Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Your real sixty seconds be creative right. Use this feature often because that's like one of the most newest features that Instagram. Ads ig is going to promote your videos on Facebook and Instagram. When you do reels right, and this is a way to get new followers using using the reels right. I love the new features that they have because you can kind of save your save the you can save the audio and then use that audio. You can save somebody else's audio that they use and then repurpose it and use it for your own content, okay. And then they have these spots where you can just use the template and just fill in the template with your pictures and then boom.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So definitely make sure you do reels. Reels work, especially even just reposting somebody else's content that you agree with for reals all right, main feed, So you're gonna make sure you post your best content on your main feed. That's your videos, that's your pictures and things like that. Now, some people, if you want to just have yours, you want to keep it simple because you want a certain look. You know, like on Monday, I do posts on Tuesday, you know, talk about it Tuesday, you go in deep Okay, Wednesday when and Wednesday you know, maybe you're giving a tip on how to win in a certain area. So if you want to do things and have your days out for things, that's great. If you want to, if that helps you stay organized, and if you want your look to be a certain way, you can do that too. But I have seen that it's what matters is that you're consistently posting. I've seen people with awesome pages that look all uniform. Then I've seen people with pages that just I mean, they still posting, but nothing is like super the same, right, So both work as long as you're consistent, that's what matters, all right, Facebook. Facebook is the largest platform. Facebook owns Instagram and WhatsApp. Right, It's a great place for telling stories, for creating your groups, engaging with others. Boost you can boost posts on Facebook will allow more eyes on your page. Now I've boosted posts before. Oh the good thing, y'all. Two classes that are coming up this this some well, I say semester. This semester to Facebook Ads is coming up in February, so I'm hoping I know who teaches that one. And then also uh, content creation. So those are two classes that you probably want to follow up to help you go ahead and make sure you work on those two. Okay, but I've boosted posting the past, and so I can't wait to take that Facebook Ad so that way, you know, I get the good all the good details about it. But the only thing that helped me was to get more eyes on my page more and I got more likes. Okay, but you know there's a certain thing that you got to do for conversions and sales. So I was not the best in that department, but I definitely got a lot of likes and more eyes uh on my my page is when I did boost so which you do need that, Okay, you do need that, right Twitter. Twitter is like a news feed, all right, So you're gonna tweet things that are relevant to your industry for Twitter, all right, it's like shouting down in the hallway and then hoping that someone sees your content. Sometimes one, two, four people are gonna respond and sometimes you get thousands. It depends on you know, if you are trending, right, tweet things that are relevant to your industry that you're in so that this will come up when people search for you or specific topics. Right, You're gonna use keywords so when people search hashtags you come up. You should be tweeting, retweeting and adding the at symbol tagging people when you tweet, right, So don't worry, people don't respond, don't worry about any likes or anything like that. And what I've noticed people been doing, which I love, is that because Twitter only loves erners.
Speaker 2: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visits Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Out you so many characters, they will do a whole thread when they want to explain their particular thoughts, so they'll do first, they'll make their comment, and then they make their subcomments underneath their own thread. You can do that same thing with Facebook, and it really helps people engage because now the app sees that, oh, somebody's commenting under there, so you should be able. It'll make it come up in people's news feed a little bit more. Okay, so Twitter is great for conversations. Customer service. Make sure that we know that the captions must be short right. The photos and videos don't count against you, so you don't have to worry about that taking up your characters. All right, but again post the same content. Make your life easy, but shorten right, it's going to be great for outreach with the media. The media is on Twitter. It's there, all right. Now there's a new social media app that's coming out, like Twitter. I forget what it was called. I'm gonna have to look into it. The name was a little it was a little off, but we're gonna make it happen. It was for us, all right. Anyway, Google will pull Twitter to the top. So this is great for your search engine optimization. So definitely use Twitter. And then I'll see a lot of people use their Twitter account and they post that Twitter picture on their Instagram, so that works okay, And then on Twitter you want to go to events that your your industry gurus post. All right. TikTok. I do have TikTok, but I don't use TikTok. But it definitely has a lot of users. We know the whole battle with that in the past recent years. They have several billion users. Right. But the big thing, and that's the big thing for me. I was like I don't want to dance. I don't want to dance. You gotta dance on young TikTok. But you don't have to remember you can be authentic, be who you are. There are people on there doing, you know, doing business and talking about things that are helping people in car industry and the creative prayer industry, all kinds of industries, right, business industry. So you still have business customers, businesses, customers, potential investors and clients that exists on TikTok too, Okay, so don't discount it. It's not just for little thirteen year olds. There are millions of people out there who could use your services. All right, LinkedIn now this is the one that oh my gosh, LinkedIn. It's like we've grown up now, right, we then graduated from TikTok and now you have a arrived in the land of jobs and careers and business. It's like put your big girl panties on, put your big boy pants on, and let's go right LinkedIn. And so so you already know, because LinkedIn is kind of pre vetted, right, you already know that somebody is there either they're looking for a job, career or business or they are. They already have a job, career business. Right, this is less noisy and it's not about being cool. The other apps are really about catching people's attention with you know, catching jingles and content, you know, the different type of content and all of that. Right, this is more business focused with industry specific news articles and content that people can learn from. And now you can write your own articles and all kinds of things on LinkedIn. So and I didn't put this, but you can go live in LinkedIn too. You can go I forget about that, you can go live in LinkedIn. So it's critical that you have a LinkedIn account, especially you want to connect with other people, like minded people in your industry and you can collaborate that way. Okay, So be active in this tic a little platform because you can also join professional networks as well, find your alumni and different things like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, earners, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 2: Eylu is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's why we're creating a new educational experience that's more expensive. Shoty telling we god.
Speaker 4: Yes, twenty twenty three. We've got a lot. It's still a lot planning for you guys. So you know that EYLU already includes monthly financial planning calls with ME, book Club calls with Troy, real Estate calls with MG, the Mortgage Guide, access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching, hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 2: The biggest just got business.
Speaker 5: Head over to eyluniversity dot com. That's EYL. You n I v R SI t Y dot com.
Speaker 3: See you there,