Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Jetty Armstrong, and Jeki and He Armstrong and Eddy live from Studio C.
Speaker 2: We've got our dimly lit compound, barricaded and protected. We are deep within it, and today we are under the tutelage of our general manager. So many choices, Donald Trump, Gavin Newsom, the National Guard. I'm going with Mexican Flag motorcycle guy. Mexican Flag motorcycle guy is pretty good. Breaking the windows out of the LAPD headquarters. Skateboard guy is pretty good. That's what I saw this morning as we're hurling giant chunks of concrete off overpass guy is pretty good too.
Speaker 1: That's attempted murder. But back to you and your mayhem.
Speaker 2: Day four of rioting in Los Angeles. You talk about an eighty twenty issue, maybe ninety ten, arresting and booting out convicted criminal illegals. They're already convicted, and you're gonna round them up and boot them out. And Gavin Newsom and so many other politicians are gonna take the side of the convicted criminals. Okay, good start. Secondly, when things are out of control. This I think they're you know, shades of gray. Or you can draw your line wherever you are draw you can draw your line well on the other side of when the riot is breaking the windows out of la at the police headquarters like they are at the LAPD, things are out of control. No no, no. Mayor Karen Bess said, the LAPD and sheriff can handle it.
Speaker 1: They're fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you ever allow a situation where people are breaking the windows out of your place, LAE headquarters. You cannot have that. You cannot. It's not an option for a civilized society that claims to have any kind of law and order. And so people aren't gonna go to work downtown LA today, kids aren't gonna go to school, and taxpayers. I was watching News Nation this morning, woman says, I look around. I can't see a single building downtown that hasn't been defaced. So taxpayers are gonna pay for all that.
Speaker 1: You can't have that?
Speaker 2: Well, the White House says We're not going to have it, and they are going to take whatever measures are required to return control to the authorities. Here's the one thing nobody is talking about, and it's amazing to me. There are a certain number of people who are pissed off at the roundups of at various you know, home deposts, restaurants, whatever, because non criminals get caught up in.
Speaker 1: That, and they're they're pissed.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, these people are just hard working folks working in the country.
Speaker 1: Blah blah.
Speaker 2: There's a fair amount of righteous indignation there. There are a lot of people who just don't think we should ever deport anybody. They're frigging lunatics and they were causing a lot of the problems. But here's the part nobody's talking about. The pros are on their way to La. Every professional agitator who was at Columbia University who attacked the federal building in Portland one hundred and twelve nights in a row, all of the pros are either in La now or headed there, and they will seek to harness the energy of the righteous or semi righteous protesters, and they will attempt to up the level of Mayhem.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna mention Portland. That's what Trump is not going to allow. He's not going to allow one hundred days of Portland or however, long. All that mess in Seattle lasted, or Minneapolis and so many cities during George Floyd, and I don't know if it was in his intention in the beginning or not, but the uh, the threat of National Guard troops and then them coming to LA and then Pete Hegxa's threat of Marines. I think the idea is either you get your streets under control, or we're going to That's the way that's gonna work. We're not gonna sit back like happen in Portland, Oregon, and you know, just let Portland be a super lefty progressive nutcase city for one hundred days and let, you know, let the police department, but let the police have to leave the police department to the rioters. That's not gonna happen in Los Angeles, and at least so far, Gavin Newsom, all of his noises, and so many of the Dems in California, their noises have been all on the side of the protesters. Gavin Newsom, if just politically, if you want to be president, every statement of yours should start with first of all, criminally convicted illegals need to go. And I am in favor of that, but we need to have an order leeway, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't start his statements with that.
Speaker 2: And you're going to court involved migrants, You're gonna look like you're on the side of illegal criminals.
Speaker 1: And forget it. You are so on the wrong side of this issue.
Speaker 2: I know you've been in California your whole life, so you don't know it, but you are so on the wrong side. You're on the wrong side of this issue in California. You're really on the wrong side of it nationally, right right, Yeah, where this ends, nobody knows because you've got your Steven's Miller inside the White House pushing for everybody to get supported. Anybody who's here without proper documentation has to go. And if they are serious and move further in that direction, man, you're gonna see some serious energy here. True, which had at least during the election two third support of the American people.
Speaker 1: I've always thought that was.
Speaker 2: More an expression of disgust in horror with the open borders than an actual backing of the policy. I always but I always also thought on the other side, I always thought them talking about deporting everybody who is here legally was an expression of dissatisfaction. Sure, and they weren't intending to do it. I think Stephen Miller probably is, but I don't know that Trump is. But right now, while they're concentrating on the criminal illegals, and they went through the list of some of the people that they arrested Friday as this whole chaos began. I mean, these were hardcore criminals. The fact that they're being protected by government officials is so crazy. It's bizarre. You can't even believe it's true. It's utterly unjustifiable. It's hard to wrap your head around, and just flat from a practical political standpoint, it's a ninety ten against you, even in California. I mean, I just I don't get it at all. It can't be what you actually think, can it, unless you're a Marxist. The interesting part of this is that, well, there are several interesting parts, but one of them is that the ninety ten issues you describe it, let's be generous and say eighty twenty. That twenty percent is like the entirety of the American media, and so CNN, for instance, having you know, opened up to him no and started to sing the same old songs. How many clips did I see if CNN would send some reporter at somewhere where there was no violence yet to report These are peaceful protests, Jim, Very peaceful people chanting it is peaceful here. Well, yeah, like the whole world is peaceful except where it's not. That's not that you're not saying anything. You're not informing us. Okay, So your point is there isn't violence everywhere in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen those videos of all those weymos on fire last night, it's you can't hardly believe it's the United States, let alone one of our biggest, greatest cities. I mean, it's unbelievable. That is a flaw in the weimo thing that they're going to have to figure out because people just got out their phones with their apps. Here's where I'd like the weaimo to show up. And then as so as it shows up, you set it on fire, sure, where's ound it? So it doesn't know where to go? And whereas if you had a driver, an uber driver's gonna say, I ain't gonna pick somebody up down there. Yeah right, but all those way moods on fire, I mean that was crazy and again, but when you're breaking out the windows of the police headquarters, things are off the rails. Oh. In the videos I saw of quote unquote protesters, and some of some are protesters, some are professional anarchists, Antifa, Marxists, et cetera. On overpasses, shooting explosives, fireworks, throwing heat, heaving huge pieces of rock and concrete at police cars going under the overpass, one landing square on the windshield. If cops didn't have those special windshields, if that was just a regular motor, if somebody easily could have been killed.
Speaker 1: It looked like attempted murder.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: It's just that is outrageous.
Speaker 2: And the streets, at least to the extent of that sort of you know, complete unhinged violence, they do have to recapture the streets.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk more about this late.
Speaker 2: But having watched Seattle, Portland night after night after night, and a number of different West Coast cities, progressive cities try to, as I always said, passive their way out of it, because this is what Gavin Newsom and Karen Pass are saying ought to be done, just to you know, let's not up the andy, let's not add more energy to this. Let's let it dissipate and go away. That's not a bad law enforcement strategy in some situations.
Speaker 1: But what Ted.
Speaker 2: Wheeler and Portland finally figured out, and what's her face the communist and who is the mayor of Seattle time finally figured out, is no, when you get the pros in the professional antiva Marxist, black flag, black masked types, they are not there to protest to a political question. They are there to overthrow Western civilization. And until you cracked down and crack ads, you're just gonna get more and more and more. Well, and a lot of spitting on cops, so Trump said, and they spit, we hit. We'll play that for you later. But we got to start the show officially so we can hear from Gavin here. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Monday, June the ninth, the year twenty twenty five. We are Armstrong and getting We approve of this program. All right, let's begin swinging the night sticks of truths precisely according to CC rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Step aside. If you can't handle a tough talk, here we go at Mark.
Speaker 3: He's a tough guy. Why wasn't he do that? He knows where to find me. Come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with.
Speaker 1: Tough guy.
Speaker 2: That's Gavin Newsom to uh, what's his name? The immigration dude starts with an age holman. Come on, tough guy, coume arrest me. You know where to find me, all right. Gavin Newsom is wet with excitement about being the face of the resistance on this old story.
Speaker 1: Oh, not just his error. He is so happy about this.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the best thing that ever happened to him. I think Trump doesn't hate it either. I don't think he's playing it correctly though. Like I said, if you would start every statement with convicted illegals have to go, I think you could. But if you're gonna sound like you're on the side, there are six hundred and sixty thousand convicted criminal illegals in this country.
Speaker 1: Americans want them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know it's one of the problems with if you allow the biggest migration in the history of the world to happen, unfolding it, fixing it is gonna be messy.
Speaker 1: You made a giant mess. Yeah. Point, I've been trying to make over and over.
Speaker 2: You go far enough down the road to Crazyville, getting out of it is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a lot more on this. Wow, you're right.
Speaker 2: You add in the politicians thinking, Wow, I can score some serious points on this in addition to the actual problem, and it could be quite a week. What's your prediction? How long is it gonna last? This is day four. They're smashing out the windows this morning. It might ebb and flow a little bit, but I predict week and a half at least. Well, it was the hottest it's been last night, so we'll see what tonight looks like.
Speaker 1: And again, all the pros are in town.
Speaker 2: Now your thoughts text line four one, five, two nine five KFTC. So remember the famous peaceful protests CNN clip of a George Floyd riot with a building on fire behind the right one of the Alzheimers got one of those from LA. That's just absolutely unbelievable. That we'll get to a little bit later the coverage of this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much more continuing coverage on the violence and mayhem in Los Angeles and a couple other places around the country, San Francisco notably.
Speaker 1: But first, let's figure out who's supporting what?
Speaker 2: It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie Oh, this is an example of coverage or lock thereof.
Speaker 4: Starting with NBC crowds protesting immigration raids ordered to leave downtown LA.
Speaker 2: Well, there is a's that's a handy headline to give you all the news you need about three days of some of the worst writing we've seen. Yeah, protesters being encouraged to leave at the top of their main website.
Speaker 1: Wow wow. I can only assume the protest is obeyed. Dear, do we obey law enforcement in this country?
Speaker 4: Wow? And kind of on the same note from Politico Newsome calls National Guard deployment unlawful as immigration.
Speaker 1: Clashes rock Los Angeles. And of course he said, come and get me, arrest me. He's a tough guy.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't he do that. He knows where to find me. Come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow? From USA.
Speaker 4: From USA today, Trump's travel ban on twelve countries goes into effect today.
Speaker 1: I preagi, which is allies.
Speaker 2: He was a rogue from ABC.
Speaker 4: Russia bombards Ukraine with four hundred and seventy nine drones overnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest attack of the war, which is like every time they attack, they set a new record over almost five hundred individual strikes on Ukraine.
Speaker 1: We're not close to peace. From CNN.
Speaker 4: Israel intercepts gazabound aide ship detaining prominent activists, including Greta tune Bird.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they stole their dreams again, you have stolen my dreams. I know.
Speaker 2: We got a great story about that boat and Greta for later, who they passed in the water as they headed to help out the Palestinians.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: This is not impressed. From Fox News.
Speaker 4: Oregon middle school hosts quote drag day and encourages students to cross dress for Pride Week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they are trying as hard as they can to indoctor ate your children. By the way, I found myself in the midst of a quote unquote Pride celebration yesterday Saturday. Yeah, and look, you're only react. You're clearly a bear. You know what my reaction to it? After the break?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: From study fines scientists find parasitic worms in ninety three percent of freshwater fish sampled in California.
Speaker 1: Is that bad? What's the normal Is that normal? Is that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Normal?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. It's gross.
Speaker 4: And finally the Babylon Bee illegal immigrants helpfully wave flags so Ice knows where to send them.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's an El Salvador flag. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Whenever I've heard a number of pundits on the left saying, hey, you'd be doing yourself a lot more good to wave the American flag, if any flag at all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then complain.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, how do you think like ninety percent of Americans react to waving the Mexican flag setting things on fire? Right, We're Mexicans. We're proud. You can't arrest us. We're going to fight your police. Oh okay, thank you for letting us know where you stand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man.
Speaker 2: There is a lot more on this, including the hilarious reporting by ABC seven in Los Angeles, among other things, Stay here.
Speaker 5: Armstrong, and getty, large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 2: You've got to believe me, that's ABC seven in Los Angeles. The reporter just said, while you're look, while you're looking at the screen, and it looks like it's Haiti with all kinds of things on fire, cars, stuff getting smashed up, fighting says you're what you could do if you send in more police presence, and is take what is just people having fun watching carsburn and turning into a bad situation?
Speaker 1: Oh l are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? People having fun watching cars burn? And if you send in the cops or National Guard, you're gonna exacerbate the situation.
Speaker 2: They're just having a good time, burning public property and threatening lives.
Speaker 1: Leave them alone.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd like to interview that guy at length, ask him how he sees the world.
Speaker 1: How much lawlessness is.
Speaker 2: Okay in your neighborhood? Sir, Yeah, it's no kidding. If somebody set your car on fire, would you call the police? I'm thinking you would. Please say, explain how many things are you willing to pay for with your own money? Like are you willing to write a check for to replace or fix or have your insurance go.
Speaker 1: Up or whatever?
Speaker 2: What if they smash the windows and burn up cop cars every night? That would get very expensive. When would you have them call the police in?
Speaker 1: Since we just played that, I mean, and that is.
Speaker 2: That is beyond the famous George Floyd CNN mostly peaceful protests as fires.
Speaker 1: Go on behind them. I mean, that's crazy. People Play that again. Play that. I was just gonna say, play it again, large group of people.
Speaker 5: It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 2: If you weren't missing the key phrase which comes at the beginning, could turn volatile. You have to see the video, but the video looks about as volatile as.
Speaker 1: Things can get. I mean, I don't know how you make it more volatile.
Speaker 2: I could turn volatile if you send in law enforcement while people are just standing around having a good time watching carsburn.
Speaker 1: You aren't crazy. How do you get those words to come out of your mouth?
Speaker 2: How do you get the hospital anchorrete in the background?
Speaker 1: Oh? How do you get those words to come out of your mouth? Yeah? Seriously, that is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Let me read since we just did this, I'll read the first couple paragraphs from Mark Alpurn's newsletter today, which I thought were really good. The Democrats, the dominant media, and those blues with TDS Trump derangement syndrome have lost their collective minds over what is happening in southern California. Truly, I find all this difficult to even write because the level of insanity is so hard to even describe with a straight face or a linear pen.
Speaker 1: Wow, it is that crazy. That is that is I don't even I don't have words for that. You know. What I think to disconnect here is there are.
Speaker 2: A significant number of people, many of them in the media, who hear the most loopy, illogical, indefensible claims of the far left.
Speaker 1: No human being is illegal, bill bridges not walls.
Speaker 2: And they don't understand that those are ridiculous slogans nobody should take seriously. They actually internalize them and think that's what people think. I mean, they're just soft heads. Well, and like you said earlier, you know it's a ninety ten issue or eighty twenty issue. Well that ten percent they're all in the media right on this, and the rest of practically everybody, including people in Los Angeles and California need the mayhem to stop and want criminals out of their communities. For a little reporting on what happened over the weekend, here is I don't know who it is, somebody with Fox from Fox News.
Speaker 6: Sunday writers have been clashing with law enforcement here in the Los Angeles area as ICE carries out operations. Some of these violent protesters they threw rocks at law enforcement officers and their vehicles.
Speaker 1: Someone also set a.
Speaker 6: Fire in the middle of the road in Paramount, a city in southeast LA County.
Speaker 1: Tear gas was used to.
Speaker 6: Disperse the crowd, but some of the protesters through the tear gas canisters back at officers.
Speaker 2: That was earlier in the day on Sunday, before all theo because that was a car has been set on fire. Well, by the end of the day, there were cars everywhere on fire, most of them waymos which God, what is one of those costs. Anyway, there's an important clip in this next bit of reporting.
Speaker 6: And on Friday in downtown LA some protesters shoved and shouted at law enforcement and tried to stop arrest. ICE Acting Director Todd Lyons called the situation appalling.
Speaker 7: We were in a major US city and we have law enforcement offices trapped surrounded by over one thousand protesters, and the LAPD would not respond to help those officers in their time and need over two hours it took for them to come get there.
Speaker 2: According to the ICE director, you had a thousand ICE agents trapped by violent protesters and LAPD not willing to do anything to help out. That's his claim. I hear LAPD disagrees with that characterization. It's hard to imagine why he would say that if it were not substantially true. Doesn't that fit in with the whole sanctuary city sanctuary state thing? Though? I mean, you're anti ICE, right you aren't. You don't cooperate with ICE, right?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I need to do a little more digging and talking to people in digging into the question of who's who in the upper reaches of the police organizations in La in La County. Because the higher you get, the more you're a politician, the less you're a cop. And with some notable exceptions, so I wonder what the reality was there? That is extremely troubling. Where's our little Gavin, the whole Gavin thing? Like we opened the show with this, Gavin Newsom had a forty minute phone call with true on Saturday night, with almost no reporting out of that on either side about what happened. But anyway, Gavin was interviewed yesterday and said this, he's.
Speaker 1: A tough guy. Why wasn't he do that?
Speaker 3: He knows where to find me, Come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with.
Speaker 1: Tough guy.
Speaker 2: That's him talking about Tom Holman, who has threatened the governor, saying Gavin Newsom is doing something illegally if he gets in the way of National Guard trying to stop this riot because it's a federal issue, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, tough guy, arrest me, arrest he could get me, all right? Who's being the tough guy here? Okay? Please Caffy boy that any boy.
Speaker 2: Stay in your lane, the lane directly to the French laundry. You know, I'm not a lefty, so I don't know how these things land. But just I can't believe that that landed with a He's my guy for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: We'll see no Gaffy tweet storm last twenty four hours too. Trump is sending two thousand National Guards in La County not to meet an unmet need but to manufacture a crisis. He's hoping for more chaos so we can justify more crackdowns, more fear, more control, Stay calm, never use violence, stay peaceful, peace out.
Speaker 1: He didn't say that, I did.
Speaker 2: Mayor Karen Bass called into ABC seven in Los Angeles over the weekend in a phone call with our Los Angeles station KABC Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass, refuting the notion that the city needs the National Guard's assistance.
Speaker 8: I do not believe that that is called for because I am confident that LAPD and other law enforcement agencies like the sheriff can handle things in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: The evidence that they can't handle it was right there on the screen while you were talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karen passes a congenital liar and a fool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As the cops were being attacked from overpass over overpass after overpass, I should say, it didn't look very in control to me, sweetheart, and people could have died.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's one particular scene I saw of all the cops having retreated to an overpass and basically hiding and waiting for help because they are having all this stuff thrown at him, and they were just overwhelmed. That's not a good situation, and it sounds to me like somebody needs to come help you, like maybe the National Guard. That's not a good situation to be in. I was going to quote the hold on just a second, I will grab it. While you're grabbing that, let me say this. Gavy Newsom went on to tweet, I have formally requested the Trump administration to rescind their unlawful deployment of troops in La County. Blah blah blah. We didn't have a problem until Trump got involved, he says, right, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: We are overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: LAPD chief Jim McDonald said, according to NBC Los Angeles tonight, we had individuals out there shooting commercial grade fireworks at our officers that can kill you. We are overwhelmed, says the chief of the LAPD. No, no, we didn't have a problem until Trump involved got involved. Gavin Newsome, governor or, the mayor and best mayor. Or. The mayor just said we can handle this on our own, and your own police chief said, were overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: So you know, which is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking at the videos, it doesn't look whelmed. Doesn't look whelmed. It's not underwhelmed. Yeah, Editorial Board, Wall Street Journal, the deportation wars begin. Trump has a mandate for protest in California to show the trouble that might lie ahead. So your belief is that it very well might be ramping up as the professional agitators think, ooh cool, another hotspot and head in from Minneapolis, Austin, Texas, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, all the places these people live to come in and really.
Speaker 1: Get it on right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, in the same way that after the unfortunate George Floyd incident, you've got folks of various colors protesting that, you know, we don't think people cops should treat people like they treated George Floyd, okay, fair enough, and then that is overwhelmed by the BLM professional Marxists, and then they are overwhelmed in turn by the black Flag Antifa people who just want to wreck and burn because they want to start a revolution. Yeah, that's what's going to happen in LA too. I suspect very strongly, and I think that's what Donald Jay wants to prevent because he saw it play out. I mean, he was talking about it constantly during the George Floyd Riots, and also during the Portland thing, it didn't get much attention, but he's like, no, you can't let this go on like this, night after night. And I'm telling you, the pros are now. They are landing in lax right now, if they're not there already, and they are gearing up for tonight.
Speaker 1: Speaking and Trump, he talked to a reporter place the bar for sending marines. What I think it is.
Speaker 9: I mean, we see danger to our country and to our citizens and will be very very strong in terms of.
Speaker 1: Law and order. It's about law and order.
Speaker 2: A poprisy league on the feeble Sir Secretary, how.
Speaker 1: We got to see what we need. We'll send whatever we need to make sure it's law and order.
Speaker 2: I doubt we're gonna see US marines on the streets, but I like the idea of, hey, either get your city under control, or we'll control it for you. It isn't gonna be Portland. This isn't gonna go on all summer long and we just ignore it. By the way, Trump came up with a phrase that might end up on T shirts and buttons.
Speaker 1: When they spit.
Speaker 9: At people, you know they spit That's a new thing. They spit and worse, you know what they throw at them, right, and when that happens, I have a little stacred. They say they spit, we hit, And I told them, nobody's gonna spit on our police offices. Nobody's gonna spit on our military, which they do is.
Speaker 1: A common thing.
Speaker 9: They get up to them this far away and then they aren't spitting In that that happens, they get hit very hard.
Speaker 2: They spit, we hit, They LOGI we boogie. I'm not arguing. She has a hawker we cold cocker.
Speaker 1: I like that one, Thank you.
Speaker 2: She has a Hawker we cold cocker. That's a good one. You got to send that to truck. It works you off in that one. Let's send it Trump. So, uh, populism doesn't always you know, isn't always right see French Revolution. But uh, the vast majority of Americans, like Americans, agree with that spitting on a police officer.
Speaker 1: Hit him in the head. That's over hard.
Speaker 2: But you got to make it stop, right And like I said to me, the line is somewhere on the other side of they're breaking the windows out.
Speaker 1: Of the police headquarters. That what happens.
Speaker 2: They are out of control, And I wanted to point out that it's not just an LA issue because Gavy Newsome and Karen Bass again congenital liars are trying to make it sound like it's a law and order in LA issue, but it's not. These are federal officers being targeted and harassed and attacked. And then you know, the decay on the streets gets big enough that the locals can't handle it, and then I think it is a legitimate federal matter. But you have to remember at the heart at the root of this, at the very beginning of it, it was a question of federal officers being harassed and attacked.
Speaker 1: When they hawker we cold cocker, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Joe's mailbag on the ways there.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen this.
Speaker 2: You see Trump slip going up the steps Air Force one almost go all the way down.
Speaker 1: No, looked exactly like a Joe Biden move. He laughed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I laughed. We all do that occasionally. I do that occasionally. I'm perfectly fine. But you know, it's an opportunity.
Speaker 1: And he is old. He isn't, you know, almost an eighty year old guy.
Speaker 2: If my you know, my parents are eighty and they almost slip going up the stairs. I'm concerned about it. You know, you got a half whit taking a Jet blue flight. They get the nice jetway. Why was the.
Speaker 1: President got to schlep up and down the stairs like that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, we could have presidents in their forties for one thing, and it wouldn't be a thing, or even their sixties.
Speaker 1: Right huh right, here's your freedom.
Speaker 2: Lovely quote of the day, John Adams second parsident one termer ass kicker.
Speaker 1: There's danger from all men.
Speaker 2: The only maximum of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty. Mmm this trust power always, always always. Mail Bag, drop us a note we'd love to hear from you. Mail Bag at Armstrong and getty dot com all sorts of impactful news oriented emails to get to.
Speaker 1: But first this one from Kevin.
Speaker 2: If this poster is we real we are in trouble as a society, Jack, let me read the poster to you. It's it has to do a spray foam insulation. Don't foam it, You're not insulation. This is not a joke. Spray Foam insulation is meant for walls and pipes, not your body. Do not insert spray foam into your mouth. Your anis your vagine, your penile glands. If you have to be told not to spray spray foam insulation up your hind end, the pack doesn't the herd doesn't need you. Doctor Darwin is calling. I don't think I've ever heard the term penile glands, and I assume I have them, but I don't even know. You've got to be warned not to spray the stuff up you? Well serious, Yeah, I laugh at that stuff all the time. But as I talk to my kids, they're tired of this rant. It's there because lawyers determined somebody might do that and they could sue and win because the person would claim it doesn't say anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm not supposed to stick this in my people.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna find me some spray foemen, spray it up me, just as a protest against this sort of intrusion. Moving along, we are not a nation of laws rights, Ryan, dear, big freedom, and this will be cyber whatever that means. Oh hi, don't let don't let the strongest protest against me yesterday in my cyber truck don't let me forget to tell that story. Oh no, when they want to go after Trump. We are a nation of laws, not men, right, You hear that all the time. But when it comes to immigration, we aren't a nation of laws. We're a nation of feelings. Yeah, and when feelings get hurt Riot's result. Ryan from Houston, ps, why do you want to stay in the USA when they burn the US flag and wave the Mexican flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it becomes a feelings thing. People are scared.
Speaker 2: Well, if you are not a convicted criminal, legal, you don't need to be scaled scared. Now, you'd use the example of some people that have been snatched up. Not the Maryland man. That looks like we got to get to that story later. But some people have been snatched up that shouldn't. But in general, you're gonna be fine if you're not you're illegally or if you're not a criminal. Right, We've got another couple of great emails on this topic.
Speaker 1: We'll have to hold off.
Speaker 2: JT and Livermore has accused me of being an eternal optimist and a fool. Essentially, I'll explain why perhaps next hour. Oh and my reaction to being in the midst of a Pride celebration, unexpectedly pride because gay people get pride. You can't be proud of yourself unless you're gay. Okay, we got three more hours of you Missus segment are now or get the podcast Armstrong You Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: You should subscribe Armstrong and Getty