Speaker 1: The volume. Good morning, Happy Fridays, five twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 2: I'm your host.
Speaker 1: My name is DJ Wells, joined this wonderful morning by my two brothers to my left, Bishop Penders to my right, my brother t Fellows.
Speaker 2: Good morning. How y'all doing nasty cheeling, bro Look at Mike.
Speaker 1: Good send your thoughts and prayer as a freaky mic man have been going through to see out of the airplane's.
Speaker 3: Cool them shoes. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I am my boy. Came out of the house with the hush puppy supremes on. Boy. Look crazy this boy.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a rough life. Boy, boy, I thought adderall. When you take Adderall, it just hear everything.
Speaker 2: And we got a we gotta hopefully we got a fire pot tomorrow. Get your life together.
Speaker 3: You keep coughing in that code bro wash that motherfucker cod filthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, it starts Monday. They definitely did not want you sponsoring them to that jacket right now. Man tout to go fuck me up for freaky Mike Man somebody so he can get some more.
Speaker 2: Then whatever, Bobby Portos took to We saw Andre.
Speaker 4: We know you pour champagne on Freaky Micry Friday Fridays, Can the Future.
Speaker 2: That's the.
Speaker 1: Damn man b suspended twenty five games for a band substance.
Speaker 2: Man. I told him he cannot take their Mam, I ain't gonna do that to you. I never got a sponsor ship, don't do BP.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: The niggas that I do know to take drugs, they got being for life, So this must be on a larger scale. Nah, somebody accidentally Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said. He asked for his phone boy for a painkiller, which is toward all and it was named something else that sounded like toward and he took it and it was on the band substance list.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a tough break for Milwaukee because you lose and arguably one of your six Men of the Year candidates for twenty five games going down there stretch. It's gonna be a tough loss for them, but that open up room for Kyle Kuzma and for sure Kevin Porter Junior. That's why the move they made at the trade deadline, we're huge because getting Kyle Kuzma and KP Jay. Yeah, that's gonna solidify they bitch for show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, if they were not made a move and then just lost, that would have been the detrimental to them. Close now season because that stretch between three, four, five six in the East is like almost a couple of games.
Speaker 2: So so shout out to John Horst for making that move right there, because that might saved y'all season. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, before we get to win me involved, shout out to Uncle Rick Patino. Man, he been dropping bars lantern at these last couple of weeks. Man one, I wanted to ask you about a high school coachre He basically said, like, you know, we having a great year, but we got a lot of good guys leaving this program, and I got to replace these guys. I can't replace them of high school players. Yeah, how does that play into Like the mind? I said, if you coaching kids, let them know the game is different. Now, y'all better quick act like your only competition is in his locker room.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad Lou put this in the in the in the joint, Lou put this word. Okay, yeah, Lou did that because we had we talked about this in practice, right, And this is a game changer when you hear a coach like Rick Patino, and we had a pipeline of Rick Putino. My dad played for Rick Potino, right, So obviously we're gonna reach out to him and his staff. You see some of the players that we got on our team. But for him to say that, they let you know, as a high school kid, like, my job is always on the line as a coach now, and we pay you guys to play. If you not delivering, I gotta I gotta get rid of you, because they gonna get rid of me. Look at Indiana Woody, he paying these kids all this money, they not delivering. Everybody want Woody here, get him out of here. We got us paying these kids in they trash number one that they paid the off season in Io. Yeah, so everybody want them to get out of here. So as a high school kid, you gotta understand. Now you're competing against people that's been in college for two or three years that don't get to play at a high level or they just want to transfer and get more money. Then you also competing against juco kids who actually get four years now after they leave JUCO, just like you out of high school. So now you had an uphill battle against grown men. So if you ain't putting in no work in high school, you damn they're gonna get missed the boat because these D two kids too are going to school and they getting better and they grown men. So if I got a D two kid that been in school for two years and they got better, and I got a high school kid who I can get, I'm like, shit, he already been in college for two years by developed. I don't gotta worry about the immature stuff. You know how to play the game. Let me get this D two kid who's been playing well, who's been averaging twenty at the D two level. He can come help me right now. I don't gotta develop him or nothing. So that's why I tell the kids that pipe, if you find a college that fall in love with you as a sophomore, junior, senior and they offer you a scholarship, you might need to really tap in instead of waiting and saying all these offers gonna come to me, I'm like, okay, if you're a five star, them the only people getting them offers like that A five star lead level that they feel that can come help them immediately because they're paying you money. All those shaky three four three star, four star, it ain't gonna be the same. Man, You're gonna be waiting, waiting and waiting, and then they might get a little spooky. So if you find a school that love you, and you love that school, man, you might want to tap in. You' dropping gospel this one, and like, man, that's getting spooky for these kids.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: On the flip side of it, those Juco kids, those Division two, Division three school kids, them games only get better because now listen, we always have the kids.
Speaker 2: I want to go D one.
Speaker 1: Now that might be the rock now, honestly, because that's give yourself an advantage if you ain't all the way there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts and Juco might be definitely the move because you can go there for two years a year or two and yeah, I can't get that nil from the school for four years now, man, and you develop your game, you older, you more season, and that's what coaches want. They want kids they can plug and play right now. They don't need no development. So that's why once again, you high school kids, if you find a school that loves you and they want to offer you a scholarship out of high school. You gotta tap in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm signing junior year yeah or committee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, because it's gonna get spooky, and I hate that because your goal was to go to college after high school, right, Like I play high school basketball, I go to college. But now that guys can transfer whenever they want money, all this stuff, it's just tough for high school.
Speaker 1: Kids most definitely, but also a benefit to some of those kids who go to Juco rout and didn't have that success in D one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you've got a chance to make money. If you're not going to you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Kill get it and aodal make half a ticket, maybe a meal if you're lucky enough, and you know, did you start your overseas career. A lot of these kids was coming out of college just having to figure it out. So it's definitely pros.
Speaker 2: And constan it's definitely pros and cons. I mean, like a Juko Ki who just was on a on a bad path, you can change your life for two years, go to Juco, get your life together, and then you can go play at a high level. D one. Yeah, and shit really changed your life. So it's it's pros and cons to everything. But uh, shout out to Uncle Rick for putting that out there because now I put everybody on alert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what he's doing up there, it's like, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro man, the way he turned around that program. You only can understand then. Like even on the football side, if you hear what Deon Sanders said, he said, I don't even use my money for uh to fly. You know you got two hundred thousand a year for the private flights to go recruit. He's like, what I need that for. I ain't going to recruit. I'm going straight to the portal. Ain't going to see you high school kids. And you hear your favorite cochric Beteino legendary coach Deon sander A, one of our favorite coaches. Come on, bro, I ain't waiting for my time recruiting you high school kids 'all can't help me right away? My job on the line every year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's a bunch of twenty three twenty four year olds. I can go somead that I'll get you.
Speaker 3: I'm a wait get you where you twenty one can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can go get somebody. It's crazy thought. I'm gonna get somebody from Alabama who was second stringer at Alabama. He was second string, he got, he made some players. He ain't getting play dude coming back. He is sophomore twenty two here, no play. Let me get him. I ain't gotta go get that eighteen year old that's still live with his mom.
Speaker 3: Man that made that fake schools ahead of his tingue Sycamore official SCA worlds ahead of day time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Real text, Bro, That's crazy, Bro. I could imagine it being eighteen, and football is different than who nigga. You eighteen going to a school and it's a team you play Colorado everybody twenty one and up.
Speaker 2: Bro, Man.
Speaker 3: In fact, you damn that's them going to get NFL players at that point.
Speaker 2: I've been lifting for three years college level. I haven't seen every defense. Fuck you fresh out a pikewaight wrong your cook You're a Christmas for sure. Man.
Speaker 1: And last my listen, man, sadly some news about women. Man out for the season with a blood clock. Please prayers up for him, give up something that we have seen these things go many different ways. Happily that they caught it hopefully gets a trick he deserves, but yeah, he will be out for a while.
Speaker 3: Man ain't slicked though, I mean get well soon.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you think the trying to ship this is the Timmy d effect. Okay, see what y'all did.
Speaker 2: But they're not gonna get the first pick though, because they got the Aaron Fox and they winning. Yeah, they they was fun to watch Darren Foxes raw. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. He cold. I know I always say everybody cold, but he raw like when I watch him play, you see it, like, man, he just got it.
Speaker 1: If we see the Aaron Fox sit down the next three to four game, then.
Speaker 2: We then the fixes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah if he if he stops playing basketball at the beginning of March, we know what time it is.
Speaker 2: But you know what all, I wouldn't be mad if if the Spurs got a Bailey and tell him how to play, that's that's nice type of energy. Yeah, I think if you got a Bailey, you teach him how to play, keep CP around because you can see. Can you can tell how better like Castle got since he been around CPR. And I ain't you know, I ain't No, I ain't trying to glaze pause, but like, yeah, the effect is real. Yeah, CP made him a better player. When I first see him, I'm like, damn man, he getting better and better. We was already fans, but now you can see the game slowed down. It's looking easy for him now, like fifteen sixteen off the bench is like for him. I know he gonna get that and you can start seeing him take that corner. Now you put him Fox as Bailey Winby, you can go whoever you want, soaching whatever his name is, all them. Yeah, they got a nice guys on the squad vessel. See that's when you can try. That's a guy you can track. He's gonna have to be a piece of move on and you can get another like Core, like veteran because myself good.
Speaker 4: If you had the opportunity to pick him or Cooper, you're still taking ace.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm no fool. I'm capturing the flood about dealing Harper in this situation. I don't like him over They got alright, got fox Castle. I don't like it. Keep him. He needed to go where he can just have the ball to himself. Yet not not to Utah. See, Dylan Harper need to go to the Wizards where they put the bottle in his hand. Then you can start building around him, putting with some savvy best keep Chris Middleton, get some better big John Waller. Yeah, he can just hoo.
Speaker 4: Okay because him in Utah, Utah.
Speaker 2: I pray he don't go to YouTube. I ain't mad at him in New Orleans either, though.
Speaker 3: Damn Boogie moving up in that fucking draft.
Speaker 2: Because he's been hoping he heard he hurt.
Speaker 3: He moving up. That's that's what.
Speaker 4: I don't know who him up there. I'm just saying I don't. I don't know who needs him up there in the top six.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you know who everybody got point guard? You know who nasty in this draft? No, I mean people talk about him, but we don't talk about him. Trey Johnson from Trey Johnston Texas. Oh my goodness. He probably the best scorer game, ain't. I think he scored the ball better than A Bailey. This is just me about when I watch him player, I say.
Speaker 3: You think he scored better or he's just more efficient.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he scored at ball. Man, go look at their stats. I mean A Bailey is nasty. Ace Bailey is taller, yeah, he like six ' nine whatever it is, dude, the pure two.
Speaker 4: No fact he scored at ball. He's he Bradley Bill. But I only seem like a couple of games from.
Speaker 2: Him though I was watching Bobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah what a you averaging?
Speaker 2: I like him, but I ain't had an average twenty first Yeah solid, that's nice. Bro? What a team? What on the team with not a bunch of Bailey baby A team I'm telling you, but that seven boards? Solid? Forty six percent more efficient?
Speaker 1: Yeah that what's crazy is don't disrespect a little bit more effort, that's trade.
Speaker 3: More jumpers, though it's different. We see the crazy, the crazy highlights.
Speaker 2: Bro, go to the Cup? Bro, he do?
Speaker 3: He goes to the Cup? How I get it? But likes.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is he's Bailey, gonna be a He's gonna be like I ain't saying he gonna be Kevin Durant. But you remember, remember like how we Kevin Durant was so good in college. So it's not gonna add up, but his effect. I'm trying to think of somebody who wasn't that good in college. We didn't see it. Maybe Andrew Wiggins, like when we seen Wig in college. He had that one game when off for forty against uh West Virginia or something like that, But we.
Speaker 1: Didn't see what we saw on high school. Yeah, he was like damn, remember when you see Edtrew Wiggs in high school like.
Speaker 2: This nigga lebron. Yeah, and then when he got to the league, it was a guaranteed twenty and you still that's gonna be a Baley like even though he averaging with them, they're eighteen nineteen, he killing, but when he gets to the league, he's gonna be an easy twenty points.
Speaker 1: Michael put a junior ship. When he gets the league, you need to pass. They paid the shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna he's gonna average. He's gonna he gonna come in the league his first year, He's probably gonna average like fourteen, fourteen, fifteen. After that, I could see him being a twenty point score for sure. But I also can see him being Cam Reddish. Damn.
Speaker 3: He played harder than Cam.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he don't, but this is the same thing we thought about Cam Reddish one when.
Speaker 1: He left due he gets to the league after he yeah, gonna open up.
Speaker 4: He's six ' eight, he was he was supposed to have the Jason Tatum effect with the Herder guy.
Speaker 3: He really he really? Was you right about that?
Speaker 2: Bro? I was like, I think he's gonna be I think he's gonna average twenty. I think he's a great player. But it's two ways it can go.
Speaker 1: We thought that he was gonna be the hell for for tre there when we went to the conference right with the r next year, he's gonna be saying, but what we got cam at ten?
Speaker 2: Whatever we got? We got Cam at ten? Oh? We lit Yeah, and d hunt I thought we had. I was like waiting for the future. Yeah. I was like it's.
Speaker 1: Over, dang for sure. All right, super chat BC viz. Let's read this. NBA revent scrap East West Conference, Energy League NBA League one in two twenty teams, each league with a fourteen relegation system moved there in state in season tournament final to All Star weekend.
Speaker 2: Be here got the details.
Speaker 3: Know the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't, Man, that's too much fucking thinking this morning. I ain't want to cuss this morning, but boy, you went in.
Speaker 1: Death Boy, you man, you playing too much too K Bro, Yeah, you need to that's a two K man that be doing a video that BC that's BC Media, that's BCV. You need to make the league yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want the teams in East League with the fourteen.
Speaker 2: He said, scrap the G League.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah, Bro, this ain't the motherfucking gus smacker, bro the fun.
Speaker 1: We just got mad at the leaguers to be the weekend they're about to put them on record Squader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the super chant. That's too much money. Bro.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, twenty forty teams, bro, Hell.
Speaker 2: Forty teams.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Then season tournament being the All Star weekend would be far. If we're gonna bullshit the All Star Game, that's one thing I like about that.
Speaker 2: That would be far. But that's just more. I mean, you're talking about the finals of the n season tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the championship game, but it has to be a little bit more than just the breaking on table.
Speaker 2: Then I think that should make the I'll start team all start gaming like baseball. Yeah, whoever win, but then they like take away your season, like being the number one team in the league or whatever. It don't really matter, you know what I mean. Yeah, but for sure, man, they play harder. We'll see man, let's get to some scorch. Yesterday bron took over the game with a forty ball. They get the blasts one ten to one, O two get his ten turnover eleven. I was watching that shot a brown boynever that was.
Speaker 4: We're trying to holleright Brin, like I said, girl, you got a fat ass, but you ugly to the mother.
Speaker 2: But this nigga just killed. Were trying to celebrate it, and you bring up the uglass like you father. Hell, you ain't got no titties, so you real have no door down sunk with Tiger Rigger. Let's get back to regular schedule.
Speaker 1: Pro about that forty eight forces eleven trrops as well, shouts Austin reeds Man went crazy yesterday, but thirty two and seventh after the ejection, Come.
Speaker 2: On, man, way to back bounce back with.
Speaker 1: Sure man, hey man, oh Man, Brian, most forty point games is over forty.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't nobody else playing before.
Speaker 3: All the records?
Speaker 2: He is stay, he gonna have every record nobody ever.
Speaker 1: He going against Robert Pears, facts, Kevin Willing his quarter.
Speaker 2: Ye, he going it's over. Brown is crazy though. To give forty points at forty man My career is thirty four and I was twenty damn. Then go forty damn. It's unbelievable. Bro, what he can do is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Still, man, they got to win without Luca last night. Hey man, shouts to Austin Reeves. From Austin Reeves, I know they've been some conversations about Chandler Parsons saying, you know, if he the best third in the league, but hey, who is?
Speaker 2: Let's let's have this debate right now the third options in the league. Is he the best third option? Name me, let's go through the teams. Is he better than Bradley Bill? Bradley built a third option? You're taking Austin Bradley Bill? All right, name another team, the Knicks. Is he the better than og O g or Mike Keel Bridges.
Speaker 1: No, No, give me Austin Res over o g Over Bridges here, I'm not cool.
Speaker 2: Give me Austin Res.
Speaker 3: That's tough for me. I fuck what they are. That's tough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take him over o Gls Celtics third option. No, No, he's not better than the fifth option. Yeah, you think he's better than Drew third option is Persingius it's quiet. Fourth options Derrick White, fifth option is.
Speaker 3: I had to think about the up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's Paul George.
Speaker 4: Aust He's more valuable now yeah this year, No, No.
Speaker 3: Desmond bang I love dB, Yes, ah.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm going because he held it down.
Speaker 1: I mean they weren't ship, but he held it down with Cha wasn't there, They'd be winning games when he's out there. He'd be moving the Sephond option a lot. So I'm some love dB in that situation.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Klay Thompson, Oh yeah, respectfully. Yeah, all right, listen, I got a good team Toronto. Is he better than the three options on Toronto, r J Bard, Scottie Barnes, Brandon Ingram, Nah, because r J being killing this year, m r J be hooping like never one option with Scotty wasn't there Brendon Ingram Hell no, yeah, I'm sleep on that one.
Speaker 3: He ain't. But he's not better than what's on that motherfucker. He not better than Tyler Hero. Tyler was the first option.
Speaker 2: I canna say he no, I thought he was pulling up third, okay, and Manuel quickly for the Raptors. He better? Is he better than all? For them.
Speaker 3: I'll take him over Maya quickly.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I am, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, I'm taking off Chris Middleson too. No, and Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: Damn how I are?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 2: Though he's been balling, man got some respect taking him over all right?
Speaker 1: Small next game man, Celtics took care of the six yesterday won twenty four one O four belt. To add situation for show, Peyton Pritcher were crazy with twenty eight, had eight threes. J T got a triple double. JB had twenty six and six. But man, your boy, Peyton Pritcher, you said he might get a six minute a year rold twenty eight, eight threes, he already locked it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his, that's his to lose now. I mean, I'm so happy for that kid man to see. I know how it already worked. He took my spy as a rookie. He's the reason I got traded. They like, I think Peyton fits the team a little better. Yeah yeah, I was like, yeah, he gonna shoot the three. I need the ball and he's man. He used to put unbelievable work, so to see what he's doing. I knew he was good when I seen him as a rookie. I knew he was good, and to see him doing what he's doing now, he's so underpaid. Yeah, they got him on to steal. I get it, but he's so underpaid. Eventually he's gonna get traded and he's gonna get his chance to be a starter. But he's so underpaid right now.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, we talked about everybody need to break. The Celtics probably needed that just as bad as anybody else. Do we expect them to go ahead and make that big run going into the postseason?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see how Jaylen Brown was playing. He was talking so much trash, the Tyrese Maxie. Yeah, I said, oh, they own something different. He kind of live and started yelling like Jaylen Brown is like slowly becoming one of my favorite players. When I played with JB, I always keep it real. I hate it playing with JB because he would have tonal vision. He was trying to score that you know what I mean, You'd be open, he'd be like kicking on fast breaks. But I understood what he was trying to do. He was trying to litify that deal. He was trying to litify itself as an All Star and it was a competition between him and Tatum to me at that time, you know, just trying to solidify himself as a team. As as they grew, they got the max deals or whatever. Now you can see them. They have a team. Now it's all good. We all eat and we all so superstars. We all gonna make all NBA, all that good stuff. And now he's starting to become one of my favorite people to watch because he compete every day. Every night, Bro, he'd be out there playing hardest hell, and he guarded the best player. Bro. And I ain't when I watch, I ain't mad at you. At first, I was mad at you. He was well as I keep watching. JB. Man, I need some of them seven seven seven sevens whatever they call.
Speaker 1: He can keep them, but I need seven one.
Speaker 2: Because that because seven is good numbers. Let's get it right, I wanted. It's a black brand. Just seven four ones. He went to Lens Bro, get this, get him some coughs if you got the plugs. Just seven way, JB le me looking up.
Speaker 3: H underappreciated, disrespected a lot in the media space.
Speaker 2: Seven forty one, seven forty one. When they come on, they don't say I'm about a pair of seven four one bomb retail. Yeah, what type of I'm always down with black?
Speaker 3: He official, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I rock with him. Uh. He become one of my favorite players to watch. And I see other guys wanting ship. Let's see paying picture hooping them. What's the guy call him?
Speaker 3: Buzz?
Speaker 2: Is it from Washington? What's his name? Character? Yeah, he was wearing them, so it's dope to see he he doing it his way. But while he played on the court, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got respected to but he did off the court, like you said, going to get Snike making his own shoe.
Speaker 2: That's fire. Then the whole situation that way only saluted.
Speaker 1: It's a preface about basketball, But when you're making moves like that, you got to salute it.
Speaker 2: For show sixers.
Speaker 1: What the hell they're gonna do nothing or they're just gonna blow that team up in the off season.
Speaker 2: Mess around, get Cooper fly. They don't deserve it. Gonna be shitty, bro, They be getting boozed so hard. I had to turn the TV down. They just boot. I didn't even hear commentators that they're not happy with this team of dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate how they play sar, I'm something I like.
Speaker 2: I used to like smart Nick Nurse. Yeah, when he was the Toronto it was because of their personnel. They had less than he could do, you know, the crazy things and make him look good like he had for I mean, Van Fleet is nice, but you know you had him playing well. He had all these guys. Yeah, no divas, nobody we knew. So it kind of fit like they center. Who was they center at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a Kuhai what jacobol I can't remember, but they had Obviously they didn't play through their center.
Speaker 2: They played through their guards. And now that they got to play through Dwelling be it just don't look the same as Marks was a big gun. Yeah, Markasot was in Toronto one, he was sure, but they didn't play through the big They played through Kawhi, Van Fleet, Kyle Lowry. So it just looked his offense and all that stuff look bad. Pascal, it looked different now, like I don't like it.
Speaker 3: He needed just revamp. Get the young guys in there, Cooper, get there or even they'd be.
Speaker 2: All right, do you moving b if you can?
Speaker 3: Yeah bro, but.
Speaker 2: They can't you can't.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, movie if you, okay, anybody.
Speaker 4: Take niggas will Bro, like just mean too much to the team.
Speaker 3: Really trading away m v P.
Speaker 4: When the healthy niggas comes forty games, come back and get fifty.
Speaker 2: I've seen worse, though. We just seen Luca get Yeah, it's time. I ain't gonna lie the sixty one. It's time to time to move on.
Speaker 3: I mean Lucas should have been like a all.
Speaker 2: Right, well fuck it even the way he like joellmb is one of the best basketball players to ever grace this playing on Earth, right, but the way he played, you can move on from him. But right now it ain't the same.
Speaker 4: The only thing I hate about him, he's really a ball stopper. He a ball stopper.
Speaker 3: But they to trade that away.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Fuck at least Dallas got motherfuckingh.
Speaker 2: A d man you can get.
Speaker 3: You don't trade this nigga just.
Speaker 1: For you're gonna get something something.
Speaker 3: I mean, mother fucking precious Rebusha, like I need heavy.
Speaker 2: You gonna get picks now, you can get.
Speaker 3: It, saying no Miley Cyrus my nigga.
Speaker 2: Nah, you can get a couple guys for you can send them out to Phoenix.
Speaker 3: And you sending Brad Build and who else would it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you can get I'm just saying people who got players that can go you can.
Speaker 4: You can trade him for some crazy things. I think if he goes somewhere else, thenyga gonna play a lot.
Speaker 2: Good because as long as he and Philly, he's not gonna do that. Yeah, so that's cool for him because he's not gonna better.
Speaker 3: They've been Baby and him way too long damage since rookie year.
Speaker 2: Trust the process, Baby for sore. He brought an mvpter, but it just the way they play. They can't win the championship. The way the game look. It don't.
Speaker 1: Get well soon, man for sure. Disperseed caured of Suns yesterday the first game, but I went beat one twenty to one on nine year foss Like you said, murderers twenty six, nine and seven. KD hooped out with twenty two buck at seventeen and Bradbuild had nineteen and nine on shouts. Chris pat Man became number two at all time steals yesterday the game. Yes, sir, that's Man losing the game with ot Wednby. I mean, we know we're talking about the Spurs getting better. But come on, man, what's up?
Speaker 2: Sons are off of the wash too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're just not clicking, bro, they.
Speaker 2: Got the weed is mid, the quality went down. They gotta just get They gotta start over, like up.
Speaker 3: That's them. This might be like the worst trio ever. Bro.
Speaker 2: They ruined. They ruined their team when they traded for KD and KD is cold. He won the greatest ever. But they just had a better synergy, like a better energy around, like when it was Cam and uh Michael, Michael, they was balling runs was fired. They made to the chip Aden all them. They could have traded aid whatever they want to do, got rid of Aiden and have brought some boy your saying, but they should never gave up the wings because it let D book be D book Like, ain't no way we see D book with seventeen points. D book you see sixty and ship Yeah the book five.
Speaker 3: He having real regular games.
Speaker 1: Now, and it's just because it being a team players, like they kind of bought into assist everybody just all right.
Speaker 2: And then they used to get premium point guards even though when Ricky Ruby was there, he was like a point guard like I get you the ball blah blah blah. Then Cee if he came super Leader turned it up and nothing against Tyas Jones. He just in over his head like I love Tys. I know that's my dog. But you gotta he can't be yourself. You got your bread, build the ball, book the ball, KD the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just out there to make and you can't fix this now.
Speaker 2: You just trying to hit the open three man when you get a chance. Yeah, be yourself. Man, stressful basketball too, it's too it's too much.
Speaker 3: It's the worst trio.
Speaker 2: And coach bull came even coached this. Then you got bowld b Oh, he can hope. You don't know what to do with him.
Speaker 1: But they so happy to get rid of Nerd because Nerk was messing up the locker room.
Speaker 2: Never really Nerd, It just they got they's just not a good blend. The bobs are out there. It ain't a good bland. You need to obviously you can't trade the book, but you can't trade Brad Bewision, Yeah, because he got the keys to the you know what I mean. It's just a bad fit for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, hey man, dear Fox, score eleven straight if I three minutes of the game and one of the best clutch players in the NBA for sure. That's crazy man that were about to really have a super team with him when being another star coming soon.
Speaker 2: Bro, they're gonna get another star. Of saying Tony, I just pray when you can come back healthy, and I hope it ain't know Chris Bosh situation where you gott to you know, be done or some shing like that that hurt my heart. Chris Bosh had to sit out like that, So hopefully when.
Speaker 3: You get that blood cloud up out of there.
Speaker 1: Especially Brandon Inger situation, he had to ease it out to Pauls. But you know what I'm saying, he's back healthy as well. So prayers up away. That's a serious, serious situation beyond basketball for show Man.
Speaker 3: Hold on the back the steals, Yeah, Chris park him, Jordan is four. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cat, look at John Stock and though.
Speaker 3: Has that's that's not real.
Speaker 2: That's not real.
Speaker 3: CP, you're number one, CP.
Speaker 1: Extra like five hundred six hundred, Yeah half that, CP, you're number one.
Speaker 2: And so we're just gonna egg John Stocking out of.
Speaker 4: Every fucking bro. He used to be my favorite white boy, but he was working with the Fast, he was working with the fas.
Speaker 3: Bro to have your statement.
Speaker 2: Like that, working with the he was, Bro, he's against I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna say that people's bro. Now one thing about get his status. No, y'all can't tell me no different, no way you get your stats.
Speaker 1: No, that's fraudulent. I'm not disagrowinged. I'm saying, well he is on the real life he is.
Speaker 3: Not what I said. John Stock is the one of them.
Speaker 1: Johns said, I'm not fucking with that Kobe vaccine and they said, oh, really, the found his radical stuff.
Speaker 2: They have not Remember you had seen him now his stats and everything that popping up.
Speaker 1: We didn't hear none of that about his stats being messed up or Jakes.
Speaker 3: I'm putting sweater gas years.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna leave John out of this.
Speaker 5: Johns with John, I tell you, I see that they get in real life.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's so huge, Bro, you tall better.
Speaker 2: It's literally taller than me. Yeah, Bro, that's how I feel about.
Speaker 3: It's just huge.
Speaker 1: Bro. Now, bro, go look at the drinks he broke. Ain't a little white man brog to the beach. That's how I felt about Steve Nash.
Speaker 2: I just knew Steve Nash, some little five teen white dude dribbling around. He walked up three six What the.
Speaker 3: Fuck Steve Nash?
Speaker 2: Damn I'm looking at him like, damn, he ain't skinny. He like myself?
Speaker 3: Oh, Ship.
Speaker 2: Host him up and ship looking at me like please clip from Jeff I was. I thought I would. I walked up to him like, ship, you are about to post that to post you up like a kid like Jason Kid, biggest ship.
Speaker 3: What about Cayle Laurie.
Speaker 2: He's short, he real little, he's probably like five ten five or eleven, but he's strongest ship, like you know, the strongest ship. Eric bloods, Oh god, bro, yeah, wow bro, he should played football. I mean obviously like that dog that you had. Oh my god, that three XL pit bull?
Speaker 3: What was that dog?
Speaker 2: Gotty?
Speaker 1: Gotty? That definitely been like Gotti. God, hey, shout out. Everybody's the best sweet of all time. I don't want to be here. He's like them off my girl trade the next day. I want to get out of Phoenix. Retweet that for show the Bucks beat the Clips yesterday once teen of won ten man, I think the Bucks going on the little run man.
Speaker 4: Uh, that was Bro said that that was a big loss for VP, but I still think they they straight. You know, we talked to Dame at an All Star, so everybody on the same you know what I mean, same path.
Speaker 2: They can plug in Kouzma for the loss of Bobby Porter, so it's straight. But also Damian is still dam even though Dame they had the greatest game last night. They just got the ability to take over games. Yeah, and James harden than them. They just on the road. It's a tough, tough place to play, tough place to win, for sure. I like I like KPJ for them. Man, Brook Lopez.
Speaker 4: Getting twenty two that's healthy too if he can get that, not saying you get that every night, but they because John it's only way it say twenty four minutes.
Speaker 3: So everybody was hooping yesterday.
Speaker 1: Full after the person season. But yeah, man, that's crazy. If Lopez Cara twice as serious, it's gonna get spooky.
Speaker 2: Do you think the court opened up having having Cools in there and set a VP, like you said, give a little bit more. No, Bobby can spread the floor to Bobby to he can make three. He's a good three point shooter. It's the pace they play with like Kuzma is a I can get it off the rim, pulls and push the tempo like I run the floor. I try to get easy layers. I'm not saying Bobby don't, but he just actually a better athlete than Bobby Porters. Sure, that's it. KPJ is a better athlete than whoever else they had coming off the bench. Mhm. They can make plays. They traded him for a boot champ, mar John. KPJ can play point guard, he can score, he can facilitate. It's just a great pick up for them. They needed that, all right.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a lot of pressure on the bus this offseason. What you think is a quote unquote fail season for them? Do they have to get to the conference They have to get to the conference finals. If they don't get to the conference finals, it's a blow. It's a rebuild. Mo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta start thinking about something different. Damn. That's the truth. Because you've traded for Dame last year. We thought it was our time traded for Dame. Obviously, Damon went through a lot in his personal life to move all that stuff that he had to do to get there, so he wouldn't one hundred percent of himself. Now, y'all had a year boom, he himself. This year he's playing great All Star, Janni's All Star. Everything going well. They don't make it to the conference finals. So what were we doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm rolling with that for sure. Super tech question. I don't know how to say your name. I'll spell it x U E A G.
Speaker 2: Random.
Speaker 1: But where do you rank fifty cent get Richard? I trying on your all time list? That's kind of this is five to twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, and uh probably in the in my five.
Speaker 1: Fifty album in my ill what a ranking? But I respect the fuck of the album now it's fire.
Speaker 2: It's top ten for me. Yeah, still slaps it this day. I like seven.
Speaker 3: Damn, you can name six albums better than that.
Speaker 2: Personally that I like. I like Blueprint mm hmm. I love black Album. I love Thug Motivation. I love the Carter one, Carter one better than should I trying. That's just me personally. I love Cardon one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that first four on that bitch is just it's pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't you know shouts.
Speaker 2: Like I like Illmatic hm, nos automatic top ten, that's my top five. Yeah, that show all, Bro.
Speaker 3: I just I had something to my truth.
Speaker 2: Your top five not me personally respected. It's a fire album.
Speaker 4: Chill Mike, that's crazy. Yeah, niggas is a childish I just don't ill matic. It's cool, bro, like app That.
Speaker 2: One's fire album classically just not one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Niggy always played it when I was by myself.
Speaker 2: Respect.
Speaker 1: Moving on a couple games last night, belt asd situation in Naptown. Thanks just beat the Grizzies yesterday when twenty seven one thirteen shouts of Tare's hooped out twenty two and nine mill swooped as well, seventeen ten to seven. That's some bank cooked yesterday with twenty two. John only had twelve yesterday day.
Speaker 3: For Jai Magic b Hawks one fourteen.
Speaker 2: You know what, move on?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, regular feel me? Will people be will people be messing up at Bro?
Speaker 2: They start that little bull bs trade rumor stuff like oh people think about trading Jai in the off season, like people still human? That should be affecting niggas Like damn, who said this? You know what I mean? They think about I was gonna say, especially what happened, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: His house was broken into and he was unfortunately some things was missed when he came back. So on top of that type of personal situation, then now you're hear about you get moved on. You'd be like, I, damn don't need to move about this month. Yeah, that's the hell of robbing me. You're talking about trade me. Yeah, it's time for me to go. That's how your mom started going like you shouldn't do that. It was over a million dollars worth of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Cleaned up boy?
Speaker 1: And that's tough man, especially somebody who got feel me around his kids. Like, but that's a lot to think about.
Speaker 2: And then when somebody I ain't preaching this, but now when somebody try to protect themself. Now you see why you got ship, you know what I'm saying. And now yeah, now you'll see why I'm Yeah, that's why you got the lighter. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Put a real bliky out of the cardle I just drive around that out all the way.
Speaker 3: Just got that off.
Speaker 2: It's my new logo.
Speaker 3: You get the other.
Speaker 2: Nahant to drop off far Bro, your own bro of the Noah Bro. I'm just saying, bro, because they were run up there. Obviously they planned it out. It was a player ribery. They knew he was gone or whatever. But just imagining somebody was happened to be at the crib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of way. You're here too, man, good way. Patriso doubles it up. Magic beat the Hawks yesterday one fourteen to one oh eight. Ben Carroll went crazy yesterday thirty six, ten and five.
Speaker 2: I think them boys can make it run, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fro twenty five and seven. But Tray hooked out yesterday thirty eight and six.
Speaker 2: He ain't got we ain't got. We ain't got no help.
Speaker 3: They missing Jen, ain't.
Speaker 2: Jalen were down bad, man. But again, the Magic can make a run. They got them both boys healthy. Yeah, we might see the Magic Maker run for that four or five spot. Can we go to the conference? Know they drop, but you know they can get hot with that twenty eight and twenty and seven. They can get hot, man, you know they can.
Speaker 1: It's a three game difference between seventh and fourth and the East run.
Speaker 2: Bro, they get hot. They got the squad to do it. Could we go scrub but just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I want to see the difference between Oh yeah, next thing, catching Celtics.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Yeah. But if I'm the Knicks, I'm getting I'm cool with moving to that four spot. If you're the Knicks, yeah, I want to see the Calves before I want to see the Celtics. I see, it's like, but also do you want to see the Bucks? Though, I want to see the Calves before I see the Celtics. I'm not worried about I'm not worried about nobody down there, Okay, I mean I ain't worried. Like my matchup three to six, that's cool. I get out the first round, but that second round to see the defending champs, it's tough. Yeah, I'm cool. Like the Bucks, they gonna stay at five.
Speaker 3: I hope that stays.
Speaker 1: The Bucks gonna stay at five. I need Detroit to go get that fifth seed. Come on, Detroit, some of you worth something.
Speaker 2: The Bucks gonna stay at five. They don't want to move. They won't play the cast. I'm telling you they they won't play the cast.
Speaker 1: We need to piss at that five spot so we can get them about the paint real quick.
Speaker 2: Either the Bucks, the Buck's gonna stay at four or five. They not messing with that too. No, yeah, they gonna be. They gonna put that. They're gonna hit that B.
Speaker 1: So you think the next would potentially you know what I'm saying, welcome that the capitalis match up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay, yeah, but the Knicks Bucks first around, it's tough. That's a tough round because you still.
Speaker 1: Got to see Damon. I feel about the Nicks this year, but it's such a Damiani.
Speaker 2: But it's such a disappointment if you gotta go against you that second round. Bro, Like, no, Bro, that's a bad year. Yeah, respect Eastern Conference championship goes, Bucks do too. You're gonna have to run to somebody.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying that Like, okay, that's cool, but what's more embarrassing getting snuck in the first round by a team that, like the Bucks, that ain't really a sneaky team.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible way to go take around second round.
Speaker 1: He lost his Celtics. You couldn't do nothing about it, Damon Yngs. Youop oy their first round and you move down for that. Oh that's wicked.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying they gonna do it, but I don't. It's cool. You gotta meet them some point, you right, I meet them in the second round. I don't want to lose in the first round.
Speaker 4: You're right, calv Celtics Knicks that they might as well get him a by if it was the start today. As much as I love the magic, Souther's gonna watch the niggas down for sure.
Speaker 2: Pisses Knicks would be ugly. That'd be I like that, Piston's Knicks. I mean, I know the Knicks gone.
Speaker 3: But fucking in ninety one.
Speaker 2: I like Brenda jump walking through that door.
Speaker 1: Bring the rivalry back, man, fuck, let me see, let's see, let me see Paiser's Knicks, Piston's Nicks.
Speaker 2: I love for Pacers Knicks.
Speaker 3: Far Tyres act like Reggie Miller.
Speaker 1: You know what happens when we get to the garden belt. I asked, let's move on off. Cass beat the Nets one ten to ninety seven, Domin Michemon crazy with twenty six. They're just called it eighteen and nine, Mobi eighteen to thirteen.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like that the office for them, man Nets is trying to capture the flag as well. The Knicks beat the Bulls are staying overtime one thirteen to one, eleven, Cat had thirty twenty eighteen and Jaylen Brusseter had twenty two and twelve.
Speaker 2: I just don't think the Knicks got enough, man, I ain't gonna lie to you me battling with the bulls. Who's in the capture the flags see too, just like these are real battles. Came down to a last second shot blocked from and then you see the calves just blowing. Yeah, they smoking people. I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's a different level. Yeah, okay, respect for show. Nuggets beat the Hornets. They went one fifteen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jamal Murray looking like he's back to the old school waves man thirty four piece, Yokis had twenty nine seventeen to nine. Your boy Miles Bridges had thirty six, thirteen and seven.
Speaker 2: The hoop Miles. But yeah, the Denver Nuggets are coming out of the West. That's what you want. Denver Nuggas are coming out of the West.
Speaker 3: Jamal Murray is doing this on purpose.
Speaker 2: He woke up. He's they're coming out the West.
Speaker 3: He legit been chilling the first half of the year. Bro's on the chair.
Speaker 2: They back, They're coming out the West. Bro, he played well, well he's supposed to. Yoki is really bro lightweight just because I mean SGA and them their record are so good and they hooping. But the best player in the league is Yokish for sure. It's not even close. H g A is the most bad. This is this year to win n VP. He's killing, He's cold, First Team All NBA, all that good stuff. Yo is the best player in the NBA, without doubt. They're about to They're about to make it to the finals and we're about to finally see Boston versus Never Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if it stays as is, potentially you would have a Nuggets Grizzlies matchup and that's Christmas Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll saw what they did with my turner last night.
Speaker 1: And no disrespect to Triple J Allstar year, but he don't want ship to do with yok Bro.
Speaker 3: Damn that's old.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Signed Nuggets Celtics Finals. That's what they thought it was gonna be last year.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Nuggets, Okay, see, but ship Man, I don't know, I got enough.
Speaker 3: We ain't seasoned, No.
Speaker 2: Got enough, Bro, they got Yo.
Speaker 3: White people Protato salad with the Raisings for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's get through some games that.
Speaker 3: People watch the show. I'll just say I know that ship nasty mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the rest. Take the sell anyways. Connoisseur perspective Knicks at Calves to Night. That's a good game.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I got Calves.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go next. I'm going next. Grizzlies at Magic.
Speaker 3: Damn, another good one. I'm taking Magic. I got a Pollo killing the night.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Magic. I'm gonna go Grizzlies. I don't think you're gonna play his bat he did?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna play back to bet Shure Bucks at Wizards Bucks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, light work heat at Raptors.
Speaker 3: I'll take a rap off take the Raptors.
Speaker 2: They was in there with them teens. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: It's at rapp came out to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm more Raptors as well. Home Court Adventage different right now. Pistons at Spurs Spurs mm hm, Fox they hoop.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Pistons, bro.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a healthy match up at that point. Guard this the night. Uh fucking I go Pistons.
Speaker 1: Why not Pelicans at Maths mass taking the pails?
Speaker 3: Hmm, I got I got a little tray getting the dubbed night though.
Speaker 2: Shout to try Murph Dog for shure.
Speaker 1: Why not Maths t Wolves at Rockets? Good game, there's a lot of good games on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we might need to come in this bitch in the morning. Uh the Rockets.
Speaker 2: The Rockets, Okay, thunder at jazz?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like work.
Speaker 2: And then where's that cane. I'm gonna go with the Wos.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go wors as well. A right be hearing Very five buckets? Who was getting to it?
Speaker 3: I'll give it to Bend Carrol Man thirty sixteen and five. I'm rocket, my.
Speaker 1: Boy be damn got you got Mike, you don't got this nigga A little teammate.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh no, this this come from something now, respect, I still got a little crazy.
Speaker 2: I just want to move on.
Speaker 3: No possible you I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just move on, man, Yeah, nigga, like you said twenty nine seventeen is my Very five.
Speaker 3: Don't put the good man man, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go old man, Brian.
Speaker 3: The whole body of you, we got you start sinking.
Speaker 2: Old man, Brian, he had forty bro man forty eight.
Speaker 3: What they say from the rule that said a wood.
Speaker 2: Strucking up to give so.
Speaker 3: Swallower and spin her back out. You hear me? What come on?
Speaker 2: Get well? So you got to be here? Gee, Jeffrey, no.
Speaker 3: Bow bowl man play bobol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got with you yesterday.
Speaker 3: Castle special man. He's a hundred million dollar niggas and he pointed, he pointed at him too. That's a disrespectful part. Rookie of the year right there, most definitely. H m hm.
Speaker 2: You know what, I like, I shouldn't say this because it's gonna come off wrong. I'm glad, Like I'm glad Pop is healthy and good, but I'm glad he's not there because they let him hoop. Usually Pop do the rookies kind of bogus, you know what I mean, They don't get the play as much, just be kind of bogus. Like even like Winby last year, they would play him. We'd be like, they ain't get with me the ball way, don't give him the ball, give them a ball.
Speaker 3: In the ball.
Speaker 2: He kind of do all the rookies kind of like that, even like the John tay Mary. I remember he didn't get to play just all the rookies always had like a little tough time. I'm glad that Pop is healthy, but I'm glad that Castle got a chance to play under a different coach. He get a chance to hope and we get to see how good he really is. Most definitely I agree with that hum percent. He guess it's just gonna be himself.
Speaker 1: He ain't got worried bout beating system, because you can system that's winning many championships, even though it's probably outdated an extent. Yeah, for sure, I'm gonna go say house some man PG from on skates last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, PG, I'm only on the island.
Speaker 3: He need to give up some though.
Speaker 2: PG. He did make him touch earth though.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's hurt, though. Man, he don't move a sign, so he cold. Bro He's definitely heard. All his steps is like chopping now, like go back, like that first take off like you see that. Yeah, he don't even he can't get by nobody no more. He older, but he's still hurt. I heard broke. He came out and said that he's battle injuries. We'll ply here. He said, he get injunctions to play and stuff. Yeah he hurt, but damn, look at this skill.
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeh, Bro? Sevenues the game.
Speaker 3: Look at the score.
Speaker 2: The big shot takes the lead to thirty. God, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Who that ballhead? Niggah? What that nigga?
Speaker 2: Remember before he was ball and we was like, hey, broke cut your hair, boy, he need to grow it back. Show man, give up soon? Tell you who you got man? Uh? Ship, Bron had eleven turnovers. I love Bron, but eleven turnovers is crazy work. You're the all time leader and turnovers. I know you played the most.
Speaker 4: Show this ship like him booming on goddamn mark. Yeah, bro, he was on my game. Hey damn, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You're not passing that physical whole ass nigga?
Speaker 2: He said, I passed it. Bro.
Speaker 5: What I'm playing right now? The fine which is crazy to me. That's why I hate the NBA. Bro, Why don't why is it he? Why does that go through?
Speaker 3: For real? Why didn't that go through? He's out there performed.
Speaker 2: They couldn't. I'm being for real. They couldn't take a chance on him. His medical is bad, Bro, His medical was bad in college when he came out them needs is shot something name right?
Speaker 3: So he just died slowly.
Speaker 2: You gotta think, why would you trade Mark Williams if you the Hornets? You didn't say that, you don't got no center.
Speaker 3: You don't. They started to why if he dying.
Speaker 2: And he twenty one? If he even that, you know, how one can I do the last couple years? It might be twenty two, aveages sixteen and.
Speaker 3: They got a rough life even that. Just just need this lucky forty his body, Ben, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, Can they see that? Can they see that? You see that? They twenty three? This production team did y'all see can they see that? Yes, I'm out, Bro? You got some place for him? Man, be here. You gotta parlay for the win the weekend.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, Man, let me go and get us out.
Speaker 4: The white Man, uh Polo twenty five, Anthony Karl, Anthony Towns twenty I got the Milwaukee Bucks just on the even spread.
Speaker 2: R J.
Speaker 4: Beard twenty k, Honeyham twenty five, Trey Murphy twenty shot to the Younger the Jaalen Green twenty two fifty wins your grand total of ten k today.
Speaker 2: Fifty K? I ain't at that, yeah, but sho'll get some pepper onto the weekend.
Speaker 1: Last thing, if we get out here super chat, Kimbo Slice said, why Jeff stay playing the cash They got the best record for a reason.
Speaker 2: They stay healthy. It's Slicks spooky for Boston.
Speaker 3: Damn he like him.
Speaker 2: I like the calve was calve fan, but is that the real one that it's not brushing peace? Oh ship, I'm gone man.
Speaker 1: And on that note, we will see y'all Wednesday. Have a good weekend, be safe. We'll be back five three in the morning.
Speaker 2: The volume