Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock movers report. The company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenovack, Romain Bostik, and Katie Greifel.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's get you some individual gainers as we await some earnings to cross the Bloomberg terminal. I'm going to go to one that was the number one gainer in both the S and P five hundred NASEEQ one hundred. We're talking about Axon. It's the maker of tasers and also public safety software. They reported in an adjusted EPs for the fourth quarter that beat the average estimate. So this one up remains seventeen and a half percent. We got to go to Salesforce.
Speaker 4: Salesforce earnings crossing the wire. I'm going to start off with the forecast for the current quarter, the fiscal first quarter, the company c's revenue of about eleven billion dollars to eleven point one billion dollars, the low end of that range, higher than the average of street estimates of about ten point nine to nine billion for the current or the quarter that just passed. Excuse me, the company reported eleven point two billion dollars, slightly above what the street was looking for. Adjusted EPs also came in above what the street was looking for at three dollars and eighty one cents. The average of estimates was three zero five in Caroline. The company also saying that it plans to increase its share buyback authorization to fifty billion dollars and.
Speaker 1: Maybe tim that is what the investor base wants to hear, if that's the proof point, look believe in us. We're believing in our own stock. We think we're so beaten up, what more than forty percent in the last twelve months, We're going to be buying back to up to fifty billion dollars. There, they're trying to perhaps tempt people to start to figure on catching a falling.
Speaker 5: Knife, and also trying to get people to think of Salesforce increasingly as an agentic AI company. Mark Benioff, charired CEO, saying quote, We've rebuilt Salesforce to become the operating system for the agentic enterprise, bringing humans and agents together on one trusted platform. And the more intelligence moves to where work happens, the more valuable Salesforce becomes. The question is can it convince investors that it is a company for the AI.
Speaker 3: Era, you know, having said that, it's a stock that, as we know, has been under pressure, down almost thirty percent here in twenty twenty six. Already the stock is down about fifty percent since late December, or actually say late in twenty twenty four December of twenty twenty four, so it has been pulling back dramatically, and now you can see the stock in the aftermarket down about two percent. This is despite increasing its share buyback authorization to fifty billion dollars and again going to that first quota revenue eleven point zero three to eleven point zero eight billion, that is above the street estimate of ten point ninety nine billion, not enough though, and to impress investors, at least in that early after market trade.
Speaker 4: This sc also gets to the idea though, too, of just how important the conference calls are actually going to be here, and I do kind of wonder. I mean, it's kind of dueling conference calls because both Salesforce and Nvidia start at the same time. Caroline, who you're going to listen to?
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can spread across both. I'm going to be sitting next to you remain. I'm going to be dialing into what Ed is listening to on in video and what we're all listening to on CRM. But what I think is interesting is agent force. This is where we're seeing agents being deployed by CRM and what we're seeing in terms of the up selling, what we're seeing in terms of adoption. They say their average revenue run rate has reached eight hundred million dollars, up one hundred and sixty nine percent year of a year. They've pulled twenty nine thousand deals up fifty percent. Q on Q. Is that enough to show that their offerings in terms of agentic KI is enough to secure the amount of money and the amount of seats that they need people to still keep.
Speaker 5: On paying for well Salesforce shares down about two point seventy five three percent in the after hours trade. Desk shares down ten percent in the after hours, make that twelve percent at this point. This after the first quarter forecast missed estimates, first quarter revenue coming in at least at seventy six hundred and seventy eight million dollars. The estimate was for six hundred and eighty eight point eight million dollars a first quarter adjusted ebadah, this is the guidance about one hundred and ninety five million, the estimus for two hundred and twenty two points seven million dollars. Shares continuing to move lower, down about twelve point six percent in the after hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's on top of already about a thirty four percent decline in shares of trade desk here in twenty twenty six. I should point out about ten percent of the float is short, so any kind of negative you know, maybe the shorts kind of have it right, but you're definitely seeing this stock down almost another twelve percent here in the aftermarket.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And it gets to this idea too. I mean, we talk about the idea of what these ad tech platforms they're doing, and the idea of a lot of the money flowing away from some of the more single players in that space, and too, I guess some of those bigger tech companies that of course have their own already baked into it. It'll be interesting that's actually a conference call. I'd be interested to be a fly on the wall on as well.
Speaker 1: People are pretty positive on all of these companies when you're looking at the analyst recommendations twenty two say bye on trade desk only three say c. The price target is well above where they currently trade is some forty six dollars. So where are they going to be able to convince the market that you can start adding to these names amid the disruption and ai ans list.
Speaker 3: All right, we're talking a lot about technology. Let's go to a retailer a little bit of lightness, perhaps Urban Outfitters out with their results fourth quarter EPs A dollar five a share fourth quarter just at EPs, that's coming in better what the street was expecting. A dollar forty three a share versus a dollar twenty six and fourth quarter com retail segment sales up about five and a half percent. That's a beat two in terms of what the street was expecting. Remain and this stock's up about one and a half percent here in the aftermarket.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to text snow Flake shares higher in the after hours trade. Here the company saying that first quarter product revenue and its words will be in a range of one point twenty six to one point twenty seven billion. That's pretty much on the nose of what the street was expecting. That's coming on the heels of a fourth quarter revenue of about one point two eight billion, slightly higher than what the street was looking for. For the full year, the company says expect about five point sixty six billion dollars in revenue. The street was looking for five point five to four. The company also says adjusted operating margin for the full year twelve point five percent, so at least on the margin here, it looks like a relatively inline quarter and a slight slight guide higher for the full year.
Speaker 1: Let's check out Zoom Communications because look, revenue beats both in its fiscal quarter reported and its full year guidance, but not so much if you're looking at the profitability they're really seeing twenty twenty seven adjusted earnings for share coming at five dollars seventy seven to five dollars eighty one. Now the market want to see six dollars six soon, though, did see that twenty twenty seven revenue will be in the range of five point zero seven to five point zero eight. That was a beat compared to the expectations. And for their fourth quarter, we saw online revenue up two point six percent year on year, and you also saw a beat in terms of their revenue, but again earnings per share falling short. This is a company that's having to invest in itself tied again, convince people that stick with our product, stick with the conferencing, stick with the AI that we've already integrated, but they're probably having to spend a bit on that. Missing cash and cash equivalents falling some six percent.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm looking at shares of paramount S guid Dance down about one point six percent. We're getting some some results from the company, not everything at this point in terms of that outlook. Paramount Guidance C's fiscal year revenue at thirty billion dollars. A look back fourth quarter year ofvery year Paramount plus revenue up seventeen percent, fourth quarter revenue coming in just above estimates at eight point one five billion dollars. Fourth quarter loss per share from continued operations at fifty two cents. Fourth quarter operating loss at three hundred and thirty nine million dollars estimate was for a profit a three hundred and nine point three million dollars. Shares down about one point six percent. The real story with this company, though, is does it get those assets from Warner Brothers Discovery, or does Netflix, win Out shares down about one point six percent.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the company behind WWE and so much more of those live events we're talking about, TKO Out with their results. Fourth quarter total revenue coming in slightly above all the street estimated one point zero four billion. If you go to WWE adjusted ebitdo that was better than the street was expecting. One hundred and sixty five million UFC revenue four hundred and one point four million. Again, that was better than what the street was expected. And fourth quarter adj just did EBITA coming in better than what the street was expecting. Stock Steel down about two point three percent here in the aftermarket.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.