Speaker 1: What's up everyone, Welcome to another episode a Bachelor Happy Hour. This has been a big week. We had Charity's finale. I hope you caught our podcast with Charity in Dotton. It was one of our favorites. We got to do it in person. There's two parts and we dropped them both, so make sure you check them out if you haven't. Some big news, the Bachelor in Paradise cast has been released and we're gonna talk about them all. Some of the things we're gonna say makes sense. Some of it we might just make up if we don't remember the person. So we're gonna have fun with it. We're gonna break down every single person. And I don't know about you, Serena, but I'm pretty excited for Paradise because I feel like that's our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's very nostalgic watching Paradise for us. It's also I would say, the most like fun, be unhinged show that they have at of the three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like there's they have a little more and see with what they can do and what they could say on that show for some reason.
Speaker 3: So and then for those who don't know, the season will be premiering Thursday, September twenty eighth at nine eighth Central on ABC and then you can stream the next day on Hulu.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be right after The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the super teas? And also for our listeners, if you haven't watched, there's a super teaser out. They released it at the After the Rose Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when we were at Charity's after the final Rowse live taping, they released the Paradise supertease and aired it there. I love so I'm a trailers girl, Like I like to go to the movies to watch the trailers. I think that's like one of the most fun parts. So that before you have to that you also love the trailers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the trailers. It's great when the end. I get upset when the movie starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, I will just sit here for two hours trailers. I used to do that.
Speaker 3: I would go on YouTube and just watch like movie trailers, especially for like horror movies that I'm never gonna watch because I'm too scared.
Speaker 2: I'll just like go watch the trail.
Speaker 1: But it's not as fun as being in the movie theater seeing a trailer.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. That's the magic of it.
Speaker 3: And it kind of felt like we were in a movie theater watching a trailer when we were in the studio getting.
Speaker 2: To watch the super tees.
Speaker 3: But because I love trailers, I love the super tease that comes before the show. I also love like the mid season big coming up on this, like the rest of this season of Bachelor and Paradise, like the big Midway one that they do.
Speaker 2: I love that. And I thought the supertees was great. What did you think? Did it get you excited for Paradise?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got me excited. I'm excited. I I what I try to do when I watch. When I watch like a teaser, I'm like, who are going to be like the stars of the season.
Speaker 2: Who based on based on the super teaser?
Speaker 1: Who I think? Yeah, based on the super teaser, I think it's going to be Braiden yep. And I think it's going to be Cat mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like the reason you're leaning towards those two people is also because at the Mental All we saw a little clip from Paradise of Braiden and Cat, So I feel like they're the people that we've seen the most content of the spar.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I also also also like Braiden coming off of this current season and he was such a main focus. I don't see how he wouldn't be and he's original cast. And then I feel like Cat's going to be something that's pretty sought after and that usually for Usually that makes for somebody who's who's getting a lot of airtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's a big focal point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree, And then we've got some crazy moments like I'm trying to think. We had someone asking someone to suck their toes, we had the poop baby thing, the turtle shot could have definitely done without that.
Speaker 2: There's always gonna be fin were like, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: There's always gonna be things that we don't want to see that that make the air because there's a lot of people out there that are into that.
Speaker 3: But you know what I do want to see is people fighting and people falling in love, and we know that we're definitely going to be getting.
Speaker 2: Both of those things. Sure, do you have any predictions, Well, let's.
Speaker 1: Go through the cast, and I won't make the predictions. Okay, I'm ready, let's go through the cast. We're gonna go through them in order the way we see their faces and alphabetically. Oh wait, it's not alphabetically.
Speaker 2: No, it's not alphabetic.
Speaker 1: Just coming at me. You've been coming at me today. Okay, So first one up, we have Aaron s from Charity season. He is the fireman guy we don't we see we see some of them. I watching all like this guy who's one hundred percent going to be on Paradise. He really he's a little older. He gives me Kenny Kenny vibes. I think he even kind of looks like Kenny.
Speaker 2: I can see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got like the open shirt with Chane, with the short brown hair.
Speaker 2: He like looks like you could be from Chicago.
Speaker 1: He's a fireman, so he has that like, yeah, like that blue collar sensibility like that he that he just really reminds me of Kenny. I think he's gonna be from what we've seen. He's pretty vocal, and I think he's gonna be in a lot of I would say he gets into a lot of arguments.
Speaker 3: I think so too, because he was quite vocal about Bryden in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just the other guys.
Speaker 3: I think he was the one that made a comment on Charity Sason, like I know right now, like who's here for the right reasons and who's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he also stuck up him and Braiden our friends because he stuck up for him at the reunion show.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: But he was all so very vocal about the fuck Peter drama and like did not like Peter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even after it all, he was like, I don't like you, Peter, And we see in the super teaser him and Peter like getting into an argument.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, he definitely has a bold personality. I feel like I'm curious to see more of his personality because I feel like we saw a lot of the like angsty drama stuff from him, but I feel like he's probably quite funny as well.
Speaker 2: I just I'm just making a guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. We'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna be good. I think he's gonna be in.
Speaker 1: Paradise he sticks around.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he sticks.
Speaker 3: Around, but I think while he's there, he's going to be entertaining to watch. Like, I just feel like Paradise is going to be where he shines way more than on the Batch Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, if you look at all the women out of everyone here, who do you think?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I didn't really see his time or connection with charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like if you had to take a guess, I take.
Speaker 2: A guess, I'm gonna go Greer.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm gonna go Sam okay, yeah or Sam yeah okay. Next up we have Kat w Now, she was from Zach season she I remember her being from New York. I remember her saying like gobblegle like super so whatever was dude? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was the thing. It was the thing. And I just remember seeing I know, my Italian, my Italian cured meats.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: She was the one who was making like crazy facial expressions, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think she was making was she making cat noises? I think she's We interviewed she was on Clickbait okay, And.
Speaker 2: What was your impression of her from your interview on Clickbait with her?
Speaker 1: She was definitely eccentric, Like she was definitely somebody that I was like, oh yeah, I would for you to go on a show like Veteran Paradise makes sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I see anyone in this initial list that I would pair her with, maybe hot Sean in her only because I think that would be so funny together.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, next stop, we have Kylie and she is from also from Zach season.
Speaker 3: I just so every single girl here. Oh wait, no, no, there's three girls that aren't from Zach season. But a lot of these women are from Zaxon.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that makes sense. He was the last man.
Speaker 3: It does make sense, just like a lot of these men are from Charity season.
Speaker 1: Kylie, I don't know. I I think she was I think she's very likable. I remember liking her on Zach season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've heard she's just like an absolute sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very nice girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's what she's going to give in Paradise as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think that as a viewer, it didn't seem like her and Zach really had a connection, or at least his connection with her was nearly a strong some of the other women. But I think she could be someone to find love in Paradise, and it would be nice to watch her and see what she's like in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say she's somebody that the show is probably like pulling for, like hoping she finds, hoping she gets engaged. Okay, next up this one. You kind of I think watching the mentell all you kind of knew this guy. It wasn't the end of his story. It was night one Peter the Pilot, which we saw the whole fuck Pete thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for those in case you missed it, Peter went home night one on Charity season. The guys do not like him. They still don't like him, so there's definitely gonna be drama surrounding him coming down to the beach.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna see more of that for sure. But I don't know. I mean, if he finds a connection, I can see him sticking around. I think he may stay.
Speaker 3: I think it's just so hard, like if you come down and all these guys are against you, like you got to find a pretty strong connection for someone to be like, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Can look past that. All you gotta do is it just takes one.
Speaker 3: And he seems like a nice guy, seems like a good looking guy, like maybe him and Jass.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Him man Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Okay, next up Hot Sean. If you don't know Hot Sean, Hot Shoan was part of Charity season. I would have protested if there was no hotch On in Paradise. That's all I could say about that.
Speaker 3: Hoto was made for Paradise, belongs to Paradise. This is this is the perfect place for him. Even his headshot is giving like I'm here and I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. He's like leaning forward.
Speaker 3: He's got two buttons undone on the shirt.
Speaker 1: If there's ever been anyone born.
Speaker 3: For Paradise that natural curl coming through in the humidity, He's like ready to go.
Speaker 1: It is hot Shot. I can't wait to see more of him. Okay, we have Sam from Clayton season. I don't remember much of her at all.
Speaker 3: I remember her because she came out in a bathtub and her entrance like really stuck out to me on Clayton season.
Speaker 1: But didn't she go home?
Speaker 3: She went home night one. But I believe she's like lives in San Diego or she like hangs out with the San Diego the San Diego because I feel like I've seen her like out with Abigail and Noah before. Okay, so yeah, maybe she comes down, she's already met some of these people, know some of these people has heard about them.
Speaker 1: And we know she is the pooh baby girl, so there's gonna be that should definitely be there until that happens. And we know that's at least like ten days, right, because I'm pretty sure she's like.
Speaker 2: I think she says seven days, okay, haven't.
Speaker 1: She definitely got a rose from someone, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait do we see Aaron s in the promo being like, all, yeah, your baby, it's our poop.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why I said, I think Aaron. Yeah. So I also think they like just like look like they they like they look.
Speaker 2: Like they'd be a very attractive couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They there's like the dating or siblings thing, like people tend to date people that look like their siblings and they don't look like siblings necessarily, but they have like a similar they.
Speaker 1: Make sense look to them. Yeah. Okay, we have Mercedes from Zach season.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful. This is an amazing photo of her.
Speaker 1: She also she was also on a clickbait and I remember interviewing her and thinking, Wow, this girl's has a great personality. She's cool. We didn't get and that was another one who probably just didn't have a connection.
Speaker 2: With you really did not. You did not see her that much on the show.
Speaker 3: I mean, she is beautiful and she clearly gets along with the other women because I know we saw that she was just on a trip with like Charity, and I think it was like her Charity, Kylie Cat Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Oh they were at the Good Time Hotel.
Speaker 2: I'm missing someone, but yeah, they were in Miami together.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and Jess, Oh yeah, there we go. Wow love reunion moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she'll be there for a minute. Okay. Aaron B. Aaron B is from Charity season. He is the guy that went home number four and then came back and then went home again. Aaron B. You knew he was going to be there, top guy in Charity season. A lot of drama surrounding him. Him and Brayden don't like each other.
Speaker 3: So according to Britain, they liked each other on the show and then they got into the they got they didn't like each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is great because then we're going to get to seal all that and pair it.
Speaker 2: Do we think they'll make up? I think they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like everyone makes up.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to make up in Paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I think they make up. Okay. Now we have Jess from Zach season. I think she's also going to be somebody that we see a lot of.
Speaker 2: She definitely she went home.
Speaker 1: I remember her going home on Zach season because she had called Zach Allen just like, you haven't even considered taking you out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Her breakup with Zach was really entertaining to watch because she was like, I just want to one on one. He was like, I don't understand why you want one, and she was like, I literally just want to hang out with you, and he was like, I don't get it, and then she went home. Honestly, I think at the end of the day, they just didn't have the connection that she thought they had. Yeah, and she probably was never going to get a one on one and he obviously can't say that. But I do think that she is super cute. She seems like she's got a really good personality. She's also known as like the Glitter Girls. She was loading herself up with body glitter all season. I guarantee you I guarantee you. In the intro for Paradise, you know how everyone gets their own little thing. Hers is applying body glitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she also takes things. Something. I noticed that she takes things very seriously. I remember interviewing her and like jokingly saying something and maybe it was just nervous.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was just she seems like someone who like has like high high's low lows to me, like she like feels the good strongly and she feels the bad strongly.
Speaker 1: I think she's going to be very emotional in Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think so too. But I do think that she's going to be like sought after.
Speaker 1: Okay, so next up we have Will, who you said you don't you looked at the headshats we looked at the headshots before this podcast, and you didn't remember him. So Will Will Will is from Michelle's season, and I remember him because someone threw his jacket in the pool and he started to cry. He was he was all over the place.
Speaker 3: It was like he won a group date or something and he got awarded. I believe this jacket. Oh, I totally remember what it was. He was the winner of the top Gun date, which was a sick date, and he like overcome, overcame a like serious fear of what they were doing, and he ended up getting this jacket and special time I think. And then one of the guys threw the jacket in the pool and he ended up crying, which A, he's probably tired.
Speaker 2: B I get it.
Speaker 3: He like overcame. The fear of the jacket meant a lot to him. And that is the last I think we saw him. I don't think he lasted much longer.
Speaker 1: And it makes sense that them on Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, he's like a good looking guy and probably a little emotional.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the show's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: There there can't like you know, that's that's the show. Okay. Next up we have cat I and she is from Zach's season. She went pretty far. I want to say she was number four ish maybe four.
Speaker 2: I don't think she went to hometowns.
Speaker 1: Okay, then she went home right before hometowns.
Speaker 2: She was really into Zach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see a lot of her in the teaser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the one who was making out of the water and then got smacked by.
Speaker 1: The way right with and it looks like she has a connection with Braiden at some point, So I just think we're going to see a lot of her.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like her and Braiden together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were, They were both at the after the final row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't see them speak to each other one time.
Speaker 1: I did not see them speak to each other either.
Speaker 2: So that's either a good sign or a terrible sign.
Speaker 1: True. True, Okay, speaking of the devil, Braiden himself, Braiden from Charity seats and.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone shocked to see this guy in Paradise for sure, for sure, so.
Speaker 1: He'll be there, and yeah, excited to watch him again. You know, we obviously you don't want it to just be a solely a Braiden show again, because we did see that at the front.
Speaker 2: Hand we wearing like crazy dangly earrings in this the.
Speaker 1: Front end of Charity season. We all get it, Branden wears earrings. So hopefully we're talking more about less about that. Okay, this, I'm actually very shocked, very shocked that this person is bad.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked too, I'm I really did not think she would go back.
Speaker 1: Right. So Eliza from Zach season, who was on Last Paradise, who we see flip flop between Justin and Rodney.
Speaker 3: Eliza, if you didn't watch last season, came down was with Rodney.
Speaker 2: They had a really good thing going. Justin came down. She ended up going on a date with Justin.
Speaker 3: Flip flop between the two of them kept Rodney left to go back with Justin. And I think that flip flop kept going a little bit after the show, because we did see it unfold in the reunion. She ended up with neither of them. I don't think any of them really get a longer talk anymore. Well, Justin and Ron, you're fine, but I mean Eliza. Yeah, so she had a hard time and it was super emotional.
Speaker 1: She had also also correction, I believe I said that she was from Zach season, but she's from.
Speaker 2: Clayton Clayton season. She's from Clayton season.
Speaker 3: She I would not say her story would be considered a happy story from her last season of Paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I'm shocked that she's back. But she's back, so we'll see hopefully she has a happy ending this time. Okay, we have Brooklyn. Brooklyn is from Zach season. She I think she was a fan favorite. I think a lot of people liked her. I thought she I thought she had someone. I thought she kind of had a connection with Zach.
Speaker 3: She did, but you know, there was definitely a lot of respect there. But I don't know if there was actually like a strong romantic connection.
Speaker 1: I felt like, well, they may have. Yeah, I think I think that was the vibe. I got what Brooklyn is. They had like a friendship bond. So hopefully, hopefully she finds a romantic bond.
Speaker 2: And on the beach fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: All right, Blake moins the man of the moment, Blake moins. If you don't remember him, Blake was on Clear Slash Tasia's season, he didn't. He went like decently far.
Speaker 3: I think he left right before Hometown's on Tasha's season. Yeah, but just to break it down, Blake was super into Claire, had like a really strong connection with her, was super into Tasia when then went on Katie's season and got engaged to Katie.
Speaker 2: So we are en route for a marriage for Blake on Paradise.
Speaker 3: Like, if anyone is getting married on Paradise out of this cast, it's Blake.
Speaker 1: Well Blake. Also, yeah, Blake obviously can fall for someone pretty easily. And I think there's enough women here that Blake will will fall for someone. And I think Blake's a catch. He's a good guy. We've been out with him a few times. He does his animal Safari life what life.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's very into wildlife rescue programs, I believe.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly what.
Speaker 1: They asked me to go on one. He asked me to go on they did like Joe's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm only going on one where we're staying in the four seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, no thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, that's not a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I know Noah and Zach Clark went and they said it was awesome. Yeah, I just don't think I would have enjoyed myself.
Speaker 2: You're not really a nature boy.
Speaker 1: No, not a nature boy. Prefer the city, the city, cigarettes people, not that I smoke, but just like you know, the dirty.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe Blake will thrive out in Paradise because it's like, that's why I didn't say that it's all nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. Next up we have Greer from Zach's season. Grere we saw the awkward she had to like leave because COVID and then came back and had that awkward zoom call with Zach. Remember the zoom Oh, how can I forget?
Speaker 3: She had the chat where she tried to like compare and it felt forced, but also like I got what she was trying to do.
Speaker 2: She was just trying to like relate to what he was going through in that situation.
Speaker 3: But Greer over zoom said to Zach they were having like a virtual rose ceremony cocktail party because Zach had COVID. She compared his situation to when she got COVID at the end of Q four at her job, and Zach did not like that, like, yeah, it's the same. Yeah, he was like, it's not the same at all, Like, I don't even know why you would make that comparison.
Speaker 2: So felt bad for Greer. It was also like quite funny. But I think she Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she's another person, like similar to like a Kylie, who seems like we might get to see more sides to her if she finds a connection in Paradise, which I hope she does.
Speaker 1: I think she will, Okay, And then we have Olivia from Zach season, who I don't remember on his season at all, but I do. I think it was at the woman tell all, I think she kind of made a little bit of a splash at the beginning. She definitely did something that stand out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I do remember her, but like, nothing from the show is really ringing. Well, she kind of looks like me a little bit her.
Speaker 1: That was her Paradise audition and she it works, she succeeded.
Speaker 2: She we see her in the promo asking it looks like will to suck her toes? She says, would you suck my toes?
Speaker 1: Jeez, there's always someone sucking someone, which I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're sucking someone's toes, like Paradise is not the place for it. Like everyone's feet are gross and sweaty and sandy. Yeah, yeah, unless less you're saying, then knock yourself out.
Speaker 1: And then last, but not least, And it would make sense that she is last on this list is Rachel Rachel from Clayton season also Rachel from Gabby and Rachel Bachelorettes double Bachelorettes. Are you shocked that she's here? No, me neither.
Speaker 2: I'm not shocked that she's here. I'm happy that she's here.
Speaker 3: I think after having Bacca come down as a former bachelorette on our season of Paradise find Love with Thomas. They're now engaged, they are having a baby. I think she has been a great role model and leading example for other leads to potentially come down to Paradise.
Speaker 1: So not to not to spoil anything, but we do have a podcast coming out with Gabby and Rachel where we you talk touch on Paradise with Rachel, and she did say that backa going back. Being the first lead to go back was one of the reasons why she decided to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and made her feel more comfortable and inspired to do it. So no, way to go Becca and way to go Rachel. I'm super excited to see her down here. She's got a super like, upbeat, bubbly personality which I think is going to be very fun.
Speaker 1: And wait, are any of these guys from her season on the og cast? Not all these guys I was.
Speaker 3: Actually looking for that, And not one of the guys from Gaby or Rachel's season is the original cast for Paradise.
Speaker 1: Well you know they're going to drop someone absolutely be Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will say that like a lot of them were on the last season, So yeah, we will.
Speaker 1: We'll see in that. That wraps up the entire cast. I think it's a good cast. I'm excited for it.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great there's lots of great personalities, lots of beautiful people. I think we're gonna get a good season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have you have some of the you some Ogg, you have Rachel, you have Blake, which always makes sure you have. I just can't. I really cannot believe Eliza is coming going back. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked too.
Speaker 1: That is that's the cast, very excited for I can't wait. The super teaser definitely did not disappoint. I'm sure we're going to see some more stuff. They'll be leaking more. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for them to release more teasers up until the premiere because, like I said, I love the teaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember one thing I do remember. I will tell a quick story and then we are going to wrap this podcast. But I was I went to a Cubs game and we were in like their nineteen forty two club, whatever the club is, because it was like half raining outside. So we were watching the game like via television, and I'm talking to my friend and we're just having a baron and then my one buddy's like, hey, that's you making out with something on TV. And I didn't even realize they were running a commercial uh through the game and I looked and I'm like, oh, wow, yeah it was you. And I was like, I was like, wow, there, there it is. I'm back.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that Blake's Oh no, Blake's never done Paradise.
Speaker 1: On the show.
Speaker 3: So we also see Blake's ex fiance Katie come down, we see Hannah Brown, we see chairs, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hannah, a lot of good get we see Hannah.
Speaker 2: Brown, a lot of good cameos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Yeah, Blake and Rachel both got engaged on the show. I think that might be the first time ever in a in a cast release for Paradise you have two people that have already been engaged via the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might be right.
Speaker 1: That's that's some new right, So yeah, excited for I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they have a chance getting together because they could bond over.
Speaker 1: That Blake and Rachel, I could see it. But I think because they both have experience in that if if they don't get together right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, knowing both of them, I don't really see them together.
Speaker 1: But I definitely think.
Speaker 3: They'll be at least like a bond between them because they have so much more experience than anyone else down there.
Speaker 1: Really. Well that is, there's definitely because even when I was there, there wasn't anyone like I was the I was the only like repeat customer. And then when Becca came yes, I remember feeling like, No.
Speaker 3: You and Becca like hung out and talked a lot because you really had so much in common. And I feel like Blake and Rachel will be like the equivalent to what you and Becca's friendship was on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Antia came back so like that once, like people that I knew started coming back, it felt you just felt more, I felt more comfortable, So they probably will definitely have that as well. I think. Okay, that's it. We are done. Everyone, Thank you so much for tuning in. Don't miss the season premiere of Bachelor in Paradise on Thursday, September twenty eighth at nine eighth Central on ABC, and you could also stream it the next day on hulud. Love to stream We're streamers.
Speaker 3: Yes, and make sure to tune into new episodes about your Happy Hour every week We're gonna have some great guests on coming up with these two premieres, so we've got all kinds of exclusive interviews.
Speaker 2: Be sure you don't get to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Thanks again everyone, and see you next time.
Speaker 3: Bye,