Speaker 1: A carry line. She's a queen and talking and so she's getting really not afraid to feel its episode soul. Just let it flow. No one can do we quiet cary Line is sounding Carolne.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back with Lanco.
Speaker 3: I have Brandon and Trip and I'm telling you guys, you guys are freaking inspiring. Y'all have been through it highest high, lowest low back to just like finding out what really matters, and y'all are better than ever. Yeah, Like, guys, this is exciting new album out.
Speaker 4: We're back and better than ever.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's your second official album We're gonna make it is out and then single We Grow Up Together About your Kids is out and it's growing Up.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, y'all have so much to say, you have wisdom to share, you really do.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks. If this is a new segments we've been talking for like however long, and.
Speaker 2: So y'all share it all. So have you missed the conversation on my day? Go back and hear it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have you draw some cards all.
Speaker 4: Right, anywhere?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, So let's see what you got here?
Speaker 2: Tell me more. I'm gonna give you this microphone.
Speaker 4: So how's work? I read the question and then answer, Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: If you could be famous for something, what would you want it to be? Playing in a band called Lanka Perfect.
Speaker 6: What's a habit or routine you'd like to get into. That's interesting because it would be just having a routine. I would like to just get into a routine, which right now, yeah, with two kids four and one, every day is just totally different. So I would like to find a routine because I used to kind of have a routine. Now it's like I would like to actually be disciplined enough to kind of gonna wake up at this time and despite the variables, I'm gonna go for a walk or I'm gonna work out or something. So my habit of routine would be just having a routine.
Speaker 2: Running videos.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's what that's mine, and that's about to do my next answer. What's something you've worked really hard at recently? So, okay, I haven't actually taking taken one step towards running, but I've worked really hard on my TikTok algorithm to be a running TikTok I'd like send them a Brendan at night. I'm like, dude, I'm getting into this. I haven't ran yet, but I want to run. And I'm watching all these videos of people run, like wearing the gear in the shoes and how to like how to keep the zone two down and all that stuff, and I'm like, heart rate down. I'm like, dude, I want to do this, but I've been working really hard at getting my algorithm to.
Speaker 4: Be about running. It's working. They got you. I haven't run yet, though, we'll see. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm almost there.
Speaker 5: Like I thought today, if maybe five an hour before I go to dinner, I might try to, you know, get a few steps in. Not I'm gonna watch TikTok about it.
Speaker 4: I believe it's better than you were setting me.
Speaker 6: Tiktoks of like eating, it's challenged, like people that these.
Speaker 5: People that just like cram in their face and I'm like, why am I watching this?
Speaker 4: But I can't stop.
Speaker 6: So at least, hey, it starts somewhere you're started media, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: I'm like sitting there sweating at night watching tiktoks and people running, like, man, this is awesome.
Speaker 6: To get there living vic curiously, that's VI curious working out, that's great. Also for anyone that's not watching, they're just listening. Trip is like an in shape dude. He's like, uh, yeah, Brown is a shape collegiate basketball player. Uh yeah, now I get it. What's something you think people tend to assume about you when they meet you for the first time. This is actually a great question.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I talked to my wife a lot about this because it's a it is a thing if you meet me for the first time.
Speaker 4: Uh, because I'm I'm an entertainer.
Speaker 6: I'm a front man, you know, so like I the same way I like winning a crowd over. I like winning people over. So if you meet the first time, people do. And this actually is why I've talked about it, because it actually like it's a bit of a hurdle in relationships, like especially working relationships with me, is that when you meet me, I'm super good with the flow, happy, go, looky, positive, optimistic. That's because I'm trying to establish a relationship that but as you get to know me, you will find that I'm extremely analytician. Yeah, I'm extremely analytical. My enneagram is I'm a challenger. Yeah, it's not. It's just well, but I'm a wing seven, so I am he's like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get to know him until there's something that you need to Yeah, it's curious about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm always like yeah, let's go hang, let's do so I'm down for bl blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: But if you but when things like it's the in the you know, earlier we were talking about things that matter. When something matter, I'm not things don't just like I don't let things just go. It's like, okay, well, let's hold on, let's explore it, like elaborate like why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why why are we doing that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Or I'm also not afraid of conflict or confrontation like hey, why did you I was messed up? Dude?
Speaker 4: Why'd you say? Like I'm not? And so at first it definitely is like, oh, have you go, lucky, go with the flow whatever.
Speaker 6: It's like that's all true to a point, but I also like I want to get down to the to you know, the foundation, like what you know, I don't need the fluff. Like, let's especially in working together, it's like, all right, what are we actually doing?
Speaker 4: I didn't like that.
Speaker 6: I did like that. You know, I'll say it like it is and so yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh am, I supposed to answer it to yea look at that.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, for both of us, you read it.
Speaker 5: Who in your life has had a bigger impact on you than they probably know?
Speaker 6: Oh man, these are hard questions. Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 4: What is this game?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 4: What setting? Would you play this game? Yeah? That's it's perfect for It's perfect for this. That's what I think.
Speaker 5: My brother has had a bigger impact on me than he probably knows. He his son was diagnosed with cancer about eight months ago and passed away a few months ago. And to watch him kind of go through that and be able to come out on the other end. You know, he's not out of the clear yet, but he's waking up every day trying to get out of it, you know. So I think that's been pretty inspiring to watch. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a family. It's it was not fun at all to go through. But watching him kind of leaning and CALLI lean into God and kind of except that they can't control certain things has been really inspiring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's interesting said because I honestly would have said them too. And Woodson who passed away, I mean, you know he's he's now in heaven, so maybe he doesn't. I don't know how that works, but you know, has had a huge impact on me. But since you said that, this may be super low hanging fruit, but it was also the first thing king to mine, simply because I don't think there's an ability to know it. But like my children, my four year old and one year old don't even know what that question means, what having an impact on somebody means, but they definitely haven't. And on top of that, my wife that that's what I definitely should also say, because I'm not walking around the house being like, you know, honey, you really have made me view life this way.
Speaker 4: I just put it in songs.
Speaker 6: But but no, I think that my family, my family has just if not for them, then I'm almost nervous who I would who I would be because there's you know, like Eric Church said, there's a dark side living in all of us.
Speaker 4: But they have brought the light to my life and I don't know if they know that.
Speaker 6: Maybe should tell them right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, okay, good.
Speaker 3: You guys y'all are awesome. Thank you so much for joining me. I am so inspired by y'all and now it's like I always thought y'all were so great as a musicians and I love your music, but now I'm like a super fan because I just think y'all are such wonderful people and I feel like the world is just God has set the stage for you, guys, and I am excited for y'all.
Speaker 2: This is an exciting time.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you. I appreciate your platform.
Speaker 6: This is an awesome, awesome thing that you do, and you let people tell these stories and you facilitate these conversations and it's not not what everyone's doing. So thank you for what you do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, Okay Lanco blowing up the world in the best way possible.
Speaker 2: Coming now, Thank you guys. Bye until
Speaker 6: Ternis the Countil