Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Not too long ago, we took a call I got to remind me how this worked. We took a call from someone who said that she's dating this guy, and the guy dated a bunch of other girls, and all those other girls get together to talk about that guy that they're no longer with.
Speaker 4: She bumped into her in her spin class or something like that, and basically she'd try to tell her to almost join the group, but or she said, like be careful with him or something like that.
Speaker 3: It was like four girls that used to date him to get together to talk about him still and she's with him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a book club before your exes.
Speaker 3: And I guess the woman in the spinning class was like, tell me when you're ready.
Speaker 1: To join the class exactly. We're so messed up.
Speaker 3: Well, listen to this. Julie is on the line in Manhattan Beach. Julie, Good morning, Good morning. So Julie, you say all of your exes have a group chat together, so bunch of dudes.
Speaker 5: It's not even a group cat, they have a group together.
Speaker 6: We even live together.
Speaker 1: Wait, so how many guys.
Speaker 5: There's about five or six of them inside the group. They call themselves the League of the Evil Exes.
Speaker 1: But they all dated you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did, and like it's it's crazy because my ex husband is the one that like pretty much started it.
Speaker 6: I was like, are you kie me?
Speaker 1: What do they talk about?
Speaker 5: They're actually like all friends and they I mean if they're all friends, and I don't think like they talk like really bad because I've been there, but it was awkward to like, you know, walk in and like pick up my daughter and be like what the heck are used to doing here? And they're like, oh, we're roommates now, and I'm like, what my god?
Speaker 1: This would you are you? Are you with somebody now?
Speaker 5: I am some one?
Speaker 1: And you did that person where we've become part of the club.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, we are not.
Speaker 3: Do they feel about the fact that five or six guys get together to talk about you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He laughed at it. He was like, do they have nothing better to do? He's like you know what, and he says it's like it's they're lost, then, you know. He's like, if they're lost, and I think that's why they really kind of like do it because they all see like how good I was and how great I was because I would give a lot, a lot of lot to them and they wouldn't give back. I think I picked guys that I thought that it changed or could help, and they're not. So what I'm with right now, he's the first thing he said was like, there's no gifts in our relationship. Just tell me the truth and stick to the facts, and you know it's everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Like he's so.
Speaker 5: He taught me what it really meant to be loved and really meant to be like terrrished. That's why I know.
Speaker 3: I love that well, Julie, thank you so much for listening and sharing that with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, take care, have a good day.
Speaker 5: You know they's are awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you so.
Speaker 3: Talking about change, like you can't change people. You can change their environment, you can't change them, but you can't change their environment.
Speaker 1: Think about that, and you can change your attitude if you.
Speaker 2: Want, right, but that doesn't change them.
Speaker 3: The League of Evil exes the next Tailor album. Literally Ruby's getting married, Tanya's getting married, Sicin's married, Marianna's still out there, She's still out there.
Speaker 1: Looking for love. I am yes or friends.
Speaker 3: So we were asking you, it's always fun on a Friday to see what everybody's doing over the weekend, and we were asking you what your weekend plans were, and you said you were going out with Emily, who does weekends.
Speaker 1: Sarah kiss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I remember, I told you yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you guys tried this app to meet other people? Tell me about it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's pretty cool. She took me answer plus one. And basically the app is to meet more people. So you the app tells you where you're going to meet up at, and then it tells you what bar you guys are going to go to after.
Speaker 1: So we went to go eat first.
Speaker 8: And then the app sentence of notification that told us where we were going to go meet up for the bar.
Speaker 3: So wait, so you're okay, you're a family at dinner, and then you go into two two and then what does it ask you?
Speaker 1: And how do you match up with certain people?
Speaker 8: So it asks you all these questions and it's basically a test so that you can basically meet up with the people that are into the same things as you are.
Speaker 1: And then how do they met your location or everything?
Speaker 2: How do you know who they are, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know anybody. We just get there and then based.
Speaker 3: On where you are sitting, like where you're having your dinner, somethings close by or is it totally like take all the data and come up with someplace that makes sense for what you answered.
Speaker 8: Well, the place tells you where to go. So we went to a cafe Gratitude in.
Speaker 1: Forgot large large man. Yeah, really good.
Speaker 8: And then when we got there, they just status like the person knew that we were part of that group and they told.
Speaker 4: Us, yeah, okay, so there's a designated area within these businesses.
Speaker 1: And did you meet other people?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we met these really cool girls that we get along with right away.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and then what y'all do?
Speaker 8: Well, we were just talking, you know, everybody was talking about what we do and you know, just getting to know each other, which was like pretty fun, honestly, because these are people that you just meet for the first time and you just get like sat on a table and like you have no choice.
Speaker 1: But to talk, like be on a cruise ship. Yeah, basically, so you told them, what what do you tell them?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: I told them that I work here, and they were like, oh, that's so cool. You know, I told them, Yeah, I might talk about you.
Speaker 1: Guys, So look out.
Speaker 3: You guys are part of the experiment, so to to to this app matches you with some friends, so you guys hit it off, and then do you go somewhere else after that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So then later on the app tells you where you're going to meet up at. But it's like, cool, it's an app.
Speaker 1: That's already set these places.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like okay, god, they're predetermined.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we have no idea until like thirty minutes before the.
Speaker 1: And then what's the next place?
Speaker 8: So the next was Barlee in Hollywood, I believe, Yeah, And was it the.
Speaker 2: Same girls from Dinner that went to the bar after?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With no new people?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean you can go with whoever you want, but you know, we just decided to stick around with the same girls that we met there.
Speaker 1: But did you see other people at Barlee?
Speaker 8: Yeah? We met different people that were part of that same app, and we were all just kind of like talking and getting to know each other, Like, oh, how did you guys find out about the app? And it's funny because I had already gone to Barle's with Collette and Emilia for the first time, and I had told them like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to come back.
Speaker 8: I want to come back. And what a coincidence that the app chose us to go back to that place.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating. Maybe it knew. Maybe it's ai'ed.
Speaker 2: I love that bar.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: So it's like a traveling little group club. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It it tells you where to go next, and you hang on. You feel safe, probably feel safe, and you feel like you've got a connection already.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I knew Emily's so that's why I guess, you know, I felt like I was safe.
Speaker 3: And because she'll throw down, by the way, anybody tries anything to Emily will throw down.
Speaker 1: She's got you feel like.
Speaker 12: There was an app that was like this a while ago, and it was it was kind of a similar vibe, but it was you brought three friends with you, and so like, if I was in charge, it would be me and then I would bring three friends, and then I would match with a guy and he would bring three friends and then all of us would go out together.
Speaker 1: Complicated. This one's easier just rolling. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: You got to bring three guys three girls, match up, you're dating friend. I have three available friends waiting for you to go to Barley least whatever. All right, well great, so the how'd your weekend end up?
Speaker 8: I mean it ended up good. I met yeah, but I don't know because it was kind of weird. He was like we were leaving and he's like, oh, you guys are leaving and I'm like yeah, and then he was like, oh, yeah, I'll see you soon and I was like probably.
Speaker 1: Not, Like why can find you through the app?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because we didn't know we you can't find us through the app and we didn't even exchange information.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, how is he going to see me? Like? I told them where you work? You told everybody where you're working at what you do? Oh my god? But you like the guy, you didn't get his number. He didn't give his number.
Speaker 8: No, he didn't get Still, I don't know. We'll see you if here.
Speaker 1: We go again. I like it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, there you have it. Somebody on it from the back round. It's that time. This is the first one number one Christmas Giving. We got some amazing emails from people all noticed in California. You can send yours to kiss FM dot com heyword giving. So this is a Chistmas giving email. Sharanda from Fullerton nominated her friend Miriam, So let me get Sharonda here first.
Speaker 1: Sharonda Robinson and Fullerton.
Speaker 3: Shirana, good morning, Hi morning, Thank you for nominating your friend.
Speaker 1: You worked together a kaiser. Yes, how long have you worked together?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 13: Nine years?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: You guys are tight.
Speaker 2: What do you guys do there?
Speaker 6: We actually work in the disability to party with for kaisis.
Speaker 3: Well, you've been close for a long time because I I've I'm reading the emails. You know a lot about her life or situation. We're gonna call Miriam now. Okay, we're gonna call Miriam and we're gonna give her all these great things. I'm very excited about it. Hopefully we can make the holidays a little bit better for us. So we'll dial Miriam now and explainer. She would be I guess probably not expecting this. So we'll explain to her what's going on. No calling downy, Miriam Velaska's Hello. Hi is Miriam there? This is Miriam.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: It's Ryan Seacrest calling from one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 13: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Good, It's like you had to think about that for a second. How are you why?
Speaker 2: It's kind of random.
Speaker 1: Well, that's listening, Tanya, Kiss You're on the air on Kiss FM.
Speaker 4: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Do you have a minute?
Speaker 11: Good morning? I do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we got your number from Shiranda. You know Shiranda, Yes, is telling us about your uh, your relationship, your friendship a little bit.
Speaker 1: If you guys are pretty tight. We are, and she sent me this email. Can I read it to you?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 1: She says?
Speaker 3: Dear Ryan says Nitanya. I'm nominating my friend Miriam for Christmas Giving. She and her husband have been trying to have a baby for seven years, utilizing every option including IVF.
Speaker 1: They finally got pregnant this.
Speaker 3: Year, but unfortunately my friend ended up delivering it twenty three weeks. Because of this, she's not been able to have a traditional baby shower for when her baby, girl Everly Jade, comes home, as she and her husband are spending all their days at the nick you with the baby. Both Miriam and her husband Jamie are such an amazing couple, kind, loving and always thinking of others. So I want to help ease the load for when the baby comes home so they can focus on loving and bonding with the baby.
Speaker 1: Sharonda.
Speaker 11: Hello, yeah here, very true.
Speaker 13: I'm just so sweet of you.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: How's how's Everly j doing.
Speaker 13: She's been, she's been fighting. She's a strong little one. She just had heart surgery and she's recovering. But it's been up and down and she's she's slowly but surely getting better.
Speaker 3: Good, good, good, good, Well you hanging there, she's getting that strength, no doubt from mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, well no, no, do not apolize at all.
Speaker 3: Seawan has been thinking about you, and we got a little more information about you and and your husband and what's happening. So we're not a quick list of things that we're gonna send you for the holidays, just to ease things a little bit, so we touched on the note we received from Siranda. We actually checked out your Target baby registry and we saw the baby Jogger Summit X three jogging stroller Jet. That is a machine. It is, it's super cool. We went ahead and purchased that for you, so we're gonna send that right to you.
Speaker 11: Speak you guys so much, thank you, I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what is this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: This dream sock thing here. Smart baby monitor.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, it goes on the baby's foot.
Speaker 1: Just looking at the list.
Speaker 3: A smart baby monitor, uh, live health readings and notifications.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on your list.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna get that one. We'll send that to you as well. I see it on the list.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys.
Speaker 13: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What's this other thing listening? Oh?
Speaker 4: The greyco Sue my Way baby swing with removable rocker. It's like a swing for the baby to put baby in.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: That's on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get that.
Speaker 1: We're going to send that to you too, Miriam.
Speaker 13: Well, guys, thank you, Merry.
Speaker 1: Christmas, Thank you so much. Good we're praying for you and your baby and everything is going to be great.
Speaker 3: You're taking it one day at a time, and I know you can't wait for that homecoming.
Speaker 11: Yeah it's thirty days. It's just one step closer.
Speaker 13: Yes, thank you guys.
Speaker 11: You guys made my morning and my Christmas. The holidays have been very hard and you guys just made it so special.
Speaker 1: Thank you to your friend there reaching out to you. You're welcome.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Miriam. I just scrolled the you have ninety items here on your registry. I just scrolled down.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get you all of them.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna send you this entire register. Everything on this registry list from Target done. I want to send it right to you.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So you don't think about a thing.
Speaker 3: You don't think about a thing other than keeping that family strong, keeping that baby strong, loving that baby, thinking about that beautiful, wonderful and it's coming homecoming it is.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You got this, and you got this.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Now listen, we want to picture. Is there a camera on here? I don't know if I'll get you.
Speaker 1: We want to picture. They want to.
Speaker 3: See everybody together, Everly, Jade, you, Jamie, your husband. And if there's not a cam or a phone or something in this package, it's coming to and it's charged.
Speaker 1: Don't get it charged for you.
Speaker 13: Oh, speak you guys.
Speaker 14: I have no words.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening and reaching out. We're just thrilled ticket to meet both of you.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 11: God bless you.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I know everybody listening is praying for you and thinking the most powerful positive thoughts, and I can't wait. I just can't wait to get that picture. You take your care. Okay, hang in there, Mariam.
Speaker 11: We love you, love you, thank you, Give you guys to thank you.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, Thank you guys. So how do you stop a sneeze?
Speaker 3: It's just random, but it's not interesting when you feel like comment at a bad time.
Speaker 1: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: Firmly press your tongue against the roof of your mouth, because I sometimes will get that tickle about the sneeze and every quiet moment, tongue to roof of mouth. Try that today's quote nobody is busier than a person not interested in you.
Speaker 5: Ooh that's right, yea how.
Speaker 1: On air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Well, it is the world we live in, you are right, yeah. And it has to do with impulse, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Instant gratification.
Speaker 4: Instant gratification exactly the viral products that we see when we're scrolling TikTok or Instagram and they pop up on your feed and you're like, Wow, I really do need that thing for my cabinet, or I really do need that special water bottle. It's only twenty five dollars click purchase done. But all those little purchases whether they're ten dollars, fifteen, twenty five, forty five, they all start adding up, and the damage that you're doing to your finances throughout the year is kind of wild.
Speaker 2: So they pulled some data.
Speaker 4: Gen Z spends almost eight hundred and fifty dollars a year on spur of the moment impulse buys, and it's even higher for millennials.
Speaker 2: We're at over one thousand. So are you guilty of this?
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is when you're in it, I mean they always say, and I should do this just in general in life, don't make a knee jerk decision about anything. I'm going in the moment, kind of get it done, make a decision to move on. Yes, I can't tell you how many times I'm heated about something and then I realize, literally four hours from then, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like I it's just time helps and heels.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that you got to just calculate, and you don't think it's look at your credit card statement. You start looking at like you don't realize how or I don't realize like the little charges at up.
Speaker 2: It's all the little charges.
Speaker 4: And then you can go into like the streaming services that we all have because they don't seem like a lot. It's like twelve meters, twelve dollars here, whatever, Yeah, parking meters, two dollars there, and it all starts adding up. So these impulse by imagine saving like one thousand dollars or fifteen hundred bucks a year if you just didn't buy that stuff on.
Speaker 3: Instagram, last impulse buy.
Speaker 2: Last impulse by. Actually this hydro flask.
Speaker 1: For your water. It's good.
Speaker 12: How about mine was a hat organizer for the closet that's still sitting on my desk and has not been put up in the closet.
Speaker 1: Yep, mine was a chalkboard.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with that chalkboard?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great.
Speaker 3: So I it's like a little chalkboard you put on the counter and then you can write if anybody's coming for dinner, what's for dinner. So it's like a dinner party chalkboard. Oh my, you like the dinner menu? Yeah, for Taco Tuesday, you would put chicken.
Speaker 12: That is very funny because I almost bought a mini whiteboard for the same reason. Not for the same reason, but to write Robbie's notes on in the morning, so I'm not wasting paper.
Speaker 3: More charming chalkboard's pretty cute. It's really cute. And they don't even come with chalk these days, to come with chalk marks, the chalk markers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might get that now.
Speaker 3: It's great to be very careful. I made a mistake. Make sure you look at the dimensions because the other thing I always get the wrong size. Yeah, like they all look quick, they all look human size. Then they come g I Joe.
Speaker 1: Size right, Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Yes, chokboards will throw you.
Speaker 4: So there's a few ways that you can maybe stop yourself from impulse buying. One, maybe wait a few days, see if you actually still need that product in two or three days. And then one thing I like to do, and this list is long for me, I have a wish list, so I'll be like save for later, and then I actually would go back to it and look through it, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Need any of that stuff that I've saved.
Speaker 3: Colter, also, don't impulse buy after a glass of pino.
Speaker 2: Oh, drunk shopping no fun.
Speaker 1: It's not drunk. It's just like a glass. But they still seem like they may a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many times have I solved problems after a glass of wine? Like, you know what, how come this thing dawn on me sooner? Yeah? Then then you're like, you brush your teeth getting ready to go to bed.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's dumb. I do not need I do not need that. H Laura, good morning? How are you?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 14: Laura?
Speaker 3: I'm super good, super charged for this. So you know, Tiny's getting married, Ruby's getting married. Apparently Collette may have gotten engaged. I forgot to check in.
Speaker 1: Uh, and Laura, your fiance, and you cannot agree on what?
Speaker 13: You know, I love.
Speaker 6: Him so much, but we just cannot agree on like the basic wedding details of how big our wedding is going to be. You know, I would really love, you know, all my family and friends to come celebrate us. And the more we talk about it, the more I realize he is he wants a small into my wedding and it just that changes everything from where we have it to the you know, flowers, just like every detail. So we just can't get on the same page.
Speaker 3: So does this does this symbolize a bigger, broader, greater issue in your dynamic relationship future?
Speaker 14: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I didn't think about it until this moment. I thought we were totally in sync, you know, the engagement was perfect, and so did it have this come up kind of at the last minute. I am just not sure what.
Speaker 7: To make of it.
Speaker 4: Are you things arguing about everything? Or is it just the guest list?
Speaker 6: No, it's just yeah, like the big thing of like we can't even start arguing about this, you know, really the small stuff because we're still on square one of arguing about that. He wants, you know, small intimate wedding, just immediate family, and you know, I wanted something a little bit bigger than that. I was saying a huge three hundred person wedding, but maybe one hundred people, you know, and we just can't get quite past that.
Speaker 3: So Tanya, I fect this is most targeted to relate to you in the moment. What guidance do you have and what do you make of it?
Speaker 12: I think at the end of the day, it's all a compromise, you know. I think it's hard to completely agree with somebody one hundred percent all the time. And if you want a bigger wedding and he wants a smaller wedding. Maybe you guys can get a number together and then kind of meet in the middle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so or maybe the venue now that you're saying that, maybe like the venue can help us dictate. You know, he really wants something like out in the open, and so maybe that will help.
Speaker 12: Yeah, maybe you can find like the venue of his dreams and it can fit a lot of people and you can be like, oh my gosh, imagine all of our friends and family in this venue that you love so much.
Speaker 1: Totally, So good luck with the compromise. That's kind of a key term here.
Speaker 4: It's not uncommon to be stressed and argued during this process.
Speaker 2: Just make sure he's the right one.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck, Laura. I know.
Speaker 3: To me again, I don't want to be an alarmist, and I have no experience in these situations, but sometimes I think, is that the universe?
Speaker 2: It's extreme thinking to think that it should be.
Speaker 1: Is it pragmatic?
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be that difficult.
Speaker 4: And also they should have discussed this before they even got engaged, like what type of wedding would you own?
Speaker 1: But I think things change much point.
Speaker 12: I think things change after you get engaged because you realize how much money and time and effort you're putting into this, So it like exacerbates things because you start seeing numbers and you're like, Okay, if I'm going to spend this much money, I wanted to be what I wanted to be.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: It, bliss sounds so exciting.
Speaker 3: It's time for Ryan's Roses on one out two point seven Kiss FM. It's out of Downing and Naomi is ready to go. Naomi, thank you for trusting us with your story and coming on the air.
Speaker 1: I just want to bring everyone up to speed.
Speaker 3: So you say that you noticed an address in your Postmates account that's not yours. Yeah, okay, So what does that make you think that your husband was somewhere else ordering food or that someone else is using your Postmates to order food.
Speaker 10: I mean, it could be either.
Speaker 7: My concern is that my husband, you know, is sending food elsewhere.
Speaker 1: He's sending it like is a gift somewhere.
Speaker 7: It could be that, or he could be at this person's house hitting it with them.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Either way, it's weird. I don't want to tell me.
Speaker 3: What they what what the person is ordering. I'd like to get a little understanding what food and what time of day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so this was recently and they ordered from like I mean, he's not a super fancy restaurant, but like a nice restaurant at it was at like eight pm on a Thursday, eight pm.
Speaker 4: And where was he eight pm on that Thursday.
Speaker 6: So here's an interesting thing too. He was his phone on that date that this happened.
Speaker 12: He said he had.
Speaker 13: A work thing.
Speaker 1: Did you look on the maps to find out what the address is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So at first, you know, I did. I looked it up because again, like I don't recognize this address that didn't stick out to me is like somebody I know. And I actually drove over to the address, and you know, because I was I'm suspicious, and I just walked the house for a little while. I didn't go to the door or anything. But from what I can tell, some woman seems to live there by herself. Like I didn't see any kids or take out. He basically, I mean, I know that this seems a little crazy, but.
Speaker 1: I listen, I'm watching the Veil six. It's very am I six, very Lizabeth Moss.
Speaker 2: Of you, Well, I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 3: So you would you'd stick it out and spy what about what about.
Speaker 1: Just saying hey, husband, suck, what was this about? And who's there? And why? What about that?
Speaker 10: I'm concerned if I give him a chance.
Speaker 7: To explain, he'll come up with, like, you know, something that sounds reasonable.
Speaker 6: And I'll buy it, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: I just I'm nervous he's gonna.
Speaker 10: He's gonna lie to me, and I obviously don't.
Speaker 2: All right, you want to stack your evidence?
Speaker 15: So yeah, all right, Well, I had been watching the interrogation tapes on There's a twenty twenty sort of miniseries special on ABC that I've been watching, So we're gonna I've picked up a few mechanics from that.
Speaker 3: So when we get to it, I will ask some of those questions using what I was taught, right, taught when you're watching my training of Scotland Yard on TV.
Speaker 1: But uh, why don't we get everything organized? Why we call? Let's just find out what the deal is.
Speaker 3: Sisdney's gonna offer him some roses, find out who he's sending him to.
Speaker 1: We're on with Naomi.
Speaker 3: I was just getting concerned that somebody's gonna go wrong before we get a chance to call in this case, her husband. So we're calling your husband. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Brian, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna do it now. So she thinks that he's over at this other woman's house. She saw the address, she staked it out, saw another woman living there by herself.
Speaker 1: What are in food?
Speaker 3: The postmates are going there, the orders are going there. Do you know her name? Did you find out her name?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 7: But I mean I have the address, so I know, you know if he sends the flowers, so that address, there's a problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I hear kids too, So let's uh, we're in the middle of a lot. Think Okay, can we make the call now?
Speaker 1: You have time?
Speaker 7: NAIMI yes, I just want to get this done.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sorry about this.
Speaker 3: To be very the key here, be very quiet, all of us. Honny, you too, well. Sisty does her work here.
Speaker 2: He always quiet.
Speaker 3: It's down the business. It's not we're not trying to you know, point fingers.
Speaker 2: You're the one who jumps in before you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Sometimes are supposed to jump in.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, let's just do well.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time with you outside. So here we are, all right, nail me, let's here we go, all right? Good luck?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi is this Rob.
Speaker 9: Speaking?
Speaker 1: I Rob?
Speaker 4: My name is Roxy. I'm calling from Glorious Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: Uh? I'm good with Sorry. Who are you?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm Roxy Glorious Flowers.
Speaker 4: We've got a little shop near the Chipotle on Firestone Boulevard here and downy. We deliver all over La though in parts of OC, and we're doing a promotion today. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 2: They are free.
Speaker 4: I don't need cash, I don't need billion info or anything like that from you. Just trying to promote our business.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've never heard about something like this is what's there? What's the catch? What's going on? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't need any money from you.
Speaker 4: These are just free flowers that you can send to anybody that you'd like, Like I said, or just trying to promote our new business. All that we ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, or whoever receives them likes them, maybe refers to friends and family, right as a Yelp review or come back as a returning customer.
Speaker 9: And so and so you I assume you take my credit card and then some weird charge shows.
Speaker 4: Up later and I don't need your credit card or anything like that. They're absolutely free. Like I said, no info from you is needed. We can start with the name of the person you want to send them to in a note and they can receive them by lunchtime today or tomorrow's a better day.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody who'd want to send flowers to? They're free?
Speaker 9: Yeah? All right, sure, yeah, why not send send them.
Speaker 1: To Kirsten Kristen.
Speaker 9: I know it's it's Kirsten, not Kristen Kirsten. I know it's one of those weird spellings. Okay, I are yeah, just yeah.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: And what would you like to put on the note for Kirsten?
Speaker 11: Just?
Speaker 9: Uh, I don't know. I'm not good, but this stuff like thank you for every oh got you have something?
Speaker 4: Well, I have cars that already pre written, like I love you and thank you, I'm sorry things like that.
Speaker 1: Does that happen?
Speaker 9: And it's uh yeah, not yet. I think thank you for everything? Uh, and like and everything else too. Than I know you can't that way.
Speaker 2: I can write it however you want, Thank you.
Speaker 3: God, Rob, I can't. I'm sorry, I can't. Rob your voice of being broadcast on the radio. I have gone in circles with everybody right now, and I need to find out what's happening. Rob, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. I have your wife Naomi on the line. Naomi just heard you send flowers to Kirsten. Thank you for everything and everything else too. Can you explain Rob what you're doing with Kirsten? Why are you sending a red roses with that message?
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 9: Waituh?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 9: What what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: That's the question we're trying to ask. What is going on here? Are you having an affair with a woman named Kirsten? We know, we know you're eating with her to go?
Speaker 9: Uh She's just a woman, I know, get what Like? I'm confused here?
Speaker 1: What is what is? Naomi? Why don't you ask him?
Speaker 9: Naomi? What tell you?
Speaker 1: Nailmi? Are you there?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Rob?
Speaker 3: We let me from my study, Rob. Yeah, we have your orders. We have the restaurants, we have the times, we have the addresses from your postmate deliveries. We know you're with Kirsten. Why don't you tell your wife how long this has been going on? All she's with your kids? Like, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Dude? I would tell you, but I would before. Before I did, I'd have to ask. I'd have to ask her what the hell happened in Palm Springs. That's what I want to know. What happened with you and Gregory?
Speaker 6: Oh, we don't need to.
Speaker 1: I can't with the kids, all right, with the kids.
Speaker 9: With the kids on too, that's awesome, wonderful.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on the laundry, rob, Rob, it's just us. What happened with Gregory?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: You got to ask my wife? But that's her boss, that's her boss.
Speaker 1: Did she have an affair with her boss while in Palm Springs?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not about to blow her up on the radio, but all right.
Speaker 3: Hold your hold on, hold on, nail me. I I'm just gonna quickly get to this. Did you have an affair with your boss? Okay, don't answer it. Don't answer.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: I cannot.
Speaker 2: My gosh, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna leave this one open end. Yeah, this one's open ended. So it's did it backfire on Naomi? We called Rob, Rob, why are you hanging out with this other woman? He is, by the way, so we got that's he's revenge hanging with Kirsten.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it sounds like it's a retaliation.
Speaker 3: Exactly because we learned from him and Naomi basically that something happened with her and our boss in Palm Springs, and now he's responding to that by him hanging out with another woman.
Speaker 1: So it's very Yeah, it's very confused.
Speaker 3: We didn't really get to the end of it because I sounded like it was carpool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like she did him dirty first and now he's.
Speaker 1: So he's getting revenge. Yeah, but why.
Speaker 12: Didn't she isn't the steak out though? There was something like you're not staking out unless you have some sort of guilty cars and she.
Speaker 3: Was staking out this other woman, Kirsten where the postmate food was going.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I'm overwhelmed in a way. Back is tight? You know my lower back? Can you see it now.
Speaker 2: That you're arching like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call tubs. Are you busy?
Speaker 2: You should roll on a big ball.
Speaker 1: You have a bozoo or something over there.
Speaker 12: I can No, you need bigger than a bosu. You need the big bounce star, any of the big.
Speaker 1: Ball in here.
Speaker 2: No, we should just keep that stuff in here.
Speaker 1: He's gonna give me.
Speaker 12: We all should really actually be sitting on those big bouncy balls while we do the show.
Speaker 3: Guys, let's go back to why my back hurts. Ryan's roses. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we come up with the remedies.
Speaker 3: Well, also just not make the calls and then our backs would be fine limber. But here's the thing. So Naomi says, I gotta get to my husband here because I think he's cheating. He's ordering food from another address. He's with another woman. I went and I staked out her apartment. There's a single woman that lives there. This is where the food is going. He's not homemany in orders to food there. Together, while we get him on the phone, and sure enough, he says, I want to send the roses to Kirsten. Kirsten's a woman that lives alone. Why Kirsten's house, bro or apartment?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: What is this about?
Speaker 3: Well, we're asking you, why are you cheating on your wife, Well, did she tell you about her boss and Palm Springs?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said, Naomi, did you have an affair with your boss and Palm Springs?
Speaker 1: And then everything got squorely.
Speaker 3: So what we learned was what we deduced was But I don't think we needed much more to connect the dots. What we're saying is Naomi cheated first with her boss, and now he's doing it as well for revenge.
Speaker 2: There's just zero love in that role, and there's kids.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make I heard him, It doesn't make it right at all.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is this is a disaster, right, this is nothing short of a disaster. It's over, but it's like it's painful and then painful again. It's double painful. So Selena heard this in nels Sereno. Good morning, Selena, how are you.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 1: All right, you heard Ryan's roses.
Speaker 3: I had actually stopped the call because I felt like she was in carpool or something when we were asking all these questions Nail me.
Speaker 16: I just honestly, like, I just thought it was so crazy because there were just those kids in the background, and I was just thinking about like how affected they're going to be in the future and just like and I don't really understand either of Like, it sounds like.
Speaker 11: She's guilty too.
Speaker 6: He's definitely guilty, for sure, But it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like they're both guilty. They're both it's just bad.
Speaker 4: It sounded like she wanted something to blame him so that she could blame him first.
Speaker 3: She wanted something to blame on so she could feel better about her mistake.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, but maybe she didn't know that he knew about palm springs.
Speaker 16: I don't know, but it just sounded it sounded so weird and just bad for everyone.
Speaker 7: Involved, well, especially the kids, especially the kids like I just the teacher.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: So, actually, let me ask you, since they both had a big mistake, do they just say let's start over or no.
Speaker 4: There's no love there, there's no trust. They'll just keep doing it. It'll be a dirty cycle.
Speaker 1: But they went to they hit rock bottom. Let's say, should they just rebuild?
Speaker 2: It's not about the cheating.
Speaker 12: To me, it's the character if somebody cheats and they go to you directly and say, I'm so sorry, I cheated. I messed up. It's so different to me than I cheated and I got caught.
Speaker 3: I don't. My back hurts. Yeah, it's tight from this, Selena, but we're gonna let you go. Thank you for listening to us. That's Ryan's Roses on Air with Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest with Sisney and Tani and Sophia and Glendell on the phone. Come morny, Sophia, how you doing good?
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We are okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking, So fill listen on what's going on. It's about your friend's birthday party and the question you have.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so basically, my friend texted all of us that she like wants to do something for her birthday, and she was asking if, like we all want to celebrate and go to dinner. So then she did say anything else, and now we're just kind of like in this weird limbo where like I don't know if we're supposed to be planning it, and my other friends are like asking me if we should plan it and or like, but she asked us, so we're like, we're kind of confused.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I have to say that I am planning my birthday party now, and a couple of my best friends got involved, and I'm letting them run with it a little bit, okay, And so I think it's kind of kind of nice, kind of cool. I mean, planning your own birthday? Are they does your best friend have a partner?
Speaker 11: No, she's single.
Speaker 1: My point, how did you come from? It's kind of nice.
Speaker 17: She well, she kept like asking about if these dates work for us, and then we were like yeah, and then she was like, actually I can't do that date anymore.
Speaker 6: So we're like, I don't know.
Speaker 17: She just seems kind of like sniffy about it and weird, and I just feel like she's kind of hurt that we haven't like taken the reins.
Speaker 1: Take your friend, come on, take the rains agress. But but but.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you don't want to ask. It can be a little awkward, uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Just step just step in. What's the bad news there?
Speaker 4: And she expecting that you guys are going to pay for the whole meal. Like it's just so weird to be like.
Speaker 3: Guys, she's she's saying, I'm available if you guys want.
Speaker 1: That is that's what she's saying. Bizarre.
Speaker 2: It is bizarre.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I hang up with us and take the rings.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be the right thing to do. I guess I don't just do it, just.
Speaker 12: Ask her, like, do you want us to plan?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's so much cool to go. You know what, we're gonna do a little. We're gonna help out a little, do so something special for you. It's your special day, Sophia.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit more special that way.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm going to know.
Speaker 1: What you plan, all right, but it's so easy.
Speaker 12: And then what what if she's like, what if she's like, actually, I don't plan.
Speaker 3: If you just let Sophia do what she's going to do. There, like she knew that bring me to other plans. She's hinting that she wants help.
Speaker 12: But what if she's reading the signs wrong and she's like, actually not, she just wants to make sure everybody has this the right date so that she can plan something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then she say it's like almost here and there's been crickets.
Speaker 3: I think she's basically saying, play my party, let's see what happens. Yeah, Garrett, Now like, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 14: Good morning man?
Speaker 3: Good morning Garrett. So you've got a tip for us for what is it for waking up and not waking up your partner.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think last week you guys were talking well, first of all, the show I listen every morning on the way to work. So Franks Burke, thanks entertaining me. I'm a commute and I'm all about to drift copy too, right, So don't don't tell.
Speaker 1: You thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm not knocking it. I'm just saying I personally don't have time.
Speaker 1: It sound like you were hating it.
Speaker 14: So anyway, last week you guys were talking about getting up early in your alarms and all your terrible founding alarms that wake you up, And I just wanted to call in with a tip. I wake up a lot earlier than my wife and so, and your sleep is precious. We've got two kids. And this actually started when I had my first kid, because you did a lot of co sleeping in the bed with us, and so I didn't want to wake him up, and I didn't want to wake my wife up. And so I found online this little disc, a little vibrating disc that bluetooth connects to my phone battery powered, and you stick it under your pillow and it vibrates you awake.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you does it feel like there's a pee under there?
Speaker 1: Or can you feel it? Like, do you know it's under there?
Speaker 14: I don't feel the disc under my pillow because it's only about like a quarter inch thick. Oh yeah, it's like it's like having your phone on vibrate next your head.
Speaker 3: Right, which saying is well, I just saying I don't know what it's doing to your brain. But think for me, is I flip my pillow back and forth, left and right, you know, all over the map?
Speaker 14: Probably I'm not. I'm on a pillow slipper, and I just pick it between the pillowcase and the pillow on the underside, and that's a place.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at thinking about the piece of Well, there's a lot of thoughts. Scared, we're throwing a lot of things out. You've got a zipper. I'm thinking how peaceful you are just to be able to sleep, like not move and also to your wife for her and if anybody moves, I wake, you know, everybody gets out.
Speaker 1: I wait.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Well, I like I think a lot of people listening might be able to use that disc. Look it up, look for it on Amazon, every where you can get it.
Speaker 14: I love Yeah, the letter I, and then.
Speaker 13: L U V.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I like a good gadget.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, you take care, Thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 14: Yeah, of course, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: See you byye.
Speaker 3: It's a great idea. If you can make it work, that is going to do it for us today. Coming up tomorrow, we've got a second date update. Have a great Monday, guys, take good care.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.