Speaker 1: Hello, faithful, Welcome to a breaking news Move the Chains episode of the first and ten podcast. I'm your host, Brian McDonald, and I'm sitting with the Bay Area's very owned Pilo right after the niners thirty to thirteen win over the New England Patriots at Levi Stadium. Pilo, what'd you think of that win?
Speaker 2: It was amazing and it was something we needed. You know, we were kind of reeling a little bit, but I think this win gets us back on track.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just going to ask you how important was today's win for the team, for the fans and for the energy in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh. Man, you know, the Bay is always more late when the Niners are winning, So you know, I think we need that energy today. So you know, I'm glad. I'm glad the boys stepped up today and it really took care of business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love how you wrapped the Bay in absolutely everything you do. Tell me about your love for this team and why you enjoy coming to Levi Stadium one.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's amazing. The atmosphere is incredible, just like all the energy from the Bay Area people. You know, Bay or people. We love our sports, so it's like, man, it's been in great in US since we were young, and it's just amazing to you know, be here in this like dope environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's talk matchup. So the defense came out hot to start today's game. Sam O got that forced fumble, Fred Warner with a pick six all just in the first quarter. It went on from there. Tell me what you liked from the defense today.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I love when our defense is leading the charge. You know, obviously our offenses feel with all these amazing stars, but like the defense is still going to be always the most important defense Winn's championships, and I think that's what we're trying to do. And I think the defense stepped up great today. Okay, we need it.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, moving over to the offensive set of the ball, we saw crazy catches from George kitt All, Juwan Jennings, Brandon and you Deebo, Samuel, like the list goes on. What was it like to see the offense merge together? And what do you think was the biggest moment from today's game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think just most importantly everyone being healthy, you know outside to see him, see everyone being on the field, and you know, it just kind of shows how how potent the offense can be when everyone's healthy, and then showed today Juwan Jennings, are you Deebo Kitt'll do all doing the thing today. Even Mason was doing this thing today, So it was it was dope to see the collective effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just named a bunch of superstars that are But if you had to give your MVP of Week four to just one, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh, it would probably be Fred Warner. Yeah, Fred Warner. Yeah, Like he's our leader on defense, and I think that pick six really just like flipped the game on his head because you know, our offense was like like we couldn't get it figured out in the red zone. But I feel like once that pick six, that opened up the whole game. So it was like, shout out to Fred Warner.
Speaker 1: Absolutely shout out to you. Pelo. Thanks for joining us today here in the press box right after the game. But that will do it for today. Make sure you tune into first and ten for all your forty nine ers updates and analysis. Pelo, thanks for joining us today and stay tuned at the do