Speaker 1: Hello, Andy, Hi Scott, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are you today? Right?
Speaker 1: Some boys fox for some boys plays for these two don't play. These two boys will save two scials because they lived in a serial reviewing serial musical and day and a serial boat taking some new one way that chickens well experience serious series of the series of serials, the serial Serious.
Speaker 2: Similar shows, similar.
Speaker 1: Shows, not your Real little Man show, Okay, show show Faker show. There we go. You know, we've gotten requests for the that is a blast for the past.
Speaker 2: Actually that's like a sixty seven minute long We're done with the show. Yeah, Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers. Welcome.
Speaker 1: No, that's our sponsor intro. Okay, welcome to Serial Killers. Hi, Scotty B.
Speaker 2: I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, March twenty fifth. Exciting, happyly, holy, holy, that's how you say it, right, Oh the Indian Just when I throw I throw powder at you. Right. Colors, Oh you just wait, it's coming the color power. You wait, it's on the way.
Speaker 2: It Actually is such a nice celebration. They in Jersey City. There's a bunch of celebrations for it.
Speaker 1: Put on your goggles, Journal Square and yeah, yeah, yeah, Color Runs. Put on your goggles. Okay, you ready, sure, I'm gonna spray you with powder. I swear if you have any gag that is about to get me like you did with that confetti, I will That wasn't even good. Yeah, I mean that was that was sitting there for a while like I should have. I should have shot like a Roman candle at you or something that would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: So I would have gotten third degree burns. I'm confused. All right, let's eat some sec terry. Hold up, terry.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I know what that is. So check it out. You see the box right there, Yeah, that's the missing Matte box. If it came a month and a half later, I don't open it. Why because I already took out what needs to be taken out. This is carefully curated. So okay, okay, there's a bag of marshmallows in there that with us. Yeah, I see, Yeah, that's for you. You can take that hole you yep. I like that. There's the powder I'm gonna throw at you.
Speaker 2: You ready, I'm gonna keep this then, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're not gonna do a Matt one first, but we are going to do one that was we thought was gross last time, the fruity one. So we're gonna do the chocolate gross one. Oh no, not the Seven Sundays or no, no, no, eat your mouth off.
Speaker 2: Oh I hated this?
Speaker 1: Why it just didn't? This is the Is this the General Mills? Yeah, there's no. Oh no, this is Kelloggs. Oh my god, this is the Kellogg's offshoot.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the fruity one.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't love it. No, because it tastes like packing peanuts.
Speaker 2: That was it, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But it did smell like fruit loops. I remember that because it was General Miles Kelloggs. Kelloggs, you really need to be fired.
Speaker 2: Please. We've had the exact same amount of cereal at this point.
Speaker 1: No, there's no. You haven't been here for some episodes episode yeah, got it. So I don't even know what these look like. These look like Do you remember when No, no, do you remember when Pebble Do you remember if Pebble's had the boulders? These look like Pebble's boulders. They're like buttery chocolate.
Speaker 2: Right, they don't like it?
Speaker 1: It? Does it smells like fake chocolate? No? It says this cereal is different. It sure is. Let's look at the ingredients real quick, Andy, soy protein isolate, pea protein. There we go, canola oil, lentil, Tapiochustark just got all the disgusting things that we hate. No money can't buy happiness, but it brought this box of deliciousness. This is a ten dollars box of cereal, Andy, are you kidding? Isn't that insane? What? Yes?
Speaker 2: Ten dollars?
Speaker 1: Yes, all this healthy bs, plant based protein, no sugar crap is is expensive. It's expensive. Can afford this? And this is all nineties. They really tried to go for the nineties. As the kids would say, esthetic I love it. I'm all about the nineties. Actually, we're gonna have to play some nineties grunge in a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, here we go. Oh move into the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 1: Going back to the farmland fresh dres fridge. Look what I got today, Andy, Oh, I love it. I gotta pink the whole milk good.
Speaker 2: I think whole milk is the only thing that could save the cereal and farmland fresh whole milk.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's it's got that straight seeing I do not.
Speaker 2: This smell is like I can't do it, Like it's actually making me nauseous.
Speaker 1: The thing that's interesting is in these ingredients there's not even cocoa, so I don't really understand where where they.
Speaker 2: Talk coming from. Yeah, if we eat it, we just want to get it out of the web based. I'm sorry. It's gonna be so bad. I hate the smell. I hate it like you have to offend it by it.
Speaker 1: You need to go into things with an open mind. Andrew, you take a spoon because they're all face up and I don't want to touch it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna definitely vomit.
Speaker 1: Garbage can is right beyond that box. To be careful. If you're ready, buddy boy, you can turn the milk brown because it's not real chocolate.
Speaker 2: But that's weird. Yeah, does it smell? Does it taste like it smells?
Speaker 1: Doesn't it taste like chocolate? Again? I'm going, oh my oh, the doug disgusting. I got the packing peanuts your mouth. Actually, I haven't even tried it yet. Oh my god, it's bad. Oh no, no, it tastes like matsa a little bit. I love this is weird. Oh I have to spin it out. Okay, so it's not deadly for a moment. But wait, because that thing kicks and the reentals whatever. Oh my god, it is horrendous. Oh wow, I spit it out, so that is nothing for me. Oh god, is that gross?
Speaker 2: Overly sweet? And it expands. You can actually feel it in your mouth expanding.
Speaker 1: The thing is though, that's not real sweeteness.
Speaker 2: I know, that's what's weird. I give it a bowl? What a spoon? What a bowl?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I give it a bowl?
Speaker 1: You swallowed it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Wow, I it's offensive, absolutely offensive. We'll never have this again. It's disgusting. However, I've had worse healthy cereals like this. One doesn't make me puke? How are they allowed to call this chocolate?
Speaker 2: I agree with you. It does not taste like chocolate. There is nothing about it that is. It has a weird chocolate taste that isn't like. Yeah, it just ain't it. But I've had worse, and I don't understand how or why. The minute the milk touches it, they expand, to Scotty's point, like a packing peanut. It's a very eye texture, very odd taste.
Speaker 1: One bowl for me, it's like I'm trying to picture the focus group sitting around the table with the blind hole the group right, and everyone's like, hmm, this is great, Like I cannot I feel healthy when I eat this? Like what did the bad one tastes like that? They, you know, change to this. They changed the formula, you know what I mean? Yeah, I'm sorry, Yeah, like I'm out again. Biff the intern was like.
Speaker 2: We should do a healthy ce and just not include chocolate in the chocolate ones.
Speaker 1: I don't like all these lines of of this kind of stuff from these big cereal companies. Not to sound crazy, but my cup they do expand in the milk. They absorb the milk. Look at that, like, yeah, the milk is all gone. Yes, they absorb it because it's tyrofoam.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it actually is. Oh god, what what is this one?
Speaker 1: Now? Oh it's gonna be a great episode, buddy of all. Just crap, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no not at all.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking up Lenny kra It?
Speaker 1: Actually this is what I was looking up.
Speaker 2: So this way you could what write your posts on Instagram that Lenny Kravitz came in.
Speaker 1: No, actually I don't post I don't post celebrity stuff on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. Oh yeah, you post on your face.
Speaker 1: Post on Facebook, so you can't see it and make fun of me. No, people show it to me. They screenshot it and actually send it to me. That's fine, Like, oh he's on Facebook, now, okay, So this who will you run into behind the scenes?
Speaker 2: You never know? In the iHeart Building looks like Lenny Kravitz isn't gonna fly away from here.
Speaker 1: No, he's gonna go my way.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go my way.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh okay. This is a serial podcast, not to make fun of Scottie podcasts, so I mean that's kind of the same. This also came from the mat Box. Thank you, Matt. This is another ten dollars box of cereal from Off Limits. We've had a few different off Limits cereals to be like them.
Speaker 2: Some yes, some no.
Speaker 1: This is another vegan, gluten free leveled up vanilla Pandan p A n D eight and whatever it is. So I looked it up and pondon pandan leaves are common pulverized to produce an emerald green extract. The more mature the leaf, the darker the hue and deeper the flavor. Okay, so it's used to flavor both savory and sweet dishes. Now it's taste as described as grassy vanilla with a hint of coconutte.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grassy. To explain, I don't know that's earthy. This is gonna taste earthy.
Speaker 1: We did we did one of these before, because I remember the grass thing. Can you look it up real Qui at Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. Just to make sure that we did not do this one. I'm pretty sure we didn't. I remember the yellow box and the blue box. I don't think that we did this peach colored box. So just look up off limits andy and see which ones we did.
Speaker 2: Please thank you again to Newman for all his help on that site.
Speaker 1: It smells nice. Uh. There's small little round pellets.
Speaker 2: Okay, balls off limits.
Speaker 1: Just look in a little pull down bar there and look for off limits. Did we did we do zombie off image? We did Chamberlain coffee. Okay, zombie No? Okay, no zombie. Good. You don't seem very excited for this handy because I just don't think it's gonna taste good. But I'm willing to open up my mind and experience it. You know it smells like coconut, so I'll give him that. The coconut thing makes sense. It smells right, smells coconut, and you like coconut.
Speaker 2: Huh, you think it smells like coconut?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: This smells like nothing.
Speaker 1: I think it's smelled like coconut. This is probably gonna turn the mill green.
Speaker 2: No, there is no so hold on, pull up. So this is a Hondan serious Okay, huh.
Speaker 1: I don't really know how to describe this. I tastut, I taste I'm getting coconut and.
Speaker 2: The coconut, right. I gotta tell you. I went in with low expectations.
Speaker 1: Very low me too, especially after that nasty cereal that I had before this one.
Speaker 2: It's different. It tastes like an.
Speaker 1: International cereal because of the crunch. I don't know, just like everything about like this doesn't feel very us It's very crunchy.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it, I really don't. I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's an aromatic leaf similar in flavored of vanilla, commonly used in Southeast Asian cooking.
Speaker 2: Do not hate this at all.
Speaker 1: Try it with cereal glitter? Uh? What don't remember that one box had the edible glitter in it. I gave it to Cooper and she just ate it, just ate, just ate the glitter. Didn't even put it on anything.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah, I don't hate this. I give it two bols in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Um, I don't see. I don't love cereals. I really crunch like this. It's strange to me when they're so crunchy. I must feel like there's something weird or wrong about it because of the cereals that we're used to don't have a crunch quite like this. See it's a very simple cereal. Do not go into this thinking you're gonna get a burst of coconut. It's almost as if the coconut is like to the side and it's like and there's a fan on it that's just blowing a light breeze and it hits you right at first, then it kind of goes away. I'm gonna give it two balls. It's all right, not bad. It's okay. If you want to spend ten bucks for a box of cereal, go here.
Speaker 2: That's insane. Really ten bucks for this too?
Speaker 1: Yes, all cereals have gone wow way through the roof. I don't understand, you have to check your local supermarket sales circulars or either online ads or whatever. And because they have very cheap cereal sales right now, I think you can get like three or four boxes of Kellogg's family sized cereal for like ten bucks at chopright. So I mean, just you gotta look for sales because they definitely are available to you. So wait till cereals go on sale. Stock up. You get six months to a year on a box of cereal. At least keep it sealed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one was. It's an interesting cereal. I appreciate the effort. I'll say that much.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of there's a new cereal company that reached out to me.
Speaker 2: Years are a little itchy, so I'm a little confused. This is my allergic to Pondon, Pandan, Pandan, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But there's a new cereal company that reached out to me, Andrew, and I'm very excited because they are sending me their brand new cereal and it's it's chef. It's this chef and it's called Best Behavior Cereal. Okay, I'm in I feel like it's going to be something like this, But I have a feeling because there's a chef involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be delicious, I hope.
Speaker 1: So we'll see we'll be doing that.
Speaker 2: Chef's instead of focus groups full of people being like, well I love it.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: I can get in the ads right after this. It's the right thing to do, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Can you write thirteen thirty down? You know?
Speaker 1: It's funny because I always write the times down, but I never tell you what they are. And then and then I just listened back and there's no there's just a hole and then we come back.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: All right. So this one was sent to us by our friends at Poop like a champion.
Speaker 2: Oh fine.
Speaker 1: When they sent us the chocolate one a few weeks back, they also sent.
Speaker 2: Us that could we effort to the other two bags of mine?
Speaker 1: I don't know where they are. I think I threw them out. I'm never bringing serious they we're here for song. You never asked me to like contribute to the show ever again. I'm never bringing back you. When I do, you throw it away. So there you go, open the box. There was one left, like a champion.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: There was all right, this one's honey gram ultra fiber cereal by Poop Like a Champion.
Speaker 2: That's fun. Feel good mornings are here again. Champions do the work, Champions get moving, Champions have cereal fun. Millions of people suffer from constipation every day, have difficulties with digestion that can cause brain fog, fatigue, and bloating. Quality fiber is essential to support great gut health. They came up with the cereal, but with one effective solution, an ultra high fiber cereal with high quality ingredients and a powerful fiber formula to bring out the champion in you. Let's to make it even better, We've added a touch of golden honey. I have liked what Poop Like a Champion does for the fiber, yes, but also that they do make a good tasting cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, at the end of the day, they're just high fiber cereals that look like grape nuts, but they taste a whole hell of a lot best. And honestly, what a genius idea when you think about it, right, because there's lots of high fiber cereals, but they'll just they got the name right exactly so, and it's like funny it's kitchen and they have flavors. That's the thing. What started off is a novelty has ballooned into you know, a whole line of flavors.
Speaker 2: So what's like the theme of this episode. Did you just go with like simple box art episode? Because every thing is like very simple box art, is it?
Speaker 1: Do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 2: I just yeah, it's like a new cereal episode.
Speaker 1: Well no, they're not really new.
Speaker 2: It's like the new soda, but like new cereals, healthy ish of an existing product.
Speaker 1: Okay, smells like nothing. I smells like gram a little bit right.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a It tastes like a crushed up gram cracker. Yeah, formed into little balls.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, got a good crunch to it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could have with three balls in the boom.
Speaker 1: If you're stopped up and you need to go, poop a champion. That should be their your slogan.
Speaker 2: If you're all stopped up and you need to go, need to go, then you should poof like a champion.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going two bowls and a spoon in it. I enjoyed the chocolate one more than this. I like the flavor of the chocolate one better than I do. This is very good.
Speaker 2: Not a Honey Graham guy, I am.
Speaker 1: When there's like some moores attached to it. Love it because there's no cholesterol. That's great, you know, no fat. This is this is a fairly good cereal for you. Where's the where's the fibris? I'd say, oh, dietary fiber sixty seven percent of your daily recommended value. That's a lot in one but it's great. In one third of a cup. You are gonna blow it out, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, so I didn't. I like that.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Hey look what I found?
Speaker 2: Oh you found it? Thank god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure it's way expired.
Speaker 2: No, we'll try it the next episode.
Speaker 1: Now, why don't we just try it now?
Speaker 2: No, let's save it, curate it.
Speaker 1: I've already curated the next episode. Why don't we try it now as a bonus? Got it ready? Well, I mean, we have the.
Speaker 2: Bone, we have us serial killers. So these came from my family's friends who went to South America or maybe it was South Africa and they got these cereals and we thank them so much. They love listening to the show.
Speaker 1: This is what is it called cereos?
Speaker 2: Cereos. Yeah, by nu Veda. We had another version of these before.
Speaker 1: They have a chocolate chip. But if I remember correctly, these were just little pretty much cookies. These are cookies. So here you go, buddy, have.
Speaker 2: Some cookies you. Yeah, these are cookies.
Speaker 1: It should say on the package where they're from.
Speaker 2: No, let's see.
Speaker 1: And I love just sticking cookies and milk. So this is perfect. Oh, h Kenya again we're using Farmland Fresh jerries grade A whole milk.
Speaker 2: These are from Kenya.
Speaker 1: Perfect for cookies. Oh wow, yeah, cinnamon? Is it cinnamon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what it says? A little bit of cinnamon, honey and cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Cereal biscuit.
Speaker 1: Cookies for breakfast. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: I like it. I do too. I'm glad you told me.
Speaker 2: I think we need to like try some of these. This type of cereal texture in US Cereal.
Speaker 1: Bro it's a cookie. If you so, just go to the snack isle and buy the mini chips a Hoy in many nutter butters and put them in milks.
Speaker 2: I would buy that, like if they did chips a Hoy cereal should have tasted like this, But the.
Speaker 1: Chips of Hoy cereal is more of a cereal. These are literally snack packs of cookies that you're throw in your lunch box. I I think I don't think this is cereal. I do really mm hmm. I do love the fact how it gets so soft in the milk. So my favorite. That's how you know it's a cookie brow and I.
Speaker 2: Give it in the spoon. It's delicious. At first it was a lot. It's good.
Speaker 1: Now I like to chocolate chip one better. But I will also give this one four bowls and a spoon, so I'll contribute now, all right, So now you're good. Yeah, we did your friend Cereal. Yeah from either you know, South Africa or South America or Kenya. You know one of those. It's from Africa, you said Kenya.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Africa.
Speaker 1: Is it? Kenya's an Africa? Yeah. I didn't do very well in geology, I mean geography. Oh my god, one of the geos, Lord baby geesz al right, we gotta go until we see you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know what, We're gonna do a ball chat. And so it's either gonna be on Friday or Saturday or Wednesday. You know what. It's gonna pop up. So make sure you are subscribed, and that Ben guy Ben, watch what happens.
Speaker 2: He's going to join us for an episode next week.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait. Yes, so make sure you subscribe to us. That way you will pop up when we have a special surprise bonus episode pop up. Because I think that's how we're gonna do the ball chats from now on, haphazard whenever. No, I would like Fridays or Saturdays. Okay, that's an after the show thing. Love you all so much, Thank you for listening. Please follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC dot com. Well, oh that's the website. It's okay, it's all the same. Yeah, we'll see you with a bold chat until we see you next time. Say crunch, Andrew, crunch.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm looks good. Could we do not the first one?
Speaker 1: Let's do another? Yeah.
Speaker 2: What