Speaker 1: You're listening to The Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Buck Sexton Show. And why see addition, because I got stuck here because they cancel a few thousand flights.
Speaker 3: So here I am in the Big Apple.
Speaker 2: But fortunately my buddy Alex Berenson is around to shed some light on things. You all know him from his phenomenal substack. His book Pandemia and Unreported Truths is the COVID substack. He's still fighting a good fight to get us some truth on what the heck happened during COVID. We know it was a complete disaster in terms of the response. Mister Berenson, always an honor, sir. Good to see you again, Good to see you.
Speaker 4: I was wondering why you had the New York City background.
Speaker 2: I know I'm usually a Miami guy these days, but you know that I don't know what's going on. Airlines getting worse. I'm not just gonna say it's Biden's fault, but maybe it's Biden's fault. Airlines seem to be getting worse all the time. Tell me this though, this, So this is something I saw this, you share this on your sub stack, which I'm a subscriber to, plays a subscriber to, so you know, we're fans, and you're talking about something that's really important to people, or should be really important to everybody. Some people, I think, try to block this stuff out now, and.
Speaker 1: It is, well, were there really serious fatal heart issues based on real studies from real places that people need to know about when it comes to the COVID vaccine?
Speaker 3: What can you tell us?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: So this sort of comes under the broadheading of Died Suddenly, which you know that's been a controversial topic. And there was a movie that came out a few months ago which actually was to my mind a real problem because it was so easy to dismiss. But but so died Suddenly is you know, people who were vaccinated and then had cardiac events afterwards, right who or cardiovascular you know? And and to take an example that nobody would disagree with, there's a small number of really middle aged, young and middle aged women who had terrible uh bleeds in their brain following the Johnson and Johnson are Astroseneca vaccine. You know, it was it was just a tiny handful of women, but these were fatal most of the time, and they were terrible. So the issue with the mRNA vaccines is we know they can cause myocarditis in some people. That's you know, heart inflammation. But the CDC and these you know, these groups have all the public health bureaucrats and the media. They all say, oh, it's it's very rare when that happens, and it's very mild, and uh, you know, and yes, there are gonna be some people who die after being vaccinated, but that would just happen randomly, that just you know, it would because so many people got vaccinated. You have to expect that some people will die, you know, even if they're young and healthy. Just because we're giving a billion vaccines to people, or we're going to give a billion people this this new vaccine, some of them are going to die. It turns out that's not true. It turns out that there is a there's a real pattern that if you autopsy people who've died shortly after being vaccinated of sudden cardiac events, you can see the inflammation in their hearts in a specific way. And in the cases where this is vaccine cost and and doctors in three different countries, in Japan, in South Korea, and in Cutter, you know, and I would say all three of those countries are advanced countries, including Cutter. I mean Cutter is a wealthy nation. They did medical record reviews or autopsies, and they found a significant number of deaths that you know, in young men, especially after being vaccinated. These sudden cardiac deaths could be causally linked to the vaccine.
Speaker 4: So I want to be clear.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about, you know, ten people get vaccinated and one dies a sudden cardiac death. If that had happened, it would be obvious. We're talking about maybe, if there's fifty thousand vaccination series given to people, one young man might die. Okay, so maybe that doesn't sound like a lot to people, But when you vaccinate one hundred million people under the age of forty, that's a couple of thousand deaths globally. And the other thing you have to understand about this is is there's no benefit to vaccinating those people. If you're a healthy young man, you're at very very low risk from COVID, putting aside all the other band things that can happen if you're vaccinated with these mRNA's and stuff that we you know, we're only two years into this. We don't even know truly what the long term effects are. And putting aside the fact that these vaccines don't do anything to stop COVID long term, this all by itself suggests that there's a measurable risk that somebody is going to drop dead of milcarditis that leads to a heart attack and or cardiac death. And unless you do the work, unless you autopsy them.
Speaker 4: You're never going to know it.
Speaker 5: And so to me, it's just it's disgusting that the public health authorities won't acknowledge this, and that they that they that they that they didn't do the work, and instead of doing the work, they said people like me were just making it up. Well, you know, it's not me, it's it's doctors in Japan and South Korea and Kutter who who did very good work on this.
Speaker 2: Why isn't the US doing anything at this phase of the game. I mean, I could guess, but I just want to know. I mean, how could it be for all the people out there, for the doctor Hotes is you know, sitting in the back, now that you were sitting in the front. But now they're kind of all shuffling around what possible rationale could there be for other countries doing more serious studies of the covid vaccine side effects than what we see here.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously we just don't want to.
Speaker 5: I mean, whether or not the public health authorities are going to admit it, the covid vaccines are dead.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Walgreens actually, Walgreens is you know, obviously a huge drug store chain. Their earnings fell short of estimates, their stock went way down yesterday Tuesday, and one reason was they said covid vaccines fell even further than we predicted they would year over year, They felt more than eighty percent. So I think everybody in the public health establishment, whether they know it or not, or I'm sorry, whether they admit it or not, is fully aware that nobody under fifty is ever going to get these shots again. Most you know, most older people aren't even gonna get them. There's gonna be very few of these administered, and they're just gonna pretend this's never happened, just like they pretended the lockdowns didn't happen, and they pretended school closures weren't their fault, and they pretended, you know, we didn't spend billions and billions of dollars on useless test and trace and try to get you to download digital apps on your phone.
Speaker 4: Remember all this stuff book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this happened, and it's all been memory hold and and everything that happened with the vaccines is going to is going the same way. It's totally obvious. And so to research these side effects, they just don't want to. They're just I think they're just hoping that there's no long term damage. The problem for them is that if you look at England in particular, which has really good death data that they report weekly, is still way way above normal in terms of all cause mortality, and nobody has been able to explain that either. So when I say way way above normal again, I'm not talking about oh they're you know, double the number of people have died. What I mean is ten or fifteen percent above normal, which during COVID time that's about what it was, and we shut down the world. Now we're running at the same death rates and the public health authorities just won't even talk about it. So I mean I do feel you know, I know you still talk about this. You know when Tucker was on you Know, which obviously is not on Fox anymore, but he was talking about it. Hopefully when he gets back on Twitter, he'll talk about it. But I feel like we're we're trying to swim upstream here against a media that just wants to pretend that nothing in the last three years happened.
Speaker 2: So can I want to offer you a theori ast to why that's happening. And it's a tremendous frustration for me. I mean, you were out there and you deserve all credit on this one on the forefront, shouting to everybody, this is crazy, particularly in the vacs. I mean, I thought masks were insane from the beginning, and they were, and lockdowns were absolutely nuts from the beginning, and they were the vaccines. I was willing to be like, all right, I mean, you know they think these things work. You were saying, hold on, hold on, look at the data. I want to get back in a second, Alex to why I think that's going on and what's happening kind of at a mass psychology level, But first word from our sponsor, these days at the longest daylight hours of the year, so you can get done a lot when it comes to your day to day and especially outdoor activity, but you have to have the energy for it. For some of us that can come naturally, but for a lot of us, especially as we get older, we need the help of Chalk's Male Vitality Stack. This all some nutritional supplement. The leading ingredient in which has been proven to effectively replenish testosteron levels, is available to you now via chalk Look. Testosterone is crucial. It provides energy, focus, drive, stamina. Chalk understands this higher testosterone is something that can really help. Some studies show the average guy testosterone is fifty percent down from what it was fifty years ago. It's diminished a lot now. People say there's a lot going on there, diet, stress, environmental factor as sure. But the leading ingredient in Chalk's Mail Vitality Stack replenishes twenty percent of an individual's testosterone in just three months time. Sign up with Chalk It's spelled choq dot com save thirty five percent off when you use my name Buck in your purchase process. That's thirty five percent off for the life of your subscription, not just one time. Chalk Cchoq dot com use Buck as the promo code for thirty five percent off.
Speaker 3: All right, Alex on Covid, I think this is what's happened.
Speaker 2: They used brute force to make everybody do things, including people who knew that it was crazy. But that created a a complicity that now everybody just wants to forget, right, Like I think of I think of a lot of parents out there who probably thought to themselves, my kid being masked up on the plane and in school and all this stuff is absurd, But they did it because.
Speaker 3: They were made to do it.
Speaker 2: And so I think now there's just a everyone wants to forget because a lot of us had to do crazy things, whether we wanted to or not.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean I fear you're right. You know, we're all we're all good Germans now right, we're all we all want to forget what we what we did. And and for those few of us who and you know, I would put you in this category who really from the beginning stood out and said some of the I forgot masks. By the way, when I said all the crazy stuff, right, they they the masks were masking was crazy too, but we all went along with it, and we all, yeah, you're right, we all want to forget it, and so I feel like sometimes and you know, look, I got still have a tremendous following on substack, and you can go and see how many you know, how many comments in the average article gets. My readers are very like focused on this. But I can feel that we are sort of a small group that we are, that we are trying to resist the memory holding and say we need to fix the historical record. But when when thirty percent of the country actively liked it and fifty or sixty percent as you say, went along with it despite their concerns, that doesn't leave that many people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's amazing to see how like I mean to me, you know, if you're like Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan and she got pretty resoundingly re elected, I just want to say, what the hell is that? I mean, that is this woman was insane, was like this you know, Hellish soccer mom tyrant. You know, it was like Stalin decided to run the state of Michigan for a while and Michigan Anders went along with it. I mean, one area that I wonder if they're really going to track this down or not, because normally they will You've probably seen alex two hundred billion dollars of COVID relief they think was was effectively stolen through fraud. Are they going to track all that down or a lot of those frauds ors? Is it going to be part of the memory holding?
Speaker 5: You know? That seems one thing that they will, you know, discuss is how you know there's some you know, if you were some some guy in Houston or whatever who had you know, bought eighteen cars like.
Speaker 4: Those are those are the one people.
Speaker 5: Were allowed to say, you know, the one type of person who's the victor or the villain of COVID. I will say it's interesting and so so the US doesn't talk about vaccine side effects, there is work being done in other countries.
Speaker 4: And the Europeans.
Speaker 5: Actually, who are who are a little bit more resistant to you know, advanced biotechnology than the US and certainly don't like to pay for it. You know, they are fighting right now with Pfizer and Maderna about the fact that Pfizer and Maderna wanted to deliver a hundreds of millions of more doses of vaccines that the Europeans don't want, and so and so basically, they're gonna get stuck in a freezer until they're expired. And Piser and Maderna are basically I should say, I'm not as sure about Maderna, but Pfizer has basically said, you don't want the vaccines, fine, you just have to pay us half of what we would have gotten for them anyway, And so that has caused a little bit of.
Speaker 4: Anger in Europe.
Speaker 5: But you know, you would think, buck, there are investigative reporters out there who would be interested forget about whether how well the vaccines worked or didn't the fact that literally probably about two billion doses, as best as I can figure, were manufactured and paid for and never used at a cost of something.
Speaker 4: Like forty billion dollars.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know, we have a big government that wastes a lot of money, and it wasn't all in the US anyway, but forty billion dollars is still a lot of money. Yet, because it's related to you know, the Holy vaccine, no investigator in the world except me, well touch It's really it's really phenomenal, the unwillingness to ask just the most basic questions.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get your take on RFK junior, Alex I haven't had a chance to ask you about this and where he is on this. We'll get to that here in just a second. But the Tunnel the Towers Foundation delivers on its promise to do good and never forget the sacrifices America's greatest heroes have made for us. Here's like Marine Corps Corporal Seth Rasmussen. Seth was one of five Marines killed in a training accident when his Osprey aircraft crashed in California. He was just twenty one years old. Set That survived by his wife in high school sweetheart Avery, and their infant son. Tunata Towers reached out to Avery within days of Seth's death to tell her she would receive a mortgage free home. Avery didn't have to worry about where she and her son were going to live or how she would pay for it because of the financial security and support provided by Tunnel to Towers. Tunnel the Towers has helped over one thousand military and first responder families navigate the worst of times by removing the burden of a mortgage payment. Support our nation's heroes and their families donate eleven dollars a month to tell the towers at T two t dot org. That's t the number two T dot org. Alex RFK Junior. I get this all the time. People say, Buck, you agree with him on COVID, and I say yes, but I said, I don't know about all the other stuff though that's going on. When he's talking about all you know, he went on Rogan. I know you've been on Rogan talking about the vaccines. You know my YouTube channel has been going far too long without a strike, So why don't you tell me, Alex? What do we need to know here about RFK Junior? Is he getting it right? Is he going too far when he talks about vaccine specifically?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I basically agree with you.
Speaker 5: I hate I hate to agree because I know it's it's boring television or podcast, and maybe that's why we should get a strike. But look, he he's right to raise serious questions about the m R and ASH.
Speaker 4: I have not investigated the childhood vaccines. I never have.
Speaker 5: My sense from people I trust is that they work, and my kids have all been vaccinating with the standard stuff, not the MR ANDAs they've all gotten the standard vaccine schedules. I don't have any regrets about that, and they'll continue to go on the standard schedule. So that's where I personally stand on that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's really important by the people know this, not like you know, you know what I mean that the way that people act like, I know, the climate change lunacy is crap because they're all frauds, right, They don't actually live their lives where they want everyone else to. If you've gotten your own kids vaccinated and feel good about it, people need to know that.
Speaker 5: Yes, here's what I would say broadly, okay about RFK JR. He is raising good questions about the fact that, you know, the childhood and adult vaccine schedule has just exploded in the last twenty five years, and there's clearly the fact that these companies can get liability protection for anything that gets labeled as a vaccine is driving that. The fact that this used to be sort of a tiny little corner of the pharmaceutical world and now it's bigger and bigger business, you know, with the with the m R and A COVID vaccines being the biggest pharmaceutical product ever over the last you know, twenty four months, although now that's you know, that's that's gone away.
Speaker 4: I think he's right.
Speaker 5: He's right that we we need to look critically at what we're doing with these products that we call vaccines that have very very little in common with old school you know, the old school polio vaccine or the old you know, these these these simple inactivated virus vaccines that have been around for a long time. So I agree with that, and I also agree with his broad critique that the that the medical system, especially in the United States, is not working very well for people that you know that they're they're all the money we spend, our results are terrible, and you know, I don't even know if it's fixable. But I understand the frustration that he's channeling. But that said, the specific stuff that he gets on with, whether it's about you know, Wi FI, I don't even understand what the wi FI critique is, to be honest with you, I mean, or it seems bizarre to me. And you know, some of the complaints he has about specific childhood vaccines, I don't There does not seem to be.
Speaker 4: Great scientific grounding for a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 5: So so I'm glad, Look, I'm glad that I'm glad that he's speaking. I'm glad that somebody who's passionate is raising questions about where healthcare is in the United States. But a lot of the stuff that he says specifically is problematic.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you about.
Speaker 2: So you have a background, I'm back from your days the New York Times in looking at like FDA and approval of different drugs and foods and things. I want to ask you about synthetic meat Bearnson. We're gonna get you just a little bit outside the vaccine comfort zone here in just a second. But first up, back by popular demand, the team at MyPillow has brought their massive closeout sale to you with the My Slippers, which are their top selling products so many months. It's phenomenal. I've got a pair at home, my wife has a pair. Every member of my family as a pair. The My Slippers are super comfortable. They've got an exclusive four layer design you won't find in any other slipper. Patina design makes these slippers both durable and comfortable. When you wear them, you won't feel any stress in your feet, just pure or comfort. Go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square to grab a pair. Of the All Season slippers for twenty five dollars regularly priced at one hundred and forty nine ninety eight. Enter my name buck as the promo code for that twenty five dollars price. Go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners square get a pair of the all season slippers for twenty five bucks when you use promo code Buck. All right, Alex, I see that the FDA has just to proved lab grown meat. Does that on a culinary level? I will speak with some confidence here that it is not going to taste like real meat and will be gross, because all meats taste like fake meat. But is this is it getting a little weird with the Frankenstein meats and the you know, the all the stuff they're putting in our food.
Speaker 3: This kind of ties into some of the JFK junior stuff.
Speaker 4: You know what, do I have to have an opinion on everything?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, fake meat. You cannot skate escape fake meat.
Speaker 4: I'm not eating you, all right?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know this seems like a solution looking for a problem, right, I mean, I guess you want to say, like you wanted the taste of meat without having to kill animals.
Speaker 4: And I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a climate change thing, is you know, they're also doing this with the pizza ovens now in New York. They want to get rid of coal fired pizza because they say there's too much CO two emission for making most delicious and New York at pizza.
Speaker 5: By yeah, I think people, I mean, look, this is the bigger issue. The bigger issue is there's a serious move in New York State, I think in other Blue states to move you know what I would call sort of normal heating sources from residential and commercial buildings.
Speaker 4: Right there, we're going to.
Speaker 6: Try to build with with no with no you know, oil or or or or or propane or you know, we're going to try to build with non carbon emitting heating sources.
Speaker 5: And in in in the Northeast and in the Midwest. I mean, that just seems absolutely insane and impossible to me. I don't know whether they're actually going to, you know, try to force this through, but I know in some communities, uh you know, some in not too far from where I live, there's a town that that's pushing in this direction. So I think you said it best when you said these people don't they want to get on private jets and do whatever they want. Okay, they want to admit as much carbon, you know, as a as a million African villagers do when they fly to Tahaiti. Okay, So so don't lecture me about how I have to change my life when you are basically going to exempt yourself from all of it. And and I do think that the hypocrisy is very destructive, and I don't think any of it's gonna work. I mean I do. I think if the Democrats actually pushed this, they'll be tremendous pushback to them.
Speaker 2: Alex parents and everybody, go check out Alex's a sub sect unreported truths?
Speaker 3: Am I still right on that one?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 5: There are still truths that you know that are being unreported. And hopefully one day we'll get to talk I don't know what about the about the Yankees or the Mets or something, and we will not have to talk about COVID and lies about the vaccines.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes we can.
Speaker 2: Well you'll have to teach me about these things because I do not watch the base ball series. Clay is the base Actually, I'm going to tell you something. I'm calling them out right now I make jokes about this on the radio show with Clay. You can bring up, you know, a second string SEC player from nineteen seventy five, and he'll tell you, you know what that what that players like parents' first names were.
Speaker 3: But baseball, he gets a little shaky. I'm just gonna tell you baseball. He's you know, he's like, oh yeah, you know that that picture. He's great. I'm like, I see what you're doing there.
Speaker 2: So you'll you're much more I thick on the baseball side of things than both of those.
Speaker 3: You are suing the federal government, aren't you? Is that underway?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 5: Yes, we didn't even we didn't talk. Next time we'll talk. Berenson Vie Biden Missouri b Biden. Social media censorship. This is an issue that really does matter because it matters for all these other things, right, it matters for how we demate climate change or Ukraine or any anything else. And you know RFK Junior getting censored by YouTube over and over again. So I do think this is a series like this is worthy of its own segment.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we'll have you back, sir. We'll have you on the radio show of the podcast. We'll have you in all these places. Go check out alex a sub Stack, which is fantastic unreported truth. Mister Barnson, thank you for your work, SIRT, thanks for joining you soon