Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Kaddy Armstrong and d and he Arms Drum Studio.
Speaker 2: See see signor rye dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. You can smell the weekend from here. And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: The American Consumer.
Speaker 3: What I'm across the couple of really really interesting pieces of journalism about the current state of the haves and have nots and spending and holiday this and that, and the economy and insurance. Trump's inheriting a bit of a mess economically speaking. I mean, the economy is in decent enough shape, but the swirling economic winds are swirling, swirlingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Still the things still haven't sorted out since COVID. Obviously there's a lot of truth to that. Yeah, it's still the weird. At the risk of throwing out another tortured metaphor, no.
Speaker 3: It's like the wake of a boat still, I mean, still sloshing back and forth and causing problems and may well for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at the level of deficits we're running right.
Speaker 2: My anecdotal evidences, man, places are poppin' malls and restaurants and stuff like that, super super busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Although again one of the headlines is that businesses that cater to the lower core tile, say of income shoppers, are seeing those folks really cutting back on spending.
Speaker 2: Interesting And is that a canary in the coal mine or not? I guess this is a swirling wake of a ship. Did that crowd just run out of a credit card space before the next quintile does.
Speaker 3: And stimmy money plus blue collar wages. And I've been acutely aware of this because of a couple of things I'm involved in.
Speaker 1: Rose very very steeply, Like.
Speaker 3: Four years ago to two years ago, you couldn't find waiters, you couldn't hire a dishwasher, and so businesses were thrown crazy money just to get workers, blue collar workers. That has leveled off now a good deal, so their wages are not rising nearly as fast as the prices of their food has, for instance.
Speaker 2: So I hate to bring up the drones again. Oh no, do do we need to figure this out? But there's a nation, But why have I not heard a single person point out the logical fallacy of authorities saying, we don't know what they are, but you're not at risk.
Speaker 1: They're not a danger. I know.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard one person say that makes no sense. If you don't know what they are, you can't state they're not dangerous. It doesn't make any sense. With all due modesty, that is why people join us for this little proceeding that we do every weekday.
Speaker 3: How do you miss that? As a quote unquote journalist, I feel I have no idea what they are, but you're going to be fine.
Speaker 2: What that is such classic doctor Fauci givings is the information that he thinks we can handle a little bit at a time. It's just a government trying to manipulate is I hate that more than anything in the world I have since I was a tiny child, when I could tell that the teacher was doing that, I just freaking hate that. Tell me what is true, I'll deal with it, but don't do that. Oh God, that makes me angry.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was just discussing this with my wife, who has a medical procedure. She's fine, but gotta be not have anything in her stomach at all, like it's it's not a surgery, but it's that sort of thing because you can't, you know, aspirate while you're under anesthesia, and so you know, as of midnight, no solids and no clear liquids after seven am, whatever the guidelines are.
Speaker 1: And we're discussing the fact.
Speaker 2: That you can take little just to keep your mouth wet, SIPs of water.
Speaker 1: But if you.
Speaker 3: If you say what is the actual maximum you can do, the morons of the world will figure it's okay to have a ham sand, what's in an extra large coke?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Or surgery. I don't like I don't like that. I don't like that. I don't let the morons die. Tell everybody the truth, all the hard.
Speaker 3: Hearted Jack Armstrong folks showing his true colors there. But yeah, that's the point. I've had nurses say, no, this is okay, and this is okay. Just don't do any more than that, because I know I'm a non moron, but that there's so much of life that's like that, you know, the from official pronouncements like you're talking about, to medical advice to is it okay to have a glass of chardney while I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yes, the baby will be perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: But some people will take that advice and shot gun an entire bottle of wild turkey.
Speaker 1: So I will tell them.
Speaker 3: That not even a single drop must passion, and so don't even.
Speaker 1: Look at a bottle of wine. This pregnant.
Speaker 2: This pregnant woman went to Octoberfest because the doctor said one glass of wine per week would be okay exactly.
Speaker 3: Can we have some sort of test? It can be administered as early as age twelve. I think you either.
Speaker 1: Get a an M card that you have to show at all official proceedings M for Mara. We're an M card.
Speaker 2: So this this conversation driven out of the how do journalists stand there while a mayor or a governor, or a house wrepper whatever says we don't know what they are, but you're in no danger.
Speaker 1: They're no threat to anyone, and say that makes no sense. Nine one one.
Speaker 3: There's a man in my headache. I heard him up there. Well, we have no idea who he is, but you're in no danger. Rust assured, everything is.
Speaker 2: Fine, right, it'll be fine. Oh man, we should start the show officially. It fits in with that. We also have a Salem witch trial thing happening here, clearly, clearly, if you've ever.
Speaker 1: Read about that, that is occurring.
Speaker 2: So that after the opening clip, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is. How did it already get to be Friday December thirteenth? Oh my god, it's Friday the thirteenth, and we have unidentified objects in the sky.
Speaker 1: You're twenty twenty four. We are Armstrong and Getty, and we approve of this program.
Speaker 3: All right, let's begin cracking down on which is apparently according to FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Here we go, at Mark, we have.
Speaker 5: No evidence at this time that the reported drone sightings pose a national security or a public safety threat.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. That was shortly after he said we don't know what they are? What Sorry, that's laughable.
Speaker 2: I started to laugh at you, but you just said something hilarious like you're a stand up comedian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I get it.
Speaker 3: You can state we have no evidence that they are a national security threat, but when coupled with on the other hand, we got no stinking idea what they are, and that that's rather colors the first statement.
Speaker 1: So people are starting to see them all around the country. Now.
Speaker 2: I think that's a yes, full on Salem witch trial situation if you've ever read about that way. The difference being there apparently are some sort of flying objects in the sky. There were never actually any witches, but now everything everybody sees in the sky they called the news or a copper or whatever, and it's a plain you live near an airport.
Speaker 1: They've been there for years, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, which could well cloud the ability to get to the bottom of what I think is actually a significant, you know, set of activities there in New Jersey and previously at Langley in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Iranian mothership, you think mostly whatever that is, I'll tell you what, uh.
Speaker 3: Iran can't afford a mothership, right, no kidding. They're hurting, for certain, but are they a dangerous cornered beast? More on that to come step. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: They had to.
Speaker 2: They couldn't come to the aid of Syria because they're stretched so thin with Hesbel and Hamas being devastated. And one thing I got from that Bob Woodward book is the Israel Israeli response, which was kind of treated as well.
Speaker 1: They had to they had to gesture that they.
Speaker 2: Won't put up with this, and Iran had to make some noises and everything it's calling down and then so Israel didn't gloat about it because they didn't want to put Iran in a bad position. But they took around, they took out Iran's best technology, and then they went to where Iran has their very top stuff to be able to avoid being attacked. Israel went inside that and blew up a couple inconsequential things.
Speaker 1: But just to say you can't stop us.
Speaker 2: You couldn't see us, you didn't even know we were there, So look f around and find out if you keep doing this, because we could blow up anything. And they and they didn't brag about that, and it wasn't really reported on to not put Iran in an uncomfortable position where they have to defend themselves. But Israel really really exposed Iran as defenseless. They're defenseless right now, essentially, Yeah, which is I've been listening to a couple of different podcasts where, you know, not crazy people are making the argument, why aren't we taking out It's been our policy in the United States has been regime change in Iran, say, with Israel for forever now. Is the best time that's ever ever going to happen. They're defenseless, they're catering. Why wouldn't you take them out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't we I think I think we had such a bad experience with some resume changes that went wrong that there's not a big appetite for that. Yeah, it's it's one would hope we learned some of the lessons from our absolutely horrific, insane, idiotic administration of Iraq. But yeah, it's easy to kick the old guy out, but to organize the new thing is an incredible amount of work. Although the Iranian people are not the Afghan people, very different culture, very very Iraqi people, right, yeah, yeah, although they're more similar certainly to Iraq. Anyway, Having said that, there is zero chance, and Donald J knows this, there is zero chance that the next two years do not bring an enormous change in Iran's relationship with the world. Right, there is going to be big, big change one way or the other. They're closer to getting a bomb than they've ever been, and they might be in a situation where they need a bomb more than they ever do. For the reasons I just laid out that they're completely vulnerable. Yeah, yeah, we should talk about that more later. That's quite the situation that Trump's gonna inherit. How does mailbag look? That's good, good, very insightful. Cool, and our text line is KFTC. Brian Setzer should really be on the list of all time great guitar players. Oh ridiculous. Love his plant and the stride.
Speaker 4: To be able to play like that, But I'd have to practice a lot. Who has the time straight? Cats are touring the whole the whole group. Really Yeah, next year, little game. I keep a good plan.
Speaker 2: If you're old enough, you remember the Duke lacrosse rape hoax, which not was not known as a hoax in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Slash lynching, high tech media lynching, Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 2: The woman that made the claims did an interview yesterday where she finally admits on camera to having made the whole thing up.
Speaker 1: We'll talk more about that later.
Speaker 2: I think it may have been one of the lead moments in the country going crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it was one of the one of the first leading us down that path, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it it was a pivotal moment in people understanding that activists will lie, and the media will accept their lies and hurt people for their preferred causes.
Speaker 1: Opened a lot of eyes. Here's your freedom loving No.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I didn't get through the phrase, Michael, I stopped myself. No, no, Katie, don't you put your finger at me? No, like your finger at his wrists.
Speaker 2: To a Friday slip.
Speaker 1: He broke his wrists. It's a strike. It was a sweating.
Speaker 3: I'm I know.
Speaker 1: No, when you don't.
Speaker 2: Tease cow on a Friday, we all get so excited.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm here to bring joy to teacher, and I'm glad that I have. You sure did having bass. All right, all that to come, Let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the Week. I want to give it to me.
Speaker 3: I don't care how long it is.
Speaker 1: What's the movie Syria? He's a dangerous cocktail? What the hell happened here? So fat? The moment is just utterly surreal.
Speaker 6: The tells him there's no more army, no more prisons.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: He says, this is an amazing geopolitical disaster, particularly for the Russians.
Speaker 2: You know, twenty five percent chance it turns.
Speaker 1: Out really well, and Luis G.
Speaker 2: Mangione, they ask him, have you been to New York recently?
Speaker 1: And he starts shaking.
Speaker 3: People are selling things or we're selling things with Mangoni's image on Etsy.
Speaker 1: Hear me on this, he is no hero.
Speaker 3: People are not thrilled with the Altoona McDonald's employees who mickfingered him.
Speaker 6: Some of the comments worth thoughts and deductibles to the family.
Speaker 1: Why I felt joy unfortunately, you know, because serious.
Speaker 7: I mean, I love that the CEOs are afraid right now.
Speaker 1: You should be those mysterious drones in the skies for weeks now.
Speaker 3: At this point, nobody's seen any of these units taking off or landing.
Speaker 1: Are they testing our ability to respond to this? I'm going to tell you the real deal. I ran launched a mothership. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you the deal.
Speaker 3: It's off the east coast of the United States of America.
Speaker 5: There is no evidence of any foreign based involvement from coastal vessels.
Speaker 1: I promise you this is our top priority. We are such potential.
Speaker 3: If you could be just just non biased, you hurt yourself so badly.
Speaker 1: The new rage item this season is a pardon.
Speaker 3: President issue clemency for nearly fifteen hundred Americans. The right thing for the bureau is for me to serve until the end of the current administration in January, and then stepped.
Speaker 2: Down, Trump bluntly declaring the resignation of Christopher Ray is a great day for America.
Speaker 1: I want it. Give it to me. I don't care how long it is. Wow.
Speaker 2: That was really an unfortunate tanform phrases prasing use that for some sort of drop there.
Speaker 3: Handsome, well done and done. Yes, yeah, yeah, all right, here's your freedom loving quote.
Speaker 1: Beck. This is actually paraphrasing Craig.
Speaker 3: The healthcare guru Brian in beautiful Haettisburg, Mississippi noted it, and this is actually a fairly popular phrase or thought among those of us who are trying to preserve sanity and limited government.
Speaker 1: And what Craig said essentially yesterday is.
Speaker 3: No individual right exists that depends on the labor of another.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's again I've come across that thought, and it's a good one, the concept. And we're not gonna have time for meal bag and it's fine. I'd rather talk about this anyway, at least for the moment. The concept of a right, which is a sacred, inviolable thing that human beings must have, has gotten dumbed down and spread out to that which would be really nice or is maybe even really really important, like housing a roof over your head, but if somebody else has to pay for it and do the work, that's not a right.
Speaker 1: That's just something that's very important that you would like. That's definitely a different category. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: And look, if you want government policy that includes that second category of stuff too, that's fine, we can talk about that. But do not dumb down the concept of a natural right, or it'll be much easier to wipe them away.
Speaker 1: You could wipe.
Speaker 3: Away the free speech with the idea that if I don't get a house in the suburbs, then I don't get free speech either.
Speaker 1: Don't blur those lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want the Second Amendment to get thrown out with healthcare as a right.
Speaker 1: Mailbag on the way to a bunch of other stuff. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Time magazine named Donald Trump. They're twenty twenty four Person of the Year. Trump is the first man in history being Times Person of the Year and McDonald's Employee of.
Speaker 1: The Month history is me. Time also announced.
Speaker 7: Some additional categories. Athlete of the Year is Caitlyn Clark and Offward. Question of the Year is your grandma asking me what is huktua?
Speaker 1: And you go, yeah, oh oh. That reminds me.
Speaker 3: We've got to bring back the audio of Caitlin Clark expressing her regret for her white privilege.
Speaker 2: Um So on Trump being Time magazine Person of the Year. I haven't read the article, but Mark Alpern mentioned on his podcast the other day he said, the article about Trump in Time is like an article about an incoming president who was duly elected should be and just how differently Trump is being treated than he was first time around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's it's interesting too. Trump is different than he was first time around. Yeah, and this transition is just crazy. I want to talk about the unprecedented, really amazing way he is being treated as the president already all around the world. And I will quote the great Peggy Noonan at times as well, because she's been writing about this man.
Speaker 2: I just saw the Fox poll has seventy seven percent of Americans say the economy is fair or poor. Seventy seven percent Wow, so interesting. That's a heck of a thing to walk into.
Speaker 3: I think it was the great economist Joe Getty who once said, if inflation is nothing, else matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of the Time article, this is devastating. This is this is Trump effortlessly devastating Kamala Harris Time asked Trump about Kamala and what he thought were the worst mistakes in her campaign. Trump's response, writes Andrew Styles, was one of the most devastating accurate assessments delivered to date.
Speaker 1: What Trump said was, quote.
Speaker 3: The biggest mistake was taking the assignment number one, because you have to know what you're good at.
Speaker 2: He's right, that's pretty that's pretty good. That's that's just pretty good all the way around. Just then life, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her biggest mistake was running because she's a terrible candidate and nobody likes her anyway.
Speaker 1: We've been saying that for quite some time.
Speaker 2: This is your dessert after Joe does whatever he's gonna do. One of the funniest texts we've ever gotten. Yes, although it's a bit insider, not everybody will get it. But if you're a longtime listener and you know all the particulars it's very very funny.
Speaker 1: So stay don okay, very good. So do we need the mail bag music? I don't know. People like it. I don't care. I don't need it. People like it? Yeah? Did you take a poll?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: No, Occasionally I've said, let's leave it out in people. Right now, you kind of play the music, all right? So all right, mail Bag drops a note mail Bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com.
Speaker 2: One of our best bosses, smartest barsons we ever said about listeners, people don't know what they like, but they like what they know.
Speaker 1: And that's true. I'm the same way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: To a large extent, we humans are looking for patterns and comfort food or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this note from side Joe Bob. I have a feeling this joke is at least one hundred years old. Side Shoe Bob, who is worth noting, served in the United States Marine Corps, God bless him. I heard that Army is only going to dress fifteen players for tomorrow's game against Navy. The rest are able to dress themselves. Go Navy, beat on me.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a good excuse to mention that that great tradition that game is happening this weekend. The President elect is going to be there with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: And the crowd is going to cheer him like, oh freaking crapy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, fantastic. Who did Trump announce it was going to be there with them? It's notable. Flit it out of my head. It doesn't matter. Watch TV you'll find out. Calvin from California rights, Good morning, Jack, Joe. Hmm. I love your show and this is my first correspondence in five years of listening. Well, Calvin, you're you're one for one brother. You've cut through with your fine, brief and witty email.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 3: I've a thought regarding the drones. There are reports that the lights on the drones turn off when they're being tracked. My thought is, if these were foreign drones, why would they have lights on in the first place. I've seen plenty of videos of these drones. They all have red and blue marker lights, which are required by the FAA. I feel like valence drones wouldn't have lights that would make them easy to spot.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Heget's going to be with Trump at the Army Navy Game. Lisa Ardell says, so right.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. If hag Zepp gets cheered, that helps him a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you're right, and surely he will. Here's a fighting man who himself who has stood up for our active duties personnel and veterans with great energy and courage. Whether you think he ought to be the secdaff or not, he will be greeted warmly.
Speaker 2: Okay, you did an email about the drones over New Jersey.
Speaker 1: I gotta read the text. Several more to come. Okay, okay, I'll save the text then if you got more to you, I don't care if you. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Steve from Everett, Beautiful Washington rights I suspect that the drones flying in a grid pattern is likely due to lie TOAR mapping of key infrastructure. It's the same technique that's used to find Mayan ruins or sunken sea vessels.
Speaker 1: Interesting. He thinks it is something. Deliver it and you know, no, I'm not city, No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Government officials said there's nothing to be concerned about, even though they don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shit, app let's see. This is from Jerome.
Speaker 3: Woke up to news this morning that now there are drones being spotted over more states, including southern California. Yeah, apparently, apparently people have never looked up at the sky. I live in a highly populated area, and on any given night, there are numerous drones and airplanes all over the sky. They're everywhere. Additionally, most everything that is being reported is incorrect. They're drones. Wrong, most appear to be airplanes. Well, it depends where you are, but all drones need to be registered. Wrong, wrong, wrong, it's only commercial drones. They're purposely avoiding restricted airspace. Most drones have built in tech that won't allow them to fly into restricted air of space.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're coming from an Iranian mother ship. You're too stupid to speak. Oh, that is harsh, jerome, such harsh judgments of your solo Americas.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: This is the media, including you guys, hyping something up that goes on nightly all over the country.
Speaker 1: Disagree with you on that point.
Speaker 3: I think something notable is happening and did happen at the Air Force base in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the text I like so much. It's a sing along. There's a drone in the sky where the clowns once roamed. The internet's full of dummies.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, that is good. Four stars, highly recommended. Where are the clowns once roamed? Oh that's funny. Oh that's beautiful. And then finally this from Mike and Rural Georgia. He signs off, Well, I'll just read it first. I haven't heard anyone mention the special access program of our government to explain these drones makes total sense, especially following the spy balloon incident. That's why they say there's no danger to the public. The President may not even know. We have contractors we hire to expose our vulnerabilities. Only a select few at the top know what's going on. All right, anothers area, and then he signs off Mike and Rural Georgia. Drone free for obvious reasons. I presume that perhaps the self reliant red neck ear regions of our country below it blow them to hell out of the sky if they didn't like their presence.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot said about the war in Ukraine being such a testing ground for new methods of warfare and new equipment and all that sort of stuff, and it's been you know, changing, even on the battlefield over the last three years. But we certainly all became aware of drone attacks that nobody had ever heard of that or seen that, or oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now it's a common thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe we've really really decided, Wow, we've got to be ready for a drone attack from Russia, ran whoever the hell a drug cartel all over the United States, and we're just really gearing up for that.
Speaker 1: That's certainly possible. I certainly hope we are.
Speaker 3: In fact, if the opposite is true, that's horrifying, since it's obviously the new face of warfare, unmanned assaults. Oh, speaking of which, I'm glad you mentioned the cartels. I'd seen the article and we hadn't brought it up on the air that one of your was it the Gulf cartel, I think one of the Mexican drug cartels. They're not drug cartels, they're just gigantic criminal corporations. One of the Mexican cartels boasted in a video they posted online that they were testing attack drones right on the border.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a drone in the sky where the clowns once roamed. The Internet's full of dummies.
Speaker 3: I don't think the word brilliant is misapplied. The quick word from our friends and sponsors that Simply Save Home security, great way to protect your home during the holidays. Jack can tell you through bitter bitter experience, burglars often target homes during the holidays because he got all sorts of cool stuff under the tree.
Speaker 2: One time I got my house broken into many years ago, is because uh, Christmas presents were under the tree.
Speaker 1: And it's just horrifying.
Speaker 2: And obviously it's never good to have your home broken into, but to have your prison stolen extra horrible.
Speaker 1: And now I drive away.
Speaker 2: Got the simply Safe sign out front to alert people to the fact that I set up all the stuff inside and outside with the cameras and all that, and with simply Safety Active Guard outdoor protection, which is a game changer, preventing crime before it even happens. Anybody you'd break into your home to steal your kid's presence up, held down, burned with the Yule log in my opinion, too draconian.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no anyway, So get in touch with.
Speaker 3: The good folks that simply Safe use our code Armstrong fifty percent off any new system with a select professional monitoring plan. And we're talking about the Active Guard Outdoor Protection changes. The game prevents crime before it happens, so there are no yule log tortures necessary. If someone's lurking around or acting suspiciously, the agents can stop.
Speaker 1: Them before they break in.
Speaker 3: And again it's about a buck a day with no long term contracts. Come out simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 2: Us talking with our executive producer hands the other day about how are least oldest kids have moved into the clothes for Christmas stage of life and uh, which is all, you know, fine and awesome and everything like that, but it's not the same thrill as your little kid running out and seeing their new whatever and losing their minds over it.
Speaker 3: Ry.
Speaker 1: Here's the shoes I wanted. Cool.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back to my room now and sit there with my headphones on and listen to music.
Speaker 1: Continue being sullen. Oh my god, yeah, Wow.
Speaker 2: Surly to bed, surly tor eyes man, I understand the I understood early to bed, surly to rise, no doubt. I understand the teenager thing and separating from the nest and all that. That all makes perfectly good sense to me, and I get and have no but why are we after all these years of evolution, why do people go through puberty and it's just so uncomfortable? Why hasn't that been smoothed out over years of evolution just from hormone standpoint and all that different sort of thing. I think the answer is this is as good as it gets.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I'm tempted to bring up gender bending madness right now and puberty blockers and that sort of thing, but I'll wait.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michael, before we break, you want me to play the clip of what that text is based on.
Speaker 1: Some people who have a reference.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, if you're an activist group in Seattle that was protesting against the downing of a beloved I guess, tree.
Speaker 1: What that hole in the side where the tree.
Speaker 6: Once was, somebody's making money. There's a hole in the sky where the tree once was. Somebody's making money. There's a hole in the sky in the sky instead of a spreading canopy. There's a hole in the sky in the sky instead of a ninety year old tree.
Speaker 3: And then you rope in the killer clowns to the edge of the woods that the soft heads of America were terrified of for roughly a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that woman who accused those Ducal Cross players of raping her has come forward and said I made it all up, which everybody knew, but its first time she said it in an interview. I think that was the beginning of something in this country. I think that's when we started down the road of activist prosecutors.
Speaker 1: And all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: Ah that weren't good, and media not caring anymore about what's true and what's not.
Speaker 3: We'll revisit lass journalism as opposed to factor journalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll revisit that at some point, among other things. Katie's headlines are coming up next, sung by a drunk guy last charm.
Speaker 1: Criticizing my hobbies, John Dean.
Speaker 3: He's so laid that. We had a lot to get to today, and we will get to it and do course. First, though, let's figure out who's reporting what.
Speaker 1: It's the lead story with.
Speaker 3: Katie Green and Katie thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Starting with Bright Martin News.
Speaker 8: US senator says mysterious drums spotted in New Jersey should be quote shut down if necessary, says Senator Blumenthal, a US senator.
Speaker 1: I'm a prominent US senator.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why that hasn't occurred yet. We don't know what they are. They're near sensitive sights. You take it down, don't you. I mean, it's not got to be US policy.
Speaker 3: And somebody says they're not near enough to the military base to be a problem. It's okay, everybody, but nobody's said that definitively.
Speaker 2: What if they're just spying on you, Well, it's terrible and shouldn't be permitted. But the idea that the Biden administration would do nothing thing when doing something is desperately needed is completely unsurprising from NBC.
Speaker 8: Suspect and CEO's killing wasn't even insured by United Healthcare.
Speaker 3: Well, no, and his social media and text messages and emails and everything have been scrutinized, and he really never made any mention of having any problem with insurance.
Speaker 1: Of course, he was twenty six.
Speaker 3: He may have still been on his rich, rich family's insurance, but he had some serious back injuries and work done back there. So but yeah, like wasn't a part of anything he was writing about and thinking about in real life.
Speaker 1: Very odd.
Speaker 3: I just think he is the young diletante, the rich boy who wants to put his mark on the world.
Speaker 1: He's self righteous.
Speaker 3: He thinks he's so smart and better than any everybody that he's figured it all out and can not only be the judge and the jury, but the execution. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take all he's a crack news time, but that is a kind of person we know, whether it's been Laden or whoever, the rich kid who.
Speaker 1: Does this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's like to have everything from the get go. I didn't have anything, as I was talking about yesterday, not having cars that would start and eating you know, crappy food. But if you have everything from the gift go, what's your motivation every day? What's your life purpose? What's your this is who I am? I don't know because I didn't have that experience, right, But yeah, it's got.
Speaker 1: To leave a hell of a hole.
Speaker 8: From CNN, Lincoln and Turkish foreign minister try to seek to quote complete the hostage and cease fire deal in Gaza.
Speaker 1: I wish them well.
Speaker 8: From the New York Times, Russia hits Ukraine's energy infrastructure in a renewed assault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard Zelenska saying, this is the most devastating attack since the war began. You hear that like every week. I don't know if that's hyperbole or not, but you know it ain't good.
Speaker 1: Putin sees the.
Speaker 3: Bargaining table approaching and is going nuts, trying to do as much damage and make you know, getting back to the hostage situation thing. You know how Netnia who's going to get the deal by so beating the shikelgrubers out of his opponents that they're desperate to make a deal and Putent's thinking in the same way.
Speaker 8: Also from Breitbart, the Biden legacy record three point five million illegal immigrants awarded US citizenship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we said yesterday, the total number is going to be eight million. Biggest movement of human beings on planet Earth in a short period of time ever, thanks to the Biden administration.
Speaker 8: From the International Business Times, youth in Asia is now the cause of one in twenty deaths in Canada.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, we talked about that a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: If you permit assisted suicide, it just matastasizes. Ironically, it grows and grows and grows, and the lines get blurred and people start pressuring other people.
Speaker 1: It just isn't something human beings can seem to handle. We should talk about that more later. That's wild from the New York Post phony dentist who's.
Speaker 8: Seventy busted for practicing out of her New York kitchen pulling five rotting teeth from a victim who.
Speaker 1: Paid nearly two grand. Wow, what was your first clue that was a phony dentist? The fact that you're in her kitchen.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, would you I.
Speaker 1: Got five rotten teeths?
Speaker 3: I gotta have somebody pull them.
Speaker 8: Your meme of the day, it's this guy is sitting there smoking a cigarette with a very deep thought look on his face, and it says, let's have illegal immigrants hunt down sex offenders for a chance at citizenship, and we'll call it aliens versus predators.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 8: Finally, the Babylon Bee assassin Luigi Manion lead in twenty twenty eight Democratic primary polls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, the Mike Lavinatti of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are certain circles where that would that would be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to talk about those posters going up around New York you know, offering or encouraging hunting down more CEOs.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you up on some more of the news of the day. There's plenty of it. If you miss an hour, get the podcast. Subscribe Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty