Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And.
Speaker 2: Just like that, we're back on the air. Welcome back to get another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna be doing, I'm gonna be fixing mess. And we have Taylor here with a story. Say hey you hey, she's gonna be reading for me again because I just want her to so and she's been practicing.
Speaker 3: So let's go ahead and just jump straight on in.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have to read this one off of SO and I know, okay, So basically I have a friend.
Speaker 3: That crazy.
Speaker 1: So my friend has a dog, has had the dog for several years, and and she got the dog though from her ex. They didn't have the dog when they were originally together. They stayed cool, but when he got the dog, he gave it to her to watch, and she's been the primary care Now moving on, she's been in relationships and she found someone that you know is her person. She's been dating him, and she's been moving away from her ex. And when I say moving away, like he the ex was watching the dog when she would like go away for like vacation or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was a good parenting situation basically at first.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now you know she's in a relationship, so it's not necessary to like keep a bond with the ex.
Speaker 3: Now the ex has been.
Speaker 1: In love with my friend for ever since they've been together and been like they only been together for like maybe close to a year, and they stay cool for the next other couple of years.
Speaker 2: Okay, So their relationship wasn't that long. It was about a year, yea, four years ago.
Speaker 1: This was, yes, okay, all right, And now you know she's been trying to break apart and not having him watch the watch the dog because she's had like either her other friends watch him or you know, her new.
Speaker 2: Boo and she's the primary caretaker for this dog basically a single mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the dog, yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So now she told him that she wants to cut ties, and.
Speaker 3: He did not take that.
Speaker 2: Well, now she doesn't completely I'll say not officially because they officially cut ties, but completely cut ties, Like I don't even want you. We're not even co parenting anymore, we don't need how involved is he as a dad to the dog anyway? Before you know, for the fact, for the past three years.
Speaker 1: It would just be babysitting. Really, that's the only time he'll see him.
Speaker 3: M It wasn't like he's like, oh I want to see him, take him for a week. Oh no, no, no, no, no, Like.
Speaker 1: If she's gonna wait, he'll be like, all right, I'll take him whatever that and it'll be like for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Because I was gonna say, who pays for everything? Because dogs are like kids, they're expensive. The mother, Yeah so.
Speaker 1: She okay, her name is on all the documents. Documents.
Speaker 3: Wow. The only thing I would say.
Speaker 1: He he bought the dog originally, but she's had the dog since five or six months. Okay, yeah, since the dog's three now, okay, okay, okay, okay. So he bought the dog. He bought the dog together. Yeah, they went together when Okay, So he just.
Speaker 3: Bought her a dog.
Speaker 1: That's I said, Like they were cool afterwards whatever, And I think he bought the dog to he said he want you know, people making money off dogs, So he said, what kind of dog?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: A French bull dog? Oh? Hell yeah, my fucking money.
Speaker 1: So he wanted to breed him per se. But it's also a boy dog. So it's more work, I think, to find a female dog.
Speaker 3: It's all other stuff.
Speaker 1: So he kept claiming that he's gonna try to find a dog, or he wanted her to try to find I don't know me. Yeah, but nothing of that ever happened. So now out the blue, I think he found out that she got a man now and now he supposedly misses a dog.
Speaker 3: And he was also offering that.
Speaker 1: He got a litter of other French bull dogs and he wants her to sell them for some reason. He just he keeps trying to be in business with her while she's trying to break away.
Speaker 3: So after her.
Speaker 1: Telling him that he don't want to or that she doesn't you know, she want to cut ties like it's yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: No point, it's fuss.
Speaker 1: And I also make clear that she almost already saying she wants to get him neuter because it's been three years, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Nothing came about sitting around waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you have a friend she he oh, yes, yes, And it's.
Speaker 2: It's very nerve wrecking, like man, you seeing little doggie seeming around the house on your sheet and it's like, no, I need to get your ass fished, or you need to hurry up and bust a nut and make a litter or something because I'm about to Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: So even now like he has another litter, So now that she wants to ceties, he feels the type of way and like, well, if you don't want to share him, I want to take him back.
Speaker 2: M But nothing has ever been an issue until this new man. And so she got a new man and now he's like trying to make demands or trying to Okay, tell me this, have your friend?
Speaker 1: Has she seen him the ex the last time previously or anything. The last time she's seen him, he confessed he tried to confess his love again to her.
Speaker 3: He still locked in on trying to be.
Speaker 1: Like he get back with her, yes, like but very submissively like he's not he's not a or not yet at least a stalker X where he's consistently like come on, like I just feel like we just need to work it out.
Speaker 3: But he has done it over the spend of years.
Speaker 1: So the last time again shut him down and they weren't talking for months because I guess he's a little heartbroken. So then again like at the Blue, he comes and tries to make it seem like either way. So now she doesn't know what's the next move and kind of nervous of him.
Speaker 3: Can you go to the court for a dog? You damn sure you can go to court for a dog. Guess you can.
Speaker 2: But the thing is okay, So she doesn't want to give him the dog. No, okay, right, because it was like she feels like, yo, I've been the primary care taker all this time. I've been I've been paying for shit, I've been, you know, been there for the damn dog. And then also you just don't want to uproot a dog's life, honestly at the dog. But I've gotten used to her for the past four or three years.
Speaker 3: How old is a dog? Three? Right? And you got the dog? Let me finish that thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if the dog has been with her for the past three years, you can't just take the dog out of her possession.
Speaker 3: And then now you think you're gonna live.
Speaker 2: Happily after with this dog, Like I look at that like a kid, Like that's like a mom. Like a dad comeing to rip a mom of the child out of a mom's house and put him in in his house. Now it's like, damn, I had three years with my mom. Now I got to get used to this nigga who was my dad and shit, which is not bad in a child's case, but for a dog, the whole situation is a little messy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy what he's trying to do because I feel like.
Speaker 2: He bought the dog for her when they were broken up, so we can all always remained tied.
Speaker 3: To her, right, that's the thing. And all her.
Speaker 1: Friends just say that, and the thing is like, she understands that, but she was like, look, if he want to be my babysitter, then, but.
Speaker 3: Was she ever open to going back to him? How did they end? Do you know?
Speaker 1: She ended up blocking him after I'm saying, how did the breakup go?
Speaker 3: Oh, because you said they were cool after? Yeah, because he he's.
Speaker 1: Not, I guess in the sense of bad guy, but she they just weren't in line like he just.
Speaker 2: So he's not because I noticed they remained friends after the relationship. So it's like, all right, you're not good boyfriend material, but we're good friends and you brought me this dog. Okay, cool, great, Yeah, thanks that we have a dog together. That was the contract that should never been stepped in down.
Speaker 1: But there's no written, no written of like it's going to be it's still my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so technically he just brought her a dog pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, I know this ship getting good. But listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what's the question?
Speaker 1: Oh, she doesn't know if she should should she start making the legal actions first?
Speaker 2: Okay, so she wants to tell whether or not she should take him to court for the dog, because I mean, has he threatened her in anyway.
Speaker 1: He had to take the dog because she wants to cut ties and you said she blocked him. Yeah, and then but then because after that he threatened to take the dog. Yeah, and then wants to be like, well, well then and then follows up and was like, well, at least you know, can I get his his semen? Because but it doesn't make sense of because you should have been had it seamen because he wanted to quote unquote breeding him right. But now yeah, because she hasn't litter. Now, so what do you what are you worrying about?
Speaker 2: He's just still trying to keep that communication open. Does he ever bring up the other boyfriend or absolutely really because now.
Speaker 3: We see what it's about.
Speaker 1: So she doesn't know if, like I said, like she should even be like, look, I'm taking this serious and I'm going to take legal action or just wait.
Speaker 2: See, I don't want her to be leading him on in any type of way. And then I give advice, but then she's still like kind of back peddling a little bit because this man, it sounds as if he just came out of nowhere and asked about this shit, you know, for him for them to be like done for four years. He bought a dog three years ago, and then they never tried to get back together. Do you feel like she's telling you everything? Like no, I never like have they gone out, have they seen each other? She was she ever leading him on in any type away?
Speaker 3: Because niggas can be crazy. I just want to make sure everything on her before I get in. You know, what I know is that.
Speaker 1: She's dated several other guys. Yeah, like she's she's when that broke up with him, and he's try I think almost every year, like to make it seem like he like or not even make it seem what confesses love, and she shuts it down, like look I just.
Speaker 3: Want to be like, we're not got you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So he is greaty, he is crazy. It's the unusual guy.
Speaker 1: But he's but it's like low key crazy though, because he'll get he'll give her space, but then out the blue like, let me try to see you again because he thinks you always might. I mean, I think it's not Jamaican Okay, okay, because guys may be like, look, this bitch is mine. Well, I do know when she first originally broke up with him, he told her it was like, you know, I'm not gonna let you go that easily. Look, and she said, just take that like an episode of fatal retraction.
Speaker 3: Hell the fuck, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna say it's not gonna be easy to get away from me. Shit, I hope the new nigga can fight, like.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: I do think she should take legal action to be honest, this guy. I mean, all the signs point to it. I mean it's red flags. It's like, after four years, you haven't moved on. Does he have a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Is he ever dated? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: So? I said the girlfriend, I mean, your your friend. Don't know about any other girlfriends? I mean, because they were friends afterwards she has no Yeah, yeah, I just think it's one of those things. If I can have you, nobody will because I feel like.
Speaker 1: The legal action with the dog, or just even legal action just restraining.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know, restraining order also with the dog, but first a restraining order.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't seem like it's that much about the dog. It does not.
Speaker 2: And then you said he brings up the ex boyfriend. I mean he brings up the new boyfriend a lot. And like you said, he'll he's kind of reserved, he'll give her space and then it'll come back around then. But when he does come back around, it is a little aggressive, but he will fall back. But you just can't trust things like that, especially if she's trying to move forward now completely.
Speaker 3: She don't want to look back, don't even.
Speaker 2: Want to consult him about the dog, anything about the dog, you know what I mean, Like, I just want to cut ties with you completely. That can get a little crazy, you know, And we hear all too often about how men end up hurting women over rejection, whether it's an ex, a crazy ex, a new person or stranger or whatever. Like we hear that all too often these days. So I definitely want your friend to be safe for sure. So I think that she should pursue legal action against him for herself first and then get to the dog later or once she has a she don't need to go.
Speaker 3: She don't need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she gave him. I guess that he was trying to new to him whatever or not new to him. He was trying to breed him whatever, and nothing came about it. He ended another dog dog and littered whatever him. So what do you need that dog for? Just and she ends up getting him new d So what's the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was totally separate from from him. She just got it done on her own someone else.
Speaker 1: She told him, if you don't have a dog, it's been three years at this point.
Speaker 3: She wants to hurry up and get it fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's a primary care she has to deal with it's a lot. Yeah, she has to deal with his humping and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So she already has everything.
Speaker 2: She trying to get that process going so she can get him fixed.
Speaker 3: And I totally get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think she should definitely take legal action against him, like a restraining order or something like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know he knows where she lives, where she.
Speaker 1: Works, and all of that type of shit, and it just sounds like it's it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just sounds real creepy. So it's also petty. It's petty because.
Speaker 2: It's definitely creepy after four years, move the fuck on by, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand it's hard to.
Speaker 1: Let butesson also, like relationships go at the same time, I guess, like, again, he was watching the dog at times.
Speaker 3: At times, yeah, but the whole not the whole one hundred, three hundred and sixty five days here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So probably I would say, maybe if you can put a percentage on it, how much what percentage of the day was he being to the dog?
Speaker 3: Ten to five percent? What the fuck? That is so bad because you went with ten to five.
Speaker 1: Because oh but yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's hardly nothing. So it's not about the dog the fuck. It ain't about no damn dog. No, it's about her not being with him, And it's about as long as nobody.
Speaker 1: Updated if there was an issue with the dog, but she paid for it. The dogs are explosive, this fuck, and yeah, hell yeah, so yeah, no, I definitely get it now, but definitely tell your friend go to court. Take that man to fucking court, and hurry up and take him before Jauary before Trump. Say never mind, girl, I don't know what the fuck you're gonna say. Everybody else scared, so let's just be scared with everybody. Shit, I don't know, take him to court before Jayary, bitch, I mean, girl.
Speaker 3: Shit cause niggas is Panican? What the fun going happen to this country?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 2: Now, we got a commercial and if you click off of this podcast, I swear i'mnna beat your ass.
Speaker 3: Listen. All right, moving on, so we got another story girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, hey Jess, So I'm gonna cut to the chase. I'm gay and I'm out, and of course, you know there's been time where I was afraid to come out, but fuck it, it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: But the issue is I keep attracting these d L guys.
Speaker 1: I love seeing a fine man, and when they be gay in d L, I'm not gonna lie. I just be like, fuck it, that's not my problem, like he wants me whatever. But now now there's an issue. Should I've been fucking with this gay guy for Lenna, say a couple of months now, right, and you know, we got a good little connection going on, Like I think it's more than just fucking, Like I think like we're vibing for real. But he's not only gay in d L. He's also married and gay in.
Speaker 3: DL murried gay Murray gay and d L.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, they got and just recently his wife found out. But get the chase. She still want to be with her man, but she wants to fight me now. And you know my mama raised me, right, I don't fight females. I'm gonna touch a woman. But she's threatening me.
Speaker 3: So what should I do?
Speaker 1: And by the way, he acting like he just wants to be married with her now? So now I'm not gonna lie. I'm kind of heartbroken and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I see this all too often as well. This is I just had a friend who went through this shit last week, y'all. So I'm gonna tell y'all I none that motherfucker will be mad and she's like, bitch, I told you don't say that.
Speaker 3: Will stop telling me, bitch. You know, I'm just fixing my mess.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, So I'm gonna tell you like I told my friend last week, because the question last week he wanted to know how he can stop attracting DL men. Listen, There's no way you can stop attracting the people that you attract. It's not I don't know, you know, you're just a DL magnet. I'm not sure what attracts that. You know what I'm saying. But the fact that the wife want to fight you, I think is complete as to nine of her.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know it's a lot of women who flared up their no sherils when I said that, But listen, this is exactly why I say that. Like I told my friend last week, who was a gay man who got into it with a few of the niggas he was dealing with, when their wives or girlfriends will find out that they were gay and that they were with him, This is the thing, ladies, this is what we have to stop.
Speaker 3: We have to we I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've never been in this situation before, but I'm saying we because I'm a woman as well. We cannot get mad at the guy, just like if you find out that your man is cheating with a woman.
Speaker 1: We don't get mad at the fucking woman. You know what I'm saying, We don't.
Speaker 2: Even if they did know about you, they don't owe you any fucking loyalty. Like, cut that shit out. Stop thinking that strangers owe you anything.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: It's the nigga that you lay with every night, the nigga that you wake up with every morning. It's the nigga that that walk down the fucking aisle and set them vowels. It's the nigga that you said your vowels to, y'all said I do, y'all jumped the burm or y'all kiss said I do whatever. That's who you need to take that shit up with, because you know what, you competing with some shit that you ain't got.
Speaker 3: You ain't got.
Speaker 2: You can't compete with the fucking man, ladies. And that's why your husband is fucking d l like you know what I'm saying, because he doesn't want to be out, so he's gonna creep until he gets caught.
Speaker 3: Now he got caught.
Speaker 2: Now this guy saying that the wife's trying to fight him or trying to kill him, whatever.
Speaker 3: The fuck, she needs a fucking reality check.
Speaker 2: And the man needs a fucking reality check. Both of them need therapy, both individually, Okay, especially him, because if he can't be who he really wants to be, he don't need to be with nobody.
Speaker 3: That's really really fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up that he putting his wife through that shit, and it's fucked up that you're going through this shit. And it's also fucked up that he's depriving himself of being able to live his life freely and truly, because everybody deserves, honestly, everybody deserves to have a choice to be in a situation. And you and him both rabbed that wife of a choice.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying. You knew he was married, so you just as fucked up as he is.
Speaker 2: However, it's all on him because the wife can't control We as women can't control what the men do. We can't control what the side chicks and side niggas do. We can't control that. We can only control our emotions in ourselves. You know what I'm saying. I think she should leave that fucking man. You should leave that nigga alone, and you should stop seeking comfort from those who are dl because at what point do you want to be loved out loud as well, and you can't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't. And I get it. It's probably a good coin to come with it.
Speaker 2: And you know he probably buys you shit and you know, and keeps giving you empty promises and shit, and you know it's cute for the moment, But when you cry and by your fucking self, with the burking Netty brought you and shit like that, it's like, is it really worth it? Is it worth your integrity, your dignity, your pride as a man, your heart like because your heart broken as well, don't act like you not, don't act like, oh no, it's all good, Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: Because you want to be loved too. You want to be loved.
Speaker 2: Everybody's goal is to be loved, whether it's by a woman, a man, whatever the fuck, but everybody wants love. And at some point, that fucking with dl niggas, that shit is gonna get old.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get old, and it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna get tiredsome and you will get hurt behind that shit A lot of shit. Okay, So listen, if you don't believe me, watch the movie cover that was a really really good movie. It's about how d L married men, a d L married man was attracted.
Speaker 3: Just watch the fucking movie, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't care, y'all, y'all, just look up cover. It's a really really good film.
Speaker 2: You know. It's about married men being DL and shit on a down low fucking with these men and you know, somebody dies, shit like that.
Speaker 3: It's a really really good movie.
Speaker 2: But this is a real eye opener to these DL niggas, all right. So yeah, I had to go off a little bit on that because I'm like, yo, I just I just had a similar situation. Somebody just was talking to me about this bullshit about a man who was d L. And my friend is gay and he been dealing with this nigga, and he was like, yo, he didn't even know that the nigga was married. He found out about the wife when the wife contacted him, and shit, and she popped up at his job because they worked together. She probably have been the fucking.
Speaker 3: Job, y'all.
Speaker 2: And it was just it was just wold, like she is still holding her husband accountable, but she's just like, yo, we got seven kids, seven children, so she can't just get up and walk away.
Speaker 3: That free, like that's a marriage.
Speaker 1: They got businesses together, they had homes and properties and shit together, and he was taking care of that gay nigga, my friend. He was taking care of my friend because you know, I had a couple of little coins from my friend from him too that you know, yeah, shit, me and my old boy on a trip, and the nigga paid for it. We didn't know niggas married, you know, And so that's why he called me like, Yo, can you believe such and such as fucking married? And then you know, and all his money is from him and his wife's businesses, and.
Speaker 3: All of those knew that he was.
Speaker 2: He knew that he was DL. He just never said that he was married to a woman. He never said he was married. But yeah, so he he just was like, yo, I and my friend just knew that he could change that DL about He was like, I'm going to be the one to bring him out, like I want to bring him out. He'd been taking care of me, yo, And guess how long you've been fucking with my friend? He was talking with my friend for five years. He'd been married to his wife for twelve years. Fucking with yep, and they got seven children, three boys and four girls.
Speaker 3: Yep, wow, yep he knew about his kids. He didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy was telling them like, Yo, I'm I'm just not out. I'm gay, I'm just not out.
Speaker 3: I just wanna say that.
Speaker 1: I think it's something deeper too, though, because I had a friend that was like, cat fucking y'all niggas, And now I was like, why do you keep fucking d'a niggas if you know it's not gonna go anywhere? There's something do you not believe that you could be yes? Like you said, like be in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something about it. Everybody needs healing. Everybody in a situation needs healing.
Speaker 1: But we've come to yet the end of another Catholy Rekless episode.
Speaker 3: Say bye, Taylor, and y'all say thank you to Tailor.
Speaker 1: We can't hear y'all. We're gonna trust y'all say thank you. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all catch me next week wherever you find your podcast, and each and every Thursday on Breakfast Club, I will be fixed and mess So call up.
Speaker 3: What's the number for Breakfast Club? One eight hundred five five one five one. I tried to do it to test your gangster and you didn't even touch it. I see y'all next week.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.