Speaker 1: Give me your cord, Andrew down here, thank you, don't poll. Do you know anything about electronics?
Speaker 2: No, because you know when I was your age, you didn't have any of that. Me me, me, me, you know what, Let's just get right to it, nice and simple.
Speaker 1: This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: My friend Renee, who has MS, just got her first vaccine and she was very very nervous about it, so she's messaging me back and forth. She was super super nervous, but she did it and I'm very very proud of her.
Speaker 2: Oh good for Renee. Congratulations. Yeah, welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one seventy. I'm Scottie B and I'm Andrew. And this is the podcast where we talk about cereal that we do because you know, when you think of.
Speaker 1: Oh god, are you gonna use the think inside the box line.
Speaker 2: I'm not anymore. So let's just get right to it. I suppose you don't have a little bit of a headche to, so please be nice. Let's lay off.
Speaker 1: The When am I never not nice?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of back and forth, bickkareen, yelling, arguing, fighting, and.
Speaker 1: It just starts it not me, not you.
Speaker 2: I just want to be nice and calm. Can you just turn your phone upside down for today? Please? Pretty please? Come on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that my friend is very nervous right now and is just asking for someone to talk to her. But here we go.
Speaker 2: You should have postponed this, then, yeah, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Told her to postpone the code.
Speaker 2: You should have postponed this. I'm you've already postponed this four days. I mean, we're supposed to do this on Monday, and here it is Monday. All right, No, you.
Speaker 1: Never told me I could come in Monday. Hold on, I am trying to Tuesday or Wednesday, and both of those days I had something.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to cover these lights with my arm because the lights are annoying.
Speaker 1: Why don't you turn the lights down because.
Speaker 2: Then it'll be too dark? All right, listen, it's Serial Killers. Let's start eating cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm in, you're ready, I'm in. Okay, So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not even gonna make you guess anymore, because I usually get it wrong. You go frosted flakes. And we did that a long time ago. Speaking of a long time ago, we did the what is that? That's my laptop case? Back in when Did we start this podcast May of twenty nineteen? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: We're returning to this year.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. The sister cereal or the original cereal of this one right here was an episode number two? Do you remember? No, you don't remember episode two? I do? Okay?
Speaker 1: Was it like Hawaiian tropical frosted.
Speaker 2: That was never ever ever a thing? Well tropical fruit loops, yes, but that was not episode two. All right, I'm just gonna go down to the cereal sec.
Speaker 1: Is it the Fortnite Cereal Part two? No cinnamon chiros, No chocolate cinnamon char.
Speaker 2: It is chocolate cinnamon toast crunch churros.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: There's a really big man outside the door, and I'm scared. Oh it was wax. Oh hey wax. All right, So Cinema Toa's Crunch chocolate churros. I've had these for a little while, but there were some other cereals that took precedence, so we didn't get to it quite yet.
Speaker 1: Keeps open it. I'm like, really, really, I'll come forward to this one. Like I know, usually when it comes to chocolate sears, I'm like, nah, maybe it's gonna taste bad. No, this one. I'm like sold in invested.
Speaker 2: Look at it sets on top. Mmmm, cocoa cinnamon crunch.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, all right, I am prepared. The bag is quite thick, it's containing all the goodness. Thick bag equals freshness.
Speaker 2: Is that factual? Or oh these are kind of big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are actually kind of large.
Speaker 2: I feel they.
Speaker 1: Changed the shape.
Speaker 2: No, there's only no. These are the truro ones. These are not cinnamon tos crunch.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just I was thinking, like they didn't look like that. I thought they were smaller.
Speaker 2: The chocolate smell is wonderful. Great, you can smell it once it gets over there.
Speaker 1: Great. Can we just drink it with orange juice today?
Speaker 2: What that's disgusting?
Speaker 1: Orange juice and cereal sounds great.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Scott. You are so kind. Anyboddy, Yeah, these kind of look like logs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are snack foods. Here we go one, two to three. Wow, Wow, it is good. Yeah. You can taste the cinnamon. So you know, I'm not a fan of like hot chocolate and people put cinnamon in it. I'm like, but the cinnamon works here with this chocolate.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal.
Speaker 2: No, it's good.
Speaker 1: It gets five balls.
Speaker 2: Really mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is doing all the right things. I love this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it four balls. It's really good. M hm. Oh you know what that means. What that means eventually when you check our website serial killerspc dot com when Scott, the average rating will be four point five when Scott does it, not me, Scott, you keep saying that people think that I'm doing a website thing. That's not.
Speaker 1: They're devoted listeners. They know from the last episode when we clearly stated it was another different Scott working on it, to which you were like, I'm not paying til let's see it's paying.
Speaker 2: I mean paying with cotton? What a T shirt? Oh right, isn't that how we pay him? We pay him in clothing the lost episode too, exactly? All right, so that was pretty good. Yeah, not bad. Four balls for me, five balls from Andrew. But he's busy on his phone now, so we'll wait until the next.
Speaker 1: No, you can bring it out. You're going to talk about the box. You might play an old commercial of it. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: I'm actually not I'm not fully prepared for this episode. I was very busy today and I actually had asked you to come in on Tuesday to record.
Speaker 1: But remember when I told you that was the day I was getting my second COVID vaccine, right and then the next day I was working a Red Cross blood drive, so I couldn't do two days in a row that you wanted. And you said I was being selfish. Cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you were being selfish. I just said up text. I just said, here we go again. Yep, you ready for the next one. I want your full undivided attention.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: But what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I'm reading the text messages that my friend who is nervous getting an appointment right now?
Speaker 2: Do you want us to pause the podcast? No, because you take care, I don't know we can pause it. Doude walk away Renee?
Speaker 1: Is that the actual song what he says, don't walk away Renee?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I never knew that.
Speaker 2: Of course you didn't because you're under thirty.
Speaker 1: No, I know the song.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you think it was?
Speaker 1: To be honest, I don't really even know. Let me go down now I'm trying to sing it and I'm like, don't walk away anyway.
Speaker 2: Guess who's back? Count friend Jordan? Oh, my leg is itchy.
Speaker 1: Do you want to push the podcast for that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. Look it's Jordan's Morning Crisp. It's another one. This one is wild about berries. Yes, oh you know what. I didn't hold the other box up to the camera. I keep forgetting that we're recording this for YouTube. Look, there's the chocolate cinemata'st Crunch Cheerios box.
Speaker 1: We get so many nice commentary YouTube page.
Speaker 2: I said cheerios, I mean tureros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get so many nice comments on the YouTube. Like, we get like a couple of different comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I looked at a few of them yesterday.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I respond Do you.
Speaker 2: Know that generally? I saw that the little serial killers thing has a heart next to it, which means you liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just real easy of you to just like everything. You should actually respond to them.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I did. I responded to a bunch yesterday.
Speaker 1: No, that's really interesting because I actually have responded to multiple ones. So you clearly didn't go to the page.
Speaker 2: No I did. I went to almost everyone and read every one of them.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, because I respond So that's interesting that maybe you're going to now try and take.
Speaker 2: Areact for that you're hiding behind the serial killer's logo.
Speaker 1: No, I'm unfortunately not a troll like you on Twitter anyway.
Speaker 2: So I found this at the stopping shop.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hobgoblin, Hi, how are you today? Hobgoblin?
Speaker 2: Why am I a hobgoblin?
Speaker 1: Because you're a little troll hiding behind your little Twitter bridge.
Speaker 2: I'm not hiding behind anything. They know that, they know that it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Remember we're going to be nice in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you had a headachetty right now, love down andrew, piece of good lad.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to look out because a piece of cereal could fly out.
Speaker 1: Well if it did, then it would hit me in the face.
Speaker 2: I'm begging you to just put your phone over there.
Speaker 1: I just said, I'm recording the podcast. I'm begging you. Meanwhile, you're gonna get mean while You're gonna get a text message or a call from one of your kids or your wife or who knows, maybe like someone on Instacart. You're gonna be like, hello, Hi, I'm recording the podcast right now. Yeah, no, no, is not a good time. What happened? Oh yeah, okay, okay, all right, I gotta go, I gotta go back to the podcast by So.
Speaker 2: We were first introduced to Jordan's cereal by our friend Greg the Jonas Brothers. Guy right, put the phone down.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're not paying You're talking, you said Greg from the Jonas Brothers Jordan with him. What did I mean is truly? What did I miss? I missed you playing the jingle with watch Out.
Speaker 2: Can you seriously just take fifteen minutes and just just pay attention.
Speaker 1: I'm paying attention. I just repeated everything that you said. What is that even doing? You are such a boomer.
Speaker 2: We're out of milk.
Speaker 1: There's one right there, I see it. No, Andy's not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Oh, seeing that we were out of milk. This milk is brought to you by Henry. When you need milk, think Henry for your milk needs.
Speaker 1: Is this a sponsor?
Speaker 2: Listeners now are feel bad that we have no sponsors, so they're paying for milk now, So thank you Henry for sending me money for milk. Cool?
Speaker 1: Yep, Hey, Henry, just letting you know. Scott has a PayPal account that has money in it that he's not taking money out of. So thank you.
Speaker 2: Not true, you need a sponsor.
Speaker 1: Scott, you are so dumb like you are, in the words of the famous guy who is on YouTube, you are really really dumb.
Speaker 2: For real anyway. So Morning Crisp has all that mixed granola ish type stuff but not really granola.
Speaker 1: And the berries are interesting. It's a full blueberry.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's got cranberries and blueberries. And what is that other berry? Hold on before you get in there. Oh they're black currants. What's a current? I don't know. I mean I've heard of them and I've seen them, but I never knew that it was something that you eat in like ca Go yeah, sure, go ahead. The tartness of the cranberries because they're not dried cranberries. They're like freeze dried cranberry, so they're not withered up like a raisin.
Speaker 1: This is such an interesting tasting cereal.
Speaker 2: I really like it. I like it too, mm hmm four balls m. I'm gonna do the same after Lusha Jordan's Morning christ not bad granola clustered. You can find it in like the healthier cereal aisle.
Speaker 1: If you're going to do a cereal that has Sorry for people with me sophonia, they're not listening Jordan's, in my opinion, is the best to do. The fruit in the cereal. They just have perfected it. I think it never tastes bad.
Speaker 2: I love the tartness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I've never had a cereal that's tart before and does it well. Like we had sour Patch curt cereal.
Speaker 2: Which get out of here. This is sweet and tart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was excellent.
Speaker 2: I will have this again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Poor balls from both of us.
Speaker 1: Cool means on Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trating will be four balls. Yeah, I do. Listen, there's gonna be a really cool new search feature. I'm trying out the what do they call it the beta? Yeah, we're testing it now. Yeah, and it works nicely. The only thing is when I I make this cereal list, if I leave out like an apostrophe, or if I don't put a dash in one of them, that's where it gets screwed up. Like, for instance, all Brand one of them, I put a dash. One of them I didn't, So now it kind of screws things up. I have to make things uniform. I'm learning, Andrew, I'm learning.
Speaker 1: Well. I'm happy for you. You're getting into the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Shut up, this is really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fan. Honestly, like I said, if you're in the cereal aisle and you're looking for like, oh, you know, I'm gonna try and be healthy type cereal, go with Jordan's every time. I think they do it better than Raisin Brand, They do it better than Special K, they do it better than Barbara's anybody. I think they make the best granola type cereal.
Speaker 2: It seems there's a bunch of sugar in here.
Speaker 1: But whatever, That's why I said healthy ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, healthy ish. Twenty four percent of your daily value of sugar in three quarters of a cup. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you have a squatty potty in your home?
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think those are dumb, Absolutely not. They changed my life.
Speaker 2: I'm very regular and I first of all that can we not talk about hoop in the cereal podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't alluding to it. I just said, squatty.
Speaker 2: Pot What do you do with the squatty potty? And you do your homework on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I do my homework on it. What's my homework?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. You don't do anything, so I don't do anything.
Speaker 1: I don't do anything. How's your head?
Speaker 2: It's time for serial number three?
Speaker 1: So your headache was fake? Then?
Speaker 2: No, I still have it. It's mild. H This came from our friends that love crunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love our friends that love crunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took a second for to kick in there, right, dude.
Speaker 1: I was the one that got us the cereal, so it's like not.
Speaker 2: Our address, dude.
Speaker 1: I was the one that responded to the email and got us the cereal. So once again, SO got it Scott and responded to him to work on our website. So really, Scott, what are you doing? Wh's the last time you played everything? Else? When's the last time you played a jingle?
Speaker 2: I just did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you played your stupid shaking the box jingle? When did you play an old commercial?
Speaker 2: Okay, se count.
Speaker 1: Where's an old commercial?
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop it.
Speaker 1: Where's an old commercial? Like nothing? You've got nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I upload to the YouTube page. I respond to people on YouTube unedited by the way it unedited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're lazy, I'll play everything. Yeah, yeah, I'm lazy.
Speaker 1: But this one over here is like a slave away editing. But then you upload the raw audio and people listen to that. Just fine.
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: It is the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: See, I got everything cool, I'll play everything.
Speaker 1: You really don't have to. Let's just go into Love Crunch, which Scott got us. Let's let's all no, no, no, worship you, Scott, We worship you. Oh my god, it's Scott.
Speaker 2: So this one looks like it's gonna be really taking ama. Well, I can't believe you remembered that I do. What cereal was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh oh that was the one with like the it was like an Island Cereal.
Speaker 2: Very good, Andrew, You're you're pretty pretty freaking close. All right, Love Crunch Premium or Get Crunch Granola Island Crunch. No salted caramel pretzel.
Speaker 1: Oh what. I don't know why, but I have a really big aversion to salt a care things.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: I had a bad salted caramel experience where they put way too much salt on it, and ever since then, the taste is just like ill.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a sweet salty granola with pretzels, dark chocolate pretzels, yeah, and Himalayan pink salt.
Speaker 1: So we're putting milk on pretzels.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to have a glass of milk and a thing of mini pretzels.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the taste is actually really good.
Speaker 2: That's odd, I think, but hey.
Speaker 1: That's like people that have like milk and pizza. I don't get those people.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's dairy and dairy technically cheese.
Speaker 1: But you got tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very acidic. Yeah, it's like brushing your teeth and then drinking orange juice.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, new hard pass.
Speaker 2: One milk today the four am seven to eleven run.
Speaker 1: I remember you said before you mentioned this, I never said it was one percent milk, and Henry sends you milk you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now again, if we don't like it, we're gonna say we don't like it, even though they gave it to us free full disclosure. One to think it's nice. Yeah, I didn't get a pretzel piece. Hold on, I do it works right? Yeah? This is weird, Like I don't want to like it, but I do.
Speaker 1: Yes. Also, I'm really loving this episode. Why we didn't argue as much. The cereals all were fantastic and I felt they were different, like Jordan's Berry cereal tasted a little more tart, which we'd never had. This one's a little saltier and has pretzels in it, and we like it. Then you have the cinnamon chocolate churros like this may be one of my favorite episodes.
Speaker 2: And this only has fourteen percent of your daily allowed sugars. Oh but it's only one quarter of a cup. Holy hell. So I mean three quarters of a cup has thirty forty two percent of all the sugar you should have for a day. Yeah, whatever, just enjoy your life until you can't anymore. I really like it.
Speaker 1: Four balls.
Speaker 2: I will give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That is delicious, good stuff. Yeah, it doesn't have like this. The salt I think comes from the pretzel, not so much anything else. Also, the caramel flavor is delicious. It is carmel.
Speaker 2: I bounce back and forth, Carmel, Caramel. I think if it's a candy bar, I'm gonna say caramel, But in this instance, I might say Carmel. No, I don't that Carmel sounds weird. Carmelo's is like a town in New York. Yeah, it is upstate somewhere.
Speaker 1: I thought it's also in Uh, there's one in California, like Carmel.
Speaker 2: Well, that's totally different than Carmel, is not Carmel.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you have someone who comes from like a different part of the country.
Speaker 2: Now, that'll be a third way to say, have you ever been to Carmel. There's a limo company here called Carmel. Oh really, yeah, Carmel car Service. Okay, anyway, fine, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been exciting. Yeah, that was good. Thanks Henry, Thanks Henry, Thanks for the milk, Thank you. Oh how about an oh, Henry Cereal? Oh what, oh, Henry the candy bar.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: You don't know what an o? Henry candy bar is.
Speaker 1: Said it like twice. Now, No, I don't know what an o Henry is.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting to me. Do you know what a baby Ruth candy bar is? All right, Well, that's that's its cousin. Oh, Nestlie makes them. Oh it's chocolate and nougattin Carmel and peanuts Carmel. It was a whole Seinfeld episode that was before my time.
Speaker 1: No, I actually watched the finale episode of Seinfeld, just that one, because it went off the one nineteen ninety seven, ninety eight something around there. Yeah, so it was six or seven.
Speaker 2: And all these years and reruns you've never watched.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean I catch episodes here and there, and I do think it's funny.
Speaker 2: But we'll look for the O Henry episode. Okay, yeah, I think one of Georgia's girlfriends is like the heir to the O Henry fortune. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they still make this O Henry chocolate bar?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, yoh oh?
Speaker 2: Speaking of carmel caramel car well, have you seen Kellogg's coming out with new corn Pops Caramel corn Pops Cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm into it.
Speaker 2: It looks like a baseball themed box.
Speaker 1: I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So as soon as we see that, we'll grab that for you, or if any of you wonderful listeners see it before we do, reach out to us via DM at Serial Killers PC on all social tell us you have it, and we'll tell you how to get it to us, and if we use it on the show, we'll send you a T shirt. Yes, feels like America's Funniest Home Videos. If your video gets on the show, they send you a shirt, which, which to me, it's like really I'm getting a shirt and you're using my video on your show on this national broadcast that I'll be around forever and I get a T shirt. Yeah, like when my kids video was on that show, we didn't get anything. That sucks nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do they even choose who gets into like the top three funniest videos of the night.
Speaker 2: They're all crap. You can always tell which ones they're gonna be during the show because they're long and drawn out and they're really not that funny, and they wind up being the final Yes, so it pisses us off. All right, thanks for listening to Serial Killers, follow us, like us, subscribe to.
Speaker 1: Us on all platforms.
Speaker 2: Oh where they watch this YouTube.
Speaker 1: Dot com slash serial killers PC great? What was that? Oh yeah it was YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC awesome.
Speaker 2: And until next Monday it will be episode one seventy one. Say crunch, Andrew crunch Nothing. I don't really got much, okay,