Speaker 1: Hi, it's Phil Henry.
Speaker 2: If you don't have a backstage pass, to our website Phil Henryshow dot com, which gives you access to our archives. The great radio show that we did goes back over thirty years. We also have access to all of our webcasts that we've done from twenty thirteen forward. We have video casts. These are actual full show videos of me performing the show in different generations and different incarnations, doing the stuff at the studio in California. Here in Florida, weird Things. We used to do a live show for three hours, then we went to the thirty minute you know podcast, and I mean it's it's you.
Speaker 3: Gotta I'll take over, But no, I'll take over. Yeah, you got to see it to believe it's in. And I sit here every day looking at it. I don't believe it either had don't. Yeah, get a backstage pass or Phil Henry Show. Less than ten dollars a month you're right, Yeah, less than ten dollars a month for a month, in less than seven dollars a month everaged out over the course of the year. Get a backstage pass World Famous Phil Henry Show. Gray's value line porn very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that hiat Thunder. Thunder has come out from under the bed and is joining us for this great Rory McLeod special. This is the best of Operation Peep Tom that Rory put together for us. Rory courses are archivest He is a great curator Phil Hendry Show material. I don't know where he gets the ideas. I think I'll do the best of Peep Tom. But Peep Tom it is. It's with Jay Santos and let's listen to it man here on the world famous Phil Henry Show.
Speaker 1: The following is a world famous Phil Henry Show encore presentation.
Speaker 4: We've had and I'm sure you understand the rash of sexual assaults in the city of Los Angeles and in the outlying areas that begin, and law enforcement will tell you this. They begin as individuals who are stalking homes, looking through windows and observing the occupants of those homes. While they feel that they're not being observed, why they feel they are safe within the security of their own home. In point of fact, there's these peeping cons.
Speaker 2: I understand that, and peeping Tom's eventually in many cases become rapists.
Speaker 1: So I understand that.
Speaker 4: Let me finish what it is that I'm trying to say, and I can get some questions. So the training film is very simply one that was shot by myself, and Randy Gleason is one of our subcommanders. We also had Major Elvis Dutent who was bringing an equipment van. And I think we had Jerry Clements too, Is that right, Randy? So Jerry Clemens is also one of our sub commanders, and I think Jerry was with Major Newton in an equipment van. We used the equipment van to transporters from home to home. The film or the video is a point of view, and again I want to unrelate on that point of view of a criminal.
Speaker 1: What does it show?
Speaker 4: It shows the point of view, mister Henry of.
Speaker 2: The perpetrator, all right, So it shows the point of view. So is this a video that shows women in their bedrooms?
Speaker 4: It is a video. And here is where this is where we got into trouble. And this is where this is where I believe a couple of these periodicals are going to be. You know, I have done things actual I want to sue, all.
Speaker 2: Right, But I understand that you feel that you'd like to sue, and that you've been misrepresented.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what the video shows.
Speaker 4: I will tell you what the video is about. It is the point of view of a peeping tom. It is the point of view of an individual who could very well evolve into a violent criminal, a rapist, or works. It is the point of view of a individual at stocks homes, that at stocks neighborhoods, that goes door to door, house to house and peers in the windows of unspecting people. This is very, very valuable training footage for those lesser one front lines of law enforcements.
Speaker 1: All right now, now, Jay, I don't want to pis you and I and.
Speaker 4: I know that we have done nothing phil to be embarrassed about.
Speaker 2: I understand that. But can you please tell me, if you wouldn't mind, what exactly is depicted so that so that we understand what the what the issues are here.
Speaker 4: What is depicted is the point of view of a person who is invading the privacy of individual homes. It's what he sees as he goes along the darkened walls, if you will, and the shadows and areas of darkness and areas of of of cover in the out of doors at night, moving from one house to another. House. So you're seeing Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 2: But that's not what caused the stir because that when this when this video.
Speaker 4: You want me to tell you what it's exactly in these videos, and I would ask you why, Well, if you say this is the point of view of a peeping tom, let me just ask you are you do we see naked women? We when you say we don't see anything? Because this was not intended for the general public. It's a training film. Now, this film was originally taken back this footage, this video I should call it because it is video, it's digital video. The video was taken back to a sub commander Leason's home. We were using a one of the sheds in his backyard as one of our subcommander posts, and at that time we took the video and we had the other subcommanders there as well as Major Newton and a couple of other people we know from retired law enforcement, and we reviewed the footage to make sure that we got the point of view that we wanted to get, and we judged it to be standard. We judged it to be suitable. We judged it to be perfectly suitable for what we wanted to do.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We're talking here with Jay Satis of the Citizens' Auxiliary Police. They're being threatened with a couple of lawsuits and invasion of privacy, et cetera. Because there was excuse me, training film that is called the Nightstalk or point of View.
Speaker 1: It was a piece of video footage shot.
Speaker 2: From the point of view of a peeping tom who was holding the camera.
Speaker 4: That camera was mounted on a helmet that I was wearing, so it was a helmet cam. I was moving along the wall. I was being directed by Subman Leasa, Major Elviston. They were directing me as to which which angle again at which point of the house I should turn and look in the wind? Which point of house I should move al rule?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were you were the operator of the camera.
Speaker 4: I was The camera was on my person, but.
Speaker 1: There were people directing you as to which way.
Speaker 4: To turn bread that's best break.
Speaker 1: Guess did you have a viewfinder?
Speaker 4: I had one eye viewfinder. I had a viewfinder that stepped down from the camera that could look at you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Uh, And you asked me a question why, Because I'll tell you why, phil Well, I asked the question. Let me let me tell you why because I've had just about enough of people asking me questions about did you get your will you get your cookies? Looking at No, I'm not I'm.
Speaker 1: Not asking you that.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to know who had Initially, who was looking through this camera? Now you say you weren't directing it, that the others were directing you, but you could see through the camera what you.
Speaker 1: Were looking at?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: What were you looking at?
Speaker 4: I was looking at the point of view.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard you say that already, Jay, But I mean, you know, let's be honest. Were you looking through bedroom windows at women dressing and undressing?
Speaker 4: I was looking at what a peeping tom, what a successful peaking, what a successful peak peaka tom would look at? In other words, if he were successful in his peak and his out of what they call it, you know, because I can be anest you. I mean, we've we've busted these people before, but what they themselves call if he was successful in his in his peekaboo, you know, a night of peekaboo, or how are they doing? If he were successful, then he saw what I.
Speaker 1: Saw, and that I don't understand that I don't understand.
Speaker 4: In other words, Phil, if this were a peeping tom who were successful at his peak, at his peaky peepy peaking.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, pee, yes, successful at at spying on.
Speaker 4: People exactly a spying on people. Then he would definitely have seen what I saw. And that's what makes it a good training film.
Speaker 1: And why are you reluctant to tell me what it is that you saw.
Speaker 4: I'm not reluctant. I don't think I need to. I think you can pretty much use your imagination.
Speaker 1: All right, So so let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: And our number eight seven seven eight seven six philm eight seven seven eight seven six seven four four five, so one one more.
Speaker 4: Thing filled, they could go ahead. We got probably twenty minutes of good footage. We were out two hours, but we only got twenty minutes of quality training footage. And we went back to the As I said to the substation, there was some commentary that there was music or there was beer drinking. I can tell you that that is a slander.
Speaker 2: Were you guys drinking beer watching this stuff? Because it gets it has the feeling of a stag.
Speaker 4: Party, not at all. That is a lie that was perpetrated most I think perpetrated for the most part by this newspaper reporter.
Speaker 2: All right, Jay Satis with us from the Citizens Auxiliary Police. Our number is eight seven seven eight seven six PHIL. Eight seven seven eight seven six PHIL. A training film that was produced by himself and the Citizens Auxiliary Police where they literally were peaking in the win windows of women changing their clothes, so they were giving you the point of view of a peeping tom. Well, there's one problem with that. There's one problem with that. They are actually the peeping toms. Now they don't feel that way. They are not releasing the videotape. They are defending themselves against the threat of lawsuit and they say that what they did absolutely did not violate the law.
Speaker 4: All right, Anyway, we were looking using a camera. All of a sudden, Bell Army Team Chimber's Bellamy, who's one of the subcommanders. But he's about to be promoted to he's going to be promoted chief petty lutenant or not chief petty lieutenant. But yeah, chief petty lutenant.
Speaker 1: He's what a chief petty lieutenant?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Would you watch your language?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: I would love to watch my language if someone would give me a reason to watch my language.
Speaker 1: What is chief petty lieutenant. It sounds to be like you marry together.
Speaker 4: I'll explain it, strainer, we married together Army and navs. Army, we married together Army and Navy terms.
Speaker 1: Right, that's exactly what Phil just said.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear. I'm not familiar. But anyway, uh keeper bell Mony h Bellamy cheeper Belummy stepped on the extension cord and he bent it, kep ban it and I'm going, are you kidding me or something? I looked down and all of a sudden, we got no power to the microphone. So I was, you know, Army. I was extremely upset. I don't quite know what I was going to do about it. I talked to said, you know what, we got busted peepe caam. So I took a look at the peepecam and that's when we began to review what we called tom footage. And we're going down to the Tom footage. I'm looking at peep caam only had two peep caam. Peep Caam one peek Cam two was over on Swinson, which is a block down. Now. I put the brace together and didn't see anything. You didn't see nothing. And a lady came out of a baptob at one point and subcommanded Gleishan was there had on? I had the time, I had the peep peep cam on, and you didn't see nothing. And you should have been able to see everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister Henry, see everything as in the woman would have been nude. Yeah, well yeah, we did even see everything. You sound like a five year old, miss Gray.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to save you myself, the Newton. We're all trying to save you from the embarrassment of getting out of your tub, turn it around, bending over to pick up a quarter or something, and you're on Prime Prime Now. I'm trying to save you from that.
Speaker 6: What a graphically disgusting and imbecilic thing to say. You have no proof that I have ever been at risk of anything like that. And besides, Frank and I live in a very exclusive neighborhood. There are very few people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: I don't even think that anyone that would countenance doing something like that would be anywhere near our home.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you he's great. That peeped Tom. They came all shapes and sizes, and we've had a lot of Tom. We've had a high level Tom Ray.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Tom Ray, are you making up all these terms?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Jay's saying something very smart. A lot of these peeping toms are from the neighborhoods. They're guys that live in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They're guys that are not going to get a lot of people are going to look at them weird because oh wow, I see him all the time. He lives here, and they might be a neighbor or something. Well, what are you trying to tell him?
Speaker 1: You try to tell me that any one of my neighbors, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Great, and you can tell me there's a guy down the street by name of.
Speaker 6: Don't say any names. There's a man who lives down the street from us. We live in a gated community, as does Bobby Dooley and a few others. So anyone that would get into our community. No, this guy that lives down the street, I know him. Uh, Jim Jim Durgan.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think Durgan's weird. He's real weird.
Speaker 4: You don't think Durgh we gets his jollys peeping in.
Speaker 1: I don't think so now, but I you know, I couldn't be sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd be very happy to send over one of our men. We've got two men who are on tom duty right now. I could dive work them over to your neighborhood in sam Monica and see about this guy Durgan d he's home.
Speaker 6: I don't know if Jim Durgen's home. If Frank is listening, Frank, would you I don't know Frank's listening. Could we get a phone call in too, Frank, I'll call him right now to see if Jim Durgen's home. If Durgon is home and he knows that I'll be getting back there in a few minutes, he may be setting his.
Speaker 1: Watch to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of times they'll synchronize your watches. Okay, I know Ms Gray's getting home about this time. Do you come right home and you take a bath? I do? I don't.
Speaker 1: This is very private information.
Speaker 4: No, I understand it. I'll try to be as delicate as I can. You come home and you do take a bath? Yes? All right? Do you then when you get out, do you bend over to Sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'll bend over to get the lint out from between my toes.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you do bend over is your posterior toward the window.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that's where the brush is. So you're saying, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I would, Yeah, got mister.
Speaker 1: Gray on the phone.
Speaker 4: Listen, Margaret, I've listened to this garbage. Okay, this Jay Santas, let me tell you something. If you're bending over to pick up quarters and the Newton is out in the van, because I know the Newton, I've known the Newton for a long time. You there, Newton, miss Ray. Oh yeah, I've known her for a long time, and she has been in that van, come hell or high. But if Margaret's bending over to get lent out of his belly button, and the Newton is out there with a camera on her head and she's getting a full wide screen shot, I mean seventy two millimeter.
Speaker 1: And all right, Frank, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, Margaret, you will you.
Speaker 1: Just hung up in your own husband. That's right. I called the shot on that one a wide screen. Well, I just saying he's a he's a film guy. He speaks in those terms.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We hung up on Jay Sanna's Well, I'm sorry, Dad, Get Jay Samas back on.
Speaker 4: Jay hung up on me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Jay, but I'm trying to hang up on Frank and I hit all the buttons.
Speaker 4: The Newton when you get home, Uh, if you do, bend over will be there to cover If there's a pipe, viser's a tall Okay, the Newton? If you makes you feel better.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone looking at me while I'm cutting got it? Are you serious?
Speaker 6: But if anyone is going to be looking at me, I suppose it should be the highest ranked individual.
Speaker 1: So who would that be?
Speaker 4: That be Newton?
Speaker 6: All right, have the Newton at my bathroom window? Wait a second, why would I even have the window open?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Why are you even exposing yourself? Put some curtains on it? Well, Phil, I didn't think of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Well the Newton can still be there to film, just just in case.
Speaker 5: Why would she want her excuse me, Mark, why would she want her ass filmed by you guys to show.
Speaker 4: Her evidence of the time, of the potentiality of it.
Speaker 1: Of the potential of a tom.
Speaker 4: Yes, show that the peep is you know their peep. The peep is there, man, the peep is ever present.
Speaker 2: Zerry Police joins us on the world famous Phil Entry Show tonight to talk about Well, what we were going to talk about here is operation peep Tom and Tom peep.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: That's correct? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you give me the difference?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you already know what the differences.
Speaker 5: The audience doesn't know, Jay. They need to be up to speed operation peep Tom, as I understand it, Well, general, you might if I explained just so as I understand it. You guys have a camera up to the open bedroom windows of women and you video that and then you show it to the homeowner to show how vulnerable they are.
Speaker 4: Correct, that is correct. Yeah, and that did cause some confrontations for a ton of time.
Speaker 2: Well, the last thing I saw you tweet was that you got jumped from behind by a husband slash homeowner and you had reconstructive dental work.
Speaker 4: To him, laugh, you had reconstructive That's exactly what I just heard you do, mister Eddry.
Speaker 1: Well it's pretty funny, Jay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: What's funny about a guy have his teeth driven back into his throat?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 6: When you say you had you when you say you get jumped from behind by a husband, next thing you know, you've had reconstructive dental work and you considered a chin implant.
Speaker 4: Oh bullshit, get.
Speaker 1: Him under control. Yeah, Jay, you can't say that, mister Henry can Yeah, you're not allowed to. You're not allowed to a Batman costume and the phone, bud. I don't know what you're talking to people about.
Speaker 2: Jay, Listen, I gotta Jay listen. You gotta watch that language.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen. I can tell you I didn't have a I didn't consider a chin implant. Okay, that is a dirty, silthy lie, a dirty filthy lie.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, Well what I heard Jay, though, was the homeowner jumped you from behind, drove your teeth back into your head. Like you said, Now, you've got reconstructive dental work, and you had to ice something down.
Speaker 7: Well, he had ice it down.
Speaker 1: What did you have to ice down? You had ice doown? You're what your jentles I.
Speaker 4: Said on I tweet, I said yes, as a matter of fact, nightly, the doctor has told me this has been about sixty days, and he told me to go ahead and ice it down.
Speaker 1: Ice down your ice down?
Speaker 4: What you know?
Speaker 1: I told you a bull bay, Okay, I understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I had a reconstructive dental work. I got an ice down my ball back, well not my ball, but I have to ice down down there, and no, I did not consider no cha in plan Jay.
Speaker 2: Santos the citizens Auxury Police with us as we talk about Operation Peep Tom Tom Peep all this crap, you guys getting your helmet Frisbee. It seems like the community Jay is is kind of picking up on you guys and realize you're not really I mean, you're just not really a cop.
Speaker 4: I don't have the kind of arrest powers police officer has. Nonetheless, I do have Susans Auxury Police Susan's arrest powers. Sub Commander Blueberry because Subcommander Gleason got married and he went into his His father in law has got a dairy business that he's doing something on. Subcommander Blueberry, though, has been out with me in a lot of calls, and Subcomander Mowberry hadn't been on a job. Forty eight hours. We went out to Ronando Beach. We were double checking whether the thongs were sucked up too much. A lot of these things were double checking and Mouberry, I mean, he had his pants pulled down and it has Frisbee.
Speaker 1: Well, it's too bad about the kid.
Speaker 5: Maybe you ought to consider something other than the citizens OBSERVERI police.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe he's not gonna do that. Maybe Subcommander Buberry is going to be a part of this great organization.
Speaker 2: Jay Sanders of the said, all right, so tell me Jay, you got punched out by a homeowner as the result of Operation Tom peepe or Peep Tom.
Speaker 4: That was as a result of Operation Tom Peep. And what happened, as you know, Operation Peep Tom is when we are video and to the bedroom window to show a woman who has got her clothes off or is about to remove her own, and that got us into There was a series of controversial Operation Peep Tom operations over the course of the last two three summers, at which that was when the harassment started. We had our pass getting pulled down and our helmets getting frisbee into collection pawns at that time, and at that place we decided that we would then go to operation to Operation Tom Peep and Operation Tom. People would be wearried, do it not have No, we don't have no camera in the bedroom window. We've got a subcommander as in the case of sub Commander in Bluberry or the Subcommander bun Waw, they would be staring in the name. Who's that?
Speaker 1: Subcommander?
Speaker 4: What I got? Subcommanded Booberry and Subcommander bun Wah. What about it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead Jesus so.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So Subcommander Booberry and Subcommander bun Wah will be staring through the window and we will videotape them. Stand So we're not even videotaping the woman. We're videotaping Bueberry or bun Wah staring through the window. Staring through the window. Two weeks ago on Japper Steve at Hawthorne, I got jumped from behind by a mister Cole who immediately punched me out. Got the luckiest punch in the history of the world. He punched me out and drove a knee right in there, and as a result, I had to have reconstructive dental work and I've had to put I've had to ice it down. See you, I'm SAMs Henry.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I hear you so far.
Speaker 5: What you're telling us status is all of your injuries and all of your failure. Well what now, hold on for a minute.
Speaker 4: I want to know what do you mean all of my failure?
Speaker 5: Well, you're talking about who have you actually saved from being peep tommed or tom peeped or whatever.
Speaker 4: We are there showing women how they're vulnerable, so we'll do either peep charm or tomp peep.
Speaker 1: You don't make any sense. Wait a minute, what Margaret, I want to know? In other words, after.
Speaker 6: You got punched out, and this is not the first time by this husband, did you explain to him what you were doing?
Speaker 4: Sub Commander Mooberry was trying to explain to him that we're not video videotaping your wife or videotaping me staring at your wife. You know, Yes, he was looking at her appeel, her underwear off, and she was putting a lotion on her But I guess, oh that's great.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's when the homeowner jumped you from behind.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but Mowberry tried to explain him, Hey, it's not it's that's not uh, bring it to her, Admiral Santus's fall. That's my fault because I saw your wife putting lotion on her butt, on her but on her butt off. And I want you to know, sir, that any pervert could see that unless she closed the windows. I saw her putting lotion on her butt and I saw her peel off her underwear and take some selfies of herself. And that's when this guy, that's when this guy picked He picked Moueberry up and put him headfirst into a garbage can and come after me.
Speaker 1: So you guys are out of line again with this. Peep Tom and Tom Peep, No, no, nowhere in.
Speaker 4: No, Officer, Henry, you've with us, We've been on the mobile operations and we've seen some pretty harry stuff.
Speaker 6: We haven't heard you do anything Jay other than be entirely inappropriate with people.
Speaker 1: I think what you gotta do is you got to get rind of operation. Tom Peep and Peep Tom. Where's Major Elvis Newton?
Speaker 4: In the middle of all this, Major Evis Newton was back in the van. He was at the time. I think he was watching some entertainment tonight. I don't know what he was watching, but he had something on a TV in a van and he was having I think somebody made some Pepeter's or Tomaly's for him.
Speaker 1: You know, all right, so he's eating pepits. You got a problem, Yeah, I got a problem.
Speaker 5: Listen to Major Elvis Newton's eating Timali's. Well, you guys are up there. You're getting reconstruction.
Speaker 4: Okay, every time I come on your program, mister Henry's a mistake.
Speaker 1: Jay, I want to hear the story.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no. Every time I come on your program, it's a mistake. And I will tell you now, Missanry. We put our allies all bad boy?
Speaker 1: Bad boy? What did you gonna do? What did you gonna do?
Speaker 8: If the thing?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Put some you want this all the time. I never miss it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know if they're gonna use bad boys, but that's uh, now that's the show they have on the on the TV. Oh my god. So the citizens Ox every Plice is going to do a copstyle show. Yeah, they're going to do a copstyle show.
Speaker 2: And uh they'll use their theme music, you know, the uh Don Dunn.
Speaker 4: What a what? You know what?
Speaker 1: It's going to be a disaster.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 6: I know that, Jay means well, and I know I think it'll be a rip roaring, snorting and gas emitting disaster.
Speaker 1: And uh I I really I fear for all concerned. I'm market Gray. Thank you all right, that's great, good friend. Jay Santos of the citizens Uxory.
Speaker 2: Please God damn it, Bud, turn that downright think blasting my freaking ears out?
Speaker 1: Man and Jay, how are you feel you're really good?
Speaker 4: Or get you ready for thank you coming out here and you know, gett a twenty feeling.
Speaker 9: You know, I broke a duly authorized organization swings in direction. Yeah, it may be called the state Police, militia arrangers, our assitizens, Auxury Police. These are the stories of the men who's training, skill and courage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, Phil, I'll tell you where we are right now is just essentially, you know, cruising around trying to just in our own way, trying to make sure that we've got a good handle on what's going to be happening here in the next to the next several months, because what is happening for the next several months, filloms, We're going to be going through the neighborhoods. We're gonna looking and see, uh if there are if there are women who are being compromised, if there are women who are being uh take advantage of with these peep tom what we call peep tom. I know the technical term is a peeping tom. But for us and as citizens on Xury Police, and for for me and mine we prefer to shorten it. It's something that police are going to do and we call it Peep Tom. The program and the project which originated last summer will continue. And I'm just one more comment. Films. You know, you have some questions you probably want to ask. H extra comment would be that we do have right now a deal in place with a production company we hope is well.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get to that. What is the name of the production company.
Speaker 4: I'm really not at liberty to say right now, but we are going to produce a series of citizens Auxuri police shows. Do we hope we'll you know, people are going to enjoy and they'll like to watch, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, Jay, status of the Citizens of Uxori police with us. Now, you guys are out and about tonight doing what we're at.
Speaker 4: About tonight, and we're going to be looking for Peep Tom or Operation Operation Tommy Peep.
Speaker 1: But what is the name of this thing? I know the thing's called Peeping Tom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called Peeping Tom, but that's not the name of the operator. General that one more time you try to get out a good put down. You can't say diddle squid.
Speaker 1: Sh didle squid that SATs. Everybody knows you're.
Speaker 4: In a top. Hey, let me tell you what you people are a thing. I'm a copper nt. The fact that we've got Operation Tom Peep is going to save a lot of women.
Speaker 1: Operation Tom Peep. Now I thought it was called Peeping Tom.
Speaker 4: It is called it. The guy that looks through a window to try to get his cookies, that's called peeping Tom. Yes, so why don't you call it that because we call it Operation Palm palm peep.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Operation tom peep? It's you said, it's Tom peep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Tom peep.
Speaker 1: No, you said pump teep. All right, it's it's Operation Peeping Tom. How about that?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's Operation Peeping Tom. It's operation It doesn't make any difference. Who gives a shit?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay, watch the language, you guys get to do it. Yeah. Well, I'm the host of the show. So you are out right now, out and about, and that's.
Speaker 4: Right, Phil. And what we're gonna do is monitor the radio. Turn a radio up, will you? Hey, glease and turn it up? Okay, don't kick field right, I'm on channel sixteen. We got what do you got over Thereame got up? Front name talk about Okay, we got a we got a peeper. We got a peeper. Let's go go go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go go go.
Speaker 10: Now you have a peeper where we have a peeper over here on Harlan and right, and we're just turning up Harlan. Now there's a woman who's been over and she's got the comics spread out on the floor and apparently she's laying on the floor of start naked. And you know this how because one of our ospurs is over there right now he has identify a peeper. Totally miss stump to peep. All right, once we get over there, film, we're going to jump from the vehicle. We got a major Lviis Newton is with a major Dowtony you.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm Finney. That's exciting. And here's a box of those cheese bits too. Major Newton likes to have you want the cheese bits you're with I want to please jeez. Major Newton needs a squeeze chee. Who's got to squeeze you? So phil uh?
Speaker 1: Now, Major Elvis Newton is with you, the founder of the Citizens of Oxord Police.
Speaker 4: That is correct, he's with us here. He's watching one of a closed shirtuit. Why do you watch right now? That's a wheel of points. He's got a wheel of fortune on now. But he will And Major Newton?
Speaker 1: What is the purpose of Major Newton being there?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What is he doing besides eating squeeze cheese?
Speaker 4: Why don't you go straight to hell?
Speaker 1: H What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 1: What was that all about?
Speaker 4: I just I'm getting sick and turing a lot. It's more on asses and everything like that. Right pull up here, all right, we're gonna jump out and Major Newton, you right the stream. Let's go go, go, go, go go. All right, we're going through uphill right now, our way over to this address at twenty five fifteen Holderingay, is there.
Speaker 1: A peeping tom at that address?
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am, remis okay, all right? We at the window here is just a bedroom window here at the right bedroom with a lady is I'm looking in the window to see where and if there is nudity. And again, mister Andy's got understand we're not uh, we have to check to make sure there's that. There was no people looking.
Speaker 1: At a nude All right, well, what are you looking at?
Speaker 4: We're looking at what yeah, she is nude? Right, Oh yeah, yeah, hold on from it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what the fuck are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Shantas, I'm looking at the hold.
Speaker 4: On from it? Oh yeah yeah I took it out. Oh yeah yeah, what are you guys doing? Excuse me, sir? I'm j Senis. What are you guys doing? We don't put that weapon down? Sir? What are you doing? I'm Jay, Santas says is uxury police.
Speaker 1: Sounds like Jay has a visitor there. It sounds like a husband. Where are they anyway in the jungle? It sounds like it's rama of the jungle.
Speaker 4: Oh, sir, put down a weapon? Okay, why are you doing? I'm like, but we were checking to see if you're wife she is nude, and there was a peeper here. I've been the paper with you guys. Now it was not I sir. Put the weapon down, all right? Gleason one two and go three step drop? Hey what's that up there? It looks like Superman. Huh God, get the weapon away, Get the weapon all right? One in custody, won in custody.
Speaker 1: Hey, son us, you have no right to pull a guy into custody.
Speaker 4: We do if he pulls a weapon onst and this guy.
Speaker 8: Pulled a weapon, Yeah, well he pulled a weapon, right, you had your weapon pulled?
Speaker 4: Hey, you know something, dickman. Even if I had that's called colharrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, even if you had what if I had mine? Oh my god, if I had my way out?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now you guys are gonna be in trouble now, sir, you pull a weapon. We were checking for a peeper. We did have an identity of a peeper. Tom, are you the husband here? Why?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 4: God? Peeking at her? There was a man peeping in I know it was you, Now it was not I, sir, tweing him to fifty three, turn him into fifty pail a prop on. All right, we gotta uh we're gonna head on back to the truck now and we're going to pop this guy in custay get in the back. What are you guys do it? It couldn't get in there, yes, slob I fill on our way to another call. Now, okay, Jay.
Speaker 2: Can you talk to me for a minute. You got a guy there, a husband who thinks you're peeping in his wife's window.
Speaker 1: What happened there?
Speaker 4: We had a peeper in the area. How many times were I gonna tell you? She Jay.
Speaker 6: All we know is that you went over there because you said there was seven peeping in the window by the time you got over there.
Speaker 1: This is what we heard. You were going almost as if you were getting your cookies.
Speaker 5: Why don't you admit, at Satos, you're looking in the window getting your cookies?
Speaker 4: No, I was not. That is called residual in collateral. It's gonna happen. You're gonna look in the window. You're gonna see a lady there, and you're gonna see her naughty.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, you're gonna see her naughty.
Speaker 5: This guy Satos is a danger to every living swinging dick out there.
Speaker 1: God General, No, I mean it, And Henry, if I put it on you, you're got to get the cuts on this guy.
Speaker 4: I hit it. It's on Jefferson Circle, So we got an emergency now, so we do feel I headed. There's a guy looking at a window down there on Jefferson Circle. And as soon as we get pulled it up there, now, let's right over keeping talking over that window here on a free.
Speaker 1: Have you caught up to the guy?
Speaker 4: No, we're standing at the window right now.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, man, this sounds pretty sick.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my god, you're trying to say I'm getting a cookie.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what we're saying. It sounds like you're standing at the window there.
Speaker 4: Nobody explain some of you general because I don't I know you're in the military, but you know, a police work that's residual.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you mean by residual?
Speaker 4: Yeah, saying that now, residual is yeah, of course, if I look in the window to make sure the lady's okay, to see if the peeper looked at her. If the peeper looked at her, then she was violated his eyeballs. Technically speaking, his eyes violated her. So I want to look and see she's nude, and so she's been violated, even though she may not have known that he was there. Now, the residual effect is I'm gonna look and see her nude naturally. Oh wow, man, you're saying I'm not allowed to get excited. Oh god.
Speaker 6: So in other words, you are standing there panting like an animal, like a fourteen year old Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean like a fourteen year old boy.
Speaker 4: And you're going ahead, man, mus Gray. You gotta understand something, you know. First of all, I don't don't forget it. What's going on? Good, Major Newton has just been attacked by the man that we got to get back.
Speaker 1: Back to the truck right now.
Speaker 4: I'm sure here looking at the naked lady.
Speaker 1: Will you come on, man?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go, let's go go. Hey, what do you think they're doing? Huh hit, there's no man over the head. If he hit me over the head, take him into custody. Why you dirty? Now put him back in a truck.
Speaker 2: You know, you guys have kidnapped that man. You're looking at a woman's window. You think this is gonna be on TV. It may be on TV if you guys ever get out of prison, which I seriously doubt is ever gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Good, no, where you're going now, said.
Speaker 4: Like the now we got another one, got another one now? Actually we're leaving that guy in a okay, yeah, but you kick him out. I kicked the guy out. I threw him out. I think the better part of valor.
Speaker 1: All right, So Major Newton threw that guy out of the truck.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: You guys got you know something to what I'm gonna do saddles. I'm gonna call the cups on you after the show and let him know about everything I've heard.
Speaker 4: That's your wordy, gas Mine. It's gonna be your work, gas Mine.
Speaker 1: Well we have the address? Do we have the addresses? Bud? What of where these women were being peeked?
Speaker 4: Noah? Really better, Harry? You don't think I'm completely stupid, do you? I may up the street names any addresses. We did have actual, real live peeps. We did. We peeped and we know that the peeper did, but we didn't give you no real address. It's Jay Samos and this is going to be she is the hallmark of the new show that we're going to do. We're gonna say, yeah, we're looking at peepers, but guess what, maybe no, we're not looking at peepers, and you don't know what the hell it is we're doing. So I hope you know he's at a helicopter. Man. That sounds kind of weird. Doesn't this sound like that?
Speaker 1: You know something?
Speaker 2: Santos, right, I don't know how. I don't know why it is. I even put I put you on the air myself.
Speaker 4: Maybe saung cowls. You love me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's at Santas. We love you Jesus.
Speaker 9: Whenever the laws of any state are broken, a duly authorized organization swings into action. It may be called the state police, state troopers, militia, the.
Speaker 4: Rangers, joy police.
Speaker 9: These are the stories.
Speaker 2: The guys that couldn't care for those two escapees from upstate New York.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me? Excuse me? Hey? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait shut up? Shut? Oh my god? Did I just hear what you said?
Speaker 1: What is it with you?
Speaker 4: Man? Oh? Dad? Just hear what you said?
Speaker 1: Did you hear me? Say?
Speaker 4: What did you say? The guys that couldn't capture the guys that was in the upstate, in the prison of an upstate New York Yes, all right, Well that's that's actually pretty accurate. So I I guess I don't have really much too.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, you better believe it's accurate.
Speaker 4: All right, Fine, stick it in and break it off, though. God, oh, I'm trying to say lives you know you lost? Dig it in and break it off, you know, Jay.
Speaker 1: I am so upset with this program today that I think I may blow another hole in the crown.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Knew you'd read something filthy end of that? Would you turn this?
Speaker 4: God? Do the citizens on Jerry police?
Speaker 9: These are the sortaries of the man who's training, skill and courage.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, I gotta tell you some of my everything that I heard Jay doing there from jerking off in front of the window.
Speaker 1: You really think that was going on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Without question? Without question? Yeah, I mean he's all standing and going. Yeah, guy's purving out and everything.
Speaker 5: Well, if that's the case, and I came out of my home and I saw some guys standing on a winter oh man, I you know the fantasy that goes through my.
Speaker 1: Mind of taking a guy like that apart?
Speaker 4: WHOA now what?
Speaker 6: Well, if that's the case, then absolutely the police should be alerted well to know, Like I said, the guy's giving out fake addresses.
Speaker 1: He can claim he never was there. As a matter of fact, maybe he wasn't there. Well, what do you think he made the whole thing up? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether there was a peeper at those addresses or not. Santus has been he ever since cops was went on the air. That guy has been hungry, he's been thirsting to have a show on that is like that. That's gonna be a cop style show that features the citizens Uxuri police. That has been his dream, that has been his uh whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Operation peep Tom, if you may go ahead. Operation peep Tom was we would go to different bedroom windows if we heard. We would have a subcommander who would be on a two way radio say okay, we got a peep Tom, and then we would go into a full sprint. We'd park the van, go in a full sprint to the location of the peep Tom window where a woman was, yes, exposed, and we would video her exposed and then knock on the knock on the door and show the husband. You find that funny.
Speaker 1: I find it very funny. I foind it that.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. Will you knock on the door and say, hey, sir, we just videoed your wife. That's correct, Yes, and you got beat up at least twice I got I was.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something right now. First of all, I did knock get beat up. The guy put his hands on me. You talk about the you talk about the Dave Dugan episode. Is that right?
Speaker 1: I don't know who the guy was.
Speaker 4: There's a guy by named of Dave dug and he put his hands on me. We did a three step takedown at Halam. Okay, it was all big misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three step takedown.
Speaker 5: This guy at least threw a couple of punches at you when he found out that you'd videoed his wife with no.
Speaker 1: Clothes on that.
Speaker 4: Yes he did, but not every husband did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they probably weren't home. You know, Hey, Jay, listen, I want to know what operate. This is Operation tom Peep, right, this is Operation tom Peep.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to have to justify what a lot of very hard working siss Audrey Police osers have done and will continue to do to protect the syss this community.
Speaker 1: Maybe what you can do, Jay is not.
Speaker 6: Keep calling them osiphers because you sound you sound like you've got Oliver Twist's.
Speaker 1: Gruel for a mind.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: I agree with, Margaret?
Speaker 4: You do you?
Speaker 2: You sound like you've got someone's leftover breakfast for a mind, not a brain a mind.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get Subcomandic Gleason come here.
Speaker 1: Oh, can I talk to you?
Speaker 4: Can I do it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Can I talk to Jay?
Speaker 4: This soap commander Gleason that Jay wants me to talk to you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to talk to Subcommander Gleason.
Speaker 4: Given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Jay, I'm sorry, but we asked tough questions here on the Phil Innry Show, especially when you're going around with cameras.
Speaker 4: We are not going around with cameras and sticking them in the bedroom windows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did me, he just said, you did.
Speaker 4: We're not doing it so we can get our cookies. Okay, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Didn't you take one videotape back to the van where Major Elvis Newton was having whatever it was, macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't. He was having cheese it and he was watching Wheel Fortune.
Speaker 1: And he reviewed this tape of this woman getting undressed.
Speaker 4: Yes, he did. And when we determined that it was it was serious peept on material, we took it back to the husband.
Speaker 1: They show it to him and that's when you got your ass kick.
Speaker 4: And I did not get my ass kicked for the night. He didn't get his ass kicked. I was there. He did get Yeah, he got his ass kicked, do it? I got a guy through a couple of punches. We did a three step take down, right, said, yeah, we did the three step take down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you did the three step was the guy arrested?
Speaker 4: We agreed to disagree on that one? Yeah, uh huh, we agreed to disagree, mister Henry on that one. What is this?
Speaker 5: You know, Jane, I don't Did you ever actually find any guys that were Peeping Tom's No, because Operation Peep Tom was a prevaive measure.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean by preventive measure? What a preventive measure?
Speaker 1: Preventative measure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we would show women and the husband. See look at this. We just videoed your wife sitting on a toilet. Okay, there she is. She's sitting on a toilet and she's wiping. Do you know what would happen? Hold on for okay, we just got a call. We got a call. Let's go out to the van. Hold on, got this is a Peep Tom call. No, it's a Tom Tom Peep called.
Speaker 1: You gotta explain to us what Tom Peep is.
Speaker 4: Let's go, okay, operate Tom Peep, operates Tom Peeper. Okay, I'm shown me right now. I'm side of the VAM. We are on our way to operate tom peep. This is an area of the neighborhood here down the street.
Speaker 1: Let's slow down, Jay, I can't huh.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, we've just spotted an area where there's a woman. We've got two hans or two women are taken her clothes off. Now Operation tom peep if.
Speaker 1: You wanna know, Ugh, Jay, you wanna slow down?
Speaker 4: No, I can't. Operation tom Peep is we don't video the woman. We video us looking at the woman. So we have Subcommander Hipcat there. He identified a woman as taking her pants off and she's naked, and we're gonna go and with video him looking.
Speaker 1: At her, you're gonna video him staring at her.
Speaker 4: Yes, so we're not videoing her, we're showing him looking at her. Okay, Oh what was this? Okay? We got to keep going. There's an operation tom peeple okay. So, and this is essentially this is essentially to address all you monkeys. This didn't lay pee Tom.
Speaker 1: I don't like being called a monkey.
Speaker 4: Santos, Well, yes, I'm gerald you didn't like co operation peep Tom, that's tom Peep. Whatever Okay, all right, here's I'm comanderr he Cowway. See I'm looking at her now. She's got no clue and she's she's about to use the toilet.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you guys with the camera and the toilet.
Speaker 4: No, there's no camera on her. No camera. Now he is wearing a gar You win a helmet cam. I got a helmet cam on, yeah, and it's I've turned it on. But we're not gonna look at the table. Oh yeah, sure, okay, Now, no, I'm not looking in the window. Sub Commander Gleas is not looking in the window. Major Ovis Smuton is back in the van. But you are, huh you are right? Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm talking to Henry on On. Okay, yes, I'm looking at now. She removed her brazier, and she's removed her underwear and she's going into the bathroom. Now she went into a stall. I can't see nothing. So this is not a full tom peep. Okay, this is not a full tom peep.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean you just said you saw her that guy saw her taking her top off?
Speaker 4: Well, and I guess there, hold on show we got here just had to be fun. Here's that there were Jay Santas. This is obviousntly pratty. He saw your wife got a d Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Well what happened?
Speaker 4: Jay? This prick came out of the house. Can you do that? You call a cop? I am a cop. This prick came out of the house. Mister Henry, just bums alone. Oh ow ow, mister Henry is the subcommanded Gleason. Mister mister Santa's bringing admiral bringing her Admiral Santos. He got checked in the balls.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what's going on, but I suggest that you guys get the police over there.
Speaker 4: Well, we had the police told her about God. He kok me right the Major Newton, Sir anles go, we'll clod in the van right now. And uh, Major Newton's what happened? I both know I can't do that's sad. I'm Major Eldest Newton. Is this mister Henry, Yes, Sir, Sir Henry, I've just now been informed that my Brigadier aim had I took a kiss to the groin. This is Tom Peepe and only I want you to describe. We talk. We do not film anyone.
Speaker 2: You have one of your sub commanders looking in the window and saying, yeah, she's exposed.
Speaker 4: Yes, did the homeowner was the at least interested in what you were able to see? Jay, No, he wasn't. Heave all right, let me talk here to hepcat. Come here. I saw a lady taker brof and she took off her pants and then she went into the toilet. But I couldn't see nothing. You couldn't see anything. Do you have any of the tape I was told not to record. This is Tom Peep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what is it with you? Major Newton? You gotta get your your cookies looking at this stuff?
Speaker 4: My cookies, my cookies, he says. I started the Citizens Auxidiary Police twenty seven years ago trying to protect this neighborhood. I can tell you said the list thing that I want. Give the phone maborhood ever pulled the phone away from me. You pull the phone away from me. The next time you take your pets off to take a leak, there won't be anything there but a catheter.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, So the Citizens Auxiary Police will join us and Operation Eyeball to Eyeball. This is another you know program that they had named Operation good Morning. It was originally Operation peep Tom.
Speaker 8: Is that it bud Yeah, grizzy, Operation peep Tom that they did did sorry Jun and some oner son you sir that they said that David, excuse me, that was Operation peep Tom a couple of summers ago. Thatday rolled out and debued for us. You mean debuted, you mean debute, Yeah, I'm sorry, debute. And then they decided to change it because they got negative publicity. They changed it to good operation good morning, little schoolgirl. Then they thought that that was bad on account of the whole school girl. It's just kind of said wreck. So then he changed the operation eyeball. And then he changed operation eyeball eyeball.
Speaker 1: What the hell, man, why to do that?
Speaker 8: Because it's more descriptive and everything more descriptive. We'll find out a long time since week, since we had been talking to you. And this is important stuff, man, because eyeball eyeball as what was called. Now, whoever thought that that, you know, you'd still be in business on this thing, you know, lo these many days later and everything, you know what I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Exactly sure I know what you're talking about, dick.
Speaker 8: Man, But if I if I take you how do we know that Operation Operation Peep Tom still be around with all stuff that people told you?
Speaker 2: What he's saying, you know, after all of the heart, after all the heat you took on Operation peep Tom.
Speaker 6: Don't you remember, Jay, all of the people that called in and complained about you sticking a camera in a bedroom window?
Speaker 4: All right, okay, I mean if dick Man said that would be a whole lot easier understand. But really, essentially, what Operation Peep Tom evolved into.
Speaker 1: Well see, that's what we want to know.
Speaker 5: Peep Tom evolved into what good Morning Little school Girl? Jesus h I could have told you, Sanos, that was a boneheaded.
Speaker 1: Idea at general.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately you weren't there. If you have been there, maybe you would have been able to warn us. Maybe not. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl was an evolution of peep Tom. So that you know, we made it more colloquial. We made it kind of have a blues favor flavor to it. So what man?
Speaker 1: So what so what if it had a blues favor?
Speaker 7: I didn't say blues favorite, blues flavor.
Speaker 1: All right, So what if it had a blues flavor?
Speaker 4: So it's more, it's more, uh, you know, people get are more comfortable with it, you know what I mean, they're more comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't make me comfortable as a woman. Good morning, little school girl.
Speaker 4: Well I know, so we changed it. Okay, we changed the operational Eyeball. Operation Eyeball went out in the field as of the first of June. And when we went out with Operation Eyeball, we had the camera which was strapped to a helmet. And as you know, Phil, operation Eyeball operates peep Tom was designed to let women and husbands know that they're they're you know, vulnerable to peeping toms. That's what our camera would do. We would, you know, take film footage of a new lady and show it to the husband and go it is.
Speaker 1: What Yeah?
Speaker 2: And how many times did you get belded? How many times you get your teeth knocked out?
Speaker 4: Just once? I mean the other times I was assaulted, but it wasn't a face.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I kipped in the nuts?
Speaker 2: They knocked him, They knocked you. You crazy, So you know you had to come up with something else. What are you doing putting a camera in people's bedroom windows for.
Speaker 4: Top race peep Tom? Okay, and I tried to tell the guys a lot of peeping tom's around here. So we did operation eyeball. We had the camera on the helmet and we had a gigantic eye that was made by Lou Westerfield's daughter. She works in a clay class and she made a big eye and he painted blue and put the eye on top of the camera and we call operation We just set operation eyeball, and that got me beat up. So we went back to the drawing board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you beat up, all right.
Speaker 5: You know what you are, you Sanos, You're the whitely coyote and the road runner is just any neighborhood person.
Speaker 1: Out there that catches you.
Speaker 4: Well, you say what you all say. But guess what. We game up with operation eyeball eyeball. And by coming up with operation eyeball eyeball, we have the eyeball on the camera. Then we look in a bedroom window and women know, oh it's eyeball eyeball, so they know that, you know they're safe.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't that work with operation eyeball.
Speaker 4: Because it's hand to one sided.
Speaker 1: So this way you call it operation eyeball to eyeball. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: So the woman looks in and she sees the camera. She goes, yeah, I'm okay, all right, I'm good. Or I got your message. I'm nude. I better close the window.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. No, no, I'll do this. So I'm standing in my bedroom or some friend of mine.
Speaker 6: We're naked, and your camera comes around the corner and I see the can because I see the giant eyeball, like, oh, that's great.
Speaker 1: That's Jay. So I'm fine and I'm naked, and I'm supposed to feel better about that.
Speaker 4: It's great. With all due respect, I seriously doubt if we would be having video of you nude.
Speaker 1: Now what does that mean? Look, Margaret, let it go. What does it mean?
Speaker 4: No, you're right. We would. We would. We would. We would take the video footage of you.
Speaker 1: All right, that's better, even though I'm more outraged.
Speaker 4: Good. We would take video video of you, and then you'd see us and we'd go, look, we pointed the eye. We'd pointed the eyeball.
Speaker 1: You pointed at the eyeball?
Speaker 4: Was it the Guthington Family General Shop?
Speaker 1: No, the guy he pointed at the eyeball, and she went and got her husband.
Speaker 2: The guy came around the corner and Jay was still pointing at the eyeball when this guy hit him with a baseball bat.
Speaker 4: That guy hit me from behind too.
Speaker 2: So you're standing there with a camera and you're filming the woman naked, and you're pointing at the eyeball on top of the camera to.
Speaker 1: Tell or what tell her?
Speaker 4: It's Operation eyeball eyeball? How many times ago say it?
Speaker 1: Yet you ask kick it?
Speaker 4: Got? Yeah? It did technically get my ass kicked, but it shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Because the guy doesn't want his wife being photographed, whether it's Operation eyeball to eyeball, Jay Santos or anybody else.
Speaker 4: All right, And that's why we're on the program tonight to explain it and to educate people. Oh if you let me say.
Speaker 1: Things, Yeah, well you get explain it, man, but you don't do it very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I am operate. Yeah you're gonna give me a chance.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I like that. I got to hear this, Oh man, do it? Jay? All right? Operation eyeball eyeball. The matter of fact, we happen to be out tonight and I just pull up and I've been sitting here screaming and yelling at you, right near your house. And now we have put the eyeball on. I got it right here, put it on top of the thing that's a subcommand or Gleason. What we're gonna do, Phil is we are near the Bologny home Jim and Jessica Bologna, Bologne, excuse me, and we're gonna sneak up the window here. And what I'm doing is I've got the camera. Now. She is known to get undressed for a bad rub about now.
Speaker 1: And so what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, in the past, we did. We picked up a couple of greasy, stinking punks who told us about eyeballer and I said, oh, keeping Tom, and they go, yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm bull crap.
Speaker 4: Hey, General, that's what happened. I swear almighty gone.
Speaker 1: All right, So what are you doing now, pep, We're coming.
Speaker 4: Up on the window. Shut up, all right? Shut up, you guys. Do you want me to get some Coca cola? Would you? Shut up? All right? Now, I come up on a window. She's in the window right now, all right? And yeah, now her panties come off, Okay, her panties just now did come off? The panties just now, did come off. Okay, So I am now taking footage of her, and she's sitting and she's gonna put some lotion or some on her butt. God damn, what's she doing? Put butt? Usually put it on their legs. But uh so, all right, now she's turned and she sees us. All right, we're pointing at the eyeball. I'm pointing at the eye. What are you doing? I'm pointing at the eyeball? You know, take a look at this.
Speaker 1: Hello, what happened to him?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey? Is this Gleason? Is Phil Henry on the on the air right.
Speaker 4: Noway, got clapp get out of here? Ahu, clot got a dragon back?
Speaker 1: Is he all right?
Speaker 4: He's okay, he's unconscious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, hey mister Henry. Yeah, I got your got your sponge cake and I got your hamburger.
Speaker 1: Jay, we're on the air.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Oh eyeball.
Speaker 1: Eyeball, the eyeball. You just got hit with a baseball.
Speaker 2: Bat by who by the husband?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Well, back could draw back a drawing board.
Speaker 1: I'd just say, back to the drawing board. You know what you ought to do? Throw the drawing board out and get something else to play with.
Speaker 4: You want to conker cown, you got bad Breathley fucking get out of my faith.
Speaker 1: All right, there's Jay Sanders of the Citizens of Auxury Police.
Speaker 6: You know, I know there's a lot of idiots you have on this show. God knows, there are many many idiots you have in this program, but none are quite as distinctive as Jay. And often I wonder whether he's just putting everyone on.
Speaker 1: Oh he is.
Speaker 5: I've talked to him at length. He wants to be law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Well that eyeball to eyeball and pointing at a gigantic eye. He took a baseball. By the way, he's lucky he's not getting arrested.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the whole thing. I think that guy is probably gonna wind up getting busted. And he's gonna go downtown. Man, I mean going downtown. You don't go downtown because you know what they do.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: You go downtown and uh everything, God go Operation eyeball eyeball Man, Peep.
Speaker 1: And Tom and all that jazz.
Speaker 2: World famous Phil Henry show, The El Pacifico here in Southern California.
Speaker 1: Executive producer Phil Henry for it. See I Free Incorporated.
Speaker 4: Alright, reserve.
Speaker 7: Just when you thought summer couldn't get any hotter.
Speaker 11: Pludo TV is turning up the heat with thousands of free movies presenting Summer of Cinema.
Speaker 7: Extreame your favorite blockbuster films like Gladiator, I Will have my Venus, Good Breaker, It's what a.
Speaker 11: Fastic Beverly Hills Cop, The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, and Julie and Julia, all for free on your favorite devices.
Speaker 7: Pluto TV stream now, pay Never,