Speaker 1: Hello, is your favorite sportstunk here?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to hit that subscribe button to join the fastest growing community on YouTube. Remember, nightcap doesn't happen without you, so please subscribe or you're gonna make Ojo cry Ojo. The Coats beat the Chargers, Hey, coach, Indiana Jones ball, you see.
Speaker 3: What happened when you got a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, it's not only not only having a quarterback, you're having a quarterback that's in the right situation, that has the right complimentary pieces around him.
Speaker 3: This is what you get. It wasn't nothing.
Speaker 4: It wasn't nothing wrong with Daniel Jones. Maybe the Giants just wasn't a good fifth for him. If you know who is a good fit for the Giants, goddamn Jackson Dark. But Daniel Jones is in a good place where they want him. Not understand why they give him that one year of fourteen million, that one year fourteen million.
Speaker 2: Now it's been the turnings about to turn in the fifties. Who you telling him about to turning? Is about to turn into five for a quarter for a quarter of.
Speaker 1: Billy because he played really thirty eight to twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, Indiana Jones twenty three or thirty four two eighty eight two touchdowns, Jonathan Taylor sixteen for ninety four three touchdown. They had twenty three rush attempts one hundred and twenty yards, three touchdowns. Indiana Jones tacked on another two touchdown passing and they were cleaned. No turn no turnovers, no interceptions, no fumbles. Justin Herbert thirty thirty seven to fifty five for twenty three touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Ye two picks that that that that also was a difference. Turning that ball over was his difference.
Speaker 2: Yep, got buck got him twice eight the two got him once. So they had three sacks. Uh, they were playing they were playing up hill all day.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Gasson had a son, Ronde Gasson. Yeah, that's his son, right it is. I ain't know And that is a play with the donin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the receiver, Ronde gass I think yes.
Speaker 1: Keenan Allen had eleven for a buck nineteen a.
Speaker 2: Ronde Gasson had seven for a buck sixty sixty four and a touchdown. Lab McCaughey had nine for sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe Lamb mccagee had fifteen targets. Keenan Allen had fourteen targets, Gason had nine, Quentin Johnson had six targets.
Speaker 1: Hey, is that his dad?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now his dad wasn't fast.
Speaker 2: But if you throw it anywhere in the stadium, man, that joke had the biggest hand.
Speaker 1: That joke had the biggest hands. Ye.
Speaker 4: Hey, who played on the side of Rondee? That wasn't That wasn't McDuffie, was it?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yep, God damn McDuffie. I wonder if that was the same time when your Teal Green was there? You remember your Teal Green?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think was Tony Martin? They're pretty Tony you remember black in Miami because twenty I'm trying to think, yeah, uh Tony was there and not Yeah Tony was there with.
Speaker 3: Random Okay okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh that was They're all round round the same time, ingram Nah, what was the one that from PN State? What's the one that ended up having to turn j McDuff Oh ja McDuffie, Yep, yep, oh Joe uh.
Speaker 1: The Chargers Man Indiana any the Colts and for real o Joe for real Yeah.
Speaker 4: Listen, I would say if it's maybe maybe two games or three games, but this is every week with them. This is every week with them, even even I think they they've lost one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's because what you call them, you know, the rember the.
Speaker 4: Receiver, and that it was downs down from of the ball going into the end zone.
Speaker 1: Yep. And I don't know if you noticed this, O Joe, he ain't been back on the field.
Speaker 3: And then I use it much.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Pierce had five catches for ninety eight yards. Warren the tight end had four to sixty nine a touchdown. Pittman Junr seventh for fifty eight and the touchdown. Jonathan Taylor had three for thirty eight. Mitchell Moley Cox No, but nope, nope, but they look good, Ojoe. They got they had twenty three to score with twenty three three at the half, it'scored fifteen and the third and they putting points on the board man because they look and we said this, O Joe, they got pieces. You got Jonathan Taylor. Jonathan Taylor is a top five back.
Speaker 4: You know what, honestly, and that's why the offense is also working as well, because there's balance they're not. They got just throwing the ball all willy nilly, But it makes it he just throw the ball because of what Jonathan Taylor is also doing out the backfield. Hey, you know what you know I just thought about that was Ady Mitchell who messed up that who dropped that ball too?
Speaker 1: Yeah Mitchell? Yeah, yeah, he had one catch for yeah.
Speaker 2: Well last week I don't think he played, but he had one catch today for one catch, one catch for eight yards. But uh, when you have Jonathan Taylor, when you can run the ball like they can, and you look at the weapons that they have and that we said. I said, oh, Joe, if they get a if they get a decer quarterback, they got enough offensive firepower.
Speaker 1: They could be good.
Speaker 2: And when they brought I said he gonna be I said, Danny Jones gonna be the starter. The metre fact that they you can't bring somebody in, pay him more than the starter, and don't expect him to be the starter. They didn't put that in incentives. O Joe, that's his base contract. It's fourteen million. Now he might have an additional three four five million in incentives, but they didn't centivize it contract. They said we're gonna give you one year, fourteen million. He's about to parlay this into probably a quarter of a billion.
Speaker 1: Dollars a year.
Speaker 3: It also makes me think. It also makes me think.
Speaker 4: As talented as Anthony Richardson is, why couldn't he get this done with the same pieces at Daniel Jones?
Speaker 2: But hold on, you ain't talking about Anthon Richardson said that the NFL is easier than college?
Speaker 1: Right, not him?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, that one, that one you see?
Speaker 2: Now you know what you can see? Oh man, it's easy to him. This is why you keep your mouth closed. If you a quarterback, it's so easy. You started, You kept your job in college even when you was playing bad. Who said NFL is easier than college? Who thinks that? You know what, Joe, You ain't got to study Hall. You don't have all this stuff. You have to be able to manage your time in the NFL because you've grown. Ain't nobody come wake your ass up to break Hey man, we gotta go to study Hall, Man, we gotta go there. Don't nobody do that. You got to be on a dope to play in the NFL. So from that aspect of it. But the heat made it seem like, oh man, this is NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very I.
Speaker 1: Said, damn the NFL.
Speaker 2: But he it must be a different NFL than what we played there, because it wasn't easy.
Speaker 4: Not at all. I know one thing. I'm not sure when the last time you've been to a game, a chad. I'm sure y'all been in football games and you sat in the stands and you watched it. When I went to the Banga game Thursday, the game looks so easy from sitting up there left. Wait, look, it's wide open, it's right there.
Speaker 1: I just it look easy when you up there and stage.
Speaker 3: So easy.
Speaker 4: And I'm just thinking about it. I understand how difficult the game is when you actually in the line of fire as opposent looks stands. Now, I see why fans talk the trash that they do. Oh this is why y'all say all that stuff. Y'all be yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, but I said, o jo, I can see stuff in real time. I told cars to win its conto wins. Why did you take the flat route? The flat was open right now here'd have got the first down. You you ground the ball, You shoved the ball in the ground. They throwing the ten around it. I'm like, bro, I saw it in real time, and then I and then I'll see the replay they replayed it and talk about this way you should have went. Yeah, I saw the real time. Like damn oyo. What's going on with the Chargers?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm not sure. I'm not sure because some weeks they look very good.
Speaker 1: Is this the first four hundred yard game this season? Herbert? Is this the first four hundred yard game passing game this season?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's really nothing wrong with the Charges. I don't think that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong with them.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I still think they're going to compete and and and be right at the top of that division.
Speaker 2: Is this the first four hundred yard passing game this season in the NFL? Who else to throw for four hundred?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: But look, o yo, we can go back and forth. He should have stayed in college, o cho. I'm not staying in college when I can come out and get thirty five million.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not I'm not old, Joe.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, how about you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, youre right. I'm not old Joe.
Speaker 3: Why leave college early right for thirty five million?
Speaker 4: Where you can stay another year, yeah, and develop a little bit better, so you're that much better prepared for the NFL.
Speaker 2: No, guess what I get, oh, Joe, I get to that three year quicker.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you get to that three year quicker. Now what Now? Look what happened?
Speaker 4: Hey, not happen?
Speaker 1: O Jo. Here's o Jo. It's simple. You go back and look at him. In college.
Speaker 2: He was a barely fifty percent completion guy. You go look at him in high school. He was barely fifty percent guy. In the NFL, he's fifty percent.
Speaker 1: He is what he is.
Speaker 2: He hasn't gotten any better. But you in aw of the just the physical, you know, the talented. You know what the big discussion. Tom Brady wasn't talent. Peyton Manny wasn't talented because they had things that you couldn't You couldn't measure. You couldn't measure the speed, you couldn't measure that. They ain't got no jumping at What did he do? He ran four to four forty inch vertical short head everything he could throw the ball seventy five yards. Damn Joe, flag over thirty one to forty seven, three forty two, three touchdowns no sacks. They ran the ball twenty three times for a buck forty two. Jamar Chase sixteen catches a buck sixty one in the touchdown, Higgins six for ninety six and a touchdown. Noah found had four for forty four and a touchdown. There wasn't a whole lot of defense being played, but here we go, Oh Joe, the Bengals beat the Steelers and thirty three thirty one and what many all the icy hot Bowl. This was not the Unk Bowl. This was the uncles uncles. No, no, no, no, they can't they ain't. No, they uncles, that's what uncle. So oh you're watching this game? I mean look, Steelers jumped out to a ten to nothing lead, like damn Bengals, and then all of a sudden started the fourth quarter. The Bengals have a ten to have a ten point, have a ten point lead, and then the Bengals have a ten point lead to start the fourth quarter, and the next thing you know, the Steelers go down in the field. Rogers head friar mouth, he takes off and they have a one point lead. But if you're a Steelers fan, based on what you had seen up until that point, you could not have felt comfortable with the way your defense was playing. Every defensive back from the Steelers. Chase gave it to everybody. He gave it to Rams in the first half. He said, you know what I think, Slay and Porter feeling left out. I'm gonna make sure y'all ass get it the second half, so so don't nobody feel like, oh he was picking on, pick on somebody's side. I picked on everybody and gave it to everybody. And Ti Higgs said, hold on, did they forget about me? Hey, give me that shot down to give me that real shot. Let me end this thing and it did something smart? He said, Nah, I could score, I could split it. But now let me go on down because I don't want y'all to get a chance to do nothing crazy, because I know Aaron Rodgers known to throw hell Mary here or there, but you won't get a chance to. Oh, Joe watching this game, what did you like about what you saw from your Bengals tonight?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, we know what Flaco did, we know what Chase did, we know what t Can did. But I don't want to give credit to the officer line. I want to give credits to the officer line. I want to give credit to Zach Taylor not worrying about all the noise on the outside. Oh he needs to be fired, or it's to play calling. It wasn't none of that. That was never the problem winning games like this against a division opponent. It starts up front. The officers line played extremely well tonight. They kept Flaco clean for most of the game.
Speaker 3: Obviously t J.
Speaker 4: Watt and then Heyward got a sack towards the end. I don't want to call it garbage time because it was very important that we're able to get down the field. But outside of that, they kept Flaco clean all God damn oh that god damn third down, and they ran the goddamn read option with Joe Flacco.
Speaker 1: They never expected it.
Speaker 3: Readoption with Joe Flacco? Who does that with a quarterback? That's not a dual threat? Beautiful play call.
Speaker 2: That's why it worked, because you're not expected it.
Speaker 1: At all at all.
Speaker 3: Beautiful play gold.
Speaker 4: Obviously, the Steelers they didn't really really play good defense. They had some some blown the signs is on defense allowed Chase to Chase to get.
Speaker 2: Off all that shallow cross laying the ball oo that man got fifteen catches. How the hell you let him get free for sixteen on the shallow Crown. It ain't nobody guard And.
Speaker 3: There was confusion.
Speaker 4: There was a confusion at the second level once the motion went Once the motion went, Patrick Queen, they was confused on who's who was supposed to pick up who, And obviously Chase chased Freedom out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm picking up I'm picking up Chase. If somebody else getting the ball, I'm good with that. I can live with that. O Joe, I'm picking up Chase.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That is your guy. Don't worry about it. He got fifteen catches. I'm just trying to make sure you don't get sixteen.
Speaker 4: But listen, it's amazing, right, It's amazing what happens when you get a quarterback with a veteran, veteran presence that's used to willing and dealing, and you put him in a situation, you put him in an atmosphere with two we lead receivers like that, A good quarterback, a good number three, a nice tight end. You saw north Fan got integrated into the office a little bit more tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked great.
Speaker 4: It look this is one of the best games, and it got so good to the point on I didn't even care who won the game.
Speaker 3: I didn't even care who won the.
Speaker 4: Game because it was so exciting on both sides of the on both sides of the ball, you know, not really much defense. But Aaron Rodgers was dealing, he was Joe Flacker was dealing.
Speaker 2: So one band play, he had one band play. The dB made an excellent play on a DK Metcalf ball out.
Speaker 1: Yet the interception that's not on Rogers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it definitely was.
Speaker 4: That was a good DJ Turner on. Yeah, he's quarterback number one. He's quarterback number one. I don't know what happened. I don't know why Cam Taylor Britt where where the healthy scratch to Night I wasn't sure, but after watching to Night how they played, the DBS played, especially DJ Turner or I salute you, Why excuse you because you showed Joe you know what the night boy. But that guy, damn officer line, that officer line needs all the credit for the night on because we already know what Chase could do. We already know what he Hidgin could do. We know what Chase Brown would do. That we were able to establish the run before tonight's game, Chase Brown was having two yards to carry on two two yards a carried.
Speaker 3: He finished with one hundred and six.
Speaker 1: I think maybe had one hundred and carries.
Speaker 3: Man, that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Anytime you can run the ball like that, it makes everything else you want to do easy. It opens up the playbook. Man, it was a beautiful thing. And the fact that we as a team now we can compete. Why can we compete because we got a quarterback, a quarterback that's only been here for twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: He's been here for twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: And I heard I heard some some of the some of the stuff they gave.
Speaker 3: They gave me. He had plays. They gave him.
Speaker 4: Thirty plays last week. That's all he had on his plate was thirty plays. And obviously, playing in the Green Bay game, it's only so much you could do. But he looked good in that second half. When I saw that, when I saw that driving the second half, it like, wait a minute, I think we're gonna be all right. And tonight I'm sure they added more to his play and this is what you get. This is what you get. So next week I'm not sure who we plan. We're gonna keep him better offensively defense. Just meet us halfway, meet us halfway, and by the time December gets here, showing that we can compete in regards to who we play. Because the offense is now back. Because we have a competent quarterback that can make all the throws, We're gonna be all right, Jets, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, now you understand why Tomlin made those comments. Oh oh, now you understand. He said, you have a quarterback that we're good enough to be your opening day starter. Yes, you trade him to a team that needs a quarterback. Yes, either Andrew Berry is smarter than either of us.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 4: And then the funny thing about it is Tomlin understood is you take a quarterback like Joe Flacco that's been in different different situations, different offenses, and you put him in an offense with that kind of talent, yep, with the kind of talent that can raise your level of play. Flaco ain't got to do much.
Speaker 3: He's not on a.
Speaker 4: Team where he has to raise his level of play because the lack of talent around him. It's the opposite way when you come here.
Speaker 2: They're gonna lift him opposon Wayne oh, Joe. The thing is, you say game thirty plays. He don't need a two plays. If Chase is one on one, throw it to it. If it's a Higgins, they got chased. Double throw the t Higgins. It's not really that complicated. And he dropped. He dropped one. He had a shallow cross against Quayn and you see if, oh, by god, that was the easiest path you played that you made to night and you dropped that one.
Speaker 1: So he probably should have seventeen to eighteen.
Speaker 2: I was start calling Chase mister Thursday Night because we know what he does on Thursday Night.
Speaker 1: You know last year he had them for sixty three touchdown.
Speaker 4: As matter of fact, in the first half this I know, and we talked about it too. Will I talked about how Carson and I had that that that sense of if we see a certain.
Speaker 3: Play he had he had checking and change it.
Speaker 4: Man, watch the black when goddamn Chase did that in the first half. Black On saw the coverage, he tapped this, he tapped his helmet, checked out.
Speaker 3: Of the run, and they must have.
Speaker 1: Knew what it was.
Speaker 3: He threw it right to Chase, threw it right.
Speaker 4: I said, no, we're gon We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: And I have I have one.
Speaker 4: Thing I want to say too. Also with that, for all the Bengals fans that are probably watching the night in the chat, this is why, this is why, despite some of the things you were saying, is it's not about Zach Taylor.
Speaker 3: It's not about the play caller.
Speaker 4: It's all about those that are on the field as executing the plays that are called. And when you have a quarterback, this is why they're paid the big bucks. Yep, we have a quarterback. Anything is possible. Anything is possible. I know one thing. They better not let Flack art that goddamn room. I don't care even when Joe Burrow come back, do not let number sixteen get out that goddamn room.
Speaker 3: He had it all back up from now on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure, that's why they went and got it. They got a guy, have a big time arm. He can throw, he can make throws. H he understands. Look, he doesn't have mobility, so you gotta protect him. You gotta do a better job of protecting because he has limited mobility. Now, especially from the pocket. Now you saw him run that naked on the zone. Read that naked.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: He ain't nobody I mean, hot smell crashed down because I'm not anticipating him pulling the ball. That's Joe Tackle, Yeah, A Fields or Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen. Yeah, I'm gonna be justin Herbert. I'll be a little nervous Joe. Yeah, y'all know they ain't gonna never damn they did it, stealer. DB's just go ahead and chalk this up. Don't watch it, don't don't watch it, don't worry about it, don't even worry about it, because he gave it to everybody, Yeah, everybody. And it wasn't close. It wasn't like there was some some some throws like that. He threaded a needle and you guys were right there, y'all. Wasn't close. No, y'all wasn't close. And just go ahead and chalk this one up. A A it happens, but for him, for for for chase, for them. I've never seen somebody hunt the number one DV like they hunted to Night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't get you're not even with even with with Satan or the top corners.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to hunt like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, actually I wouldn't even call a hunting. I would say, most of the time, during our time, during our time, when you had a great DV most of the time the quarterback, for some reason, they would never go his way.
Speaker 1: No, hell, ain't taking that chance.
Speaker 3: You don't even challenge them.
Speaker 1: No, for some reason.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you based on experience, is when we're playing against top corners, you know, the offense, it goes away from that individual and it almost it almost makes you upset.
Speaker 3: It almost makes you upset. But tonight boy Flacco didn't care.
Speaker 2: He did not care. He did not care. I mean, he gave it to a look. Ram had a back, had an off night. Slay they put Slay on him. Say they slay you take him in the second half. Slay couldn't do anything with him. Uh, Junior Joey Porter Jr. He would have to learn how to play better without his hands. He too touching, feeling. He get a lot, he get a lot of p I. S h. Yeah, you're gonna get a lot of p I and you you're gonna have to learn to do a better job locate the ball.
Speaker 1: Let the guy go. Uh.
Speaker 2: He got two p I he got one on t Higgins, He got one on Chase, and he's looking like, man, what bro You can't tug the guy's jersey because the back judge is standing right there. He can see it in the middle of the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can see all of that. And as a defensive back, obviously, you know playing against the T Higgins, playing against the Jamar Chase. Some of the stuff that you're able to get away with it because of your skill set with lesser caliber receivers.
Speaker 3: Did it work when you play against your elite receivers. Nah, your whole game plan has to change.
Speaker 4: Your whole game plan and the way the way you play them, it has to change.
Speaker 3: It just has to.
Speaker 2: The thing is Ojoe, like when you play a great receiver, what you normally would get away with with a lesser receiver, like not holding that clutching and grabbing. They're gonna call it every time because normally Chase has probably already gone to the officials. Now you know they can't guard me one on one, right, so they're gonna play a little extra attention. He's so good in space. You can put him outside the numbers, you can put him in the slide. You can put him in motion. He's tremendous run after the catch. He's not that big, but he runs behind his pads. So when you run behind your pads, you've got to tackle him. He's not gonna go down with arm tackles, or he's not afraid of contact, so he'll run through contact.
Speaker 1: He reminds me he runs a.
Speaker 2: Lot because he's his his side that he's not as big as my brother, but he runs like my brother. He runs like a Kwan Bold. He runs like TiO. Now they were bigger receivers. T O was a much bigger receiver. You know, when you see how they run, they run like when they get the ball, it's almost like they're running back.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, you know what.
Speaker 4: You know who's a great comparison of Jamar Chase when he has a ball in his hands as far as running behind his pass. That damn Steve Smith who refused to go down. Yeah, the exact same way, exact same. They very strong and because he has that that running back pedigree that he played when he was younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's so good. Would run after catch ya, same with Steve Smith.
Speaker 4: They played, they played angry with the ball, They ran angry with the ball, and that was that was the hell of a game. Like that was the hell of it was.
Speaker 2: It was a great game. Really, both teams have the look the defenses. Neither defense came to play outside of that. Outside outside of that one sick. I didn't even know. I thought he Jay Watt was hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh well, obviously he had listen, ma'am, did a hell of a job. Yeah, and he had helped no offense with the chips, Chase Brown with some of the chips no before they went out forty went out in the in the past coverage, So they did help him a little bit.
Speaker 3: But in that fourth quarter where t J.
Speaker 4: Watton and hey, we were able to get that sackond Fleaco, it was one on one. It was one on one, So that that's why he did. He had he had help. But outside of that, they kept Flaco clean all goddamn game.
Speaker 2: And but you're allowed to make other plays other than sacks. He had one day, he had he had a tackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, his imprint has got to be on this game. You know, if you, first of all, a non mobile quarterback, if you don't disrupt this time, and he'll pick you apart that's the same thing will happen with cousins if you don't, if you don't put pressure on cousins, what would happen. We've seen him throw for four hundred We've seen him throw for five hundred yards. If you do, if you don't, disrupt a mobile, a statue, A prototypical drop back quarterback, and that what black Oh is. He's a prototypical eighties seventieth old school drop back quarterback Ojoe.
Speaker 1: He wants to.
Speaker 2: Drop back, he wants to win his back foot hit. He's gonna let it go. He wants to let it go. He's not a guy that wants to try to buy time and wait for guys to get open.
Speaker 1: That's not what he's good at.
Speaker 2: He's a guy one two three, ball's gone, one two, three, four, five, ball's gone.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Most guys don't do a seven step drop because most guys are in the shotgun.
Speaker 1: So they'll take a they'll.
Speaker 2: Take a three on a hitch and throw the ball, all four or five in the hitch and throw the ball.
Speaker 1: But I was I was surprised.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised that Cincinnati's defense played like this because I don't think Cincinnati's defense is very good, especially since their best pass rusher Hendrickson without tonight Joe. That being said, Steelers, I thought the Steelers were better than this. I think they have the second most sacks coming into the game. I think they were ten behind the Broncos. The Broncos had thirty. I think the Steelers had twenty. They got two, they got they got two sacks, and outside of those sacks, Flacco really didn't get pressure. If you don't get pressure on a drop back quarterback with those weapons at his disposable, at his disposal, Yeah, what do you think is gonna happen? I just want to know what do you think is gonna happen? You got the best receiver in the game, and you got a guy that if you don't disrupt him, he can pick you apart.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And then up to exacerbate it, Ojo, you couldn't stop the run. So now you're at the Mercy. You can't stop the run. They run it at will. I mean Jayleen Warren had what Jaylor Warren had. Excuse me, Chris Brown eleven Carris for a buck play. P Ryan had seven for thirty one. But if you can't stop it. And Flacco had thirty one and forty seven three forty two, three tubs, no turnovers. That was the difference in the ball game. I thought the Steelers. Look, I thought the Steelers might be going to give a death blow. That had it fourth through one. Ojo that jumped outside trying to do the touch push that got it. Hey, it's funny how y'all see the Steelers move, But y'all never see the damn Eagles move.
Speaker 1: Set the for a field goal.
Speaker 2: Next thing you know, they come down the field, they get a touchdown, and now they've gotten life.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you look at Ojo.
Speaker 2: What did you make of Aaron Rodgers going off on Jalen Warren who ran a fleet flicker by accident. Mitt readers thank Aaron Rodgers shouted at him, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a fleet flicker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, he has to he has to do that. He has to hold the players accountable.
Speaker 4: What you what you lost?
Speaker 3: You're your thing?
Speaker 4: I say, listen, he Aaron has to hold of players accountable. Yes, Aaron Rodgers understands that every play counts. Are you he he has a standard that he that he has to buy by he understands everything has to be right because we're in a close game.
Speaker 3: We need every play. Every player has to count. You can't make that mistake. You can't. You can't.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that that that mistake cost him the game. But that's the player that they would have needed.
Speaker 1: I said Chris Brown, I meant Chase Brown. Ojo.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, O Joe, when you're in a game like this, every play matters because okay, our defense is not customary tonight. They're not getting off the field, they're not getting three and outs, they're driving the ball, they're getting points on these possessions.
Speaker 1: So every play becomes.
Speaker 2: Magnified and so you can't have a mishap like that. I'm trying to figure out what made him think it was a fleet flicker. Now I don't that's that's seemingly what that's what you know. Lip readers think he was uttering. But I'm like, of all the things you could run, I've heard people, Okay, I run the wrong route, O joe, I ran, I went the wrong way, but damn a fleet flicker with no fleet flicker was.
Speaker 4: Called, and this little miscommunication. It happens the same way on defense. Both teams had had busts in the defensive coverages. The Bengals had one, hell that the Steelers had one. And just listen, those plays make a difference. And it's only one, two, maybe three plays in an entire game that change the trajectory of the play, and the team that makes a few of his mistakes nor only wins. And it just happened to be us tonight.
Speaker 5: True Who they who they think they?
Speaker 2: You guys, like I said, the offensively, you guys are gonna be able to put pressure on people if you jump out to a lead. Now you can play. Like I said, I don't think your back end is very good, Ojo. They made some big time plays. They made plays tonight. The guy made a heck of a play, the one he took out a DK hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name is DJ Turner.
Speaker 3: Say say it with me, DJ Turner.
Speaker 1: DJ Turner. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That being said, if you go look at the first interception, it was like I don't know if Roger was trying to throw the seven route and he overshot the seven route or he missed the DK on the go route, because it was like in between, you know what I'm saying, Like the seven ran the angle and DK but the ball was inside, So I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe the ball got away from Aaron.
Speaker 2: But this was like offense if if you like offensive football, this was your game tonight.
Speaker 1: This was this was your game tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, we.
Speaker 2: Got to get a good game. Everybody know what happened. Everybody about.
Speaker 3: What would be pretty pretty excited? What game you talking about?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. You go find out in just a second. What, oh Joe, why you tweet me? Man, you ain't never tweeted me before, but all of a sudden today, all of a sudden to day, you want.
Speaker 1: To tweet I ain't heard you all most.
Speaker 3: Of the time. Most of the time, you tweeting during the game.
Speaker 4: You tweeting during the game, you know about you know, certain players, of how team is doing.
Speaker 3: And it just it just dawned at me.
Speaker 4: Somebody tweeted me and said, but go check on own, Let's do a wellness check to make sure he's okay, because he hadn't tweeted about the Broncos all day.
Speaker 3: That's when I tweeted you. That's when I tweeted your I just want to make sure you was good.
Speaker 2: I was okay, you was my The Broncos scored thirty three in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: How about this for ire ronic excuse me, how about this.
Speaker 3: Before you say that you're not a conspiracy theorist?
Speaker 4: Are you you long?
Speaker 3: But go ahead?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: The Marius Thomas went into the Ring of Honor. Today the Marius Thomas passed. He was thirty three years of age. How many points did they score in the fourth quarter?
Speaker 1: Oh twenty three?
Speaker 4: That ain't hey, listen, that ain't number God for those that for those that are conspiracy theorists, I buy that one. I buy that one.
Speaker 3: I buy that one.
Speaker 2: The Broncos scored thirty three points in the fourth quarter to come back and beat the Giants thirty three to thirty two, three lead changes in the final two minutes. Prior to today, teams had lost sixteen hundred in two games consecutive games when trailing by at least eighteen points with six minutes to play. The broncos thirty three fourth quarter points were the most points in the fourth quarter by any team that had been shut out the first three quarters in NFL history.
Speaker 1: We did that, We did that, I did o jo.
Speaker 2: Before we getting to discuss this game cameras call a very ticked off Brian Burns leaving the field. Let's try to listen to what he had to say. I guess we're not gonna be able to try to hear what he had.
Speaker 4: I know, I not know. I'm not deaf, but I showed him here nothing. I can see him. I can see his mouth moving.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were we didn't get the audio. So both knicks was twenty seven and fifty two seventy nine two touchdown. The Broncos ran the ball twenty four times for a buck forty two. Courtland Sutton, Big Bill Games six catches eighty seven yards, Marvin Mims Junior six catches eighty five yards, Evan Ingram, everybody was big that final drive. It was huge, and the Broncos pull out Jackson Dark. I was like, bro, are you saying look? Man, I just knew it was over o Jo because when he threw the past dost the middle, the Broncos guys break it up and had come eighty four from the Giants get the ball and turn up the sideline and go forty one yard. I say, you know what, it ain't for us today. It ain't for us. It ain't for us. But you know what, that's one thing about my High. They got ghost in my High, they got ghost. And if you're a Bronco fan, if you've witnessed games, you've seen the Broncos dig themselves out, whether it was John Elway, whether it was Craig Martin, whether it was Peyton Manning, Hey, Tim Tebow. You've seen some unbelievable comebacks in that stadium. And today was unlike any other that I that I've ever that I've ever seen. For the from the Broncos ojo, what what did you? Let's take it from Let's take it from the Let's take it from the Giants perspective. Because Jackson Dark was fifteen to thirty three two eighty three, three touchdowns one exception. He was sacked four times. They ran the ball thirty two times for a buck nineteen one. Dale Robinson was six for ninety five, Bellinger was three for eighty eight. U scatter Boat ended up catching a thirteen yard touchdown on third and eleven. From the Giants, where did the Giants go wrong? What did they do?
Speaker 3: I think you know what? Every play counts.
Speaker 4: We always talk about that and how turnover sometimes costly and then make you pay double, you know, for a team to be able to come back thirty three in the fourth quarter, field goals that are miss fields going to miss that a miss obviously early the p P they cast you, they cast you, They cast you in the back end. Outside of that, Jackson Thart, which you want to do. You want to protect the ball. You want to protect the ball. You can't throw interceptions. But what you what you see from him, monk and just giving you a chance, when giving you a chance offensively having a nice healthy balance of the run and the past, and then him being able to being able to be a dual threat and make plays with his legs, extending plays, looking downfield and and doing some of the things he did towards the end of the game. Outside of that, you know, defensively, no thirty three, thirty three on thirty three point one in one quarter, in one quarter, not not over a span of an entire game. But that comes down to listen, defensively, we got, we got, we got.
Speaker 3: We gotta be a little tight knit. We gotta, we gotta be a little tight knit.
Speaker 4: And obviously in those situations as well, offensively, you want to hold the ball. You want to choose that clock out. You want to choose some of that clockout, so they're not able to come back, you know, from a deficit like that and just one goddamn quarter. So I think this is the learning experience for Jackson dark Within with being hit just a four start.
Speaker 3: But I think they're going to be all right.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: For one thing, even though he lost the game. You have to feel good at the Giants fan. You have to.
Speaker 1: You got scat scatterble.
Speaker 2: Will have to understand, Ojoe, you can't run over everybody or you or you'll have no You'll have no memory by the time you twenty five. I understand that. You look, you everybody to play in the NFL. Everybody have a certain level of toughness. Now, I ain't tell you what somebody told me. I'm telling what I know. But you say, you don't have to prove how tough you are. It's okay, what you Hey, he ain't gonna be able to remember his name at twenty five. He kep gonna try to head hunt people. Uh but I look, they they found their quarterback, they've identified their quarterback.
Speaker 1: And he was phenomenal. He was really he was really good.
Speaker 2: Today he made the one mistake and the one thing that you can't have happen. Even if O Joe, even if you punt the ball away, you make them drive. You let them get the ball back and they only have to go twenty yards for a touchdown. So now you minimize the amount of time that they that you've used off the clock if you punt that ball away, Oh Joe, and they gotta drive eighty yards, so be it.
Speaker 1: Unless you give up you know, you say, nothing cheap, nothing deep.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't give up a bomb, it's gonna take him a minute, minute, thirty, maybe even two minutes.
Speaker 1: That's what you need. Time is your friend, not a score time.
Speaker 2: TI And so that's the thing I thought.
Speaker 1: The Broncos look that was like Sean Pate, what are you doing? What you're at home? You're at home.
Speaker 2: Guys did drop some passes, but I look, JK. Dobbins needs more than fourteen carries. He had fourteen carries from eighty one yards. But when you're behind by the margin that they're behind, O Joe, it kind of takes you out of running the football. So now I gotta throw. It's hard to run yourself back into a game. You have to throw yourself back into a game. But I thought Sean Payton did a well enough job of still incorporating a few runs here or there. The Broncos almost do this, bro Whyle, y'all fighting all out. Let him star, they missed pay Hey, let them score, Let them score.
Speaker 1: Now you get the ball back with a chance that because.
Speaker 2: I was I was a fourgone conclusion that I thought the guy was gonna make the bat. So now we get you know you're getting field goal range. Now you make a field goal. Now you're going overtime. I was so glad that they reviewed it and said it was a touchdown and then gave the Broncos the extra six seconds because it originally it was scored it with thirty one seconds. They put an extra six seconds. Remember when they killed the clock it was two seconds. Every second matter when you're behind. But I thought they did a great job. Look at I mean, he looked like he was throwing the ball. It was like a I don't know what they did. Because Marvin Mims Junior is supposed to run a scene to clear it. Cortland Sutton's coming in on the dacker. For some reason, mimes pull off and it looked like something was like and he pulls his hand back. His memes, okay, they get up up there. They kill it now from the inside. They love to run this play to put a Cortland Sudden in the slot and they run him on the fade up the rail.
Speaker 1: He's a great jumps all.
Speaker 3: He's the biggest. They switched.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because guess what.
Speaker 2: The guy in the slot, he don't want you to run a Shallo across, so he's gonna be slighting inside.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be an easy release.
Speaker 4: And every time it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be an easy release. So you got the advantage on it.
Speaker 2: He ups over the top of him, catches it, gets oute of bounds, come down, spike it and then will look you know.
Speaker 4: What obviously giants fans uh John and on it John Marrow, right, yeah, John Marrow, Brian.
Speaker 2: Daveau, John Mars, Tish, the Tish and Tomorrow family brother Tish where they sold the ten percent minority take.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they sold it to too.
Speaker 4: But if you haven't trials for Kickers tomorrow, if you haven't trials for Kickers tomorrow, you know who to call. Because I'm I'm I'm probably the best kicker in the NFL history because I've never missed.
Speaker 3: And if you want somebody that's consistent that you.
Speaker 4: Can count on, where you can win games on their leg and they have one job to do, you have one job.
Speaker 3: You do one thing for a two hour practice, You kick the ball.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I'm not too far away. I could be in New York tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They are those two miss Pat's definitely helped the Broncos. And look, I don't care what anybody says. It's the flating. Everybody's high you high fiving on the sideline. Oh Joe, You're like, yeah, we just got a touchdown, and then all of a sudden, the field go then all the kicker, the kicker shakes.
Speaker 1: Let down.
Speaker 2: I don't care what anybody says, like, oh yeah, we're good, we are we are, no, bro, No, we work too hard to get that six points for you to come out there and Jack that's one point.
Speaker 4: And it's so funny. I was so I was so confident. I'm watching the game, I'm like, well, god damn, the Broncos getting whooked. And then somebody treat me, well, shoot, I ain't heard from Monk. Hey Oto, you might want to go check on uk Man there.
Speaker 3: You know what what I see.
Speaker 4: Jackson Dark go down there like a goddamn magician and he leaped, he scored, you know, great effort.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, let me tweet, ok it, make sure I'm good over there. It's I was looking back up. I go to the bathroom and come back. I'm like, what the hell happened?
Speaker 1: I did the same thing.
Speaker 2: I let the dogs out, Ojo, after the Broncos scored, and then I come back in like a minute later. The Broncos got the ball. I say, how the hell we get the ball? I don't know how we got it, but I was glad we had it. And the next thing, you know, I mean, think about it. I think I read a stat that says bo Nicks is the first player in NFL history to score to throw two passing touchdowns and have two rushing touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: And that's that's that means defensively.
Speaker 1: Mean this, Ojo. If you're a Giants fan or you a Giant.
Speaker 3: Player, it hurts.
Speaker 2: This hurts or I'm telling you I've had I don't know if I've ever had a defeat like this where we had such a big lead, I mean, t loule team to score thirty three points in the fourth quarter. I don't know if I've ever had a loss like this, but this one hurts. I mean I've lost the game, you know, walk off game. We lost, lost a couple of times to walk off to lost to Kansas City one year.
Speaker 1: I think it's ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Got hit a I think a fifty four to fifty seven yard field goal to walk it off. But man, because you played well enough, you didn't turn the ball. Think about it. You had one turnover, you had one pick. But see when did he throw the pick in the fourth quarter? Remember all turnaments are three equal. You turned this over and you have this pick in the first quarter. Now the now a team just scored. Now you give them an opportunity to score again. They're right back in the ball game. Now, they're that stadium is rock. And I can just imagine.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I know some people have left because I see it, but hey, I saw a lot of and I saw the cameras moving. I said, yeah, Bronco, Bronco, they walk rock in that stadium right now, And man, boy, I can say football.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: You can say, hey, listen, you can say it. You you listen, you worthy, you worthy of it. You can say football. You can say pig skin, you can say Broncos country. Let's right, you could. I mean whatever you want to say, you can say it.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't. I got to put my foot of the mouth. I gotta put a foot of the mouth. Hey, you can put your robb one too. You can put your roll bone.
Speaker 2: Now, we don't want we don't want the football. We want to see what's in the locker. Oh, Joe, just I beg.
Speaker 3: You take take your time. Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm with you when you're right. I spoke too soon. I put my foot of my mouth. Listen, I'm not I'm not too wrong. Too many times that I was. I was wrong to night though you wasn't thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on the field, I wasn't playing defense.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you and you weren't playing even for the Giants.
Speaker 2: So when you become a Giants fan, when you become a Giants man, Yeah, I stop telling you?
Speaker 1: Who be Yeah?
Speaker 3: You I'm talking, I'm not listening. I'm not a Giants fan.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of Jackson Dark and it's excitement that he brings to them.
Speaker 2: Oh, he played for the Giants, so that means you root for him, you root for him, you root for them.
Speaker 3: I like scatterball. I like scatterball Jackson Dart.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, you root for him, you root for them.
Speaker 3: I'm reading for the individual, not the team itself.
Speaker 4: And I don't have no ill will towards the Giants, but I like with Jackson Dart.
Speaker 2: And I hate eggs, but I love chicken. How you're gonna love to buy product or something that? How you gonna you don't? You don't like the animal, but you like to buy product.
Speaker 3: I mean, it happened sometimes, it happened some time.
Speaker 4: Listen. I ain't never said nothing bad about the Broncos. I never did. That's a different helmet. Oh oh, what's that? I don't know why y'all go at this way?
Speaker 3: He a he nice too, though, he nice? Be nice? You gott with the damn socks?
Speaker 2: Hey, you lucky it come out here bad enough? Hey, y'all luck at it?
Speaker 4: In fact?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm trying to think. When my team play again, we play, y'all play Sunday. Okay, hey, after we beat the Jets, I'm coming in my full uniform.
Speaker 1: You shure coming? Really the Jets? What?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 3: This is an NFL team. I can't tell I can't tell you the NFL team.
Speaker 4: I have nothing. I have nothing to do with how they're doing.
Speaker 1: Did you see them play today? That was bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, we had the conversation and we're gonna get to it in a minute. About Justin Fields, I said, oh yoall, I don't know how much longer they.
Speaker 1: Could let you.
Speaker 3: I didn't know would be this soon though.
Speaker 2: If he gonna keep playing like he played. We saw him last week against the Broncos. Joe minus ten yard on that's not fair.
Speaker 4: Now, that's against the Broncos defense, one of the best in the league.
Speaker 1: Now he played Carolina, it wasn't much better.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, stay with me real quick. Now, this ain't the same Carolina of old.
Speaker 1: Now the same They have won no games. They've won no games.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, I'm with you right. There's not much I can say but the Broncos.
Speaker 2: I don't know how, and I ain't asking no questions, why, but we came back score thirty three in the fourth.
Speaker 1: Have you all seen anything like.
Speaker 3: That on Madden on the video game?
Speaker 1: I mean, we scored thirty three in the four.
Speaker 3: I see the Nats come back.
Speaker 2: The most points they've ever scored in the fourth quarter when you didn't score any points in the first place.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, ain't it. That's crazy. I'm not sure what did? What did the what did the Giants? Dude?
Speaker 3: Defensively different the first three that they.
Speaker 2: Didn't do in the fourth because the Broncos hurting themselves because they started they started playing instead of behind the sticks, they started playing in front of the sticks. It's hard. It's hard to keep converting thirty ten, thirty eleven. It's hard to get that. It's hard to you know, all of a sudden, you second in fifteen, you first to twenty.
Speaker 1: Man, you're not gonna make it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna make a living making those getting that down in distance.
Speaker 1: But the Broncos kept plugging away.
Speaker 2: Uh and the spirits of dt Man would not let them lose today. So congratulations Broncos, Bronco country. You know we're proud, are you?
Speaker 3: Are you happy?
Speaker 2: I had and we ain't cocky, but we ride on your team like a card w soker. We ain't bad and we ain't cocky, but we ride on your team like a carbo sock.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that did.
Speaker 3: It's a nice little ryme right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah like that like that your tea yea, Bronco stand up, Broncos w stand up.
Speaker 4: I mean listen, I put my foot in my mouth. I apologize to you. I apologize to all the Bronco fans out there. I still love you. I never say anything about it about you know. It will nothing malicious towards y'all. It was just a little fun banthom between me and that's all. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take no offense.
Speaker 2: I was, hey, you know the Bronco Jackson Dark got dinged a little bit, and I was like, yeah, put Russ in there.
Speaker 1: I had that bird man hand RB.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, hold on rusting rusted the child to God. Now rust is the child to God.
Speaker 4: Now you asked for one of God's people to come in that field, then the outcome might not have been what you thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, well Russ must be a step son that Jackson Dart is real son, because Jackson Dark got the starting job.
Speaker 1: Now, so what is he?
Speaker 3: I understand what I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Matt Jones fielding again for brock Purty, did a great job. He was seventeen or twenty six one fifty two won an exception, but it was a combination of seemc led him in rushing twenty four carries a buck, twenty nine two tubs. He also led him in receiving seven catches seventy two yards, along as seventeen on eight targets. He was mister everything and they relied heavily on him, and that's what you're supposed to do. And the defense got out the pennis. They didn't really sack him a whole bunch, but they pressured him, they hurried him up. They made it rushing throws and they win a ball game. They're now moved to five and two as the Falcons fall to three and three. Oh Joe watching this game, what did you like about what you saw from the forty nine ers? Who you know they've lost the best defensive player, Bosa, the best defensive player and Fred Warner do you know they they they've been banged up, their quarterback, starting quarterback, fifty million dollars quarterback. He's out, iyuk, he's out. Kittle just came back today. But somehow Kyle Shanahan is pieced it together, kept this team together and they're five and two.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, mac Jones has been done a hell of a job.
Speaker 4: You've done a hell of a job and filling in for Rock Purty after Rock Purtty went down. It seems like they haven't missed the beat offensively despite the injuries on obviously on both sides of the ball. Kitt'll come back today. I don't really like the way they used Kittle tonight. They used him as if he's a blocking tight end, didn't really give him anything on the officer side, off the side of the ball, you know, through the air. But Christop McCaffrey leading the way not only on the ground but also also in the air. They had Juwan Jennings, who I expected to be more of a contributor after just you know, just paying him, allowing him to to to get a feel for the offense and get some passes. Kendrick Bourne, who just went crazy last week, if I'm not mistaken, just went crazy previous week and He wasn't as effective as he was from off from the standpoint for them, but they still won the game. On the other side, on the other side of the ball, the Falcons, it was obviously a snooze fest. If you watch the game, I'm not sure if you watch you might have watched it with the sound off. If you watch it with the sound off, you might have been sleeping. It wasn't exciting at all. It wasn't excited at all. They kept trying to do the same plays over and over, outside zone, outside zone, outside zone, but they couldn't really get Bjon free. He couldn't bust one, bust one open tonight Kyle pissed. They had some some plays, but they got on the ball. Drake London, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought he was involved. He had ten targets, but it just it just it just wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: Look the teams, Look, they're gonna have to beat teams throwing the football. Teams are not gonna let be John Robinson. We know what b Jon Robinson can do. We're not gonna let him have the type of game that he that Christian you remember the other night.
Speaker 1: Not Joe again.
Speaker 2: We saw what did and ran the ball and he was We're not letting him do that. If Drake, if Michael Pennix Jr. Can drop back and throw the ball and beat him, so be it. But we're not gonna let We're not gonna let that running back beat us because he's special. We understand just how special he is. You're gonna have to beat up. Your quarterback is gonna have to beat us from the pocket. And you look, actually, I want to put him on the move because he does. He's not nearly as accurate on the move as he is from the pocket. And you notice that they they brought some pressure to get him on the move, and he was inaccurate. One of thirty eight two forty one one touchdowns, was sacked twice, hurried a bunch, but they stained in him running the football. Ohho, twenty carries sixty two yards. That's not good enough. That is not nearly good enough for this team in order to win, because they have to have some time somewhere, and that's when they're at their best. When they can get Algier running the football, when they can get b John Robinson running the football, that's when they're absolute. That's when the Falcons are at their best and tonight they couldn't get the running game, and so they became so reliant on the passing game. And I don't think Pennis Junr is there yet. Drake London had ten targets on the four catches. As you mentioned, Kyle Pits had ten targets. He did have seven catches for sixty two yards, which was probably one of its better games thus far this year. But in order for the Falcons to be what they think they can be, especially with this offense and firepower, it starts with that running back. It starts with him. He he is the look. He might not be. He's the he's the.
Speaker 1: Story. Now, he might not be the sugar.
Speaker 2: He might not necessarily be the t But if you just dump sugar and t in, then puts water in there and all the things he stirs. He makes everything. He makes everything world, He makes everything.
Speaker 4: If he makes everything better, and he makes everything go offensively when you have a night like tonight, when the forty nine er say is obviously the second level did one hell of a job. With Fred Wanner being gone, Nick posting me going the second level did the hell of a job and stopping b John Robinson So what's the next thing you have to go to. You have to go through your arm, you have to go through your pass. The game Drake London, Mooney, co Pits, all those guys have to be able to to to contribute to the offensive offensive game plan and allowing Michael Pennix Junior to flourish to the air. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure it happened.
Speaker 4: It hurt. Why why you took your hammet off up any any anyway, chat, I think for Michael Penning Jr. If the run game is not working with b John Robinson, he has to be able to get back there and throw the ball. He has to And then they throwing smoke screens. They throwing smoke screens the Kyle Pins they throw you heard me, they throw smoke screens to Kyle Pitch. That that that that does nothing for him, that's nothing, that does nothing for him. That he's not that kind of player, and he's not that tweet and face somebody and make moves.
Speaker 3: That's not what he does.
Speaker 4: You put him in positions like you did there, you know, and you put him out at receiver and you have complete mismatches.
Speaker 3: Use him that way.
Speaker 4: But I mean Listen, I think they misuse him a little bit outside of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I would have liked to play in today's game and catch because I'm gonna have a bunch of catches because they throw so many screens and shovel passes to the to the tight ends and all that stuff. But putting me down the field, I'm trying to get you field.
Speaker 1: I ain't got to worry about nobody.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to worry about no receiver picking out somebody to guard, the kicking out somebody, or the running back blocking somebody. Send me down the damn field. I know what coverage you des and so I know why're vulnerable. But look, this is a big win for the forty nine ers, and this is what you like when you sign a backup quarterback. You want your backup quarterback to be able to hold a court down until your starter comes back. I still believe, I firmly believe they should have stayed exactly where they were took Matt Jones, you don't have to give up anything.
Speaker 1: Now that those picks, those.
Speaker 2: First round picks and those second round picks that you had to give up, think about what you could have done because they do a good job of drafting. They do a great job of identifying a player and developing set player.
Speaker 1: They do a great job of that. But Brock Purty saved them.
Speaker 2: But going to get Mac Jones has really helped them out this year because I'm not so sure Mac Jones has been a starter. He's been a pro Bowl player. He understands he's perfect for this system. He doesn't have a big arm, he has great anticipatory skills. He can throw on time, and he understands. He's a smart guy. He's not mobile, he's not but he can do what Kyle Shanahan needs him to do in order to win ball games. And that's all I need you to do. Son, keep us afloat. I just ate you got this life for jay? Uh Them lights did they have on? They stay for twenty four hours. I need you to keep us. I need you to keep us a float for twenty four days. It's been longer because this is the fifth game starting O Joe. But I thought he I thought he played really well. He got a you know, a couple of drops in there had a deep ball and number five, I don't know what his name.
Speaker 1: Is, like bro drop return.
Speaker 2: That's that's what you gotta have it, Ojoe, because look, we're playing with our backup quarterback.
Speaker 1: We got to help him out, you know. Oo. Now you got to step in in place.
Speaker 2: We got to have everything we got a We gotta make those tough caaches, excuse me, those tough catches, and that's what that's what they needed to do. Dallas Cowboys double up the Washington Commanders forty four to twenty two. The Cowboys offense is rolling DAK twenty one of thirty two, sixty four, three touchdowns. Javonte Williams nineteen carries, abuck sixteen one touchdown, Cede Lamb first game back, five catches a buck ten touchdown, long seventy four, George Pickens for eighty two long forty four, Jake Ferguson seven catches twenty nine yards, two tubs. The Cowboys offense looked good. Their defense looked a lot better because they played from behind and how to get to pin their ears back they were they got after.
Speaker 1: They have four sacks today.
Speaker 2: Kenneth Murray Junior had one, James had one, Jadevian Clowney had one. I can't even have on even missed his brother oh Yo watching the Cowboys. As a matter of fact, they got guts where they're they're on the road next weekend.
Speaker 4: There. Hey, I ain't gonna I am not even gonna talk no trash. I'm not gonna talk no trash. But I know one thing pass certain. The second he's gonna have his hands full depending on who he follows, whether it be George Pickens of where to be CD lamb. But I know he's going to he's going to do ahead of a job.
Speaker 3: See, I might even talk no trash.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Dak, stay away from two. That's all I'm saying. Hey, uh, CD spends a lot of times. Yeah, he don't really got so he'll probably deal with probably, but there Look when the cowboy and you can run the ball like the Cowboys, it's hard. Javonte Williams getting getting four, five, six seven yards carry So you got, I mean you got the single love You got no choice, Riley Mauk's you gonna have to But hey, bro, bro, I mean, at some point in time, won't Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: At some point in time, you got to say, you know what, every time somebody need a big throat I'm talking about at some point in time you said enough. Yeah, I'm like Reggie and Professor Clump. With Reggie, they kept with a what do you call himbout? What's the name?
Speaker 1: What was what was Professor Clumb with Clump? Uh? Yeah, professor club.
Speaker 2: He was on Reggie at the at the at the comedy club and registered.
Speaker 3: Enough all them jokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Riley, at some point in time, you've got to say enough.
Speaker 4: I meant to make him pay. They want to come at me. They got to make him play. I remember, I remember Darn Bland since we talked about the Cowboys and they chose not to throw Trayvon diggs Way and they kept throwing over there the Bland and he kept picking everything off like a booker. Yeah, got it, got nothing.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's you. Hey, the Cowboys look good. They look they look so good. They have they have looked good offensively. Their problem has been defensively.
Speaker 4: When when they when other teams, when they when they're playing ahead, that's when the defense look good.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you you neutralize the thread of the run. Because if their problem is that when the defense is bad and the offense that you know they he turns it over, he gets a pick uh, or they they fumbled them all. If you tell me that they're gonna be able to play with the lead or they're gonna be able to be nipping, you're gonna have your hands full because they can run it with Javonte, and they got two guys that can go get it. And then that tight end that that nice Ferguson. He ain't got no great speed, but he got great.
Speaker 3: Hay Ferguson night. And the funny thing about it.
Speaker 4: Two, when you see the Cowboys playing chat chat, y'all, stay with me. When you see the Cowboys playing the way they playing today, they can compete with anybody. They can compete with anybody. I'm talking about the package, I'm talking about the Chiefs, I'm talking about the Eagles. Are all those teams that are high scoring, that can that can score twenty five thirty points a game, The goddamn Cowboys can do that every single week, every week. Hey, one thing to age I want you to tell Cowboys fans. Some I tweeted some earlier today is I was talking about George Pickts, right, obviously, George Piggins there, he's on a one year deal and obviously they have to do something with that at the end of the season. That yeah, I mean, it's price points gonna be too hig They're gonna have to restructure. See the damage already got his money, and I'm telling people it would be good for George Piggins to be able to go somewhere and get his money, which which is well deserving based on the seasons he's having. Being that all the other receivers have gotten their money, and everybody's about Oh o Joe, shut up. Piggings ain't going nowhere. He's gonna stay here. Well, who's gonna take a discount? Because where is the thing?
Speaker 1: Ojoe? They got?
Speaker 2: Look, they're gonna have money under the count for the simple fact they're gonna redo Dak's deal. Let's just say dak cap number is gonna be thirty save he ain't playing on that number next year, So they'll probably do give Dak another you know, say he has two years left.
Speaker 1: On that deal.
Speaker 2: We'll add we'll add four years to it. We'll give him you know what, We'll give him another sixty million. We'll give him one hundred and fifty million, two hundred million guaranteed. Whatever the cake may be. To get that cap number down. We get his cap number thirty. Now we can focus our attention on George thinks.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: So if you're gonna focus your attention on George Pickings, right, and the cap is round thirty, what you're giving what you're giving Pickings a year.
Speaker 1: I'll give him somewhere between thirty two and thirty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we we're talking business like.
Speaker 4: I like for your mind at I like, I like your mind for me, for me, honestly, based on what he can dial, based on what he can do and what he showed you he can do.
Speaker 3: He showed it with the quarterback carousel with the Steelers.
Speaker 4: He show me to do in a consistent, competent offense with a good quarterback and deck.
Speaker 3: Hey give me thirty five, Guto.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. He knows.
Speaker 2: He knows he has a quarterback can get him the ball. He knows that they double if they double CD, he's getting one on one coverage.
Speaker 1: That's gonna look for it, Dak. Don't give him every opportunity.
Speaker 3: To make it, every last one.
Speaker 2: And he's making every last play. Now that the only problem and people and I and the people say with Shannon uh the Bengals were able to keep T. The difference between George Pickins and t Higgins. The Bengals drafting te T had been there for three four years. George Pickins is right now. As a rental now, you can't buy rental cards. You can go to Hurts and yeah they had them. They had the musstangs that you can buy. You can buy a rental card from Avis. You could buy it.
Speaker 3: Hey, but this is the problem.
Speaker 4: I don't like. You understand Jerry Jones. You understand how Jerry Jones conduct business and how he's made all his stars waight, and he drug out the process when it comes time to pay players.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's all he has.
Speaker 2: David Muga letter, you know, David, David move again. But hey, he said one one negotiation doesn't doesn't represent another negotiation. George Finking is gonna want somewhere between thirty two and thirty five million.
Speaker 1: He don't give it. Damn who gives it to it? Cowboys?
Speaker 3: He said, he don't give it, Damn what who.
Speaker 1: Gives it to it?
Speaker 3: I told y'all, y'all don't listen to me.
Speaker 2: Heyjo anything Ojo, You might like chopping the whole. But if they don't got it, I go to Trading Jones. If they don't got it, I go to Smiths. If they don't got it.
Speaker 3: On neither people.
Speaker 4: The people try to tell me in earlier, you know, early on Twitter, he ain't going nowhere, he gonna take less money.
Speaker 1: Huh No, do y'all do.
Speaker 3: Y'all understand further?
Speaker 1: They look.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that, like I said, when you look at Dak's number, Dak's number is seventy four million. He's not playing on a seventy four million dollar cap. They're gonna get that down in probably next year's cap probably be somewhere around twenty million, thirty million. But give him a big signing bonus, probably one hundred million dollars to sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but George Pickens's gonna want to eat. Got to it's the first you're gonna want to eat. Now, you got money because you didn't sign Michael. You got you got money, and you've taken care of You're taking care of your guards, You've taken care of a dron Bland, You've taken care of people that you need to take care of. And pick is a guy look, Jerry loves offense. He loves the way Dak is playing. And when you see offense, be like, okay, this is when you had Michael Levin and you had Alan Harper. You double you double Michael Alvin. Harper's gonna make you pay him. The backside, you got a j Novichek and and Jake Ferguson shorthanded, reliable, not the best blocker.
Speaker 1: But you know what we didn't. We ain't brought you here for the block.
Speaker 2: We brought you here to catch, to catch, get us, keep us the first down, keep us, keep the chains moving, and touchdowns. He had a touchdown catching his four straight games. Javonte had his second one hundred yard rushing game, six rushing touchdowns on the season.
Speaker 1: He's healthy.
Speaker 2: I loved him coming out of North Carolina and he had he had he had a good you know, early years with the Broncos, but he hurt his knee and then he came back and he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the same. You know, unless you Adrian Peterson, you know, it normally take you a year and a half for that need to get right.
Speaker 2: Now, they got the guy that's a year and a half removed from that surgery. And now this is what when the Broncos selected him in the second round, this is what they thought.
Speaker 1: But the Cowboys look good. Now we got to talk about Jane Days.
Speaker 2: He was twelve or twenty two, fifty six touchdown, he ended up tweaked his hand.
Speaker 1: M string.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll see you gonna get an m I tomorrow. We'll see the extent of that. I don't know how far they can go without him with without listen Mariota.
Speaker 4: It showed he can play some good ball, he can string off, he can string off some wins. But he's too up and down. Hu, you don't know which. You don't know which. Ah, you don't know which you're gonna get. But obviously he coming in and starting in a game where you haven't had many reps with the ones and being thrown in the fire. You have to catch You have to catch yourself in the rhythm. You got to get yourself going. Obviously you're not you're not acclimated to to to the speed of the game. You're not acclimated to the tempo in general. You know the play, you know it's supposed to do. But your time is gonna be off a little bit. Your time is gonna be a you know, be a little rusty. I think if obviously, if if, if he's not able to go this week, If Jade Dames is not able to go this week and he gets another week under his belt with the Ones and getting this, getting this, getting that rhythm going with the ones and Temple one with the Ones, I think he'll be fine and play much much better next week. But it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard to come off the bench and make sure the team doesn't miss a beat.
Speaker 3: And you comeing and just do your thing, especially when you're playing from behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just pointed their ears back dak last four games, oh show, he had three hundred and nineteen pass yards, three touchdowns, two hundred and thirty seven yards, four touchdowns, two hundred and sixty one yards, three touchdowns, two hundred and sixty four yards today, three touchdowns, zero interceptions.
Speaker 1: He's got to be who is the leading the league in touchdown passing?
Speaker 2: Stafford because Stafford had less than two hundred had five teams today.
Speaker 1: I think Jackson, I thought Jackson. I think Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: You know, if their tank against Kansas City because they little like to start from the last two games, But we're gonna talk about it because Uba, because y'all talk about you and I. We don't talk about the Jags enough, So we're gonna jump on y'all last. Today we talk about you. We got something for you. Be careful what you wish for.