Speaker 1: Mom, Lisca, Welcome to Wednesday Show Morning Studio Morning.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna start with this from LaunchBox. What happened to UPS?
Speaker 3: It's Team UPS or Team Customer. We're gonna do a segment. I saw it online. It was a news story. This lady shows up at the UPS store this is not you, no, and she is trying to mail packages at four fifty nine, and the UPS worker is blocking the door and physically kind of pushing her out and kicking her packages back out the door. And someone's filming going, hey, lady, leave that guy alone, and she goes, no, I'm here to mail packages.
Speaker 2: So that's already a weird dude. He's kicking a package out like regardless, even if it's ten minutes after five, Like, dude's already got problems. Do we have some news audio from the story?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, you miss, miss.
Speaker 2: I gotta got it, got it?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 5: You please take this.
Speaker 6: But I can't.
Speaker 2: So are we sure as four fifty nine because that's a very specific time. It's hard for me to because if she actually showed up on her watch, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, because she had the packages in the doors, the doors weren't locked. Yeah, Yah, yeah, and they were kicking him out the door.
Speaker 2: So this dude probably just based on my limit, NA, I should not be working there anymore. You'll be kicking people's package. What if the door was unlocked, it was five h two. Though it's unlocked, you're in. Is that the rule that saw I feel this also happens to you a lot. Is why I thought it might have been something with him, because he goes places all the time and gets mad. Oh.
Speaker 3: I went to the grocery store one time at nine fifty and it was supposed to close a ten and they had locked.
Speaker 2: The door already and that stinks and yeah, not cool. And gave him a phone call you complaint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did call him complaint. And then I felt so bad for this lady because she's there on time and her packages are being abused.
Speaker 2: That part I do not like. Even if she were ten minutes late, you can't kick the package.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, I.
Speaker 3: Don't care she's there at four fifty nine. If your thing says five o'clock is when you close. If she's there at four fifty nine and fifty two seconds, guess what you have to help her.
Speaker 2: I agree with that statement. I just don't know if that is for sure the statement, because anybody can yell I was here at four fifty nine.
Speaker 3: It's like when I was at the swimming pool and it closed at eight and at seven point thirty, we're the only ones there and they decide we're going to close early.
Speaker 2: Not cool. You know what you did? Colla clone? He gave him a call. That's right. After watching it. I think the guy kicking the package, he's the big loser here. You can't kick a package even if it's late. I don't know if i'm the judge, if I can determine that she is correct, because I don't know that she got there four fifty nine. Honestly, that's a really easy thing to say here at four to fifty nine.
Speaker 7: But also if the.
Speaker 2: Door is unlocked, man, it's kind of open.
Speaker 3: It's open.
Speaker 8: Are all iPhones like correct? Are they all in syncs? So can that be the universal time?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: But I was thinking she maybe had her own watch rewinded, right, Like what if she thought it was four fifteen?
Speaker 2: So our universal rules on this are going to be one, don't kick a package even if it's late, Bro, you can't do that. Number Two, if the door's unlocked.
Speaker 7: It's open.
Speaker 2: Practice the place is open, And there have been times where I've been like before it opened, like the accidentally locked and opened the door. We were in Saint Louis and there was like a clothing store and I don't know, I like to get places early, and it opened it ten there was like nine to fifty three. Walked up in the door open and I walked it like, oh, we're not open yet. Yeah, they weren't finished setting up.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 2: But according to these rules, I should have been able to shot till I dropped. If the door's unlocked, it's open. So everybody got to do a better job of locking the door. Unlocking the door, don't kick the package. He should not have a job anymore if that's true, and they should mail or package for free. Case dismissed, Well, what was she What was it she was trying to mail?
Speaker 7: Doesn't you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know. She didn't say it. Just so she had like four boxes, was right up your ally. So maybe she was selling stuff online. Maybe you know she was an online seller and you know got to give him to the customers.
Speaker 2: Your parents still sell stuff online even after they got like hacked or whatever. They sell books all the time, even after the scam.
Speaker 3: Even after the scam. Hey, they just try to stay on Facebook because you know, don't fall for those. Oh my mom is downsizing and has to get rid of all this and it's like six tractors, three cars, exercise equipment.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't understand. So that's what they wanted to buy, all that stuff. That's what they fell for. So they bought all that, but they never got it. They sent them the money, but never.
Speaker 3: They put a deposit down on the car.
Speaker 2: Got it a but not a car, a car full of books or no car.
Speaker 3: A Carter car.
Speaker 2: Me, I want to get one of those four thousand dollars. I fall for it too, because it's such.
Speaker 7: A good deal. A shin bar.
Speaker 3: They have a question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones. I've been with my boyfriend for over two years, and about eight months ago we got into a huge fight and he got a little physical with me. Everybody told me to leave him and that it would only get worse, but he was overly apologetic and started seeing a therapist, so I stayed. We haven't had any more blow up since then. He asked me to marry him this weekend, I accepted. I was excited to tell my family, but they were all really disappointed that I stayed with him and don't think I should marry him. I really love him, but I do understand where they're coming from. Can't a man who was once abusive rehabilitate. Doesn't he deserve a second chance? How can I get my family to see that signed forgiving fiance? So had you told me when this happened immediately, I would have also said, time to go, time to time to go, time to move on from this dude he's gonna touch you, time to go. And if he's gonna rehabilitate, he can rehabilitate on his own time, and hopefully the next person is able to take that rehabilitation and put it in their life. So it's gonna be weird for me to be like, yeah, yeah, I convitch your family.
Speaker 7: He's great.
Speaker 2: It does seem like by this email, you have made your mind up and I can respect that. So I would like to say that two things can be true, which I've learned. I don't like it any dude that touches you. You should go and wave at that dude and pack your crap and get out of there. You didn't choose to do that. Now you believe in him. Now, I do believe in second chances now, but I wouldn't have if you are dead set on being with him. This is going to be a very difficult conversation. But you're gonna have to have one of those where you send people down and talk to them in their eyeballs and say, this is what happened. I would fully like to acknowledge that was terrible moving forward. If this ever happens again, I'm out. But I do believe in rehabilitation. These are things you have to say. I will say again, I do not think you should be with anybody that touches you, that pushes you, that does anything physical to you. But I'm just going to be practical about the email that you have sent me me where you have accepted his proposal. Your family's going to hate him, there is no way around it if you don't address it head on, and he has a long, long, long road to get them to trust him again.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was happening his life or your life at that point. Was it addiction, was it super stressed was I do not know, But if you can prove to your family that that version of that person is gone because of whatever exterior like, that's all you're gonna have to hope for. So for the record, again, I would have told you to leave him, because very rarely does it not happen a second, third, fourthith, six, seventh.
Speaker 7: Time, very rarely.
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of abuse with my mom whenever I was young, and you know she had you know before she ended up marring my stepdad, She had some really rough situations. So you should have left, but you did it. I will respect your new decision. You're going to have to have a very real conversation with your family and you get to be very honest with them. He needs to be very honest with them. He needs to say, Yep, I did that. I hate it. Here's what I've been doing. I'll never do it again. That's the only way to make this somewhat forgivable, and we'll say move on able. But I do think you can get to a place where you're healthy, but not anytime soon. That is my official statement.
Speaker 7: Amy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm glad you added him talking to them too. I think that's an important part.
Speaker 7: And you gonna be honest with behavior forever for years.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, your family loves you, they care about you, so their response is very very natural. But you're the one that is in love and he's the one that's decided to commit to working on himself whatever caused that incident to happen, and if it hasn't happened since, then we just yeah, you know your self, fish, you know the position you're getting yourself into, and just be thankful that you have a family that cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god you have a family that hates him. Yeah, I mean really you should be very thankful that they care enough to really detest him for the way that he treated you.
Speaker 10: But mean what you say here with and with the if it happens again, you're gone because your family, if you start to if it becomes a pattern, then they're not going to have space for it. You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been gone already.
Speaker 2: And that's easier to say too, because sometimes you have resources to leave, and that's where it feels terrible, or people not to go. Sometimes you don't have ready to go to. He has very he has a lot to prove, and you don't want this to be the case. You don't want it with anybody. But if there was a prior addiction issue, a prior and that can be explained as well. That does help in the understanding of why somebody was being a different person at the time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one. Thanks for sending that in. You can do it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, now it's popping into my head because you said, you know, somebody may not have the resources. You don't want to prepare for the worst it times because you want to believe someone's going to be who they say they're going to be. But if I were you, I would just you know, prepare a little bit well.
Speaker 2: And if you have a family too. And some people, especially when I talk about that, they don't have a family. Sure they have nowhere to go. So you do have a family, it's your life. You're making a decision based on what you know. We're rooting for you. We wouldn't have made the same decisions. But that's okay. And now, just you know, keep both eyes open. He needs to talk to the family, and I do think you can get to the other side.
Speaker 7: If man, he's got it, I hate him. He needs to commit to me. That's terrible, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Thank you Lunchbucks. Has some bad news for He says, some of us here on the show, what's up?
Speaker 3: And some of our listeners. Yeah, it's true that uglier people live shorter lives. And it's been proved. The University of Texas and Arizona State University did a study and they looked at these ugly people over their lifespan compared to good looking people, and ugly people live about three years less than good looking people. And you're saying physically, physically, they just based on looks, not like oh like yeah they got a good heart, they're kind. No, if you're ugly, you're gonna die sooner.
Speaker 6: So how do you know if you're a part of this? Oh you know, come on, how you get in?
Speaker 2: I don't sign up for that one because I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm a monitoring.
Speaker 2: Of the guys. I don't want to put the girls on this who's ugly on this show? Like physically?
Speaker 7: Who he thinks ugly?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I don't want to name any names.
Speaker 7: He's asking you to.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can hear those phones.
Speaker 2: I said, don't say any girls? What what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What a part about what's wrong with you? What part about? I don't want to don't say any of the girls on the show only use the guys.
Speaker 7: Did you not know?
Speaker 3: I don't know if guys are good looking or not?
Speaker 8: Oh so it's impossible for him to Yeah, Like, can you try?
Speaker 7: But then why would you go to Abby?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: I asked if she could answer the I didn't say Abby, I said, could she answer the phone?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: But people are gonna be calling because they're gonna be because they're gonna be like, am I then ugly one? And they're gonna be like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna die three years earlier. I need to talk to the show.
Speaker 6: Okay, So why is this how you don't.
Speaker 2: Know that any of us dudes are right? Do you think I'm ugly?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: You can't tell the difference I'm good looking or ugly. You can look at you.
Speaker 3: An unattractive woman dies on average two years earlier than those who are blessed with good looks ugly men.
Speaker 2: Abby, for no reason, every time I go.
Speaker 3: To hold on, I asked if she would answer the phones. I was trying to read this article, and I.
Speaker 2: Think we I need to dedicate a segment to Abby after this. I'm gonna do it. Hold on, so that's rude, and I said, don't go to any of the girls.
Speaker 3: Can be honest. I don't even hear that part, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we brought in the very lovely Abby are multi talented and multifaceted producer and phone screener. Lunchbox is a jerk and he just looks reason to pick on you.
Speaker 11: Oh I didn't hear I was answering phones. Yeah, see Abby is Yeah, I heard that. I was reading the story and I was asking for a caller feedback. I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I would like to dedicate this next little bit of a segment to Abby. So, first of all, some big news for our very own Abby Lee Anderson. No, everything's about her being engaged. Everything, every news that Abby has is not her being engauged.
Speaker 10: It's professional because you're saying, Abbie Lee Anderson, why would.
Speaker 2: You say, oh boy, why are you so negative at Abby all the time? What did she do to you?
Speaker 3: Who knows that?
Speaker 2: Did you buy a bulleteerios? She peed right in it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like, if you're saying Abbie Lee Anderson, you're gonna talk about her singing?
Speaker 2: Okay, Abby wasn't is there something you'd like to say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a new song coming out.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the name of the song. What's it about? When does it come out?
Speaker 12: So it's called ex Boyfriend Material, And so we like went in the studio and I wanted to do like more about my grand something kind of like near it on my heart or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yes, heart felt.
Speaker 12: But then we switched gears, and so this is kind of about like warning a guy.
Speaker 3: Woh, there was no need to do all the whole year we didn't even know about the grandpa.
Speaker 2: I hate this work on the interview skills there as an artist.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, go ahead anyway, So I wanted to do a song that kind of like warned the ladies about a guy that's just totally a red flag.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like the guy that says everything you want to hear at the beginning?
Speaker 2: When is it the song? When did this song come out?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Can we take it in like next month?
Speaker 3: Could say next month we're seeing something a month out.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you were insulting. So I thought we'd bring her in and let's celebrate her from it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought we were going to hear a clip.
Speaker 2: No, Nore's no club. I just wanted to I knew that this may be coming down. Well, as soon as it's ready, we'll get a clip.
Speaker 6: But also, can I say something about Abby's answer?
Speaker 10: I kind of like to know a little bit of the backstory of what it was like on writing day, and I like that maybe she was going to go in and write a song about her grandpa, but she ended up writing we weren't.
Speaker 2: Talking about that. Wasn't the bobbycast what exapt for an hour?
Speaker 7: I was just.
Speaker 3: So she started talking about her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 12: All right, cool because I literally just went in studio and did vocal. It's like this past weekend.
Speaker 2: So that's why we're very excited about your song ex boyfriend material you.
Speaker 3: Yes, is it weird for your new boyfriend to hear a song about your old boyfriend?
Speaker 2: No? X? Yeah, another issue Abby is dealing with here. Yes, that's the one she cannot shake. Yes, it's her name because of a first she was just Abby Anderson. And there's another Abby Anderson who's an excellent artist. We love Abby Anderson. The other artists well, so our Abby goes okay, I'll be Abby Lee Anderson. However, people are still they're.
Speaker 12: Still like they messaged me and they're like, hey, I saw you sing in Chicago last night.
Speaker 5: It was so good. I'm like, that's not me, that's the other. Yeah, exactly, So.
Speaker 3: I don't what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 12: I feel like I kind of want to change it just to Abby Lee.
Speaker 5: But I love my Abby Anderson. That's me.
Speaker 2: I think Abby Lee is also too generic.
Speaker 6: It is there, but I can't think of another Abby Lee.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't think of another Abby Anderson other than that. I'm just I bet you there's an Abbey Lee.
Speaker 7: That already exists.
Speaker 2: But is country. I like that unless it's one word. Not one word. Is in the South, you have a lot of I don't know what l E I G.
Speaker 6: Eight and it sounds like, yes, it's a.
Speaker 2: Business, sounds like God, bless the U s A Greenwood. Okay about this, If you will give us a couple of days, we will all come up with suggestions for you to change your artist's name. Oh I like this Tomorrow the next day.
Speaker 3: I want I'm just gonna suggest you don't go Abby League.
Speaker 2: Is there one already?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And she does videos. I figured.
Speaker 6: Saw you in Charlotte last night, Like, would you.
Speaker 2: Want to be open to something like abolicious. Okay, I'm just testing it out. Yes, tomorrow the next day, bring in names. Okay, then we can try to change because she's gonna be a big stars. Can't be confused with Abby Lee or Abby Anderson.
Speaker 5: Can it be serious, lunch Can you be serious?
Speaker 3: For I'm being serious? This lady doesn't make videos.
Speaker 2: I mean, with your suggestion, Okay, tomorrow the next day, we'll get to it.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: So does your boyfriend say anything about Lunchbox or does he know how horrible he is to you?
Speaker 6: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: And here's the slide issue. I think Lunchbox is a lot bigger than her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: No he's not.
Speaker 6: No, No, no, that's is that possible?
Speaker 3: Have you met him?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures though, and like, I don't think, but I don't And I'm not gonna put a bunch of money like DraftKings doesn't have a line on Lunchbox and fights how many is gonna win? But just by looking at the too, I think Lunchbox will Abby's boyfriends.
Speaker 7: But if that became an.
Speaker 5: Issue, even Lunchbox knows that's not true.
Speaker 2: But when there's passion, oh right, he does passionately have a problem with Abby No, no, no, it's.
Speaker 7: Done for the good news.
Speaker 10: When three shows of Taylor sos Aarra's Tour and Vienna were canceled, officials discovered there was like this terrorist plot, so they're like, we can't.
Speaker 2: Do these chemicals, like they were going to release chemicals in the Concertrazy, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 10: Obviously a lot of disappointed Swifties, but safety is a priority. So so Horski, you know that crystal.
Speaker 2: I see. I don't know how to say it, but I see it on those like the signs crystals fast.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So in college when I'm my boyfriend, I guess you went to somewhere in Europe with his family and he brought me back a whisky bracelet and I was like, oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, this is so.
Speaker 7: You say it go ahead there.
Speaker 6: Well, guess what they did.
Speaker 10: They gave away necklaces to all the Vienna Swifties.
Speaker 6: You just had to show your ticket and you get the necklace. You don't even have to date a boyfriend that was going to break your heart.
Speaker 7: I mean that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: They're all sad and that's the tailor thing.
Speaker 10: But it's a large crystal and a gray leather string and I'm just really cool.
Speaker 7: She'll go back.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that stuff. For you to belive that I'm over right, this sounds like it.
Speaker 7: All right, That's what it's all about. That was tell me something good.
Speaker 2: If someone wants to tell on somebody here on the show, we do allow it to be anonymous. It's anonymous. Spill the tea.
Speaker 7: Nice to spill the tea.
Speaker 2: So this is voice protected, so he won't know who it is. But here is somebody sharing some information about somebody else on the show.
Speaker 9: Well, I was waiting to see if Lunchbox was going to confess a super awkward moment that happened to him over the weekend. But I don't think he is. So here I am spilling the tea. At the Chris Stapleton concert, a group of people came up to him and asked to take a picture. He was so excited he jumped in. He said, everybody, say cheese. What he didn't realize was they just wanted him to take a picture of their group. After he realized that he didn't know how to get out of the situation, he basically walked away in shame. So awkward and so hullious, this is great.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Anything you'd like to say to that anonymous spill the tea lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what happened is it was after the concert and we're standing there all talking and this dude tasked me on the shoulder. He's like, hey, can we get a photo? So I was like, yeah, we can get a photo. And I turned around.
Speaker 2: I puffed your chest out like, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, you guys, hold on and I was like, you want one of them to take it. They're like I was pointing like my wife or our friends, and he was like, no, no, I was just seeing if you could take our picture.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: And I was like why did you And he goes, well, you guys sat in the next of the concert. I thought you could just take it for us, And I was like, oh, man, slice the humble pie. That was very I mean, I don't know if he was I feel like he really wanted to ask me for a picture, but then he got nervous in the middle of like the transaction.
Speaker 2: Why did you not bring that story in? You have so many stories that you bring in you want to get on the air like that one must have slipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I must have slipped. I thought no maybe no, I thought no one noticed. Rude to whoever that is Abby.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it was Abby or not, because.
Speaker 3: She's the only one on the show that was still there at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: And logan unless someone told this person about it, or it could have been a dude who used it. There's a tactic people in the show are using to get somebody else to record the audio so they don't get identified. That's smart. Actually no one's ever done that, but you should smart anyway, Get story up anybody, man, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, what an idiot, like, why would you tap me on the shoulder?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're a random person, don't you take a picture?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, he tapped me because he knew I was a celebrity. Why else would you pick me out of all the people proximity There's a thousand people walking by.
Speaker 2: You were closest to him.
Speaker 3: We felt like he was going for the picture of me and then just got nervous.
Speaker 6: Okay, tell yourself that.
Speaker 10: Hey, sometimes we have to tell ourselves the story so that we can move on.
Speaker 2: You're probably gonna do that on the show later today, right, You're ye kind of bring that up. This mom's thinking about adding her seven year old changes name for a seventh birthday, which is it's a weird time to change your name usually like seven. Yeah, the kid's name is Table.
Speaker 7: Oh, well, stupid name, that's his real name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his but now here's where he gets a little like heartfelt. And I don't blame this mom because this mom adopted him. Oh okay, his real mom named him table. Okay, yeah, yeah yeah, the table. I stand by table. What a stupid name.
Speaker 3: I've never heard someone named table.
Speaker 2: Now that he's older, he doesn't like it because it's a piece of furniture. She said. He had a rather unusual name. We cap it. Re researched and it just seemed awfully silly, like they couldn't really find a reason that table worked. What tablat My husband and I gave our son both our last names and made his middle name a normal name Michael and Harrison, or his middle names did a double middle name. But kids been teasing him and he doesn't want to be named Table anymore. And that's from the mirror and mostly at seven, that's an age where you know, let a kid grow up a little bit and see if they still want to make but you can change it right now. My cousin Ottoman I just from experience like that was tough for him. I have to live little otto.
Speaker 9: You know, they.
Speaker 2: But why would I Why would somebody name their kid table?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where they kept their supplies, and but what what.
Speaker 2: Was the table meaningful in your life?
Speaker 7: Conceived on the table? See, that's gross on the.
Speaker 2: Table, you know, you never know? That's leather couch. This couple meets, they're hitting it off. They have a fifteen year age gap. He's the younger one, but it's like we're hitting off. Everything's going pretty good. And so it's time for them to get married. And so like the day before their marriage, she had to revealed him that she's really twenty five years older than him.
Speaker 7: Okay, so row.
Speaker 2: Row day before your marriage we find out they've been lying about And again, ten years is significant. Fifteen years was already significant, but now it's twenty five years. By the way, bro, you can't tell it's ten years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good jeans are good dogs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So what do you think? Okay?
Speaker 10: Well, see, I would struggle with you off thinking of the well, first of all, why have you kept this from me, and then second, like when I'm thinking of the rest of our lives, now you're significantly older and we're going to create this whole life and then you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Sooner there Yeah, yeah, already dark. Yeah, I could get hit by a car the next day.
Speaker 10: Though, Well, these are thoughts I've had, you know, since I've been dating. Now it's like, well, how much older? And then this makes it more difficult because you're going to die way before me.
Speaker 2: When they initially met in a bar, the chemistry was under deniable, but she had lied about her age out of fear of not getting him to like her, so she went with a fifteen year age gap. But it's really a twenty five and and there's probably a point too where you know, at any point you know it's not going to be met. Well, so you just keep putting it off, keep putting it off. And I guess if there's one time to say, it's right before you get married. And you never see the driver's license like land out like you have to always guard it.
Speaker 6: Do you have to fill out things for her like a birthday.
Speaker 2: Like she's probably always like pick up. I bet you she never lets him go pick up her prescriptions right use they go, what's the birthday?
Speaker 7: I bet she never lets.
Speaker 2: Him do that. A lot of prescriptions later, Amy's lunchbox. Call it off or.
Speaker 3: Now call it off, see you later, cy noora easy call it.
Speaker 2: Off because of the age difference, or call it off because of the lie.
Speaker 3: Age did well. Both, but age difference really because that means if she she's hot right now, she only has a few years of hotness left before it's like, oh, it goes downhill quick because you thought, oh I got still fifteen years of hotness, Now you got you know, two three. And then also, if you're planning to have kids, now you realize she's twenty five years older than you can't have kids.
Speaker 2: So they met.
Speaker 7: He was twenty nine, she was forty.
Speaker 2: Four, so she could have kids still, which doesn't feel that crazy.
Speaker 7: Ten years yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what she said.
Speaker 2: But really she was fifty four about wow, wow, twenty nine fifty four gotta leave. I'm thinking too. She was miserable the whole time, like I have to tell him, I have to tell him, And it was out.
Speaker 10: Of fear like I do feel, which oftentimes if we're doing something like telling like we may be scared to tell the truth, and it's it's it's it's an age. I mean, now that's a big deal. But at least she wasn't like, you know, I have another husband.
Speaker 2: You Amy's obsessed a double lives.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: You know they go to the restaurant and they're like, why would you like to see you and your son?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know that happens. You know that weapons Morgan call it off or no.
Speaker 6: Yeah. My immediate thing would be, what else are you hiding? If that's what you hid, There's more.
Speaker 3: There has to be more, because.
Speaker 6: Why would you hide that.
Speaker 3: We got photos of this chick.
Speaker 2: But I'm curious too, I'm going to see her. Yeah, she must be like like wam bam.
Speaker 3: She's got to be in shape.
Speaker 10: Like I hope when I'm fifty four, I can pull off to some twenty nine year old.
Speaker 2: Not that I whoa, let's go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, it could even be like a twenty nine year old friend, like just for anybody.
Speaker 7: Year old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but also I'm okay with aging.
Speaker 2: No she looks old guys, Oh she does. Yeah, I'm wondering this guy's prescription because you know, I mean to the girl. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's tattle till day. Raymundo or audio producers are gonna tell on somebody for doing something illegal, like real life illegal.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only reason I'm doing it is because I think it's going to lead to something good. Because it's bad, it's really bad, somebody on the show. Okay, so Morgan, Oh.
Speaker 7: God, what am I that's illegal?
Speaker 9: Illegal?
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay, So your vehicle, what about my vehicle? Ye, the things on the front and back of your vehicle.
Speaker 14: My ducks, your tax, my tax?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I just I could have swore.
Speaker 2: I thought I saw a license plate that said Kansas.
Speaker 6: It does, but they're updated every year.
Speaker 2: But that's a good point, the cops, citizens rest.
Speaker 14: My whole insurance car insurance is all tied up in Kansas, so it makes more sense for me just to renew it there every year. And technically, because I'm on a contract here, I'm a contracted worker in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 6: Know that's true legal, but you're but you're on salary.
Speaker 14: It's still a contracted worker. If you have a contractor contracted worker.
Speaker 10: You don't I don't submit a ten ninety nine like to iHeart.
Speaker 6: Tennessee has a right to work.
Speaker 2: Want to be different to jail.
Speaker 6: No, they're updated tags.
Speaker 7: Box Cuffer, Oh yeah, I'm looking it up and stuffer.
Speaker 14: No, we've verified with my insurance and everything, like, everything is all good.
Speaker 7: I'm not just doing something.
Speaker 2: Under the right. You got her, buddy, I spotted it, and you know what you did. Your job is a civilian, it's like a for justice.
Speaker 7: Why wow.
Speaker 2: So what happens when we come back and it's not true and you have to change a place.
Speaker 14: Well, we've verified with everybody, my mom and I because we were curious about it, because it just all of my insurance would get all messed up in different and so we verified with all the insurance companies and everything that all my stuff is under it.
Speaker 2: And they're like, you're good, Okay, I believe you. I just like to sens the rest. Okay, here that's what I got.
Speaker 7: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: It says if you are military or active, you can have license plates from your home state, college students, businesses with vehicles registered in multiple states. I don't think Morgan falls in that. Snowbirds, if you live half the year in one state and then move for half the year or a vehicle purchases. When someone buys a vehicle in a different state from where they live, they may initially initially get a plate from the purchase state before switching.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, my insurance is still under Kansas, so it was the vehicle was way, Is.
Speaker 6: Your insurance still with your parents?
Speaker 14: No, it's an umbrella, so I have my own insurance, but it's under theirs, so.
Speaker 2: It's attacked to them.
Speaker 5: I pay for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, citizens, rest, I'll stand by. There's Chris in Spokane, Washington.
Speaker 13: Over the fourth of July, fireworks went off. We ended up finding a stray dog right outside of our house. He was traumatized, he was muddy, it was raining. I brought that puppy in and gave him a shower. I let him sleep in our bed because we do let our dogy sleep in our bed. And reached out and all that I could to find the owner, and we finally were able to find the owner. So love your show.
Speaker 2: Love that. Tell me something good, Thanks for sharing that. A couple of things. Our buddy Steve Ortiz, who's a very close friend to Eddie and myself, they found a little dog on the side of the road and went searched for like three hours and knocked on every door and finally found the home after like three hours.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And to spend that kind of time trying to find the doll was a little puppy that it escaped. I'm super happy for him. And then Morgan is now fostering another dog.
Speaker 14: Yep, her name Sunshine. She looks kind of like a little muppet.
Speaker 2: And so what's the plan. You have her, and you do You put her up on the site and then somebody adopts her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's available right now for adoption.
Speaker 14: Came in with her sister. Her sister already got adopted, so now we're just trying to get sun China.
Speaker 3: Ho oh wow. You broke up the family.
Speaker 14: They weren't totally bonded, so normally they'll keep all together if they're bonded.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't be don't make a sad man.
Speaker 7: Yeah's pile of stories.
Speaker 10: So there's this woman, she's thirty eight years old and she was having some health issues working a lot. She worked in film and television for eleven years and it was impacting her health, like how much stress she had going on. So her doctor was like, hey, you really need to slow down.
Speaker 6: Guess what she did. She's thirty eight, any guesses you quit?
Speaker 2: She got her groove back like Stella, and she went and just went on a tour of like hooking up with dudes.
Speaker 10: She moved into a retirement home to slow down life's pace.
Speaker 7: Wow, listen, she wasn't looking up.
Speaker 10: She is surrounded by people as old as one hundred.
Speaker 2: And two stunk.
Speaker 10: She spends her day reading, writing, talking to other residents, and she's learned not to think too much about the future. She just takes it one day at a time, because that's probably what most of her friends there.
Speaker 6: They have to think one day at a time.
Speaker 2: You have to think too much in the future. Where those folks right the future exactly?
Speaker 10: She does plan to leave at some point. I'm being clear, but this is teaching her to slow down. And I didn't even know you could move yourself into a place if you weren't of a certain age.
Speaker 2: Like that's area. How about a cabin in the woods? Though I don't know, just thought it's you know, just the thing. But yeah, if that works for her.
Speaker 10: They have arts and crafts time, and the meals at breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Speaker 2: All the two bees bed pansamingo.
Speaker 10: All right, researchers say they've developed a new bandage that can heal wounds faster.
Speaker 2: Wait, bandages don't really heal wounds, so they cover wounds.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but these bandages have a water powered electric field.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're worried about like stuff giving us cancer, like cell.
Speaker 6: Phones that's not actual electronics the same.
Speaker 2: They put a bandage on that's got electric electricity coming out of it. It doesn't feel like it's right for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they have battery and electric quotation mark and.
Speaker 2: Anything that quotation marks also doesn't feel good.
Speaker 10: But they say the best part is could be an inexpensive solution for chronic source if you get hurt. And it makes me think of Hunger Games when they had a cut and they would, you know, send down a little parachute with the cream and they put it on a heel.
Speaker 6: We're getting there.
Speaker 2: Did doctor Josie say an animal licking your wound was good? I forgot because I believed doctor Jose's vet, who has a podcast called on the Vet's Office. I know he asked her, but I've thought my whole life an animal should be able to lick your wound and it helps it but I know she told us, but I think right now my history of life is outweighing what she said.
Speaker 10: And he did say their mouths are pretty dirty, So I can't see how that would be beneficial. If their mouths are full of bacteria and they're licking your wounds.
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure, so I can't say it. And you ever just want to lick your own wound?
Speaker 9: I do? Oh?
Speaker 2: I have, Well, if it's like my hand and I'm trying to stop it from bleeding, yes, but who knows what's in my mouth?
Speaker 6: YEA sure?
Speaker 7: Trusting me? You've just seen the stuff going there.
Speaker 10: And post Malone says that he needed to go through a lot to figure out who he is, including a lot of loneliness and drinking, and now that his fans are helping him break that cycle, he wants them to feel love too. Here he is talking about it on CBS Sunday morning.
Speaker 15: Getting out, having a good cry, drinking and then go and live in your life. And then whenever you go, lay down into more and having a good cry, and just like I gotta wake up tomorrow and do this again.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like that anymore.
Speaker 7: And it's the most amazing thing.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of very I think, lonely people.
Speaker 2: I don't want people.
Speaker 15: To feel how I feel, and I know they do. And I'm here and I'm on stage, and I just want everyone to feel welcome and to feel loud, and that's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: It's a weird world where I've been able to spend a few different instances with Post Malone as a person.
Speaker 7: He's a very sweet, sweet, sweet guy.
Speaker 2: He's very and I just never would have thought that because I didn't know him at all, But it's Post Malone like a rock star, you know, all. It's a very sweet, sensitive guy. I really like him.
Speaker 7: He looks rough and he's sweet, but he's sweet, cool.
Speaker 2: Like an avocado on the outside, rough inside smooth.
Speaker 7: That's right, Yes, I may.
Speaker 6: That's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories for the Kid News.
Speaker 3: Marley Young is a sixth grader in Gulfport, Mississippi, riding the bus to school with fifty six of her closest friends, you know, and they hit something in the road, go off the road down in an embankment and oh it's in the water, and water is coming onto the bus.
Speaker 2: This school bus that's crazy, and she said.
Speaker 3: Her first reaction is, hey, my sister's in third grade. Got to save her first. So she saved her sister. Then she was able to get the back of the bus open, and one by one she got the kids off the bus and they were all safe.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 7: Crazy to have on the school bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy to have seat belts and school buses.
Speaker 3: They don They didn't we either, did we? But I told my kid, hey, don't worry, there's not going to be seat belts on the bus. And he comes and goes, Dad, you're rolling their seat belts. Wow.
Speaker 7: But I don't know if they use them.
Speaker 2: I guess they just thought we could slam into that big seat up front of it and that would save us because they have a lot cushion, like a little start home in there. Yeah, but all ours were all ripped out because people would cut into them. And it's still throw Yeah, that's awesome. A sixth grader saving lives. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 7: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Here's Caroline from Bellingham, Washington.
Speaker 8: I have two morning cornies for Amy. She's been pick her favorite.
Speaker 6: So I grilled a chicken for like three hours yesterday.
Speaker 8: He still didn't tell me why you crossed the road.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: The other one is why do all hot dogs look alike because they're in bras?
Speaker 5: Okay, I love you love the show.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 3: That was the best one ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Carolina Bellingham, Washington. Hey, speaking of Washington, we had coach Jed Fish, the head coach, head football coach University of Washington on twenty five whistles. He invited us to come.
Speaker 7: On the boat with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to but it was funny day. We wait me next year. Maybe next year we'll go up. That's a long way up there. Let's go over to Amy and get into the morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 10: Why did the kid bring scissors to school?
Speaker 2: Why did the kid bring scissors to school?
Speaker 6: Does you want to do it? Cut class?
Speaker 2: It was the morning Corny kind of got upstage by the opening act. Caroline and Washington kind of brought two tough points, but yours was still pretty good. But yeah, that's tough. Two thousand adults were surveyed, what's something you do once a week? Think about that once a week. It's the Bobby feud. We don't call it family feud because we don't want to get sued. Here we go once a week. Top ten answers on the board and you get to go first. Go ahead, grocery shop, Show me grocery shopping. That is your number two answer. Have yourself two points, wash your hair, show me wash your hair at lunchbox. Moving over to you.
Speaker 9: Round one.
Speaker 2: All points are just single based on the number. Go ahead, shave gotta shave those legs, girls, I'm trying about shave the legs. Just shave man face, legs, all the same. It's all looking for all encompassing shave.
Speaker 7: Show me shaved.
Speaker 2: That's well, they may do it more than Yes, a week.
Speaker 3: Meant guys to shave face.
Speaker 2: I shave my face five, six days a week.
Speaker 6: She also said shave those legs.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was kind of weird. That was weird, Eddie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with take the trash out.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 3: A week's wow, wow the garbage?
Speaker 2: Can I take ours out every day?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, they pick it up once a week.
Speaker 2: Oh god, and you have four kids, you only have that much trash?
Speaker 7: No no, no, you have a lot of trash.
Speaker 2: So take got it, got together, show me take out the trash Number seven answered, have yourself seven points.
Speaker 3: I should have waited on that one.
Speaker 2: How about bones watch football?
Speaker 10: It's on Sunday's most every don't watch it when it starts. It's Thursday night, it's Saturday, it's Sunday, it's Monday.
Speaker 2: Show me watch football?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: We finished round one. There'll be three rounds in total. Round two is double the points.
Speaker 7: Amy.
Speaker 2: We did a survey asking two thousand adults, what's something you do only once a week? So for our grocery shop and take out the trash or off the list? Go ahead, vacuum, show me vacuum the floor.
Speaker 6: I do it way more than once.
Speaker 7: But get your little flexing there. Yes, yeah, lunchbox, come.
Speaker 3: On, guys, Halvy Hour, good one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go to happy hour, Go out and get some go to happy hour.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. We're really struggling on this one.
Speaker 6: What do we do once a week?
Speaker 8: I got it, Eddie, wash your sheets, watch your bed sheets?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's like change your sheets once a month for you. When I was single, it was not once a week. It was more like once a right, right right? They say to be healthy? Yeah, show me change of sheets. Number eight answer, I have yourself sixteen little points.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, bones, what about check your mailbox? I know people do it every day, but I think most people do it once a week. I ever checked my mail because it's all garbage. Maul at this point, right, show me check the mail. So that's through two rounds. Now points are triple. This is the final round and you have two points. Still very much in it.
Speaker 2: Only three answers off the board, grocery shop, take out the trash and change the sheets, something you only do once a week.
Speaker 11: In the bathroom anyway, it's all cleaning.
Speaker 2: And then when it's not, she goes, well, I clean mine eight times a week.
Speaker 6: This then I what I just I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 2: Show me the bath.
Speaker 6: Oh shoot, now I got one immediately.
Speaker 2: Right after classic lunchbox movie. Am I right?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's box?
Speaker 7: You're up?
Speaker 16: Yeah you got man? I got a couple ri there wonder spot in my head. But I'm like, I have no idea. It's easy, man. Two thousand adults go, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If you drive around for a week, you know what you need.
Speaker 17: I've got a gas. Give me that gas. Don't want it to be on that gaslight some gas in the.
Speaker 6: Number one though, that'd be like three.
Speaker 3: Points with some gas.
Speaker 2: Let's go show the guys and gas man.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: I'm wow. Anyone on there, I's not on there.
Speaker 7: Order pizza.
Speaker 2: That's what we do, go out to ease, show me pizza.
Speaker 6: What about okay, you said washing sheets?
Speaker 2: What about just like laundry Number one answers laundry? What about getting hold on? Everybody relaxed? You guys had no answers for three rounds answers? Okay. At number three, once a week exercise, I mean once a week.
Speaker 7: That's not good.
Speaker 2: Number four go to church, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Go multiple times Wednesday. Yeah, I don't know, guy, it's only one time a week.
Speaker 2: I'm a feeling that's a lie. That is at number five, mow the yard. At number six, make whoopie once a week. It's like going to church for him. Wednesday, Black Friday, last Tuesday, all right, seventh he got trashed. It's also not a Black Friday. Yeah yeah, yeah, change sheets day. We got that one. Number nine watch favorite TV show and number ten mill prep. Could I win that?
Speaker 7: With fifteen points?
Speaker 2: Our winner is edit.
Speaker 4: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast is the end of the first half of the podcast is the the first hap of the podcast.
Speaker 2: That is the end of the first time on the podcast. You can go to a podcast to or you can wait till podcast to come out.