Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Recently, I ran into someone named Henry Frianzoni. Henri Frienzoni. He's a really cool guy. I really liked, I really enjoyed what I saw. He sent me two videos to watch on YouTube, and it was stuff that I've kind of heard along the way in the Bigfoot world, and all of you all have probably maybe heard a little here and a little there, and well, he's the man with the story. Apparently I had no idea, but I remember hearing these stories.
Speaker 3: So he has.
Speaker 2: Henry is held on to a twenty two year old secret until recently, and he started talking about him. I guess last October, I think of last year, and he is now disclosing his knowledge and the connection between the military and Bigfoot. All right, so, now, a lot of you have had experiences with Bigfoot, and a lot of you have had experiences with UFOs, aliens, all this kind of thing, and a lot you know, you always hear military with UFOs. You always hear military with aliens. You know, men in black and military. There's always military. But you know, it's not always that you hear military and Bigfoot. Now, some people were throwing out a whole lot of stories a long time ago with super soldiers. Now, there's a couple different types of super soldiers. If you've been around in this business for a long time, or the genre, it's a business too, you've heard of super soldiers where the super soldiers are people and they are taken in the middle of the night to another world, another time, another location, and they fight with these unbelievable powers that they are unleashed, and then they wake back up as if you know, like seven o'clock the alarm goes off, they have to go to work. But these people will wake up. The super soldiers humans just one of us that's taken and they have bumps and bruises and cuts and blood on them from whatever they that just happened to them, and this would happen over and over again. This is one type of super soldier. The other type of super soldiers that people spoke about were basically.
Speaker 3: Well some of them.
Speaker 2: Some of them would say they were the Bigfoot what we know and call the Bigfoot, and some of them would be what we call dog Man, that they were engineered. Some would say they were engineered, some would say, they weren't engineered. They just super freaking soldiers from some other planet coming down. And I know one person that told me about this years and years and years ago, and they were going out to hunt these things down, trying to pull a team together. And this person had also told me who was very courageous and brave in the world of being the first to do certain things, and would just lay out in the middle of the woods where tons of bigfoot would be and just you know, put her head on a limb and sleep there. You know, didn't you know, didn't phase her to not even have a sleeping bag unless you know, maybe just a blanket or something like that, and without any fears whatsoever, until these stories started to happen. Then she was like, nope, I lock my door as soon as the sun starts going down, and I shut everything up. Because that's how huge that story became. At one point I had her on coast to coast about this long time ago, long time ago. It's coming up on ten years for me. Now, this it was a long time ago. Fantastic stories. Now, I remember some stories where people had said, and I don't remember what mount, it's one of those mount Shasta mount those mounts up there in the north, up there in the Pacific Northwest, they're all up there. That all my friends up there telling me them all, and I'm still like, we which one which one? So I got to see them a little bit more. I got to spend more time up that way. Right now, I'm just in love with the Rockies, the Colorado Rockies. They've got so much stuff in them. They're everywhere. But there was a story where people literally look down and they would see the military working from afar, but they would also see the Sasquatch working with the military, to where they even mentioned to me this was like, I think it was off. It was a one off. It wasn't the person that told me the story that saw it. They got it one off from someone else that they really believed, and they had said that they literally saw not just them working together you could see from the distance through the binoculars, but that the Sasquatch we're also driving military jeeps. I remember that story from years ago, and I'm wondering if it didn't come from Henry, I don't know, So I'm going to talk to that. So let's bring in Henry Franzoni. He was born in Paris, France. He was raised in New Jersey. What a difference there, right. He moved to Oregon at seventeen, and he has done so much a recording artist and well, you know what, he's got a great background. I don't need to read it. Let's hear from him first of all, Henry Franzoni, Welcome to Coast to Coast, Am.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a pleasure to be here. Hi, Connie, I'm.
Speaker 3: So glad I met you. You're fun to talk with.
Speaker 2: You are such a joy, and I loved watching your videos because you're like me. You know, you're very serious about it, but you got to laugh about stuff too. You got to be light about it too, because otherwise you'll just implode. I think inside, because it's just absolutely amazing, these stories and far beyond any of our thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think without a sense of humor, you're kind of doomed to you know, fowerport or something.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. Tell us more about you first.
Speaker 4: Oh, sure, I've been trying to figure out this bigfoot thing for a very long time, since about nineteen ninety three when I first got involved in it. And when I first got involved, I met Peter Burn and became part of his Bigfoot research project from nineteen ninety three to nineteen ninety eight, and we were funded. We had a private funder, so we had a lot of money, and we did a lot of things looking for Bigfoot, and some of those things we did, we encountered some kind of clandestine military that was involved, and so I crossed paths with the military a few times in the nineties when I was looking for Bigfoot, and I couldn't figure out why they were involved. I couldn't really understand what was going on, and not that I do today, but I have at least I have some opinions now about what's going on, and I've been told some stories, and I have my own story and my own experiences because it's been thirty years, so you know, I've had a lot of time to dwell Bigfoot and figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, not even just the fact that you're part of that project and stuff. You have this amazing One of the things I really like is when someone is a scientist and they're in that world, they have that mindset, they have that education. Usually it's all about, you know, the scientific you can't prove it and you can't give me this or that, so it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I just want to take those people and just take them up to the mountains or take them wherever and show them something and in hopes that they'll see it, just so they can I can be there when they see something that goes against.
Speaker 3: The laws of what they've been taught.
Speaker 2: I want to see their face, you know, because we were not those of us that have not studied and don't have the PhDs in physics and all these other types of things that we and we've seen them. We're not idiots, we're not stupid. We are telling you the truth. We're genuine people. We've seen it and we can't explain it, so don't deny of it. It's it's a horrible thing. So when people like you get involved and you can maybe pull together the gap of hey, there's a science we don't know yet. Here's laws that you know that that obviously are existing, we just don't know them yet because we don't know everything. And for some reason, you can't get that past some of some of these people. But when it's somebody like you that comes in like this, I love it because you can bridge that gap for us.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I can, but you know a lot of what I can't pardon me? Do you do?
Speaker 3: You want to do a big hack, go over and get a drink of water. You want to want to just get it out, man.
Speaker 4: No. One of the things that really has struck me lately is that a guy named doctor Salvator pay Us has come forth with UFO patents and has published three public patents with the approval of the Navy. And these patents he talks about the super force. And I sat down one day and I said, what is the super force? What is he talking about? And I actually got Einstein's field equation and I started playing with this field equation and I multiplied it by a constant which was one over the Einstein gravitational constant. And I did that based on the comments that doctor Salvatorpez made in these different interviews online. And once I had modified general relativity by multiple flying by this constant, I saw the supercourse that doctor PaaS was talking about. And then I stepped back and I looked at Einstein's equation and I used the bit of physics that I know because I had a couple of years of physics in college, and I said, wow, you know, this is really interesting how this changes the meaning of general relativity. And I saw, at least the way I saw it. I saw Einstein's comments, because Einstein had said long ago a couple of comments where he was teasing us. I thought one was God does not play dice. That was his criticism of the whole quantum mechanics view of nature. He said, well, God doesn't play dice. He you know, determines everything. It's not just some random thing. And another thing he said was that quantum mechanics was incomplete. It wasn't wrong, it was incomplete. So I saw this equation that I had made with the simple constant, and I saw that it completed quantum mechanics because it actually explained when you looked at it and thought about the physics that represented. It actually explained the entire life of an electron from birth to death, and of a proton, and of a neutron. And you could see that now quantum mechanics was completed because this physics of general relativity now applied to what was below the plank length. At least it gave a theory about what was below the plank length, and the plank length is a thing that we can't see beyond because it's so small, we can't see past it. And so I saw this reworking of Einstein's general relativity as something that the US government has been working on since the nineteen twenties, because this reworked formula really does explain how you could have a UFO propulsion system or how you could actually have a shape shifting creature. In other words, general relativity when modified in this way, offers a theory for how these quote unquote paranormal things are actually just straight physics. And that seems to be connected to the military, Like the military is interested in this type of physics, has been using it for a very very long time, I'm sure, in all kinds of secret projects, and it crosses into the world a bigfoot because they seem to be fully adept with this type of physics. And that's just my opinion. You know, I can't prove that to anybody, but that's what I have found from my thirty years of poking around.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more