Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis durand the Elvis Durand phones happened a lot of phone calls coming in from Michael Oppenheimer. Let's see how he does. The email reads. My grandmother absolutely hates telemarketers. She's been known to blow whistles into the phone.
Speaker 1: When they call.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my whole family hates telemarketers. My grandmother lives with my aunt and my mom and even my uncle. They all hang out together and wait for the phone to ring so they can yell at the telemarketers. This is a job for Michael Oppenheimer. Don't you think Michael let him have it. This comes to us from Karen and Kenilworth, New Jersey. All right, Karen, scary as Michael Oppenheimer is going to make the call. Listen as Karen's grandmother, aunt, mom, and even uncle Eddie all get involved with a phone call.
Speaker 1: From Michael Oppenheimer. Hello. Oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Openham. Hi, this is mister Michael.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: This is miss Hello, good morning. This is mister monkey. You have to talk louder.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy? How are you doing today? Miss? Hello? Greetings, this is mister I can't hear you, you can hear me just fine. Would you like to lend a helping hand for the illiteracy? Hello? Oh, yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy. How are you doing today? I'd like to tell you a little bit about that you one or not? I mean, after I hang up three times you keep calling back? Just a word about our program here this afternoon a recording. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy. How are you doing? Literacy? For literacy? Maybe there's someone in your family who cannot read or write. We're not interested. Maybe you'd like to put a donation in?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 1: In today's society, reading is fundamental. Hello greetings, This is mister Michael Oppenheimer again with the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy. How are you doing, Michael Heimer? Yes, we'd like to tell you about what from what the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy? Walk Along for Literacy? My call for you today is twofold. Want to let you know about an upcoming event we have going on on Sunday at the Middlelands. And the other is to ask for a small financial donation this time.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I have your full name? Please? No, you'll find that when I get the cops to come over.
Speaker 2: Where are you located?
Speaker 1: Do you have anyone in your family who is illiterate? And excuse me try trying to read through my scripts? What's your phone number? Are you with me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am with you. Would you like to participate in hour event? Okay? I might be interested? Okay, okay? Can I hold you back when I'm interested? Can I have your credit card number? Please? Kind of police man, I help you. One out of every fifty seven children are stricken with a a literacy disorder. Are you aware of this? I have this tap?
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to get crazy. I don't appreciate calls like that. And then I'm trying to I'm having this wire tap.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have your job and I'm gonna suit you for harassment. Miss A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad here, here's the cops.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm looking for missus Iron pastor. Please, They said she was interested in making a donation before they Walk Along for Literacy. Let me tell you something, pal for a monetary donation of thirty hours. Yes, I'm gonna call the cops right now and have your number. Tap jerk for thirty dollars donation. Hello, yeah, yes, good afternoon. This is miss to Michael Oppenheimer with the New Jersey Walk Along for Literacy. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Is you know?
Speaker 1: Hey? Mike? Yeah? Hi? How are you doing? Bombster Royce with the Kender Police?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Very good? Let me ask you a questions. Where are you from? From the New Jersey Walking? Yeah? I know you told me that ten times.
Speaker 2: This has gotta be a freaking joke.
Speaker 1: You think I would think so. Karen is playing a joke on all of you. Oh you've been phone tapped? Who's this? This is scary Jones. I am going to kill it. That's pretty damn phony. Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show