Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists at Comedy Central. It's America's only sort for that is the Daily Joke with your Home Daisy Lion.
Speaker 3: Welcome very show. I'm Deddie Light.
Speaker 4: If we've got so much to talk about tonight, Republican Stage and intervention. Donald Trump tries to speak smart and we get to know JD Vance whether we want to or not. So let's get right into it with another installment of Indecision four. Ala Harris is crushing it's in the polls. She's raising tons of money. She collected the white Man Infinity Stone.
Speaker 3: It all poses a.
Speaker 4: Big problem for Donald Trump, who's been trying everything he can think of to stop her assent. He's been insulting her race, insulting her race even more, oh, insulting her gender even more. Race stuff, blah blah blah. But somehow it's not working. So his allies have some radical proposals for him. The winning formula for President Trump is very plain to see. It's fewer insults, more insights, and that policy contrast needs.
Speaker 3: To focus on the issue. Hit her with her policies.
Speaker 5: First, don't call her stupid and all kinds of names.
Speaker 3: Stay on message.
Speaker 6: Stop questioning the size of her crowds and start questioning her position.
Speaker 3: Quit whining about her.
Speaker 7: It's not going to when talking about what race Kamala Harris is, it's not going to win talking about whether she's dumb.
Speaker 4: You know your campaign's going really badly when you need advice from the woman who lost by forty points and the guy who is House speaker for less than a week. And maybe, just maybe they got through to him because yesterday he announced that he would give a major policy speech on the economy, which is a big change for him, although you could tell he wasn't very excited about it.
Speaker 8: Now this is a little bit different day because this isn't around.
Speaker 9: This is we're talking about a thing called the economy. They wanted to do a speech you on the economy.
Speaker 8: A lot of people are very devastated by what's happened with inflation and all of the other things.
Speaker 9: So we're doing this as a intellectual speech. You're all intellectuals today.
Speaker 8: Today we're doing it, and we're doing it right now.
Speaker 3: All right, I guess we're doing it.
Speaker 4: We're doing it right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: He understands what every woman was thinking when they slept with him, let's.
Speaker 3: Just let's just get it over with right now, just right now. I mean Trump's.
Speaker 4: Crowd had to also have been disappointed because they were there for a Trump rally, not an intellectual speech. That's like logging onto porn hub and only getting ted talks. I mean, I'm still going to jerk off to it. It's just going to take longer. But with just eighty one days left until the election, Trump needs to focus on the issue. So let's hear this intellectual focused economic policy speech.
Speaker 9: Crook at Joe.
Speaker 8: He didn't do interviews either, Remember Joe, what kind of ice cream is your favorite?
Speaker 9: Vanilla? I like the that was George Flapadopolis.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess you got it. Warm up first.
Speaker 4: She can't just jump right into the economics start by attacking the guy you're not even running against anymore. But now that you're warmed up, economics.
Speaker 9: Go, you're getting out. Now, Joe, we can do it the nice way. Oh, we can do it the hard way, and he's getting out. He's getting out.
Speaker 8: In fact, they're not even giving him a good spot.
Speaker 9: To speak, you know, when he's speaking on Monday.
Speaker 8: Monday is not the that's the worst day.
Speaker 3: Monday is the worst day.
Speaker 4: That's a Garfield policy.
Speaker 3: Come on, Joe.
Speaker 4: Biden is not in the race anymore. Let's focus on your current opponent.
Speaker 9: Barack Cussin Obama.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, girl, you gotta move on. He does not think about you. Okay, your current opponent is Kamala Harris. Say something substantive about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 9: That's the laugh of a crazy person. And I will tell you if you have a god, it's a crazy She's crazy. That's the laugh of a in with some big problems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Kama is the one with the big problems.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 4: Also, it is so inappropriate to insult a woman's laugh.
Speaker 3: Women are supposed to laugh.
Speaker 4: It's mandated by our pillows. You know what you win, Just talk about whatever the fuck you want to talk about.
Speaker 8: And now they're putting her on the covers of Time magazine with an artist sketch.
Speaker 9: They don't use a picture, they use an artist sketch. I want to use that artist. I want to find that artist. I like them very much.
Speaker 4: Donald, do you really need a new sketch artist? I feel like you have plenty of sketches. Look I hate to nitpick, but in this speech about the economy, do you think at any point you might want to say something about the economy.
Speaker 9: I did have something I would show you. Wait a minute. I don't know if you've seen this. I used it once, I have it, I do have it. Look at this.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 9: So this is tic.
Speaker 4: TACs, right, yes, I mean they came out of your pocket. So they might be roofies. But okay, for the sake of the argument, they're tic TACs. What does that have to do with the economy.
Speaker 9: But that's what happened. This is inflation.
Speaker 8: This is tic tac. This is this is inflation. This is what's happened. I just happened to have somebody gave me this one today. I said, I think we'll put it up as an example of inflation.
Speaker 4: That is not an example of inflation. It's just two different sizes of breath mints. I mean, my understanding of macroeconomics is limited, but I do know for a fact that inflation is not defined as big tictac little tictac.
Speaker 3: Thank you Christ.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Donald, if someone hands you a breath mint, they're not suggesting you talk about inflation.
Speaker 3: They're suggesting you take a breath. Mint.
Speaker 4: For more on Trump's economic agenda, we go live to Troy.
Speaker 3: I wanna, Troy. That tik tac thing was so weird, right.
Speaker 5: You know what You're weird, Desi. Okay, because Donald Trump is absolutely right.
Speaker 3: This is a real problem.
Speaker 9: This fox of.
Speaker 5: Tictacs is big and this one is small. That's inflation.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so, Troy. Those are just two different sizes. They sell at different prices. It's not inflation, No, Desie, is inflation.
Speaker 5: I took economics one on one, which I never slept through. Sometimes. Okay, there are examples of inflation in any grocery store. For example, this is soda, okay, and this is soda. Thanks inflation, Troy.
Speaker 3: Those are just two different sizes of soda.
Speaker 5: And the bigger one is more expensive. Yeah right, Okay, you're.
Speaker 3: Not getting it. How about this, Okay?
Speaker 5: I bought this bag of chips last week, and today I went back in the same aisle and instead of chips, it's toilet paper Joe Biden more like Joe single plid in.
Speaker 4: Okay, the store probably just rearranged things. Those are different products, Troy.
Speaker 5: You're telling me these disintegrate and salsa.
Speaker 4: But these examples are not for moving Trump's point, does he.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you something my economics professor told me. Wake up, because here's here's another thing for you. This suit jacket O Cay fit me perfectly two weeks ago, and then I washed it and now look Joe Biden more like Joe's smaller jacket.
Speaker 4: Den Troy, did you run your suit through the dryer again?
Speaker 3: Of course I did.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna wear wet clothes, does he, Troy, just.
Speaker 4: Just finish your report and come back to the studio.
Speaker 5: Please, Fine, God, cars are so much more expensive than they were last year.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's it, that's inflation.
Speaker 5: No, does he?
Speaker 3: The car is the same size. Oh my god, you've never mind, Troy?
Speaker 10: Want everyone man, nice story, so I'll go away.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Jailie Show.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about jd Vance. Democrats hate him and Republicans pretend not to. But who is he really? Let's find out in a brand new daily showography.
Speaker 1: Middletown, Ohio isn't much to look at. It's probably a few decades away from getting a Jampa juice. But this forgotten town full of forgotten men and forgotten women has given us a name to remember.
Speaker 9: JD.
Speaker 7: Vance.
Speaker 1: I came from Middletown, Ohio.
Speaker 2: I am proud of it, and I will never forget where I came from.
Speaker 1: But what he would forget is everything else. I'm a never Trump guy. I never liked him.
Speaker 2: The simple fact is he's the best president of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: This is the Daily showography of JD. Vance, the Forgotten Man. You may have heard that Jad doesn't think much of life in your Democrat run cities, but to hear him tell it, growing up in small town Ohio and Kentucky wasn't so hot either. Our homes are a chaotic mess. At least one member of the family uses drugs. Young JD was taken in by his mamma.
Speaker 2: She said, look, you're going to come and stay with me, and if anybody has a problem with it, they can they can talk to my gun nam All came from a family that would shoot at you rather than argue with you. When we went through things, we found nineteen loaded handguns under her bed, in her closet, in the silverware drawer.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like if Tarantino directed an episode of the Golden Girls. After high school, Jady left his mamma's house for a place with slightly fewer guns, the US military. He spent four years in the Marines Public Affairs department, which would eventually serve him well in politics, where his new boss has had many public affairs. Back home, Jad lifted himself up by his bootstraps and government GI bill money to attend Yale Law School, where he would meet his future wife. Nothing would keep them apart.
Speaker 6: I love her because she's who she is.
Speaker 2: Obviously she's not a white person, but I just I love Lusha.
Speaker 1: Marriage really is about compromise. After overcoming the traumas of an Ivy League education, JD sought honest work down in the valley, where remembering where he came from sometimes meant forgetting where he was.
Speaker 2: I didn't come from the elites.
Speaker 1: I didn't come from San Francisco. You were out in San Francisco, now, right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I'm working for Peter tol Yeah.
Speaker 2: I work at one of the venture capital funds that he co founded.
Speaker 1: And though big tech made him rich, it was the publishing world where he really made a name for himself. Jad turned his childhood pain into hillbilly Elegy, a best selling memoir and Hollywood film Asta La Vista Baby. Soon those fancy aristocrats who drink spark water and wear pajamas.
Speaker 2: To this day, I find the very notion of pajamas an unnecessary elite indulgence.
Speaker 1: We're begging him to join their ranks should he run for office.
Speaker 2: I think that, you know, when people ask me if I want to run for office, part of me wonder is like, do they think I just give off a used car salesman?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Soon enough, JD was ready to be put into a certified, pre owned Ohio Senate seat. He had the perfect resume, blue collar childhood's former marine, absolutely zero rumors that he had ed a couch, if only he hadn't said all those terrible things about his party's new God. I can't stomach Trump.
Speaker 2: I think that he's noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place.
Speaker 6: You've said, I have a never Trump guy, never liked him, terrible candidate, idiot if you voted for him, might be Americus Hitler, might be a cynical a hole, cultural heroine, noxious, reprehensible.
Speaker 1: How could Vance run for office as a maga Republican after all that he would have to call upon his experience as a forgotten man and forget it all. Look, I was wrong about Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he was going to be good president Brett. He was a great president.
Speaker 1: Trump may be cultural heroin, but JD was hooked. The new JD loved DJT with all his heart, and Trump almost knew who JD was.
Speaker 8: JP right, JD Mandel, and he's doing great, whatever.
Speaker 3: His name was.
Speaker 1: There was something about this new guy that Donald Trump liked.
Speaker 9: JD is kissing my ass. He wants myself webs up.
Speaker 1: With the taste of Trump's butt cheeks fresh on his lips. Vance won his election and the forgetting kicked into high gear. The man who once said he hated the police and respected trance people now said it was actually the other way around. No opinion was safe from JD's maga memory.
Speaker 2: Wipeversities provide high quality talent for folks to get their businesses off the ground. See universities in our country are fundamentally corrupt.
Speaker 1: It's really important not to just fabricate a line up of people. I think what's still refers from JD's moral flexibility propelled him into the maga a list, and when Donald Trump needed a new running mate for some reason, he tapped Vance.
Speaker 11: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: But once he hit the campaign trail, JD's former friends in the media discovered that his mouth had left around more loaded guns than Mamma.
Speaker 3: Republicans Deep candidate JD.
Speaker 4: Vance is igniting a firestorm for what's calling citizens without children childless cat ladies.
Speaker 12: Vance calls pregnancies resulting from rape or incest inconvenient.
Speaker 5: Said Americans without kids should have their boats countless.
Speaker 12: The Vance takes aim and gymnastic phenoms. Simone Biles after she dropped out of the Tokyo Olympics for mental health reasons.
Speaker 2: The fundamental lie of American feminism is that it is liberating for a woman to go and work ninety hours a week.
Speaker 1: Please tell me more about the lessons of feminism, sir. But who cares what the haters and the elites think. There's only one man whose opinion counts, and he thinks JD has what it takes.
Speaker 3: When you look at JD. Vance, is he ready on day one?
Speaker 8: Historically the vice president does not have any impact, I mean virtually no impact.
Speaker 1: Yes, they said people from JD's neck of the woods don't matter. But now Vance has become the most important, not important man in America, and soon he might be enshrined forever in the nation's halls of power. Or he'll lose, and like every other failed VP candidate in history, this forgetting man will also be forgotten.
Speaker 10: The sense of them the way. Welcome.
Speaker 4: We have two incredible guests tonight. Rebecca Tracer is a writer for New York Magazine and author of Good and Mad, and Britney Cooper is a professor at Rutgers University and author of Eloquent Rage. Please welcome, Rebecca Tracer and Britney Cooper.
Speaker 3: Welcome through the show. Thank you so much for being here here.
Speaker 4: I am so excited to have you both on in this moment, in particular, there's been a real vibe shift here with Kamala Harris entering the race, and Rebecca, you wrote this incredible article that I felt so beautifully articulated this cove feeling that many of us have about uncertainty and the beauty of an uncertainty, and what a thrill it is in this moment in time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I'm grateful for the uncertainty, and that's a hard thing to say, because we live in a scary time. There's a lot to be terrified about. There are a lot of horrible things happening around us, and in the context of that fear, we often reach for sure things, but sure things often look like the past.
Speaker 3: And when we want to make history this.
Speaker 7: Campaign, we've never done this before. We've never we've never had a campaign like this in this amount of time and these circumstances. We have a black woman running for the presidency. We don't have a model for how we do this on this schedule, at this scale, with so much on the line, and that is terrifying. And many of us, in political terms, reach for things that make us feel safe, polls that tell us that we're going to win, or even polls that tell us we're going to lose, because then at least we can be prepared and we're not going to be surprised and shaken. But I actually think that right now, the anxiety, the fear around this risk and this exciting moment is the exhilarating motivation we need because it is appropriate to this moment and the stakes and what we're looking at and what it's going to do is draw us into action, which is the only way to move forward through the next eighty three days and beyond is to let that uncertainty remind us that we have to act and engage.
Speaker 9: You brought up.
Speaker 4: You brought up the polls, and I think so many of us go to the polls and are watching them obsessively.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just afraid.
Speaker 4: To myself, but why are the polls so dangerous to be watching?
Speaker 3: Why should we not be put hanging at all on that?
Speaker 11: I mean, have any of you ever been called for a pole? None of us picked up, None of us picks up the phone. For Tim Walls missed the VP's phone call because he didn't recognize her phone numher. So that tells you all you need to know about who's being polled. It's our Grammys and our aunties, and while they matter.
Speaker 3: They are reliable voters.
Speaker 11: But this election is about who is going to be newly engaged and newly excited and those of us you know, and those folks are folks who are glued to their phones and who are just not going to pick up for anybody that they don't.
Speaker 4: Know, right, right, Brittany, you talk so much about the importance of faith, in moments like these, the importance that faith has had in historical events and organization and social movements. How does faith plan to this moment right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, faith is a tricky term because most times people think that we're trying to, you know, draw them into the cult of organized religion.
Speaker 3: But well, just why it brought you all here.
Speaker 4: We're just turned around the hat.
Speaker 11: To our way, correct, you know, and look we're going to leave the culting to the to the Trump camp. Ultimately, faith is not just a religious project. It's a secular project, and it simply means that we have to believe in things that we have not seen before in order to bring them about. Faith is the distance between what we can prove and what we think is possible. And sometimes we struggle to have faith because we don't want to be wrong, and we don't want to be made a full of We don't want to have to risk something because our politics is made a full of us a lot. But I tend to think that, you know, it's just like falling in love.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 11: Somebody's full, as the Franklin fantasy said. And so I want to be a fool for the side of saving democracy. For the side of justice and righteousness, for the side of the people getting to participate in their politics, for women having a say about what happens to their bodies, for trans folks getting the care that they need, and for all the elders in my life actually having health care and the things that they need to live well and thrive even into old age.
Speaker 3: Yew, we know what happened in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: If Kamala Harris becomes president, she would be the first female president, she'd be the first black female president, She'd be the first South Asian person to be president.
Speaker 3: This is obviously something.
Speaker 4: To be celebrated and incredibly meaningful for so many reasons. But at the same time, how should we be talking about this, how much should the campaign be leaning into this, and how much might it undermine how qualified she is as just being the right person for the job right now?
Speaker 7: I think it's a really tricky balance because on the one hand, you don't want to fixate on these firsts and the pure identity changes and representative changes, because there has to be substance along with that too. Right we could be talking about Nikki Haley and have some of the same first and we'd be feeling very differently about your to that. So I want to say that that just talking about the representative firsts isn't enough. And yet we cannot behave in this country as though we are a nation that has ever previously managed to elect a.
Speaker 3: Woman in two hundred and fifty years, right.
Speaker 7: So we can't trick ourselves either into thinking that there is not a lot happening in this campaign and on these stages that we do not have models for that we need to turn to different degrees of faith, that we need to sit in our anxiety about whether we as a country can become better, right, and become different and do things differently, and imagine leadership that doesn't look like the leadership we've had in the past. So it would be silly to pretend that those things don't come into it, And I think deeply dishonest about who we are as a country and about the possibility of who we could become as a country.
Speaker 11: But at the same time, the thing you got to acknowledge when you acknowledge that she's first is also all of the unreasonable expectations that come with being first. It is the moment that a corporation decides they're going to let a woman actually run it after they've.
Speaker 9: Almost sunk it.
Speaker 3: You know, we call those glass.
Speaker 11: Clip assignments, or it's that moment that so many black women have experienced many times I've experienced where you look up and you're the only black person in the room, the only black woman in the room, and so the stakes are incredibly high, and there is no margin for error, and we've got to remember, how do we balance the fact that she is first, but she doesn't get to be the exception, right she is first, what she is going to have to respond to protesters? She is first, but she is going to have to be accountable for policy and how it actually shapes people's lives. She is first, and at the same time, people are going to expect her to be Jesus, because they always expect black women to be Jesus.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, but I think about just eight minutes ago, the twenty minutes of real that we just watched on Donald Trump. It's crazy that we're having this conversation right now. You have both written extensively about using the power of anger and using the power of rage. Female politicians are not given any grace to have anger or rage. Is there any reason why they should give a flying about that.
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, look my camp is, you know, lean into that shit like it'll no. I have famously said that rage is a superpower because we live in a country that always does things to induce women's anger, to induce black women's anger, and then it gas lights us and tells us that we're actually irrational because we're angry at a country that says we don't have control over our bodies, at a country that is disrespecting cat ladies. You know, you know, in a country where women say brilliant things and meetings all the time and no one hears it until the dude in the room says the same thing. And so of course we're mad. But we're also geniuses. We're also dope. We're also joyful. These things are not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 7: And I want to pick up on that joyful thing, which is one of the things that Brittany and I both talked about, is that anger and rage can have a lot of different qualities. It can be destructive, it can be divisive, but expressed anger especially at injustice and power, imbalance and anger on behalf of making the world better, can also bring people together in communion, and what we see right now the vibe shift that you talked about, there is this crucial thing happening, which is that there is no question that there is a kind of fury at what's at stake motivating so many people, not only on the campaign trail, but the people who are organizing these and yet that shared anger is bringing people together.
Speaker 3: What is being.
Speaker 7: Projected by Kamala Harrison, Tim Wallas that on those stages is unfettered joy, the beauty of being able, the happiness of being able to envision some future that looks different from our past.
Speaker 3: That's right, Rebecca.
Speaker 4: You you had a really interesting piece on masculinity and the way that it's framed on both sides, on the Democratic side and on the Republican side. Where are the contrasts that you see, Oh, they're subtle.
Speaker 7: So it's interesting because coming out of two years of Republicans really having their clock cleaned on every reproductive rights referenda in this country, there was this thought that Donald Trump and his campaign and the Republican's more broad they're going to stay away from abortion. They're not in a popular place on abortion, they're losing on abortion. So they were going to talk about that what is fat, and they didn't really at the convention. What is fascinating to me is their inability to hide their loathing for women.
Speaker 3: Right, They're scorn for women.
Speaker 7: So that if if you look at that production, a planned show they put on last month, you had hul Cogan, who's been accused of domestic assault. You had Dana White, the head of Ultimate Fighting, also been caught doing assault. You had Donald Trump walking out to It's a man's World the right.
Speaker 3: You have JD. He picked JD Vans, right, And.
Speaker 7: These guys are trafficking not only in the historic sort of patriarchal we'd like to control reproductive bodies and you know, exert our power over women. You have the newer manna sphere sort of icky or real dislike of women, like resentment of women who won't have sex with them on demand and who won't bear their babies on demand. And that's really seeping into this in a kind of new gross way that you see Donald Trump is doing interviews with Elon Musk, who is a person who said that abortion and birth control have led to the crumbling of society and things that people who don't have children shouldn't vote, and that's who Trump is doing his podcast with, and you can hear all those resentments of the minisphere in everything Jade Bantce says about cat ladies and that he agrees with about the role of postmenopausal women as.
Speaker 3: The child to write a grandma. So that's what's happening for the Republicans of that.
Speaker 7: And then on the left, in part because you have Kamala Harris leading the ticket, what you've seen is a lot of guys coming out in really robust ways in support of her, talking folsomely about reproductive healthcare and access, talking about I have been out there listening to Doug m Hoff talk about pap smears. Tim Wall's past, you know, made period products available in school bathrooms, He signed abortion protections into law in Minnesota. He talks about his IVF journey. These are very traditionally masculine guys, right like football coach veterans, and yet they seem to be comfortable in a way that I have rarely seen Democratic men be comfortable before making reproductive health care and access and women's full civic participation a clarion moral call of the Democratic Party. And that is a remarkable thing that we're watching on the left.
Speaker 11: The only you know, the only thing I would add about this masculinity thing is that I think that jd Vance is having the terrible realization that he picked the wrong daddy. He picked Trump, and really what he wanted was Tim Walls. You know, look, we have a politics that actually rewards men who have these these embattled relationships with their fathers. It was true for Barack Obama, it's true for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: We're seeing it with JD.
Speaker 12: Vance.
Speaker 11: And then you have Tim Wallace, who's this lovely father figure. And so it is time for a Mayerorica to have this reckoning around its own consistent daddy issues. And you know, this is the way we can solve the in cell problem. Who knew we just needed a high school football coach.
Speaker 7: I also want to say it is so important when we talked about the firstness of Kamala Harris, and often when we talk about gender and race, we behave as though the only people who have gender and race are people who are not white men, and white men have both gender and race, and so I think it's really important that we keep the performances of all kinds of gender in mind when we speak critically about what's happening on this election stage.
Speaker 4: That's right, there are eighty more days to go until the election. How are you feeling? Are you feeling optimistic? What is the proper healthy way to channel all of these feelings of anger and rage and uncertainty and positivity and joy.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I believe in faith and hope because I come from working class Black people in the Deep South, who didn't grow up with a lot of possibility, who didn't have a lot of possibility, but who kept getting up every day and trying again. And so it's always the height of a certain kind of access and privilege when I see people assuming that we get the benefit and the indulgence of our cynicism, the indulgence of our disaffection.
Speaker 9: All it means.
Speaker 11: What it means to be a black person in this country is that we have to fight every day for new possibilities for ourselves. And I think that that's the lesson that America can take from having a black woman run for the presidency. That is what black people have taught this country is that if we want it, we have to fight for it, and so let's go. That's where I am.
Speaker 12: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm going to leave it right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's go.
Speaker 3: El Becca Trace, her Briney Cooper will be right back.
Speaker 10: Happis for tonight, but tune in next week and The Daily Show will be broadcasting from Chicago all week, covering the Democratic National Convention.
Speaker 4: Now Here, it is your moment of zend.
Speaker 13: The guy we're running against what's his name? Donald Dumper Donald wherever hey want to get rid of this?
Speaker 1: Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show Wherever you get you podcasts.
Speaker 8: Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount
Speaker 1: Plus Paramount Podcasts