Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: I love a new phone tap, Garrett. What's your phone tap about today? Well, Emily wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Drew. Now, Drew placed in a runer for flowers a month in advance so that he would definitely have flowers on Valentine's Day for his girlfriend Emily. So Emily thought it would be great if she could pretend that the flowers weren't delivered. So that's how we got our phone tap today. All right, here we go the phone tap. Hello, I'm looking for Drew please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 2: Drew. Hi, my name is Blake from zero outsush dot com. I see that you have a few emails that you sent over and I'm just returning your emails. What can I do for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on is the flowers never came. Like I spent one hundred and fifty dollars on the flowers. They never showed up, and I spent extra money to make sure that they were there by nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you chose us.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not glad I chose you. Dude, I want my money back.
Speaker 2: First off, I am very sorry about that. I can just tell you this folk, were fund probably not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's not gonna happen. You're gonna charge you something that didn't get your fund me every damn cent?
Speaker 2: All right, I just hold on, every hold on, hold on one second. Let me just see what I could do for you and go from there.
Speaker 1: Holiday.
Speaker 2: Hey, so I just talked to our manager. This is what I could do for you. I can give you ten dollars off your purchase and put it towards your next order. So that's what I have.
Speaker 1: Are you out in your mind? Who's one hundred and fifty dollars they're gonna give me one hundred and fifty dollars they're giving me doesn't make me sense. You're giving me ten dollars off my next order. There will never be another order, Okay, we'll never use your company.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like putting it away, save your manager.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to your manager. Let me talk. You'll know he is very obviously idiot, and I need to speak to somebody who is in a higher position of authority than you because I want all of my money back.
Speaker 2: I could do fifteen dollars and I can call Emily and say sorry on your behalf and say you know it's not your fault, it's our fault.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna call my girlfriend, man, and you're not gonna call anybody. I don't. I want nothing more to do with you or your company. Send the flowers and giving my damn money back.
Speaker 2: I'll have one of our managers call you back in a little bits.
Speaker 1: A little bit, dude, because it took you nine hours.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, trust me, it's a very hectic day. You wouldn't put this much pressure on Santa Claus if kidding me.
Speaker 1: Have your manager call me back.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's flipping out right now.
Speaker 2: And you got these flowers, right, Emily?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they're gorgeous.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're going to do We're going to have you call him back, kind of push his buttons a little bit, because I'm sure he's very upset right now.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, okay, all right, hold on, hello, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Oh hey, I just got off the phone with this the forest and I'm waiting for damn manager to call me back. It's really upsetting.
Speaker 3: Well, when did you order these flowers because I mean it is. It's the busiest day of you here. I mean if you if you ordered them last minute, then maybe they were just swamped them a month ago. It's okay, you don't. You don't have to lie. I don't have to make something up about how long ago you ordered the flowers, like it's fine. Men don't think a month ahead for Valentine's Day. It's okay, I did.
Speaker 1: I ordered them on a month ago. I can show you online where are my transactions. I can show you where am I banking count got charged?
Speaker 3: Like okay, okay, well look well look I'm really want to accord you there. Every night, I did.
Speaker 1: Everything I was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: These guys, you would not believe what people have been saying to me all day at work, Like everyone's asking secretively, like is everything okay?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: Are you and Drew like having a rough patch? You know, and I don't want to explain, like no, we're fine. My boyfriend just didn't order the flowers on time.
Speaker 1: So like order them, they didn't come. I ordered them, so.
Speaker 3: They didn't ride. Hey, hey, Drew, just hang on one second, I've got a call I had to take, so just one on one second for me. It's the flower company and they're calling to apologize to me.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I stole the line. Yeah, you cannect the call. Yeah, like to call on you right now.
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, I am deeply sorry. Again, your boyfriend did have good intention. It's in all fairness. He did order them yesterday, so it doesn't wrong.
Speaker 1: I didn't order him yesterday. Didn't I tell you not to call her?
Speaker 2: What I tell you, Drew, I I do apologize.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to do the right waits until the last minute.
Speaker 1: It is totally I didn't wait to last minute.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You can look at you can look at my bank account where sheet when I paid for these flowers a month ago.
Speaker 3: It's okay, okay, man, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Stop saying it's okay. Stop saying your sorry.
Speaker 2: Drew, my name is actually Garrett from Elvis Darting in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Hey, sweetheart, I got the flowers.
Speaker 1: Just get phone tapped to meet Elvis dans phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants. See Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show