened a little bit ago, and it shows you how mad Trump is. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, June twenty fourth, the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. All right, let's begin officially then, according to FCC rules and regulations, so much to do. As always here we go at mark you what we have.
Speaker 2: We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. You understand that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is the press. Why is it athleeked? That is presidential news? Damn it. So I'm looking up at CNN Israel, Luran quote, don't know what the f asterisk asterisk k they're doing? What is the word I wonder for funk? I believe fork fork they don't know what the fork they're doing, right, Flack with a K. That is from a guy who's been in rate his whole life. Standpoint, absolutely one hundred percent justifiable to play that unbleeped. But nobody's gonna have the guts to do it. I would if I were running this place, but I'm not our boss would s a b if your pardon expression, Wow, if I think you can say brick, but you know whatever, these are uncertain times. Yeah, don't do it the other way around. Yes, I think he would be if we played it unbleeped. But no chance in hell that you could get fined by the FCC for that. The President of the United States during a moment of wartime, just made a comment. You have to be able to air that to people on the public airwaves so the people know what the president said. Right. It could be argued we know what he said, but yeah, it's ironic that we both abhorr people using foul language in public. I don't think you can have a choice whether to see it. But yeah, no news, it's absolutely defensible on First Amendment. I understand your point that we know what he said, but it loses so much of its sting. Yes, and the president wanted it to have a sting. Yes. Indeed, speaking of sting, let's not hold back, Michael. You got forty b in front of you. The president was running hot, Donald Trump coming in hot here, and I.
Speaker 2: Will say I think CNN or to apologize to the pilots of the v twos. I think that MSDNC o to apologize. I think these guys, really, these networks are these cable networks are real losers. You're really you're realising.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just getting started. Roll on, Michael, roll on, come on, if you do.
Speaker 2: With gutless ness. I say that to CNN because I watch it. I have no choice. I gotta watch that garbage. It's all garbage, it's all fake news.
Speaker 1: But I think CNN is.
Speaker 2: A gutless group of people, and the people that run it nobody even knows. There's been sold so many times, but the people that are run it or to you're a shamed MSD. And see a guy named Brian Roberts, he heads it. He's a disgrace. He's a weak, pathetic disgrace.
Speaker 1: And earlier, because I was watching this live, he called CNN is scumb CNN is scum. Unfortunate. Yeah, I don't know if that helped anything. See unique fellow this Donald Trump. He didn't like the reporting that fodoh may not be as damaged as they're claiming. Okay, all right, so yeah there's that. Well there you go. That's uh, that's the whole ceasefire or not war in the middle least story, and we'll be dipping in and out of that throughout the show with probably Trump and the Prime Minister Netna who just spoke okay, asking him not to resume, Nenya who says they're going to stop. So we'll see what happens, and we'll report any minute now. And we're stopping. In minutes, we're starting to stop. We haven't started the end of the stopping, but we've started the beginning of stopping, mister President. We've stopped the end of the starting, is what we've done. Indeed. But you believe there will be a ceasefire, like I do. You think this actually will? Oh yeah, yeah, And I don't mean like five years from now, I mean like today or tomorrow. Certainly by tomorrow, yeah, I think so. I think it'll stop here real soon. And then there's plenty of other news that we can report on a whole bunch of different fronts, and Katie's got all the headlines on the way next we'll see what's going on in the world. Stay tuned. We're going on vacation. We're on vacation next week as a lot of the America will be fourth of July, you know, laninging right and kind of in the middle of the week and either taking a day or so on either side, or your company has days off or whatever. I'm taking the kids to Florida, where it's going to be one hundred and fifty degrees and mosquitos so thick you can't breathe so right, But that's what keeps the other tourists away, jungle environment there for you. Just we're just pack loin cloths. It's all you're gonna need, high cloths and flip flops. Maybe hiding the whole tell room the entire trip and told time to come back. Wow, sounds great. We've got so much to get to coming up a strong, strong defense of the constitutionality of what Trump did, but only Congress can declare. We'll get to the reality of it coming up. I'm working on this headline, Katie, since you're the queen of the headlines, Bunker bombs for Iran, f bombs for CNN, love it, Trump on the Attack. It's probably a little long. I think it's good. We can end. We can end the headline segment. Now that was it that, Let's figure out who's reporting what It's lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie, starting with The New York Times, Trump lashes out at Israel and Iran amid cease fire violations.
Speaker 1: They don't know what did what did he say? They don't They don't know what the f they're doing, except he said the actual word. I think Israel knows precisely what the f it's doing. Every time I start thinking Trump is, you know, thinking clearly and gets it. He says something like that just seems nuts. From boxing, we.
Speaker 2: Basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Do you understand.
Speaker 1: That that's historic? That's an historic F bomb. It's the w t F doctrine. Mm. It's like the Monroe doctrine before it put somewhat more F.
Speaker 3: Bomby from Box News, Pam Bondi confirms officials are on high alert amid concerns of Iranian sleeper cells.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about Iranian sleeper self personally? No. I understand that there could be agents within the country hoping to strike, But the last thing in the world I would do, even if I were a crazy Mola is provoked some sort of terrible, terrible a vengeance by the United States. Right from NBC.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court allows Trump to swiftly deport certain immigrants to quote third countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting situation being badly reported by our media as usual. But yeah, you're pedro from l Salvador and they won't have you back. Well, look forward to your new apartment there in Angola or wherever. Wow. And then and then what do you do? You just land in the country you've never lived in. You have no maybe you don't speak the language, you don't know anybody there, Like the closing time at many of our the policy is you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of Florida, Jack CNN Florida did it to detain illegals in new Everglades facility, dubbed the quote Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm going to the Everglades. I'm gonna be there for a couple of days. So, yeah, there's some you'll see lots of illegals. It'll make me feel at home as a California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a used air strip that apparently they're They said they don't worry about security perimeter, securing the perimeter, because there's plenty of gators for that.
Speaker 1: There you go, Ooh, cater Guards, cater Guards.
Speaker 3: From the Wall Street Journal, Powell reaffirms weight and see posture on rate cuts, citing a solid economy.
Speaker 1: There you go. So this good news is bad news, or the bad news is good news or something.
Speaker 3: From the Washington Post, prosecutors are expected to rest their case today against Sean Combs.
Speaker 1: Then Nitty's defense takes up the uh, takes the ball and runs with it. It could get damned interesting, then, I think.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, Hunter Biden sued over fifty thousand dollars in unpaid legal bills, including from his Delaware gun case.
Speaker 1: He needs to meet another weirdo. What a party who's willing to pay all his bills for some reason? Not with the old man out of power, forget it. Yeah, the sugar daddy's are no longer interested. What do you mean people aren't interested in my art anymore? What gives I was getting half a million bucks apiece for these what do you mean thirty five dollars? People told me I was a brilliant painter. And finally frown.
Speaker 3: The Babylon v Obama distraught as Trump bomb's cool nuke factory that he paid for.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, auci that one landed. Yeah, I was just reading an update the Trump was on the phone with Netanyahu. Is that right? Yes? Correct? Yeah, and uh and uh what do you say to him? I was just talking about it. It's flitted out of my head. Yes, and it was big news. Oh. He told Netanyahu to bring back military aircraft that were on the verge of attacking Iran, essentially turn around the planes. Getting a nuke is the last thing on Iran's mind right now. So Netanyahu was saying, well, I've already got planes in the air, so they'll have to fulfill their mission. And Trump said, no, turn them around. That's the way it seems, yes, Incording to reporters on Air Force One, well, nt Yahu's going to try to squeeze as many bombings as he can out of the final moments before the ceasefire is cease fire. Certainly, we'll be keeping our eye on this throughout the show. Pretty interesting stuff, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Near Governor Kathy Hocho yesterday declared a state of emergency amid a heat wave that's expected to break one hundred and twenty five year old records, which means it's time for my favorite hobby, going down to Times Square to watch the Elmo's face.
Speaker 1: Down to watch the Elmo's face. Wow, that's a very letterman like joke. Um uh So, here's one of the exciting things today that I'm watching the New York mayoral race. It's the Democratic primary, but that's basically the race because no Republicans going to win, and unbelievable turnout early voting, crazy off the charts high, mostly young people. Already huge turnout, mostly young people. I think the freaking he calls himself a democratic socialist, he's a socialist communist. He's downplaying as socialist, but I think that guy's gonna win. Anti Semitic pro hamas communist. Yeah, I am torn. I want to talk more about that. Part of me thinks I don't live in New York, so it will be found it happen. Well, not only that, but what's the most effective way to discredit progressive policies enact them. You've got to hit bottom like Portland did, like Seattle did, like Chicago is in the process, like San Francisco did. Oh my god, please, yeah, sorry, how could I leave off the city by the bay Yea? So a couple of interesting pieces of news in terms of the Israel Iran US conflict. First of all, in exclusive the Washington Post is reporting that in the hours after Israel launched its first devastating wave of strikes against Iran exactly a week ago, or it's just over a week ago, killing top military leaders and nuclear scientists, you remember that one Israeli intelligence operatives launched a covert campaign to intimidate senior officials, apparently trying to divide and destabilize the theocratic regime. So people who work for Israel's security services who speak Persian, Iran's primary language, called senior Iranian officials on their cell phones and warned them that they and their wives and children would die unless they ceased supporting the Ayahtola and got the hell out of dodge. And they didn't quote I can will I don't know. Some may have. Do you think they did quote I can advise you now you have twelve hours to escape with your wife and childs. Otherwise you're on our list right now. An Israeli intelligence operative told the senior Iranian general close to the country's rulers. The operative then suggested that Israel could train weapons on the general and his family at any moment. Quote, we're closer to you than your own neck vein. Put this in your head. May God protect you. Yikes. The general, a member of Iran's powerful Islamic Revolutionary Guard Court, was told he had twelve hours to make a video disassociating himself from the Iranian government. How should I send it to you, the General replies, I'll send you a telegram ID the operative says, send it. Unclear whether it was made or sent or anything like that. Boy, all these guys, we got a bomb pointed at your head right now. You got a cute little kid, don't you. Yeah, yeah, okay, do the right thing, see ya am I right to see. Ayatola has not been seen in quite a while, a couple of weeks from what I understand. Yeah, so he could be gone. I'd read one report that he you mean, like he ran for his life gone. Surely that news would break, right, I mean, somebody would try to take over the country or yeah, you would think. Yeah, I just assume he's in hiding. I mean, he's older than Joe Biden. And I'd seen one report where they suggested that he was acting and speaking erratically. People weren't sure if he had his marbles, but don't know. So on a completely different topic, John Yu who was a Pentagon lawyer in the Bush administration, among other names, senior fellow at various places, a professor law UC Burke. He became a big deal around the torture stuff. I think, yes, that is correct. Not exactly a shining place on his resume in my opinion, but he is a highly respected constitutional scholar. But anyway he's talking about, well, he says Trump's strike on Iran was constitutional. The President acted to protect the nation security within the powers granted to his office by the Constitution. And he goes into some of the catterwauling about it. Bernie Sanders AOC. I just saw her on cable news talking about impeachment. Roe Conna, a Democratic California who's trying to raise his profile. He has a sniff of the Oval office. He immediately voted. He demanded the Congress vote on his newly introduced War Powers Resolution quote to prevent America from being dragged into another endless Middle East war, an endless war that may have ended an hour ago, right after like eight hours of our involvement, well, flight time thirty seven hours anyway, And then on the isolationist right you got Thomas Massey griping about it, Warren Davidson of Ohio, Marjorie Taylor Green came hardcore. But then you and this is the part I really found interesting. He gets into some of the Federalist papers in which Lexander Hamilton explained Alexander Hamilton, it gives the president the primary constitutional duty of quote, protecting the community against foreign attacks. And the founders vested these powers and the president precisely because only a single man could act quote with sufficient energy in the executive to respond to the challenges of foreign national and national security. Decision activity, secrecy, and dispatch meaning speed will generally characterize the proceedings of one man, Hamilton wrote in the Federal seventy four. Hamilton was even more explicit of all the cares or concerns of the government, the direction of war most peculiarly demands those qualities which distinguished the exercise of power by a single hand. Blah blah blah. Now how that relates to the declaration of war, I don't know because, as you were discussing yesterday, Jack, we have congresses declared war five times in our nation's history. Presidents have come mitd military forces to combat abroad one hundred and thirty plus times. And here's the historical part I found extra ange. So we didn't declare war in Vietnam, right or Korea? It was a police action. Yes, So, Temilton, two giant wars with many Americans dead, and we have huge memorials to them in Washington, d C. Were not declared wars by Congress, and we call them wars. Well, they look a lot like a war with the whole guns and dying thing. All right, Hamilton's defensive executive power and wars held sway for more than two centuries, and it has had little Uh well, what does he say? With little variation. The president takes the lead and deciding when to initiate armed conflict, with Congress exercising a check through its sole power of the purse. So here's the history. The practiced extends at least as far back in the Korean War. In cases of smaller conflicts, the practice can be traced to the very first administrations. George Washington conducted the Indian Wars without a declar Thomas Jefferson fought the Barbary pirates on his own authority. That's a pretty good parallel to what Trump is doing. Abraham Lincoln raised an army and navy and launched them against the South without calling Congress into session. Fdr ordered escorts for British convoys aid to the Allies attacks on German submarines in the face of Congress's neutrality acts. In the wake of the Vietnam War, political leaders adopted a radical academic theory that only Congress could authorize any sort of war, and they enacted the War Powers Resolution over the veto of a weekened Nixon. It required the president to receive Congressional approval for any use of military force abroad, and if they do not get it, to pull troops out after sixty days. And Ted's Kennedy and Jose Biden claimed that the Constitution's War Powers Clause forbade Republican presidents from waging war without Congressional permission. And then they go through the history of plenty of democratic presidents doing them that very thing, and nobody said a word that presidents have refused to accept the legality of the War Powers Resolution of nineteen seventy three, and neither Congress nor other courts have shown any interest in enforcing it. Ford, Carti, Carter, Reagan all engaged in several military actions without Congressional assent, and you got hw and then w Clinton interventions in Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, the Middle East, most significantly Kozo votes, part none of which were authorized by Congress. Part of it, a lot of it, maybe practically all of it is because the pante wasted, weak willed. I shouldn't say panny wasted, because that that that's implying what women wear pandies and women are weak. And I shouldn't because that's not true when it comes to like taking votes or whatnot. So we learned a couple of weeks ago that it was actually a reference to a small child's war. Okay, then I'll go back to anyways. No, how about lily livered? Is that unaffair to people with who drink too much sirosa white purple livers? No? I don't know. Anyway, it's because the weak, weak, cowardly congress people don't want to have their name attached to a vote for or against any wars. Because they've seen how it can get used against you in future elections if you're wrong on the wrong side of it. I mean, how many politicians, including Ted Cruz just the other day with Tucker Carlson, still have to talk about their vote on a rack, whether they voted for it or against it, and it gets drug out and held up. So they don't want to have to. They don't want their name attached to any votes, which is incredibly weak. But by doing that, they just let the commander in chief do whatever the hell they want. Then they'll take all the credit of the blame. But then at least me and Congress I don't have to risk my vote. It's time for a John Kennedy like figure to not write a book because Kennedy didn't write Profiles and courage not write a book entitled Profiles in Cowardice and really, hammen, that'd be great chicken beashes of Congress for their their unwillingness to take a stand on anything with their child's panties around their waist, Yes are lily colored. I would like, you know, I'd like to go into even more detail about the War Powers Resolution in nineteen seventy three, but again I think the key sentence is that all every single president of both parties has said yeah, that's nice, and neither Congress nor the courts have decided to do anything about it. So what are we talking about? Uh, well, I can tell you a couple of things. We're talking about. We're talking about fundraising and your constituents seeing that you're talking impeachment against Trump and you send them a check. They ask for a check and you send it to them. So that's part of it. Truth bomb run for your lives. Jack is dropping mave ordnance truth bombs. There should be a ceasefire. I just saw John fo Crap penetrating truth bombs. I just saw John Fetterman on Fox saying impeachment is going nowhere. It doesn't need to go anywhere. They just want to go through the process and get all the credit for trying, because we live at a new age of performative politics. You ask your pollster, if I announce an impeachment resolution, how many sad sacks will kick me twenty five bucks through the internet. Well, Sarah, we would believe that'll be efully two percent of your district or fifteen hundred people. Really, Okay, great, I'll write it up this afternoon, right exactly. I'm becoming enraged about a local skateboard park story that I've seen in the news today that I think is worth sharing with everybody because it's emblematic of a certain mindset. Love it. We've got mail Bag on the Way was the other story that I want to get to. I teased it a little bigger right at the beginning. Oh yeah, the New York may oral race. If you don't know this communist who's going to end up being the mayor of New York, it's worth taking a look at him. What a story, What a thing to watch, As Joe says, it's going to be good for the rest of the country to watch a communist run the biggest city in the country and get all the news attention as it fails and fails and fails, and people get angry and angry and angrier. New York has got to stop electing Moron's mayor or they will suffer for it. And I think they're about to this guy, is he is? Well, we'll explain that later. Mail Bag on the Way next. I am so agitated. I get so agitated by do gooders. Oh they make me so angry. I can barely and I've been away my whole life. The zero tolerance for everyone's crowd to try to make the world safe and perfect. That makes the world unfun and unexciting and unadventurous, the safety of cest they make me insane, me so crazy, And I'm so agitated about this local skate park situation that I've seen play out across the country. Actually we'll talk about that later in the show. Here's your freedom living quote of today from a gentleman who celebrated his seventy seventh birthday yesterday. And he should be a hero to young children, particularly black children, all across America. That's Clarence Thomas. But he's been so denigrated in bad mouthed by the liberal media. He's not, but he was talking. He gave a speech not too long ago about the importance of standing up for truth, even if you're the only one doing so. And here's the quote. You can be in the middle of a hurricane, or you can be on a calm day. North is still North. You could be in a thunderstorm. North is still North. People can yell at you. North is still North. It doesn't change fundamental things. And in this business right is still right even if you stand by yourself. Yeah different, different version of two plus two equals four. No matter what, anybody else is right. Exactly, Well said Clarence, and happy birthday, Sir. I got a couple more later in the week from Clarence Thomas. Trump's a note mail bag at Armstrong in getty dot com. Dirk's the German Rights It was a mostly peaceful bombing. See. Iran is a nation of over six hundred thousand square miles. The US bomb three small nuclear sites to protest Iran's nuclear ambitions. It was clearly a mostly peaceful protest. That's fantastic, Well done, Dirk. How come nobody's commenting on the rest of Iran the vast ninety nine percent of Iran that was untouched by bombs. Iran's a very big country. It was just downtown Nukeville that had the problems. Well play. Dirk uh Don writes. If President Trump Wantseranian women's support of regime change, could she should offer swapping their burkes and other oppressive head coverings for red make Around Great again ball caps. Wow, just ship cases of those over to Iran. Yeah, my hair's covered with this truvy redhead. I just got that secret police. Of course, they'd probably get the hell beat out of them for that, and then you'd be tortured and then executed. Yeah, let's see why I am not stressed out by Steve and Everett Washington. Seems to me that two very important metrics should be considered whether or not we're at peace with the regional conflicts in the Middle East. One did oil prices increase or decrease? It decreased significantly more than ten bucks in barrel. Two did the Dow Jones increase or don't look at the Dow? Look at the S and P five hundred? Did the S and P increase or decrease? It increased the better part of one percent. I'm not one to engage in industrial espionage, but I trust the fact that Wall Street has those resources. If the markets seem to think things have calmed down, I'm inclined to agree with them. Yeah. Up again today on the ceasepire talks, although might have more to do with the FED chair and what he said about interest rates. I was just reading about how uncertainty affects hiring and investment in business, and I find myself wondering whether at some point we become just more comfortable with a higher level of volatility uncertainty as a culture, get an economy. We better get used to it or we're gonna go crazy. Yeah, Paollo with an interesting topic. It looks like Iran has at least a fly in the ointment of its nuclear ambitions. It's probably only a bump in the road for them. But it's not just Iran and nukes. We have to worry about the development of technology and learning generally snowballing, and eventually just about everybody will have the capacity to do great harm. May take a while, I hope, very long while, but it's inevitable. How can we avoid it except by our destruction or some sort of great reset that sets us back centuries. We'll have to hope that we get a lot wiser before our knowledge progresses to the point where the power to destroy ourselves is ubiquitous and available to just about everyone. Yeah, that's true. Let's see JT and Livermore makes the point that none of the former presidents have come out and said, nice job, Donald j getting, you know, taking the nuclear capabilities away from Iraq. That's a decent point considering I saw a montage of Clinton, Obama, Biden all saying Iran will never get a nuclear weapon right and doing very little about and doing very little about it in some cases helping them along. If you miss a segment an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Bad Strong and