Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty Armstrong and Yetty And how about you pay for the repairs.
Speaker 3: I can wipe it off. No, no, it's not. It is a heat crime. Did you write a swanstick on? I'm sorry you're upset? Did you write aw it didn't even work? Have you looked at your visit?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I said, I'm sorry for what and I apologize.
Speaker 3: I have nothing against her war and I have nothing against you. So why did you write a swanstika?
Speaker 2: Obviously I have something against Elon Musk, but that's not because it was so it was bought and paid for a long time. That's why it's misguided. And I I did not intend this. So what is that, Katie?
Speaker 5: So that that guy drew something on a tesla, a swastika, and the guy saw the owner of the tesla saw it on camera and.
Speaker 2: Put it up on Facebook.
Speaker 5: And Facebook was able to track this guy down, so he went and confronted him. The guy that did the swastika, late fifties, early sixties, white guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the that's the crowd.
Speaker 4: You know that. It's so funny. I watched some news yesterday and I came to the conclusion, it's amazing that all of these people look like retired government workers.
Speaker 2: As we were chatting about, and.
Speaker 4: Then I heard a couple of other people make the point, it's it's like it's it's like your your contemporaries of Bernie Sanders have all come out on the streets and are screeching and line dancing at one point about how Elon's a Nazi. I mean, what, seriously, we used to be a serious country.
Speaker 5: I'm putting together a new Katie's Corner, and I have the video of this guy on there so you can see it at Armstrong and Getty dot com. He's very sincere as his hand over his heart, I didn't not my intention.
Speaker 6: I'm I like his apology. I'm sorry you're offended. Always a good a good apology. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I didn't you feel that way. I mean it, I'm sorry you feel that way. To play a passive, aggressive vandal activist, he is.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, just that whole over the top reaction to things mindset. We've run into that ourselves many times. If you threaten us online and people do now and then email, text or whatever, we pass it off the police and they track you down. We've done this multiple times anyway. Whenever that happens, the response is, oh, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry, I didn't. It's just off to handle guys. I love the show. I don't know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always just sounds just like this guy here.
Speaker 4: So what is that personality trait of the other A swastick on your car and then you get push I just I was just expressing that I don't like the direction Elon's taking things. I think the technical term is you're a weak effing act or there's something or you're unhint. I think it's the the coin of the realm of.
Speaker 2: The Internet.
Speaker 4: You just have to do everything so over the top when your actual emotion is I'm just expressing, uh, I don't agree with you on this topic, right, but you feel like the only way you can cut through is a swastika or a death threat. Right, And then when somebody drags it back into irl in real life, like this guy did, all of a sudden, the guy, it was like he was a stranger to his own actions. Yeah, yeah, he's like, yeah, I just I don't like Elon Moskin.
Speaker 2: So I look, it didn't even leave a mark. You're you did it? Why why are you a stick on my car?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Why are you now like arguing against you? What's happening here? Yeah, you're right, you're right. It's it's a combination of a certain personality type in the whole internet, anonymous behind a keyboard, uh huh thing, and this guy felt like he was behind a keyboard because he didn't expect to be called on it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: A guy I know in the Secret Service used to respond to most of the people that make threats when they got to fly to you know, Idaho and meet some guy in a shack is what they call keyboard warriors in the secret service business. You meet him and you realize right away they're like that, Oh no, no, I would never hurt a fly.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's just match. Yeah right, it's weird.
Speaker 4: I didn't like the guy feeling like you needed to say this was bought and paid for a long time ago, Like I bought the Tesla before Elon became a Nazi. You should irrelevant, You should be able to buy whatever car you want driving around with up people, peyton swastika is on it, whether you bought it yesterday or two years ago.
Speaker 2: I think there's a decent chance your car gets vandalized. God, I hope not. I hope not too. I'm certainly not rooting for it.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm thinking about the rather blue area that you live and the heated rhetoric in actions. Right now, I watch some of the lunatics screaming and again line dancing while waving swastikas. Is that the first incident of line dancing with swastikas in world history. We've set our historical research staff on answering that question.
Speaker 2: But you look at those people. They cannot be reasoned with.
Speaker 6: I've been checking the cameras, my live camera right there, looking from all different angles, and it's recording.
Speaker 2: So but we gotta have some crowbars around here in the studio just ready to go.
Speaker 4: Let's get uh, let's get this on because it makes a point.
Speaker 2: Where's the pam Bondie. I can't keep track of my lists today. The pambondy Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I've made it clear if you take part in the wave of domestic terrorism against Tesla properties. We will find you, arrest you, and put you behind bars.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be interested to see when what courts decide counts as domestic terrorism or not.
Speaker 2: As everybody I talked to about.
Speaker 6: Buying my most recent vehicle warned me, oh boy, I don't know if that's a good idea, Like I should not buy it out of fear. So not making the second biggest purchase you ever made in your life out of fear.
Speaker 4: Because of political affiliation. Yeah, how is that not domestic terrorism? My son doesn't want to ride in it. He didn't want to ride into the baseball game last night at it because he's afraid something's going to happen to him. Oh my lord, that sucks. Yeah, it sucks. They it'll vary judge to judge. As we know, there are very reasonable judges in America and just absolute ideological pieces of crap. Pardon me, that was uncharitable. I sounded like a keyboard worrior myself.
Speaker 2: There. They're pieces of crap anyway.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna see a lot of different outcomes because I could easily see some lefty judge saying this is not political terrorism, this is a consumer activist who's unhappy about a product. It's a simple case of vandalism, Class CE misdemeanor, fine a five hundred dollars in restitution.
Speaker 2: Bang, get out of here.
Speaker 6: Even though the goal was entirely political and to frighten people out of buying a certain product.
Speaker 4: Mm yeah, yeah, to damage at the very least, to damage the proprietor of said company for political reasons, and therefore to discourage anyone with any sort of high profile from affiliating with that political party. You're right, because that'll keep any other big company from ever wanting to have anything to say about politics right out of fear, which is not good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If the guy from Ticketmasters say comes out and says, you know what, I think Trump's right, I think is right. They're wasting a lot of tax payer money. If consumers have lower taxes, they'll buy more concert tickets.
Speaker 2: So I'm down with Doge two.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, people start, you know, bear spraying people who go to Ticketmaster events or something like that. Well, so I'm vandalizing more to make it more comparable, vandalizing their cars while they're at the event.
Speaker 6: I don't believe this, but to throw out a different argument from the other side. So this is different than kid lining up bud light cans and shooting them with the rifle and videotaping it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were his beers. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Second Amendment the right to bear arms and bare arms against beers. People usually don't read that last sent.
Speaker 2: Water very watery domestic light beers.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, that's an intriguing question. No, if you were like vandalizing people's beer, not your own, I mean, because if I torched my own tesla, people would just think you're an effing moron.
Speaker 2: Well, was anybody scared to drink bud light?
Speaker 4: Maybe at a social pressure you might have been scared to stand at a bar with a bud light in your hand.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's that was in response to a very specific ideology and.
Speaker 2: An issue.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's yeah, it's an effort to intimidate other people into either doing or not doing various political acts, whereas the bud light thing was not. I mean, nobody would like be holding a barbecue and somebody runs over and jabs their bud light cans full of holes and thinks, oh my god, I better vote Democrat, or something like that or that's an interesting comparison. I'd really like to think about that for a while.
Speaker 7: Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't like the fact that my kids are scared to ride with me because they think somebody's going to do something to us.
Speaker 2: Right, and not completely without reason.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's not a crazy reaction based on the things I've seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, one of our beloved listeners sent us a video of what's the rolling coal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that what it's called.
Speaker 6: If you drive a diesel and you've got it tuned a certain way, you can gun the engine and black smoke will roll out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They call that rolling coal. And sometimes you do that to show off.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you do that, like to you're angry at somebody, you feel like they cut you off, so you get in front of them and roll coal on them.
Speaker 2: This guy did it to me. That's in a cyber truck the other day with the windows down.
Speaker 4: He pulled up next to me and rolled coal smoke, black thick black smoke with my And you think he thought you were a lefty. I think this was a big diesel truck guy doesn't like electric vehicles as opposed to the lefties who hate it for Yeah, really bringing a lot of hate upon myself, just trying to get.
Speaker 2: From A to B people.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so this beloved listener sent us the video of a friend of theirs who rode by an anti Tesla protest and did that to all the sixty five plus white radical think they're still hippies types who were protesting against Elon Musk with their swastikas signs, And he just absolutely blasted him with exhaust and he had his buddy in a car behind him videotaping it and giggling while he videotaped it.
Speaker 2: Wow. I certainly.
Speaker 4: Cry absolutely and condemn completely the expressing of exhaust at people.
Speaker 2: Damnationally, but I getgilled a little too appalled. Appalled.
Speaker 6: You know what I was also appalling to me before we take a break, is I remember people when I was younger who like, would drink cors light but not bud light or bud light but not corslight. Like, come to your house if you had corslight, couldn't drink because they only drank bud light.
Speaker 4: Well, and thank you for excluding my people, you colonialist settler. I was a miller like whichever, I don't care. I come to your House, you got any of those, I'm perfectly fun of course I care more about aneebriation than brand. Well, that's just common sense. You really you couldn't You couldn't stand the taste of bud light, but you drink corps light or vice versa.
Speaker 2: I mean, what the hell is that? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Princess and the p please hit drink up. We got more of the ways here. So they're electing a justice for the Wisconsin Supreme Court today, and Elon Musk believes the Democrat winning which would keep their.
Speaker 2: Majority.
Speaker 6: Democrats having the majority in the Supreme Court there would allow them to draw the district lines in such a way that the Republicans could lose control of the House, which he believes would mean, uh, losing some of the doge recommendations that his group is going to make in cutting costs, which he believes will lead to the US going bankrupt, which will lead to the world falling apart.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And that's why he thinks this election today in Wisconsin is such a big deal. Here he is in an interview yesterday.
Speaker 7: But we've got this issue with judges that are activists. They're not judges, they're they're just pretending to be judges. They're just politicians wearing judges robes, and that's that's a huge problem. In fact, I think that's just generally a problem.
Speaker 8: It's not just a challenge with with you know, tomorrow's election in Wisconsin, but with the with the federal judges, where it's like, hey, guys, you're really undermining faith, Like these judges are undermining faith in the legal system because they're supposed to be objective, but they're they're clearly not being objective. They're being just politicians, and this is not right. We should have an independent judicial system that where it's not a matter of politics.
Speaker 6: Well, the problem with that, of course being how do you know they're being political and they just don't see things differently than you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a problem, especially if you're trying to explain it to voters.
Speaker 2: But I was going to bring up one of the.
Speaker 4: Several like really clear memories I have of my college education where I first really got into the stuff and death was the description of the concept of the living constitution, right, and the idea that the constitution is a restraint and not a good one. It's a problem to be overcome and worked around because it really is unfair and dumb.
Speaker 2: Times change exactly.
Speaker 4: The old timey constitution is not fit for today's world in which a boy can decide to become a girl, for instance.
Speaker 2: And so you have judges or.
Speaker 4: The founding fathers didn't expect this level of income inequality, right exactly, So you have plenty of judges who just see the job differently. Conceptually, they see the jobs, how do we get to the outcome we want as opposed to we got to run through this through the filter of the Constitution and see whether it fits or not. And so it's different than just a couple of different outcomes being desired by the two sides. It's one side sees the job completely differently, and they're dangerous to my mind. I mean, you look at the originalist, constitutionalist judicial restraining Supreme Court. They've come out with several results that have really gladdened lefty hearts because they say, you know what the squares with the Constitution, and I don't love the result, but it's not my job to overturn it. Next you'll never see that out of a lefty judge.
Speaker 6: The Democrat judge is up by seven points in a public came out yesterday, although polling in these kind of things is not that good. I did to hear some political expert explaining why Democrats tend to win all of these special elections or more of them in Republicans because Democrats are they've got more of a an active base that's like super into this sort of stuff, and Republicans are more likely to just get out in the big elections, which just rings true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole.
Speaker 6: Activists controlled these little elections more than regular voters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In summary, right, Yeah, And if your argument is there evil Nazis who are going to eat out our souls, that tends to motivate activists more than this, redistricting will really have an undue influence in future elections.
Speaker 2: Right. There is also reporting MSNBC claims this.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's true that there are Republicans in DC who would love to see the Democrat win in Wisconsin just because it would diminish Elon's power and they feel like Elon's doing harmed or the Republican brand. I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 4: I think there are plenty of Republicans who are part of the permanent DC beast for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 9: So that's Starbucks, just for without a line of limited edition Peanuts inspired merchandise that features all the characters like Charlie brown Snoopy and Woodstock. And asked to comment as Starbucks postman.
Speaker 6: Said, I thought Starbucks was going to pair back all their choices. They thought that was killing him and that's why they Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're a CEO. There's like nine thousand different coffee drinks she can order by that. It doesn't sound like that.
Speaker 4: Pairing back their food offerings and the rest of it. Oh oh, so this is the world's least surprising headline, but the details are pretty interesting. Even a fourteen thousand dollars government handout can't get South Korea's singles to marry. South Korea's fertility rate is now so low they have state sponsored apparently South Korea.
Speaker 2: Has states, regions whatever.
Speaker 4: State sponsored dating has become a phenomenon. And they actually quote this one gal who's thirty one years old in a barista. Apparently it's international, folks.
Speaker 2: And this is just for getting married, not just for having kid. Can you just get married?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well they figured, hey, you know, you build a fence from the bottom up.
Speaker 2: First, we'll get them hitched.
Speaker 4: Interestingly, South Korea is a socially conservative country and fewer than five percent of births are outside of wedlock.
Speaker 2: Fewer than five percent? Good?
Speaker 4: What's it in the US? Sixty percent or something? I have a good question, Hey, Katie, do you have a second to grab that number? I should have looked for that up, but I didn't think of.
Speaker 6: A percentage of birds out of wedlock in the UNI bastards if you will, No, that you don't know what your dadd is.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a different thing. That's kind of the same, isn't it. I think bastard is just a child born out of wedlock, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought a bastard was he didn't know who your dad was.
Speaker 4: I don't know anyway, So it's kind of actually amusing this thirty one year old barista.
Speaker 2: Gal. You came up with it, Katie, Okay?
Speaker 5: In the United States, approximately forty percent?
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, well, even though there are a lot of statistics attached to that. Oh yeah, that are not good. Yeah, kids gonna end up and jailed her on the pole. Not really, it's more likely there will be a bad outcome. But far from certain obviously, friends. So this thirty one year old barista is really worried her parents are going to find out about all the cash handouts and dating services the government is offering, because they'll make her apply.
Speaker 2: She says with a big sigh.
Speaker 4: State sponsored dating has become a phenomenon there. The fertility rate is now zero point seven five children per women, which is a third of the figure just to keep the population stable. They're not going to turn that around. I'm surprised they even try. You're not going to change yet. I would like to know what their divorce rate is in South Korea. I bet it's very low. I think it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, if you can come up with that, Katie, that might not exist. But divorce rate in South Korea, but I bet it's very low. Otherwise I would think people would be getting the piece of paper, as people often say in the United States, just for the money. I could see a fake marriage for the money. If you have a kid because somebody's giving you a check. That is a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And honestly, seriously, folks, I realize housing prices are out of control, and if you're living you know you live your life. You make your own decisions. But the whole we're gonna wait till we can afford a kid. You'll figure it out, you really will.
Speaker 6: Okay, Next, I'm going to have you get the average height for women in Ghana. But what did you come up with the divorce rate for South Korea?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: South Korea's divorce rate was one point eight divorces per one thousand people.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's that's quite low. That's the United States in the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, city governments have launched matchmate making services and other incentives to boost the world's lowest.
Speaker 2: Birth rate.
Speaker 4: States a state sponsored dating has become a phenomenon in South Korea. For instance, Sahagu, a district in South Korea's second largest city of Busan, offers singles to match at its events around three hundred and forty bucks to spend on dates. And I'll tell you how the events work in a minute. But yeah, it's not even like they're not waiting to give you cash if you have a kid. They're like, hey, just go out to dinner just but who knows, maybe you hit it off. It's like an old Jewish mother or something.
Speaker 2: But she's a nice girl. Take her out. Maybe you hit it off, maybe you don't.
Speaker 4: But this is a very prosperous society. It isn't the lack of cash that's keeping a dude from asking to check out to dinner. It's I'm playing video games and perfectly happy the way.
Speaker 2: I am with my cat and looking at porn. Yeah, and looking at porn. Yeah. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Those who get married received roughly fourteen thousand dollars up front and are fetted with housing subsidies and more cash to cover pregnancy related expenses in international travel. No participant has yet claimed the prize for marriage. I'm surprised that they're doing this because it's not there's no way some major.
Speaker 6: Cultural event could change this. Depression, World war, but no government program is going to change this.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right. It reminds me.
Speaker 4: I was sitting in an airplane the other day, flying to cal Unicornia, and guy in front of me that I could see between the seats was doing bumble.
Speaker 2: Is that right at the name of the app? The dating one of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was flipping, and the speed and casualness with which he was flipping.
Speaker 2: Like how quickly he determined yet no based on a picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, I've never online dated, but I just I've always been amazed by that. And a lot of the girls were really cute. I don't know if he was looking for something in particular, huh African American fellow. Maybe he preferred a black girl.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's too but there's too much pressure on the picture. I've got pictures where I look pretty good. I got pictures where I look pretty bad. I guess you got a picture, get the right picture on there, and occasionally pause and text and then go back to it. And what was interesting is he looked so bored. It looked like he had to finish a report for work, some idiotic requirement his boss had for him, and he was not engaged in the process at all.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to this, I would like to know what the hell So it's not just the gument. Churches and companies are lending a hand.
Speaker 4: Boujong Group, a construction firm, and soul Hayze its employees roughly seventy five grand each time they have a baby. Yuido Full Gospel Church, one of the world's largest congregations in the world never heard of. It gives its members thirteen hundred and eighty bucks for each childbirth.
Speaker 2: Then the Korean.
Speaker 6: Christian community is huge around where I live. Those churches are packed every weekend when I go to the donut shop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Protestantism is huge in Korea. We accidentally went to a or was it accident?
Speaker 2: Were accidentally went to a Korean church?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it was a Korean Presbyterian church years and years ago, so everybody was lovely, it was nice.
Speaker 2: Was it in English? As I recall it was? Yeah.
Speaker 4: A recent survey shows roughly three fifths of working South Koreans think it's okay not to marry.
Speaker 2: Many say they don't feel the need.
Speaker 4: Rising living costs are a big disincentive, as are the punishingly long hours in South Korea's office culture.
Speaker 6: Well, we've talked about this so many times. People not feeling the knee to date is not something you fix with the government program. There's something weird going on that's never happened before.
Speaker 2: Hormonal instinctive.
Speaker 4: I remember my favorite theory because we've talked about how if like a population of whatever animal it's gets overpopulated in a gene given geographic district, they'll stop reproducing because they have an instinctive reaction that okay, fewer babies now.
Speaker 2: And likewise, Craig the healthcare guru.
Speaker 4: Sent us a fascinating article a long time ago about how coyotes they're impossible to kill off because they have an incredibly sensitive trigger for that sort of thing, and if they sense a population decrease, they.
Speaker 2: Reproduce like crazy.
Speaker 6: That was the problem I had with bees, remember when I had to replace the roof of my house with the bees. If you kill a bunch of bees, they get the word repopulate and they just go into birthing mode like crazy.
Speaker 4: And I threw out one of my favorite alleged witticisms once about human beings. If you ever think were overpopulated, drive across Nevada someday, and I think it was a frequent correspondent, Paolo. It might have been said, Guys, the never ending stimulation of smartphones has replicated over population. It's like we're living in a grossly overpopulated dystopia where you can never get a moment's piece.
Speaker 6: It's funny I forgot that because I remember when I heard it the first time. I thought the same thing i'm thinking now. That explains the whole thing, yes, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: So typically men are more eager to participate in the government hookup programs than women. Shock, smaller counties have had to cancel their matchmaking events matchmaking events when not enough women applied. In South Korea, around forty two districts launched these things between twenty twenty two and twenty four, and among the four thousand singles who participated, just twenty four couples got married.
Speaker 2: According to a lawmaker, like.
Speaker 6: You're you're going to start trying to get pregnant soon, Katie, Why are you doing it? Why do you want to have a kid for the tax benefit? That's the only reason why all have kids.
Speaker 4: Uh, that is so hilariously ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: But you flip it on its head and say, all right, how will we induce people to reproduce more?
Speaker 6: I think they think they and probably soon us. We're doing it in a different way because we have a border with countries where we can let people in.
Speaker 2: That's what we're going to try to do.
Speaker 4: But outside of that, you just got to figure out how are you going to structure society to manage the decline of the population over time and make it the most comfortable for those of us who are still around right now. That's the only thing you can do, or suck in millions of foreigners. If you want racism, talk to Asian folks. Well, yeah, I'm the notion that white people can be right is so stupid.
Speaker 2: If my dog espoused that, I would kick him.
Speaker 6: That's the that's the Daniel Tosh thing. Always about the Chinese Olympic team. You know, look at them, they're all Chinese. Yeahsing Chinese, Yeah, every single one.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: So anyway, Korea, like Japan, like China, they don't want foreigners immigrant. No, they'll deal with the downturn population and or cook up all sorts of ridiculous schemes to get their people to to get it on.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: I had a texting exchange with our friend Tim Sander for about this not long ago. Kind of he enjoyed me saying something along the lines of I don't care about people that haven't been born and won't be or something like that, because he he is childless and has no plans to have children. Do you need to be concerned about things continuing if nobody's gonna be here? I mean it's a real kind of hurts my brain psychological problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, is the answer. I do worry about that sum because the insatiable need for economic growth to finance retirees in this country means the low birth rate means rampant immigration. Well about both parties. But if you don't have kids, right, you don't need to care unless unless you just care about humanity and think the humans that will be on the planet will have a better life, I guess. But like I have kids, you have kids, and they're gonna have kids probably, so you know, I don't want.
Speaker 2: Them to live in a dystopian hell.
Speaker 4: Well, right, and I could see you thinking that there's a serious risk of Western civilization, classical liberalism, the rights of man, free.
Speaker 2: Speech, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Will go away if people steeped in that culture go away, and that's terrible for you humanity. On the other hand, there are definitely moments I think, well, good luck, y'all right, that's interesting. South Korea is the number one test case, right, Yeah, I want to tell you about shin dong Wu. Can I tell you about shin dong Wu.
Speaker 2: Is that a person? It is a region that's a person. Yes, his story is instructive, and that's coming up next.
Speaker 4: That's coming up next, Jack Shin Dong woo, and you can take wow, stay with us?
Speaker 2: And does that come with a fortune cookie? That's oh, I will not come in all right, Uh, that's only way you stay here.
Speaker 10: The food delivery service door Dash has announced it's partnering with the finance firm Klarna to offer buy now, pay later plans for meals. Previously, the only way to pay later was by ordering chipotlet.
Speaker 2: Why now pay later?
Speaker 6: Every time I order food and door Dash would, which is pretty often, they offer the payment plan. Ye're setting yourself up for disaster if you're doing a payment plan on your Panda Express meal.
Speaker 4: The single stupidest idea I've ever heard. Remember when like h car equity loans, Yeah, was kind of coming in. Yes, this makes that look like, you know, buy and hold the SMP index fund putting into your four to one k right. Oh wow, that is the ultimate and short term thinking. So how much time do we have, Michael?
Speaker 2: Is that about a minute?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, So this this guy shouldn't do Wong he's a South Korean. We've been talking about their desperate attempts to have more kids in that country. So he's a pretty successful young attorney now, so he's ready because in that country, you've got to have stable employment in a career to even think about marrying somebody. He hesitated in signing it for one of these programs, but he filled out the paperwork to prove his identity, residence, employment, blah blah blah. So in a large room lined with painted canvasses, each attendee had to lock eyes with every one of the opposite sex for ten seconds, moving from person to person to test for chemistry.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Then came five minute chats with fifteen people and dinner over bingo before having to submit their top three choices.
Speaker 2: On nobody's choice.
Speaker 4: So he did that and Metagal and they got together, and two weeks later they lost touch and he's never seen her again.
Speaker 2: After going through all that.
Speaker 4: The lock and eyes is not a bad idea because there is something that goes on between humans that we don't understand, and it might be your locking smells. Yeah, so you think, yeah, something like that. Yeah, you see somebody who's your type, all of a sudden, it's like, oh, yeah, there's something to that for sure.
Speaker 2: Jacky clocks. Time to stop.
Speaker 10: Jack and Joe Zika go if they don't give canenvilp bats.
Speaker 6: In my always picture that being sung by a cartoon bear and a straw hat.
Speaker 2: Here's your love host for final fox at Joe Getti.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show. There is Michael Angelo pressing the buttons in the control room.
Speaker 2: Michael, what's your final THO. I've been smiling all morning.
Speaker 4: I'm watching Kid Rock in the Ovo office with Trump, and it's just I can't believe it's actually happening. It's just it's so strange. H these are odd times. Yeah, no doubt, Katie Green are esteemed newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, Well, you can.
Speaker 2: See Kid Rock in the Oval office.
Speaker 5: You can see the guy talking about putting a swastika on the tesla all at Katie's corner at armstronge Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jack, a final thought for us?
Speaker 6: I wonder at what time at point car insurance companies say hey, We're not gonna cover your cyber trucks anymore, because I mean, we can't just.
Speaker 4: Keep you know, fixing the keyings or the slash tires or whatever.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna buy something like that and be provocative, won't that happen?
Speaker 4: You'd think you they'll have some sort of carve out. Yeah. My final thought related, If you paint a swastika on your own car, you're a Nazi. Yes, pain a swastik on somebody else's car, you're a brave protester or something. It's just so, so so stupid if I have if I have a flag with a Nazi symbol on it, a bad person, yes, run out of the neighbor. But if I plant a Nazi flag in your yard, yes.
Speaker 2: H Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing this clan robe is a protest against Klansman.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't. It doesn't work that way. So many people, thanks so a little time.
Speaker 4: Go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com a lot of great hot links for you pickups, some A and g swag job is a note. If there's something we ought to be talking about, mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com send us a length.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 6: We're about to record the One More Thing podcast. If you haven't been checking that out on a daily basis. We'll see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'd be very nervous about I'm strong and getty. So what's different with you? Well, I would say this has a large two strip nude. Get the hell out of here.
Speaker 4: I think, unfortunately, that's probably too good to be true. It's illegal, it's it's it's criminal, in fact, in virtually all states, including Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't you think that's a little odd. It's one hundred on the crazy meter. Absolutely, I'm my lawyer, very much armstrong and getty.