Speaker 1: Here's something Elon didn't tell me. It's one more thing. I'm strug geddy one more thing.
Speaker 2: Tasla is reportedly having trouble selling cyber trucks, partly due to its slogan cyber truck.
Speaker 3: What if Kanye was a car? Has anybody smeared mashed potatoes on your carriat?
Speaker 1: Oh? That reminds me I did not do the playlist for Kanye.
Speaker 3: You get, drive in, you drive out again?
Speaker 1: Last what people?
Speaker 3: You're moron?
Speaker 1: You moron? And then from a distance he goes you idiot?
Speaker 3: Could be the clip of the ear. Folks, you sit here, you.
Speaker 1: Drive in, you drive out. You have jump cars, you drive in and you drive out. That's what people do that they're driveways, You moron, idiot? So I drive. If Kanye was a car cyberbeast and I got rear ended the other day, I want to tell that story. I've had it for two weeks. Oh, it's certainly the shortest amount of time I've ever had a new vehicle before it got hit. Anyway, that's the most like visually striking vehicle ever made. How do you rear end it? Since Kanye came up? Kanye's got a new album out called WW three, Oh.
Speaker 2: Geez and Brace yourself.
Speaker 1: Joe. You can't listen to it anywhere yet, but here's your track listing. Song one, WW three, Song two, Cosby, song three, Free Ditty, Oh Wow. So cut number two is Cosby. Cut number three is Free Diddy. Cut number four Dirty Magazines, So j come off ever? Number five Bianca. That's his wife who left him and tried to get him committed. Number six Virgil let me down. We probably don't know who Virgil is. Somebody an impersonal beef of some sort. Number seven, cut number seven, Hey, put on number seven. I like to listen to that. Hyle Hitler, number eight Hitler Sorry, what was the name of that song? Heyle Hitler?
Speaker 3: Oh Boy?
Speaker 1: Number eight Hitler Yay? And Jesus Number nine Jared I'm guessing as in Jared Fogel to fit in with Cosby and Free Diddy, the subway child molester dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he just went on a tirade again against Jared Kushner a couple of years ago, so it might be that one.
Speaker 1: That probably has to do with the Jews also because Jared's Jew, right, So there you go. That's a new Kanye West album. So, Kyle Hitler, you say I look forward to dancing to that at Duck clubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like easy listening.
Speaker 3: Been suggested there are some Nazi overtones to the track. Hyle Hitler elon Musk waves to the with a straight elbow. All of a sudden, he's a nazy.
Speaker 2: Did you see the other day he was at some tech thing and he did heart hands and he told the crowd he was like, I have to watch my hand gesture.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna stick with this? Yeah, yeah, yeah, what because you put out albums that are about rapists, molesters and Hitler.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: So anyway, one thing they don't mention enough about Tesla is how much they cost to repair. Very expensive to fix. First Tesla I had, remember, I got hit at the drive through of a Starbucks, got t bone this guy just I don't know what he was doing, but wow. And it costs like fifteen thousand dollars to fix the door in the quarter pint panel or something. I didn't have to pay for it, his insurance did. But it's really really expensive. And it's very expensive to ensure a Tesla because they're so expensive to fix, so you pay on real high premium that absolutely wipes out any savings you would have in gas. I mean, there's just no getting around it. So, I mean, if you're doing it to save money, there's no way it comes out as a positive because you're using electricity instead of gas, and then what it costs to insure your car. So I didn't buy it. I didn't buy it because I cared about the electricity. I bought it because it's the fastest car in the world and had a cool stereo.
Speaker 3: That was my motive.
Speaker 1: But anyway, as we speak, my Tesla s Plaid that's I'm gonna sell is being fixed by a no paint dent repair. I don't know if you're familiar with this. This is if you there's all modern cars. They charge you so much to get anything fixed, and it's a bit of a not a bit of a scam. It's a free and scam. They do everything they can to like, well, we're gonna have to repaint it, We're gonna have to replace this strip and the logo and all. Why do you have to do all these things for this dent down here? Why do you got to replace it? Like everything? Yep, it is a scam and they charge so much. So these no paint dent repair places have become really popular, and they can't make it look perfect, but they can make it look pretty damn good. And he gets in there and he's got all these kind of suction devices to pull dents out, and they get in from the other side with a rubber mallet and try to hammer it straight and everything like that. Way way, way, way, way cheaper and can often get it to pretty hard to notice anything happened, versus spending you know, six to fifteen thousand dollars to fix something minor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a big name California body shop. Tell me, you know, the dent is here on the quarter panel, but you got to replace the hood too, be impossible to blend the paint. And the guy's a really nice guy and all, and I thought, good god, that's a lot of money, because Judy and I have always gone with higher deductibles in lower rates. And then I go to the other place and they say, oh no, no, that panel match perfectly. Your car's pretty new. It's not an issue at all, And they charge me about a third. With the other ripoff place did again a big name, and I just think it boils down to most people have their insurance, yes or somebody else's, and where there is third party payment, there is fraud and theft, which includes every dime spent by the government that is exactly true.
Speaker 1: And then that whole thing. We've got to replace all these different things. So that's the one story. It costs a lot to ensure a tesla. Keep that in mind if you're going to do it. So I bought the cyber Beast because I I don't know why I want to annoy people, or as my son says, I want people to look at me.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you want to annoy people more.
Speaker 1: Saturday night, I'm downtown in my college town and on a big party night and I get rear ended by a young guy while I'm sitting at a stoplight. Probably had been drinking. I don't know. But in the modern world, you don't call the cops when you get vender benders. At least they tell you not to because they're not going to come. I mean I have let I found this out by calling the cops when I was an a fender bender, and they said, well, exchange information, and we don't send cops to this sort of thing unless somebody's hurt, is anybody hurting them, and nobody was hurting this deal, yes, Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just gonna say, they don't send cops to crimes anymore in California either, So.
Speaker 1: Right, But the one advantage of driving something that is literally bulletproof and weighs seven pounds is it did not do much damaged by vehicle at all. And his little BMW the hood was scrunched clear up, folded up like an accordion on top of the windshield, and the front end of his car was just devastated from him hitting me. And he had like six people in the back seat sitting on each other's laps because it's a party night in a college.
Speaker 3: A human trafficker. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Young college people and running around parties, and like four guys in the front. Anyway, he was very apologetic and we exchanged all our information and everything.
Speaker 2: Like that, and you probably thought he was going to come face to face with Hitler. He didn't know who he just hit.
Speaker 3: In fact, oh no, I just hit a fascist vehicle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've run into a Trump supporter. I think he was mostly horrified that the cops would get involved because there's probably a decent chance he's had something to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: He didn't seem any graded at all to me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that because that's interesting because I'd always made various life decisions assuming I mean, for instance, I used to drive home from the golf club I belonged to to my house and it was just like a ten twelve minute drive. But somebody pointed out to me because I would have a cocktail or two after the around of golf. And somebody pointed out to me because I drove with incredible caution if I'd had anything to drink. And somebody pointed out that because I drove by a high school. If some high school kid is looking at a text and rear ends you, you're gonna blow in a tube too. Yeah, the time, and then you'll get busted for DUI if God forbid, either it's over a point oh eight or the cop just decides, because remember that's a legal standard. But a cop can bust you for driving under the influence under that if they say no, I think he was incapacitated, he wasn't able to drive.
Speaker 1: The fact that you had a wreck is a good indication that perhaps you were affected by the drinking.
Speaker 3: Well, even if you get rear ended at the stop sign anyway. But so now in a college town, for instance, you might suspect, you know, I think this guy's been drinking.
Speaker 1: I didn't suspect that.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I want to get that cops involved because when I was a college kid Saturday night, I would have been drinking.
Speaker 3: But six people in my back seat, I guarantee we'd been drinking.
Speaker 1: They had. Maybe he's a designated driver. Again, he gave up no indication. True, And you know, just coincidentally, this is a different story. I don't want to get bogged down on it. There'd been a mass shooting a couple hours earlier, and the cops were really busy with that. I don't think they were going to come to my minor fender bender.
Speaker 3: No, you should have demanded they show up. I drive the cyber Beast. It has been scratched.
Speaker 1: I need you hair, you serve and protect.
Speaker 3: I pay your salary.
Speaker 1: It was just anointing vo It's a brand new vehicle, so it was very disappointing that well it's actually used, is new to me, but it bent up the rubber bumper underneath, and I've laid underneath it with my feet and kicked it back into place the best I can. And I don't be driving that around that way until his insurance company pays to get it fixed. I suppose I just hate the dened car. Driving around the deaded car. It gives you the you know, it gives you a look, and it does the.
Speaker 3: First smudge on your white running shoes. It's very disappointing.
Speaker 1: It definitely gives you a look. But the interesting thing because the thing is so freaking heavy, Sam, and I barely felt it. I mean I heard it more than I felt it. I don't know if I felt it at all. Just kind of a crunk. What was that? I think that guy hit you, Dad, and I got out of a car and his car's all squished on the bow. Wow. That's just physics, man, that's just Newtonian physics. Yeah, the big heavy metal thing is not going to budge for the.
Speaker 3: Rather be a hammer a nail. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then what happens was his was so my insurance company will charge him, right, his insurance company, I guess that is the way it works. They find out I didn't I don't know, and he and he had. He said, oh, my fault, completely, my fault. Sorry I did that.
Speaker 2: You ran into the back of my car.
Speaker 3: So no, you never say that.
Speaker 1: You say, what are you?
Speaker 3: You just backed into me?
Speaker 1: Out of the water and get an attorney. My son immediately said, was that your fault? I said, it's never your fault. I mean, I was sitting here, he rear ended me. It's his fault, no matter what. Uh was I gonna say? Had another points make? Oh? He I said, is everybody okay in there? He may get hurt, you know, because they weren't wearing seat belts obviously, because there's way too many people to be sitting in the back. So everybody's fine. He didn't ask about the passengers my car. So but it's selfish thing. He was a stereotypical you see, rich kid, cool car. Our parents are going to pay for this, no matter what. So that's one reason I wasn't worried about it. You don't, you don't care about it. Your parents are paid for everything. So I'm sure I'm foul.
Speaker 3: Must be nice.
Speaker 2: Well, next time I'll tell you guys about my parallel parking mishap.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's it.