Speaker 1: See you right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: I just round up information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Now, Kamala would have preferred two. And by the way, only three weeks from today until election day only an inflection point, a pivotal point for the country. And I hope all of you are going to assume that your vote will be the deciding vote in this campaign. I keep reminding people if you're interested, as a public service, we have all fifty states and how to register whenter early voting starts and stops in your state, etc. Etc. Again, as a public service, like we have the Kamala files her in her own words, the Walls files him and his own words. So Kamala, now, if she could have, she would have preferred the Joe Biden basement strategy, which is not to go out and not to leave and not to do interviews. She still hasn't eighty six days into this, has never done a press conference, and she's stepping out and she's going to do the Breakfast Club with Charlemagne the God and gonna do Brett Behar and she did, of course the view that hard hitting news show that it is, and Colbert she cracked a beer, and she talked about raising brand with the the new Howard Stern, not the old Howard Stern, and of course the Call Me Daddy podcast, which was a very big hit apparently with the young people. And anyway, so she wouldn't be doing any of this in my view if her campaign internal numbers were not atrocious, and they are atrocious. And she's also gotten into this pattern of sending out representatives and that's been pretty disastrous. Also, you have campaign co chair Gretchen Whitmer finally forced to apologize for this bizarre video that many believed that with a vidrido was a cheap attempt to mock Holy Communion. And she spent a number of days claiming, oh no, no, this was a promotion for semiconductor chips. Who I mean, it was obviously not, then apologizing for offending Catholics and Christians. You have another Harris surrogate. Barack Obama goes to Pennsylvania where he literally starts lecturing African American men and even going as far as accusing them of sexism. Let's play it seeing the same.
Speaker 3: Kinds of energy and turnout in all quarters of our neighborhoods and communities as you. So now I also want to say that seems to be more pronounced with the brothers I'm speaking to men directly. Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for them. So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has a history of ptegrating you because you've be That's a side sign, because that's one being a man is putting women down. That's not exciting.
Speaker 2: Whoa I mean talk about a lecture. Then Bill Clinton goes off to Georgia and mentions that the issue of Lake and Riley, I'll remember Kamala Harris as the borders are. We've had people murdered in this country, raped in this country, dozens of Americans. We've had hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime. You know. Then we have known terrorists in the country. We have known murderers that they've allowed into this country, thirteen thousand that we know of. It's insane and of course Bill Clinton then said the private part out loud, which kind of got them in trouble and sideways, just like it backfired with Barack Obama and Gretchen Whitmer when he said Lakeln Riley would likely be alive today if in fact they vetted Harris Biden illegals. Listen, you had a.
Speaker 1: Case in Georgian not very long ago, didn't you. They made an ad about it about it. What a young woman who'd been killed by an emigrant. Yeah, well, if they'd all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, and America is not having enough babies to keep our populations up, so we need immigrants that had been vetted to do work. There wouldn't be a problem. And he couldn't keep people.
Speaker 2: All torn up enoughset wouldn't have happened if they were vetted. I mean, you just you can't make this up anyway. Joining us now is a good friend of the program. Our friend Byron Donald's congressman from my free state of Florida. Congressman. Great to have you back.
Speaker 4: Good to be back with you.
Speaker 2: Sean, let's start with all of this, and I see that you've put up a lot of ex posts about this, and I just want to get your general reaction to Gretchen Whitmer, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: They're all elites. These are the same elites that have been destroying the country for the last twenty thirty years. These are the same elites who will try to lecture the American people about being empathetic, being tolerance, about how they are the virtue that should lead America. But if you don't do what they say, they try to demean you. If they want to try to do something cool, like in the case of Gretchen Whitmer, she demeans religious Catholics in America, or if he's some if you don't follow their lead when it comes to illegal immigration. Because the American people are well ahead of these elites about how we can't have this level of illegal immigration. They sent Bill Clinton out there to do. I don't know what he's doing. The fact of the matter is that the voters of our country have had enough of Kamala Harris, they'd enough of Joe Biden and to add on, and they've had enough of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, because we've heard the same talking points every four years trying to gin up fear, scare voters, lie about their political opponents. They get in office, and then not only does nothing change, they do worse with the American people, they do worse with our economy, they do worse with our security. I think voters have just simply had enough. It's why their surrogates are basically, you know, freaking out at this point, because the prospects are very clear that it looks like in twenty one days, Kamala Harris is going to lose this presidential election to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about you know, I have numbers that I have statistics, and I think they're pretty pretty staggering. And if you look, for example, if you look at the first three years of the Trump administration, this is just before the pandemic, the economic benefits will widespread. Overall growth rate in the country six point eight percent. Real median income grew at an even higher rate for African Americans at seven point nine percent, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans, all record highs. And you know, the Trump tax cuts By twenty nineteen, his incomes grew, the poverty rate went down to a sixty year low, the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. Lifted four point one million people out of poverty, you know, the biggest number since nineteen sixty six. And to me, you know these and then you add to that the lowest unemployment rate for all of these demographic groups African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment, and nobody ever talks about it. And you know, how have things worked out under Harris and Biden Haven't worked out very well. Congressman, Well, so I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Somebody talks about about it. I talk about it, You talk about it. Many of our friends talk about it, because it is the unarguable truth. What the Democrats have been doing is they run around destroy the economy. Then when it's time to run for president, they start turning off all their bad policies so that things get better in the country, and then when the election's over, they just turn the things back on. That's what's wrong with their economic policy. Not to mention border security and foreign policy. The first three years of the Trump administration was some of the most successful economic times since the Reagan administration. So it has proven that trunk economic policy that keeps money in the hands of people, that cuts rates, that cuts regulations is to the benefit of all Americans, not just wealthy Americans, but middle income and poor Americans. Compare that to the economic record of Kamala Harris. Massive inflation, a stagnate economy. People are falling behind. The interest rate on home mortgages are up. What it costs to fix your car is massively up. What it costs to buy a plane ticket is massively up. What it cost to buy bacon is massively up. Everybody's getting hit in the neck by Kamala Harrison Joe Biden. So now you have voters in demographic groups that typically don't vote Republican who are saying, wait a minute, I was alive when Donald Trump was president, and except for COVID nineteen, I was actually doing very well in this country. And I've lived under the last four years and I'm not doing well. It's the Pepsi taste challenge of American politics. And this is why Donald Trump's gonna win in three weeks.
Speaker 2: Why are you so confident about that. I'm telling people to assume that their vote will be the deciding vote. Am I wrong to think that way?
Speaker 4: No, You're right to think that way. And the first thing is all of this that I'm saying is based upon two very important things. Number One, voters of President Trump. Supporters of President Trump, they have been waiting with baited breath to get to the polls. If you're that person, get to the polls and vote. Do not wait till election day. Go early, get out there, make sure it's in to the campaign, and focus its resources on getting those other people to the polls that we have to get out and vote. That's number one. But number two, and this is what the left is freaking out about. CNN, MSNBC and the surrogates are freaking out about. They see that Kamala Harris is underperforming Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama when it comes to Black voters, Hispanic voters, now women, she's starting to underperform a little bit. And so what I think is going to occur is that in urban areas in our country she's going to underperform Joe Biden. And of course, as long as voters supporting President Trump, get to the polls and do their job and cast their ballot. That's where I think you can have a very resounding victory for Donald Trump and America First Principles.
Speaker 2: This November Big break right back more with Florida Congressman Byron Donald's on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to join us as we continue. I continue now with Florida Congressman Byron Donalds from my free state of Florida. There's never been a bigger choice election. I mean, you either want open borders like we've been living with and all the national security danger that comes along with it and all the high cost that comes along with that, or you want secure borders, which I think should be fundamental and basic to security. You believe in law and order, or you believe in defund dismantled, no bail laws. You believe in energy dominance independence, or you believe in you know, ending fracking and no offshore drilling like Kamala Harris. You think you believe in this philosophy of a cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, you know ideology like Kamala or Green New Deal that you co sponsored. Or you believe in capitalism, the greatest wealth creating system on earth. You believe in private health insurance, not government run anything, because government doesn't run very much, very well anyway, Or you get Kamala's Medicare for All, no option of private health insurance. You believe in peace through strength and America being the most dominant military force on the face of the earth. Or you're going to get the Harris Biden woke military that allowed a Ran, for example, to take in two hundred billion dollars in revenue and they've used it to fomente around the world. It's scary.
Speaker 4: No, you're absolutely right. And I'll add one more to you, Sean. If you want to get men out of women's sports, and if you want children to be protected from this insane gender fluidity agenda of the radical less which Kamala Harris supports, you better get out of vote for Donald Trump. I'll tell you one of the cultural issues that is starting to not only just break Donald Trump's way, but it's starting to break up the dominant position the Democrats have had over minorities in our country. It is about this issue of gender fluidity. Basically taking away puberty from young boys and young girls is an eneughma to men in this country, especially Hispanic men and Black men. They don't like it, they don't like the sound of it. They don't want to be a part of it. They've damned short on one taxpayer money going to it. And so this is the type of stuff that as President Trump and JD are talking about it more and more through ads, the ad campaigns are talking about it. But as that stuff starts to really get out there more and more, you're having ethnic minorities in the United States saying, wait a minute, this is just playing crazy. Like I thought, I could be there for Kamala Harris, but not if she supports this. And you will notice, Sean, she will not say no to the radical transgender ideology and the Democrat Party she won't say no to it because she supports it. So I believe that is another issue, combined with all the others that you talked about, which is why we are dealing in an environment where Donald Trump can win big in three weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean pretty amazing, and it's never been a bigger choice election. What do you think of what has happened. I mean, there's been a pretty dramatic shift in not only polling but in betting markets, all in the direction of Donald Trump. What changed in the last few weeks.
Speaker 4: I think a couple of things have changed. One, Yes, the black male voter problem is real. Democrats know it. Black men are starting to really shift towards Donald Trump more and more as the days go by. Number two is that I think the Republican Party is united. Our part is united, is Sean in ways I've not seen these probably ever. I don't think I've ever seen the part of this united. Probably not this united since unfortunately after nine to eleven behind George W. Bush. And so you have a situation where we are united and we're focused, we have one mission on saving the country. And then you have other parts of our country who might be independent, registered voters, but typically lean Democrats. They've had enough, so they're radical inflation, the radical open borders, they've had enough for these culture wars. They just want in America to make sense again, and they see that that only possibility is with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really appreciate you. Byron Donald's thank you, Congressman, You're the best. Thanks eight nine four one show is on number you want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Only three weeks until election day, and if you've not registered, want to know about how to register in your state. As a public service, we have that information for every state up on Hannity dot com. We also have up on Hannity dot com when early voting starts and stops in every state. We have the Kamala files, we have the Walls files. All of this available them in their own words as a public service, and you can share it with your friends, your family, your co workers, and your neighbors and put it up and share it with your social media friends. Most people are on social media. The only one who has no access to social media is me. My team refuse us to give it to me. I have been denied access for years now. I can't even count how many years. Listen. I know it's a tough economy for so many of us, for so many of you, especially in this Harris Biden economy mess that they've given us. And one way you can save money and not sacrifice service is make the switch to my cell phone company, Pure Talk. And the beauty is you're not sacrificing at all because you get the same exact five G network, you get the same exact cell towers, you get the same exact service, and you pay about half and the average family will save close to one thousand dollars, if not more a year. And I know the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, we've got a free phone. We'll give you a free phone, but just sign your life away for the next two or three years and pay a lot more for service than you'd otherwise ever have to pay. From pure Talk. I mean, you can buy five phones by the time it's all said and done. Anyway, stop overpaying for things that you don't need, for example, like data. Now with pure Talk, for twenty five bucks a month, you can get unlimited talk, text, five gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming in fifty plus countries and ninety plus percent of people five gigs of data is plenty. You don't need anymore twenty five bucks a month. Try and get that plan from one of the big carriers. It's simple, fast, easy to make the switch. You just dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save. Now you do it. Now, you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. There is no contract to sign, there's no activation fee. You keep your phone, you keep your phone number, and they also have great deals on phones if you want a different phone. Pound two to fifty keywords save now from our friends at Puritalk. Earlier we were talking and we didn't have enough time to expand on it. But you know, Linda pretty much acknowledged my statement that I'm kind of a loser in my real life. Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: And I actually have the reasons why you are such a giant loser.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Why did I Why did I open this door? Why? The first one is what is wrong with me that I opened this door?
Speaker 5: There's a lot. We only have about a half an hour, so we should probably just jump right in. Let's just get into it.
Speaker 2: Seems like Linda made a list, so we'll let her go first.
Speaker 5: I'm good at list. Lists are actually my forte. It's good, you know, unlike Kamala, I'm not into astrology or astronomy, but today.
Speaker 2: I mean the stars and the stars Galileo. Look at this star. She's a lot by the way.
Speaker 5: You don't think I could dislike her? More, but I can. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, she came from a middle class family. You may not know that she.
Speaker 5: Actually you know what's funny. When Al Gordon starts making fun of you, You've hit a new low. I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that's interesting. I want to point out that Kamala Harris grew up in a middle class family.
Speaker 5: Also, I mean, what yeah, I mean that's a real flipping of the bird in a very post she knows snoody way. I mean, I love it because that that guy was a jerk. But whatever. So I was thinking. I was thinking about, you know, some of the plumbing issues you've been having, and it occurred to me that you're probably lying and that you are a wet wipe user and you just can't admit it on live national radio, and so you've made up a fake guss with a fake story when you're really just trying to get a clean butt. I get it, you know it's.
Speaker 2: There is actual I'll tell you why you're so wrong. Definitely, you're definitely go.
Speaker 5: To your house right now. There's definitely some fleshable wipes I'm gonna find.
Speaker 2: I am going to take a picture of the toilet and then you're going to understand why you were wrong.
Speaker 5: Is there something special about your toilet?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yeah, what is it? It takes care of all that now. I just happen to not be a user, but it was. It came with the thing. I was like, what's this thing? It is there? But no, I do not use wet wipes. I can tell you, and I'm swearing on my own life. There you go. Okay, it sounds sounds a little sounds a little that wouldn't make somebody a loser.
Speaker 5: That you couldn't admit that you use one. Perhaps it's a little bit of a losery thing.
Speaker 2: Oh it was in the guest room. It wasn't in my room I live.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, maybe you just decided to use a different facility. That's okay, that happened.
Speaker 2: No, I did not use it different. I used the same bathroom every time. And for you to assume that I'd be lying to you is I'm so offended. I'm getting the vapors. I feel woke.
Speaker 5: Our friend Bill texting me, I think you should know you're getting support all right, Because Bill Hickey is texting me right now. He goes, he's telling the truth. His toilet scare the crap out of me.
Speaker 2: Literally literally just for effect. You know, I have a lot of faults. Lying is not one of them.
Speaker 5: I think. The other reason that you are a looser is because I know that you like junk food and you're sneaking it, even though you give Uncle James the hardest time. If he even slips off just a little bit, just a second, you know.
Speaker 2: You're like the casino. The differences I was occasionally The differences is I maintain I get on the scale every day and I have a range, and I just stay within that range. And if if if I go up two or three pounds that day, I will eat far less than the day before, and then the next day I will be at my fighting weight. I just stay at my fighting weight.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. What's that going to do with torturing your brother in law?
Speaker 2: There has nothing to do with it, because James has been a yo yo dieter forever and yoyo a dieter. He's just he's been on NJ diet now for the seventh time. Yes, he's a yo yo dieter. And then he gains all the night.
Speaker 5: It is really hard. I'm sorry, but that is a by.
Speaker 2: Not that hard because he ends up being very successful. It does work. NJA works. That's how I lost my weight. The differences I was it was so hard and painful. I was not going to do it again.
Speaker 5: What I just said, it was hard. See reason number four that you're a loser is that you're arguing with me when we're saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, we're not, because you say I'm harassing It was uncle James. But but Uncle James. His back is better, he feels better, he's healthier.
Speaker 5: Saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's my brother in law. I'm not denying that it's hard. I did it myself.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 5: I think we need the rule to tape back to where you said that it wasn't hard. But that's okay. We'll let that one slide for a minute.
Speaker 2: No, it is hard. But but and James gains it all back, it has to go through the pain again.
Speaker 5: That his nickname now Jinn and James uncle a news secret nickname for James James.
Speaker 2: All right, how many more items on your list?
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna take it easy on you. You're tired, you're not feeling good today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna feeling good today. I'm not. I have not shared that with the audience, but no, I'm not one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: That's all right, I'll share it with them. Sean doesn't feel good today, everybody, it's a it's a list, you know, bit of the show. We can tell them now, all right.
Speaker 2: I want to bring my a game for the final three weeks of this campaign. That's it. I got. I got a singular focus right now. And like so many others.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we got to keep crazy out of the White House. She's got to leave. If she stays here any longer, the whole country is going to turn upside down even more than it already is. I mean, it's really disgusting. And can I just say for a minute, the fact that we have dysentery and people without clean water in western North Carolina and twenty twenty fourth, shame on you, you federal government scumbags out there who want to say that you're doing everything you can. You're not. Babies are dying, elderly are dying. Please go help them, Please stop, and please stop arresting the people that are trying to help. It's enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Mike Johnson is right. It was only two percent after two weeks. It's so sad. And then while reporting, even though we got criticized for it, was dead on right because we got it from the FEMA website that they redirected FEMA funds that were for Americans and emergency relief to Harris Biden illegals over a billion dollars. And we also reported that their top two priorities were DEI related diversity, equity inclusion and climate change the first two priorities, and that they were missing in action if you talk to the people on the ground for over a week and a half. And meanwhile, if it weren't for neighbor helping neighbor, Samaritan's Purse and Elon Musk and Donald Trump partnering to get Starlink there, they wouldn't have had any help. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It's a national mission not to mention the Greensboro facility, which they only just in the last week said oh, we'll start to open up our doors. So they took taxpayer funded dollars, they built this migrant facility in Greensboro, North Carolina. They open it and they don't say, oh, we'll take people from you know that are affected and don't have homes, anyone enough cars, anyone enough shoes, don't have food and water, and it staid there's a housing migrants and what the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: It's unreal. Nebraska Bill Next, Sean Hannity Show, Hi.
Speaker 6: John, thank you very much for a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend. What's going on? What's on your mind today? We love our friends on Nebraska. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, I just wanted to give you a couple of observations and say one thing too, you know, with JD. Vance and Byron Donald in the Republican Party, I think there's a lot of good things ahead. Another thing is that I've listened to a few people around here also who have said that, well, Trump's got this in the bag, so maybe I don't need the vote, but I think what they're missing the ball.
Speaker 2: No, let me give you my quick message. No he doesn't. No, that's not true. This is a very close election, and I'm studying data all day and all night. And anybody believes that is believing a lie. You must assume that your vote will be the determining vote in this election. That's the level of urgency everybody needs to have.
Speaker 6: And what I try to remind them too, is another aspect. I said, it's not just for the presidency. You've got senators and congressmen, You've got judges, you've got state legislator, school board people. You know, if you complain about your property taxes, vote some of these school board people off who keep raising your taxes every every year and raising the mill levee. And this is as important as it gets.
Speaker 2: And I know, let me tell you, let me add to your list. You know what, if Donald Trump is elected, we want a Republican Senate, we want a Republican House. So at least the first two years of his presidency he could accomplish so much and really get this country back on track. That would be extraordinarily helpful. So have you got to vote for Trump? I hope you'll vote for a Republican senator. You know that means Bernie Moreno, that means people like Dave McCormick. I mean, this matters for your local congressman. And don't vote for a a you know, Hakeem Jefferys, Nancy Pelosi Democrat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we have enough of those in Nebraska as it is. And I also it reminds me of Rush Limbal used to say low information voters. But they're on both sides, and we need to kick these people in the rear end and get them going and make them understand that they need to be involved in this and they need to vote for everybody that we just talked about.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's well said. Good advice. Bill in Nebraska. Thank you. My friend Casey is in Texas. Casey, how are you glad you called sir?
Speaker 7: Hey, Shawn, I'm a senior in high school. This will be my first time voting.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Thank you, And if i'n to talk to you, I watched the show for many years, and I'm really concerned about people getting out too. Just like what you were just saying, everybody needs to go everywhere, even if you're in a deep red state like Oklahoma, you need to vote. Your vote matters, vote like your life depends on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, you're assume you're now eighteen years old. Congratulations and it's great that you're a conservative. Do most of your friends know that? Kamala Harris, I'll play this cut referred to people eighteen to twenty four of which demographic you are part of, as stupid because here's what she said. We know about this population and it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact.
Speaker 5: What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four? They are stupid.
Speaker 6: That is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant.
Speaker 5: They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 2: They are stupid. Do most of your friends know that she referred to eighteen and twenty four year olds is stupid?
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know how many of my friends know that. I can say that at my school. I live in a more conservative area and most of my friends that are in politics are conservative. But it's really a distress that she said that. And one thing I want to add, I'm outside all the time, so I see many more Trump signs than Kamma signs. I know I'm in Texas, but like this summer, I was up in Toronto and I saw multiple people wearing mag hats in Toronto. So just shows you that worldwide people are tired of the liberal agenda. Like people hate Tredo him in Canada. He's done after this upcoming election next year. Peer Paulyev is gonna win that election, and you know, Canada and the US need to wake up.
Speaker 2: I can't disagree with the word just saying you're eighteen years old, Casey. I'm gonna give you some advice in your life. I would a couple of things have worked for me. Hard work, my belief in God, you know, my personal law and savior, and my strong work ethic, and just staying out of trouble and avoiding being around people that are not good for you, okay, And then for life and your career, find something that you love to do, and then find a way to make money at it. I found radio, the mic went on, the light went on, my life changed. I never looked back, never thought I'd be successful in any way, and I just kept jumping through hoop after hoop after hoop and took opportunity after opportunity, and God blessed me beyond what I deserved. Find what you're passionate about, and then find a way to make money at what you're passionate about. Okay. I hope that helps you.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is our number, and that's going to wrap things up at Today. Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Eric Trump will join us. Aris Faulkner, who's doing a town hall today. We'll air tomorrow with President Trump. It's an all female audience. We'll get a preview of that. We'll give you some clips. We'll do the latest on the economy. Steve Moore will join us, Horace Cooper, We'll check in with Steven Miller, Kelly ANDNG Comway and David Asman. Say you DVR Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow with just twenty days to go, best election coverage. Thank you for making this show possible.