Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of the Locker Room. As always, we do this every single week, but this week is just a little bit different. We're gonna have our keys to victory. As always, the first thing you need to do as a viewer of the show, if is your first time checking out the Locker Room or any of the Busting with the Boys content, do me a favor, go ahead and subscribe to this thing. And while you're right it, since you're already gonna do that, go ahead a comment as well. Now I am doing the show by myself this week. Delanny Walker is in California handling some business on the West Coast, while Will Compton has added another wolf to his wolf pack. So both boys are out today and it will be me solo during the NFL portion and then picking off a couple of guys like Sherm and Jack and Mitch for the college portion of our pick. So what I need you to do today? I got home from our stream yesterday. I've spent about five hours looking at these picks, and I've got to tell you this might be the week that we truly go undefeated, and the best way to feel that we're gonna go undefeated, is believing and knowing that our fan calling segment Nate hit on his military military parlay last week. We have another fan call him this week. We're gonna have a hell of a time. Please please comment, please subscribe, Let's have a fucking day voice, Let's get after it. Welcome back, Well, welcome to the locker Room. I just said the intro a second ago, sat down, put this mic on, and I am fired up to be with all of you today. Speaking of fire let's talk about our presenting sponsor today, which is Fireball. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is a perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going to the stadium or going big with the Fireball keg for your tailgate, whether it's pre game shot and a tailgatelaw or a celibratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Now. Love love Fireball, love all the sponsors that always come in here, boys, but we love picks. We have put together a document with enough data on here for me to sit here and personally there's no guarantees. This is as if I was a lawyer and you sat down and said, Hey, Tayo, I need to go through this case, blah blah blah blah, and your case looks really good. As a lawyer, I don't know if it's against the law or not, but it's definitely frowned upon for me to say that things are guaranteed. Same thing in the betting world. I can't sit here and say I'm gonna guarantee all these picks. I will say, however, as I sit here on November thirteenth, and you're watching this on November fourteenth, I feel the best I've ever felt about this week's slate of picks. We've got some balls, you ones, We've got some exciting ones, and it's going to be a hell of a day. And even more big news. Right over here, boys to the left of me, we have brand new Busting with the Boys merch that'll be coming out for Black Friday. I have my right hand man over to my side here with the microphone in his face. That is correct Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Right, Garrett, correct Boom.
Speaker 1: We're feeling fantastic about it. I personally, this is my favorite setup of merch. And it's not just over here, it's also on top of my head as well. Took a shower today too, thank god. But we got the Titans colors. Girl, dad hats. These forty seven boys look fantastic. There's a whole bunch more just like this. Just want to let you guys know. So let's start today with a quote. JP Hovey was a quote guy yesterday in our stream, and I wanted, I wanted to sit down and talk to you guys about this. And it's the secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for when his opportunity comes. Now, what does that mean? It means if you make small actions that will create opportunity, which in turns create success. By you coming to this YouTube channel today, fellas and ladies, possibly by you subscribing, subscribing and commenting, and you pulling out your Draftking sportsbook app, dialing out all up, taking your hard earned money and picking these picks, you have created the opportunity to be successful. Let's have a fucking day. And the game, first game we're going to talk about is the Thursday night game. Now when the schedules are getting made, and I think this is The most ridiculous thing in the world is when like people get hyped up for when the schedules are going to be released. Shout out the NFL. They do an incredible job of having Hey, schedules are coming out. A couple of these teams get leaked, and that when they went and sat in this week's Thursday slot, and they looked at Washington Commanders, who haven't been good since Will Compton was the captain in twenty fifteen, and since the Philadelphia Eagles started like a ten and three or something like that, and they thought they were going to put set the world on fire, and then all of a sudden they came crashing down losing first round the playoffs last year. They looked at this slate and they thought, well, hey, you're not going to hit them all, but we've got to get an NFC East game in for this Thursday night slot. Now, fast forward to mid November. You've got a seven to three Washington Commanders versus a seven and two Philadelphia Eagles. Philadelphia Eagles are on a five game win streak right now, and we talk about the NFC East. Obviously, each section is brought into four teams. No. One gives a shit about the Cowboys anymore. No one gives a shit about the Giants anymore. Head coach is saying, we're evaluating everything, which is the exact same thing the Colts said about their quarterback the week before they benched him. Daniel Jones might be out of there. Dak Prescott caught himself a small little hammy. Who knows how bad it really is. Could be great through to three to two or one, I don't really know, but he made the smart move, the business decision after signing a big contract to get the hell out of Dodge and get that surgery way for a new coach after this season, because we all know Mike McCarthy is on the hot seat at this point right now. I don't know if he's number one on the hot seat, but he is definitely top three. We're gonna talk about something I think is number one later on in this show. But just look at these games for a little bit. Commanders had a big opportunity last week for another Jayden Daniels legacy type of drive against the Steelers. Obviously, that got shut down. The Steelers are a great defense. They end up losing that game twenty eight to seven, But everyone's still sitting around saying this rookie is an absolute phenom still in this MVP race. Can do all the things, make the tight throws, feels the presence in the pocket, and can push the ball down the field while also using his legs. The Eagles essentially had themselves a bio week last week against the Cowboys. You had Cooper Rush, who Shuham loved to point out on the bus last week. He's been with the team for a little bit. He gets a nod for the start the games he did start a few years ago or last year he went four and oh. So the Cowboys are feeling somewhat excited about that. That game was as boring as those games could possibly be. So now you have the Eagles coming off somewhat of a bio week to get the rest some of their guys, and they got a pissed off Washington Commander's team this game. Right now, the Eagles are favored by three and a half. The total points in that game is forty eight and a half. What's exciting to me about this game is not just this Thursday night football game. It's the implications of the NFC that's going on. Throughout the entire league right now, because both these teams with a win are now fighting for that one seed spot and that by going to the playoffs, while the team that loses may find their way out of the playoffs. If you look at the wildcard race right now, after you get your divisional leaders at number five, you have the Vikings at seven and two, you have the Commanders, who are talking about now at seven and three as a six seed, and then the Packers at six and three. Not to mention, we have a San Francisco forty nine Ers team that is waiting in the wings with a healthy Christian McCaffrey had one hundred yards of total offense last week, didn't get the end zone. We'll get to him on the bet. The Boys parlay in a little bit that we need to break that curse. But I'm just saying this NFC is really shaping up to be incredible, and now as we've gone from the preseason to the current present part of the season, we're looking at this Thursday night game and it is as important as it could possibly be. December twenty second is the next time these two teams are to see each other, and we could be looking at guys at some point sitting or fighting for that one seed to get to the top. If anybody can figure out a way to edge of the Lions, even if they had five interceptions last week, we'll get to them on the next game. The choices are difficult in this one. I think the Washington Commanders have a great offense the Eagle the Eagles do as well. Commanders are third in the NFL and points per game. Eagles are seventh in the NFL points per game. Eagles also are number five in points per game. On their defense, we all know as a team the Eagles are a better team if you just looked at it a piece of paper on a roster. But there's a lot of things about Sirianni and as he he get out, they want Doug Peterson back, who's just a bysmull down in Jacksonville, Florida. That's just that's that's crazy to me. But Philly is a tough place to play, and they're very very they have very high bar for all those guys. I am personally going to take my pick as Commanders plus three and a half. That is the safe thing. I can see the Commanders sneaking out a winning this game. But my job, as the Mule likes to say, is to get you guys units day in and day out, or week in and week out when we come on the locker room. I feel very confident that pick because both these offenses are so potent. Because aj Brown is cooking, he hasn't been in the end zone for a little bit. I think he gets the end zone this weekend. I think the over in this game is also a hit, So Jared, go ahead and put me down with that. That's forty eight and a half points. So I got the over and the Commanders. But that's an incredible start to this Thursday NFL Slate. It is going. It's gonna be incredible. Now what we're gonna get to.
Speaker 2: Before you Before you move on, Will did send in a couple of picks, and this was one that you guys actually agree on. Commanders plus three and a half. You know Will war the c so he's gonna ride with you.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 1: I love that. From beyond the grave, from a hospital room, Will Compton rides with the boy. I do love it. I'm excited to see where he goes and everything else. The next game, we're going to talk about. Let me flip my sheet because I got my notes right here now. The next game is Game of the Week, and a lot of people when they look at Game of the Week, they think to themselves, it's got to be the most you know, both the most prolific teams out there, who's got the most media when they put it, you put on the NFL networks of the ESPN to me game of the week and to bust them with the boys. Game of the week is what we feel most confident about. And the game I feel most confident about right now is the Jacksonville Jaguars and they are at the Detroit Lions. Detroit Lions are favored by thirteen points. Total points in that game is forty seven. I can't you know. My eyes are so bad, huh. Georgia Boot, I apologize, Thank you so much. JP put those boys right there for you guys to be able to see them. Georgia Boot America's hardest work in boot design for the hardest jobs. All day comfort keeps your feet comfortable for long workdays. Durable construction last through heavy use and tough conditions. Trusted by hard working professionals. Step into ultimate comfort with Georgia Boots America's hardest working boots. Now go ahead and use yourself code busting to get twenty percent off at the checkout and experience the durability and comfort trusted by hard working professionals across the country. Head to georgiaboot dot com. I'm gonna set that little boy right there. If somebody wants to come and grab it, They're more than a welcome to Game of the Week. As I was saying this game, the games aren't necessarily about like who's going to have the most views, who has the most impressive offense as both teams going head to head, who's going to win this game? Obviously, when we look at a spread like thirteen points, we get a little bit nervous, and I'm not gonna get super staty on you guys today. Obviously we're gonna pay in a little bit more of a picture as we get more of these. But the stats in this game, to me are important. Let's just talk about the Jags offense. Jags offense twenty third points per game, twenty fifth and rushing twenty fifth in yards per game, thirty first in time of possession. Okay, that is right now, let's talk about the Detroit Detroit Lions offense second in points per game, seven, in yards per game, six and third down and fifth in red zone. Jacksonville's defense, I'm gonna save you all the numbers their bottom half in the late twenties, if not thirty second in all of their things. Trevor Lawrence right now is dealing with an ac spring. We see it a little bit with the Tennessee Titans. How Will Levis sustained that in the Miami Dolphins every week they're kind of like, he's he gonna come back? Is he not going to come back? Ends up taking a couple of weeks before the boy finally got in the field last week. I see the same thing going on with Trevor Lawrence. This game is not about the Jags. It's about the definition of culture that the Detroit Lions are going to put on display this week. And you can see that display of culture in the second half of the Texans game. Now, when the Texans and the Lions win went head to head in Houston, the Texans were leading the Lions twenty three to seven at halftime. Comebacks like that don't happen very often. I know there's the historical Super Bowl run with Tom Brady versus the Atlanta Falcons. But at that point, you get in the locker room and you're really thinking to yourself as fellows, like hey, let's run the ball, let's get out of there. And a lot of the guys that are starters, that are big time stars, that were good ballplayers, you're kind of thinking yourself, I wonder when coach is gonna pull me so I can start resting these legs a little bit. Because you're week ten, eleven, twelve in the season. You want to take every snap off you can possibly get when you afforded the ability to get that. The Lions did not allow the Texans to score another point. They handled time of possession, they were scoring from the air land, and see they were doing everything they need to do. And then they take a kicker who used to be a soccer player and then was a kickoff team specialist, and now he has made it by the hair of his chinny chin chin to win that game by three points. That's the kind of culture you're dealing with. And now this is why I like this pick the most, because everyone's very worried about minus thirteen, minus thirteen. The Detroit Lions won, but they really lost. This team is number one in the NFC, the team that they say, if anyone's going to beat the Chiefs, gonna be the Lions. They have to continue to show their dominance and consistency. Jared Goff before this game had two interceptions. Now we get into the middle of the Houston game, that boy had five of them things. So now you have a pissed off quarterback that knows he played like dog shit. You have a left tackle that goes out, that's Taylor Decker. Skipper comes in, does all right, but you can see that that very strong and tout offensive line is let a little bit of holes in. He's going to get another week if Taylor Decker can't go the Jacksonville Jaguars. I believe it was October seventh. Doug Peterson got on the got on during a press conference after one of their practices, and he says he's asked the question, do you believe you're losing the locker room boom right then and there you hear that question. The answer is yes. I hate it. I hate talking talking bad because I have a lot of respect for Doug Peterson. I think he did a great job with the Eagles, and when he got to Jacksonville, when I was playing, they got they got a whole lot better. But if you're asked that question as a head coach, it should be rhetorical. That question is done. You have lost the locker room. A lot of these guys at Jacksonville Jaguars, who are supposed to be in contention of winning the AFC South, they're thinking about Cabo San Lucas right now. They're thinking about the Bahamas. These pasty white boys with three hundred and fifty pounds. They're looking at their sloppy bodies that hasn't seen the sun in a couple of weeks in the mirror and going, man, I can't wait to get to X and X beach. They're not necessarily thinking about going into Detroit, who has completely been revitalized, revitalized by Dan Campbell and his SoundBite after sound bite. I don't know if we can pull the clip. I don't know if we're allowed to pull the clip. But Dan Campbell's halftime press conference halftime comments as he was coming back on the field that a lot of fire in your ass, that'll get your ass going, so I personally think the Lions take care of business. They won the worst way possible, and they made themselves pissed off while still keeping a mark in the W column. I feel really good about Lions minus thirteen now the twenty seven. Like I said to you, you guys are here to make units. You guys are here to fight through the fringe. This is where I'm gonna stay away from that. I'm gonna stand in the Lions. Doug Peterson, by the way, I was talking about Mike McCarthy earlier. That individual is the guy that I'm talking about, being number one most likely on the hot seat, probably gonna lose his job in the next couple of weeks, if not at the end of the season. I hate saying it. Records speak for themselves, NFL stands for not for long that. I'm not here to get disrespectful. I'm not here to do that. I'm just simply reporting what my honest thoughts are. Big fan of Doug Peterson. Now let's get into the ballsy pick.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop you one more time because while those are great points about the Lions, and I personally agree with you, will disagrees. He thinks the thirteen points is a slap in the face from Vegas. So he's taken Jags plus thirteen.
Speaker 1: For Will to take Jacksonville getting thirteen points as a slap in the face would essentially mean that the Jaguars have fight left in them. I think at this point where we're sitting right now, the Jags are truly just waiting for Christmas, waiting for the holiday season. That beautiful offensive line trip that everybody takes. They're not necessarily worried about making a statement in Detroit. I love I love Will Compton, but I'm sure he wasn't solely focused on looking at the games. Well. He was to bring another child in new his life. I agree, I agree, right, we feel good about it. You feel good about Lions.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think the lines are fantastic. They're amazing, also fantastic. We've already we probably said it ten minutes ago. I'm gonna tell you again, fireball boys. So many things about so many things make football great, but you know what makes it. But you know what is the best. Kicking the shit of your living. You're kicking the shit out of your rival. Wow, there's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. This week, We've got Bills and Chiefs. That's the game I'm gonna go over in my ballsy pick and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to a night that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around, and that rivalry flame. Okay, let's talk balls, pick, let's talk Chiefs, Let's talk Buffalo Bills this game. When I talk to you about game of the week and the game I felt most confident about, it was the spread with the Lions. Now, if we're looking at the game of the week, the absolute game of the week that everyone's gonna want to tune into and watch, it's Josh Allen versus Patrick Mahomes. It's a first round pick in twenty seventeen, the first round pick of twenty eighteen, only separated by three picks. Josh Allen taking seventh overall in twenty eighteen, Patrick Mahomes taking tenth overall in twenty seventeen. These guys, these are This is a nice little stat feed right here. Only two quarterbacks from different divisions met eight times in five years. Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning. How about that for a stat so you know you're gonna get fireworks every single week. As the record stand right now, Patrick Mahomes is four to three on Josh Allen. An interesting stat about Patrick Mahomes is he's one hold. Let me get back to that. Let me get back to that. Patrick Mahomes is three and ohero in the playoffs. So what does history kind of tell us? Josh Allen regular season three and one against Patrick Mahomes. Everything is telling us right now that the Bills are gonna win this game, and then the Chiefs are gonna win it when they see each other in January. I don't love it. I don't love it. I think you look at the Chiefs and the Chiefs that we know and love, the dynamic offense, Patrick Mahomes steps in the field, points are gonna go on the board. It's a little bit different this year. They've won in so many different ways. They've won off of the toe of Isaiah likely Thursday Night Football Week one. Literally, if his shoe size is one shoe size smaller, we're looking at overtime, possibly a Ravens win. And that's before they figured out Derrick Henry. Yeah, defense making big plays obviously, you're gonna have Patrick Mahomes making his plays. He needs to go down the field, get three, get seven. Mahomes has shown that and even a special team's blocked kicking against the Denver Broncos last week. We're really finding ourselves in a situation we're Momentum is the biggest factor of the Kansas City Chiefs, where they're just finding ways to win every single week. Now. I think there's a bit of a twilight zone we're about to have this week. I believe in my heart of hearts, my ballsy pick is going to be the Chief's money line. It's not the most outstanding ons. I think it's like plus one to ten. It's really a pick up. Chiefs are underdogs by two and a half points going to Buffalo. I will say this now and hold me to this quote, Jared. You can clip it for later in the season when these two teams meet in January, whether it's in Kansas City or Buffalo. Obviously, if Kansas City wins this game, it'll most likely be in Kansas City. The Buffalo Bills will be the Chiefs in the playoffs. I think we have ourselves a bit of we're seeing We're seeing greatness across the board. This is Patch Mahomes' greatest record at this point in his short career, which is crazy to even say short because he has had a Hall of Fame career in the amount of time that he's been in the league. I think they're going to continue to success. They're gonna hit double digit wins this week. But when we get to the playoffs, you're gonna have a pissed off Josh Allen and he listen, you got James Cook, you got Amark Cooper, you got key On Coleman, the rookie and the Dalton Kink. And they have a little phrase at the Buffalo Bills, everybody eats, Everybody eats. So Josh has been doing a great job of facilitating the Bolly War. Obviously, James Cook hit us on one part of the three parts parlay, but the Boys parlay getting in the end zone last week. They're a high functioning offense. Their defense has always been very high functioning. That penetrating defense. We're gonna see fireworks in this game. You're gonna see the Kansas City Chiefs win this game. They're gonna think, just like they thought with Joe Burrow, all that like the Kryptonite talk starts to happen, and then these boys will see each other in the middle of January and the Bills will exact their revenge. Which game would you rather have if you're a Buffalo Bills soon, would rather have a regular season win? Or do you rather have playoffs going to the super Bowl or possibly the AFC Championship. That's the kind of stuff we're talking about. We're just having a crystal ball in the locker room, and we're just looking towards the future. So my pick is going to be Chiefs money line versus the Bills. I'm going to stop you unless you say does we'll have a pick here?
Speaker 2: Not so fast?
Speaker 1: Right? You want me to say it? Will's picking the Bills to cover.
Speaker 2: Will's taking the Bills and moving the line to three and a half, which makes it plus one four.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. And he's following the rules of the Ballsy pick right. He's doing the job how we structured the show. I love that. That makes me all the more comfortable of the Chiefs money line. If Will would just finally bend the need of the Chiefs, I swear it would be the end. It would be the foundational block that you finally pull away and the Chiefs would crumble. It's crazy a man has that much power and can't see in front of his face. What do you mean if you By the way JP just said in the quartering, he is they can't keep getting away with these wins. They fucking can. They got Andy Reid, they got Patrick Mahomes, they got Travis Kelsey, they got everybody. Got Pacheco. Who's the DC Spagnola, that guy most unsung hero in the National Football League. He's fucking incredible. They are a complete team right now. Patrick Mahomes a couple weeks ago had more touchdowns interceptions. Now he's got twelve touchdowns to nine interceptions. Not his best ball, he's not playing his best ball, but he's doing what he needs to do when it needs to be done. That's the reality we're living in right now. They don't ask how, they ask how fucking mini. I don't doubt that at all. And brother JP, and I don't know if it might pick that up. He said it needs to be balanced in the universe. Regular season. I don't think we're gonna find that balance. But this twilight zone we're living in I'm telling you better quote me. Right now, mid January, the Bills are going to get theirs Bosh Allen's gonna get his first win against Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs. But right now, we're focused on this week and boys. So we got right now, if you're just sitting with us in the locker room, we got Commanders plus three and a half and the over forty eight and a half in the game against the Eagles, we got the Lions minus thirteen. We're staying, We're stay with from the total points in that game, and we're gonna take Chiefs money line that's plus one ten. Listen, those three picks right there. I truly, in my heart of hearts believe we're three and zero. I do, I really fucking do it. If I'm a psychopath with that, then ay assume me. I'm a psychopath. Now we're gonna get to the rapid fire. We're gonna hit the bet the Boys parlay. We're gonna take a small, like just tiny incremental break, and we're gonna get ourselves do a little bit of fun with the college football season. That's where fun times are. That's where you just start throwing out shekels. Right, you go, you go to the penny slots. You'll have a little fun over there. You get four dollars and change. You start to start ripping around. See what's gonna happen in college. We're having a fun time with that. But before we do, let's hit this rapid fire. I'm assuming G two, all right, Jee, I wouldn't know if we're gonna do it today. I don't know if we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Big shoes to Phil, all right. First game, Vikings minus six versus the Titans over under thirty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Vikings minus six.
Speaker 3: Tough.
Speaker 2: I know, Packers minus six and a half versus the Bears over under forty and a half.
Speaker 1: Give me the Packers.
Speaker 2: Will is also taking the Packers. Sorry, Ravens minus three versus Steelers over under forty eight.
Speaker 1: Give me a Steelers.
Speaker 2: Will is also taking the Steelers. Colts versus Jets Jets or minus four over under forty four under Will is taking Colts plus four. Thinks the Jets are dead. Browns versus Saints Saints or minus one over under forty four and a half under Sat plus one for Will, he believes in the juice. Falcons versus Browns. Browns minus two and a half over under forty four.
Speaker 1: Give me the Falcons bounce back a week.
Speaker 2: Texans minus seven and a half versus Cowboys over under forty two Texans. That's it.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Appreciate you, g Let's get let's get a well gee is it? Gee? Well? Probably prep a little bit more on that. That's outstanding work, ge, outstanding. You've been having you by my side during the show while I'm running it solo. It just it lifts me up. Yeah, you lift me up, brother.
Speaker 2: So we're here for now.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the thing that everybody who's been watching the show every single week has just been. It's a it's been a murder. It's been an absolute slaughter fest every time. Every week we're either one away two ways. Sometimes we don't even hit any of them in this parlay, but we are going after we do. DraftKings ad to talk about the bet the Boys parlay. I love watching sports. You know what makes it even better having some skin in the game. Thanks to our partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. Wonder what the DraftKings Sportsbook app offers? Check out DraftKings live betting, same game parlay and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite Barstool personalities bets by joining the Barstool Betting group on the app. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and sign up using promo code locker that's l O c k e R only at DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours. Pray for us. DraftKings, Pray for us, Pray for us people that are watching. But we said it right there, we have keys. Right, you've already subbed, you've already commented, and now this is where belief starts to take place. I'm gonna ratt all three off for you here. We're not gonna spend a whole lot of time on it. David Montgomery, Derrick Henry and finally a redemption week after coming back not playing the entire season, has one hundred and twenty yards of offense. Christian McCaffrey. Those totals are.
Speaker 2: It'll be plus one ninety five.
Speaker 1: Plus one ninety five. What does that mean? It means Draftking Loki agrees with us. I means Jackie low Key, He's like, he ain't wrong, he ain't wrong. What if I hit the first one. If I hit the first one by myself, no one's doing the show over again. This is me, boys, like, it doesn't matter if we get views or not. We're winning units my right. Coop, Hell yeah, Coop. That's what I love the fucking here. Boys, that's our NFL slate right there. I feel I feel really good about it. Let's just do a real quick recap. We're taking Commanders and the over, We're taking the Lions minus thirteen, We're taking the Chiefs money line rapid fire if you want to go back and go ahead and watch that. Go back, and then finally, I bet the boys parlay is gonna be Dave Montgomery, Derrick Henry, and finally Christian McCaffrey. Call that thing an oreo. It's gonna look real good when they hits plus one ninety five. We'll be right back and get the fun the ball. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the locker room. If you're just joining us, don't know why you because that quickly there's no commercials or anything like that. We went from NFL and now we are transitioning into the college football landscape. I took I took the entire NFL landscape, and now the boys are gonna help me out with call it the college portion. We're first gonna start off with our trophy game of the Week that is presented by DraftKings. You probably heard this five minutes ago. I'm gonna tell it to you one more time. I love watching sports, but you don't mix it even better having some skin in the game thanks to your partners. Thanks to our partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. Wonder what the Draftking Sportsbook app offers. Check out DraftKings live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite barstool personality bets by joining the barstool betting group on the app. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app now and sign up using promo code Locker that's l O c k Er only at Draftking Sportsbook. The crown is yours. Now we're gonna have Jack come up in a minute to talk about the trophy game. But I'm I want to paint a little bit of a picture and this, obviously, this game Tennessee versus Georgia has massive implications. The games in Athens. We've been to Athens for the South Carolina game gonna be very honest with you, a little bit underwhelmed with the environment there. I don't know if they were asleep at the wheel little bit they felt that they were going to handle South Carolina or what it was. But even the pregame, it just felt like everybody at Georgia knew they were going to win. I don't think that is the case now in Athens. I think the fans are very very nervous, and I think it's safe to say that this is the biggest game for Kirby Smart in the regular season at home, in his Georgia ten year. We'll just think about Georgia for a little bit. Georgia, they've had a lot of prompts. Their offensive line is unperforming, their quarterback as a siev with the football, they're one hundred and fourth in the nation and rushing the ball. Now, if you look at the preseason, they're won in the country. Carson Beck was probably the favorite, if not the second favorite, to win the Heisman Trophy. People thought that Georgia Bulldogs were reloading and we're gonna run away with it, go on an absolute tear after not making the college football Playoff last year. Now, fast forward to where we are in the present day. They just took a big al to ole miss. They gave up three turnovers. We got a little bit of rain going on with the locker room. That's all right, that's part of the show. Sometimes we live in a big warehouse. There's gonna be echoes, there's gonna be those types of things. We just keep moving forward because we have bets to put in the game. But Georgia, they have completely underperformed this year to the outsider's perspective, the fans perspective, the coach's perspective, and even the player's perspective.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Tennessee on the other hand, has a lot of pressure on themselves as well, but the pressure is an optimistic pressure. If you're the Tennessee Volunteers and you remember the times of Peyton Manning and being great in the nineties, you are now a team that is knocking on the door of SEC dominance. People want to talk about. It's just different the SEC. To put away the fact that Georgia Michigan won the national championship last year, the Big ten As is the ranny national champion. We're talking about the SEC right now and throughout the years. We know The hub of the college football landscape is finding the recruit the players to recruit to get them to their schools, and that hub consistently is in the SEC category geographically Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana. Sometimes Tennessee a little bit too. I'm not very familiar with their stuff. If Tennessee wins this game, you're looking at a team that's beating Alabama and now is beaten Georgia. Tennessee has the opportunity to take themselves and thrust them into big dog category of the SEC. They have the opportunity to change the SEC landscape by having that Orange be the staple vocal point of the SEC. And it's not gonna just be this year. Now you got coach Hypel, who everybody's really excited about, can walk into the houses of these five star recruits and say don't go. He doesn't have to say don't go to Georgia, don't go to Alabama. He can say, you get to come to Tennessee. You get to come here and be a part of what we are building and now have, which is a SEC dominant football team. You have the perimeter players, you have a great back end with your defense. You have a good quarterback and Niko who may or may not play this week. But where are the weak points of Tennessee. It's largely considered in the trenches. When you look at the trenches and you're able to see these big dogs, now you can tell them we have something so powerful here. Look, we beat Georgia, we beat Alabama in the same year. Now we can get these motherfuckers in here and just take dominance to a whole new landscape in Knoxville, Tennessee. Right now, dogs are favored by ten Personally, I believe that Tennessee is covering that. I think this is a this is a big defensive game. I think Georgia in order to have success on the field, moving the ball up and down the field, they have to get creatively. They have to get creative on the perimeter. This isn't you know walk on Stetson Bennett nickname the male man. Being able to sit there and lean on an offensive line in a strong run game, take over time and possession and grind you in the dirt for four quarters of football. That Georgia is kind of like they're there's there in the corner a little bit they're having a little bit of an identity crisis. You got a kid, Jake Pope, who is celebrating with Old Miss fans after Old Miss storms the field and Georgia wins. Now I know Kirby Smart's already talked about it. He goes into this press conference. He says, it's stupid, it's idiotic. Listen, Jake, I'm gonna tell you right now, brother, sometimes you gotta hold the cards close to your vest. And I hope you see this clip because I've been in games. We've gotten that assy. And I see a couple of my buddies I haven't seen for a couple of years, and I want to get excited. I want to hie them up, dap them up. But the reality of the situation is this, you got to put on a face. You were favored to win the national championship. You're also a white dB brother, like you're you're fighting the good fight out there. Okay, you're a You're a species that's just kind of been resurrected. We gotta keep we gotta keep growing in this situation. I'll tell you a little story. Can't be Arizona, my fifth my my fifth year. We go play Kansas State. I have forty people at the game. We get absolutely wax forty four to thirteen. In that game, we had no shot the entire time. I'm talking about Kansas State against the University of Michigan. They beat our ass. After the game, while the buses were still there, coaches were lingering and looking inside on me. Even though it was my last game in college, I still put on a brave face. Yeah. I want to tap up the boys, give them some love, want to hug them. Hey, get dude, we did it.
Speaker 3: College is over.
Speaker 1: Now we're going in the NFL. We had to put on the brave face. A learning experience for the young lad All that to be said, Georgia has a lot more to lose and Tennessee has a lot more to game in this game. So we're gonna bring up Jack macpherson. I want to get your thoughts, Jack, Jack, welcome to the show, Welcome to the locker room.
Speaker 4: Feels good to be on the program.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell the people about yourself a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jack McPherson, I'm a Tennessee Volunteers graduate. I graduated in twenty seventeen. I've been working with busting for about five years now. First time on the set, so it feels good. Thanks for having me on. Yeah, I want to hit on something you said about Jake Pope, that poor safety from Georgia. I don't know exactly what happened, if that was a nervous intention thing where he was just trying to get out of, you know, harm's way because Ole Missus players are storm of the field, the fans are storming the field, and he's just trying to make sure he's just not caught in the crossairs. What it comes down to, though, is bad coaching. If your head coach is publicly calling you an idiot, that's bad ball. Doesn't matter what happened. Do I agree that Jake Pope should have been celebrating. Absolutely not. That's horrendous. But you got to lead from the front. I know Kirby Smart has since come out and apologized, but still you're gonna call one of your kids an idiot who's just a young, you know, nineteen year old kid just trying to make his way in this world. You gotta lead from the front. But let's go ahead and go over the keys of success.
Speaker 1: I want to break that down a little bit So you're saying the coach is the issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean yeah, I think anyone would agree with that.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be calling a kid an idiot no matter what he does. You know, that's starts in the locker room. It starts with your culture. It starts with what should we do in these moments of adversity?
Speaker 4: Do we blame other kids? We call them idiots?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't see hypel doing it. But again, let's move on from last week. Let's move on to this week.
Speaker 1: Spoken like a true volunteer. I love it. Go balls.
Speaker 5: So I think the keys success. You've already hit it on it a little bit. It's gonna be a big defensive game. Both sides of the offensive balls for Georgia and Tennessee are struggling right now. Carson Beck the obvious thrown a lot of picks. In the last three games, He's thrown nine interceptions. Can't have that, obviously, But equally to Uga struggles with quarterback and offensive issues, Tennessee has their own to work through. Nico Iamalai Lave might not be playing this year. We're a little scared, excuse me. This week, we're a little scared because it's concussion protocol situation, so we don't know how long that could last.
Speaker 4: We see it with TWOA.
Speaker 5: We've seen it with so many players nowadays, so if in the case he's not playing, we have gas and more. Who's a red shirt sophomore played I think five games now total. The first Snappy plays this season was against Alabama.
Speaker 4: We alsaw that win, immediately throws a pick. But this past week.
Speaker 1: Trying to push you down the field, Yeah, I mean he.
Speaker 4: Threw it out there, so you know, I I do like it. Hated the pick.
Speaker 5: I was in hell a little bit during that moment in time. But this past week against Mississippi State, when his number was called up, he came in, he delivered. So in the off chance that the Nico is sitting, I still think I have belief in him. The other keys, though, is Dylan Sampson, our star running back. He is currently tied for the single season all time touchdown scoring record in college football ever, tied up with our boy Derrick Henry for into the show, but also Deontay Thornton, a star wide receiver. All three of these guys battling injuries, small ones, but enough to make you very concerned, especially when our main issues are on offense right now.
Speaker 4: But if you look at Georgia, I've got.
Speaker 5: A few stats go ahead, So obviously the spread is I believe it's thin and a half on DraftKings right now, the over over here is forty eight.
Speaker 4: But Georgia right now is seven to zero.
Speaker 5: In the last seven matchup matchups against Tennessee. The last matchup that Tennessee one I was actually a witness to in Athens, Georgia, and it was Josh Jobs Hail Mary, which was a beautiful time for me as a college student to see Georgia, especially an SEC rival, lose in such a high caliber game. You can't beat that. But Valls right now are posted as the fourth highest HAVOC rating in the college football realm. If you don't know what the HAVOC represents, Yeah, so it's the percentage of plays that a defense records where tackles for loss, force fumbles, pass intercepted, pass intercepted, or pass has broken up. So with that being set up as being the fourth highest, I mentioned earlier, Carson Beck nine interceptions in the last three games. Also in these last three games, Beck was pressured only thirty seven times in one hundred and twenty five dropbacks, but of those thirty seven times pressured only eight completions, seven sacks, and five interceptions. That QBR rating it's a big zero.
Speaker 4: Where our strength is right now is our defense. James Pearce Junior being our edge guy, probably.
Speaker 5: A first round draft pick if we can get there and surround him and create pressure.
Speaker 4: I already feel like Georgia is one of these programs.
Speaker 5: And not to throw shade at Alabama, but they've been spoon fed championships and SEC victories for breakfast for the last decade, so two decades. Yeah, So for for a little bit, they're starting to understand what actually losing feels like. And I want to say that fan base, if they see a quick early game where Carson Becks, thrown picks or they're getting pressure and they're not be able to move the ball, I see a lot of these people kind of curling up. They're not gonna enjoy it. But for Tennessee fans, we've only known misery, We've only known loss for the darkness.
Speaker 4: We were born in the darkness.
Speaker 5: So if we come out a little you know, lazy, or we're getting pressured. We understand that second al football exists in our realm. So anyways, like I said, key players Nico being healthy, Dylan Samson, Deontay Thornton. If these guys can be playing, there's definitely a position where we could run the ball. I will say there's been one zero teams this year that have scored over twenty points to the balls, which is a massive thing. But I think the balls right now are just in the driver's seat, not only to make it in the college football playoffs and cement them this week, but also the winner of this game will most likely be who is contending for the SEC championship, which is a big deal, so a huge SEC East matchup. I think that the big play will be the under in this game at forty eight. Like I said, no other team has scored over twenty points against the balls.
Speaker 4: We aren't right now.
Speaker 5: Our air raid offense is not clicking, and especially without Nico, who knows what the identity is going to be. But I think the unders the play and then you know my Tennessee fandom, I'm going Valls money line. Yeah, but if you want to stay on the safe side for your bets, ten and a half points I think is an absurd amount to spot Georgia. So i'd give the balls, give them plus and a half if you want to be a little easy on it, But I'm taking balls, money line and the under.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be a crazy matchup.
Speaker 5: College game day and appens you can't beat it this time of year, just some powerhouse sec football. I'm nervous, but a good nervous, and I'm really excited to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking like you're a little bit nervous. Let me ask you this. If Nico Collins plays wide receiver, Nico the word you just pronounce it plays, Yes, where's your confidence left about? Then?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it changes necessarily. I think it's all going to be defensive, you know. I think it's gonna be a huge defensive game if we.
Speaker 4: Can just control the ball.
Speaker 5: Our run game is so important and so powerful right now that if we can just control the clock and then let our defense kind of do the rest. I'm not too nervous. I'm more nervous about the fact that who did Georgia loose to earlier in this.
Speaker 2: Their two losses are to Alabama and all miss Yeah.
Speaker 4: So after Alabama.
Speaker 5: They went and they played Texas, I believe the week following, and they took care of business. I'm nervous they get the win versull miss and then they get the stuff together in the locker room and then they have more of a point to prove. I'm always nervous about that bounce back game. I'm not necessarily nervous about the matchup more as them coming off of a tough loss in Oxford. So with that being said, I still think the Valls are, you know, coach better. I think that we're gonna come out. We are two and one against the spread on the road. Georgia is one in four against the spread at.
Speaker 4: Home this year.
Speaker 5: There's some stats there that are looking like the Valls are gonna definitely give them a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: And you talk about the bounce back that the pressure that the Georgia Bulldogs having themselves, we talked about before you come up, came up is palpable. And when you lose to Alabama and your bounce back against Texas the way you do, you lose. So again it's like, are you gonna have the same kind of bounce back? It usually doesn't work that way. Where you bounce back multiple times in the football season, usually as you write the ship and then you just get full steam ahead. And they've proven the opposite way with the all miss this week last week.
Speaker 5: I think if we punch them in the mouth, they know that their season is coming to a close. There's no chance that three loss team is getting in the college football playoffs. Georgia could be the one that they would try and sneak in, but they're not going to do that. They're going to lose their opportunity to go to the SEC Championship. So there's just a lot on the line for both teams. But I do think it's much more important that Georgia wins than the balls.
Speaker 1: Do I agree with that. I think if Georgia loses this game, their hopes the playoffs are done. Yeah, if Tennessee loses this game, there's still a road map to allow that to happen.
Speaker 5: There's a path, but it's still scary. But I think the ball much less scary. They're gonna run off that energy of this is going to in Georgia season, and nothing would make Tennessee fans or players.
Speaker 4: Happier than to put them in the dirt.
Speaker 1: So I agree.
Speaker 4: That's where we're at. Tennessee Volunteers by a million. VFO.
Speaker 1: Jack Macpherson, thank you so much for doing for sure. Let's give a lot of plus for jack job outstanding work. I was just gonna take Tennessee plus ten. I love the under move. I love the under. You talked me into that right there. I like the under, So give me Tennessee plus ten and then I'll also take under forty eight and a half points. I would love for the Volunteers to win this. When I got to Tennessee in twenty fourteen, I had to go through the little process of living in SEC world and I had to figure out who my teams are going to be. Obviously, busting the Boys has helped a lot with that going to these different colleges. Love LSU. I'm a big fan of LSU, but I think Tennessee that's my number one SEC team, So hoping for the best for them this weekend against the Georgia Bulldogs. Now boys, let's move on to our tier talk. Now, the usual way we structure tier talk is I give you three games. This is how I feel boom boom, boom boom that it is not gonna work with two hosts, missing Missing on the Missing on the show. So for my tier talk this week, we're gonna have Mitch Carzy come up. We're gonna have JP Hovey, and then finally our Tier three is going to be mister Sherman Young. We're gonna start with Mitch Carsey. This Tier one of this game is his Ohio State buck guys that are favored minus twenty and a half and they are playing Northwestern. What is Northwestern's mascot Wildcats? The Northwestern Wildcats. Mitch Carsley, great to have you on the show, brother. I love that you did your hair for the show today. Obviously you've had You've caught a lot of flack from Busting with the boys about how you're not a real fan of Ohio State. How do you want to respond to that publicly?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean it's kind of I'm the only fan here that did not go to their school, So I feel like that kind of has played against me a little bit. And like the bandwagon of all the Chiefs fan as well, I say fan you guys saying the Yankees and Dodgers fan, I don't care about baseball, okay, So I mean I have been Ohio State fans since since a young and how young?
Speaker 1: When did you fall in love with the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Speaker 6: The way I became an Ohio State fan was I played NCAA O four with Carson Palmer on the cover. The first team I was was Ohio State. They had Maurice Clarette and they were good and I liked them, and ever since then I've been a fan.
Speaker 3: So I've been a fan.
Speaker 6: It's like Beanie Wells, Troy Smith, ted Gan, Alex and Zles, all those guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta rollerdecks and names.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I am your name.
Speaker 6: I'm a true fan.
Speaker 1: I love that, A true A true fan of a team that's been very dominant for a long long time. Over a couple of stats of Ohio, Ohio has forty four point two to three points per game. Their opposing teams have twenty one. Now Northwestern there are points per game seventeen point eight. The opposing teams are putting up twenty three point eight points on them. The spread is obviously big. For a big reason I believe the new Cult Football poll came out was that Ohio State at one do we have a Hollo State at one right now, No, I must have saw. I still got switched up on that. But Ohio State obviously looming in that top five category twenty eight and a half points in a not so hostile environment in Northwestern.
Speaker 6: Well, the game's actually at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 1: The games at Wrigley Field, which is true fan Mitch Carsley. Yeah, true fan Mitch ca.
Speaker 6: I mean even even if it were at Northwestern, I mean they're in the middle of building a new stadium, so I think their current stadium could only hold like eight thousand people if that. So, like you said, the environment will not be there.
Speaker 1: But I have some stats, go ahead, stats and before you before you give those. That's by the way, I love how small your notebook is. That's fucking adorable. Look at that. When we used to do bet the bus hosted by Will Comfidon in the last year a couple of times by me, big stat guy was Mitch Carsley, So buckle up.
Speaker 6: I mean I just there really wasn't a whole lot because I mean my biggest worry for this is this a sleeper game, like a trap game. Yeah, going into Indiana.
Speaker 1: Next week, which is wild. That was gonna be one of the points I brought.
Speaker 6: Up, Yeah, and I mean it could possibly be, but I think Northwestern is so bad that there really isn't a chance that we lose or slip up on this game. Northwestern is one hundred and nineteenth in their passing game and one hundred and twenty six in scoring. Ohio State is four and two against the spread in their last six games. Northwestern is one or four against the spread in his last five home games. Yes, yes this is at Wrigley, but it's still in Chicago. That's still where Northwestern is at. And they're three and seven and they're against the spread in their last ten games against Ohio State. I think Ohio State runs away with this. I think by third quarter you're gonna see start, You're gona start seeing Ohio State backups. But I still believe our backup team could still beat Northwestern.
Speaker 1: So wow, very confident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got.
Speaker 6: Depth, we got we have a lot of death and I think Northwestern has has struggled, struggled ever since Pat Fitzherald left because of that whole hazing bullshit whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hazing that was brought on by Peter Skronsky. I believe he was the number one person in that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think the like we're gonna try and it's not a statement game or anything, but they're gonna run away with it. And I think that Northwestern isn't gonna be able to move the ball against High of States defense and Ohio State with Quinn, Shawn Jerkins, Travon Henderson, Jeremiah Smith and that Kig Buka and Will Howard, they're gonna they're gonna kind of have a little bit of a fun game in the first half, a little staff padding, little little do their things, getting the ant zone, do their dance of Wrigley kind of a historic place to.
Speaker 1: Play, definitely a historic place to play.
Speaker 6: And I think they should be able to cover the spread, and I also believe they'll go over. My only hesitation with the over is when the backups get in. How is that gonna kind of has that an affair? But I believe they should be straight all.
Speaker 1: Right, Mitch Carsley, thank you for joining the show. So I really appreciate your right A plus from me. What a guy. Now. You did bring up one point we kind of glossed over a little bit is they do have the Indiana Hoosiers who are number five, right now following this game against Northwestern, which I just found out as in Wrigley Field, that for me is the only reason why I'm going to take Northwestern plus twenty eight and a half points. This reminds me a lot of Maryland last year for Michigan. Michigan played Penn State. They win that game, not running, not throwing the football at all in the second half. They go play Maryland, a couple of turnovers. Boys just didn't look like they were ready. They were so focused on Ohio State the next week end up beating Ohio State the following week. I can't wait to watch Ohio State Indiana next week. I think Ohio State, as a coaching staff, if you're thinking, okay, this game should be a win, should be an absolute luck. Let's get up, Let's get a big enough lead. Let's put those second team guys, third team guys in maybe a little faster than we usually would in the early part of the season where we're still trying to get reps for our ones. And I think Northwestern gets enough scores to lose by twenty four. You know they's I think it's gonna be a blowout. I think Ohio State's gonna control the game the entire time. We will see Also, a house state has some trouble with the Nebraska Cornhuskers has trouble with those boys, didn't they? Mitchie? But Nebraska is different than Northwestern, something we can all agree on. The next person we are going to bring up is probably the number one South Carolina fan and all of the land. He's been quoted, He's been put in articles, people are talking about him. Shane Biemer, I believe, has said the reason why I have so many success. This guy's like J. P. Hovey being a fan of South Carolina. I might have just quoted that, but I'm sure he's still about that once or twice as I. Let's give a round a pass JP. Oh, Now we got a game? Cox, Game Cocks? Who we got game Cocks? Baby, We're going game talks all the way in this thing. I hate the fact that I gave you my answer right away. Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: Okay? I look at Missouri the same way I look at Georgia. There is a lot of hype and excitement about Missouri and what they could possibly do in the SEC this year, and then the same with with with the game Cock. It's kind of like it's a it's a regional team thought out. They have a big, high fan base, they have outstanding home field atmosphere, but really want to get out of there, and not a whole lot of people in the SEC or out of the SEC are talking about USC. Now Missouri center goes down. Yep, he's been a he's been a consistent start with them, does a great job. He goes out with a lower leg injury. They have this young cat, his name is Drake Miser. He's a fifth year senior who will be snapping the ball to their quarterback who is also has a wrist and hand injury. He has not played. He has not started a game his entire career at Missouri. One of the few people that has played his entire career at one college. The center, the center, Brady Cook. Brady cooks, he that man is two and over versus USC, but he's got that hand and wrist injury. When I look at this game, I look at three names. I look at Raheem Sanders, who you're senior right now, is averaging five point three yards per carry. I also look at Leonora Sellers, who's a red shirt freshman. This dude has come on in his last three weeks, has had five touchdowns and zero zero interceptions. Beat the shit out of Oklahoma, beat the shit out of Texas A, and M beat the shit out of Vanderbilt. That's the kind of said. This kid's really starting to come along. He's obviously helping in the run game quite a bit because he's got some wheels on them. And then Dylan Stewart Stewie absolute stud. The article came out. We talked about it before the show a couple of days ago about how he might be getting a one point five or two million dollars in an I deal. Really crazy that we're dealing with that in college football right now. He's got the yeah ad on those kids.
Speaker 3: That's why we need this week of money, bro.
Speaker 1: This tells me two things. South Carolina's going to win this game and the future of South Carolina is brighter than could ever possibly be. Would that he said, JP, how do you have the floor?
Speaker 7: This is one of my favorite stats I saw this week, and it was from Gamecock Russ, who we love Gamecock Russ in the Gamecock community. He always drops these stats. Taylor, who is the most historical coach South Carolina has had.
Speaker 1: Spurrier.
Speaker 7: Steve Spurrier. How many SEC teams did he beat by twenty one points or more in his eleven years coaching?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Eight eight? Shane Biemer is.
Speaker 7: In year four? How many has he beaten by? Twenty one plus eight, seven seven? Now he has never beaten Missouri. Missouri has beaten us the last five years. It is a trophy game, it's the Mayor's Cup. Last time we beat him, it was like a flood bowl. Michael Scarnekia was the quarterback. And what fires me up the most about this game, Like you're saying, Brady Cook, he's probably going to be out, their center is out South.
Speaker 3: Carolina where we're playing right now.
Speaker 7: With our record in college football player rankings coming out, we're at twenty one. The chances we get in are slim slim. But we win out, we take care of business, we'll be right on that door, which is exactly where you want to be. Because I promise you on November thirtieth or December first, whatever day it is, the first tweet I'll be putting out is they need to expand the college football playoff to fourteen teams because we're going to be that close.
Speaker 1: You're going to be thirteen or fourteen exactly, Yes.
Speaker 3: And they need to expand it if it ready.
Speaker 1: If they're fifteen, you say we need to expand to fifteen teams.
Speaker 3: Wherever we're at, whatever's gonna make us.
Speaker 1: Get in top twenty five it why not arch madness have to go crazy.
Speaker 7: But with this game, ultimately, I think we're at a point with our team, and this feels nice to say, is it doesn't matter what the other team brings.
Speaker 3: It matters what we bring.
Speaker 7: And if our defense keeps playing how they're playing at Flinora Sellers keeps getting better like he's been getting better, I don't care what Missouri throws out there. They don't have the guys to match up against our guys.
Speaker 1: I love that, and also I hate to bring back a bad memory, but if you can pull it out against Alabama.
Speaker 7: LSU, mainly Alabama, it sucks we lost it. It could have gone either way anyways, LSU. There was eight million phantom phantom calls that never should have happened.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so, you're sitting the zebras, We're throwing laundrill over the field and messing up your day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so where we're working on addresses of those refs still we'll find them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the defense, because a lot of people talk about Kyle Knard and Dylan Stewart, we realistically have seven or eight guys that could get drafted this year, three of them Day one.
Speaker 3: And two this year.
Speaker 7: South Carolina is the place to come if you are a recruit, if you are a transfer, South Carolina is the place you want to be because Roman Harper and your boy Cole that's how you say his last name, no public or cublic kublck.
Speaker 3: Oh you heard him on TV.
Speaker 7: They said, if I'm a player right now, I want to be playing for that South Carolina d fence.
Speaker 1: But can I ask you this? And I've always noticed that South Carolina has a lot of players in the NFL. So you guys obviously do a great job of either developing talent or getting talented USC. But you guys never have success as a team in the SEC. Why is that?
Speaker 7: And we had success as a team it was with Spurrier. So Spurrier obviously he knows how to coach up with good culture, a good program. But the difference between Spurrier and coach Biemer Spurrier. South Carolina was a side mission for Shane Beemer. South Carolina is the mission. There's no other place he wants to be. There's no other place he wants to go, and so he will do whatever it takes. I'm convinced Shane Biember would die for the South Carolina game Cocks. And for that reason, you're going to start seeing the teams that match the players we produce.
Speaker 1: Beautifully said. Reminds me of Kenny Dilleyham. We're in the spring game. Anywhere else wants to literally.
Speaker 3: Die if we can get Dailly on our staff.
Speaker 1: You don't want no, no, no, He's never leaving. He's activated valley. He did exactly that. There's seven and two.
Speaker 7: That's where I'm if I'm not going South Carolina, I'm going to the valley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go to the valley. Yeah, lais gentle. Let's give a round of a plus. JP Hovey, thank you stir so much for joining the show boys. I'm really enjoying the show right now. I'm having a really good time and I appreciate you guys putting the work in. You guys have Mitch, great job, Jack, great job. JP, great job. There's gonna be one more individual we're gonna call up. His name is Sherman Young. We're gonna talk about Texas at ar Kansas. Some of you call it Arkansas. It's really just an ar at the ends of Kansas. It's ar Kansas. Total points in that game is fifty seven and a half. So I was looking at this game and I don't people are saying, like, oh, big rivalry game. This is a big rivalry game. I looked it up, like, yeah, the game. The first time they played was eighteen ninety four. Okay, so it's a long time. But Texas won that game fifty four to zero. Like the overall record between overall series between these guys fifty six and twenty three by the Texas Longhorns. The last meeting is I guess where you can make it a little bit more of a rivalry. Nine to eleven, Never forget, let's have a quick moment silence nine eleven, twenty twenty one, Arkansas beat Texas forty to twenty one. Whooped that ass. That was Steve Sarkasian's first year as a head coach and a we'll just call it a mediocre Texas Longhorned team. Sam Pittman was also the HC for Arkansas, so this is gonna be a fun little time. It's been three years since these guys have seen each other on the same field, going ahead to head once again. I'm sure Sarkisian wants to get back at it, but there's a couple of players that the Texas Longhorns have to worry about. I'll call you up in here just to say, you know what, let's let's make ashurham right now. Let's making Sherman.
Speaker 2: Yah sur Shur.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for joining the show. Before I go over these stats, what will happen with you in an accident? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was involved in a single vehicle accident over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you okay?
Speaker 8: I'm doing all right? Uh tip my bike over?
Speaker 3: It was just me.
Speaker 2: There was no one else.
Speaker 1: If everything's okay, okay.
Speaker 8: There's no mistress or lover involved in the accident whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But you can understand by just by saying that, it makes me believe that there might have been a mistress or.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know how the chat is, You know how people are online. They're asking those questions, they're saying, oh, Sherman, you were with somebody, we saw there were witnesses.
Speaker 1: Nay, very rarely are there witnesses on the on the middle of a road when there's a bike accident.
Speaker 2: Very true, very true as well.
Speaker 8: So I just want to put all those rumors to bed.
Speaker 2: I just want to talk Paul.
Speaker 8: I'm not here to talk about this, right right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're doing okay, and I'm glad that there was no mistress with you. I'm sure Julian might not be very happy about that.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, I'm a married man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, So you would never absolutely not, absolutely absolutely not. And shame with the people making up that there's witnesses and a bike accident.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, uh, the internet's gonna internet, right, no doubt. We can't control what they're doing. We can only control what we're doing. That's a JP Hovey.
Speaker 1: Quote right there. Yeah, football selling a hell of a football coach. Now, okay, we brought you up here today to talk about the Texas Longhorns were fair by thirteen and a half against Arkansas. Now a lot of people and their mother are gonna say Texas is going to run away with this one, and just absolutely pumble Arkansas, do you view the same thing? Do you view it the same way? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean you were making some great points there. I would love to hear your thoughts. You were just about to finish kind of like what direction you were going. I would love to just hear your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Personally, I think Texas is going to win this game. I think something about Arkansas. People say that they go so hard there. The stadium is the environment is incredible. Something that we might have to look into in the fall next season twenty twenty five, I just drotted down a few players that if you are a Texas Longhorn fan, you're gonna have to be a little worried about. First one's going to be Andrew Armstrong and the wide receiver kids six four, It's two hundred and five pounds. He's got the size, the strength of speed. Anytime Texas in a one on one coverage, he's getting a body bag. The smaller dbs kids got the bunnies. He has the ability, a long catch radius, able to bring the ball in and really expose some of these smaller dbs. Obviously, on the defensive side of the ball, you have Landon Jackson edge rusher six six, two seventy. He's got a big matchup with Calvin Banks, who is the left tackle for Texas, largely considered the number one offensive tackle on this upcoming draft. He gave up a couple against Georgia when they had a really bad game. I would believe it was thirty to fifteen when they played Georgia at Georgia. So yeah, yeah, those two. And then obviously Tailing Green, your quarterback, right kid is got this boomer bust type of mentality. Is a dual threat quarterback. He has this ability to make extreme X plays, but he also has the ability to give away the ball. I think he's number two in the sec of X plays and he's also number two in the sec of turnovers. So the kids got a big boomer bus if he's able to play consistent, consistent Andrew Armstrong is able to get the ball in his hands and body back some of these dbs and Landon Dickerson, Glennon Jackson. Oh, I he messing up names today. Lannon Jackson is able to get to the quarterback. Might be a long day for the Longhorns, But I want to know, how would you feel? All right?
Speaker 7: Go off?
Speaker 1: King.
Speaker 8: I like Tayling Green. Taylor Green's fun. He reminds me of an NC double, a video game quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that quarterback that was at Temple and now you're Baylor Bears.
Speaker 8: Yeah, da Kwan Finn. Yeah, here's the deal. I love Arkansas in this game. I love Taylor Green in this game. Taylan is coming off. Or wait, his name's Taylor too. Yeah, Okay, I thought I did a little mix up in the brank.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me double check that real quick. Yeah, Dalen Green. And actually didn't even strike me that my wife's name is Taylor until just now when your eyes lit up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as I was talking, I was like, oh my gosh, I did a huge mix up there. Also Taylor Green. But Taylan is coming off of a knee injury from two weeks ago against Old Miss. They've had a bye week, he's rested up. For anybody that watched that Old Miss game, it was ugly for the Razorbacks, very ugly. Old Miss was able to put a ton of points on him. They do have a true freshman backup quarterback that went in there and slung it. His name is Malachi Singleton. So if Green is not able to go or he's not one hundred percent. Maybe he starts the game, he gets pulled out. Malachi Singleton looks equally impressive. Unrelated to my single vehicle accident this weekend. I'm a huge fan of the offensive coordinator for Arkansas, which is Bobby Petrino. Great guys, Thank you guys, Thank you for that. Bobby does a lot of really fun things on offense. He was able to take Louisville's program from the grave put them on the map. He was able to then go to Arkansas put them on the map. Now, obviously he's not the head coach anymore. You have Pittman there, and we talked about the last time the Longhornets played the Razorbacks. Way different Arkansas team. They're very run heavy. They just pounded the rock the entire night and Texas had no answer for it. They're a little bit more pass heavy, but they can run the ball because Pittman is big on having the hogs in the trenches that can push that ball around. So you still have that mentality, but now you have that spread offense that Bobby Petrina is bringing in. They were able to sneak up and beat Tennessee. That was kind of more so their defense and their offense in that game, and it was a really low scoring affair. But they have been able to put up a ton of points this year seventy fifty six, thirty nine, thirty one. They're able to score points. I think you can't stop Texas's offense. That's not gonna happen. I don't see Texas going in there now, this late in the season, and especially after the Georgia loss. Remind me his name, I'm blinking.
Speaker 1: So hard on Carson Beck. No.
Speaker 8: The head coach of Texas.
Speaker 1: Steve Sarkis Steve Sarks which we can all understand Sherman being a motorcycle accident earlier this week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, stuff's a bit loose up there, but Sarkisian has been mixing it up with a ton of misdirection stuff. The offense is pumping, and they pump Florida at Florida. I don't think Arkansas is really going to stop their offense. I'm more so I see this as early morning game Fayetville, Arkansas. Check the weather low of forty, high of sixty three, nice and Chris football. Weather partly cloudy with the chance of Wu Pigs, Suie, The fight Outs and the e Dogs are going to be hitting Dixon Street on Friday night. Best part about Dixon Street closes at two am, opens back up at six am. So if you want to stay out all night, stay up all night, go back out, hit a little bright, get a bloody start pregaming for that game. The Hogs are gonna be going crazy. Been to three games Inville. We had some family friends growing up. They're big Hog fans. When they called those Hogs boys, it gets wild. And those e Dogs and those fight outs are gonna be cooking with gas for those Southwest Conference sikos. This is a huge rivalry game. You're gonna see Horns down everywhere you look. I think Taylor Green, Malachai, Singleton. It doesn't matter whoever's slinging it, they're gonna be slinging it. It's gonna be a shootout. Thirteen and a half. That's offensive. Now, the Longhorns might win this game, but it ain't gonna be thirteen and a half. I'm taking Arkansas spread to cover.
Speaker 1: Let's give a round of bost Sherman Young. I like that. I will also be in Arkansas because of everything you just said. Okay, that presentation really just sells me on most things.
Speaker 8: Okay, great, dude, I walk off now call okay perfect.
Speaker 9: Woo pige Suey who.
Speaker 1: Peg, suey peg, Swey razorbacks, razorbacks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you do it on the third one.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to do the whole thing again just in case?
Speaker 8: If that's fine by ug?
Speaker 1: Is that all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 1: All right? Actually every want to join it on this.
Speaker 8: So does everybody want to get up hit a little woo pig?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Jack refuses to understandable based on Sherman said they lost. Is if we get Coop up here? Yeah, let's get Coop up here?
Speaker 8: Is can we do a coop pig Suey?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Or is that too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah no, I like that, Coop boy, grab a little seat right here. Bum Hey, Coop, I need to one hundred percent out of you on this though, one hundred percent enthusiasm. We're all doing it.
Speaker 9: Page sueyeo peg, sueye coo page sueye razor.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thanks Coop, Sherman, thank you so much for joining the show. Gentlemen. I appreciate you. Guys all, we are almost done. Here on the locker room, we have one more thing for you, and that is the Balls pick, which is going to be brought to you by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. This week, Arkansas Razorbacks, Texas Longhorns, and Fayville, Faye, Fairville, whatever you want, Hey, it's vill Fireball Whiskey's here to spark, give you a spark, to ignite that Roberty all season long. I want you all to know right now, every pick we have made I feel extremely confident about. Obviously, if I've teetered and tottered a little bit on the tier talks where I was probably gonna go. I'm a big optimism guy. I'm a big presentation guy. Anytime you're sit in front of me and say a bunch of nice words, I tend to think to myself, maybe they've got an absolute point, and I just follow you blindly into the world, kind of like Arkansas plus thirteen and a half versus Texas. The world doesn't think so, but for now I think so. This next pick is a ballsy pick. It's plus two sixty. It takes place in the Big twelve, Kansas State right now, right to the top twenty five, taking on a ball club at a Tempe Arizona the dirty Desert, where a bunch of desert rats are ripping around activating the valley left, right and center, led by those only who know him as Kenny dilleymlet to give it a round of plass front of the show. This is a This is a fucking kind of pick, dude. Both teams are seven and two. Both teams are looking to possibly go into a big, a Big twelve championship. But you look at the two losses from ASU and this is where I kind of feel a little juicy in my bones a little bit. Obviously, they get absolutely by the Oregon Ducks. That stuff's gonna happen, or inducts did to my Michigan Wolf rings. They beat Ohio State. They've just put on an absolute display this entire year. But the other game they lost, which kind of makes your eyebrows raised a little bit, that's gonna be the sense that's gonna be Cincinnati. They lose, that game doesn't go well for them. So you start to do a little bit. You start to get your fingers a little dirty, a little hot as you hit the keyboard finding out how do they lose this game? Turns out Sam Leavitt, who was the starting quarterback, got out, cracked himself a rib. Actually he's been out for a couple of weeks. They're feeling a whole lot better. And who fucking comes in Will Compton's nightmare. Jeff Simms, quarterback for the Brassic corn Hushers. We a little bit of rain. We got a little bit of rain right now, you're picking that up on the feed. Good fuck it, dude, this is part of the show. This is what we do. Got a little bit of rain. We're gonna keep talking that anyway, Sam leave, it comes out. Jeff Simms goes in. Now, for the grace of God, this man did not have a turnover against Cincinnati. However, he did not play very well at all. And if we look back, we turned back the time clock a little bit, hit ourselves a time capsule pop back up in twenty twenty three or watching the Nebrassic corn Huskers be last in all of college football and turnover margin largely that is because of Jeff Simms. I don't want to turn this show into an anti Jeff Sims show. That's not what it is all about. All that to be said, You the guy like Sam Leavin in there, who's able to dish the ball around a little bit facilitate to his boys in the perimeter. You're in a good position because what's right behind you. Mister Scadobow himself what running back that ball runs the ball hard, had himself a little bit of an injury. I believe it was a lower leg injury. Has now come back feeling good. Kids over one thousand yards right now, will have the opportunity to coach him in the ASU spring game a year ago, and right then and there, as I was watching him pumble through my team's defensive line in front seven under right in there where Star was being born, this guy is like, who's the guy'm looking for? What's the individual I'm looking for? Guys like Pat Tillman on the offensive side of the ball, trudging up the hill with enemy fire coming left, right, and center. This guy doesn't give a damn. He's running through your face, he's putting spin moves on, he's hitting with them. A couple of heasies. That's what he's gonna do. As they're activating the Valley as a seven to two football team. I am taking ASU money line against Kansas State, who is favored by nine and a half points once at Kansas State. Once ASU wins this game, Valley's officially activated, officially forever, even though they have a number seven BYU the following week. We're not gonna even talk about that. They can go lose the rest of them. You win this one, boys, we had a good ball club down in Arizona, most fair weather fans state of all time. That's what we're looking at with Arizona State. Feel good about that. I feel excited about these picks. Hope you guys feel excited about this picks. It's been an amazing show. We're not done yet. We have the fan calling segment still that is going to be brought to us by a true classic, big massive round of applause for n Dog.
Speaker 10: Nay Don.
Speaker 1: Boys were having a hard time with the fan calling. We didn't know what to think. What to do is my little face up there for most of the season and a cold tub. Nate Dog comes in with amazing blue on one of those fun little helmets gives us a military parlay that absolutely hit. Made the beautiful people at DraftKings very sick. And now we have a nether fan calling same nydog Nate Doug round two. Let's see what he's got for us.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 10: Cheers to a doub last week. Boys, If you don't know, I had a little military parlay cooked up for the fan call in last week. It hit by a mile. You didn't even have to blink at any of those games. One of the more impressive performances you'll ever see. That's why I'm striking the heisman. That's why I'm dressed like a fucking pimp. But I'm not celebrating, boys, I'm not popping champagne bottles. Doubt fit probably looks like I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I've been deep in the books.
Speaker 10: I'm treating it like I went ohing three last week, and I got a special one cooked up for y'all. First, we're going Hawaii minus two and a half at Utah State. Then we're going Liberty minus fourteen at UMass, and lastly we're going Georgia State minus two and a half versus Arkansas State. That's bookwork. That's me deep in the sports book. That's why I'm a Vegas bully. I'm not big game hunting. Vegas doesn't like book nerds. I'm deep in the books. I'm finding the ones that no one else is looking for. And that's why you need to ride. Because we're going back to back this week, like Michigan should have done this year. Shout out the locker room, shout out true classic. Let's make some fucking money.
Speaker 1: Man, bro, here's fucking dial man. May Dog is truly dialed in. I've said it before when I was talking about Kansas State and ASU. You just talked to me real nice to put your words together in a nice organized fashion. I'm gonna buy whatever you're selling. Nate Dogg didn't let us down last week. Those odds are Hawaii, sorry, let's go Hawaii minus two and a half versus Utah State liberty minus fourteen versus UMass and Georgia State minus two and a half versus Arkansas ar Kansas. The odds in that game, He's already said it plus five eighty one disgusting. Now, whether I'm gonna take it or not, I'm gonna tell you right after I tell you about True Classic because that's what I'm wearing today. You've probably thought yourself, Wow, Taylor looks like he's been working out quite a bit, and I have. But it has nothing to do with what I do in the gym. It's what I put in my body week in and week out, and what I put on my body. You guys know by my uniform, I put in a cartoon character. It's True Classic. Every single week the Call and Saving is sponsored by True Classic. Now I've already talked about what I like a little bit. Fuck drop the mic. That's okay, that's okay, Look at this. Are you kidding me? You kidd me? You want a squat sat on that thing and you can sit on it too, as long as you wear a True Classic. Dude, you want to get frisky, you gotta buy yourself a pair of True Classic. Dude. These things are gonna get You can get as nasty as you want with these boys. On talking about denim on dena massacre. Let's go to talk about True Classes, sending out codes. Hook up all the hook you all up with True Classic, so be sure to give them a shot out in our comments on our socials using hashtag true Classic Caller for a chance to win, upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at true classic dot com. Very simple, go into comments, put hashtag True Classic Caller. You do that. Our boy Ryan's gonna search that little thing. He's gonna find some people whos gonna pick some people out gift cards. What you're gonna find out when you get a gift card, You're gonna realize these things are not only delicious and make you feel great, they're also incredibly affordable. Let's lock this thing up. Let's end the show. It's been way longer than we all expected it to be, including myself. I'm right with Nate thog simple as that. If nothing fires me up more than seeing a bunch of teams that never make any headlines, that's the kind of guy I want making my parlay picks weekend in a week out. Yeah, we can get fancy with the Georgia's and the Tennessee and the big you know, Michigan's in Indiana, And I say, I can't believe I said Indiana in that, But you know what I'm saying, You get your small little schools. He knows something we don't. He knows something that Vegas doesn't, and for that reason, I'll be going that parlay. Guys, thank you so much for joining me on the solo mission of The Locker Room. Like I said before, new merch is coming out for Black Friday. It's gonna be an awesome time. We're gonna have massive giveaways. Yet again, it's gonna be amazing. We appreciate all of you who watch this show, who subscribe to the show, who comment on the show. You are the people that allow us myself to sit in front of you and talk to you day in and day out. Big hugs, tiny kisses, and let's have a hell of a week and possibly go in defeed it. Thank you.